Any other recommended weapons for an Arcane build...

any other recommended weapons for an Arcane build? This bad boy is carrying me through most of the game but I need something else for a little variety

Attached: Tonitrus[1].jpg (408x409, 19K)

Id say Boom Hammer. Durability is low but you're already using the Tonitrus.

all of them
you can convert weapons into arcane with gems

Prepping bolt gems with any weapon will allow you to use them effectively with arcane weapons

*with an arcane build

Kos Parasite with Milkweed rune

How is this even a question user? Str/Arc is based btw.

Attached: holy.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Durability isn't an issue unless you use durability down gems.

I've always wanted to have the wheel work for a str/arc build but every time I've just found the kirkhammer to be better in every way. Maybe one day it'll all work out.

Attached: wheel.png (1920x1080, 1.76M)

Pure Arcane or Str/Arc? If Str/Arc do a Nourishing Wheel. If pure Arcane, I recently made one of these purely for the Kos Parasite but it's actually quite a shit PvE weapon. I've ended up having two Lost Church Picks with two Abyssal Arcane scaling gems to drag the scaling up to an S, then an elemental gem in the waning slot.

I'm sure there are better weapons to do an elemental build around but I liked the idea of using the Church Pick since I love the moveset and it has both serrated and righteous damage types. It's basically a weakness exploit build with fuck all physical damage to rely on since I only bumped Skill to the minimum requirement to wield the picks.

Parasite is just a fun weapon to fuck around with on the side.

Attached: 99 arc.jpg (507x708, 189K)

This.

Strong recommendation is to use a serrated fire weapon and then either a lightning or arcane secondary depending on if you're gonna be fighting kin or pthumerians more.

Here's a tip, this game is easy. I beat father gascoigne in one try and then dropped it because there's no point and I have other shit to do.

Boomham, molotovs + flamesprayer is fun with an arcane build.

25/50 str/arc will get you covered.
And arcane is based as fuck, you can pretty much use any hunter tool effectively. Executioner gloves are great.

nice blog

oh my god you're so badass can i suck your dick

>99 arcane
>10 vit

Are you stupid

No, why? I wanted a 99 Arc build and I enjoy playing with base Vit.

Attached: 1.webm (900x506, 2.85M)

Fucking based

Only reason to play Kos Parasite is to one shot in PvP

It's a really fun glass cannon build.

Show gemz

Without dumping massive amounts of points into stamina is it ever really worth using the wheel outside of coolness factor? It just seems like it eats through your stamina like nothing else and doesn't even do that much damage to make up for it.

>doesn't even do that much damage to make up for it.
Nourishing gems, son. I've made a ton of different builds and the wheel with Nourishings is one of the hardest hitting things I've done.

Nothing's "perfectly" gemmed, but they're all as close as I could be bothered to take them. Parasite is lacking because I don't use it a whole lot.

Attached: gem setup.jpg (2549x4131, 2.71M)