Considering she has been more relevant over the last few days than she has ever been since Yea Forums has been around...

considering she has been more relevant over the last few days than she has ever been since Yea Forums has been around, I might as well ask

What does Yea Forums think about this character?

Attached: Aeris.png (378x562, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-GEmPzn0xc
thelifestream.net/news/compilation-of-final-fantasy-vii/3310/the-changes-and-additions-of-ffvii-advent-children-complete/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We've had this thread several times already. Fuck off

She was kino 20 years ago. I am hoping they take a new spin and let Jessie live to be clouds gf this time around. Also rip Zack.

This so fucking hard. I'm sick of Aerith and Tifa at this point.

oh yeah they're going to use the remake to kill off half of the core roster so they can promote Jessie the Literal Who

She is a sweetheart with loads of endearing moments through the game.

>After escaping from the clutches of the Turks through an aperture in the Sector 5 Church roof, Cloud skips effortlessly from rooftop to rooftop in true hero fashion.
>Aeris lags behind, pleading for Cloud to slow down while cautiously timing her hops as she struggles to catch up.

Adorable.

Who said anything about killing anyone off? I just want Jessie to live.

>use the remake to kill off half of the core roster
Who the fuck said anything about 'killing' the core roster you triggered faggot. I just want her to have an equal chance at a date or something with Cloud.

Please stop self-inserting into Cloud. He is more interesting than you.

Aertih is garbage, Tifa is meh, and Yuffie is fucking annoying. I'm willing to see another girl get with Cloud for once

>Please stop self-inserting into Cloud
Please stop projecting you're faggotry onto others

Here's a you

Attached: 1556673110975.jpg (900x1351, 470K)

Seething

If she's not as street smart as the original they screwed up. Also kinda cheesed at how she just gives Cloud a flower in a cutscene instead of you talking to her and buying one for a gil (which is part of a quest to determine who you go on a date on in Gold Saucer)... I fear they might have turned a large chunk of optional content like that into cutscenes.

>Cloud
>Interesting
Kek

>Barrett finishes giving his tragic backstory
>"Whatever lol let's go have fun."
fuck her desu

She is Zack waifu and they are cute together

Attached: a34d7da7f991e420264ece05b0ee1b1c.png (567x833, 507K)

She literally stopped Cloud in the middle of running away from a Mako explosion to make him buy a flower, while every other NPC was screaming and running around.

Also, Shinra was trying to kidnap her but she still took to Cloud, a complete stranger, in a SOLDER uniform.

I think I'm gonna have a shoot out with the cops if I see the word 'waifu' any more. I'm out of here.

I've never liked her. She's worse than Rinoa, IMO, who's one of the worst FF girls.

Wow perfect reference. I would have never connected her and Zack with Tangled

Not, she just recognized that Barret needed some alone time and decided to give it to him while respecting the fact that he deserves to be abreast of what everyone's doing. What would you have her do? Sulk with him?

Everybody picturing her as a nice, pure, kind girl is just an underage loser. In the original game, she was sassy, sometimes mean and flirty. She was interesting, back then. Square destroyed her along with everything when milking the ff7 cow.

>make him buy a flower
She didn't charge him for it though, she just hands it to him. And they run into each other after the explosion subsides for the most part.
>Also, Shinra was trying to kidnap her but she still took to Cloud, a complete stranger, in a SOLDER uniform.
At least in the original Shinra knows exactly where she is and have the Turks keep tabs on her, they don't need to send Soldier to her house.

Attached: b7ret90et2s01.png (774x971, 1.13M)

Cloud's SOLDIER uniform is extremely non-regulation, though, and while technically 1st classes are allowed to do that, he was carrying Zack's sword, which probably caught her attention in a urgent way.

>This drawn-out, bloated remake will have none of the understated moments and restraint of the original

Very bold prediction, user.

Yeah, this upset me. He literally just killed his BFF and she just wants to have fun on rides. Not sure of SE meant to do that but it was fucking insensitive coming from her of all people.

She's sassy AND nice. She can get jealous, but she's not mean at all, she just isn't shy like most purity sues.

Not sure what you mean

Dyne hadn't died yet. This was after the flashback at the tram station but before Battle Arena gets shot up.

The trailer doesn't look any less alpha stage than the old ones. The UI wasn't real; you see Tifa's name but no Tifa.

>She didn't charge him for it though,
That's irrelevant to the point I was making
>And they run into each other after the explosion subsides for the most part
No one knows that the explosions have stopped for good except Cloud. Everyone else is trying to get away expt her. She has little sense for self preservation
>At least in the original Shinra knows exactly where she is and have the Turks keep tabs on her, they don't need to send Soldier to her house.
But she doesn't know that. Cloud could have been out to get her and she just stupidly trusts him because he reminded her of Zack.

I am agreeing with you but in a sarcastic, asshole-ish way.

