Blizzard

>Blizzard
>Puts out race 8 months late because BFA is already a joke.

>XIV Team
>Works on their spare time to make sure new races are up to snuff, without directors knowledge, to make sure the players have the best product.

Wew, the difference is actually night and day.

Attached: 125a97bf5cce0efe6804c2b0df85ba70af3b71fd_1.png (600x570, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PQO6KBZ2xx4
youtu.be/xdHmLONxYmI
youtu.be/MkZqcOQ58DE?t=275
youtu.be/8iLStmVMgg8?t=3672
streamable.com/soji4
youtube.com/watch?v=yts-tlDc5EE
youtu.be/AQb3Un-U7e4
youtu.be/_sQTjWolEFE?t=190
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: IMG_20190510_041252.jpg (600x492, 58K)

Honestly, any time spent making new races is a waste of development time money and energy, when that effort could be put to better use by adding or expanding new features or content.

Soul: youtu.be/PQO6KBZ2xx4

Soulless: youtu.be/xdHmLONxYmI

Attached: ffxiv director.jpg (507x339, 57K)

Attached: okay.gif (498x278, 1.44M)

>devs have to work in their spare time to make their incomplete race be able to use 1/3rd of items every other race can use
woooow

Attached: 1557381540284.png (1135x1075, 667K)

>this is what blizzcucks actually believe kekeke
See name.

So I'll actually be able to use my eyepatch for glamor when they come out instead of waiting for months?

Attached: 1495389089549.jpg (364x329, 19K)

Yet another thinly veiled attempt from YoshiKek in trying to make the playerbase sympathize by explaining everything away with a "lack of ressources".
Imagine being the Executive Officer at Square Enix and still being unable to ask those crusty old fucks in suits to increase the manpower for the FFXIV team so they can continue (or maybe start?) putting out quality content without having to cut corners with EVERYTHING they do.
People always ignore how they started making a shitload of cash from the mogstation sells and how all of it gets syphoned out into other projects. Every excuse makes it seem like they're stuck with the same number of people as they were on the release of ARR - ignore the success of this game and how much it nickle & dimes players for fat cat mounts. No, instead let's keep the 1 / 2 dungeons per patch and threaten players with a longer patch cycle should they ask for more or anything that isn't part of their well established formula. Their playerbase will continue to eat it up and the revenue flow is all they care about.
Square Enix is a prime example for old japanese work ethics that should've been gotten rid of at least 20 years ago. Don't even dare being a younger dev and expressing what *you* would like to do to your superiors.

Attached: fourpointoh.jpg (500x473, 74K)

>Eyepatch lion dad
I can't wait.

I thought hrothgar had claws?

racial armour only
please understand

I'm going with viera, but same here.
Eyepatches are nice.

God damn all the new alliance races are garbage
Even furbait vulpera look better than this shit

it was probably part of the racial gear.

It's a shame 4.5 was such a garbage patch

Imagine

You can probably change them in the character creator.

BA was so fun, idk what you're talking about.

The problem is no one in JP land wants to work on MMOs.
Theyve had recruitment listings up for an age.
Thanks for your uninformed opinion though.

>Blizzard did a free play event in WoW at the same time as FFXIVs fanfest
>Blizzard releases WoW patches around the same time as FFXIV is announcing or doing their patches
>Blizzard implemented some features in WoW people were begging for a long time prior just because FFXIV did it (eyes/head moving with target, relic progression based weapons, more cutscenes in quests, etc)
>Blizzard slashed BFA's price to $40 when Shadowbringers price was announced to be $40
>Blizzard is scrambling to release Classic WoW this summer in order to one up FFXIV Shadowbringers also releasing this summer
>They're deleting threads about FFXIV on the WoW official forums
>Even Blizzard community managers are going to FFXIV events to shill WoW

Why is Blizzard so afraid of FFXIV now?

Attached: blizzard-employee-at-ffxiv-fest.jpg (640x853, 98K)

agree, on SB yoshi had the excuse of utlimate battles that required time and resources for the releasing of such poor and bland content, now they will say the reces pulled too much shit and time and we are only gonna get half of what we got on the other xpacs

>put bunny ears on female human
>don't even bother making males
>call it a new race
are all pseudofurries this easy to please?

Attached: 1552498115120.jpg (667x670, 58K)

>Eureka
I sleep

Good thing SE corporate is in this thread to set the record straight. Thanks guys.

Viera live for a very long time. Young looking Viera might still look like a child, but it'll be decades old. Why SE afraid? Nintendo has no problem with such tropes.

