Hey Yea Forums i made a witchers medallion in art class. do you like it?

hey Yea Forums i made a witchers medallion in art class. do you like it?

Attached: IMG_414.jpg (640x853, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/319630/Life_is_Strange__Episode_1/
wood-database.com/book/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lookin' good bud.

wow, that's pretty cool! great job, op!

Haha, nice OP! Very cool!

haha nice job, OP! Super COOL!

That's going right on the fridge

Keep it up, Champ!

that's not a medallion you fucking bitch

Great job OP, please draw more.

>art class

Attached: 1508782536827.jpg (900x475, 37K)

Holy moly OP! That looks great!

Good work, slugger!

no user it's complete bum

Attached: 1530792995577.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

Hey there, champ. Let me be the first to tell you, I'm proud of you.

absolutely complete shit

looks sick

*tousles OP's hair*
atta boy im proud of you son

Wowzers, op! amazing!

Hey, you don't get to talk to my son that way. Back off, man! Where do you get off, buddy?!?

Way to go champ! Your mom and I will take you out for ice cream and let you play fortnite for 2 whole hours today.

Upvoted

>20 posts
>15 IPs

Make a blog faggot.

in my computer chair, usually

wtf, that's not a medallion, that's a slab of wood with a witcher logo on it

Attached: this looks shopped.jpg (657x527, 32K)

really great op, keep up the good work

Might sound like a meme, but for a lot of people people (me included) the game's very emotional story and the connection you form with the characters makes you almost rediscover the value of life.

You'd think a game about high school drama would be boring before you play it. But with life is strange you don't get the "boring high school drama vibe" at all, it perfectly manages to create a very powerful nostalgic vibe where you remissness about teenager stuff. It gets the atmosphere perfectly right with the music and themes like suicide, bullying, loss of friendship, growing up, etc. Constantly hearing Max's internal dialogue as she reflects on everything going on also makes her really grow on you as a character. At times you end up almost knowing everything she will say, and often feel the exact same way. As Max develops and becomes stronger you feel proud of her, because over the course of the game she has grown so close to you.

First episode is free. You have nothing to lose. store.steampowered.com/app/319630/Life_is_Strange__Episode_1/

Attached: 1547344111536.jpg (1920x1080, 172K)

v is full of depressed 20 somethings who wish we were back in crafts class in high school

Looks like shit, famalamdingdongpai.
Also.
>art class
Lmao what a gay.
I bet $5 this was from reddit anyway.

Yeah, hold the praise guys. I think this dude is on to something! If only there was someone here who could identify wood, and put this whole mystery to rest...

>reverse image search
>no matches

holy shit, do we have literal 12 year olds posting here now?

Attached: reverse image search.png (1288x855, 512K)

Attached: cia.gif (500x500, 2.01M)

>do we have literal 12 year olds posting here now
>now

Yea Forums is literally the youngest board on all of Yea Forums(nel). the average age here is 15

>now?
ever since phoneposting made bans a non-issue, underage posters outnumber of age posters

>now

pls be my gf!

>now

Attached: 1533223842237.png (1200x1200, 1.51M)

desu theres not much difference between a 20 year old and a 13 year old. youre basically a retard as a human being, until you turn 30.

dumb shortstack poster

wood-database.com/book/
Looks like its NOT a "medallion", and instead WOOD! This thread is built on sins and LIES!

Attached: 51dYOdAHnOL._SX381_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (383x499, 38K)

10/10, its shit

it's best to abandon all hope for this shithole. people here unironically go on Reddit

>now

Its a yarn suspension of the witcher medallion and you did pretty good. Nice, dude. It's not totally on model but that's a tough format to transfer line work onto

you did it, champ

Fuck man, this thread actually kinda made me wish I had a son.

when can we range ban summer posters

Are you retarded?

>wants to worry for 30 years whether his son will suddenly come out as gay or a tranny
haha ok

As soon as we range ban aussies and canadians

I'm not a sissy faggot like you, my son would be a straight white christian male

>I'm not a sissy faggot like you, my son would be a straight white christian male
can't wait til you'll be just like that red-faced guy in the gender reveal webm

You can tell that guy is a massive pussy who lets his wife make all the decisions.

What vidya related arts and crafts has Yea Forums made?

Attached: 1545851525154.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Do shitty MS paint memes count as arts and crafts?