Mary Skelter 2 localization announced, but only for Switch

>Switch only
>Digital only

A PS4 version exists but we're NOT getting it. We're actually not getting localized games because of neo-prudes at Sony. Granted, Mary Skelter is not a phenomenal game by any means, just a little dungeon RPG with light fanservice, but scummy practices like these are setting a precedent and it's only going to get worse. Think about shit like this when the PS5 comes out and you decide to support it with your money.

Attached: Mary-Skelter-2_05-10-19.jpg (600x337, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gematsu.com/2019/05/mary-skelter-2-coming-west-for-switch
jrpgreview.com/blog/mary-skelter-2-prologue-short-story-pt1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Considering the patched-in forced censorship broke the game (in the Chinese PS4 release), this isn't a surprise.

Absolutely based. I love IF for this one.
Does it come bundled with 1 also?

Attached: 1536879114659.png (869x768, 527K)

Wait didn't 2 include 1? We getting both on switch or what?

yes, with improvements and balance changes
1 is remade into 2

Yes

Attached: D6PEpauX4AEV5nf.jpg (841x1200, 174K)

Yes. gematsu.com/2019/05/mary-skelter-2-coming-west-for-switch

> It will also include the first game, Mary Skelter: Nightmares, with revamped systems and balances.

yeeeeeeet based Snoy keeping the Nintendo Vita alive

Incredible, nice to get some good news.
I strongly support IF's decision to avoid censorship.

Attached: 1556754036879.png (734x1920, 1.29M)

Definitely gonna buy this for me and some friends, need to support companies that won't take Sony's shit

>Waaaah underage panty quest #354 is not coming to the ps4
Literally no ones gives a shit

You're right, nobody gives a shit about the ps4.

They attempted to censor DMCV but it got patched out

Its slippery slope all the way

Couldn't that simply mean that the Switch version sold better in the west?
We know disgaea 5 and YS did so probably other weeabo games are doing better on the switch too.

The Switch version of what?

Mary Skelter 1 isn't on Switch yet. The only Idea Factory games currently out on Switch in the west are Fairy Fencer F and Moero Chronicle Hyper.

>we're actually getting both games
Hell fucking yeah, day one buy.

Fucking based
Can't wait to play "Why Lesbians Should Never Be Given a Time Machine" and its prequel on the go

Attached: __gretel_and_shirayuki_hime_mary_skelter_drawn_by_nanameda_kei__0ccd19ff785317eabf4722dc35ba75c6.jpg (1000x1569, 746K)

>"Why Lesbians Should Never Be Given a Time Machine"
Isn't that the plot of Madoka?

>weeabo games are doing better on the switch too.
I mean yes that’s true, but the actual issue is that Sony demanded censorship of one of the integral mechanics, that breaks the game without it

What mechanic?

I'll play it once it gets the PC port just like DERQ

I'm confused. I've never played the first one but you guys are saying it was built into the second one? So I don't need to play the first game to get into this one?

The second game includes a copy of the first, with minor adjustments and improvements.

iirc the way MS2 plays out is that It Tsu fucking with the timeline to prevent Little Mermaid from dying, which results in a lot of bad shit happening

The touching part of purification, a rubbing mini game that is used for gameplay. Have you played criminal girls? Imagine losing the ability to interact with the girls during punishments, and as a result you fail the mini game

wait why is this game banned on ResetEra?

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-183240_Brave.jpg (1075x930, 193K)

How come the sony drones never come here to try and defend their corporate overlord's decision? Are they too busy sucking corporate cock on another thread?

Bummer. Guess I won't be getting it then.

Attached: 1551122850545.jpg (1000x1569, 208K)

I never did the purification game in MS and it's not at all needed like criminal girls where you needed to fucking grind that

I dunno man, it's a mystery

Attached: 神獄塔-メアリスケルター2_20190126021606.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

what kind of weeb doesnt have a Switch?

Attached: image.jpg (600x315, 28K)

it's anime

>tits
Yikes. Any flat girl e in that game?

Eromanga was such a shitty anime.

(You) clearly do, considering your reply.

Pretty much everything I care about is PS4/Switch so I haven't bothered to get one. Might years from now but I got so burned by Vita getting a lot of sub par underperforming under resolution ports that I'm in no rush to get one. I play all my games at home anyway so portability is a nonfactor for me.

SWITCH WINS AGAIN

>I never did the purification game
And how’d that work out for you with the berserker state?

As long as it gets an eventual PC release, I'm not too bothered. Console gaming seems like it's been slowly dying anyway.

Attached: 1472602871973.png (387x337, 113K)

No one is completely perflat, but there's a good amount who are on the small side

Attached: 神獄塔-メアリスケルター2_20190119185900.jpg (1920x1080, 297K)

trannies

>Devs start making the Switch to Switch because of Sony's censorship policies.

Truly a blessed timeline. I knew this was coming.

Damn IFI must be furious with Sony at this point.

Attached: 7B271A83-D506-43CC-9CE6-22D1B9C04136.jpg (443x332, 14K)

Small is shit.

Sorry to hear that, user
I hope you have a nice day

Attached: 神獄塔-メアリスケルター2_20190126021428.jpg (1920x1080, 289K)

I don't when I see games like this. Yikes.

>Both games
Awesome
I don’t know shit about this game but I’ll take both.
Fuck censorship

>Snoyggers have turned on Underaged Panty quest
You faggots have no loyalty

Never in my life I've seen a board with so many draconian rules.

It was just a crappier Oreimo.
And Oreimo is crap to begin with so that's saying something.

Resetera is chalk full of faggots
We don’t discuss them outside of telling them to go back and die.

This
Vita is dead and weebs have two options
Nintendo or PC
A ton went both

Not the switch
Being basically an HD Gameboy this thing is gonna have a very long life considering how unimpressive 4K is

Their snowflakes user
They can’t handle the slightest criticism

Isn't this shit about lewd Red Riding Hood or something like that?

I played parts of the first game on PC, never finished it but it has probably the neatest style of any anime dungeon crawler. Nice to see they're keeping it going.

so let me get this straight, not only are they porting it to the Switch but they're only localizing the Switch version? Why wouldn't they localize it in the PS4?

Attached: 457867458967895.png (343x210, 88K)

A bunch of characters based off of fairy tales.
Most of them are well known, but there are some very obscure ones in there too.

Sony is scared of releasing filthy anime games to the western market

Attached: 1551368321847.jpg (1411x1529, 263K)

>digital only
Guess ill wait for limited run or one of the others to step in and fix that.

They also look nothing like the original characters.

Game originally came out right before the SJWs took over so it had been approved in Japan long before any of this was even a thing. I don't blame them for not even trying a few months into this bullshit.

>A video game forum where you're literally not allowed to talk about games
What the fuck

>banned game list
... Wat?

You'd be hard-pressed to find a nip game with historical/mythical characters who look the way they're supposed to.

