PapaGeno's theory

So... it seems solid. I worked on Amazon Sponsored Products with Ads for big companies and you can have different types of keywords to trigger Ads and receive "impressions". For an ad to show with some words but not others, the company has to choose a type of keyword that only triggers with the full sentence: i.e Banjo Smash Bros Ultimate DLC

but you can also have broad Keywords like "Smash dlc" to show in every search those words are used.

What are your thoughts? Has any European here tried it?

source: youtu.be/up01uNkppmE

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-115258_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUSJEj7_1e4
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77140267
youtube.com/watch?v=vcSgzq_wPjE
ads.google.com/home/how-it-works/
actugaming.net/dead-or-alive-6-interview-yohei-shimbori-producteur-184969/
twitter.com/123CaptainSteve/status/1119791898091245569
youtube.com/watch?v=MowQ-HaTJ1s
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=steve banjo&src=typd
twitter.com/GrotesqueSteve_/status/1126997773608312838
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The problem is that PapaGeno has been extremely consitently wrong about everything he has predicted.

Out of everything he has ever believed only the spirits being stickers thing came true.

>Artorias in Smash
>Dark Souls in Smash at all
Would be nice but never ever

He only reports on rumors and leaks
The man is the comfiest YouTuber of all time so he could be wrong for all videos as far as I'm concerned:)

Its blatantly false, you can literally sign up for google ads for free and a days worth of clicks only costs like $10.

I see history is repeating itself yet again

It just seems too good to be true. This seems way easier to pull off than the Grinch or Rayman leak from 2015. Just buy 5 very specific ad spaces for Europe only. I'd absolutely love this lineup, but I can not trust this. PushDustin is still a fag though

Attached: 1541283357930.jpg (1920x1080, 281K)

HI PapaGeno, how are you doing today?

Hello PapaGeno. If I ever spotted you at a con or on the street I'd beat the shit out of you, possibly kill you if I could get away with it.

Attached: 1541630602943.png (1000x1000, 77K)

Most likely fake, did you test any other characters

>PapaGeno
>leak has no geno
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

t. sub-100 lbs lanky wh*toid

>papagenos
didn't even need to watch. i already know it's bullshit

>PushDustin is still a fag though
everyone from Source Gaming is a complete fag. they are just so full of themselves and go apeshit if one dares to not agree with Sakurai's choices

But they wouldn't also need to keep paying for keep this shit up?

>PapaGeno
The guy has been wrong about literally everything
Didn't he say he has a really reliable source that says Banjo is in?
That pretty much confirms we're not getting Banjo

Apparently people have been trying this shit with almost all sort of choices, in fact it seems they got Artorias right by mistake instead or Artoria from Fate.

I'd assume so, but given how autistic smash fans can be, I don't see that stopping some dude from paying for all of this just to fuck with people.

If any Dark Souls Characters get in it’ll either be Solaire or the Chosen Undead. Not a mid-game Boss

He is not a leaker himself but only report on leaks and give personal theories, he keep saying he has a reliable source for Banjo but may as well be someone being friend of a friend, he more or less toned down after being blown up of all grinch leak shit.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

>Artorias
>not the Chosen Undead
why would they put a boss and not the player character

Attached: firelink.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Its going to be the Good Hunter so they can advertise Bloodborne Kart, which will be a multiplat game.

Attached: 736.jpg (800x450, 49K)

Because Dark Souls main character doesn’t really have an identity.

>Cuckrick and VerGaben lost
Best timeline.

Attached: 1556897480059.jpg (698x824, 352K)

neither do Villager, ROB, and the plant

Didn't stop the plant, or the duck hunt duo. He could just represent the Souls series as a whole. Not that I believe he's actually going to be in the game, I'm just saying that a lack of identity doesn't really matter.

The spirit of the Grinch gets his revenge.

Attached: 5DE5D390-D53D-48A1-A7B9-0199DF40EE1E.png (637x716, 690K)

>it doesn’t appear for Steve
OH NO NO NO NO NO NO
STEVECHADS W-WHAT HAPPENED?

Attached: 0CCFF70C-A0FE-4061-93BA-8C160DE1676D.png (804x994, 587K)

Duck hunt dog is visible all the time unlike the player

Pirahna plant suddenly needs to be the main character to be a fighter? Retard.

Rob was a popular toy/gyro game or some shit. He was a wacky choice made to commemorate that

Now move on try again.

SHUT UP! SHUT THE FUCK UUUUUUP!!!!!

ITS FAKE YOU HOOLIGANS ITS FAAAAAAAAKE!!!!!

Attached: d98.jpg (1024x901, 39K)

>>Pirahna plant suddenly needs to be the main character to be a fighter? Retard.
What the hell are you even talking about?

>Duck hunt dog is visible all the time unlike the player
????
you know DaS has a third person camera right?

>Mid-game boss

Not some random ass boss though but a really iconic one at it too, his lore is pretty tied in with the story of dark souls, and has been considered as one of the main faces of the franchise in the past alongside then, his boss fight only added as dlc and later releases of the game.

I still agree Chosen Undead or Solaire would be more realistic choices, but Artorias isn't downplayed as much though.

Attached: DSPC_Artorias_Final.jpg (1280x1494, 331K)

because his name is Steven Minecraft

>doomguy joins banjo to destroy the demon blockheads once and for all
Kino

Broken clocks, etc.

>if any Mario character gets in, it’ll be Waluigi or Geno, not some World 1-1 enemy

Behind the Soul of Cinder I would say Artorias would be a logical pick if they wanted a boss character to be the rep. Most important of Gwyn's knights, sets up the Abyss lore, etc..
I'd be happy with any Dark Souls character as a fighter, though.
>Final Smash is him going Pus of Man

weird to consider the legacy Artorias' design had given that it was originally going to be for an unused armor set that would've appeared in the base game

>they are just so full of themselves and go apeshit if one dares to not agree with Sakurai's choices

Do this on Yea Forums and you'll get floods of people calling you "rosterfag"

Problem is that artorias isnt even in top 5 most important lore characters and is only named in one of the three games. Him alobgside hayabusa make the fact that its fake blatantly obvious because they're literally who choices

What about calling up Sif for his final smash?

I think his Pus of Man could be use as his main gimmick.

Attached: Sif.png (505x311, 101K)

he's named in DS3 but only in specific areas, he was also the basis for the Abyss Watchers and other bosses plus his sword appears in 2

can sakurai please just reveal the next fucking character already? between this and the rayman thing, rosterfags have lost their minds.

Attached: getonwithit.gif (360x288, 2.84M)

What Rayman thing?

Rosterfags lost their mind ages ago. The grinch leak was the final nail in the coffin, and this is just digging up the decaying rotten corpse and skull fucking it

>hayabusa
>literally who choice

No new Ninja gaiden games since last gen is one thing but this is really reaching, Hayabusa is one of the most well known icons from the NES era who still gets games and pops up in almost every Koei Tecmo crossover, he isn't that unknown.

The roster selection is honestly cool, minus Banjo & Kazooie.
The problem is that Papagenos believes it, disproving it completely.

Also the same "source" that told him about Banjo said he heard about ALL CHARACTERS in the Grinch leak being playable.
Skip to 0:35 and laugh.
youtube.com/watch?v=lUSJEj7_1e4

ornstein is in more of the games than artorias was,

>Banjo Smash Bros Ultimate DLC
If Doomguy didn't bring up the advertisement and you had to specifically enter in Doom Slayer, it doesn't seem right to me that just 'Banjo' would work if this is a legitimate thing. If he was ever added in, there's no way that the fighter wouldn't be called 'Banjo & Kazooie' or 'Banjo-Kazooie' or something - they come as a duo, and it'd be bizarre to omit her name like that. Unless it's some obscure callback to Banjo-Kazooie's ending where she gets upset her name isn't in Banjo-Tooie's title, it doesn't make sense.

Are you telling me there are people who don't use some sort of ad block?

You and me both.

Attached: 1555282762313.jpg (414x425, 23K)

>no ad
OH NO NO NO NO
H-HE WAS IN!!!!!

