Tfw xbox already won E3 2019

>tfw xbox already won E3 2019

Attached: 1528989220732.png (1500x1000, 1.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=il5Zl3vGvVw
imgur.com/a/1A6aoQ2#wHcrp5L
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they got good Japs games and they aren't censored I might consider buying the next xbone

Sony won't even be around this year after last year.

Attached: Sony E3 2018.gif (929x510, 47K)

if they have the best console on the market i'll buy it day one.

Attached: NuvP95g.png (1007x535, 222K)

I just want them to have good games.
Cause so far, no need to buy an Xbox with a godlike PC and the other two consoles

couldn't care less about exclusives i care about games in general. as long as i get some good games like witcher 3, rdr2, gta 5 etc again i only care about which is the best console to play it on. couldn't care less about pc gaming in all honesty. maybe in 4 years when i graduate and have the time and money to build a $1000 high end 144hz pc with 3 monitors etc

When was the last time SNOY won an E3? Over a decade ago?

every E3 since the PS4.

how about not arguing about pointless console wars.

in other news an senior designer at naughty dog just joined microsoft initiative studio. this studio looks to be packed with talent.

... they have lost yes, when was the last time they won?

>this is what snoys actually believe

Attached: snoy station.jpg (394x534, 61K)

>That's a lot of games, Microsoft. Are they all exclusive to Xbox?
>No, but you can play them on Xbox.
>Yes, Microsoft, we could. Hypothetically speaking.

They aren't putting a fucking threadripper in the next xbox, but I can believe the rest. Where is this from?

>won
>e3
have sex.

Xbox won last year's E3 too

Attached: 1528214588310.jpg (666x656, 93K)

>won E3 with no games

>won E3 with all games
ftfy

Lost Odyssey 2

Attached: 370-3709941_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-xbone-ainz-wojak-xbox-one.jpg (820x919, 188K)

it doesn't say they're putting threadripper. they're using a zen 3 or custom zen 2 variant which will have 3 threads per core (originally 4 but one is deactivated).

i saw it on beyond3d tech forums but the source is
youtube.com/watch?v=il5Zl3vGvVw

With what? Multiplats for PS4?

Attached: xbots before and after.png (2835x3649, 3.51M)

E3 is gonna SUUUUUUUUUCK

oh yeah and in case you don't believe it, we've had this image of a scarlett devkit showing 3 threads per core since around january now

imgur.com/a/1A6aoQ2#wHcrp5L

8 cores * 3 threads per core = 24 threads

Last year and every other year since the PS4

Attached: 1511849300167.jpg (500x594, 120K)

>i...it only has multiplats!
>has the best version of every multiplat

>Last year
lol no
>every other year since the PS4
What a delusional world you live in

>has the best version of every multiplat
you mean PC?

>The guy buying Fallout 76

Attached: LMAO.jpg (491x358, 32K)

And shitty devs will use less than half. The fucking state of vidya coders.

well at least we know next gen consoles won't be held back by CPU this time round so we can assume stable framerates. then again with the news AMD Navi is a epic flop we could end up with consoles which have CPU more powerful and capable than the GPU. i guess those extra threads will just be used for CPU RT if there is the headroom though.

How many cores do games use now anyway? I remember when they struggled to use more than 2.

4 cores are still viable if you're already using an old i5 or if you're on a budget. 6 cores is the sweet spot now with processors like the i5 9400f or ryzen r5 2600x. some of the more demanding games can use up to 8 threads like the battlefield games multiplayer.

>BOTNET 10
I chuckled.

>Fallout 76
OH NONONONO AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Neat, can't wait to upgrade my rig with the upcoming AMD cpu's. It's been a while since they pulled ahead. Last time was the dual-core Athlon series I believe.