Blood

MODERN ARTS AND FEAR BOOKS

Attached: 1514008419873.gif (63x106, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SDCQY6nHsbI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The new "port" isn't all too great. But it's good more people are playing Blood anyway.

What makes it not too great? The only ything that bugs me so far is all the options in the custom difficulty selection.

>The new "port" isn't all too great.
Elaborate.

CRUDUX CRUCO!

Here come the autistic fedora lords.

It's not actually using the sourcecode, it's more of a remake than anything using the Kex engine. It's not as terrible as /vr/ makes it out to be, but things like small bugs, various ai differences, and very small missing things here and there make it inferior to GDX or nBlood.

Demos that work on those do not work on this, and mod support is a bit funky on FS. Not completely shitting on it, things like the mouse aim, custom difficulty, and fov slider are awesome. Really depends on how autistic you are about accuracy to the og game.

Is the mouse aim good in this one?

>removed screen warp
how can people shit on this? source or no source this is the best looking blood version

Yes

PARANAX FALLEN

there's a lot of little things they fucked up

MALANAX INFIRMUS

GDX does not have an accurate renderer, which makes it inferior to the others.

Completely unreasonable autistic nitpicking is what makes it ungreat for these people.

One user wrote a 1000 word essay on how it was bad because it didn't "feel right" after pirating it and playing for 15 minutes

NONE of the blood ports use the source code you fucking faggot.

IT BURNS! IT BURNS! AHHHHHHH!

This promises to be fun..

its good

gdx or nblood?

I don't know nothin' 'bout birthin' no baby, Miss Eliza...

Yes but at least GDX and n are built off of the original stuff, with the same engine quirks. Leaked alpha or not, its more accurate than Kex engine.

It’s pretty great, outside of mod incompatibility and sound issues. Everything else is just supreme autism

Which hey, after all this time the Blood autists can vent.

youtube.com/watch?v=SDCQY6nHsbI

Go to sleep Felix that game is complete GARBAGE

I agree, really hoping they fix the basic issues such as the ai being off, some fucked spritework and the shit audio quality
However I like that the zombie pathfinding is slightly improved and that it actually has a working and somewhat active multiplayer

apparently enemy health isnt correct