THIS IS A GAME FOR CHILDREN

Attached: a-hat-in-time-cover.jpg (1200x1677, 822K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/bn133f/a_hat_in_time_says_trans_rights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Luxuria
imgur.com/a/fT8ytkF
youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_flags#Transgender_Pride_Flag_(Monica_Helms)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And p*dophiles

And tr*nnies

cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny cute and funny

And niggers

tranny children

Attached: IMG_20190510_172132.jpg (1920x1080, 285K)

So is Fortnite an yet that that didn't stop it from getting popular.

reddit.com/r/traaaaaaannnnnnnnnns/comments/bn133f/a_hat_in_time_says_trans_rights/

Its a shame, I actually liked this game and the devs.
Looks like I'll be skipping this expansion pack.

I genuinely don't understand why they added the transsexual price flag, as well as some of the anime billboards to the new DLC. I enjoyed this game before ever seeing it on Yea Forums and never had the impression it was even related to anime or politics, but now its been pushed into a really bad direction, i don't think the game should be involved in these themes at all.

I wanna see her commie Cute & fUNNY get plowed

Time to refund.

>It's okay when Liberals force political statements in a game

why do devs put this shit in games? It doesn't matter if you're for it or against it you essentially just opened a fucking door to all sorts of problems by even acknowledging it. Leave this shit out of video games.

well that's the last time i preorder a DLC

>devs are complete faggots
color me surprised

SQUATTERS' RIGHTS!

To trigger special snowflakes who look for anything they possibly can to have a moral outrage about.

Attached: resetera.png (792x691, 299K)

Yep, so triggered you had to post a wojak instead of having an actual thought.

then we better teach them about transgender rights while they're too young to understand!

maybe you should go back to your discord and come up with another buzzword. You're been using "triggered" too many times, your posts are becoming too obvious

Attached: 1402749405687.jpg (1200x1520, 281K)

ALL GAMES THAT AREN'T SIMULATORS ARE TECHNICALLY FOR CHILDREN

>already played through the whole dlc
I'm glad I missed this.

Attached: 1426097371070.jpg (500x377, 40K)

Oh look, it's a PTSD-suffering tranny that has his own set of pronouns complaining about "triggered snowflakes". Should I file this under "chronic projection" or "near-fatal dose of irony"?

Which discord are you from?

Attached: 1500999232624.jpg (429x410, 31K)

It's the most fitting word, though. Watching electioneer newfags getting their panties in a twist because someone threw in a flag that represents people who aren't them is fucking hilarious everytime.

Probably irony, since the people who 4-5 years ago were bitching about everyone being over-reactionary and over-sensitive are now themselves being over-reactionary and over-sensitive.

I didn't know you had to be from a discord to have working brain cells.

>Add colors
>Get pissed

go back tranny

I don't get it, so the "girl" is actually a tranny? Is that what the developers are saying here?

Attached: Confused teacher.png (872x632, 162K)

Feels good to not spend my fleeting life on the internet so I have no idea what's supposed to be outrageous about this pic. This isn't an invitation to tell me. P.S. have sex :^)

You don't get it though, other people bad

>People call trannies "special snowflakes" and obsess over the 40% suicide rate (which ignores the fact that more than half of them still don't an hero)
>Dev adds a trans flag in the game, in a relatively unobstrusive location which you have to seek out.
>The same exact "lolsnowflake" people's asses get so heated, you could power a Faster-than-light spaceship with them.

yup bro it's just a bunch of colors it has no meaning to it

Attached: naziflag.jpg (474x284, 10K)

These people you call "triggered" are in reality buzzing with excitement because they love tranny drama

No its meant to be played by turtles

white people are all gay

Imagine caring so much about your shitty political beliefs that you are forced to tell others "stop playing this game, stop having fun, stop giving these people any support". It's pathetic no matter what if you're left or right wing. It's a sign of weakness and insecurity if you ask me.

Attached: 1526606104776.png (500x500, 163K)

have sex

Oh the irony of answering an old argument by using an old rebuttal unironically...

No, they just love being outraged because it makes them feel like they're doing something important instead of just bitching on the internet.

Attached: triggered.jpg (898x1097, 42K)

Literally this.

join islam

I should also add that copypasting buzzwords is a sign of a lack of ability to debate and/or come up with an argument.

>It's okay, but only when the side I agree with does it

I could give less of a shit if you're from /pol/ or ResetERA.

You really think the people who are so upset over this wouldn't be jizzing their underoos if it was a German flag or a Nazi flag?

What rights don't transexual people have that the rest of us do?

Girugamesh!

Children still like 3D platformers?

Children at heart

Fortnite is 3d and has platforms, so yes.

If someone fires them, they can sue

>fun 3d platformer that feels like sunshine
>ignore dumb news
>play game
>enjoy self
Wow, tough

"all press is good press"

They can legally stalk girls in locker rooms and women's bathrooms.

The German flag isn't a political statement or something that's considered adult subject matter.
The Nazi flag however would be just as confusing as the Trans flag given that those are both adult subjects.

videogames in general are for children, stop playing them and get laid

Install the F.L.U.D.D. and the Mario costume packs for the full Super Hat Sunshine experience.

Attached: 20190507224017_1.jpg (2560x1440, 546K)

> mfw delayed buying a tranny with penny
> mfw this
Nevermore. Do not encourage mutilation delirium.

Attached: happyarab.jpg (474x547, 30K)

tranny go back to your discord

>The German flag isn't a political statement or something that's considered adult subject matter.
To sensible people, yes, but to the people who really get riled up every chance they get they'd consider it a "wink wink nudge nudge" type nod to right-wing beliefs because they need to find this shit everywhere they go.

go back to your tranny discord

>not playing co-op with your spouse
shit taste

I don't get why you niggas care so much, as long as the games good why should I give a shit about a background detail?

Attached: smug hat kid.gif (544x420, 859K)

No. It's just graffiti from some unknown NPC.

seething fucking tranny

Damn. Looks like you really got me there user.

Attached: ',:^).gif (800x800, 921K)

>genuinely getting upset over graffiti
I thought SJWs were the easily triggered?

I'M NOT OWNED! I'M NOT OWNED! YOU'RE THE TRIGGERED ONE! AAAAAHHHHHH

>This whole thread
Your all sad little fuckers Excuse me back to having fun LOL

Attached: 1555973411762.png (640x401, 571K)

cope fag

I LOVE ANIME!

Dropped

I'm not about to condone trannyism
all trannies should be lynched and burnt at a stake

yikes

Attached: smug kid.jpg (120x125, 3K)

he's coping better than you are lmao

Hope fag

>game for pedophiles supports transexuals
really makes you think...

Attached: 1556650784363.png (447x390, 100K)

Because it sells, do you think big corporations give a fuck about trannys?

S E E T H I N G

>Dropped
>I'm not about to condone trannyism
>all trannies should be lynched and burnt at a stake
>He lets this stop him from having fun
Grow up

fuck off tranny

>Germany
>right wing
what the fuck did you mean by this?

I didn't even know what everyone was triggered about until I saw another thread with that same design just pop up and found out it's the trans flag.
Why do you fags know so much about this shit?

Nice. Now I can pirate it.

