I like all 3 and really want X2 soon

I like all 3 and really want X2 soon.

Attached: Xenoblade_Series.png (960x540, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

same

But XBX2 is coming in August.
>youtube.com/watch?v=brmmV3g4qqo

based garbage bin taste, op

XBX boxart > XB1 boxart > XB2 special edition boxart > XB2 torna alt boxart > XB2 torna boxart >>> XB2 boxart
just try to prove me wrong, you can't

Me too, OP.

This, but unironically.

Looks good

I can't believe we're getting two Xenoblade X sequels. Daemon x Machina and Astral Chain. AC even has the Blade mechanic from XB2 somehow.
i hope there's proper XBX news at E3

Attached: 1453610560033.png (1343x1080, 355K)

same but the next one isn't X2

it's crazy how much the framing of the shots are like Monolith soft's

Me too
What the hell is Monolith Soft working on, I need to know

we already know it's the next xenoblade, zelda, and a new IP that may or may not have actually been the new zelda game

XB is the only game in the series I liked. X was fun tell you got your mech and XB2 had the worst writing I've seen in a major release

Tell me anons, how many of you unironically thought this was XBC2 during the first seconds of the trailer?

writing was worse in 1 since it was filled with plot holes

Patrician taste my friend

I wouldn't expect any Xenoblade news until Breath of the Wild 2 comes out.

the writing in 2 is fine, it's only some of the dialogue that's bad

>I can't believe we're getting two Xenoblade X sequels. Daemon x Machina and Astral Chain
Both reminded me of it when their respective reveal trailers dropped and I'm hyped for them, but I hope that third time's the charm and the next exclusive futuristic anime mech game Nintendo announces is indeed X2, it's been long enough.

You need to play more games then.

At first I thought it was some anime tie-in game from a show I don't know since I haven't kept up with anime in the last five years but knew it was a Platinum game the moment the combat started

The next futuristic mech game trailer Nintendo showcases will be Metroid Prime 4

>A pair of twins
>heavy used of blue color
>they are part of the police
Wait a second...

Attached: Jet_Force_Gemini_001_2.jpg (248x256, 24K)

This thread will die early because it doesn't feature controversial hottakes, bait, shitposting or falseflags.

Rare Replay opened my eyes that this just doesn’t hold up

What do you mean?

Also, I literally just learned that the guy also has blue hair.

Game drags, controls are crap and having to keep every single alien furbie alive for the ending is downright annoying

Oh yeah, now i remember the ship parts quest.
I never beat the game because it.

Yup

Never played XC I never beat XCX But I have like 300 hours in XC2

God I hate this board.

We're not getting new Xenoblade news any time soon, unless they decide to port 1 or X.
Go emulate XB1, it's good.

I already watched Chuggaconroy 100% it years ago. I know its good, but kind of spoiled all of it for myself.

I don’t know why it exists

But I’m impressed it exists

Attached: D7CAC3B6-F334-4455-B3F7-04F56D3023CA.jpg (1500x1372, 426K)

MS themselves were impressed.

I feel you OP.

I wish we got some kind of confirmation that they're interested in X2 but who knows really.

So what do you guys actually want to see in XCX2?
For me:
>Game takes place on the other side of Mira, follows either the Paris or Tokyo arc, in the post-game you can go back to XCX's Mira because you managed to disable all forcefields, consequently opening up Mira for future galactic-tier threats in subsequent games but also freeing everyone stuck on it
>Revamped Skell combat
>Flight pack is activated by pressing jump in mid-air
>You can now change your party (including NPC teammates) at every BLADE camps in the wild
>MC is an established character with his or her own story and character arc but you can still create an avatar for online missions, which are framed in-game as VR training for J-bodies
>You helping your colony through sidequests will have a visible impact on its development, like a more elaborate and customizable Colony 6 reconstruction quest
>Collectible points from 2 are back, as well as item orbs from 1/X. At first, collectible points are blank, but once you harvest them once, they indicate the type of collectible they hold like in Torna, to favor exploration and reinforce the notion that you're charting out unknown territory
>The collectopaedia now shows you precisely which regions of which continent hold the item

>We're not getting new Xenoblade news any time soon, unless they decide to port 1 or X.
based on the pattern of XC2 after XCX, we'll see something around next February

Im ready too

Attached: 1543899123361.jpg (750x669, 35K)

I'm sad there were no other Wii ports and no other JRPG of its scope and scale on N3DS

All of this sounds great

>Collectible points from 2 are back, as well as item orbs from 1/X. At first, collectible points are blank, but once you harvest them once, they indicate the type of collectible they hold like in Torna, to favor exploration and reinforce the notion that you're charting out unknown territory
I'd prefer if they just made item orbs give out multiple items like collection points when you run over them instead of having both. Having to stop every time I wanted to harvest a collection point in XB2 wasn't a fun addition to the exploration.