Depends who you ask. Thumbelina is stupidly well-known, but apparently, there's loads of people on the internet who have no idea who the fuck that is because... rocks are rent-free I guess?
And Kaguya is the most well-known japanese fairy tale, period.

What the fuck is Mary Skelter? Is that like Helter Skelter's sister or something?

Plenty jap games actually draw them like they should look like. Mary skelter not only made them into adult women but completly changed their outfits. They could had called them Tin and Tan and it wouldnt make any difference.

If you really liked the characters in Mary Skelter 1 then you better brace yourself, because Mary Skelter 2 is much, much darker. The entire original cast dies by the end and Jack is a barely sentient monster for the entire game, clinging only to his desire to protect Alice. They die in each other's arms.
None of it matters though because they undo all the timeline fuckery in the end anyways, meaning only the story of MS1 really mattered and this is more like a "what if" scenario. Though it was cool that Hamelyn got to be a real heroine this time instead of just an irrelevant secret character.

Attached: hero hamelyn.jpg (1690x1062, 427K)

It's a nonsense title, honestly
The Mary Gun is a tool the main character uses
Blood Skelter is a state the girls enter if they're too stressed

Mary Skelter, though? Who the fuck even knows what that is

It's apparently sexy. Sexier than say Death End Request, Varnir, Arc and whatever else they've put out and announced lately.

>Red riding hook wears a big red hood
>Sleeping Beauty is sleepy
>Rapunzel has long golden hair
But I get what you're saying, a lot of them could be something completely different.

Gretel Best Girl

It's a good drpg and in particular the story is excellent.

It doesn't break the game, the mechanics does pretty much nothing. The sole purpose is fanservice.

PS4 Asia version had to remove a touch interaction event and a number of scenes got light beam treatment.

Angry gamer man couldn't get any comparison screenshots to post in a clickbait article so the censorship isn't really known.

The art has girls with their hands in their panties and erect nipples only covered by pasties.

Attached: 5a9ffed2753e5814d88b40622c59faea.jpg (800x793, 99K)

lol did it turn into Moero Chronicle shit between 1 and 2 or something?

>that spoiler
jesus not my boy jack

Attached: 148798438574.jpg (718x1057, 449K)

I like masturbating lolis with pasties, but if the gameplay sucks I'm not buying it.

The Blood Skelter forms were already risque. Besides, that's about all the lightheartedness you're gonna get, the game is darker and more brutal than most horror games. It's not just an aesthetic anymore.

Attached: jack.jpg (900x1000, 96K)

>localization

Attached: 165768463515327.jpg (466x422, 16K)

That's awesome to hear. Between Code Vein, Crystar, Death End re;quest and this I think 2019 is the year of edgelord anime games. Nevermind fucking Maggot Baits.

It's not really edgelord though, more like a struggle against fate that keeps kicking you in the balls. In MS1 everything seems to go your way, this is kind of the opposite.
And it's all because Little Mermaid is alive.

Neat. I'll probably buy it when it comes out as long as it isn't censored (which it seems like it isn't).

The reason is the censorship they were forced to do for the Asian version(that released after the new rules were put in place) fucked up a lot of event flags and more, it wasn't just the rubbing mode removed. Since the flags were fucked(if you don't know why, ask, I'm assuming you understand what an event flag is for) the game was and to my knowledge still, is broken and unplayable.
Jap version on PS4 is fine since it came out in June before shit got bad.

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (1384x774, 207K)

The DQ reference during her intro sequence was the best. Going from Mao to Yuusha was amusing.

the first game was basically Hot Topic: The Anime: The Game featuring Jack Skellington beanie. If this is darker more violent and more hopeless I'm sure I'll enjoy it.

is the PS4 just not getting anymore weeb games after they finish releasing Code Titty Vein?

Really? Haven't seen anyone mention that though I only checked a couple of places. It was only suggested not to update on forums for the fanservice.

I hope they have been making a Switch port during the delay.

God Eater 3 is getting a switch version so Code Vein will probably get one too.

As someone who used to say fuck Nintendo for censoring Fire Emblem and Fatal Frame, good.

Fuck Sony. If you buy a Sony platform in the current gen, you don't deserve games.

no, everything is still going to come to PS4. they're not going to forsake a shitton of sales just because they have to crop some CGs or something.

Another shitty /u/ game.

Look I think Snoy is pretty fucking gay, but lets not pretend this is gonna be something great

>a shitton of sales just because they have to crop some CGs or something.
Except weebs are pretty picky about censorship. If a game is censored on ps4 they ain't buying there making the port a waste of time and money.

i want to be killed and dissected by gretel for science

I think there were and still are a lot of deals in place that makes certain games impossible to not be on PS4 (like Senran Kagura 7), but IF is the one that is more proactive at abandoning Sony. I think it won't be until 2020 that we will finally see if certain devs will truly abandon Sony or not. At least PC ports are releasing much faster thanks to this

>/u/ game
There's a likable male main character and everyone wants to fuck him. Believe it or not he even won a character poll over the girls which literally never happens.

Attached: jack1.jpg (600x600, 103K)

NINTENDO WON

Fucking imbecile. Never post again.

It's a little because I understand how CH do their games since they only have a single hub area but there are multiple events in each area.
While the main issue was that Purification was removed the flags that need to be ticked include
>The rubbing tutorial flash card
Assuming that the check for tutorials is done as an integer you can get an error if the check is done after the card pops up, by having the card removed the integer checks are fucked and its no longer possible to progress as you're always one short of the required tutorial flags.
>The event flag itself not being marked as True
The same could be done based on if the flag check for the Purification event since you always have to do it once is kept to check when the purification mode becomes active. This variable however would be a boolean var since otherwise it'd be a cunt to deal with since MS has choices in which of two areas you visit first with a check being run so that after all main flags are true within that area a new var is ticked saying you can progress to the next chapter. Removing that will likely make it that the flag is never marked as true. So while you may skip the scene and go to the next event the next time you come back to that area the same event will play and since its never marked as true you end up in an infinite loop.
Considering what reports were made by the Asian region players, the latter seems more likely. This is just theory but based on my knowledge of how flags work and the reports from Asian region users, this seems very plausible, since we DO know the game was actually broken.

Attached: 166e2a074fcnep.jpg (900x507, 79K)

Attached: 166e2a0a554c.jpg (900x507, 111K)

It just got LoveR and is still consistently getting eroge ports. The main taboo is touching minigames and high exposure on loli characters.

Attached: IMG_20190430_123735.jpg (3840x2160, 512K)

Made a mistake
>after the card pops up
WHEN the card pops up

Attached: 166e2a046c5b274nep.jpg (900x507, 91K)

Attached: 166e29d3a2nep.jpg (900x507, 114K)

Is that brown one trying to eat her?

All the CGs made steamy for the Chinese/Asia version in a day one patch.