The "problems" are extremely minimal
The actual sales hit they're taking for this is fucking nothing
The sales gain is probably also nothing

But if they want to see messages like this become normalized, then why not?
They want to throw a gesture of kindness towards trans people. It makes those people happy. That's nice

>fuck off tranny
He allows people and devs to stop him from having fun.
Grow up

Attached: 1552979891474.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

This is the best platformer level in existence.
You may not like this, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Attached: 1536240242121.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

Dude, nutjobs take every opportunity to claim people are pandering to them. Shit, you could have an eagle land on a spherical object and they'd take it as "OH HEY IT'S THE NAZI THING!"
Again, it's a bunch of fags with no sense (common or otherwise) who want to feel important and seek validation any way they can get it.

If tranny flags are allowed, then Nazi flags should also be allowed.
If they can't make that happen and reverse their mistake, then there's no hope for them.
I've got a million other games in my backlog anyway

if you are unironically a tranny, you should kill yourself ASAP

Attached: 1557261456593.png (1024x862, 1.76M)

Are you fucking kidding me

The REAL thing to be up in arms about in this DLC.

Attached: 0199b17738[1].png (960x541, 355K)

Why did they put something entirely related to sex in a game they try to keep as wholesome as possible

Thats gay and also no politics should be in a game not relating at all to said politics and is also designed to be a kids game.

what is with all these tranny sympathizers in this thread?
go back to your discord

Yo uh. Thats retarded. You know why the would never do that. Those flags are not equivelent at all

And they said /pol/ wasn't a mistake

fucking lmao. im glad im not the only one who thinks about this every so often

Attached: FADF4C22-52D9-442F-8668-E35942EDD47C.gif (250x250, 993K)

both of them are flags of hate, there's literally no difference

bigoted nazis like you aren't the only people who browse here sweetie :-)

Nice post brother, let's regroup in the /pol/ discord and make plans to own these libs

yeah but a nations flag isnt really political, unless its isreals while the tranny and gay flags were made to be political.

They should put a minimum IQ on being able to post here.
If it was an antifa flag, sure. This doesnt equal nazi flag though

>people are mad because they want to talk about the video game and stay on topic
>people have no response to defend their shit posting besides "well then you must be a tranny or tranny lover"
It really makes you think.

Attached: 1527022787791.png (433x325, 137K)

this wouldnt stop trannies though

even if pol didn't exist its very clear that anti trans people are very prominent even in today's climate. its gonna take a couple more decades before people warm up to them some more like gays.

>They should put a minimum IQ on being able to post here.
So you wouldn't be able to post? Great idea

>HAHA DUMB LIBTARDS GET TRIGGERED BY OKAY SIGN
>*gets triggered by mere colours*
oof

I'm not disagreeing with you, but normies don't constantly obsess over them. I swear these fags think about trannies everyday and it really has me thinking

*AHEM*

>both of them are flags of hate
The trans flag is a symbol of hatred towards... who? Non-transgenders? Women? Men? Children? White people? Channers?

Seriously, you can claim that both flags are political, but you're an idiot if you think they are perfectly equivalent.

Attached: 6773383483823.png (509x336, 351K)

kids have sex
you don't

I can always end the day with a smile on my face knowing they will die by suicide or from an std soon. They will never be happy, with anyone, or themselves.

i was fine when they were doing it to themselves. sounds apathetic and endearing this late in the game, but I universalize my principles when it comes to personal ownership shit like this. now they're doing it to kids too, hell there was that show about the teen kid getting mutilated? christ what is the country coming to. I will never buy anything from this shitpile company again they can rot in hell.

Attached: 1551396791200.jpg (443x455, 96K)

Go drink bleach.

fuck off tranny

hey fellow apolitical anons, wanna have a share of my popcorn while we watch this shitshow and laugh together?

Doesn't sound much different from the life of any particularily reckless hedonist of times past… which most trans aren't.

dilate

Oh wow you can feel the seething of this... "creature"... through his post.

Of course it is
look at what they're advocating for, sweetie

Attached: cishate 1.png (584x632, 109K)

Naked Hat Kid mod when?

>This is the best platformer level in existence.
That's a bold statement, but I will gladly say that this stage is my favorite in the game, it was an especially nice touch having the story build itself around the info the crows extracted, even if it did lead to the crows making fun of my booby

it isnt you tranny

>now they're doing it to kids too
Why, did you eat a magic mushroom and saw CNN showing trans peple vans kidnapping children to get them a neovagina?

DARLING

Uh huh, name me a lifestyle with as much suicides and stds then.

Stow it faggot, the jig is up!

>literally triggered snowflake

red white and black

Sure, I'm not saying the flag is actually political, but that idiots will try to heir best to make it political.

>Bow Girl announcement
>/pol/ seethe
>Now this
>/pol/ seethe
The game that keeps on giving

Attached: Kek.gif (800x430, 564K)

The trans community is tyrranical. It isn't about freedom to express yourself outside of gender norms or anything; it's reinforcing gender stereotypes and shouting "bigot" when people don't adhere to the language they prescribe, even though everyone shouts down prescriptive language in any other context.

>one bad person equates the whole of a community
Yikes

>Look at what they're advocating for sweetie
>"A single, solitary Twitter screengrab is all I need to prove my point."
user... I'm sure you're smarter than that.

For one, there isn't even an unified movement, so for every Twitter account about a transgender woman crying about cis people I can find a trad FtM account.
For two, we don't have any recorded acts of honest-to-God terrorism.

You know that that's some stupid cherry picking right?
You're not actually this deluded right?
One fucking person is supposed to represent the entire trans community?
>No No! I have a picture with another EIGHT people on it!
making /pol/ was such a fucking mistake

>one
make that two
i have 67 more images

Attached: cishate 3.png (631x633, 91K)

Now that your game is no longer apolitical how does it feel that future threads will all be like this? Or don't you just care about discussing the game?

user, there's like, three different things you could be disagreeing with in that post. The fuck are you even talking about?

Attached: fuck mane I dunno.png (607x580, 263K)

like pottery

>Bohemian artists hopped up on absthinte.
>Heroine junkies
>Existing as lower-class Russian

40% yourself, tranny.

>all involve self-harm, just like being trans
I'd call it accurate.

fuck off tranny

Why do yall care so much
None of them will make it to 40

neck yourself Nazi

It's not about the image volume you stupid faggot. You can have two terabytes of images of Twitter screencaps of trans people hating on cis whtie people, it won't matter because noone of the are leaders of "Trans People's Liberation Front" or whatever the fuck, and there's literally nothing inherent in being transsexual that leads to having that idea.

I'm not trans, I just respect and feel compassion for people until I have a logical reason to do otherwise
Most humans are capable of this

no

I don't even care about the game, I played through the story mode back when it was new and that's it, never bothered with the DLC. The dev is a big cuck but the way he's making poltards autistically screech could be considered his redemption arc.

>tfw these events only make smugposting more powerful and smug

Attached: 1546234047892.gif (200x200, 2.38M)

Nah, I'm good with my trans gf.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vladimir_Luxuria
Munch on my cock.

While that's true, it serves no one to ignore the reality of problems within a culture. You're lying to yourself if you don't think that trans representation is heavily skewed toward radical tumblrinas.

>i have 67 more images
HOLY SHIT O B S E S S E D

Attached: EVERYONE QUICK! POINT AT HIM AND LAUGH!.gif (300x180, 453K)

this game is BASED and DARLINGPILLED

As if I needed more reasons to not give them money.

>i have 67 more images

Attached: 1526369365666.gif (214x214, 1.27M)

>69 images about trannies
hmmm...