Aerith and Zack are so cute. They're so vastly superior together over her and Cloud it's not even funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=6-GEmPzn0xc

Always the superior FFVII waifu

>barry is now seething at the possibility of Nomura making another hit.
XV-kun BTFO

>That's irrelevant to the point I was making
What point are you making? Making things up?
>But she doesn't know that.
She does know that. They've been checking up on her since she was a child.

I hope we will get more scenes with Zack in this remake

Attached: 70f.jpg (876x556, 61K)

What
It's just too early to get giddy about the game

Aerith is a great character, and her attraction to Cloud being likely based on her relationship to Zack adds another dimension to her in the second half. Also no one can please her as much as the earth when she rubs herself against it

Honestly liked her more than Tifa. I enjoy the more spunky, worldly personality type she has to the sweet nice girl that Tifa is. I also like that she is her own character and not defined by her relationship with Cloud or Zack. Hope the remake doesn't ruin it by making her a typical pure white mage archetype.

Hope they manage to capture the atmosphere ffvii had and bring it up to todays standards, so people can be as immersed as I was when I was a kid.

They won't. The new art direction makes it impossible to recapture the light-hearted tone of the original.

>What point are you making? Making things up?
I guess this conversation is to hard for an autist like you to keep up with.
>They've been checking up on her since she was a child.
Aerith says they've been trying to kiddnap her, which is probably a recent thing because Hojo wanted her for some retarded hentai experiment. Point being that Aerith isn't some tough street smart slum girl. She makes a lot of dumb decisions that only thankfully worked out for her in the short term.

This reminds me of those migrant hustler chicks in European tourist cities who'll hand you a flower unsolicited and then follow you around nagging you for money

Just say no, Cloud

This. Zack always made more sense with Aerith then fucking Cloud ever did. They were the high spirited happy couple while Cloud and Tifa were the low-key quiet type of couple.

I didn't like her in my first playthrough because I was an immature kid who'd already been spoiled. My mentality was "why am I going to care about some walking corpse, she'd just weaken my party if I use her."

On my second playthrough and beyond she doesn't leave my main party unless forced to. I discovered that I just really enjoy her personality and input on things.

>can't articulate my thoughts, better call them an autist

What dumb decisions did she make? She never gets caught til she complies to protect Marlene.

I like Cloud with Aeris more because she brings him out of his shell. I don't care about Zack.

Attached: 1557446369950.png (400x400, 219K)

Why are people ascribing all these qualities to an offscreen fling?

Problem with this is that, as Zack is dead, we never really see them together so there isn't really anything to go on. That being in VII itself. I dunno if Crisis Core helped any, though I heard that Aerith was written differently there.

Zoomers who were introduced to FF7 by Crisis Core

Too vanilla.
Opposites attract, user. If everyone's peppy, no one is.

I don't agree that either girl does anything for Cloud until he gets his mind back in one piece. The fucker is seemingly oblivious to the both of them as seen on their dates. And the creators said as much on numerous occasions (Along with all the other retarded shipping shit)
>an offscreen fling?
>Didn't play CC

No one was fucking anybody.

>played CC

Embarrassing.

Well, she was more reserved in CC. Makes sense she'd be more outgoing with her second BF.

Attached: thicc2 (2).jpg (787x1500, 274K)

They weren't serious in Crisis Core either. They were just great friends.

Cloud is obviously reacts to Aerith's energy considering basically every scene with them together is him instigating him to do something

hell if Aeris wasn't there Cloud would've let Tifa be raped by Don Corneo. Until he meets Aeris he's just a completely passive asshole

>Too vanilla
Assuming we are talking about Aeris as she is in VII, I don't feel like they are vanilla at all. That is, Zack isn't as much a vanilla protagonist and Aeris isn't a vanilla love interest. Cloud and Tifa would be more the 'vanilla' couple.

Also opposites attract is one of the worst sayings anyone ever came up with. It is absolutely taken in wrong context and is part of why we get so many shitty romances.

>CloTi blind to all the overt Cloud/Aeris chemistry written into the disc 1 script and scene choreography

Shitty boring plot device that no one would've remembered if she didn't get herself killed.
On a side note, has possibly the most cancerous FF fanbase there is. Tifa sucks too so dont worry faggots, she still sucks.

>Opposites attract, user.
Don't paint every relationship ever with this generic slogan because it fits you're Cloud x Aerith narrative. I don't really give the LTD much thought but this is just stupid. Opposites do NOT always attract and I don't agree that they do in their case either.

She's great. Really, she's a product of old school writing. She has her own struggles, and you see her grow as a character the more she finds out about her true nature, and you can see how she changes from a girl struggling to get by in the slums, to someone that takes responsibility after learning where she comes from and her heritage. I'm not even trying to be pretentious or anything, because all of this is explained and done in a simplistic way, which is great in itself. You just don't get that now in most games, especially not in Japanese games. I'm hoping they do justice with her and keep the original intact as best they can without pandering to groups or to corporate suits.

Not saying I agree but wasn't Aeris the original 'main girl', while Tifa was kinda added later?

Sluuuuuuut!

The only relevant thing about Aeris and Zack's relationship is how it informs Aeris and Cloud's relationship within the context of FFVII. Everything else is fanfiction-tier nonsense.