Attached: 166e29e302fb274.jpg (900x507, 85K)

I know, I'm not even a weeb and I still boycott that stuff. But it's not enough.

Takaki, the titty ninja guy who left Marvelous to go to Cygames because of censorship. Guarantee his next game is still going to be on PS4/5 simply because that's where the audience is.
Gust, IF/Compile Heart, Marvelous, Bandai, Spike, Sega, Shift and so on are all going to keep putting their anime games on Snoy consoles.

That's just on ps4 right?

Marvelous is the publisher of Honey Parade inc's Senran Kagura games. He was working for both and left the parent company (probably because they wouldn't approve any new games until he gave them SK7)

China/Korea PS4.
Japanese has no changes.

>simply because that's where the audience is.
That would kind of defeat the purpose if they're banning lewd games and their audience wouldn't be there because it wouldn't offer what they want.

>Worse gameplay/dungeons than DT2
>Worse story/atmosphere than Coven
So what's the point? Even Experience DRPGs like Students of the Round and Acquire shit like totomono are better. Who actually gives a shit about MS2?

Spike definitely will because they're hardcore sonyfags but everyone else is starting to move away.

Oh fuck yeah, this is what I like to see, even if I have to imagine some of it because of Snoy's retardation I won't let them stop me from enjoying it.

The Switch is getting games ported because it's the only handheld system and Japanese players use handhelds. Since Sony's mobile phones can be used to play Sony Forwardworks games they don't need one anymore.

Well, I haven't seen anyone complain about actual game breaking bugs and I kinda doubt CH doesn't bother to fix that.

but what about PC

Based entirely off the character designs this one is probably the best girl.

Attached: mary skelter.jpg (1388x772, 355K)

Well I only saw the initial release complaints. There were some updates but I never saw people say it was fixed.
The Jap version had no issues like that on release nor does it have persisting problems(what I have). This is the Chinese and Korean versions of the game I'm talking about.

Doesn't matter when the sales are still high, especially in Japan where OTAKU PANDERING MOESHIT still sells 2-3-4 times more on PS4 than Switch despite the Switch being hysterically more popular.
I hope I'm wrong and next gen is different, but the cynical part of my brain is just thinking that Japanese devs are corporate loyalists of the highest order and will never move away from "Playstation" as a brand, even if they have to self-censor.

mary skelter 1 was shit, multi attack skills trivialized bosses and aoe ones made random encounters irrelevant, but the worst part is the fucking huge labyrinth dungeons

MS2 fixes the balance issues in 1 and the dungeons are much better designed. The first game was filled with too much empty space that had no purpose, I agree.

Yeah I finished the JP version as well.

I was searching through the Chinese forums and Tieba.

[Spoiler]does Jack get a happy ending[/spoiler]

>brown
You blind? That's a default worst girl.

God damn auto-correct.

But user she's the MaYuushao

same, dont give a fuck about anime smut games but every dollar to this game is another fuck you to snoy.

I would like to point out that in the recent months the media create sales (before being killed) and the famitsu top 10 (top 10 so less data) show that these games are starting to sell less compared to how much they sold in the previous years, which mind you weren't exactly million sellers regardless
The same is happening in the west as you can see, for example on IFI site, unsold limited edition are becoming more common, and even more common are faster ports to steam or switch

I see people point out things like Vesperia or DoAX, but Vesperia was not censored so it doesn't count in this discussion, and DoAX's censorship was very tame compared to what is happening to other titles (and the main game was still there)

MS1's combat and most dungeons were complete garbage, I definitely agree. MS2 improved quite a bit on it, but I'd still only call it average at best.
What these games do have going for them though is a really intereting setting. The story itself isn't anything too grand and fairly predictable, but the completely twisted and warped world itself is just cool as fuck

Attached: 1532795174_2.jpg (3840x2160, 544K)

This isn't fair PC bros..

>digital only
So in other words, just import the Southeast Asian physical release that will inexplicably have the full English translation on the cart, as always

Attached: 1539241202591.jpg (960x544, 101K)

>that post game dungeon
I just googled the right route to get the platinum and be done with it

Off by a hair.

Attached: 4fa3862c1d4b7185b35152bcf07d430c.png (600x847, 794K)

>telling people to cut off their sexual organs = good

>videogame with sexy art = bad

No. He actually "dies" right after the prologue and becomes a nightmare, see but he retains a very small amount of his consciousness, mainly the desire to protect Alice. Nightmare Jack is your second support character. He and Alice die in each other's arms.
None of that matters though because this is basically a "doomed" timeline because Little Mermaid didn't die. In the end she gives up her life so everyone else can have their happy ending from Mary Skelter 1.

i was thinking about getting mary skelter on steam the other day too
i guess it's better to wait for the switch version

This, Kei's work is amazing, looking at how he twists and corrupts landscapes, fills them with all these little references to the fairytales in question. Best artist that works for CH.
Tsunako draws better girls but Kei's environments and monster designs are god tier.

Attached: NIGHTMARE1-2_AFTER (Medium).jpg (1288x768, 174K)

Have you played MS1? The true end of that is the best one you are going to get.
And even then finishing the optional dungeon reveals that the entire world is fucked and the Earth's entire surface is covered with countless other Labyrinths, so everything you did in yours really only gave you and your friends some more time until you are inevitably overrun and consumed just like everyone else.
The world is pretty much fucked and nothing can be done about it.

>Doesn't matter when the sales are still high
How would they sell if the audience doesn't exist as a result of their actions.

It's cute that in contrast games like Dungeon Travelers 2-2 are becoming top sellers in the PSN store and the eroge market is getting more sales with every passing month.

Why the fuck would you ever go there?

>Tsunako draws better girls
Not even that's true

Attached: 1528182841155.jpg (354x348, 93K)

I mean, the party in MS1 is strong enough to help retake the world for humanity. Though they themselves aren't really human. You're the last hope fighting against an Eldritch nightmare, same as you always were.

Holy fuck. I'm getting it now

Yeah console sales in Japan has been dropping every year since like 10+ years ago. Last year (or maybe it was 2) was +0.3% only because of very strong Nintendo 1st party, but taking away that 3rd parties are still declining.

This is from those yearly game sale reports.

They also put in quite a bit of work for thre 3D dungeons which I think is quite good.

The only questionable thing is the combat. I feel like it may be due to the fact that they need to cater to their more casual casual users.

I like Kei's harder outlines and shading style but Tsunako's makes the girls look so soft and her shading especially on hair is amazing.
Imagine Akazukin but with Tsunako's soft line work and shading style. Both are great in their own right. Also I could've sworn Kei did Trillion as well, he seems to be the go to for games with a horror or fucked up theme.

Jesus christ.

