Trans people are cool

Why are they so much better at producing video games than you? They actually make games with cute characters and designs that aren't bloom and brown garbage. Just face it, Yea Forums you hate them for no reason. They literally made games like this that are based
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbFkK02Fd3I

Attached: trans flag.png (318x159, 345)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iPW75ZO4pIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

name a single tranny that developed that game in any way

Trannys didn't make Catherine dumbass baitmaster. Either case the subject matter is handled better in that game than some game some mental tranny failed to kickstart.

Attached: 1556094886535.gif (350x396, 865K)

Name one tranny who could beat me on final destination fox only

they code so bad they unironically killed a game dev studio

Attached: Made by SJWs, still is offensive.png (621x703, 331K)

LOL nope. Trannies are unstable mentally ill retards that seek to destroy society

hot trannies and traps belong to straight men

>trans people are cool

fuck you, go kys.

Damned shitposters triggered the leftists again.

Trans "people" are filthy faggot freaks.

you could feasibly ban everyone who responds seriously to this thread for being underage

Trannys are the lowest form of life on the earth. Not only do they fetishize femininity, but they actively seek out individuals they see as weak and pressure them to join in their mental illness. You can't ignore them either, as they demand everyone to partake in their delusions or else they throw a hissy fit like a child. How disgusting is it that these detestable people seek out mentally ill people and pressure them to mutilate themselves in the name of some bullshit identity.
The only good thing about a tranny is that after some number of years they join the 40% club. A self solving problem, truly.

there is literally NOTHING wrong with being trans and all the terfs and alt-right people on here are just buttmad guys make better girls than their roastie girlfriends could ever be while making BETTER video games too.
Roasties are afraid of trans-girls because they literally replace girls and put roastie on the bottom of the trash heap. Transgirls are unironically based

Attached: 1544802252347.gif (140x140, 182K)

Trans women made Crypt Worlds and I thought that was pretty good, so they're OK by me.

>thinking any post on Yea Forums is serious
You are the underage.

trans women are the best female speedrunners and the only girls that can compete with male players on equal grounds

they're fine

have sex mysoginistiic incel

t. retarded faggot

yeah because all transphobes are just buttmad sexually confused kids. the reality is they are too young to even browse this board and don't know the beauty of transgender women compared to normal roastie scum. they also create the best video games and are the best programmers and coders ever. this is simply fact.

Attached: __alice_honebami_toushirou_namazuo_toushirou_and_white_rabbit_alice_in_wonderland_and_etc_drawn_by_h (600x733, 600K)

MtF trannies are the final form of an incel.

footfags are better than transfags

Attached: 1557533581622.webm (1920x1080, 1.08M)

Post the suicide rates user

Heterosexual people are cool
Why are they so much better at producing children than you?
They actually make children that are cute characters that aren't bloom and brown garbage like you.
Just face it faggot, you hate them for no reason.
They literally make children like this that are based.
youtube.com/watch?v=iPW75ZO4pIA

name one good game made by a tranny

i am having sex with my beautiful female gamer girlfriend who is more of real girl than your dumb "gamer" gf transphobic whore is. Real women will literally be replaced by transwomen and it's going to be beautiful, and it will cause both normalfag men and women to be utterly btfo'd

Attached: 1531618305105.gif (720x534, 549K)

>They actually make children
Trannies will NEVER have this, and it makes them unbelievably assmad because its just more affirmation that they will never be what they seek to be.

i audibly gagged while looking at this