Attached: 8D3563D3-5BFF-4012-B08A-55CB18B4AFFD.jpg (640x1098, 558K)

his armor was, he wasn't physically

You can't stop leak culture, it's been a part of Smash for years. Hell, even Melee got leaked before release

>implying ornstein was ever in the games at all and not just a series of illusions

I like how Doomguy went from "would but cool but will never happen" pick to something rosterfags are unironically predicting

Attached: d00d.png (469x359, 72K)

Wasn't Ryu Hayabusa already deconfirmed somehow?

And I have no complaints about that

Attached: 94D19696-F60A-43FD-A586-20FEF54736D4.gif (357x311, 1.64M)

"leak culture" was never this bad until the ballot. what a mistake that was.

Someone doesn't remember Brawl and Smash 4 before release.
Honestly, Brawl was the worst because we got legitimate leaks right and left but were all dismissed because it didn't include Ridley, Mega Man, Geno or Banjo despite all being highly speculated, and no one wanted to believe Wolf and ROB would get in. Also back then people thought ROB was the one from Star Fox.

Just hide the threads

Spirits being like stickers was something he got completely right and was a leak he was told about, everything else he's done videos about was just him talking about other peoples possible leaks. The only other time he was told a leak was that Banjo was in for sure and he believed the Grinch leak because of it. Now Banjo is the only character from the Grinch leak that still seems possible so PapaGenos might end up 2/2 with his own leaks actually.

He's talked about plenty of stuff thats been wrong of course but he's also talked about stuff thats been right, like everything Vergeben said for base game and he covered box theory until the Grinch leak.

He just covers whatever is current which is often wrong but his own leaks have just been spirits are stickers, which was right, and Banjo is in, which is yet to be seen for sure. This new theory isn't even coming from him, it's his discord that came up with it, he's just covering it.

>Someone doesn't remember Brawl and Smash 4 before release.
how to spot a zoomer: they think japan time was even close to being as cancerous as nu-rosterfaggotry is.

>Has any European here tried it?
Just did, based on the description in the vid but didn't watch the whole thing because lol 20 mins

>Joker
gives the ad
>Ryu Hayabusa
gives the ad
>Artorias
gives the ad
>Banjo & Kazooie + variations
does not give the ad
>Doom Slayer + variations
does not give the ad

Attached: guz.png (368x657, 266K)

This. Also as a general rule characters won’t get in alone if they have equals. You won’t have Artorias without Ornstein, Hector without Eliwood, Luigi without Mario...you get the idea.

its really inconsistent. some characters work for some, and some don't.

It was worse, but differently. You were not able to criticize any popular choice, and were called delusional if you didn't believe Mega Man would join the roster.
Brawl was definitely the worst, by far.
Smash 4 had the Gematsu leak, and since it was not proven wrong until July 2014, discussions were pretty tamed since everyone lowered their expectations. Then Robin was revealed and the autism went full force for a month, until the ESRB leak that no one wanted to trust for it had no Ridley, no K. Rool, and no Mewtwo.
Ultimate was OK overall, it was definitely not as shitty as Smash 4 time, and Brawl was the dark age.

>Forgetting the ROB madness
>The mods being absolute retards for anyone who doubted Ridley's inclusion
>No one believing the 35 characters roster
Back to your Discord stevefag

Chosen Undead is super fucking likely though

his inclusion pretty much makes this rumor fake

Sif+the other 3 Knights would work, as would having the Four Kings drag them into the Abyss

nah the doom slayer one is a lie

Erdrickfags BTFO forever.

CU isn't in the OP

>artorias helps banjo take out erdrick by severing his head with a single sword strike, ensuring that DQfaggotry leaves smash alone
Based as fuck.

whoops, got a bit of blindness, but either way, Dark Souls in smash is an unironical never ever, so any rumor including it should be ignored

Yea Forumsros, I'm unironically terrified of Steve's inclusion. It's not just because of the memes, or the fact that I would get BTFO. Let me explain.
I can already tell that his move set would be fucking horrible to deal with. Minecraft is a game about building, so Steve is obviously going to have this in his move set in some capacity. Imagine the most annoying zoner you can think of. Now, imagine that character but you can't fucking touch him at all because he's messing with the stage in a way that prevents you from reaching him. That's Steve.
Then of course, he's bound to have projectiles as well. Bows, tridents, ender pearls, fucking fishing rods. He'll keep you away all while fucking with the stage, man. You just wouldn't be able to touch him.
Lastly, I just know his recovery would be Arsene-tier because of shit like ender pearls and elytra.
But you know what's really terrifying? He might actually be in.
>Xbox twitter changed their logo to where it heavily resembles the flaming Smash logo
>Minecraft has two big announcements for its 10 year anniversary
Stevefags, you DON'T want Steve to be in the game, and you DON'T know what you're asking for. He'll ruin it for casual, compfags, and shitters alike.

>Dark Souls in smash is an unironical never ever
based on what?

>This entire post
There's literally nothing funnier on Yea Forums these days than watching people's blood unironically boil over this goofy and innocuous cartoon bear.

Imagine seeing this image and immediately clenching your teeth in frustration.

My poor fucking sides

Attached: banjo-kazooie.png (428x364, 248K)

>>Xbox twitter changed their logo to where it heavily resembles the flaming Smash logo
that's for a "game of thrones" game, dumbass

You have no idea how fucking relieved I am right now.
But I'm right about everything else and you know it.

Steve would suck but I doubt he will be top tier, or at least not too annoying, also that xbox Twitter logo was a game of thrones reference

is this a bot reply?

Stevefags don’t play the game

I don't like to say "I told you so" but I told you so.

Between this, the Google leak and trustworthy insiders such as Papagenos and Ryce, Banjo is in.

Attached: banjos mean brave.png (631x396, 74K)

Lol get smoked

This post was about Papagenos, though...

>Two western franchises
I'm sorry people, this seems like a good lineup compared to most lists I see here, but it's not happening

Attached: 32463426234.png (429x393, 138K)

>Falseflagging Erdrincel/Stevefag trying to start a war
Back to your Discord.

Attached: 1556205964935.png (699x540, 220K)

wouldn't it just be a reference to this? Merida representing Kazooie of course

Attached: brave bear.png (798x1021, 1.35M)

Imagine defending Papagenos

>Banjo & Kazooie smash bros ultimate dlc
>Doesn't work
>Banjo-Kazooie smash bros ultimate dlc
>Doesn't work
>Banjo smash bros ultimate dlc
>Doesn't work
Fakest shit ever. Am I missing something?

You aren’t supposed to type “dlc” at all

>Papagenos who literally said live that all the characters from the Grinch leak were happening and that Incineroar was DLC
Ryce stated that he knew nothing about DLC, too.

Way to out yourself as a false flagger

>Movie takes place in Europe
>Merida is a tomboyish redhead
>There's a witch in the movie
NO! NONONO! WE CAN'T LOSE LIKE THIS, STEVEBROS

Attached: 1557431499109.gif (400x400, 1.99M)

>imaginary rules

is this shitposting? I really can't tell.

I didn't say anything about rules, I just think it's highly improbable.
I still think Banjo has a chance, though

I can't get any ads to appear at all, even after disabling adblock and wiping history.

He never said those Things

>"Saber from Fate/Grand Order"
opinion discarded

Yeah this is probably some sort of elaborate ruse.
You fags are being played.

Ryce is not an insider, he is just a guy that rebroadcasts shit the hears in fgc events

>"My sources source said that they have heard about all the characters in the banner and Incineroar"
Incineroar is the last character.
>"Well, maybe DLC?"
Shadow and Isaac shown.
>"Bummer"
And yes, he said Incineroar was DLC.
gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/234547-super-smash-bros-ultimate/77140267

Hey bros, save a piece of Erdrick and Steve for me. I want to rip and tear that weeb swordsman and blockhead limb by limb.

Attached: when you kill demons just right.png (676x588, 505K)

Banjo hysteria is reaching a boiling point, if he's not in I fear someone might shoot up Nintendo of America.

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Steve (yes, THE Steve from Minecraft) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Steve walks into the spotlight!

>H-HAH! VIRGINBEN SAID THE TOPDOWN WASN’T LINK’S AWAKENING! HE WAS FINALLY WRONG! STEVE ISN’T IN SMASH!!!!!
“No!”