This
I brought SK Reflections, Moero Chronicles hyper, Nekopara 1+2 and Gal gun 2
I normally don’t give a fuck about this kind of stuff but being anti-censorship always gets my nips rock hard.
So far Moero chronicles is the best but that’s not a very high bar in my opinion

I like the Mary Skelter artist, but the fanservice in the game was stupid and unnecessary. It's literally like 2 minutes worth of content in a 60 hour game and it makes it less marketable to a wider audience. It's no wonder the games are struggling more and more to sell decent numbers

But is gonna be digital. Which means its gonna be more than 15 gigs most likely. I need a new memory card...

He did. It was the first game Kei got as the main Chara design.

Trillion wasn't a very well known title and probably got looked down as trash by many, but it was actually one of CH's more serious attempts.

I mean it's a horror game with lovecraftian elements. The cute girls and lighthearted moments only make the crushing despair hurt more.

It would be nice if CH were able to make a game in between "bouncy happy funtime 4th wall breaking panty quest" and "eldritch nightmare where everyone fucking dies"

Oh never mind I forgot about Mugen Souls. It's his second.

>inb4 it runs at sub 30fps with 567p in handheld
I swear to fucking god, if this shit isn't at least 720p

They should just continue hiring outside writers.

I like MS and Death End and both of those are by actual novel writers.

They used a scenario writing company for Varnir and that one is kinda meh for me.

Is PC going to still get the game? Bought and finished the first game, was better than I expected. Final boss was shit though

Probably, but it's a better business strategy to release console version first.

Absolutely based, release date when?
>First god eater 3
>Now this
Waiting on that Anime Souls announcement

You guys act like this shit's permanent. Xbox and Playstation tried their hardest to support weeb/otaku games but they're not profitable. Nintendo is going to be next on the list in the next 5 years.

>idea factory
Yeah I'll just wait for the PC release a month or two later. If I'm stuck with digital might as well get it a platform that doesn't go obsolete.
>but m-muh portabulll
MS runs on 2009 netbooks.

Good thing I pirated this on PC.

The first one, sure. MS2 isn't even out yet.

>tfw both NISA and IFI are abandoning steam

Attached: 1529938764-bielsa.jpg (1200x675, 63K)

You do realize this is IF we're talking about here. Enjoy your zero-hype PC release out of the blue in three months.

They have some FFF is pretty much a fantasy Tokusatsu story. Omega Quintet is a standard mahou shoujo for an older audience(not Madoka, more along the lines of Nurse Witch Komugi and Twin Angel). Also as odd as it is Castle has a pretty good story despite being a pantsu quest. The whole coup is done rather well and treated seriously even if the girls transform by saying LINGERINGU.

Epic store confirmed?
Put a good weeb game on EGS and I will fold.

>Compile Heart / !dea Factory
Mark of an unredeemable kusoge, based or not

The fucking retarded name Mary skelter probably more than halved potential sales for this game.

They both went all in on switch. I guess if Epic paid for the ports they would also go for it, but their focus is Switch and PS4 on the side. As long as Snoy let them.

The heart of this industry has skipped a beat. Nothing more. They plunged the once weeb company of Sony into ruin in Japan. They slew the once untoppable company of Bioware, whose fans never knew a bad game before Mass Effect 3 and has since then only released trash who brought the company to ruin. When hope arrived at the great company of Obsidian, They saw to it that the company did not last alone. They piled their indie games into the spotlight in heaps that rose above all gaming media headlines.... Their actions are droplets of water falling into an endless sea. They are significant unto themselves for a moment, and then they are gone.

Attached: Thaos.png (210x330, 134K)

Hyperdimension Neptunia exists and it doesn't seem to be doing bad

That name is dumb but not straight up bad. It's interesting enough to not give some bargain bin impression. Mary Skelter sounds even worse than those cheap Chinese knock off phone games.

ah yes "quake" "fortnite"

I'm actually surprised at how much I ended up liking the girls. So I'll definitely keep an eye out for a PC port. Hopefully Jack doesn't continue to be boring as all fuck. Protags where their defining characteristic is that they're "so nice" are shit.

Attached: MS_Girls.jpg (1920x1080, 726K)

>yfw the Switch Mini is literally a Nintendo Vita
Didn't Nikkei and WSJ both state that the Switch Mini resembles the Vita? I really hope that's the case. The best handheld are the ones that have that wide form factor which is much more comfy than the clamshell design.
>GBA
>PSP
>Vita
>Switch Mini
What an aesthetic lineup of handhelds.

Attached: DxAAthsXQAElXsX.png (640x640, 385K)

Do you honestly think the name quake is worse than Mary Skelter? Fucking hell

There's literally a Steam exclusive Neptunia game out next week.

You're really jumping the gun on this, but I hope for your sake that it exists and that it looks the way you want. Personally I enjoy the existing Switch as a handheld just fine.

NSw hardly has any new RPGs while Vita has a lot.

Adv games wise I guess it's alright.

Don't get me wrong, I like the Switch's design and how flexible it is. I can live without a Switch Mini, but it has the potential of looking pretty cool.

Companies are going to port over their Vita games since Switch is a different ecosystem meaning EVERYONE has to buy the game again.

definitely

This isent ture and you fagots need to let it go.

V. List of Prohibited Games

As a general measuring stick, if a game is not appropriate for broadcast on Twitch it is unlikely to be appropriate here. Games that Valve hides on Steam by default due to "adult only sexual content" are also prohibited. Do not discuss these games or create threads about them. Other games will only be considered for this list if the staff receives a complaint from the community. After review, the following games have also been prohibited:

Dungeon Travelers 2: The Royal Library
Gal Gun
Hatred
Huniepop
Monster Monpiece
Negligee: Love Stories
Omega Labyrinth Z
Senran Kagura Burst Re:Newal
Shinobi Refle: Senran Kagura
Super Seducer: How to Talk to Girls
Super Seducer 2
Tits N Tanks
Mary Skelter

I meant new as in not ports.

Not even joking, I can preorder more RPGs on Vita than it right now on Amazon JP. Well two of them are animu ones so they also don't quite count I guess.

Along with the death of Vita those mid to low tier RPGs just simply died.

I suppose it explains the taste of the people who do actually think that Mary fucking skelter is a good name. Quake brings connotations of violent shaking, action. Mary Skelter has connotations of the least attractive antiquated name on the planet, absolutely nothing, and being a fucking retard

Lol, holy shit, that hellhole is fucking pathetic.

Looking at the their fear of sexy girls I imagine a lot of SONY workers visit there

>Switch
Fine, whatever, not surprising
>Digital only
hard pass

But didn't all of the vita's jrpgs get improved versions on other consoles, retroactively making the vita versions worthless?

>digital only
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck I guess I'll still get it

Attached: sad.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>Class switching lets you carry over skills but not passives
>Many classes have the same skills or just a straight up stronger/weaker variant
That was lame as fuck. There's no reason to increase the amount of skills you can equip as well due to how homogeneous the skills were. I hope MS2 has a better class system.

I didn't get moero but I'll try this, I like the character designs. Hopefully the western release has japanese as a text option.