I don't get how anyone can like those games. I tried 1 and quit after 10 minutes, it's so freaking boring my goodness.

Ditto. I wanna be stuck on a WHOLE DIFFERENT PLAAAANET again.

I'll settle for a XCX Switch port.
Ideally with the tit slider returned.

more of mira and fix the shitty ass mech combat. I don't even care if there's no story again

The point of collection points was that you didn't have to run around in circles shifting through dozens of tree branches and bug orbs at random while you were specifically looking for a fish, you just had to go to a fish collection point and collect fishes from the point, maybe fast travel a couple times if it was a rare fish. I see no problem with bringing both systems back. You get your casual, laid-back random-collecting-while-exploring and more precise points to specifically go for if you aim to finish a specific collection quest

bump

It aint gonna happen. Monolith doesnt wanna do it.

Everything they've said suggests they do want to do it, but can't justify it financially.

>Made so much cash that they bought another office building
Dude, they just dont wanna do it.

The dialogue is bad and the voice actors are bad at delivering the lines. It's a compound of awful

The English VAs literally had almost 0 voice direction. They didnt even get to see the cutscenes in japanese like the VAs in xenoblade 1 got to. I blame the rushed schedule. Pyra and Mythra's va had to make up the voices on the spot.

Honestly not a bad way to go. I never finished that LP(no reason to when you've gotten 100% yourself and know the pain) but he seemed well-informed and knew what he was doing. His playthrough is probably the only one on youtube worth piggybacking the story on, due to how informative it is.

The worldwide release didn't help this shitshow, but it's just obvious the localization team really didn't care.

PLAYABLE
ALIENS

>Tree Prone with an indigen taming ability, letting you take on an indigen as a familiar/pet and levelling it up, even gaining Tyrant-style titans
>Samurai Pizza Cats with Dunban style kits and melee-focused skills
>Zaruboggan with a Melia style kit with a twist; they consume HP and status buffs/debuffs to cast spells. Immune to all negative terrain effects and debuffs, but can't be healed as easily
>Orpheans with a Division skill, letting them act as weird decoy/avoid tanks while buffing allies
>Nopons as playable again
>Delfinians with a stealth/disguise gimmick letting them cause havoc and confusion in battle (why is my ally now attacking me? why are there TWO Lins beating my face in?)
>another Qlu
>Elma's race gets an ability set hinting at their true purpose, whatever it may be

The aliens are the coolest shit about XCX. It's bad enough that you can barely play as any or that not all of them have their own armor sets. They deserve more of the spotlight.

Attached: D5P6aiyUUAE1q9w.jpg (988x824, 159K)

Attached: a present from the zohar.jpg (1343x718, 43K)

They didnt have the time to if you ask me

>Tyrant-style titans
*TITLES. Tyrant-style titles. So your Suid goes from being "Pigsly" to "Pigsly, the Indignant", "Pigsly, the Indelible" etc before becoming "Pigsly, the Bane of Ganglion".

I tried to like XBX but couldn't. I'm hoping an eventual X2 turns out to be more enjoyable for me

Agreed. We also need ayylmao Skells. I WANT TO RIDE A FUCKING SAMURAI GRENDIZER

Remove Sawano. The guy only knows how to make like 3 songs and I'm sick of all of them

>but it's just obvious the localization team really didn't care.
I'm not so sure about that. Giving the nations (and blades) different kinds of accents and keeping that all consistent probably added a lot of extra work, if they just didn't give a shit it would've been much, much easier to just go with a regular British dub like XB1. It's not like fans were clamoring for XB2 to have a bunch of different accents or anything, so if they didn't care at all I don't see why they'd even bother doing that.

I'm fine with sawano if he gets rid of his possie outside of that one female vocalist

This was such a pleasant surprise. There's no other RPG near this scope on the 3DS unfortunately

I want them to keep Sawano, but have ACE work on the soundtrack too. Their work in Smash shows they can do a lot of shit that isn't just the typical 'Xenoblade' style of music.

nintendo is the king of retarded ports

>SM64
>revolutionized 3d movement and camera
>put it on the fucking DS

>Xenoblade
>praised for its environments and music
>put it on the fucking 3DS

I've heard enough XB1/2esque tracks for a lifetime so hopefully if they are part of X2's OST they change their style up a bit.

Both of those make plenty of sense, though. Porting impressive games to a new system is a quick, easy way to show off their power without making a big investment.

>both of those make sense
>porting the father of 3D movement and camera to a system with only a Dpad and touch screen for controls makes sense