Now which one is better, Yea Forums?

Now which one is better, Yea Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6dIBgKugGIU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Oblivion because I have more nostalgia for it

Skyrim, oblivion was good but anyone who thinks it’s better probably has nostalgia for it, just like said

Oblivion is worse on a technical level but all its weird flaws give it a ton of color and character and make it more fun and interesting to play, Skyrim is just bland through and through

I fucking love Morrowind

Every elder scrolls game is shit

Skyrim. I can't bring myself to replay Oblivion despite how great the game is.

Oblivion.

Daggerfall wasn't that bad.

Morrowind, you N'wah.

Unironicly this.

Vanilla:
Morrowind>Skyrim>Oblivion

Modded:
Morrowind>Oblivion>Skyrim

I loved Oblivion's atmosphere. Skyrim's atmosphere reminds me of Call of Duty whereas Oblivion made me feel like I was a in storybook. I loved the quests, too, and there were a few really good characters. None of the characters in Skyrim really stood out to me, none of the quests were well written, the main story was boring, dragons are overhyped.

As a platform for mods, though, Skyrim beats it easily, simply because Skyrim is so easy to mod and there's a shit ton of content.

Oblivion has far better quests but I can't play more than 10 minutes without being bothered by some major glitch. So Skyrim.

>weird flaws give it a ton of color and character
and here we have a nostalgia cuck who is praising his muh old days game for its flaws.

Yeah because its flaws and quirks make it stand out despite how fucked up it is in many ways, learn to read

Oblivion
youtube.com/watch?v=6dIBgKugGIU

Why would you willingly come off as such an meme spewing asshole? Don't let this place fool you into acting fucking stupid

>max level Skyrim character
>Is immune to damage and can one shot everything
> but gameplay doesn't change you still move on a 2D plane and wack people with paddle swords
>Chosen one loser
>Quest descriptions are so simple it's like the dragonbirne just scribbled on his hand

>Oblivion max level
>Acrobats and athletic skills have you flying 12 feet in the air for every jump like Naruto
>If you're fighting daedra they'll continue to shoot magic at you turning it into a small bullet hell
>Can use weapons and magic simultaneously
>Is literally a god
>Writes information in a neat journal using charcoal like a true warrior poet.

>Max level Morrowind character
>Brew an intelligence potion
>Drink it
>Brew better potion
>Repeat
>Brew ultimate potions of all stats
>Enemies stop fighting you due to your overwhelming Personality
>Never even heard of a quest marker
>You are not the God described in the prohpecy
>But you can become him

- Oblivion is confy and has 10/10 side quests and great DLC
- Skyrim is beautiful, Main quest is ok, Side content is shit, DLC's are ok

Skyrim by far, but Oblivion's soundtrack is better.

daggerfall aged like milk user