Read your post again and reconsider why you even mentioned SNOY when they're married to Nintendo now.

actually it refers to helter-skelter you uneducated dipshit

My point is that the Vita times was partically characterized by the fact that it got a lot of new RPGs, which you can't find elsewhere. At that time at least.

It has a ton of dungeon crawlers, hunting clones and even a temporal revival of roguelikes.

Consoles don't get frequent release of these anymore.

IFI haven't changed their stance on PC at all, they usually announce ports awhile after the console versions. Hell, that Nep RPG made by leafs is coming out on PC almost a whole week before PS4/Switch despite them taking more than a year to announce the PC version.

I like how everyone thinks the Switch mini will have a proper d-pad.

I hate to say this but you might have to unironically wait for a PC port (if they even do one), I don't remember IFI's console releases having japanese text, but they usually do include it in PC ports for the japs

How heavy is the /u/shit in 2? I don't necessarily mind it but not if it's heavy handed and slaps me in the face every chance it gets.

FUCK OFF LESBIANS
FUCK OFF /u/FAGS
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY FUCK OFF STUPID JANNIES NOT DOING THEIR JOB

Good thing I have a Switch. Feel sorry for the ponies who have to deal with their master's new policies.

well now that you told the jannies to fuck off i guess the thread's going to stay up forever

In that case I might wait. I want to support the overseas releases for this but I just enjoy the game more if I can read it in japanese over the english localization.

pro lesbians
neutral /u/fags
mary skelter is video games (plural)

>and the eroge market is getting more sales with every passing month.
Isn't that a dying market?

Yea Forums ain't much better

is this jokes
even at their most hotpocket Yea Forums staff aren't even in the same timezone

Theorethically, there are boards on Yea Forums to talk about anything that isn't straight-up illegal, so it's already better by virtue of that. Execution is a different matter.

Well, at least that's one DRPG to (hopefully) get this year.

>tfw Labyrinth of Galleria got delayed to fucking Spring 2020

Attached: catcrying.jpg (270x270, 15K)

this

Yea Forums has way too many ambiguous rules and subject viability and random word filters, it's honestly not uncommon to see newfags get randomly banned or thread deleted because they didn't know not to talk about X subject even though it relates to the board topic but the mods ahadowbanned it without clarifying it in the rules.

Speaking of DRPG, did Atlus said anything about a new Etrian Odyssey or not?

>is this jokes
Nope during the launch of Horizon Zero Dawn I posted a picture showing how some of the desert looked shitty.
Got a copyright strike ban from SONY.
This place is NeoGA/v/

The 3DS is kind of dead now.
I don't think they will keep making EO as the 3DS isn't a sustainable platform now.

We only know it exists and it won't have dual screen map making. They showed one piece of artwork with some character silhouettes.

We know the team is making something new. We'll probably hear about it sometime this year, I'd imagine. It's probably not an Etrian Odyssey, but rather a spiritual successor.

>tfw we never got EOU3

Attached: saltpile.png (465x905, 566K)

Do you think if we bitch enough they do a limited physical?

Oh, wait, Experience is releasing another remake of an old-ass DRPG, and probably SoSC 2 this year.

Attached: blue-winged-chevalier-image.jpg (1440x900, 241K)

>forum that literally wildly bans and punishes everyone constantly for anything, weeks/permanent of bans for saying "i like girls" or "two genders"

Yeah that's just like a place where just about the only thing to actually get you banned is posting graphic depictions of child rape.

you're fucking retarded

Didn't they said this was a mistake and wasn't coming to the Switch or did they change again?

where'd I mention switch, boyo

Attached: catvita.jpg (2048x1152, 292K)

Unless things have been changing just recently, yes.

>Support
>PS5
Choose 1.

Because that's the same website where Fahrenheit 451 is a "fascist" book.

Yea Forums doesn't have shadowbans. You either get your thread deleted or get banned.

wait, really? I know it was actually about TVs or something but did they really say that?

You pretty much need to move onto Switch or PC at this point for the anime games now that Vita is dead. Nips have already moved on to those two along with mobile.

I want to be interested, but IFI and NISA localizations are so utter fucking shit

Yep. Sony shot themselves in the foot with their retarded rules. Nintendo will be getting all those anime titles and Switch will continue to shit on PS4 in nipland.

Gay, I really wanted to buy a physical version. Heres hoping theres a limited run physical version or some shit coming. Shit reminds me too much of Fatal Frame 5. Like oh we will release it and pretend it doesnt exist type treatment.

Fahrenheit 451 is book set in a dystopia where the government beams propaganda via TVs with built-in cameras and microphones. Certain books are banned and "firemen" search them out to burn in bonfires. It's commonly assigned to high school students to read and has strong anti-fascist themes throughtout.

Is she a loli?

Couldnt a company hold like tentative preorders and if they hit above a certain goal they make phsyicals? Why is it always just a solid no

Wait... which side to they think is fascism?

it does, but wasn't those themes unintentional? still, I can't imagine resetera calling it fascist

Okay whatever but when is Blue-Winged Chevalier getting a PC port?

Fahrenheit 451 paints book banning in a negative way. The forum in question literally bans games. Put two and two together and you realize the forum in question is a startlingly similar portrayal of the fascist dystopia the book presents.
They were fully intentional. The book is about the dangers of fascism should it ever become the standard. As with 1984 it's a grim reminder of how the people should never let their freedom be eroded.

So how hard is nigger of elite and that french tranny are seething now ?

Attached: 1556322632118.png (502x378, 389K)

Based

I played the original and was worried about censorship , and switch owners can play the first on top of that

Day one buy from me , gotta support those companies

also fuck neo Sony

Switch only? Iffy-chan either got paid off or is just pulling time limited exclusivity and will drop it on PC by next year.
Meanwhile I didn't buy Mary Skelter 1 on Steam because I knew that Mary Skelter 2 literally has the content of Mary Skelter 1 included and you'd have to be a retard to buy the original. It would be like buying Left4Dead 1 when Left4Dead 2 had both the entire original game campaign and new campaign.

>you're a retard if you don't want to wait two years to play something that's on sale for $2

>Switch only? Iffy-chan either got paid off or is just pulling time limited exclusivity
Or the Chinese censor patch broke the game and their not interested in SONYs interference

That's pretty shitty to be honest that's not coming to ps4. That being said

>2019
>depending on localizations

Attached: BvuQzf9.png (1285x794, 339K)

>That's pretty shitty to be honest that's not coming to ps4
You can only blame SONY for this and their crusade for censorship

The Japanese version of the game wasn't censored at all and as a part of the anniversary of the game they're releasing it for Switch. Don't read too much into it.

Hasn't Spike made games on Switch?

Yes, they confirmed a new mainline, but that's all we know.

Considering that forced a patch that effectively broke their game, I don't blame CH for bringing all their stuff to Switch.

It's gonna be interesting to see how this affects Neptunia.