Yikes! That’s a large assumption. How can one “questionable” prediction instantly invalidate a history of success? Unlike your “Grinch leak” Banjocucks, Steve has a lot more distribution among other leakers. Ever heard of Hitagi, 7chan, and 5channel? And while you’re busy obsessing over Vergeben, care to explain how the topdown remake Vergeben predicted was exactly the title he said wouldn’t be featured? Seems a bit suspicious if you ask me, but feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

>b-but Banjo has a good history with Nintendo! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Banjo fags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly! Why would Nintendo choose a dead character over the marketing potential of the highest grossing game of the 21st century? The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Banjo are going to be subverted once again with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter!

Attached: 1557457660315.png (1170x658, 380K)

Minecraft is over 10 years old, it's not relevant anymore

It's going to be fucking hilarious when they get in. Banjokes and Doomfags will get more BTFO than Ashleyfags

Back in the can.

Attached: rosterfags are gay.jpg (680x477, 96K)

Doesn't prove anything

to be fair this google theory isn't another "muh sources tell me"
it's just discord people using their internet skills to deduce that nintendo might have fucked up

Baed Fat Albert nos siding with anybody

GOOD MOOOOOOOORNING Yea Forums! Just wanted to remind you that we’re another day closer to Banjo (yes, THE Banjo from Banjo-Kazooie) getting confirmed in Smash Ultimate! Make sure to save your tears for the upcoming Fighter Pass when Banjo & Kazooie walks into the spotlight!

>b-but Microsoft has a good relationship with Nintendo rn! He’s gotta be in!
“No!”

Sorry Stevefags, but the Microsoft rep is taken by yours truly!, Just because Nintendo & Microsoft are making Minecraft stuff on Nintendo's consoles & handheld's doesn't mean Steve is in, & Why would Nintendo choose a terribly animated character over a character that has been requested ever since Melee & Phil Spencer acknowledged Banjo & Kazooie being in Smash instead of Steve? Sakurai went way out of his way to talk up Persona 5 before Joker's reveal, guess what other game he's talked up? That's right it's Banjo & Kazooie back then. Don't forget that the Minecraft dev team De-confirmed that blockhead, also, the Smash Ultimate Joker showcase that came out in April, it was a green witch, hinting Banjobros & Kazooiebros are coming in Ultimate. The DLC characters have also been confirmed to be “surprising” according to the developers, so I’m afraid your years of crying for Steve are going to be subverted just like Erdrickfags, Dongobongfagget, BillyBo10k, & Virginbitch with the reveal of our favorite underdog! But feel free to continue your denial. Your tears of disappointment will be all the more sweeter & bitter!

Attached: 1557457828923.png (602x602, 445K)

>ryona of doomguy
That's gonna be really surreal. Im sure doomfags would crank out the OC and counter Steve and Erdrick with their own gore. Hopefully.

discord people who aren't trustworthy at all

>Behind the Soul of Cinder
>Artorias
>Not fucking Gwyn himself
Are you retards serious?

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

post yfw it's actually a surprising and good newcomer instead of the shitty picks people shill here

Attached: oh.jpg (461x796, 47K)

>doomfags
So you’re done coat tailing doomchads after this? Thank god, fucking hated that you fags latched onto doomguy as if you were pals all along with his fanbase

Attached: 09EA8689-1A03-4227-AAA0-2A6EA390AFCF.jpg (1024x751, 167K)

It seems fairly easily repeatable, has anyone done it in this thread?

Who do you think is a good newcomer

He didn't say incinerorar was definitely DLC like it was a leak or soemthing, he said it's possible since so many insiders heard incineroar that maybe Banjo got decided on at last E3 and they bumped incineroar down to DLC at the last minute to make time to work on Banjo, he was just speculating what might be going on with the Grinch leak when everyone was discussing it.

We better get ready to crank out the anti-steve and anti-erdrick fanart when Doomguy is confirmed. That will show the refusteves and erdrincels what's up.

here can't people just rent ad space, do these "tests" and then jump on his discord to tell him lies?

What are you talking about?

Much easier to pull off than Grinch leak but still difficult. Costs money to put and keep up, as well as a lot of time to write it out in all these different languages.

Doomguy's not going to be in it, come on now

Somebody who nobody saw coming, but is still welcome. Pic related would be utterly fucking awesome.

Attached: The_Heavy.png (1992x3303, 3.28M)

You'll want to burn all of them once Steve and Erdrick get revealed, though. What's the point?

Attached: 159.png (777x677, 635K)

>Doomguy is officially rosterfagging because of this thread

Attached: 1540838054762.png (554x554, 47K)

At this point I don't want either Banjo or Steve to show up
You both deserve to be blown the fuck out

during the 5chan leak, stevefags acted as if they were always best buds with people who wanted doomguy in

Attached: kms.jpg (800x800, 98K)

Does that mean we need a crying doomguy wojak?

>because of this thread
people have rosterfagged about him being in for a while now user

Attached: 1557097665274.png (720x692, 343K)

>Mfw we get Gran/Djeeta with skill cooldowns as their primary gimmick
>Mfw we get Kiryu Kazuma who has Shulk-esque mode switching
>Mfw we get Metabee, who is a bread and butter zoner who is best before he receives too much part damage (damage based on placement), but will slowly repair his body parts over time
>Mfw we get a Monster Hunter, who needs to repair their weapon periodically for maximum knockback potential, but inversely has the highest combo potential between stocks, as their base knockback is too high to chain together early hits from

Attached: 1555962834834.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>It has characters I like so it's automatically real!!
Never change Yea Forumseddit

Attached: 1552190209912.jpg (400x247, 11K)

>Papagenos
>Trustworthy
Yeah cause Incineroar was totally leakbait

Attached: Unimpressed Otis.jpg (905x807, 31K)

people have been dumb enough to think doomguy as a "lock" since that 5chan leak
the truth is doomguy would be rad but is extremely unlikely

>kiryu kazuma who has shulk-esque switching
fucking yes user, im glad someone else has the same idea as me, he could be so good

Attached: 1556924483986.gif (350x350, 1.96M)

>It's fake because anyone can buy ads!!!
Literally nobody is going to straight up buy ads just to fabricate a leak with no net gain from it. Even fake renders can help you form a portfolio for future jobs, such as the Rayman one. Buying google ads for a fake leak gets you FUCKING NOTHING.

this, sadly. he never was likely and never will be likely. he would be an amazing character and one ive wanted for ages, but i know his chances are next to nothing. That being said, i dont like that he's becoming a bigger part of rosterfaggotry as of late. Why cant you just root for a character without popping off and acting smug about shit thats almost always fake

Attached: 1553032410497.gif (488x519, 415K)

Can we all stop and reflect how retarded this guy is?

Attached: 1551488417713.jpg (320x310, 19K)

someone created a fake 2chan just to make a leak

It's actually a pretty shitty theory. People use keywords of competitors to try and show up in their searches. If Nintendo knows people are search for certain never evers, why not try and push sales of the actual DLC to them?

I legit want Doomguy, Steve, and Erdrick tho.

Ryu I'm so so on, never played Ninja Gaiden.

>You were not able to criticize any popular choice, and were called delusional if you didn't believe Mega Man would join the roster.
yeah, it's way different now:
>You were not able to criticize any popular choice, and were called delusional if you didn't believe Banjo/Erdrick would join the roster.
at least japan time was fun and didn't keep going forever. nowadays, thanks to zoomers and their ballot, rosterfaggotry is a 24/7/365 ordeal.

>buy fake ad
>shill fake ad to impressionable youtuber
>get giggles

Start checking ur list doomguy. Smash is full of demon scum.

remember when people thought only a genius mastermind could have possibly faked the grinch leak, so it must be true?

Doomguy not being DLC in MK11 is what makes me think he actually has a chance

Why then only of four? And including Joker, which is in the game?

Attached: the list.png (1340x920, 57K)

Steve is in. He places blocks and mines them for damage/armor upgrade.

Cuphead and Mugman are getting Mii costumes btw. Ciao.

