Post a strategy you made up in a game, other anons rate

post a strategy you made up in a game, other anons rate

Attached: yes.png (538x396, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lRbDq3Z5H0
youtube.com/watch?v=PGkz7Qkez2c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When I get invaded in Dark Souls I press Alt+F4!

Attached: 1537857475689.png (720x644, 31K)

M&B
Exclusively use huscarls

>playing melee with casual friends
>pick fox and spam laser from side of the stage
>spot dodge when they try to approach me
>upsmash/up throw up air

Also

>Cave of life in hyrule temple
>multishine until they start getting mad

Lmao, they don't like playing anymore

Attached: avatar_1452897_1554881683.png (515x640, 492K)

Double blade dashing about the place in AC4A, because fuck paying for ammo
>implying everyone didn't do this at least once

>play Splatoon
>team disconnects because NSO is shit infrastructure
>kill myself

I am uncreative, I just steal other people's strategies

Attached: 432.jpg (1039x559, 137K)

Nice meme, but for everyone who does this unironically: There's no bigger reward for an invader than knowing that someone actually rage quitted the game because of you

Everyone knows about this apparently but I was glad to discover this exploit myself
youtu.be/1lRbDq3Z5H0

Attached: what eggman says to tails when he misses his wife.jpg (640x480, 63K)

Modern Warfare 3
Add Recon Perk and flashbangs
Since flashbangs do 1 Explosive damage at all ranges, you can paint a large amount of the enemy team for most of the game, and the only counter is dead silence which reduces paint time to 15s as oppposed to 30.

>There's no bigger reward for an invader than knowing that someone actually rage quitted the game because of you
Except, you know, whatever covenant item they're farming.

Attached: 1550312916173.gif (400x400, 1.64M)

In civ6 I park a warrior and slinger close to the enemy capital and steal their settler, forward settle them with their own settler, and steal as many builders I can get away with.
Then I make peace and play pacifist the rest of the game. If anyone attacks me I use a wall and two ranged units to kill all melee units while ignoring archers until they're the only thing left.

Whenever I fight Nevan in DMC 3 I didge her electric floor attack by firing at her with Ebony and Ivory in midair while she does it. It allows me to both deal a little bit of damage whilst also avoiding getting hurt myself. I do this for a lot of other boss and non boss fights in all the DMC games as well. Pretty sure a lot of other people do too though. Honestly as much as I love tge DMC series, it's not actually that hard if you just use certain weapons and styles in certain ways. Even with Nero you can just stay in the air whilst slamming enemies onto the ground repeatedly if you want to and badically be untouchable for extended periods of time.

Let my teammates run into gunfire and die then clean up the enemy afterwards

Worth it. They are pretty much worthless and I already have more than 99 embers/tongues. I just invade to spank le ganks

I call it the Greatsword strat.
Basically the glass Canon of my team is also the strongest at damage per turn.
So I buff the shit out of his attack and then keep rolling shields to cover his ass.
In the right moment, he can one shot the opponent.

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-150754_Robotek.jpg (960x540, 252K)

anyone still playing ds3 now has surely collected all the covenant items they want. invaders just want to fight you.
i dont think i've ever played a game where the opponent ragequitting has made me do anything but laugh.
think about it. someone, somewhere in the world is sitting at a computer screen, probably alone, getting frustrated at a person he doesn't know to the point where he literally stops playing the game. its fucking incredible.
its never not funny. get a grip you losers, or just get better at the game :^)

>mario kart
>get blue shell
>stay last and never use it until the end of the race
>just watch people on the map acting like retards until they realize I'm never gonna throw it
>underdog catches on tryhards and eventually wins the race
Best timeline

Attached: 1537947192314.png (300x577, 133K)

I found a spot where you can snipe Yuki in the Hokkaido level of Hitman 2016 in the first ten seconds of the mission if you have the right rifle with enough bullet penetration. I watched a few speedrunners doing that level a week or so later and they used it too. It might've been a quite obvious strategy but I found it myself on the same day the level got released so I guess it still counts.

I found a way to destroy the golem's floating crystal as magick archer in dragon's dogma.

In pokemon i save before i fight gym leaders i save so when i lose i can reset my game and try again without losing money

I always like to rush Theology in Civ V, then build all the unique religious wonders before anyone else can.

Then I wage holy jihad against anyone who will not peaceably convert to my religion.

