I’m terminally ill. I don’t have a timeline on when I’ll be a veggie or dead...

I’m terminally ill. I don’t have a timeline on when I’ll be a veggie or dead, but the only thing I know is it’s at least gonna be a couple months.

Like a true degenerate, I want to play through the best vidya before I go. Is there anything I’m missing for just these platforms (Crossed out means I beat it)

Attached: 90272DD3-1460-444D-9C1D-D4FCCBECBE30.jpg (1953x1125, 717K)

die nigger

You gotta play Dark Souls: Prepare to die edition

Any% your life.

Is there any way you can add GBA so you can play Metroid Zero Mission instead of NES Metroid?

Also if you're going to die I wouldn't recommend Animal Crossing.

Play Deus Ex for a glimpse into the world you'll be leaving behind. Suddenly dying won't seem so bad.

God of War, PS4
Bloodborne, ps4

Why did you only list Nintendo consoles?

Wha gernes and/or platform do you preffer? If it's only Nintendo, I'd add Majoras Mask, Paper Mario: Thousnad-year door, Metroid Prime Trilogy, The first three Laytons for the DS and probably some more I can't think of right now.

What are you terminally ill with?

play space megaforce or super aleste for snes

Also to add something for your consoles, definitely give River City Ransom for NES a try. Especially if you have a buddy to do 2-player with.

>all Nincel trash

Christ why don't you get some fucking taste so you don't die a pleb.

Just grab Deus Ex and Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines from Steam, and have those two be the last video games you ever play. Then drop gaming and go on a fucking holiday to Thailand so you can lose your virginity before you finally die. You don't have to worry about STD's or diseases either so have fun getting a new stripper to sit on your face with her big brapper every single night. It costs like $2k for a good month trip there.

LIGMA

final fantasy crystal chronicles for GC, or switch if you live long enough to see the release of the remaster
hang in there lad

What's that? I'm not seeing any search results about it.

LIGMA BALLS

>FF6
Tactics, 5, 10, 12 are also worth a play through
Also:
Stalker
Pathologic
Witcher series(especially 1 and 3)
Zelda Links Awakening DX
Saya no Uta(vn)
Zone of the Enders 2

Attached: 08f.jpg (720x751, 90K)

SNES:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Turtles in Time
Killer Instinct
Mega Man X
Mega Man X2
Super Punch Out!!
Mortal Kombat 3

N64:
Goldeneye 64
Killer Instinct Gold

Gamecube:
Resident Evil Remake

why is mr manhattan such a fucking asshole?
also that image joke is dumb

Already played these

These consoles are just a starting point. From here I’ll move on to PS1/2, etc

You said you have a few months. How are you gonna play all that shit in just a few months.

But still you should do other things than video games. Why don't you try to actually live some life and do degenerate shit you can get away with no because no consequences.

Any specific gernes or whatever is deemed worthy?

Attached: v-approved.jpg (1827x2500, 1.08M)

>dying
>playing games

dude if you have any strenght go buy a bike and go fast or something

Attached: 1557479726702.jpg (665x617, 168K)

I would do a lot of speed

But imagine if the doctor said you would live after all lmao you would be an addict

You can beat an addiction. You can't beat death.

You should play Killer7. It’s pretty damn good
He has to go 300mph to be able to see thing clearly, and then be put in a coma for 3 years.
Nobody will get that reference.

>You said you have a few months. How are you gonna play all that shit in just a few months.

I beat super castlevania 4 in an hour and a half on my first ever play through, and Ninja Gaiden in about half of that. I’m capable of at least doing the platformers quickly.

I’m fasting if that’s what you meant. Aside from that I have no energy, but am going to travel a bit with a laptop that has like 6 emulators on it.

he rekted OP for sure

Attached: Chad_Warden.jpg (300x200, 8K)