What system are they referring to with the 'latest hits'?

What system are they referring to with the 'latest hits'?
cont from

Attached: latest hits - Kopia.jpg (1415x1791, 249K)

You know, capitalist exploitation is exactly the reason why we get so many shitty videogames and anime nowadays. Why the fuck is it so wrong to suggest we demand improvement?

This is your nation on "In God we trust".

Attached: 1490116549837.jpg (1200x1195, 198K)

>has his mouth open
BUT I THOUGHT THE GREAT RIGHT-WING MASTER RACE COULD NEVER BE SO UNTERMENSCH AS TO DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT???

Because as Steinbeck put it, we don't see ourselves as the exploited proletariat that we are, but rather as temporarily embarrassed millionaires. Everyone wants to think that some day they'll be rich, so they don't want restrictions in place once they get there. There's no other logical explanation.

these threads have the funniest anecdotes

it's amazing what extraordinarily accomplished people are browsing this weeb image board on a morning work day?

reeee actually nothing good would exist without unfettered capitalism

B-but only open somewhat!
It's only the soi in burgers, not soimilk!

because paying workers is stupid.

Gaming objectively wouldn't. What's your point?

Technically, you're not even proles. Most Americans with internet access would probably fall under plebe categorization.

>nothing good would exist without enslavement and exploitation of workers
Except what good videogames or anime have come out of an environment where the workers are treated like slaves?

>waaaaahhh why arent you supporting my union and letting me sit on my ass doing nothing
Union leeches deserve rope or a rusty knife to there neck. Either live to work or fuck off.

Attached: 36FA0BA0-0BC2-4400-95BD-EF5C486C1169.jpg (1094x1382, 283K)

>There's no other logical explanation.
Akshuly, there is another one:
Many of the retards believe that the great and benevolent Lord Employer is actually sacrificing his own lordly comfort just to employ them. That they don't even deserve that and that the only way to earn it is to grovel while working death march hours.

worker control now

Attached: 1200px-Hammer_and_sickle_red_on_transparent.svg.png (1200x1200, 50K)

And when they start questioning that, the employer takes them on a night on the town to make them feel better about their lots in life before going right back to sweatshop labor.

>there is no such thing as a “bad job”
Fast food burger flippers would highly disagree

>Bootlicking Mr Goldstein as he takes your money for free for his yacht
>He promises he will protect you from the big bad company paying you money
Yea Forumsirgins, kek

Why is that always the first place people go to? Even at an entry level maintenance job at McDonalds I was paid 3 above minimum wage at a flexible hour.

Excuse me comrade, the plane to the nearest communist shithole is now boarding.

Only $1099.99 + tax/tip

There are no communist shitholes in existence anymore, only formerly communist shitholes.

>living in america is "winning the lottery"
Boy yeah, living in a country where children get shot up on a near daily basis must really be living the life.

Attached: 1524426739905.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>A business can only generate profit from the difference between production costs and revenue from sale.*
FTFY

>Without labor being invested in the first place, literally no product or service of value can be sold.
Yes? That doesn't mean there's any inherent value to it, aside from what is assigned from without by observers.

no, you see it's only soi if you open your mouth at more than a 30 degree angle. that guy has his mouth open slightly so it's actually based and redpilled!

If you have wealth and don't care about others it's not bad

>Boy yeah, living in a country where black children get shot up on a near daily basis must really be living the life.
How is it not?

>Child sex slaves in UK higher rates than they've ever been