The power of pure SNOY

Anything over 8GB is too expensive to produce on a Switch cartridge for smaller developers. Digital only isn't a mistake because they underestimate support. They literally can't afford the 150% markup for the 16/32GB carts.

You people made it very clear that you won't support censorship, and this is really the only solution on consoles right now.

I'd rather not get it than get it censored, so this is fine.

Fairy tails were originally only spread by mouth. Most of them doesn't really have detailed character descriptions.

>Doesn't matter when the sales are still high
No. depending on the game and the extent of the and the knowledge of the censoring, It can completely wipe-out the release.

We all know it will come to steam eventually like it always does.

Attached: 1550473709238.jpg (800x800, 207K)

The worst part is he's right. Board culture is one thing but the moderation quality has become absolute garbage over the years. 50% of rules arent enforced at all, and 30% are only enforced when they align with a mod not liking your video game. Games like DMC Persona and Zelda can have perpetual threads on Yea Forums reposting the same tired topics for the thousandth time, but some shitty indie game has a multiplayer community that lasts for more than a week and mods will 3day OPs for making a "general" outside of /vg/.

pretty hard

Why is it shitty? It's Sony's fault for being retarded

Are you kidding? We barely have any moderation.

Posting certain word strings in certain boards will fail to accept the post and also IP ban you on the spot. I don't know if any exist now other than the anti-spam-bot shit, but back in the early 2010s /g/ was notorious for having a mod that abused this function to get completely normal phrases attached to automatic 3days or permas because he was a complete bitch who couldn't handle people saying nice things about unix forks that werent his favorite unix fork.

Doesn't matter whose fault it is, I'm putting myself on the shoes of someone who would benefit from a ps4 localization and it's a shitty situation for them. But again:

>depending on localizations

Well, not everyone wants to go out and learn Japanese, homie.

you aren't doing anything better with your life
time to download pimsleur's and order a genki set

Well too bad. Nobody cares to go learn the language. If you want to be autistic about that, so be it.

Blame your masters for their dumb censorship policies.

Nah. I'm not going to just to just so I can spite your autistic ass

Who are my supposed masters even? What is this anime talk? And then you call me autist.

for you, does spiting others usually take the form of being too lazy to learn

>But didn't all of the vita's jrpgs get improved versions on other consoles
Quite the opposite actually.

I heard the first Mary Skelter is the best CH game, is that true?

Attached: [anime_fin]_Ginga_Nagareboshi_Gin_03_DVDRiP.ogm_snapshot_01.49_[2014.04.19_12.13.37].jpg (640x480, 28K)

Based Nintendo being the new haven for sexy JRPG goodness.

Attached: mizugi_sample.jpg (1000x330, 127K)

Think they might bring Mary Skelter 2 to PC like with the first game?

I never thought we'd live in a timeline where Nintendo would be the place to play all the mature lewd anime games. Sony has fallen.

>Castle
which game is castle? never heard of it

This is the trash nintendos bragging about? Sony got actual games unlike you loser faggot.

i can't wait to watch the last of us 2

>kaguya actually has dem tits

wait what happened to cinderella she looks way younger

>everyone wants to fuck him
What a cutie. I hope it gets a steam release.

Isn't Mary Skelter 2 yurifaggotry?

Are we getting the school dating sim included as reservation bonus for the PS4 version?

She blood skeltered a few years before the game began (in the prologue) and doesn't age until you knock her out of it.

The main two girls are lesbians, the rest aren't.

>disagree with the hivemind on resetera
>get banned
>disagree with the hivemind on Yea Forums
>get called a faggot
>my opinion is still given the same platform as any other

>The main two girls are lesbians, the rest aren't.
I didn't know about that, I'm now more interested on the game. Is it only played as fanservice or are the girls a couple?

Man getting the SX PRO dongle and having a separate emunand for piracy is paying off big time now. Best investment I did this gen.

>"I have an opinion"
>USER WAS BANNED FOR HAVING AN OPINION
vs
>"I have an opinion"
>ur a faget, faget, stop sucking so much dick

Right, we are totally like them.

>Yea Forums:
>I think Horizon Zero DawnTM looks great! PREORDER NOW!
>I don't know, these textures look bad [desert.png]
>THIS USER WAS BANNED FOR COPYRIGHT USE BY SONY CORPORATION
>BASED SONY WINS AGAIN [analvore.png]
FTFY

Sony has no games. They censored all of them.

Little Mermaid (the smol blue haired one) is actually Jack's waifu. Also the one that sets all the events from both games in motion.

>PS4 version

This

They're a couple, from the very beginning of the game. The game has a lot of fanservice in the game overall but their relationship isn't treated as a joke, it's serious.

It might be a little confusing since the game starts off with them already being a couple, but there was a prologue for the game published in Dengeki Playstation, a partial translation is here: jrpgreview.com/blog/mary-skelter-2-prologue-short-story-pt1

Right now the PS4 version is the only one that exists in the market, kapanese MS2 Switch is not out yet so the extra game being included there is unknown

Sounds pretty gnarly. Gonna try it out.

It's honestly pretty trash when compared to pretty much every other DRPG in the market.
The only decent CH game is Trillion, and that's because it's 90% VN 8% shitty raising simulation 2% terrible grid based RPG

The game was PS4 exclusive in Japan.

Looks nice, I'll keep an eye on it.

8th gen is when I finally realised Sony has no first party games and don't intend to fix that issue.

fuck yeah I considered getting a vita just to play the first one, the music is fucking great

what should i play until this releases

Since when is Burst Renewal not allowed on Twitch? There's no nudity.

>pick up the Mary Skelter 1 during the golden week steam sale
>this isnt even bad at all why the fuck is Sony censoring this
>mfw I get to the purge scenes

Attached: 1470068260476.gif (426x319, 1.59M)

>Play DT2
>never play another drpg because DT2 stll haven't been topped
Wisest decision of my life

Im only at the beginning but does Jack get better? He just comes across as a wannabe Shirou Emiya without the daddy issues

Stella Glow for pc when.

>Labyrinth of Galleria got delayed to fucking Spring 2020
what the fuck? When did this happen?

He doesn't. I don't dislike him or anything but he's pretty generic harem nice guy MC. He's better in Mary Skelter 2 where he's more laser-focused on Alice instead of being put in harem MC role.

Also I think the person you quoted is mistaking a release day countdown image ('1 day remaining) for 1st place in a popularity contest, unless they're referring to something else.

i finished labyrinth of refrain and zanki zero recently and im interested in this but what should i play until then

so we're allowed all other /wegs/ except for hunie?

Stranger of Sword City.
Or if you want a challenge, try Elminage Original and Elminage Gothic.

EO

Same reason Super Seducer isn't, politics.