Yes we do

Thank u sir

Attached: mario's a nigger.png (524x918, 293K)

The best part of that is that Doomguy is the most powerful video game character ever conceived, strong enough to easily destroy Bayonetta with little effort.

What happened then?

Joker literally has an army of demons at his command. Add him to the list

but Soul of Cinder IS Gwyn himself though, user :^)
I said SoC since he's both the cover armor for Das 3 and could represent both the player character, as well as Gwyn

>ganondorf
>looks foreign
Always gets me

Attached: 1555259469770.gif (480x366, 278K)

>yeah, it's way different now.

haha right? I felt more like back during brawl everyone was just hopeful for the coolest characters and everyone was on board with that "megaman, sweet!" "sonic, thatd be crazy!" etc.. now since the zoomers showed up instead the age gap has changed where before everyone thought banjo kazooie would be a cool choice now theres children who hate them cause they weren't there for their game and want steve and shit.

the comradery among gamers is not close to what it was back then when pretty much everyone was in the same "gaming" generation and wanted basically the same characters and stuff or if they differed it was about personal opinion but you still thought the other guys ideas for the roster were pretty cool choices too. thats dead now.

Why would Nintendo choose a dead character?

OH WOW SOMETIMES IF YOU MAKE A SEARCH ON GOOGLE WITH SMASH IN IT YOU'LL GET A RELEVANT AD FOR SMASH BROTHERS
i want banjo but this is fucking stupid, this means shit-all

Banjo does not make logical sense. Why would one of the options NINTENDO picked for Sakurai to chose be him? If anything, it would make more sense if Banjo was the free DLC character back when the game released, not Piranha Plant.
And Nintendo is clearly not picking popular characters among the Smash fandom since Joker was the first one. Just give up, people. It just makes no sense

Attached: 1542838434710.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Zoomer fag shut up

Fuck off to your discord, falseflagging Stevecucks.

>Zoomer
What the fuck gave you that idea?

BANJO?!
BANJOOOOOOOOOO?!
GIVE ME MORE MONSTER GLUG GLUG

Attached: banjo_boom.png (601x568, 548K)

>"Banjofriends are bros"

Stevefags don't deserve friendliness after everything they've done to us.

I'm not a Stevefag, I was being reasonable and realistic

kys
anti-banjo means being pro-steve
You're either with us or you're against us.

>Metabee and/or Rokusho get in
I'd have a heart attack on the spot

Attached: 1557157611740.gif (500x500, 403K)

Reported for hate speech

Try harder next time, PapaGeno.

Because sakurai love berserk and he already got golden age guts and griffith ingame

Who’s the guy on the far right? Is that supposed to be the Chosen Undead? If so, where dis that specific design come from? I ask this because it’s really fucking cool looking and 1000 times better than any other chosen undead design i’ve seen posted so far.

Attached: B9EA1AA9-48A9-4D7D-ACE7-4A0D091EAD91.png (264x258, 56K)

wouldn't Gael be more likely then?
>teleport recovery
>two ranged attacks
>agile enough

Attached: annaxiin-gael.jpg (876x893, 93K)

>just look at the motherfucker
Fuck that’s good

>mwf it's Wargreymon (or any digimon)
>mfw it's Amaterasu
>mfw it's Pyramid Head
>mfw it's Asura

Attached: 3275283.png (1022x766, 659K)

Eh, I don't really think there's anything to this

that's Artorias, he's a boss
youtube.com/watch?v=vcSgzq_wPjE

>No Square Enix character

Attached: 20190510_171704.png (664x412, 437K)

Ironic, isn't it? He could leak others in Smash Brothers, but not himself.

Is he a final boss? Is he iconic? Is he important to the story? Why him?

He is iconic.
He's one of the most important characters to Dark Souls lore, and his presence continued in the sequels by his followers and legend.

Oh, that makes sense, then.

Attached: 8247582.jpg (640x480, 21K)

Artorias was the face of the DLC for DaS1 (and by extension the PC edition since it came with the DLC packed in) and is considered one of the most iconic bosses in the trilogy. He's sort of like the Dark Souls equivalent to Link, only he failed to save the princess he was meant to rescue and has to be put out of his misery by the player.

He's not the most plot heavy character like Gwyn or the 4 Lords but he ties into two of the main bosses and the impact he has in-universe is pretty large. His sword also appears in all three games in the trilogy, though he fought with a shield before his arm broke prior to the boss fight

Attached: artorias-sif-kekai-kotaki.png (811x1118, 1.77M)

to be fair, anyone with a brain was predicting that spirits would be stickers, regardless of leaks.

Not saying that's anything on Papa Geno though because, as was already said, he doesn't really claim to have the info, he just reports on what he hears and says his two cents about it.

>Literally nobody is going to straight up buy ads just to fabricate a leak with no net gain from it.
Are you retarded?

Doomguy honestly isn't too unlikely since Nintendo has been doing a lot of shit with Bethesda and we know for a fact that Bethesda has talked to Nintendo about Smash. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised to see any Bethesda character in the pass.

Clearly he bought the ad space and is trying to convince people to fall for it

Attached: Snrub.jpg (500x376, 28K)

You show him, Nardo

Have you ever worked in any sort of job that uses Search Engine Optimization?
Anyone can make an ad, guys. Anyone who believes this is stupid. I literally work in marketing and ANYONE could have done this.

People said similar things about Ubisoft and all they ultimately got was some trophies/spirit, it really doesn't matter that much

>I literally work in marketing
what went so wrong user

>People said similar things about Ubisoft
no they haven't because Rayman is forever cucked

It's not a bad job. It's really easy and it's good money. Nothing went wrong. Marketing is only part of my job.

>Assuming or thinking it likely that Square "lmao 2 song!" Enix is getting a second character
How to spot a leakfag 101

Nobody relying on logic would possibly think Squeenix is getting another Smash rep

Attached: 1362726666405.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

PushDustin is the worst of all of these guys since he consistently feels the need to be a leak figure head/word of reason with everything. Every time he responds to a leak he always comes at it with this insufferable faggot demeanor like it couldn't be any more beneath him even though he's really just some translator guy on twitter
Also thank you for the nice pacman picture

Attached: 1499571743533.jpg (245x206, 5K)

Really seems like stretch and Artorias makes no sense, he's not the main character like the player avatar and isn't a character that promotes anything new.

>abloo bloo he debunked my leak what a meanie
Grow up you incel

>not doing a hard job for bad money
bad form user

>and isn’t a character that promotes anything new
That’s not what they are going for with the DLC. They’re adding characters that appeal to an audience that is out of the norm for Smash. Like Joker is essentially a PlayStation exclusive character, yet here he is to appeal to the weebs that played Persona 5 and just weebs in general.

Fuck you, Naroodo

Attached: 1550641351463.png (717x686, 529K)

I get your point, but how do we know they're going to do that with all the DLC characters?

PushDustin is begging to get BTFO'd. Hoping that the google leak btfos him once and for all so that people stop listening to that loser.

>Paying attention to PushDusting at all

>comfiest
the dude should sleep and go outside because he looks like a fucking undead

Seems more credible than 99% of the leaks posted here. Still not nearly as credible as Grinch (I don't think anything will ever be as credible as Grinch) but I enjoy this roster enough to shitpost in its favor

>Ads that anyone can buy
>Credible
>Grinch leak
>Credible

Sure anybody can buy them. But if they did, it seems pretty expensive to not shitpost about it on Yea Forums or something. You've got to spend money on all of the ads plus keeping it up, and you have to write up the different translations for everything. Just from that, it's significantly more effort than it'd take to write "Guys they're gonna put Doomguy, Ryu, Erdrick, and Steve in" on 5chan.
Grinch was credible as fuck, I never fell for it personally but if you did I wouldn't blame you.

Grinch Leak 2, who’s ready I sure am! Why didn’t this shit immediately die! Steve and Erdrick will finally kill this shit, God we need the second fucking character

You actually believe this shit

>Grinch Leak 2
>Steve and Erdrick will finally kill this shit
The ironing

>Steve and Erdrick
>implying those fags are getting in

PushDustin has been right 100% of the time regarding leaks, he said box theory is correct and the leaked Ken image was real in regards to leaks and everything else he dismissed as fake. I think he's earned the right to be smug.