I'mma just be honest. I'm not a shipper I really don't give a fuck, especially since Aerith is dead and Tifa isn't. But Aerith and Cloud had so much better chemistry than Tifa and Cloud. Tifa just let Cloud rot away in his own mind. Aerith, who'd known Cloud for basically a month or so at most, basically figures out that he's putting up a persona right before she dies. Aerith's aggressiveness and Cloud's passiveness play off each other well.

>hell if Aeris wasn't there Cloud would've let Tifa be raped by Don Corneo.
He was literally going to go save her when Aerith stopped him and said she had an idea. This is why everyone hates you Aerithfags. You constantly twist shit and lie about everything to fit you're fucking OTP headcanon. I bet you think Cloud wants to die to meet Aerith in the lifestream at the end of AC don't you.

That reminds me, they weren't even ever a couple in the original Japanese. She just had a crush on him. So says that kotaku "Found in Translation" guy

Didn't the very first version of the game only have Cloud Barrett and Tifa?

Yes she was, but then Nomura made Tifa into another love interest for Cloud

I misread ya then

>Tifa just let Cloud rot away in his own mind.
Thats because Tifa knows that dumping a shitload of truth on him would cause him to have a mental breakdown that he wouldn't come back from. Its why she never made a move on him either.

She is FF7's "Crystal", with tits.

>Thats because Tifa knows that dumping a shitload of truth on him would cause him to have a mental breakdown that he wouldn't come back from.
I dare you to name one (1) time in FFVII that's said

Tifa not bringing up the bullshit has 0 to do with cloud and 100% to do with Tifa, that weird conversation they have in when Cloud is recovering from the wheelchair proves that.

I'm referring to the relationship in CC. They're both chipper young adults. It's a little too sugary for my tastes.

Post it then

>Aerithfags getting obnoxious again
Literally the Sakurafags of FF

Attached: IMG_3025.jpg (1600x1029, 191K)

That's an interesting comparison user. Especially considering that Hinata and Tifa are very alike too

"Something terrible might happen"
So like a mental breakdown he can't come back from. God it

If you look at this thumbnail from a distance it looks like she's split in two down the middle.

Which is kinda funny when you think about it

most obvious samefag ever

there's a million Sakura's out there but these two anons just so happen to be on a Naruto wavelength for some reason

btfo by Even without that scene, you can clearly make that conclusion based on a lot of Tifa's behavior. How weird she gets after Cloud's flashback, etc.

I'd wager if Tifa originally looked like AC Tifa there would be less Aerithfags

This.

What the fuck other Sakurafag would anyone be talking about in regards to shipping? You're truly brain dead

Aeris is the best character ever.

She's beautiful and sexy without being slutty. She has the pinky pie princess vibe but then has no problem dealing with the grungy weirdos and sketchy stuff in Wall Market. She is teasing and mischievous and playful and pushes Cloud into uncomfortable situations that force him out of his phony super serious edgy self-image (cross-dressing was her idea). When she enters the story everything becomes peaceful, you see sunlight for the first time, the music is comforting and calm, and you instantly feel at peace in her presence. She is determined and strong-willed and does whatever the hell she wants. She is a free spirit and an embodiment of nature, like the purest flower-power child of the sixties. She is practically a fertility goddess with her ability to make plants grow from dead soil. She had a horrible childhood being tortured in a lab and seeing her mother killed in front of her, but she has the strength to keep smiling and loving life, even in the darkest and nastiest place in the world. She is literally the perfect woman and the fact that they killed her makes me want to burn down the fucking world

That's because Cloud is meant for Tifa

Attached: 1541941640304.jpg (900x437, 290K)

this is who my mind goes to when you say Sakura. Not everyone's a weirdo who watches Naruto you nerd

Attached: Sakura_Ogami_Halfbody_Sprite_(01).png (878x560, 300K)

>Tifa originally looked like AC Tifa
AC Tifa looks like a shitty Rinoa clone. She was devoid of all her original character design trademarks. The only thing good AC offered were the pants and kill gloves.

>Thinking anyone has to watch Naruto to know how shitty Sakura was and the shitstorm it caused when she lost the Narubowl 5 years ago

I'll imply that. I don't know or care about that. Whoever Sakurafags were they must've done a pretty good job to stay in your head 5 years later

Sakurafag butthurt transcends to every fucking board. She's literally one of the worst anime females every created. It's not everyone else's fault that you lived under a fucking rock.

The problems are that FFVII long predates Naruto, Aerith is nothing like Sakura and that both Sakura and Hinata were shit for different reasons.

>I don't know or care about that.
Confirmed for newfag shit. Find the nearest gass chamber where you belong

She's the pink haired girl right? I only ever watched Rock Lee fight the sand guy. Shipping in FFVII is lame but for some reason shipping in Naruto seems even more pathetic, like c'mon at least people respect FFVII to a certain extent.