I don’t even like lolis but I like dungeon crawlers and egde so I’ll probably pick this up

>Stranger of Sword City
heard about that one before
might go with that

Attached: 1523116899288.png (872x632, 167K)

>After review, the following games have ALSO been prohibited
>ALSO

I went like 25 years of my life thinking the word “draconian” in this context had something to do with dragons until a few years ago

>if a game is not appropriate for broadcast on Twitch it is unlikely to be appropriate here
Sorry no.
Mortal Kombat violence? GOOD
Boobies and sexy wymen? HITLER.

>zanki zero
Censored shit, I hope you haven't bought that user.

>Negligee
The game has like one lewd scene that you can miss super fast and locks you out of 2nd best girl and then 3 tacked on at the end after the endings

Now. 3DS emulation has been spotless for a while.

Is it less shit than the first game? I know it was stupid to expect gameplay above phone tier and a story that wasn't terrible, but I didn't expect BOTH to be quite that fucking bad.

RRH made my dick hard though and I guess that's all this series aspires to

>Boobies and sexy wymen? HITLER.
I will never understand this mentality. Don't they know that Pornhub is accessible to everyone? What harm can these games do that Pornhub wouldn't do anyway?

Attached: DFXN15.png (589x538, 570K)

>you lived long enough for this image to actually be not only incorrect, but almost completely mixed up

Attached: 1557515257307.jpg (1024x340, 92K)

You can't find porn DVDs in a retail store but "softcore" Jap porngames can often be found on Walmart/Target/Fry's shelves.

a walmart is literally harder to get to than pornhub

You can also see porn magazines in basically every gas station.

There are dirty movies on netflix with plenty of sex scenes
Check mate athiests

Since when was Netflix a store?
The average underageb& has no reason to hang around gas stations after school but he might swing around the neighborhood Target, can't let him get a glimpse of cartoon tits now can we?

I see kids in gas stations all the time. They sell hot dogs

>Since when was Netflix a store?
When it charges money for goods and or services?

And both require and I.D. to buy. The only difference is how obvious the product is sexual in nature.
Sure having softcore or even hardcore porn out in a walmart is asking for trouble when a kid asks his mom why that girl has no clothes on, but something like Senran Kagura isn't obviously sexual to anyone that isn't familiar with the series or stuff like it because it's just some girls in bikinis at worst

>Senran Kagura isn't obviously sexual to anyone
Except for the ESRB rating on the box saying it has sexual content?

If target has a problem then they can just change policy and put it behind a case or "over the counter". Same shit should apply to Sony, just put an age gate on certain content in the PS store and hide shit by default like valve does.

Isn't this one yuri? Hard pass.

Anyone was the wrong word, I meant to "some kid looking through the shelves for games", even then though it's not like he can buy it since he's underaged.

Well the Xbox one version is still accurate if you ignore the implication that it has any exclusives

>Hard pass.

When did we start allowing zoomers to bring their dumb twitter lingo here?

At least that's explicitly already an expression. Have you seen some other basically indecipherable shit they post?

when we ceased flogging

>needing a localization

get off my board you fakeweeb normie

Attached: ss+(2016-12-25+at+08.37.20).jpg (1134x339, 70K)

I might get this. I'm always down for DRPGs and I've heard decent things about the first one.

You are low key making me cringe.

miss me with that faggotry

>mary skelter is not a phenomenal game
Shit taste m8, ms is prob the best game on the vita

What if I'm still learning, senpai?

>Bothering with imports when the games have comfy localizations
I do import too but only when the games are never coming out here

>bundled with 1 also
Holy shit. This is unironically the tipping point for me. Buying this for sure now. Awesome.

I think it gets a pass from many people because of the character/monster designs and slew of interesting mechanics. Main gimmick of the game is fun, but whole game as DRPG is kind of dull. Dungeons drag and combat outside of gimmick doesn't have teeth. It ain't fucking Ettrian Oddysey

GOD FUCK YES I NEVER FINISHED THE VITA VERSION

Fair enough, the dungeons do get too big later on, well i played the game in horror difficulty since the beginning so the combat system felt extremely rewarding. Ah also the OST is amazing

I can't be the only person who likes these games because of the artist who designs the monsters. The girls are nice and the lewds are great don't get me wrong. But a good monster design is what gets me hard.

Attached: mary-skelter.jpg (1366x768, 203K)

Doesn't this game take place in 1999?

The dungeons are actually really small by DRPG standards. At least until the postgame dungeon, which is ridiculously huge.

Just add a *ALSO ON WINDOWS 10 to the box art.

Yep, referring to that one specifically, the inverted dungeon is just masive and confusing desu, finding the correct cart to the exit took ages

I like this artist a lot. The only game I got featuring this artist was Trillion though

I actually like the design aesthetic. It's so twisted and dark and edgy, I love it.

>first Death end re:Quest
>Labyrinth of refrain
>now Mary Skelter
Can I get some cute girls games without the psychological lovecraftian horror part?

You can, and it's called "Super Neptunia RPG", coming out next month.

no

Isn't that one made by Canadians?

Attached: [AHQ] Tenjou Tenge - 03 - Executioner.mkv_snapshot_02.53_[2019.03.28_14.18.24].png (640x480, 390K)

I’ll call you a faggot

all those 3 games increased the approval rating of the respective publishers though.

The issue with MS dungeons isn't that they're actually big, but that they feel like that because you have entire sections filled with nothing and 40x40 areas to slowly grind through while spamming AOE attacks mindlessly over and over. There's no fun events, puzzless, challenges or any sort of thing to actually make dungeon crawling somewhat interesting, which is kind of funny since the game sold itself on the concept of nightmares being FOEs that chase you in real time but never actually does anything interesting with it beyond spamming dark zones with dead ends and making the fights against nightmares way too easy. Another issue with the game is that for some retarded reason it has a difficulty setting when not even nuEO made that shit work properly.
The postgame dungeon is pretty stupid, though.

Well yeah, but that's what you're getting right now, might as well accept it.

My biggest gripe about Mary Skelter was that being a DRPG the character designs never got actual animated models. Death End Request fixed that though.

Attached: mermaid.jpg (1000x1000, 219K)

japan can make creepy fun

Attached: NIGHTMAREmon.jpg (844x1200, 218K)

IFI is not abandoning PC.
Epic Store is a SJW store, they will never allow Japanese games. Only tranny-approved games.

Attached: 1519262061907.jpg (650x560, 112K)

Epic games store has stated that they don't want "crappy" games on the store. To them that most likely means Japanese games that don't fold to chink money.

The problem is they were way too big for what is actually in them. 99.99% of the paths are completely worthless empty hallways that lead to nothing but dead ends and more empty hallways.
It wouldn't be so bad if there were chests and items you could find or eally anything even remotely interesting at all. Except those 3(?) upgrade materials for your gun hidden throughout the entire game, that you need for the true ending, that force you to map everything if you don't want to look them up.

>being this fucking gay

>not playing the games untainted by western cancer
english can't into 萌え語
never gonna make it

>chink
??? Nothing to do with chinks. Epic Store is a SJW store.

