twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

werewolves are gay
vampires are cool

>Vampires
>Not gay

Attached: x360.jpg (638x360, 50K)

werewolves in the wod universe are kind of boring though
or at least their lore is

How did Nines kill that Werewolf in Griffith park if they're god-tier strong? Why is the song that plays on the skilift up to him in the unofficial plus patch so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=SycUY7ANtD0

Attached: MAGIC NIGGAS.jpg (834x768, 373K)

tree humping furrys

I'm all for more quality WoD videogames as I will never find people edgy enough to play the pen and paper with me.
And even if I did they'd probably be insufferable autists like me so we wouldn't get along.

>Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood

what kind of a title is this

he fed it the frag and blew its head off

It's a title as stupid as Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines except it's werewolves and that somehow makes it more stupid.

the devs of this are unironically sóy as fuck and I hate using that to describe it
they seem to think the most important part of the game is having faggy eco-friendly messages and hating Orange Man, not even joking

I'll take eco-shit over moral faggotry every time

Finally we'll get some info on this game.
It is most likely gonna be shit though, even if Apocalypse has a ton of potential.

>game is having faggy eco-friendly messages and hating Orange Man
Just like the tabletop. Its called :the apocalypse because the furry fags think the end is upon all nature. The main villain was a global corporation called Pentex.

those are mormons not vampires

>they seem to think the most important part of the game is having faggy eco-friendly messages and hating Orange Man, not even joking
I hope you can cite more than a twitter profile for this. Otherwise I'm sorry but you might just be triggered.

So its accurate to the pnp then?

You ever read the pnp lore? You should try it sometime.

I'm aware that it's what the tabletop is all about, just the devs themselves are really fucking gay and I don't trust them to make a decent RPG

i sleep
wake me up when they make game about mages

ecoshit is moral faggotry
it's old ass naive romanticism

no one gives a shitty about faggy wizards lmao

>generic protagonist
>no character creation
fuck off with this shit

HE'S IN

Attached: 1554707952502.png (1430x804, 284K)

>character creation
I'm sure your painstakingly sculpted waifu would've been very impressive, too bad for you.
Of all the things to complain about this is not one of them you giant faggot. Go play the sims or something.

Can I see werewolf vagina and rape people to expand my pack?

>furry shit

this is the cringiest shit

it's not even a rpg it's fucking shit at least bloodlines 2 has character creation fuck this garbage

>Posts picture with a werewolf in it.

Get off my board you literal 9 year old.
Most RPGs don't have character creation at all.

the fucking pnp has character creation this is generic action shit with generic fuckhead protagonist it's trash

Punctuation lends more weight to your opinions, user

Werewolves are cool
Vampires are cool
You're gay

I don't give a fuck what the pnp has. Complaining about not being able to make your own shitty looking faggot over an actual competent design is disgusting and so are you.

Attached: hehe.png (680x501, 125K)

I prefer games with set protagonists. It can make a more personal story rather than “generic chosen one”

>over an actual competent design
ou think too highly of todays devs user.

it works for witcher games geralt is source material but werewolf needs character creation like pnp look at bloodlines

Because nines is also god-tier strong.

when i decided to come defecate on this board years ago i intentionally set out to cultivate a wrtiing style of gibberish, broken grammar, and abject laziness in what i internally called "ant-Yea Forums posting"
glad to know they make you mad

>vampire game
>werewolf game
>no Hunter the Vigil game AND 2e of Hunter tabletop is in development hell
GOD DAMNIT

Attached: 1556497714739.jpg (418x577, 121K)

Let me know when we get fucking Hunter, Dreaming, Promethean or, fuck even Mummy would be great. I don't like Vampire or Werewolf tabletop

Its more stupid because every word in the title VtMB is relevant to the game somehow, whereas earthblood is fake and gay

Oh fuck off with this bygone era bullshit, we've already established that you are 16 at the absolute most you fucking clown.

that already exists tho user

Attached: hunter reckoning.jpg (316x445, 37K)

Very cool.

Attached: you.jpg (640x480, 29K)

>thinking I'm the same guy
>thinking I'm wrong
whatever you gotta tell yourself bromo

Attached: 3qJB1Iao_400x400.jpg (256x256, 21K)

>I'm a different retard
Damn you got me there dude.

Attached: 1383860842904.jpg (250x250, 8K)

I dono that I’d go so far as to hate it outright but I’m with this guy in that it’s a bummer that you aren’t allowed to make you’re own character. What if you don’t like the tribe the character is a part of?

Let’s hope the story is leagues better to make up for it

That's reckoning, vigil is what I want.
That said, is that game decent?

Other tribes will be Day 1 DLC and preorder bonuses

I enjoyed reckoning wayward on the ps2

It's unironically great as couch co-op. Solo is cool but gets kinda iffy. Still fun, and the sequels are better.

That doesn’t work here tho. The protagonist in this game is not something you create. He’s a set character with a set name, personality (or perhaps lack of) and presumably a set tribe and auspice

They’ll probably have some sort of DLC but not tribe

Can someone give me a quick rundown on Garou in WoD? I read V20 & V5 but barely know anything about the furries.

Sweet, I'll have to grab it, thanks guys

>"BEHOLD, THE POWER OF FATHER ESTEBAN CORTEZ!"
>use my holy beam in the wrong direction and miss all the vampires
>all these years later I'm still getting made fun of for it
fun game

Depends. Was Nines a Brujah Ancilla/at least a century old? Put points in your Celerity and Potence and you can take down a younger Werewolf.

I doubt it can be done. Any attempt at it would have you playing as a magic archer just like all other wizards in all other mythos.

I’m no expert but my impression is they’re basically tree hugging, eco-terrorists (with a few exceptions) thinking the end of the world from nature imbalance is right around the corner. Able to shift between 5 forms ranging from full human to full wolf

Tribes are like Vampire clans (different personalities/methods to each tribe)

They all have a phase of the moon they’re ‘born’ under (auspice) that determines something or another like the full moon ones are more warrior-like and the new moon ones are more sneaky

That’s all I really know