>The problems are that FFVII long predates Naruto
Doesn't matter, shipping faggotry is all the same bullshit

>shipping faggotry is all the same bullshit
Is it really? It seems like an insult to Tifa and Aeris to compare them to literal whos from whatever generic shounen happens to be popular at the time. At least compare them to Rei and Asuka

Whore. Tifa best waifu.

Aerith dying is a pivotal narrative moment in the story. Adding any way to avoid it will only dilute the experience.

Does Squeenix care? Probably not

>Naruto
>One of the biggest shounon manga to proliferated the internet and Yea Forums for 15 years
>literal whos
Ok user, thanks for confirming you're a faggot that doesn't belong here. This is the quality of Aerithfags IQ and fucking awareness. Fucking rock dwelling undesirables.

never liked her. I particularly hate her hairstyle.

I'm inclined to agree. The comparison is based purely on "I don't like this fanbase and I don't like this other fanbase and they are both shippers." As I said, there are a lot of key differences in the circumstances. There are tons of romances out there that have shipping, some genuine love triangles (unlike Naruto where Sakura never loved Naruto). Why some people are so hung up over two shitty anime archetypes in a shitty manga/anime series I have no idea.

Don't link Tifabros with Naruto please, you're embarrassing us.

Rinoa was a shitty Tifa clone in the first place.

She's spunky. I hope they don't make her a pure angel goddess after her death like the Compilation did.

And Tifa was a monk version of Rosa. Your point?

Tifa is a quiet girl with dark hair and big titts who can fight and is in love with the blond MC

Just like Hinata

Aerith is an outgoing girl who's honest with her feelings; sports a red and pink motif and likes/liked a guy with a dark colored hairstyle

Just like Sakura

that's the biiggest insult towards Tifa I've ever read

>Rosa
Character design you retard, not class/gameplay

Tifa's personality traits:

1. Petty and jealous of Cloud liking other girls

2. Cares more about sobbing into wheelchair Cloud's dick than saving the world (even though the world includes Cloud, lol). She only exists for one guy because she is weak and codependent.

3. Subservient and quiet. Is afraid to contradict Cloud when he makes up flashback bullshit, because she is weak and won't speak unless spoken to

4. She was too cool and popular to talk to Cloud when they were growing up, which makes all the previous items on this list even more fucked

Also, she drags the game's artistic integrity down to DOA Beach Volleyball tier in every FMV. Grabbing on to a ledge with her tits? Christ, what and embarrassment. A true waifu doesn't make shit awkward when your parents walk into the room

Tifabros think the ideal woman is a quiet and obedient piece of ass who only lives for her man-master and dresses like a stripper for day-to-day activities. She is basically a robot sex doll programmed with undying loyalty and super strength. If you like that, that's fine, it's just that some of us prefer women who are fun and playful and have interesting (human) personalities.

he's saying Tifa's a boring cock sleeve whose sole purpose in the story is to act as a love interest, like Rosa

>Tifabros think the ideal woman is a quiet and obedient piece of ass who only lives for her man-master and dresses like a stripper for day-to-day activities.

Spoken like a Sakurafag.

>Wall of seething of autisum toward a fictional character

I don't even know what you're talking about, I don't care about anything after street fighter 2

This is how mad Aerithfags are that Tifa cuked Aerith for Cloud

spoken like a true Makotofag

Well that I can agree because I honestly can't recall the slightest thing about Rosa's actual character (if she has any).

I thought that's what we're here for

he character is she loves Cecil but is not in love with Kain

>1. Petty and jealous of Cloud liking other girls
Her affection for Cloud increases whenever he's nice to Aerith. Fuck you.

She making fun of Barret after he explains how his wife died pissed me off and worse no one slaps her for that.

Except Hinata can't fight well, considering she jobs in every fight she's in, at least in the main series. They do have some similarities, though Tifa can form a coherent sentence around Cloud from the start.

Aerith is also not a tsundere, not aggressive and doesn't turn into a tomboy.

Yeah I was actually talking more about their personalities and archetypes, in which case they are somewhat similar. Main difference is that she and Cecil are already together when the game starts.

It's just hilarious watching Aerithfags froth at the mouth with irrational hate and denial that Tifa won the Cloud bowl and that Aerith is a dead bitch

did you guys know that the dispute between Kain and Abel was over some dumb meat vs. vegetarian bullshit?

As if you ever needed more proof that the Bible was fiction created by ancient peasants

Cloud never deserved Aeris. And Tifa still sucks.

You seem like the only mad person here.

Not him but you do realize that Aerith literally died before anything was 'settled' right? That kinda killed any possibility of them ending up together through nothing to do with Tifa.

>No U the one that's mad lol
Seething

That doesn't matter to Aerithfags. They think Cloud should commit suicide to meet Aerith in the lifestream after AC.

Square will sell her resurrection as a dlc and you know it

>being this pathetic

Attached: 1547547096005.png (532x534, 324K)

>Unhinged screeching

just pointing out the obvious. If someone was an Aerisfag why would they be mad that she, the person most known for dying in video games, died 20+ years ago

yet here you are in normal waifufag mode doing the "ur mad b/c she's ded" thing

I hope you are able to read this post without waifu glasses and are able to see how normal people look at you

I don't think most people think that. Personally I just like Aerith more than Tifa regardless of Cloud.