Attached: 220px-Sigmund_Freud,_by_Max_Halberstadt_(cropped).jpg (220x299, 12K)

Nothin' but Tranquility

Attached: Peas n' Carrots.jpg (1280x720, 155K)

and so does any of the other groups
if the game has modern politics in it, then we're allowed to talk about politics as they're part of the game

Attached: 1552058291533.jpg (847x740, 183K)

>/pol/ shits itself over the black girl
>/pol/ shits itself over this
feels good being able to play a video game without having a tranny in my head 24/7

Attached: 1546197484509.png (443x597, 330K)

What the fuck is happening to Yea Forums? why are there so many trannies and tranny symps on here now?

Attached: 1546681817635.png (500x458, 94K)

I'm beginning to think the goblins in peoples' heads are actual brain parasites given how this just gets more and more retarded, even from the perspective of someone who doesn't even know the game

Attached: Skub_comic.gif (900x300, 48K)

People will stop thinking it when every one of you motherfuckers stops acting like this.

ive beaten the main story but i dont know how to dance or how to smug, please help.

>implying
It’s shitposting and you know it.

>Undertale image
Absolute pottery, 41%

Attached: 1557072497593.png (941x604, 12K)

trolls trolling trolls

I was gonna get the switch version, but I guess I'll just save my money. I'm not supporting the normalization of mental illness.

This is your fault you piece of shit
You trannies were the one who brought this up onto video games and started this shitshow
Fuck off and kill yourselves

At this point I'm thinking all the trolls have brain parasites, too. This level of retardation is unprecedented.

Attached: 1555549433013.gif (231x320, 367K)

>tweets are 6 fucking years old
Lol

Goddamn I just want to talk about Hat Girl's tight pussy, not trannies. Fuck you niggers for ruining this thread.

i just want politics out of my vidya, why can't trannies respect this

To piss us off they've become what they hated.

One day I hope to be able to actually discuss this game.

Attached: no.png (333x536, 170K)

>Mfw I see a little hat in time thread pop up from now on

Attached: 1554646817399.jpg (700x583, 91K)

This is a honeypot thread for trolls. The real thread is somewhere else in the catalog.

Attached: 1538236540455.jpg (500x375, 30K)

Single digit IQ shitposters who seek only to destroy everything that exists and will find an excuse to do so no matter what?

>trans rights
What rights do trans not have exactly?

This

Attached: 1550735842009.png (716x625, 767K)

They actually just want more doctors rights so they can mutilate and hook children on drugs at younger ages.

You know why this upsets me?
Because it enables people to become so identified with their sexuality that they see something so small and inconsequential as this and use it as validation for their existence rather than seeking that validation elsewhere
It makes me mad knowing people are actively pandering to people who are so socially fragile that they need any sort of acceptance and validation from anywhere accept themselves.

Attached: 6890.jpg (496x360, 66K)

I'm pretty disappointed by seeing this. There was no reason for this besides appealing to the progressive crowd.

HERE'S A HOT TAKE: Multiculturalism and representation is just fanservice for liberals, in the same way big tiddy anime girls are just fanservice for otakus. If you're fine with one but not the other, you're a fucking hypocrite.

Attached: 2dbaaf26bc0c588ef811885be7603078--doa.jpg (736x1308, 79K)

No, this is a game about children.

>all the angry /pol/tards screeching at this
based

i dont get it. i didnt buy the dlc, why is it asking for me to download 4gb?

i don't give a shit that they are supporting trannies or whatever
but why in a children's game?

If basedny can censor anime tiddies, then we should also censor mkulti and faggot representation

Attached: 1557372935578.png (687x625, 86K)

Says the special snowflake who probably cried and shook when they announced JonTron got a voice role in their game.

Wtf am I supposed to be seeing here

Is the switch version good? Any glaring performance issues compared to the PC version? Does it have all the DLC?

Nice job proving my fucking point. You care more about your dumb beliefs than the game itself that you post shit like this. Undertale wasn't left wing. It taught morality and common sense. Something I assume you think is political which is utter bullshit. You're either out of touch with the world or just an absolute retard.

You know, that might just be one of the smartest things I've read on this entire site. The first part, I mean. It's all just pandering in one form or another. No matter what it is, it's all to manipulate you to like (or hate) something more.

Attached: 1543618161269.png.jpg (400x400, 24K)

I'm black and i want to play a game where a beautiful sexy tsundere huwite woman in a labcoat calls me a disgusting nigger but also shows a soft side. where's my fanservice?

See this is where it just becomes disgusting and down right malicious.
I seriously don't give a fuck if you have delusions that you are trapped in a body that doesn't belong, you are crazy of course, but its your right to be crazy.
Live and let live.
However when you are clearly pushing that type of shit to children, yeah, you are a gigantic piece of shit.

Attached: Disgust.jpg (1200x851, 115K)

I don't think the switch version is out yet.

I like how /pol/ thinks the best way to fight the SJWs is to act exactly like SJWs and get triggered by political shit they don't like being in games instead of ignoring it or getting jobs in the industry like we used to tell SJWs to do

Attached: FUCKING FEMINISTS.png (2208x650, 122K)

>I take life lessons from a faggy indie game played by sweaty fat redditors
BASED retard, it's never been about the games content, it's about attacking the audience, which happen to be attracted to shitty childrens games

Attached: 35900536_10217602904291072_1214372543763316736_n.jpg (879x960, 59K)

Rhetorical question but did anybody in this thread actually play the game?

It's never been aimed towards kids, I'd honestly be worried about letting younger kids play it because they'd probably start crying a lot.

Attached: lost at sea p1.jpg (1600x900, 207K)

Fucks sake, guess ill get it for PC.

>we

>I like how /pol/ thinks the best way to fight the SJWs is to act exactly like SJWs
Who here said to force the devs to remove a flag or create legislation to make it illegal? It's normal however that people express their disgust and call for boycott something they don't like.

I guess you don't know much about trannies?

thanks for reminding me about ded seel feels

Attached: 1463188027926.jpg (184x184, 11K)

the other thread is literally the same thing

more tranny politics shoved into my vidya

Attached: genuine disgust.jpg (517x573, 45K)

>Subtle messages are now "antagonizing players"

Are you fucking serious right now.

>postcards to make a point
Like a young children would collect all those.

Yeah, I've been shitposting on here since like 2006 and back then no one really hated liberals we just thought radical feminists that cared so much about politics in video games were retarded

Wake up the morning, drop a big ol' log
Out here, you ain't got time for nothing fruity like a jog.

Nah, trolls are being ignored there.

Yea Forums is just bizarro tumblr at this point.

Attached: v.jpg (651x673, 58K)

walrus had a hard life

imgur.com/a/fT8ytkF

I 100%ed games more as a kid than as an adult.

Attached: walruse.jpg (650x572, 113K)

And you do?

kill all straight white men

Attached: bad.png (498x497, 164K)

Game is boring as shit and the art style is fucking awful. The second chapter with the birds is complete fucking dogshit.

Damn bro you're right.... This is just like the Nazis..... woah...

kill yourself incel

Yea Forums: lol these dumb trannies on ResetERA are so triggered by big breasts. Pathetic.

Also Yea Forums: JESUS FUCKING CHRIST FUCK OFF WITH THIS TRANNY SHIT IT HAS NO PLACE IN VIDEO GAMES.

It's the same fucking shit but in reverse. Holy fuck. 2 sides of the same coin.

Attached: 1534051392417.png (856x717, 737K)

mark my words there will be platformers that will blow this out of the water, just give it a few years

>His mentor's dead
>All that's left to remember him by are a bunch of literal children ruining the only thing he has left to take pride in
>And then Hat Kid sinks his ship
Why can't Cap have a happy ending?