Spending some money on some ads honestly takes about the same amount of effort as typing up a shitpost to post on Yea Forums. It's effortless.

The Grinch leak was never credible. It was all fake "evidence" and unrelated coincidences that crumpled under scrutiny.

Prepare to get assblasted

i won't because steve has literally nothing going for him. i'll give you erdick though

>teve has literally nothing going for him
Nor does Banjo

People believe this shit or is it just shitposting. They didn’t learn after the Rayman Leak or the Grinch Leak, but they jump in this for what reason? Also I’d strangle Papagenos to death

*pisses all over your post*

OBSESSED

Not him, but he didn't say anything about Banjo.

Aren't you the one that's obsessed since you started to sperge out over Steve and Erdrick?

PapaGenos literally made a video on some fake ass leak that was posted on here just because it had banjo

its an interesting theory

The Microsoft leaker didn't lie to him. He knew Incineroar was in along with Banjo and was confused as to why the former did not appear in the Grinch leak.

legit rent free

Stop taking it so seriously faggot I am just going to shitpost about it until it's either BTFO or proven right. It might be just as easy but not everybody is willing to give up money just for shitposts, especially when they don't know that it'll ever be seen.

That's not how it works you obsessed chucklefuck

imagine if the frenchies did this shit too. i fucking hate french people.

t. obsessed

I mean, we know now that being M-rated and having realistic weaponry are no barriers to getting into Smash...

If I was president of the USA I would nuke Paris and Quebec

>no u
Absolute state

GUYS HOLY FUCK

Attached: 3CBCF62C-85A2-4A39-BAB0-6FDA6C071926.jpg (757x838, 131K)

Waluigi and Geno are not the main protagonist like Chosen Undead is nor are they incredibly iconic like Solaire is

now search "hitler smash bros ultimate"

holy shit hes in

>Reggie straight up says they’re going for inclusions you wouldn’t expect
Okay so you mean it’s a possibility.

It’ll yield the same results

t. still obsessed

I really hope this doesn't catch on, this reeks of Grinch Leak 2.0

I'm a huge Banjofag and everytime it looks like the stars are aligning for something good to happen it never does. Hoping for Banjo as a character or IP always leads to disappointment.

I think Doom Slayer and Ryu Hayabusa are likely candidates though. Ryu is the last remaining character that was extremely popular in the NES days, and Doom is one of the most important video games ever made, plus Doom is on Switch.

>It doesn't say Hitler in the title like the leak
Cringe and yawnpilled

this is literally a perfect timeline. which means its too good to be true. I get 3 new mains from this.

Attached: kino.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

Ahem
> Banjo isn’t getting in over Chief or Steve
> We’re not getting a Dark Souls boss over Solaire or the Chosen Undead
> Ryu Hayabusa was deconfirmed by Tecmo and they stated they haven’t been approached by Nintendo or Sakurai
> Doomguy will happen
PapaGenos is a fucking faggot

Wasn't there supposedly a character that was cut from the base roster? I remember that was something to do with the "memories" that would show up with the newcomers. And how apparently there were four missing spots that were skipped over.
I could definitely see Banjo being held back for Microsofts benefit. That would also explain why were supposedly getting two characters this e3 so soon after Joker. That would also explain the leftover Spirit data for Rareware. Food for thought. Not saying this is true its just something I thought up.

Attached: 006.png (848x480, 210K)

?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-10 at 4.03.09 PM.png (794x448, 124K)

>Banjo isn’t getting in over Chief or Steve>
>Doomguy will happen
>We’re not getting a Dark Souls boss over Solaire or the Chosen Undead
source.

Character being cut aligns perfectly with the Steve being pushed to DLC rumors

this strengthens the argument that it only aims for certain keywords, like fighter pass, joker, etc. still doubt it though

got his stupid fucking ass

Attached: 1548358173301.gif (288x192, 21K)

literally only fraudtagi and xewhother said that. they don't know shit.

Attached: xenowho.jpg (1141x160, 29K)

Well either or there was some sort of evidence that people brought up for a missing character.

>Doomguy will happen

Attached: 1446237142033.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>source : his fat hairy ass

You didn’t do it under the same criteria’s

I hate that this game has DLC at all, it just means another year of this dumb rosterfagging bullshit. I bet most of you don't even play this game that often

I don't fuck this game but I want my character in anyway

Attached: 1557492321502.jpg (246x223, 8K)

Attached: doomd3.png (1340x920, 52K)

>It is a project after all, so we take into consideration things like labor, man-hours, the time in which the title will be sold. We decide on the fighters from the very early planning stage, and from there, we calculate and begin production. We don’t add or remove any characters during the project.
The datamine doesn't point to a character being cut from the roster. It's possible that Sakurai may have strongly considered a character but they didn't end up making it to the initial project plan.

Do people actually believe this obviously fake bullshit

Uh guys...

Attached: 1555851680833.jpg (801x93, 17K)

SOOOMEBODY

Attached: doomd4.png (1340x920, 71K)

Why does he have two mouths

Shrek confirmed

>id
Well at least the only one I care about is in

Attached: doomd5.png (1340x920, 54K)

No need to false flag now

Attached: F46FF13D-699C-4E8B-B8CF-FCF586519E8A.jpg (609x526, 163K)

I can’t wait until whatever faggot on Discord that made this speaks about it and the four people who believed this looks like dumbasses

sorry, its not who you think it is

Attached: rage-2-2018-n9-1920x1080-920x518.jpg (920x518, 100K)

fucking kek

Attached: doomd6.png (1340x920, 59K)

>it would make more sense if Banjo was the free DLC character back when the game released, not Piranha Plant
This is it

This is the most retarded post I'm gonna see on Yea Forums today

yep. i don't know how someone can be that retarded. fuckin smashfags.

Hold the fuck up
What makes this “leak” more credible than others? What strongpoints does this shit have? Who have only a dark souls boss and not the MC

No user I wasn't talking about the datamine I was talking about the numbered coding of the website where they would show a characters memories. There was apparently 4 spots before Isabelle was shown. And those would probably have been used to show a new ip. I hope someone knows what im talking about here.

Nothing makes this leak more credible

I can't believe Doomguy is a racist

its just a weird theory not a leak, that somebody or nintendo added specific keywords to fighters pass ads.

>What makes this “leak” more credible than others?
ads.google.com/home/how-it-works/
it has no credibility

Nothing makes the leak credible, the thread has lots of replies because Smash threads on Yea Forums are literally incapable of dying before 500 replies.

...Why?

Nothing makes it credible this shit is fucking dumb

Nothing, people are just desperate for literally any news

Attached: 1540638336433.jpg (765x630, 114K)

>Pagageno
Jesus you rosterfags are desperate

If you're responsible for the post I won't bother explaining because you're obviously too dense for any of my explanation attempts to get through.

I'm not. Just curious

Nothing is credible about it

>And those would probably have been used to show a new ip.
That's very flimsy. There's a lot more plausible explanations for those four empty spots than a cut character.

it's going to be kino when none of these characters get in AND steve and erdrick don't get in either.
maybe then rosterfags will finally learn to shut the fuck up and wait for real news... oh, who am i kidding. you retards will just make up new fake leaks and start obsessing over those.

Why are these two characters the most heavily rumored

Attached: BF7E1FD1-2561-41D5-8906-21B1D7FFF50B.jpg (750x743, 62K)

steve was only rumored by two retards who don't know shit, but erdrick has an apparent code name in the game.

Because they have the most rumors? Are you retarded?

>"I literally have 0 arguments, I'm just trying to look smart"

vergeben or something

virginben just thinks MC "CONTENT" is in, not steve. other fags who dickride him said he's in.

I highly doubt you're not him if you need an explanation on why Nintendo and Microsoft wouldn't collaborate to hand out a fucking freebie.

3rd parties require licensing fees, obtaining them costs money. Whether Nintendo is paying to have the character in Smash or the company of the third party is paying to have their character in, a transaction is happening somewhere. They'd literally be pissing away money if they gave away a guest character for free.

Also the idea that because one character was left field all other characters coming will be left field when this exact logic failed people during the base-game hype train with everyone assuming the characters would all be fan favorites like K. Rool and Ridley and the Belmonts. Smash reveals are god tier for publicity, and if all 5 in a row were the same type of addition interest would drop dramatically.