That's fine, but the majority of Aerithgfags think Cloud couldn't stand Tifa or the children and wanted to die in AC so that he could "meet" Aeris in the afterlife.

I would buy it for a thousand dollars because I am a broken human

This sounds delusional. Not these hypothetical fictional people, you.

AC is garbage
Love triangle is garbage
Cloud is stupid
I just want to kill myself so I can be with her in the afterlife, nice knowing you anons

I dunno about that, it's the first I've heard of it as implied to be the majority. But then AC was where 'emo Cloud' started so fuck AC regardless.

>The post in question
>I HATE TIFA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Aerithfags mad

>Not these hypothetical fictional people, you
It was all Aerithfags were saying in last nights thread. They think 'meeting her there" means Cloud literally meeting her in the afterlife.

AC was not where Emo Cloud started, Kingdom Hearts was.
Which is stupid, because KH Cloud =/= FFVII Cloud.
But it's probably why they decided to make AC Cloud emo. The thing is, they justify it in the prequel novella and then Cloud gets over it in the movie itself.

I didn't really even read that, too many words and whose got time for that shit. In fact I didn't even really read most of your post 2bh, I saw "it's hilarious that" and I rolled my eyes and started typing.

Like c'mon man how do you not understand that "it's hilarious that" is code for "i'm fucking pissed off about X"

where else would he meet her? And does it matter where?

>Going to pretend the last several threads don't exist

>a single user who may or may not even be an Aerithfag represents every Aerithfag
So I'm gonna take it that every Tifafag is also a Hinatafag, and thus the absolute same tier of shit as the Sakurafags they hate so much.

I'm not on Yea Forums 24/7 but I've been in a few remake threads and I haven't seen anything about what you guys are talking about. Also I inherently don't trust you because you're waifufags trying to slander the other side in your dumb waifu war

I played the game not knowing she would die... I admit I gave a fuck about the character, but didn't replay the game once I finished it, any game that relies too much on the story is not an excellent game.

>Also I inherently don't trust you because you're waifufags
I don't trust Tifafags, only trust the Aerithfags because they never slander anyone and always tell the truth Sure user.

now that's an opinion I can respect but still disagree with

you could learn a thing or two, other anons in this thread

Has a stupid name that has caused way too many shitstorms on the internet on how it should be spelled.

>considering she has been more relevant over the last few days than she has ever been since Yea Forums has been around

you clearly havent been here very long if you believe that, aerisdies used to be Yea Forums's most visited hentai site, and aeris was always a common topic, even before the Yea Forums board was created

I was on the thread he's talking about. It was spammed at the end by two assholes posting large quotes from Nomura trying to "prove" their side

This one

Attached: Slurp.jpg (309x387, 34K)

>literal fucking who

I don't remember when I first came to Yea Forums. I think it was around 2006 because I remember threads about FFXII's release

And now there are anons who say that's the best game, and all I can think about is how people shat on it constantly at the beginning

this is what happens when you use a term like "Sakurafag". You open the universe to all Sakuras

I remember that thread. It was a fucking clusterfuck. No one could post any pics because of those two faggots

Only if you're stupid and a fucking newfag like you

When I first played the game at like 10 years old and for a few years after that I used to think she was peak waifu. Nowadays I don't care that much since I think game kind of overplayed how angelic she was, but she's still the best girl in the game I suppose.

or if you don't care about queer stuff like Naruto

shit waifu and shittier "character". blankface generic "plz buy my flowers playersan uguu~", most porn games have better characterization, better character models, better animation better cutscenes and better gameplay.

only zoomers and weebs whose first videogame was FF7 or KH disagree.

deal with it shitters.

Attached: honk.png (2000x2000, 3.28M)

I disagree and my first video game was Bubsy 3D

Ok? So what, the proves that Aerithfags can be shitters? There are dumbass obsessed shipperfags who shit on the other girl on both sides.

pretty good character overshadowed by Tifa having Senran Kagura tits, would rather have her be with a chad like Zack instead of a fuckboy like Cloud thou

Forgettable, meh, low tier.

Or if you're brain dead and have no understanding of how widespread cretin topics are.

or if you're smart enough to avoid cretins in the first place

Fuck Nomura, he's probably the single biggest reason for the downward spiral of the FF series

wait I take it back I just compared the two on Youtube, first vidya I can remember is Q*Bert.

Yeah but Tifafags don't wish for Clouds death. Aerithfags actually wanted him to die in AC to be with her. This shit's fucking insane.

Both girls are shit and fuck the LTD. Cloud's true love is Zack.

I thought it was their fucking shitty ass engine that they tried to use for ten years

>Cloud's true love is Zack.
Meh, I'm actually okay with this. As fucked as it is, Zack is probably the only healthy influence Could ever got in his entire life.

No, Tifafags talk about pissing on Aerith's corpse before fucking Tifa on top of it. That's much better.