>Tencent owns 40% of the company
>nothing to do with chinks

You're retarded. Epic is a western store owned by SJWs, not by chinks.

>nigger of elite
Literally wishing for IF to die and blaming their financial issues on how they didn't made their game PS4 exclusive.

>french tranny
He's actually ok with the game releasing on Switch, he's just seething because he wanted a physical version.

Omega Labyrinth Z Switch port when?

>tfw I actually can tell who these people are
Why isn't Ichikyo in prison yet though? He keeps posting photos of his male cousin when he's a fucking gay pedophile who is "female".

>zanki zero
Literally the only japanese dungeon crawler I ever dropped, the game was so boring on top of being fucking censored.
I didn't bought it and still felt I got robbed of something.

>what should i play until then
Dungeon Travelers 2.
Unironically the best dungeon crawler ever.

I thougt they were French?

>Relocated to Quebec on Canada's dime in 2016.
What the fuck?!
Still, the studio should be mainly French, merely operating in another country. And most importantly, French are based.

>Unironically the best dungeon crawler ever.
That's DT2-2

NEVER EVER

When it comes to languages, no one ever stops learning.
You'll never make it unless you go in and try these games.

But hey, I'm sure you will naturally come to learn how to say save game, mana, skill tree and all that other shizz looking up random conversations with Japanese people. To say nothing of 50 kinds of monsters, damage types, buffs/debuffs, item names,...

w-what?

>Switch
Meh, gonna wait for the pc port.

I'm currently reading some moeges in japanese, does that count? I understand what you're trying to say though, so I'm planning on reading more complicated stuff after I feel that I'm comfortable enough with these.

What I'm saying is that these games do not have "complicated stuff".
They're just as simple to understand as any manga aimed at children or other stuff of the sort.
The only unfamiliar things are RPG lingo inside of them. And you can't learn any RPG lingo unless, you know, play the damn RPGs.

I have the themes on ps4, but I'll get it for switch I guess.

I see, you have a point then. That was actually helpful user, thanks. For some reason I had this prejudice with JRPGs thinking they were way beyond my league, but it is as you said, one is never going to learn them without playing them.

I'll chime in and say there are definitely certain works that tend to go beyond the usual basic bitch japanese. I'm N1 and I saw words and alternate kanji I had no idea existed pop up somewhat often in my Utawarerumono playthroughs. You'll never learn new shit if you limit yourself to really basic moege with mind-numbing prose, though.

That Nintendo had to pay them for.

Attached: 003.jpg (512x341, 31K)

Yeah I get that. Sure as hell I'm not going to pick up something from Masada (Kanji Kamui Kagura would be my first bet, since I already played Dies Irae, in english of course) if I've been only playing moeges. This is actually my first game I'm playing in japanese though, I just wasn't sure where to go from here, but I guess I should step up as soon as possible.

>Epic is western
You can't call something western if chinks own 40% of it.

It's the French Sony fanboy.

>Kanji Kamui Kagura
I meant to say Kajiri Kamui Kagura, fuck me I'm almost sleeping here.

>muh chinks
You're retarded. If anything Tencent is pro-Steam. And that's a good thing because chinks love lewd anime games unlike SJWs like Sweeny. But hey keep pretending.

Do you know LoverR also get censored too right? look at the the Swimsuit dlc etc.

I sure hope PQube port that game to Steam just to spite Sony and their censorship.

Why would Tencent be pro their competition?

Tencent put games they publish on Steam.

One game they published 2 years ago that nobody cares about. They would never put anything on Steam these days. You know how little business sense that would make.

>still no Zero Escape/Danganronpa Trilogy releases on Switch, not even digital-only
Why do they hate money?

They don't really publish games much anymore.

Those games are absolutely horrible. Why would you want to suffer through shit games like these when you can play the superior Coven?

Alright, so I'm thinking of giving this a shot, I know it's a Compa game, but I've heard that gameplay is decent enough. But what I'm curious about is does it have good monsters designs? I already know it has good girls , but I'm curious about enemies as well.

Attached: 1514897208603.jpg (400x400, 26K)

>yeeeeeeet
you must be at least 18 to post here

A lot of japanese devs are stuck in the past, when Playstation was the platform for creative freedom. They have a lot of loyalty because of this. Someone needs to get rid of these corporate cocksuckers.

As stupid as it is, I can understand it with Danganronpa, but it makes no sense with Zero Escape since it started as Nintendo exclusive, all three games were already released on Nintendo systems and they were more successful there.

This
It’s not 2004 grandpa
Sony is a fucking Gaijin company now
Fucking Microsoft is more Japanese friendly

Was waiting for the localisation of the PS4 version, but since Sony is fucking retarded, Switch is a good choice. But digital only is a fucking slap in the face. I'm not gonna buy a digital game on a Nintendo console. Hoping for a SEA version of the game.

SWITCH ALWAYS WINS BABY

nice, just hack your switch and pirate it.

Nep announcement SOON

Attached: Iris_Heart.jpg (385x385, 32K)

A bit late but they are fantastic. The same guy designed this, and this . As I've stated I only follow these games because I really like this dude's monster designs. Another game with him designing the monsters is Labyrinth of Refrain I believe.

Attached: APwXzng.jpg (960x544, 135K)

The hands-in-pants images are edits

>Sony's own practices inadvertently gave the Switch another exclusive (in the West)

This is the weirdest timeline. That being said I was hoping they'd do a physical release, but oh well. If it still comes with MS1 I'll have to buy anyway.

Is labyrinth of refrain any good outside of the monster designs? I keep wanting to buy it then forgetting.

Maybe some company will do a super limited physical edition?

The game is a bit on the easy side but it's enjoyable. Gameplay is aight and it definitly could use some tweak. But the interesting sell is from the fucked up plot.

>more neptuniablade 2 levels of panty quest trash on Soitch
OH NO NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

These are the games nincels get smug over?

Is it possible to break past the defense and attack cap in the game? I'm in postgame and can't figure out 100% if skills that increase attack and defense actually work if you're at 9999 in either stats.

Fuck it's been a while but I believe the increases still work even if you are at max stat.

It’s honestly pathetic at this point. They’ll eat any weeb garbage they get fed.

>Believe it or not he even won a character poll over the girls which literally never happens.
source: my ass

Nice, so the +105% DEF skill should be OP. Same for the +500% ATK skill. I'm considering putting all my units at flat or normal stats growth so they keep a good HP amount.

>random word filters
They're in place in an attempt to stop you from shitposting up the site. You'll do it regardless and scream reee when the quality of threads is lower than ever because you're stupid, though.

Attached: ichi10.png (120x120, 8K)

What a bunch of faggots!
It's like they don't understand the problem with censorship at all.

Attached: 1556973135308.jpg (543x768, 72K)

That's from a release countdown, not poll results.