Get fucked you utter retard.

Vergeben said he doesn’t know what it is though. I think it’s Steve with other Minecraft shit

Steve just because Vergeben said so

Erdrick also because Vergeben said so and because people are too retarded to know how fucked DQ licensing is

he said it could be an assist trophy, a stage, and probably a mii costume

Or a fighter or all

>DQ licensing
>Fucked

It was just as bad. Everyone always wants their favorite character be in, and everyone's favorite character is different. Now there's just more people online so more voices are heard.

>hand out a fucking freebie
Are you stupid? PP is a paid DLC, it was only free for like a week or something. Microsoft would get the cut regardless

>Bayo is too violent
>Ridley is too big
>king k Rool is too irelenavt
>Erdrick has licensing issues

Attached: sugiyama-12.jpg (700x598, 176K)

No, someone asked the DOA guy about Smash and he said he didn't know anything and would want Kasumi on it. Nothing stops anyone above him at KT to handle the Hayabusa matter with Sakurai.

Sugiyama, Toriyama, Square Enix, Project Armor, all that jazz

So DOA guy has no say with the character then? He still has a chance ????

He was free for several months and the majority of the playerbase didn't have to pay for him. Stay retarded, you piece of trash.

Thank you Banjo, you have avenged the rest of us

Attached: grinch gang ver 5.png (2164x1934, 3.95M)

Someone higher then the person you mentioned said they haven’t been approached by Nintendo

>more rosterfaggotry
what the fuck do you get out of this baseless speculation for a game you'll probably not even play that much

damn mach rider would have been rad

Attached: 1540975466634.jpg (380x489, 57K)

Good thing the Smash pass was decided early. Sakurai has plenty of time to get permission from the appropriate parties for any character Nintendo selected.

>several months
Projecting hard here, mate

Banjo will soon die along with the other Grinch Leak shit characters

There's one thing that can bypass all of them
Even the senile war crime denier
Money

This

Attached: CCA63A97-1000-4F4B-8864-66326EF3055A.jpg (1920x1080, 66K)

Annoying keep away characters are already in the game, have you ever fought against a pacman main? All they do is run to the ledge hide behind hydrant and throw shit at you

Attached: steve.jpg (221x308, 29K)

Attached: zoom.png (403x327, 36K)

>Anyone who doesn’t support my shitty bear from twenty years ago is a Stevefag
Fuck off

shrek's fucking in

Considering that literally nobody got assravaged at Banjo for 19 years until Refusteves came into being? I have about a 99% probability of being right every time I see one of you seething.

Steve is a giant fucking meme but Erdrick has more clout behind him because of "Brave" and the rumor of another Square rep. Pushing DQ in the states through Smash sounds like a very Sakurai thing to do.

And why would they do that for a character that nobody outside Japan is gonna recognize? That's a terrible decision for paid DLC.

>erdrick
"brave" and real leakers

>steve
shitposting and fake leakers

Didn't really watch the video, but is this the ad I'm supposed to be seeing? Because it works with just any random character for me

Attached: bulshitlol.png (700x1182, 65K)

Because the money Dragon Quest makes balances it out
Besides they could also balance it out with a character only the West gives two fucks about

Steve and Erdrick have the same leakers

replace Artotias with Chosen Undead/Solaire and then we have a deal
Artorias is a DLC boss, not representative of the full series and the man is a corrupted, dying cripple who just flips around and splashes mud
he cool, but the player character has more moveset potential

>NOOO MY BANJOOOOOO HELP ME DANNY AND ERIN

i think you have to sign out of your google account, and delete history/cookies or some shit

It’ll work with any character

That's what I think. Everytime someone says that he was deconfirmed is about this interview that people takes out of context. So it doesn't mean anything for good or worse.
I only got a French site for this interview, it's probably in English somewhere else:
actugaming.net/dead-or-alive-6-interview-yohei-shimbori-producteur-184969/

Do you have a source of that? Shimbori's comment is the only one I know.

>461707974
>Not watching the video
Bait like this doesn't even deserve a (You)

I’m gonna be the bearer of bad news here, but the Google thing is absolute bullshit

Fuck off, nobody wants to watch some smelly man squeal that his dead shit characters are in smash, it’s bullshit and you know it

Oh I'm way too fucking lazy for that, just disregard my post then

Attached: 1457904217721.jpg (500x477, 98K)

seething

What about agent 3 and agent 8?

Even if you didn’t do it, nothing will change

I think the catch is you shouldnt be putting "DLC" in your search. The train of thought behind those that believe this is that when you dont include "DLC" in your search, you only get the Fighter Pass ad when including the names "Banjo-Kazooie", "Doom Slayer"(NOT Doom Guy or any other variation), "Ryu Hayubusa" or "Astora" into the european google website. Typing something like "Edrick Smash Bros Ultimate" didnt bring up the ad, while something like "Ryu Hayubusa Smash Bros Ultimate" does. Its interessting, but I dont buy it.

also, the series name works apparently, like Ninja Gaiden

>expecting me to watch a 20 minute video by some guy that's always wrong
lol fuck off

Attached: 1483714361608.gif (192x192, 6K)

You assume the person doing this is a fan of Smash though, which seems unlikely because why would they want to troll their own "community" like this for something that ultimately gets them nothing.

Seems more likely that it's somebody who dislikes Smash because they would get more enjoyment from watching the fanbase lose their shit over something like this.

The Google thing is bullshit and you know it

People outside of Japan know what Dragon Quest is.

you're kidding me if you think more than 1 mil people at most know who Erdrick is in the west.

Yeah but nobody outside of Japan (and apparently some parts of Europe) care

Yeah but that doesn't mean normies would pay to buy a character from a series they are aware exists

>Normies
>Not paying for any character with a sword

the nice thing about a pass like this is that you can include characters that target a specific demographic and people will generally buy the entire pass if there's a single character they like desu

I mean, they bought Corrin

Corrin at least had a game coming out and FE:A made FE actually popular in the west

Why aren't we getting Luminary instead if we're gonna at least use that logic?

Attached: 263px-DQXI_Hero_art.png (263x599, 195K)

>Why aren't we getting Luminary instead if we're gonna at least use that logic?
What logic?

>Banjo getting in would get me listening to the B&K soundtrack and nostalgia-ing hard even if I don't feel strongly about him now
>Ryu would need to get the Belmont treatment for me to care. Big references to his early games in his animations and moves, not so much the modern stuff
>Doomguy is based
>Chosen Undead>Artorias of the lackluster bossfight

That Luminary from DQ11 could at least be a shill rep

When's Erdrick's new game coming out then, user?

Sans Undertale, from the smash hit Underrune coming July 2019!

Daily reminder that Banjo is a shoo-in for DLC

I'm going to laugh at you Stevies and Erdrickfags when Banjo gets in

Attached: 677687689698.png (1033x2323, 386K)

Nintendo chose the DLC for people who aren't into Smash
Sakurai's old poll doesn't mean shit

>That Luminary from DQ11 could at least be a shill rep
Corrin's inclusion was due to Sakurai wanting to include a character from an upcoming Nintendo game. You can't point to Corrin when it's Nintendo picking DLC characters instead of Sakurai.

Plus, Erdrick would arguably have a bigger impact among newer DQ fans and older DQ fans.

banjo-kazoomers were never this bad until ultimate.
larping as "stevefags" to set up your own shitposting has done nothing to endear you guys to anyone who doesn't want your fursona in smash.

Attached: banjozoomer.png (820x331, 217K)

>Alright, yes, I know I said I had a legitimate source who confirmed the Grinch leak to be 100% true, but please hear me out again for real this time
Imagine if people gave fags like Vergeben or loz this much leniency.

>banjo-kazoomers
I kek'd

>larping as "stevefags" to set up your own shitposting
This biggest refusteve cope imaginable

We've all seen the discord at this point pal, hell most of us have physically been in it to spy on you retards, you aren't fooling a single person.