When I played pokemon I would save before challenging a gym leader so when I lose i can just reset the game and not lose any money

Attached: glunin.jpg (368x399, 20K)

i used to run a hybrid penetration with sona in league of legends when the legacy rune system was in
i dont remember all the details but i went to lane with 30 armor penetration and 15 magic penetration
this in conjuction with abusing power chord auto attack reset (on 2 out 3 casts), thunderlord's proc on every 3 attacks, and some other on hit stuff in the mastery tree unleashed quite a bit of damage and would take enemies by surprise sometime
i also sometimes slapped on a single red crit rune just for laughs because i found out power chord (or at least at the time of testing) was able to crit
what was particularly funny was when a jungler thinking i was easy prey walked up only to be deleted in 3 seconds
i ran magic pen boots and support dagger
good times

whenever im playing pokemon and a trainer is in front of me i save the game so if i lose to the fight i won't lose money

Attached: fdsaj38988.jpg (1280x960, 173K)

Attached: 1547345462981.gif (440x338, 1.95M)

That's the only way I got through early game on the hardest difficulty. The AI is guaranteed to be ahead of you with their freebies and your neighbours are almost always going to declare war on you around the same turn count, but if you pre-empt them and steal their shit, holding off until peace, you can get through what should be the hard part with truces and infrastructure you shouldn't have yet

Attached: 1547516415023.jpg (700x1050, 261K)

>Mount and Blade: Warband
>Hammer & Anvil
>ALWAYS

when playing pokemon games you can save the game before you challenge a legendary pokemon like mewtwo and then if you kill it or you run out of pokeballs you can just reset and it will still be there

Attached: 1465048401211.jpg (350x523, 37K)

After starcraft 2 came out and while it was still good I liked to do what I called a "0 pool" where you 6 pool but then after the zerglings hatch you make them kill all of your workers, so if the dumb fag you just cheesed looks at the replay he can see you BMing him by killing your own shit
for the swarm

Attached: cute zerg.jpg (900x577, 69K)

So much this

>being a tryhard
fag

Wavesflex to the ledge into down special and immediately pulling out a barbell is a 50/50 mixup of death for the opponent, against Ruby its 100%

Attached: 1533271705505.jpg (886x1024, 68K)

>friends playing pokemon showdown invite me to play
>we all make teams and battle
>their teams are all shit, not that mine are good but I'm talking like they're using razor leaf and shit
>they get mad when I win with good pokemon
>they get mad when I boost
>they get mad when I balk stall
what the fuck do they want from me, I just want to have fun

Attached: tied up dog.png (274x250, 97K)

this

I'm at 99 humanities and have infinite souls, if I ever happen to lose them, I enjoy watching the counter go back up as I kill

Attached: bye bye.webm (800x450, 2.92M)

I used to go mec in TvP back in wings of liberty and was masters with 70% winrate vs protoss. I hand crafted the build order and style from scratch basically.

Leave the gnome with Alyx and the vorts so you dont have to drag him along through the tunnels. Unless you want to show him a grand adventure, anyway.

I bred only the strongest of Pokemon in gen 2 and used them in my party. Original weak Pokemon got sent back in time to gen 1 only to be slaves to the daycare guy.

Gale Harnesss springting about the place in original Dragon's Dogma because Portcrystals were barely a thing outside of post-game

In spore, on the civilization stage, every time you switch the design of your units, it restarts their attack animation
if you pause the game and switch between 2 high damage creations, you can fire literally as many missiles as you want, instead of the normal 1 per 2 seconds. i can take out cities early game with literally 1 car if im bired enough to switch between two types of vehicle about 300 times.
now i never have to deal with that fucking awful civ stage again

Attached: 1515041211819.jpg (640x755, 79K)

I came up with an OP combo for Transistor.
I don't remember exactly how it was but I used the invisibility for positioning, then the red debuff 3 times with the magnetic mod to debuff and group enemies together and finally use the AoE electric attack with an explosive mod to deal massive damage.
Melted everything in the game including bosses.

youtube.com/watch?v=PGkz7Qkez2c
At the puzzle in the end of the stage I paused the game every time an enemy appeared. I would draw its position on a piece of paper and indicate its order with a number. That way I didn't need to memorize anything

Attached: ancap ball.jpg (550x404, 28K)

Useing corpses to block the projectiles from lurkers in dead space.

Attached: jd5LuYj.gif (340x253, 1.8M)

That's fucking brilliant

Attached: 1550380211050.gif (187x174, 1013K)

This strat is great.
10/10 obscurity.
10/10 usefulness.
10/10 ease of use.

in BG2 I would have my cleric cast sanctuary while standing in a doorway to range kill the boss troll in naliase keep.

Attached: 1538314273951.jpg (554x562, 79K)

In TF2 on demoman, you equip boots, tide turner, and persian persuader
What this does for you is, every time you hit someone you get charge. Every time you pick up ammo you get charge. Every time you kill someone you get full charge. And you have full control over the directions of your charge.
It fully liberates you to go zooming around the map while screaming like a retard and cutting people's heads off. The only issue is that it doesn't damage-scale well since you still can't 1shot anything due to the tide turner, but you can finish people off very easily and kill light classes in two hits. Plus you have 200 HP.

I came up with a professor build in RO years ago that got me banned from the private server until I posted the build on the forums to prove I wasn't cheating. Now its fucking everywhere, and I have no idea why nobody had ever thought of it before me on the server especially when the entire game revolves around aspd nobody thinks to stack it on a caster.

In ZoE 2 I would just turn one of the friendly LEVs during the last assault into a weapon by sticking Geyser on them everywhere and picking them up as a weapon.
If they ever lost too much HP you could just drop them, Leo would come for repair and you could pick them back up right away.

I prefer the splendid screen for the extra resistances, damage, and the flat bonus to recharge time.