Anyone playing Castlevania games lately?

Anyone playing Castlevania games lately?

Attached: 9D9C8FEC-C5FA-4FBE-A179-AC2810051855.png (581x1649, 1.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NoBelmonts
twitter.com/Castledvania
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Finished playing Rondo of Blood, thinking about going replaying Circle of the Moon

Attached: tumblr_ouotr291Qe1so2951o4_250.gif (250x250, 5K)

Nice nice

I still haven’t played DoS

Should I? Digging out my DS sounds like a pain

Just started replaying ecclesia.
Never beat Dracula when I played it years ago.

It’s fun, but Aria is better

I only tend to check the fanmade HoD discord to see the updates.

linear castlevania was a much better formula for the series than igavania, and rondo is still the best entry the franchise has to offer
if you disagree you are wrong

Yeah, I've been playing CV3, this is bullshit.

Never played one, what's a good one to start with

Super Castlevania IV and Rondo are peak classicvania, of that there can be no doubt.

The NA or JAP version? They made it artificially difficult for the west, if you're not already I would highly recommend playing the Japanese version because that's how the game was actually designed.

NA. I will not yield and play the easier difficulty.

Castlevania 1 and 3 are solid entries that hold up remarkably well, but they're pretty balls-hard. I'd recommend maybe giving one of them a shot, and if you're struggling move on to Super Castlevania IV or Rondo of Blood.
After you've tried the linear games out move onto Symphony of the Night - it changed up the formula of the franchise though, so I wouldn't recommend starting with it.

Arcade feel? Bloodlines
Rpg Feel? Symphony of the Night

>sticking it out
My nigga, godspeed.

Attached: DkFrAo0U0AANcOq.jpg (1100x618, 86K)

so what did you guys think of the netflix anime

Dragged at times and didn’t do Trevor much justice in the end, but it had its moments.

Both are good and I’m right

Good but no Grant

Monster design was boring which is kinda a sin for CV

Oh and needed more CV music

Its no Bloodlines or SC4 but still fun.

Attached: adventure-rebirth.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Zoomers have ruined Castlevania

twitter.com/NoBelmonts
twitter.com/Castledvania

You can clearly tell that they aren't true Castlevania fans and only cared about it after Smash, what a fucking tragedy.

This is what I hate when a new series gets in Smash, sure it might make many happy and show some exposure, but you also get a bunch of fake (zoomer) fans that didn't give a shit about said series until they get a playable character in Smash.

Why are there people like this? Have a favorite series of yours ever been ruined by bandwaggoners?

Season 2 dragged a bit around the 4th and 5th episode, but the 6th one was good and 7th one was chilling and the best thing to come out of the franchise in the last 10 years. 8th one was comfy. I liked it overall

Attached: 1473719021402.gif (500x350, 1015K)

>the best thing to come out of the franchise in the last 10 years
Not that much of an accomplishment when the only competition it has is the lords of shadow series.

I started a playthrough of juste's game last year, not sure if I want to continue or restart