Attached: 1428523602038-1.png (652x720, 270K)

nah, Banjofags just got worse
it has to do with how they got cucked by the Grinch being fake and how they've waited arguably the longest out of all the still active rosterfags

richter and pacman as well as samus dont let you get close.

Besides, i think Steve would use fireworks as recovery. Use a Down Special like Villagers where the block is placed and then ha to be hit with a Pickaxe just as villager's and that's as much building as we would see. He has tools to set you on fire, blow you up with TNT, sword, axe, fishung rod (like isabelle's), crossbow, and could tackle with a Minecart. His options are huge

why do banjofags always seem to be experts on discord drama? i've never used discord in my life. it's very peculiar that a fanbase of so-called "boomers" for a "boomer" character are spending so much time and energy on zoomer shit.

Attached: 1531157805713.jpg (394x507, 57K)

>19 years of nothing changing despite not getting into several smash games
>Nah Banjofags just went to the shitter all of a sudden
>P-Pay no attention to the discord server behind the curtain

Attached: 1362844820794.png (445x465, 213K)

Guys, I'm in Smash.

>and how they've waited arguably the longest out of all the still active rosterfags
eh
pretty much all current rosterfags have their roots during Brawl's speculation period

Tons of others have waited the same amount time as Banjo

Yeah why would I know anything about retards who regularly plague threads I try to use?

The fucking state of you

dude, not every Steve supporter/Banjo detractor is a discord using dipshit
Need I remind you of the autistic Banjofag who harasses teenagers just because they want Steve?

Some of us are still spying

Attached: FE9A5668-2AD6-4495-9E0C-C86C90B21A0E.jpg (345x309, 34K)

toadchads, gooeychads, sukaponchads, etc. have waited just as long without shitting up the internet and making people hate them like banjofags have. but by all means, keep trying to play the victim.

Attached: banjo.jpg (789x721, 107K)

>dude, not every Steve supporter/Banjo detractor is a discord using dipshit
Right you all just came out of nowhere at the same time due to pure coincidence. No fuckery here

Do you actually think you're going to convince anyone?

>Need I remind you of the autistic Banjofag who harasses teenagers just because they want Steve?
Based autistic banjofag, Steve subhumans deserve this and more.

Attached: 1437359978964.png (600x400, 261K)

>the autistic Banjofag who harasses teenagers just because they want Steve
Not real. That's an obvious falseflagger.

please be real, this would be one of the best timelines. i literally have no problem with any character here except joker

>inb4 Luminary gets in
>Erdrick gets Mii Costume'd

I'd be okay with this

Attached: dragon quest 11 1.jpg (800x450, 77K)

The absolute fucking state of you

Those groups are quiet because they've VANISHED, they stopped having support over the years

Attached: 1501952987690.jpg (620x670, 93K)

>Not real. That's an obvious falseflagger.
>It doesn't count because I say so

>inb4 Chadiroth gets in and cucks all the other Squeenix characters

Attached: d25tjzl-563dc822-55db-47d4-b8d2-8d88a67a0e6e.jpg (480x480, 47K)

The user is right, Banjofags have become much much worse

Attached: 1557108197586.png (1060x1766, 511K)

Steve supporters are literally underage
Not all of them are from Yea Forums
Yes underage still count as people

Based Banjofag

If Stevoids can't take the heat they dish out it's time to leave the kitchen

Attached: 1410073216068.jpg (827x755, 81K)

see

funny how you come into every single one of these threads to post this very same picture. interesting.

do we have any proof that the Steve Discord is real? any archived posts of those fags posting their discord or whatever?

> It doesn't count!
Explain Bomberman and Crash Bandicoot then

>Steve supporters are literally underage
There also literally not steve supporters. There are no unironic stevefags. It's just a front for asspained characterfags backing characters that fell short of the mark in terms of fan demand or other metrics that could get them included. It gives them a shitposting avenue that doesn't put their most wanted in the line of fire

twitter.com/123CaptainSteve/status/1119791898091245569

>NOOOOO THEY'RE SHITPOSTING BACK NOW WHAT THE FUCK IM BEING HARASSED
Ahahahaha the state of refusteves

Literally the most pathetic group of people in the sites history

Attached: 1365456174481.png (269x380, 110K)

Based Boomer CHADiroth

literally fits the whole zoomers being sensitive thing thats been coming up recently. kinda funny

Yes I'm sure going to take your word on this twitter random being genuine.
I'm also going to definitely believe that no shitposting stevefags are hiding behind liking/retweeting this post.

Absolutely.

Attached: 1425149296295.png (124x128, 22K)

Retards, Steve has had support during Smash 4 too

youtube.com/watch?v=MowQ-HaTJ1s

at 00:25

dude, not every Stevefag is a shitposter on Yea Forums

or maybe, just maybe, they're not a bunch of cringe zoomers who found out about their so-called "favorite character" from a jontron video.

>they're here

Attached: 1556919967083.jpg (592x422, 23K)

based

>2 second clip of it being treated as a joke
Wonderful argument you have there.

"I-If I act like we didn't miss the ballot it will change reality!"

>It's just a front for asspained characterfags backing characters that fell short of the mark in terms of fan demand or other metrics that could get them included.
so... banjofags, then? glad to see you're all finally dropping the act and admitting that "stevefags" are just banjofags setting up their own shitposting.

Imagine being okay with a grown ass man talking shit to teens

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=steve banjo&src=typd

The big cope

> Implying i'm a Stevefag
Just saying that not everything is because of leaks and insiders, every fanbase has genuine fans, even those you don't like.

cope

twitter.com/GrotesqueSteve_/status/1126997773608312838
god steveposters are so pathetic.

Remove banjo and put dante and i would nut

Attached: F03D9E99-39D2-4972-8282-D35EE333FDEC.jpg (288x441, 41K)

You're right.

They're actually from GameFAGS, they only send the braves ones over here as Yea Forums is "very scary 13 and up only!" as a wise miiverse poster once said.

Attached: refusteves call gamefaqs home.png (806x889, 535K)

>I'm just defending Steve, but I'm not a Stevefag!
If it walks like a duck, talks like a duck, and shitposts smash threads like a duck

It's a duck

Is this guy even real? Do we have evidence that this discord even exists? Have they posted any unreleased Steve renders in their Discord that haven't been posted on Yea Forums?

Imagine talking shit to a bunch of grown ass men because a cartoon bear makes you seethe in anger

>If you aren't disgusting with x, then you must be an xfag
why has smash speculation boiled down to cancerous identity politics

Erdrick getting Mii Costume'd in favor of pic related would make my fucking E3 desu

Attached: DQXI___E3___14_bmp_jpgcopy_1_.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

> Showing him that there is a genuine fanbase for characters he dislikes and that not everything is because of leaks and bandwaggons
> LUL YOU WANT HIM
Absolute retard, you probably think that all Erdrick and Sora fans are fake fans too

Erdrick would have a better moveset

If you like Smash bros certain character choices like Steve, Sans, Goku, or the latest fire emblem swordlord are inherently cancer.

It's like how upstanding members of society all disapprove of murder. There's not really room for you to like this and not be a degenerate.

>*Bwocks youw path*
what do

Attached: Sephirothplush.jpg (377x500, 32K)

>If you like characters I don't like, you're cancer
lol

BANJOKE IS DEAD RETARDS! HE WILL NEVER BE IN!

IF ISAAC, ANOTHER HEAVILY REQUESTED CHARACTER DIDN'T GET IN, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT AUTISM BEAR HAS A CHANCE?

Attached: 1556436873368.png (2076x1124, 447K)

Erdrickfags are all provably fake fans thanks to the archive. DQ for smash fans are real fans though.

Sorafags have never been in question of being real fans, they had the dedication to put him into a Smash fan game years ago.

Not that fucked for Nintendo apparently

Attached: fortune street.jpg (189x267, 22K)

Yes that's how it works, some opinions inherently make you an anti-social degenerate.

>If you like Smash bros certain character choices like Steve, Sans, Goku, or the latest fire emblem swordlord are inherently cancer.
fursuit bear is in this same category.

>thanks to the archive
So you're saying that if you haven't circlejerked your character on Yea Forums, you're a fake fan? Yikes.

Attached: 1543112755285.png (658x466, 24K)

Having zero discussion indicates a complete lack of substantial interest or fan demand, that's correct.