Attached: 1486223621250.jpg (1214x1140, 73K)

He's unironically schizophrenic. He believes there's a secret society of trannies who are trying to take his cock away. He's been spamming Yea Forums for a few weeks now.

>ResetEra dumb trannies talk several times how they want to censor games and to press politicians
>Yea Forums talks bad about the game and don't buy it
Same fucking shit indeed.

the Yea Forums hivemind is shit

Complains that SJW's whine about any boob size bigger than a 12 year old boy, but get super butthurt over a few stripes because they're in denial about traps being gay

what a sad time

Yes you faggots, traps ARE gay, and so are you

Attached: 1551325761074.png (492x463, 301K)

he who fights monsters is destined to become a monster themselves

Attached: peace.gif (480x270, 3.41M)

A minority of newfags with VPNs do not represent Yea Forums. This place was trap central before half of the anti-tranny posters were old enough to use a PC.

What exactly is a discord tranny? I have literally never encountered one before. Is it just the new way of calling people a passive aggressive shithead?

Attached: 1555747133371.png (376x294, 141K)

Yea Forumsirgins are just as pathethic as the people they're telling to cope, but both of them are too up their own ass to realize it. It actually reminds me a lot of those old shitpost about Yea Forums and Tumblr being made for each other because they're just horseshoed versions of each other.

Attached: cancer.png (500x393, 129K)

anti tranny people don't hate traps. they aren't even the same thing. traps have no problem with being a boy but just dressing like a girl. trannies believe they were born in the wrong body.

>Yea Forums was trap central

AHAHAHAHA
Fuck off back to /r9k/ or Yea Forums you flaming faggot.

>think he's just a stereotypical gruff captain dude
>huh look at all those pizza boxes around his chair, guess he's a bit of a slob
>postcards make it clear he's actually just fucking depressed and he's not grumpy he's sad
>"I can't drown, but I could at least pretend for a bit."

I just wanted to give him a hug

Attached: tears in rain.gif (500x223, 495K)

Nobody wants to point out that it was spray painted at the wall as a gangster sign

fpbp

There's a discord group for trannies who like to raid Yea Forums. I'm going to consider you are new rather than being disingenous.

lul
trannoidera at least has some clout on this shitty industry to change shit

i wish one of you faggots would make a mod to remove that shit you fucks bitch so much about

Attached: D5DHs3nWsAAAVbU.png (640x640, 394K)

> being mad about tranny stuff

Listen, if someone wants to go on hormones that basically sterilize themselves and want to cut their junk apart, I say we let them. In fact we should support the government paying for it and getting it done as fast as possible.

Is there a gang with these colors?

Not new, I'm just retarded

the difference is one is Yea Forums is complains about SJW's wanting to, and sometimes actually censoring existing products but also complains about SJW's forcibly injecting their identity politics into existing games

Yea Forums and Tumblr were always basically just the Yin and Yang of the Internet. Both are full of idiots that fetishize fictional characters and try to fight for something they believe in. And both are from a website that can rarely fucking work properly.

The only group that's as fucked up as Yea Forums is Tumblr. We're Tumblr's "Tumblr".

>This place was trap central
Well first of all that's a fucking lie. Traps being mentioned sometimes in off topic shit threads doesn't say much.

>before half of the anti-tranny posters were old enough to use a PC.
Or, the more likely scenario- before shit came to a boil and even the average user had enough of seeing faggot shit on their board.

Politics have no place in video games.
Theyre video games. Played for people to not remind them of the real world.
Thats the fucking difference you salty as fuck tranny faggot.
Go dilate.

>literally admit that I'm right and Resetera is worse
Thank you user.
>make a mod
Doesn't change that money will go to devs who support things that some find undesirable.

Unless they're politics that apply to your beliefs I assume.

How does a girl with big tits = politics.

It doesnt.
Its just angry fucking ugly loser girls who can't get a BF taking their frustration out on something and all the beta orbiters gave them a foot in the door.

Not him but no, not at all
You can have a game inspired by politics (some of the most successful games are) but that's not the same as using the game to push your political beliefs onto others, which in this case is identity politics

>Yea Forums talks bad about the game and don't buy it
Whatever makes you sleep at night, buddy.

>1/3 of the thread was deleted
>it probably was a single faggot who was banned
So this is the power of autism. Really impressive.

>What exactly is a discord tranny?
A couple of years ago a discord full of sociopath faggots raided /r9k/ for months with trans/trap/shemale porn and posts telling them to take hormones and transition. It was discovered that the admins of that discord (with Reiko and Aero being the most infamous ones) were blackmailing the new members that were joining their discord by convincing them to send nudes and then forcing them to take hormones under the treat of publishing their photos online. This event escalated after that guy killed himself with a shotgun and rumors about him being a victim of that discord spread out.

Eventually a group of robots with the help of Yea Forums and /pol/ managed to counter raid these discord threads by spamming them to death. Some people leaked chats from their discord, proving how mentally ill they really are. After that group ceased their raid the screenshots of their discord started being used as "proof" of dedicated groups posting things people didn't like, which eventually devolved into simply using "discord tranny" as an insult for everything I don't like.

Attached: 1535301632106.png (658x543, 606K)

Attached: Steam_2019-05-10_22-56-14.png (581x152, 24K)

Its not really a big thing, its just autistic conspiracy shit.
Its a literal boogieman.

Feel free to post any post here claiming, like in ResetEra, "to pressure politicians to ban content".

Fuck off Aero.

Dont you have kids to jack off to?

>Doesn't change that money will go to devs who support things that some find undesirable.
And maybe the devs are just fine with you not buying their game because they find you undesirable.

In your heart, because you got to make it yourself if you want others to make it for you.

Become the tsundere huwite ZUN.

>Its a literal boogieman
>based on something that really exists and happened

>They want to throw a gesture of kindness towards trans people. It makes those people happy. That's nice
My actual trans friend hates this shit. I guess people don't like it when soulless mega corporatons and brands literally use them to get good boy points. This is only making transtrenders happy.

Attached: 1533480550558.jpg (500x265, 19K)

Way to miss the point. The vast majority of Yea Forums will still buy the DLC if they planned on before. The ones talking about boycotts and refunds are just virtue signalling faggots.

retard
im not arguing your logic

when this place talks about tranny shit, its just a laughing stock for discord tranny raidfags

meanwhile when era has people in the industry listening to them when they bitch about shit

Attached: 1527894439521.jpg (359x347, 66K)

>he doesn’t remember the shoop da whoop soi threads or the gamers rise up reddit shit

Yea Forums has been under attack for months, you probably just have been too busy in your Nintendo threads to notice

>I didn't like this so I'm not going to buy the game
>Well they don't like you so that's okay
Okay, that's pretty much what I was already going to do. Do you have something to add?

>The vast majority of Yea Forums will still buy the DLC if they planned on before
Citation needed.

All the messages were literally leaked nigger, how is it a boogie man if there's actual proof that it happened

This is what I'm talking about. Reiko's discord raids were so bad that they managed to left people with PTSD and become a real boogeyman. That people are real and a treat, but they aren't responsible of everything bad that happens.

>the shoop da whoop soi threads or the gamers rise up reddit shit
Funnily enough, I took part in that shit for a while because it was funny making people angry, but I stopped once retards started spamming it non-stop. I sometimes make gang weed images based on random cringy posts I find here.

Attached: 1549484176100.jpg (600x615, 47K)

Those were Yea Forums being sick of the political shitposting, you're becoming a paranoid schizophrenic user.
No one cares about this shit aside from a few literal autists with an obsession. Its not even about videogames for them anymore, they just have an autistic need to screech whenever something that Yea Forums said they can't like is in a game.

