Berserk

You are in charge of a new Berserk game that is actually good. How would you make justice to this unadaptable opus?

Attached: 3175928-5998460041-Guts..jpg (1479x1100, 297K)

Make it a VN with graphics and sound design of season 2.

I have a confrence and tell everyone out of respect for the source material that we are not going to make a game. Its too good.

Nigga Berserk itself isn't even good anymore, why should I put effort into making a good game?

Berserk has dragged itself way longer out than it has need or right to be. Fucking end it already.

just update the textures and framerate of the PS2 and you're golden. it was p good.

>adapting unfinished material

Miura needs to finish that shit first

Here's your berserk game bro

Attached: 1469446031098.jpg (500x500, 85K)

It'll be an xpac for dragons dogma with pre-set characters and costumes.

Set it during the band of the hawk era. Player makes a mercenary who occasionally crosses paths with the band of the hawk, has their own wierd adventures.

Dark Souls is literally a perfect Berserk adaptation already.

Dark Souls has an ending, though.

You don't. Not everything needs to be a video game.

how can berserk get good games if berserk itself isnt good?

Revengeance but with a blade dulling mechanic that causes your giant sword to launch and crush enemies instead of cutting through them. The sword will stop going “Schwing” and start going “Clang” as it dulls. You can restore sharpness with whetstones you find around the level. Guts gets faster and attacks more aggressively the lower his health is, but parrying also becomes less effective. A near-death mechanic blacks out your HUD and your surroundings while highlighting all enemies in red. Once all the highlighted enemies are dealt with Guts will calm down enough to use healing items and see his surroundings again.

Attached: B6F5A89B-86C2-4CE8-8F39-6016C38BE951.jpg (1443x1085, 582K)

make a darker version of nioh and take out all magic, all ninjutsu, all guardian spirits, and every weapon except for sword and bigger sword

no it isn't, Dark Souls makes you play at a normal human's speed.

a true Guts game would be like Dark Souls played at the pace of Devil May Cry or something.

maybe Dark Souls 2 on PC cause everyone's weapons are always breaking

It has literally nothing to do with berserk you fucking meme

retard

> Make a carbon copy of Dragon's Dogma
> Give Warrior 6 skill slots
> Add NPC & plot
> Call it a day

you can't fit a Guts build into a class-based RPG because he's too overpowered and shits on everything else. Trying to limit the Guts build results in shitty clones like the Warrior in Dragons Dogma, or slow ass two handed swords in Dark Souls.

is the anime any good? i cant be bothered to read a manga right now since im alreqdy reading one

They're both bad but the newer one is worse

1997 anime is pure kino

>GoW/DMC1 gameplay
>Enemies with a deep AI and well telegraphed
>faithfully made scenarios with complex non-linear map designs
>switch between Dragon slayer, Iron fist, and some degradable weapons like normal swords, axes, spears, etc. Also, sub weapons like the crossbow, mini bombs, throwing knives, and hand cannon
>Berserker armor DT
>adapt from post golden age to current arc

i wouldn't, i would just make 4c actually make good on the plan to create the 9 movie series. gonna watch the movies again this weekend, fucking BASED

Dark Souls 3 is enough of a Berserk game already. You don't need another.

Both are bad but the 2016/2017 version is a sight to behold because of how fucking terrible it is.

the new anime is garbage, the old one is well, really old. watch the movies, they're great as self contained stories.

>Dark Souls is literally a perfect Berserk adaptation
Retard
where's the casca character where is the rape scenes. Where's the Griffith character that has God tier powers, where's the the atmosphere that Berserk has (b-but Souls has an atmosphere) No, it doesn't have the same atmosphere and on top of all that why is it an RPG of all things?

This is the only good answer itt

That sounds pretty freeking based user
>Weight of Dark souls combat and movement
>Speed of an action game

>rpg
dark souls is a beat em up

Make a more polished version of the ps2 game.

Attached: berserk ps2.webm (640x483, 2.83M)

darks soul clone without chunky stiffy
brothel city, and open warfare
damage/injures accumulate
actively breakable armor/weapons
block too much,allys will leave
weapon blemished,cracks,frag,n useless
>AAA gaming is made by AI

You need to just read it. But if that's not your style watch the first anime, keep in mind it only shows the prologue arch and that's about 8% of the story so far.

sekiro?

this

im just shitposting. but yeah, dark souls is nothing like berserk, it's just set in the european middle ages era. if you can't swing a greatsword like its a lead pipe while running with full mobility then it's never going to be berserk.

Dark Souls has nothing in common with Beat em' ups you moron

>MAKLE IT A DAWRK THOULS CLONE!!!
shut the fuck up you fucking retards. A dragon's dogma-esque berserk game would be infinitely better than your over glorified rhythm game.

Attached: 1623234323.jpg (720x736, 32K)

i mean in vanilla it literally had berserk armors in it

>glorified rhythm game
It's a backstab simulator.

It's literally like Bayonetta without the slow time

Berserk is fucking garbage and Berserk fans are almost as bad as Jojo fans

is bayonetta a beatemup?

Attached: C9RC22q.jpg (3000x3000, 368K)

Make it a gacha game

There's heavy inspiration of atmosphere and design from berserk. Just look at onion bro. Even the name "Dark Souls" comes from berserk.

errr it's...possibly somewhat like bayonetta in permanent slow time, but really not at all

The game still feels nothing like Berserk

You've obviously never read berserk because if you did you would see the countless similarities between the two. That or you just a retard

I know, I'm not the retard that said that, but he's right about atmosphere. Also the creation story in dark souls is literally copied from Berserk.

I'm not denying similarities between the two, I'm just expressing my opinion on how they don't really feel the same that and so a Bersek game shouldn't play like a Souls game

I watched the movies, and the last one had that dark ritual and rape thing. Where do I go next? Did they make new movies or do I gotta go to the manga now? And is it actually updating again?

Waste wisely spend the entire budget developing a graphics engine that mimics the manga's artstyle but in 60fps motion.

just read the manga

they're even putting out cool new hardback 3-volume editions if you're a physicalfag like I am.

You watched the movies but now you gotta read the same parts in the manga again because the movies gloss over important character moments. Gut’s growth from child to adult is way more nuanced and the movies skipped a cool boss fight. Read the manga and don’t skip the parts.

so Bloodborne

An smt game where you play as Guts and go through the story of Berserk starting from the black swordsman ark

Text game with no images whatsoever.

>griffith
>gwyndolin
do you not see the resemblance you dolt