Better then Sephroth. Fucking fujoshits have shit tasted even when concerning gay shit.

I never mentioned her being a corpse while I did that stuff

Liked the fact that she was kind of a dick but overall a sweet girl.
Disliked her "My second name is Purity" from the compilation

Aerith was my waifu before "waifu" was even a concept of a bastardization of multiple languages.
Mostly because she looks like a girl I knew once upon a time, and acts like how she did as well.

Attached: Aerith.png (467x700, 660K)

That's not an argument made by the majority. That just sound like a very few assmad Tifafags. The "meeting her there" is a belief held by most Aerithfags in the fandom. You seemed convinced it's not true thought so believe whatever you want.

i get the primal urge to knock her up and take responsibility

Yeah no, it really just sounds like something you want to believe to justify your shipping preference.

That thread was fucking amazing! Watching it spiral out of control was entertaining as fuck.

This thread is the reason why Yea Forums can never have nice things.

Yeah, you're obviously just a retard who wants to stay in denial.

thptptptptptpt. True Aerithfags wanted Aerith to be resurrected. And for Zack to go to Hell.

>That's not an argument made by the majority. That just sound like a very few assmad Tifafags.
so people thinking that Cloud wants to kill himself to be with Aeris are most Aerisfags, but needling Aeris's death to Aerisfags is a minority of Tifafags

this is your honest opinion

Why the fuck are you even here? That "Maybe I can meet her there" line has been one of their linchpin arguments for over a decade.

despite nobody ever hearing of it other than you "two" Tifafags

Don't get me wrong, Tifafags say some dumb shit all the time but yeah, that line Cloud says when dangling on the northern creator with Tifa have the Aerithfags believing that Cloud will 'meet' Aerith in the lifestream. To do that he has to die.

It's in literally every LTD related argument on forms and shit on a Google search.

>despite nobody ever hearing of it
Just you apparently because you're fucking stupid and clearly don't know the history of the LTD wars.

>Tifa is a quiet girl
Yeah man I remember all of those meek scenes with Tifa like where she went into Don Corneo's all on her own, beat up the guards (after losing to Cloud) and then threatened to smash Don's balls if he didn't talk.

Attached: 1508465449168.png (749x243, 179K)

That was actually pretty out of character compared to how she acts for the other 98% of the game.

Probably one of my favorite vidya girls for reasons other than looks, it's too bad her death is just a big meme

You know that retard line was completely wrong right? The Japanese language doesn't have a word that fits the meaning or context of saying retard like that.

Wasn't Nomura a big factor in that?

That's retarded.

The Biblical dispute was a matter of jealousy. Abel was a shepherd and sacrificed his best animals to God, Cain was a farmer and didn't offer God his best produce so God favoured Abel's offering. Cain sulked off, God told him to stop being a saddo and Cain goes off and murders his brother instead.

Was he? Did he actually push for that engine? I heard that the higher ups that forced it on everyone and that they all hated it.

>mad best boy got best girl
wew

That the translation is wrong. Yes it is

link to archive pls

every line except that one = 98%
one line = 2%
total number of Tifa lines = 50

>You know that retard line was completely wrong right?
Woah man, I'd never have guessed there was a mistranslation in FF7 without your astute remark. Also
>baka

Cloud and Tifa both suck

Aeris and Barret are the best heroine and hero in the game

The materia system was pretty fun for me, but admittedly, once you've gotten most of the sidequests out of the way there isn't much else to do.

I'm surprised you managed to not get spoiled on her death.

Unless he played it on release, it's damn impressive to avoid that spoiler. Pretty much the vidya equivalent of Darth Vader being Luke's father.

Right? It's the most well known spoiler in all of vidya history.

>Crisis Core Ultimania, pg. 33; Tifa’s profile
>“She communicates her feelings together with Cloud in the final stages of the story, and in AC and DC they live together.”
>communicates her feelings together with Cloud
Holy shit wow

>lives together
>AC
Funny way to say runs a shitty delivery business. Hell, half the time Cloud's off being depressed.

>Dying of space cancer
>Guilty of Aerith's death
>Doesn't think he can protect Tifa and the kids
No shit he's fucking depressed.

Attached: 1481972815623.png (607x466, 485K)

That's a very classy way of saying they fucked.

Attached: 31.jpg (1121x1600, 307K)

I thought her arc might be ruined for me because I knew of her death beforehand, but it really enhanced my entire experience of it and made me love the game. It makes me question if my reaction to Final Fantasy VII was totally different to most, because I found it a really emotional coming-of-age story and stuff like the Golden Saucer date turned out super sentimental. It makes me sad in a way that other people never felt this and just joke about Tifa's chest or Aeris is a slut or whatever. I guess I can't get upset but I really loved her character and it's a shame most people don't care.

In "The case of Tifa" they live together happy for a whole year. Cloud starts getting depressed when Aerith's mom sends him a letter and then he gets black goo disease

It's not just a letter, but a delivery of flowers to Aerith's resting place.
AC was so poorly handled. The actual film should have been half novella events and then a condensed version of the actual AC.