>This entire thread

Politics are for losers.

Attached: 1424779700790.png (637x637, 179K)

>to left
to leave*, goddammit. That's what I get for rewriting my post twice.

>a kid killed himself
>live on youtube
>because of a boogeyman

okay retard.

I'm sure some retarded discord exists, but its a boogieman in the sense that its just a fucking buzzword that people use against anyone they don't like. Out of the billions of times someone has posted "discord tranny" on Yea Forums in the last month, I'd bet 0% of them were actually replying to one of the fags from that discord.

If you want people to take your posts seriously, try not to use "paranoid schizophrenic" you shifty fucking kike

>No one cares about this shit
Citation needed. Taking into account this thread has 115 IPs, I can guarantee that at least 10% (me included) refunded.

How has the discord never been taken down? Why hasn't /r9k/ been deleted yet?

This.

I have a brother who's 25, he's on the internet a lot, discord, etc, but doesn't use Yea Forums or reddit.

He asked me what SJW meant today, he had no fucking idea, it was said on amazing world of gumball which we were watching, he's never heard the term.
People who have lives and don't come here don't give a fuck about this shit.

>he keeps going
Making my job real easy here, schlomo

Thats because you fall into the "autist with a retarded obsession" category

The people calling everyone discord trannies because they actually think they're constantly surrounded by people trying to subvert the "culture" of Yea Forums are like the paranoid schizophrenics that are convinced that government agents watch them through their windows at night

>no citation
Thanks for admitting you pulled that out of your ass.

Please read my other post They did (and probably still do) horrible things, but blaming a single group on everything you don't like is just retarded. Is like the retards who blame everything on /pol/, or how /pol/ blames Jews and liberals for everything.

It was closed multiple times as far I know, but I wouldn't be surprised if they have a new one.
>spoiler
Because if /r9k/ was deleted most of the faggots who post there would come here instead.

And I'm telling you that calling people paranoid schizo is a kike trick, it literally says it on the JIDF site. Yet you call people schizos when there's undeniable proof that discord trannies exist. Just sit the fuck down kike

The fact that you want a citation on hyperbole is all the evidence I need of your autism

Your parents must be so proud of you

Attached: 1200x630bb.jpg (630x630, 63K)

>I was being excessive and untruthful
Nice.

Everything on Yea Forums is hyperbole you melon

It's just stupid. And the fact that Yea Forums is full of retards that see themselves as superior to them in the same way morons from ResetERA or Tumblr do is nothing but a joke.

We're all just clowns to the public these days.

Attached: q3dlLwv.png (970x600, 336K)

>undeniable proof that discord trannies exist
Reminder to always doubt of proofs, specially if they come from this site.

Attached: 1533104342221.png (1848x2704, 479K)

>all of this shitposting because of a single flag
Damn, I need to start doing this shit. Unfortunately it seems to be two groups of people arguing back and forth which is kind of boring, not the kind of shitposting I like seeing

Not necessary. For example, there's undeniable proof that trannies raided Yea Forums, just like there's undeniable proof that some anons like asked for a refund.

I'm not saying no one got a refund, and I'm sure there is a small discord server of trannies that shitpost here, what I'm saying is that none of that matters and only an autist would think it was a big deal.

>a single flag
It's not just a flag user. Did you forget for example when Smash banned trans flags the drama on Twitter? It's not a flag, but a political statement.

I miss when Yea Forums didn't care about politics and didn't have some retarded political stance that we had to autistically defend

Not that person but, it actually did exist
I've got collections of it, but mods will take it down so i'll not spam post
Look it up and stop being a newfag shill

Attached: 1548543398050.png (538x495, 58K)

>what I'm saying is that none of that matters
I would say that losing money kind of matters. Unless you believe a legion of trannies are going to buy this game who wouldn't buy it otherwise.

It's a single flag in this single video game hidden in a tucked away corner that only people who use Twitter would ever find and complain about.
As a matter of fact anyone utterly buttblasted or overly supportive of this doubtlessly uses twitter. I don't give a fuck about transsexuals or whatever but the Sonic Adventure 2 fandub was headed up by one and that was pretty funny

What's the fucking point of even doing it? It's not like it will have any impact on social media.

I think people that aren't autistic about american culture war bullshit won't give a fuck about some stupid flag and will just continue playing the game without thinking twice about it.

People refunding the game because of this are on the same level as trannies and SJWs that boycott games for not having enough black people in them.

>I miss when Yea Forums didn't care about politics
I think you have a memory problem. But then Yea Forums isn't a hivemind, you don't need to take a stance and defend it.

>I think you have a memory problem.
Care to explain what kind of politics Yea Forums was obsessed with back in 2006?
At best I can remember some fags making "I'm an atheist, debate me" threads, but those disappeared when we started spamming the *tips fedora* meme

I know it exists, I was there when /r9k/ imploded. That's why I find the people blaming these freaks on everything simply retarded. They can't tell them apart from faggots shitposting for (You)s.

Yea Forums used to never care about politics. The archives are there- feel free to scan through them and take a look for yourself.

If it's just a flag then why was it added? You guys blame it on culture war, well if it's not for american politics why would devs add a flag for a current hot issue?
>People refunding the game because of this are on the same level as trannies and SJWs that boycott games for not having enough black people in them
While I cannot say for everyone, people generally don't hate SJWs for not buying things. They hate them for trying to force devs to change with violence and even call for the law to stop things.

>If it's just a flag then why was it added?
because maybe the devs think its important or some shit. I don't really care.
I'm not american and don't give a fuck about this gay shit, if the devs wanna say "Hey I'm part of whatever progressive movement the kids are on about this time" then whatever, they can do what they want its their game.

This happens like every other decade, people are already kind of getting sick of being PC though so it will probably die down soon just like it did every other time the youth starting getting gay about politics.

>While I cannot say for everyone, people generally don't hate SJWs for not buying things. They hate them for trying to force devs to change with violence and even call for the law to stop things.
Thats what they're doing by making a million posts on twitter @ing the devs saying "um, ugh, gross, I won't be buying this game until this thing is changed"

>why would devs add a flag for a current hot issue?
Attention. By simply including a semihidden tranny flag you can get retards talking about your game for free. The SJWhores from twitter and similar shitholes will shill your game and praise it, the Yea Forumsirgin /pol/yps will inadvertently shill it while they criticize it, and the people who doesn't give a fuck about culture war will hear about the game, see everything else about it and buy it. Drama sells a lot.

Attached: 1555030349126.png (379x523, 248K)

PIRATE'D.

You were never going to buy it in the first place. Be honest. Hell, you're not even going to bother pirating it.

Attached: trying to talk about games on v.png (1299x548, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3x4weajfqm0

it sure is...

Attached: haha.....png (1144x1710, 508K)

I know that they ruin everything, by making everything about them and demanding everyone cater to their insane nonsense.

Tells there's a mod for this somewhere

Pedophilia.

Attached: 57365726573663.png (920x21, 2K)

You need the base game to play it you esl retard.

Sounds like retards from /pol/ on Yea Forums desu

Damn user, I didn't know I was talking to a sociologist.

i already have it :)

>A semear

Attached: 6b3.jpg (960x640, 92K)

No you don't

I was considering trying out this game but the flag and the fact they had to insert politics completely turned me off.

t. trans

and it's just the tip of the iceberg.

Attached: 1550270447397.jpg (981x709, 375K)

glad you came out of the closet user

Attached: 91985503.png (409x476, 10K)

RENT FREE.

