Why are the boss fights so dogshit in this game?

Why are the boss fights so dogshit in this game?
>maintain your distance
>dodge and hit twice..rinse and repeat
also combat is lame af

Attached: sekiro.jpg (295x171, 8K)

dude you just suck lmao

>Have to fight the Shichimen Warrior 3 times

Why did they think this was necessary?

thats every from game

>dodging in Sekiro
You're lame.

Better than rolling like a retard and hitting the boss once or twice, running away, and then repeating for the rest of the game.

>Have to
He's optional every single time, retard.

>Shichimen Warrior is not even a warrior
WTF bros

What are the best enemies to train deflection timing with? I find myself anticipating the hit too often.

sekiro has many flaws but boss fights are not part of it, do you mean mini-bosses?

DStard : the post
you just suck, this is not darksoul brainlet
G I T
U
D

Attached: RcgqIuc[1].jpg (600x600, 27K)

You're legitimately playing the game wrong

Just mash the deflect button LMAO

Attached: gun saint.jpg (245x206, 15K)

Genichiro is probably the best boss as a skillcheck, once you get used to Sekiro's combat he's very easy but it can be pretty hard until that stage

idk man I beat chained ogre first time, juzou the drunkard 2nd time and lady butterfly in 5, literally just running around and getting 2-3 hits in. this shit is not fun at all

that's not how you play Sekiro

Which boss did you get filtered by?
Be honest.

I just finished playing yesterday. The only enjoyable boss in the game was the first fight with the owl. Genichiro was okay. The rest was trash.

>dodge and hit twice..rinse and repeat
Sounds like every Souls game

HESITATION IS DEFEAT!!!

Nah, I've beaten the game. But I just feel like the bosses took too many tries and not enough use of the deflection of the mechanic. Feel like there is a level of practice I am missing to make the best use of the mechanics.

I'd say challenge yourself and do a no Kuro's charm run. With the damage you'll take for blocks you'll find yourself getting a lot better at consistently deflecting.

Attached: 1557374927099.png (2949x1765, 1.89M)

what? did you just hit and run the entire game? if so yes you did it wrong.

t. contrarian faggot
its the best game of its type for a while, combat system is very grood, every game gets boring after playing it for months, that doesn't make it a bad game.

>But I just feel like the bosses took too many tries and not enough use of the deflection of the mechanic.
its your fault for not paying attention