There is an extended cut of the film that actually explains a lot more and has much more Zack moments where he talks to Cloud as well as Aerith.

It's human nature to deify dead people. It's why tupac is so popular.

Sorry the "complete" addition
thelifestream.net/news/compilation-of-final-fantasy-vii/3310/the-changes-and-additions-of-ffvii-advent-children-complete/

I downloaded On the Way to a Smile but it's 600 pages or something so I still can't be arsed reading it. Is it a slog?

>letter from Aerith's mom
This is one moment the original was missing, cloud and company should've visited Elmiyra, they should've been the ones to tell her what happened to aerith. That was a perfect moment to really drive home the drama.

Which is also part of the reason why I kinda hope aerith can be brought back in the remake. Imagine bringing back to her mom's house and she gets to see her last remaining family member again. Tears of pure joy.

Every time i see a picture of Aerith, she looks more and more like my ex. it's weird

If Aerith can be revived I doubt this game is going to settle any LTD since SE will just make it a "chose your own waifu" game

She is a good character and there was more to her such as her laugh to keep from crying personality. She was also a great party member.

Waifu

Now to check the news...

I really just want the OG Avalanche team to survive. Jessie looks like a really cute tomboy plus Bigg's and Wedge look like best bro, would have a bier with, material.

yeah i don't understand aerisfags, tifa and cloud definitely did anal at the entrance to north crater at the end of the game

Attached: actions.png (423x333, 165K)

lol you absolutely did not date a girl that looks like aerith

ACC helps, but the film still needs the context from Case of Tifa and Case of Denzel.
Unless they added a bunch to what I read, it's just a series of easy short stories about what the cast does between VII and AC. They are very easy to read.

There are anime OVA's on the novel material I believe.

I kinda agree with this honestly. They've spent so much time focusing on them in concept art and trailers I'd hate to lose them so quickly. It'd be pretty rad if you could visit them in midgar.

They don't have anything from "the case of Tifa" but they do have added shit from case of Denzel

Attached: denzel-reaching-for-phone.png (1280x720, 795K)

I dont know why Aerithfags want her to be with a sad sack like Cloud when Zack is better and the only time Cloud was interesting was when he was rping as him
Tifafags arent even worth the brain cells arguing with, majority of them havent played the game, make Naruto comparisons, and will continue to not play the game if Tifa doesnt look like the off model fan art. Like even LightningNiggers played the entire trash trilogy for their skeleton waifu whos even more popular for some reason
Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Nomura held off showing her cause they want people to actually talk about the game instead of her tits

Attached: 1545167819889.jpg (960x720, 150K)

Do you think if they die in the Remake it will make you hate ShinRa even more and cement them as a nefarious threat? Because that is the whole point of their deaths in the original.

There's no way Cloud took the backdoor when he's got the front and top to focus on.

Yeah man, I've seen ACC. What I mean is that if the only thing you do is watch Advent Children it doesn't actually explain the story well enough. Too much time is wasted on action scenes, not enough on why things are the way they are and how they happen. ACC helps but does not actually alleviate the problems the movie has.
Like, absolutely watch ACC over AC, but if you want to get the story completely it still isn't enough by itself.
Sort of. Case of Denzel (the OVA) intersects with Case of Tifa, but it's mostly new stuff. The only other OVA is Last Order, the Turks POV of Nibelheim, which is noncanon (or at least it contradicts FFVII)

>make Naruto comparisons
That didn't actually start on this thread. Anons on this thread were mentioning it as commentary about waifu war shit.

>Honestly I wouldnt be surprised if Nomura held off showing her cause they want people to actually talk about the game instead of her tits
That is actually a good point. Once Tifa shows up literally every other aspect of the game will be eclipsed.

>which is noncanon
It's canon that it's "a faulty Turk report." (Even at the time in 2005.)

Tifa is my favorite girl because I actually like her but you're not wrong about most of her fans. They literally admit to only likening her to fap and don't care for Aerith because she's annoying and boring to look at.

Fans of this game are bitter, shallow ass cunts on both sides.

Why the fuck would they make a movie out of that? What a weird decision.

>and will continue to not play the game if Tifa doesnt look like the off model fan art.

It would be so much better for SE if they weren't so fucking obsessed with the Japanese porcelain doll look. Why are they so against making the characters look like their original artwork? They all looked great in the KH games and that was the most accurate depictions of them I've seen yet. Probably the only one we'll ever get too unfortunately.

Attached: Tifa_Lockheart.jpg (1200x1600, 267K)

They wanted artistic freedom, when creating the anime? And maybe to not spoil the twist of VII? (There are some other inconsistencies with VII too though.)

Anyway officially the Turk arrives on the scene after the fact, sees that there has been a fight and concludes, because Sephiroth losing is thoroughly unfathomable, that he must've jumped into the Mako.

As an aside officially the Turk that arrives is Martial Arts Female.