It must be sad to not be able to play games without thinking about trannies.
Why do you think about trannies so much? Do you have any tranny feelings?

Attached: 71158199_p0.jpg (1000x1412, 307K)

ohhhh muy gooood ive been btfo D:

Attached: 1.jpg (1408x5896, 2.7M)

>It must be sad to not be able to play games without thinking about trannies.
>literally a big large trans flag in the game
what else would it represent? the devs favorite color of skittles?

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg (1000x1000, 123K)

lets keep this thread going for trans rights :d

Attached: 456546754.jpg (669x535, 100K)

now /pol/lacks don't even hide themselves. you lunatics and the trannies are the same shit.
how's the jew boogeyman?hope he's ok.

Attached: 1546196219976.jpg (1885x1060, 618K)

Based, look at all these crying incels

Do not worry fren. I discriminate against everyone equally ! :D also I dont even go on pol and didnt mention "jews". you okay fren?

Attached: 456645.jpg (1536x1219, 216K)

>entirely related to sex
Sex as in biology I suppose but being trans isn't a sexual thing

Are you the guy who isn't obsessed with trannies but has 69 pictures about them?

trannies live rent free in his head but he is not obsessed.
he claims that he is not a close /pol/lack but have tons of pictures from /pol/ threads.
he is fine.

Invite to the hat in time discords. I unironically want to join one.

>not see armband
>christian
I am chuckling hard.

>THIS IS A GAME FOR CHILDREN
As opposed to what? Video games are toys you retard.

surprised nobody has tried to refute this
seems like everyone to shitposts with shitposts

Just a friendly reminder that they put this reference in the most creepy, depressing, trashy looking, and overall seedy part of the game.
Maybe it's exactly where it belongs.

Attached: Smug.jpg (373x388, 26K)

Those singles speak true.

>looks great

>transexual flag is literally dilation
really makes you think

Attached: 1538942921785.png (274x385, 142K)

>thinking people will ever warm up to actual mental illness and self mutilation which results in a suicide rate that far exceeds anything else known to man

Based on the fact you have that disgusting thing saved to post, you probably go to every disgusting board this place has.

Attached: 1347159715639.jpg (247x279, 28K)

not surprising, this shit is Nintendo nostalgia pandering on the same level as undertale. Its the perfect onions magnet.

wow very cringe
i gave it a downvote

What fucking rights do these fucking worms not have?

>tfw Online party mode isn't actually co-op, but more like singleplayer instances layering over each other.
>tfw was looking forward to co-oping the entire game with friends, fighting bosses, death wish, etc but now can't because it doesn't matter because most things aren't synced to each player anyway.

AT LEAST I CAN SMACK MY FRIENDS AROUND RIGHT?

Attached: mpc-be64_4JRLM9ZJul.png (593x482, 181K)

They whine about how they're not allowed in the millitary.

shouldn't they be fucking glad about that?
why the fuck would a group of people with an already high suicide rate go to FUCKING WAR where veterans also have a fucking high suicide rate?

actively hinder each other in competition

>My actual trans friend
Ivan, we know you don't have any friends, let alone transgender ones.

>actively pandering
It's tucked away in the background and behind where your camera normally points in that segment.
In a sewer.
In a game where the only other controversial item in it is a single line of text in a bookshelf in a dream world in a spot you never normally visit shitting on capitalism. And that's not even so much an attack on capitalism so much as lore because context.

No need to insult the Nazis

I fail to see how this is a bad thing. I fucking loved it back when I Wanna be the Boshy was popular. 50 man Boshy rooms all watching one another fall to our deaths as we try to beat the game.

this is not the first game to include aspects of identity politics
and yes it is actively pandering because someone had to sit down, come up with the idea, the reason for the idea, and actually make it

I have no clue
they have a shitty mindset

>Anything and everything is "active pandering"
Actively pandering to a group is throwing material at them that is relevant to their face. Open displays of homosexuality. Gender-ambiguous characters expressing themselves aggressively. Saying shit like "It's okay to be gay." So on and so forth.
What is currently happening is a lack of context. Retarded retards see gay/trans pride flag and think "OH MY GOD, THESE DEVS ARE THE FUCKING BEST, THEY UNDAHSTAND ME!!!"
And then they spam it everywhere and get the word out. Everyone else just sees that with zero context and jumps the gun and assumes it's active pandering when it's not.

Fair enough, but even if it's not active pandering it's still promoting a dangerously unhealthy mindset of seeking social validation through unimportant means

>and yes it is actively pandering because someone had to sit down, come up with the idea, the reason for the idea, and actually make it
"It's a city full of graffiti, it's not hard to imagine some trans rights activist spraypainting something in a dark corner"
Wow, that's fuckin' Stonewall all over again.

People join the military all the time, though.

>promoting
That's people taking it out of context.
It's in a sewer. Spray painted by weirdos who want to "get their message out there" without getting in trouble for it.
It's meant to be cheeky, but Gears didn't consider just how fucking retarded most LGBTQI(with a side of fries and a medium Coke) are.

Most people don't know what it is, and even the ones that do are like "huh, neat" or "Huh, that sucks" and move on. Then there's you all who shit out the flamin' hot Cheetos you've been subsisting on for the last 3 days when you see it because it violates the NAP the devs signed when you bought their game or whatever. Same thing with the granola bar eating YASS HAT KWEEN SLAAAY crowd when they make several tumblr posts about how brave and powerful the devs are for putting it in

but then why bother with it in the first place? and how do you know it's meant to be cheeky and we're all taking this out of context?
is it explained in the game?
They obviously wouldn't dare take a jab at the LGBTEnemyUAV so to me this seems like they knew this'd be the response from them
I'm just having trouble seeing this as anything other than reinforcement of an unhealthy mindeset

Dreams removed swastikas from their downloads. It clearly means something, shithead.

I do see your point. It's more a perspective thing at this point. I see it as a joke, you and others see it as an intended thing.
>EnemyUAV
Kek.

Mods, just ban everyone in this thread please.
The thread is cancer.

>SHUT IT DOWN!!!
pathetic tranny, go back to your twitter echo chamber and hide from the truth

Watch, I'll get three other replies like this.

>indie game.
>for children.
No, it's for stunted adults who wish they still were children.

So, I watched the latest developer preview, and one of the artist ladies said the yakuza cat (female) is her wife. What did she mean by that?

>Throwing "rights" onto everything even though they have the same exact rights as everyone else
These people just REALLY want to be blasted with a hose and called slurs so they call themselves a martyr, don't they

What you should get is a bullet to the brain. Drink bleach.

You first discord shill.

Why is their tranny masks and anime cat girls in this game?

Oh no. A texture on a wall.

That sucks.

They literally can't help themselves. I don't get why they want people to hate them

>messy tranny flag in sewer, implying they are subhuman mutants.
>"YASS SLAY ALLIES".
I don't get it.

On the one hand: Not a big problem by itself.
On the other hand: ALWAYS goes hand in hand with firing any staff, and banning any players, who express opinions that have biological basis in reality, or who aren't complete nuthugging koolaid-chugging cult agenda drones.

Attached: think big.gif (300x300, 892K)

Martyrdom.

What's with all the faggots that constantly have to seethe over them? Literally REEEEE'ing because of something that doesn't affect you whatsoever.

is this the official tranny thread on Yea Forums right now?

Yeah, I guess.

No, it's just discord shills falseflagging another game because they think it's funny.
They've been doing to /rlg/ and /dfg/ for the last two-three months.

We all know the flag is going to be modded out, but what should it be replaced with? Personally I'm going to make a pantsu texture replacement.

