The gantz setting is perfect for video game

The gantz setting is perfect for video game.
I want fromsoftware to make it

Attached: gantz (5).jpg (928x1280, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bFT9QREtyU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fromsoft
Are you ducking stupid?
Only Platinum or Suda51/Grasshopper can make a proper Gantz game that'll keep the high octane energy and fast paced combat.

theres PS2 game
fuck zoomer

This. Suda is the only one who could do it right.

>Suda51
No thanks, KiD was shit.

>suda
how? gantz doesn't take place in a corridor

I loved Gantz:0 and sort of liked the anime (felt like it just ended right as it was going to get great). I would love to read the manga but that shit is long. I wish they would just do another movie like 0

Attached: 1508211850122.jpg (1080x1920, 516K)

platinum arent trust worthy.
suda51 is dead
it needs one made by a trusty japanese team...fromsofware

You just wanna fap

Platnum can just make another Vanquish and then just slap a bunch of Gantz shit onto it and call it a Gantz game and call it a day. Vanquish is pretty much a Gantz game with the way you control the character. Everything the main character did in the game during gameplay, anybody wearing a Gantz suit could do as well.

KiD wasn't suda, he only wrote the first drafts for the story.

You sure about that?

Attached: file.png (576x600, 236K)

There was one for the PS2 and it was pretty solid. But seeing that you're an ESL mongrel and think fromsoft should make a Gantz game, you're probably a fucking retard.

X gun, Y gun, X rifle, Z gun, a katana, a bike/ufo, a suit, an alt suit, and a mecha.
I don't know. I feel like it doesn't have enough variety for a propper shooter videogame

It wasn't? Nevermind, then.

Does the suit and guns 3d model from CGI movie exist on internet ?

Attached: 10369892_10202384932824978_8894239273427694020_n.jpg (203x225, 11K)

Seriously guys,methinks about it.
A Gantz game with Vanquish style gameplay and mechanics would be perfect.
youtube.com/watch?v=_bFT9QREtyU

Maybe one of the guns but definitely not the cg models of Reika and Yamasaki.

those were the good old days, now not so sure.
I
Fromsofware is mention cause they have proven themselves in terms of shitting hit. I would love capcom to take it aswell

Would be cool if we got another proper game and not a fucking pachinko game after the movie came out.

>fromsoftshit babyborn shills think x should be made by them

Only Platinumfags are worse.

There is one and its fucking mediocre

Clever.

platinum doesnt fit gantz either. anyone shilling platinum are either oldfags that think they are going to get another anarchy reigns/ vanquish or newfags that have only played half assed neet niggermata

>suda51 is dead
More like he's just coming back. Before tsa he hadn't directed anything in 10 years and we got lukewarm games like lollipop chainsaw, kid and let it die. They've trimmed a lot of the company and are focused on making nmh3