Attached: Martial_Arts.jpg (466x800, 105K)

zack does not appear in the original user

>the amount of shit flinging in that thread
Hilarious. I couldn't care less about shipping shit but I'm starting to wonder if these faggots actually genuinely like Cloud. Wouldn't you normally want the person you care about move on? What's the point of wanting someone to pine for a literal corpse until his dying breath when he has another person he also liked who also reciprocates his feelings and is actually a living person.

Yes, he does. Three times, if you're thorough. It's also why Crisis Core was useless, since it gave us no new information relating to Zack, the character himself. Well besides making him more stupid, less womanizing and less proactive.

Going into the game knowing the twist and being a faggy teenage edgelord didn't help my appreciation of her character, especially when I realized the game was locking her in as you approached the inevitable to force you to care. I thought she was being entirely too flippant about the stakes and her role in saving the planet. But that's kind of the point; she's just meant to be this nice, down to earth kid who doesn't realize her Cetra nature slaps a giant "insert sword here" target on her back until it's too late.

iconic as hell

one of the greatest doomed romances in any form of fiction ever since Romeo and Juliet

Can someone please photoshop to fix her manjaw and mannose?

Women are supposed to have soft rounded non pronounced chins and less elongated, cute noses.
The bridge of her noses is too long and flat, and her jaw is too defined.

Attached: 15.jpg (992x439, 45K)

Yeah I don't have a problem with that aspect of AC, especially since by Dirge of Cerberus he's over it and back to his kick-ass Disc 3 self. What I've never liked is making Sephiroth act like they're eternal destined rivals with a history. Cloud was a literal fucking who to him until he chucked his stupid ass into the Lifestream and if anything that gave Sephiroth the means and power to nearly kill the planet twice over. If anything he should be thanking Cloud, not wanting to do some bullshit sword fighting

lolwut?

>Tifa wearing her memorial ribbon
>Aeris alive
This shouldn't bother me but it does

I never really cared for her, and I don't know why Cloud got attached to her so quickly. The whole thing felt rushed and forced. His relationship with Tifa felt a lot more organic.

Again this is where AC fucks up. The novellas explain Sephiroth kept himself together in the lifestream by focusing on hatred of Cloud. It's explicitly a change he undergoes after the game, and it keeps him strong enough to manifest again. Since he can't become God he's just gonna fuck with Cloud at long as he can.
I mean, you can still hate it but it isn't as out of nowhere as AC makes it look.

>His relationship with Tifa felt a lot more organic.
You mean the one entirely defined by two or three interactions during their past?

She belongs to Zack. In life and in death.

If a woman has a jaw then by definition it's not a manjaw. Stop looking at trannies and associating any defined ones with men.

Attached: Chyna.jpg (1401x788, 148K)

>cutting out Yuffie, the best part of the image
You are a monster.

Attached: 2a949ab26c75e04b28421b96314d2978.jpg (1235x1500, 326K)

Remember: No pedo.

>the main love interest for Cloud
Ftfy chief

Attached: 4904703d-bcd7-4aaa-9d3b-c52b19e9bb7f.gif (400x225, 2.5M)

Then I guess I wouldn't entirely blame AC for that if only because they intended for everyone to dive deep into the expanded materials before watching it. That's dumb on their part, but whatever. I also still don't agree, as maybe he didn't get to be the "God" but he's still effectively on a God-tier for their world, just an evil one to Aeris' good. He gets to be the literal manifestation of Evil and as he said, will never entirely disappear and maybe even one day manage to pull off his revenge if someone or something doesn't keep him in check

Hell now I kinda want a super-future sequel with old man Nanaki and Vincent rounding up a new batch of heroes to stop a future plot

Yuffie isnt a loli

I think the point is that Cloud may have loved both women to some extend but since his brain was switching between Zack's memories and his own, plus dealing with Mako poisoning and Sephiroth's mind fuckery, the matter of "Cloud's" decisions suddenly becomes overly complicated and speculative. Because of this, it's hard for me to take anything he did at 100% face value because you don't know what combination of his personality is driving him at that moment. The only time I can feel concretely about anything Cloud says or does is when he's finally fixed. That doesn't mean everything that did and said before is meaningless but it 'does' call into question what was influencing those previous actions and decisions.

The other woman he loved is gone. He moved past his depression and guilt and chose to lead a fulfilling life with people he considers as his family. It's not that hard to understand.

I disagree that what he did before his recovery was meaningless. He may not have kept the shitty attitude but is clear the friendships he made were real. It's not like his memory resets.
Either way, though
No matter how he felt for Aerith, she's fucking dead and he loves Tifa. The love triangle debate is stupid because we know what happens to these characters after the game is over. Tifa and Cloud have a life together.

>I disagree that what he did before his recovery was meaningless
I literally said it "wasn't" please read what I wrote

remember aeris dies dot com?

16 is legal in most countries. Many American states, too.

Basically, even though I liked Aerith better, she's fucking dead. And despite what some retards claim, no one with a brain believes he should die to 'be' with Aerith. Now whether Tifa was the gold or silver medal is a different debate.