Attached: smug raccoon.jpg (600x500, 38K)

Thinking about it, it's not that surpising. Between the "uwu" cat mask and one of the faggots being LGBT it was bound to happen. "Trans rights" is a meme that isn't even being taken seriously by them or anyone so I dont see the point of giving a shit anymore when some basedboy puts one in.

Hi discord shill.

Hey Yea Forums!
I made this delicious chocolate, strawberry, and coconut cake for you!
But what if... I were to...

Attached: delicious cake.png (796x621, 8K)

>All those people screeching about people complaining about trannies
You're not better desu

Attached: 1478949104659.png (640x480, 15K)

There should be but there isn't.

Attached: 1508809456865.png (1120x869, 108K)

A cropped (to make longer, rectangular) cover of a classic rock album (not necessarily classic rock, but an album that is a classic).

Alternatively, a cover of any album that I like.

>coconut
Throw it in the trash already

Attached: 1406183454517.gif (390x293, 2.95M)

And are you against GAMERS, and in particular GAMER RIGHTS being acknowledge too?

I know the C word is hidden i nthere

>But what if... I were to...
-purchase fast food and disguise it as my own cooking...

Take your pills, user.

I know you just want to have fun, but I will take this opportunity to tell you that one of the definitions of "centrism" is not being partisan, that is holding any number of strong positions, but never agreeing with "one side" about ALL of the positions.

I will try to work on it as soon as the editor is working again.

Dy'oh ho ho ho ho. Delightfully devilish, Seymour!

Delusions

You and other posters have been saying the same thing for the last few threads with interesting little quirks to your posts that's unique to you.
How do I know that you're not a discord shill false flagging a thread because you think it's funny?

I don't feel like buying this game as much anymore. was literally about to dish 40 bucks out o nthe ultimate edition

Attached: 1551647631320.jpg (613x640, 109K)

Q. Am I still allowed to lewd Bow kid or do I have to turn in my /pol/ license? Because if I have to choose between loli and /pol/ I'm gonna choose loli.

Attached: bow kid.jpg (1258x1480, 233K)

Godspeed, Though unfortunately there would be no place to release it, Except here.

Whats appealing about little black girls to you?

What if Gears for Midnight Snack went with an adult protagonist? That would be pretty funny haha

They taste like sweet chocolate.

Attached: 1546731450565.jpg (850x1204, 88K)

Brown little girls are the best.

A bunny outfit would have no problems being uploaded to Workshop, it's not like she's swinging around a giant futa cock.

+girls
+people get mad at me for liking them
+cute
+CUTE!
+not futa

-not actually 500 year old dragon goddesses either
-can't even erase the world

Of course I'm going to oppose an ideology that abuses and cajoles the mentally ill into mutilating their bodies in a way that is permanent and irreversible, that doesn't seem to do anything to alleviate the dysphoria, and is pushed not for the benefit of those in anguish, but in benefit of the self-righteous attention whores virtue-signaling for attention at the expense of the vulnerable.

Hi discord shill.

Am I the only one who has to hold back involuntary giggles every time I see this fucking line

Attached: too much sauce on the PIZZA.png (500x531, 221K)

Are you kidding?
Yes that shit is harmful, but it affects traps, sissies, those with social anxiety, and ERP addicts far more than it affects actual gamers.
I encourage and promote it because if those people cut their dick off and die, I might actually be able to have a discussion about playing Support in team games without faggots showing up and ruining it.

Hi discord shill.
Why are you samefagging?

>Yea Forums acting like resetera and neogaf
Don't be like them Yea Forums. And by that I mean don't react like a bunch of bitches at something you don't like.

Hi discord shill.

>install the FLUDD and mario packs
this screams lawsuit to me, granted I haven't followed this game for shit.

Is there a way you can disable the online play? Looks like you can't play custom maps while you're on it

Awesome! Someone called me a discord shill AND /pol/ in the same thread now!
Now all I need is someone to insult me for being a centrist with no strong agenda and I can summon captain planet.

it's too late user, there's no point in fighting this battle

Wow you fucking horseshoe theorist. So brave of you.

Hi discord shill.
Please play the game before commenting in the thread.

is this compatible with dualshock4 on pc?

the next time /vpol/ tries to convince you it's not real, remember this thread.

they don't play games, and they don't want you to play games either.

I heard ONE recently released game, that might be this, is not compatible with DS4 yet. It is possible support will be added later.

If the complete game will come out on Switch, or there is ever a limited edition feesical release for PS4 (like from Limited Run), that won't be a problem.

Anyone know all the food combos? The only ones I'm aware of are: large soda+pizza, coffee+cookies, fries+fish, and tea+dumplings.

Just found another, it's hamburger+large soda

Curry and rice.

Have sex

Literally they want the "right" of everyone else being forced to support their delusions

>This thread

Attached: 53902819.png (500x500, 365K)

HiT was GOTY of 2017 for me and they had absolutely no reason to put politics in the DLC but to spread their agenda
Fuck off and join the 40%

>everyone mad about trans flag in dlc
>but not commie propaganda in base game

Attached: MS19Bt_roHg.jpg (949x872, 51K)

Switch release fucking WHEN

CUNNY

>being so new you don't remember the countless threads that were made a year ago when the fucking game came out

Where's the time rift?

Attached: 20190511092604_1.jpg (176x179, 19K)

>2019
>still being transphobic

i hope all your kids are gay and trans

Attached: g8k5h34hjhx21.png (600x383, 302K)

Later this year.

How can it be the most seedy if there aren't all that many plants in the shot?

Attached: 1534193554547.png (449x371, 36K)

>Using (Current Year) as an argument
>After it got memed into the mainstream by late night TV.
I Shiggy Higgy.

Attached: 1491268502260.png (545x344, 160K)

>being trans isn't a sexual thing
nigga...

Attached: 1540653831900.png (471x258, 90K)

What am i looking at

dissapointing

>being transexual isn't a sexual thing

I wanna raise Hat Kid.

>flag of Austria
what's the problem here?
I don't get it

Attached: 1557548699480.png (112x112, 15K)

reminder that Yea Forums lobby is called cuteandfunny just in case you want to actually play the game

seething g*rmans

Austrians are sub-humans pretending to be Swiss. But at least they're not G*rman.

FPBP

When did Yea Forums become reverse tumblr? Haven't seen people this thin skinned in a while

The ending of the game actually got my waterworks going.

Attached: 1557448122450.gif (500x321, 496K)

>this 100 percent doesn't surprise me, I know one of the devs personally, and they're queer themselves along with a lot of the other devs. They're one of the reasons I'm so open about my transition, cuz they're really supportive
wew

I knew mecha from his time as a tf2 modder, he said "faggot" a lot.

fucking, I can remember how one of the modelers was complaining in their personal blog how toxic "some of the devs are" and how they kept jontron in it.

So I just got the yellow metto pass and went into the yellow metro sideroom with all the blue cat robots on the wall. I got all the way up and there's a single cat robot that fling you into the ceiling, the ceiling has a snowflake symbol on it. I've tried using the ice hat and shit but nothing happens, what am I supposed to do up here?

you can only open that one from the top

Ah alright, thanks

WOW GAMEPLAY DISCUSSION?????

where's the rare sticker on arctic cruise? I've spent a lot of time looking for it and I just can't find it, the relic badge doesn't work

shut the fuck up grandma

Maybe you should try all the 1st and 3rd act: before leaving the ship and after crush. Try to use relic badge there. I've got mine holo sticker from Mafia Town that way

am i the only one who doesn't give a shit about a trans flag like lmao.