That's not how it works. You're a rosterfag that's on the autism spectrum with an inability to understand why some people prefer characters that you don't want over the characters you do want.

>using Final Fantasy XIV as "Cloud's last game"
>using Lords of Shadows 2 as "Simon's last game
>using Ghostly Adventures 2 as "Pac-Man's last game" where although that is Pac-Man it's not the same Pac-Man

C'mon bro, at least try a little harder

Who is King K Rool and Ridley

>mfw anyone who wants a character in smash is now associated with these chucklefucks
Why can’t you stop flinging soppy wet shits everywhere for 5 minutes

Attached: CFF4B69A-DBB7-40DB-88A1-32BC1B2E8CA6.jpg (400x546, 137K)

no matter how hard you spin it, it's absolute bullshit

>That's not how it works.
False, certain character inherently cannot be argued for in good faith. And backing them outs you for what you are.

There are no good stevefags, just like there are no good sansfags or gokufags, you are inherently a public menace.

If you just have fun and don't get super into it with these types you're still fine
It's just sort of evolved into a hyper-autistic echo chamber at this point

>False, certain character inherently cannot be argued for in good faith.
autism speaks

Cope harder FOTMfag
I can shit on Erdrick all I want because after the next character announcement comes and goes without Square "Lmao 2 song!" Enix getting involved you will have forgotten all about Erdrick and have moved onto the next "totally confirmed" character you actually wanted this whole time but just never mentioned before because reasons.

Attached: 1428519997864-1.jpg (640x480, 43K)

How upset are you going to be when characters Yea Forums hasn't circlejerked to hell get revealed? Do you consider Joker to be a waste of slot because Yea Forums didn't circlejerk him in Smash threads?

Your own fault for not supporting good characters

So going by this logic, is Ryu Hayabusa out since Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge was 7 years ago?

Not thrid party

>False, certain character inherently cannot be argued for in good faith.
such as banjo.

OH NO NO NO BROS K. ROOL IS DEAD

Attached: Screenshot (179).png (1275x458, 126K)

I did see Joker mentioned on occasion in Smashfag threads though. Which is infinitely more than Erdrick got before he ""leaked""

>you should have thrown out your character's name for years until it became a joke for Yea Forums to mock, THEN it would be acceptable to want them!

This is absurd, why do people come up with these batshit reasons Dragon Quest is a bad thing to want in Smash?

Attached: __roto_dragon_quest_iii_and_etc_drawn_by_hinafuru__caab4e76f7e98d2698c1fab2332ab53b.jpg (680x850, 137K)

>Ridley
What is Samus Returns

If Scorpion was part of a Smash leak, 5ch would have the same conversation Yea Forums is having with Erdrick
>Nobody in Japan gives a shit about him or Mortal Kombat
>Barely anyone in the West actually wants him anyways
>Scorpion supporters are fake, MK fans would want Sub-Zero or Liu Kang instead

Attached: 21df4bc9ecd8693498ff3d41cfdf941b44faf8ff_hq.jpg (640x640, 49K)

Attached: default skin.png (630x758, 11K)

Yes retard, we have too many anime swordfighters.

And Erdrick was in the occasional Smash thread too, you dingus. Especially since people were expecting a Square Enix character. Erdrick only exploded after the datamine.

But nobody is saying there was no DQ fan support

Just that provably, none of those people were asking for Erdrick. Nobody wanted this generic chucklefuck until they thought their corporate overlords were adding him. Then they suddenly loved him the entire time and were super excited about it.

Like I want kiryu, but in moderation. Sure if you don’t take these threads seriously they can be fun at times, but just wanting a character now gets you labeled as a hysperg rosterfaggot because of the bad light these threads paint people in

Attached: 57878786-1FE1-41AB-A322-11B4614F94DA.jpg (1024x576, 36K)

As evidenced by Samus wearing the other M suit still, not something Sakurai knew about.

>Nobody wanted this generic chucklefuck until they thought their corporate overlords were adding him.
But Erdrick was popping up in threads before Smash Ultimate was officially released and before he was rumored to be in the game.

If you want maximum salt from Japs: SLIME is the way to go. Make Erdrick, Eight, and Luminary all as Mii Costume parts.

>And Erdrick was in the occasional Smash thread too, you dingus
Dragon Quest? Yes. Slime fans and Luminary got thrown around.

Erdricks name got mentioned only like 100 times on Yea Forums before the leak. Nobody fucking talked about him, you're delusional.

Erdrick is pure FOTM/Corporate drones rushing to defend his inclusion.

>The Spirit is her Samus Returns design
STOP. STOP REMINDING ME!

Attached: 1557504510527.png (463x616, 46K)

HEY I'M GRUMP
I'M NOT SO GRUMP
AAAAAAND WE'RE THE BANJOFAGS!

Attached: gamegrumpsbanjo.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Not Dragon Quest. Erdrick came up pretty often when talking about the fighters pass and a possible Square Enix character. People were arguably talking about Erdrick for Smash more than they were talking about Joker for Smash before Joker's reveal. If you think Joker is ok but Erdrick apparently isn't then you're a retard.

Seething zoomer

Attached: DSC_0076[1].jpg (4788x2701, 2.71M)

I just want my childhood hero to be revived again, is it too much to ask for?

nice picture, did you take that to show to the other zoomers on /r/gaming?

Joker was brought up more than Erdrick (because he quite literally was not brought up even once) but not more than DQ overall

No he wasn't. I remember people making threads about Erdrick in the weeks leading up to Joker's reveal. Joker was really only mentioned by a couple of anons and maybe in a fake leak or two.

(To the tune of the limbo chant)
How hard can he cope?
How hard can he cope?
How hard can he cope?

>GUYS SAKURAI IS BASICALLY CONFIRMING SKULL KID WITH HIS CHAIRS!!!!!!!!!
Stop this fucking shit.

>no mention of Banjo on the 2nd picture

rent-free

Banjofags can't cope at all desu

But Pirahna Plant doesn’t appear in World 1-1, and Mario already had several characters in before having a generic enemy.

Rent free

>look mommy i tried passing Banjo Kazooie off as a zoomer game again!

Attached: 1509210704880.jpg (382x382, 16K)

>Brave can't be Erdrick because it's le obvious
oh yeah?

take away S-E rumors and "dataminers" still spill the secret of Jack and Brave, people are still going to conclude Brave is Banjo.

What about Robin getting in without Chrom?

>people are still going to conclude Brave is Banjo
what

see

People think Banjo is Brave because they both start with the letter B

the SR design sucks ass tho

Pretty much this

Shit taste Sakurai-dicksucker detected. Take your bait elsewhere

>we
cringe
not every sword user is the boring FE protag that spawns every 3-5 years

t. Mercury Cuck shill

>When you want to try it with your favorite character, but name collides with recent DLC pick information

>minus Banjo
Nah man, that's like the most-fitting one to add of all those characters if anything.

Though they're all awesome too.

What the hell has that Heather been smoking.

Pirhana Plant was surprise rep, you retard
also Dark Souls never had representation in Smash

take your shitty ad rent leak out before you start another grinch

She's always like this. What are you talking about?

The absolute state of you. Imagine liking Other M's design better. Never touched a Metroid game in your life I see

Do people actually believe this shit

the only flaw of the Other M design is the dildo canon. my top favorites is the Light Suit and Fusion Suit because i like seeing Samus suit to look all aerodynamic.

you only hate it because it was associated in a mediocre Metroid game.

and its ironic enough you enjoy that overdesign piece of shit from the worst 2D metroid by Lord of Shadow devs
some "fan" you are.

Move along boys

Attached: papabanjos.png (600x600, 407K)

based real metroid fan

And I thought Rayman stuck in ice on Battlefield was stupid ass reaching.

Papa gonna love that

Steve does have lots of genuine support

>dildo canon
>looks like human tech
>non-threatening
The least 'Samus' she's ever been.
>you only hate it because it was associated in a mediocre Metroid game
You apologists, I swear
>Y-you just hate it because the game was bad!!
Everything in that game sucked from gameplay to character design
>Complicated design bad
Literally nothing but bait. Some """fan""" you are.