>Yea Forums gets triggered by 3 colours arranged in a sequence
pathetic.

I'm not bothered by the colors of a flag, they didn't push really anything to my face, so whatever.

The texture-tiling is way more offensive.

Attached: 20190510225749_1.jpg (1600x900, 225K)

jezus christ

>doesn't affect you whatsoever
Society as a whole is affected by tranny-madness. Not to mention the people pushing tranny shit to kids have now started teaching kids in California that pedophilia is a sexual orientation. pls catch a bullet with your face.

what where you expecting in an indie cartoon plataformer?
dynamic rng textures with tessellation and occlusion?
and it's a metro wall, why would it not be tiled.

What are you doing on Yea Forums then?

this one post has some 40+ replies to it

itt: manchildren triggered by coloured lines

to trigger
>begs for censorship of anything resembling feminine form
special snowflakes
>Don't misgender me!
who look for anything
>wants people banned for stating beliefs
they possibly can
>ad hominem nazi/racist/Xphobe
to have a moral outrage about
>mup da doo didda

Attached: a1abfee9062adc9b61af55fd78f1c13a.gif (649x719, 2.27M)

Mods you retard

Okay, but what was Hat Kid doing over 40 timepieces away from her home? She has everything, and if she was looking for adventure she could have directly stopped at the mafia planet.

>we don't have any recorded acts of honest-to-God terrorism.
Tranny and a fag just shot up a school, their social media had posts about hating Christians and Trump. Did they target people over politics or their beliefs? if yes, that is terrorism.
Now, stop shaking and have a hot cocoa, sweetie.

Do you think Nyakudza a bit overdesigned? Which resulted in shortness of the dlc?

>recorded acts of honest-to-God terrorism
I thought you guys loved muslims?
>recorded acts of honest-to-God terrorism
What about that libby in 2017 who shot up a congressional baseball practice with a SKS? You have a pretty short memory, you dense cunt.

You have to write a smut story, it's the only way. Believe in what you love and don't stop to think what you're doing until it's all done.

I feel they focused more on stuff to give the merchant cats so we'd just get tons of customization at the cost of a shorter dlc.

>overdesigned
what do you mean with this.
that the map is complicated? too big? that is too visually intense? it has too many mechanics? what do you mean

>what where you expecting in an indie cartoon plataformer?
dynamic rng textures with tessellation and occlusion?

Worked for Ghost of a Tail.

Yeah, pons being useless is kinda a design oversight, Maybe they wanted some money sink in Nyakudza. Although, if you could just straight up buy rift tokens for a slot machine that would have been great.

Brainlet here.
What am I looking at?

I bought the game and i dont regret my purchase

>bought the game a year ago while it was a normal, regular platformer
>devs do this shit
I actually asked for a refund even after playing it for 20 hours. I expect nothing tho.

Crows are by far the best NPCs in the game

Youd have to be fucking mad to think that Nazis and trannies are comparable.
Absolutely bonkers

A bit of everything, but mostly visually intense and map complexity, they have those guide cats for a reason. And all those trains platforming had to take a lot of time and attention.

I never even noticed this was in the game

Retard.

no flags with political baggage should be in the game

Why the fuck are people so mad over this. When I went to that area i did not even fucking notice it. When people were talking about tranny shit i thought they introduced a tranny character or something, not just some random fanservice easteregg for those degenerates. Seriously who gives a fuck about this kind of retarded bullshit. Do people not have any other more prominent controversies to be mad about that they have to fish for such mundane shit

People have warmed up to sexual promiscuity and homosexuals already.

So, tick tock, motherfucker.

It's not a flag

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender_flags#Transgender_Pride_Flag_(Monica_Helms)

what the fuck is it then.

Retard

I wonder how long until cute and funny prostitutes are the norm?

Shut the fuck up.
Also, Sneed

>Hurrdurr all trans supporters are the same.
My belief is that trans people are peak humanism, and should be protected from cultural movements and cultures that want them dead. This includes both non-liberal muslims and far right types.

>Congressional baseball practice Attack
Fair enough. That's one. How does It prove that every single trans o Is out for Blood, given that the attack was specifically meant to attack Republican Congressmen?

I didn't even recognised what it was, until Yea Forums (read /pol/) told me. Thank you for spreading queer message on behalf of them.

austrians are 100% german

So Columbine and Aurora were caused by gamers, then? Is that your argument?

Yea Forums at this point is just as easily triggered as retardera its kind of sad desu

why would they even

*trannies

How did you come to that?
Clearly there's differences, namely the social media posts of the mentally ill faggots.
Did Eric and Dylan say that they shot up their school because they played DOOM or some shit?
Please explain your reasoning, tenderbottom.

>trans people are peak humanism
No wonder we don't have AI that wants to mutilate or kill itself.

We have become what we hated during gamergate
I want to go back

>one side tries to ban and censor everything, will literally get people fired
>one side decides not to support something they don't like
Isn't it time for you dilatation, dear?

Attached: 1547090025346.png (435x539, 394K)

They went woke but they didn't go broke, I don't understand!
They went WOKE but the didn't go BROKE. WHY? HOW is it possible? /pol/ said they always go broke, when they go woke, then why are they still THERE? THEY have no RIGHTS to be SUCCESSFUL!!!!!!

Does brewing hat, single parasol strike and jump-on head dash have the same damage output?

>I could give

>expected c-word thread
>tranny shit flinging
Sad thread

Attached: yo.jpg (136x164, 8K)

>She doesn't have a hat
The only thing really bothering me

Attached: 20190502181148_1.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Lets all just get along!

Attached: hatcunhug.webm (640x480, 246K)

That is neither:
>obtrusive
>compelled by anybody but the dev team

So I don't care. It could just be a badly-drawn cross-section of a non-standard ice cream sandwich for all I care. Wake me when they're being faggots about it, instead of just being fags.

P E C K

Attached: smug hat 2.jpg (373x388, 33K)

Thought on the first dlc that was free? I remember checking it out when it came it and I didn’t care for it at all. Should I give it another try or just buy the new dlc? I really enjoyed the game though.

I found mustache girl funny, but now it's getting stupid, dumb and disgusting. Time to never support any of the team again.

>stupid, dumb and disgusting
Good thing you don’t have to get there

The lighting in this scene reminds me a lot of Deus Ex's Hong Kong. Cozy.

Attached: 1486825226686.png (166x166, 14K)

The cruise level is a cool area but not much else.
Worth it for the fuckyourself-hard challenges imo because it does some neat remixes of previous levels. But be aware that some of them are hard as balls.

Attached: 1537119356525.jpg (1726x1731, 194K)

>Souless megacorporations
>Gears for Breakfast

They have like 15 people.

>I didn't know you had to be from a discord to have working brain cells.
Thanks. I needed this laught

Jumping across trains was fun but this DLC still felt kind of short. I expected more from the finale. Longer than the Arctic Cruise at least

Attached: 1557490891974.png (302x408, 167K)

It's weird because I see it on every board and some capacity of discussion now. It's manipulative and tries to get desperate virgins to confuse their feelings of loneliness for gender dysphoria as they're convinced they can become loved/attractive. I've never really seen a movement simply to push a fetish.

Agreed. Both this and the cruise areas are cool but i feel like the metro could use some more structure'd missions rather than just exploring. The cruise on the other hand could use some more missions where you just run around on the ship since there is a lot of stuff going on.
>tfw no bossfight against engine Ultros

Racoons don't have pupils, only soulles non-staring whites of their eyes.