Attached: Full_Injured_Nowi.png (1684x1920, 400K)

Blizzard does that shit to EVERYONE.
Even if its compleatly unnecessary overkill for them to do so.
>Overwatch public beta week during Battleborn launch

Because FFXIV tops WoW in every aspect except PvP, and WoW players are starting to notice

Epic ESL false flag

be grateful they're working so hard.

We know how they age and it's done specifically to avoid that
They're adults by 13, then stop aging.

nigger i'm paying them monthly
that's where my gratitude ends

>One dude with reused assets is whats taking away from dev time

Bitch about the dev limits all you want, what do they do if no one wants to work there? Lower the bar and hire interns so all we get is broken releases?

4:35 soul
youtu.be/MkZqcOQ58DE?t=275

soulless 1:01:14
youtu.be/8iLStmVMgg8?t=3672

Attached: ffxiv_fanfestlondon_photo_04_1414414775.jpg (4925x3014, 1.58M)

hahaha MALE VIERAFAGS KEKED ETERNALLY. POST YFW HROTH.

Attached: 249062067067456685568284.jpg (1280x720, 100K)

Is Yoshida based and, dare I say it, redpilled?

Attached: basedyoshida.png (710x514, 422K)

They know!

Attached: 1555340782211.png (640x904, 305K)

>ignoring the bara cat man
all WoW races are just humans with different ears and skin conditions anyway

>barafaggots
Furries need to hang.

>my gratitude is over
>I'm going to relentlessly shitpost on this anime imageboard now

Have you seen Miqo'te fags? Yes. It is that easy.

COPE.

Not sure how that second response is relevant to mine at all. I was mocking you for pretending you know shit about SE's situation.

>new race
I was unaware that adding a bunny ear accessory to an already existing race counts as "new".

>cant wear helmets
>unpaid interns have to fix this shit that devs are too lazy to
>still can't wear helmets, but you have librarian glasses now

Attached: 1438527295908.png (449x442, 151K)

Attached: vvlp8k4ua7t21.jpg (1080x1071, 84K)

>comparing who's faeces smell better

Go back to WoW and do your gay furry muscle garbage there
Perfectly fine without you disgusting creatures in FF

>Forum posters actually okay with this.

Holy shit XIV players are fucking retarded.

yes yes we all know Blizzard is soulless already.

COOOPER NIGGER.

Attached: 05fd286a48f226171a97b243eaeb2e32.png (474x173, 35K)

>2 more weeks

>have to put up with the actual fucking most obnoxious part of the furry community forever now, but get viera finally

T-thanks...

How much longer until FFXIV surpasses WoW in active subs in North America?

It's great they did all this, but can we all agree that Ivalice moogles using a slightly modified lala skeleton would have been infinitely superior to roecats?
>tfw no juggler class with a mischevious trickster Ivalice moogle who is part of a traveling troupe who spends the majority of quests pranking you or helping you prank others
>tfw no class quest that involves you fucking with a DF party while they try to complete a run

Attached: 7124bb73ad01231af28a558c51e19b65.jpg (1280x720, 261K)

>XIV Team
>carbon copies everything from the much better game, XI
wew. xiv is a game for literal faggots and zoomers

You know their recruitment page is public right? Its not hard to know whats going on when the listing for "Designer for Battle content in large scale MMO" has been there for literal years.

I honestly hope it led to a few suicides. Those fucks are unbearable.

Except one forces you to grind months for a copy pasta race while the other cut production in half

Attached: 1556155853106.gif (360x238, 1.43M)

zoomers don't play FFXIV, they play retail WoW like their favorite streamer Asmongold.

Attached: ffxiv boomer the show.jpg (687x382, 50K)

Go make your own thread you nostalgic boomer faggot

Keep enjoying your dead, outdated game. Boomer scum

Never. XIV can't even begin to touch WoW's sub numbers, even if you need to resort to something as pathetic as restricting WoW to a single region.

Imagine being a literal faggot with a muscle fetish

What makes you so sure?

Ivalician moogles would be cute and all, but you just know all the degenerates would flock to it

Attached: TA2-Hurdy.png (738x810, 420K)

>>carbon copies everything from the much better game, XI
I wish. Maybe it'd be a halfway decent game then.

Lalafells already exist, so whatever.

To be fair WoW sub numbers keep plummeting. They just don't care because the cash shop, hearthstone, and overwatch make them a ton of money

You will never be a woman.

Pau Lika is a fucking retard.

Attached: 1476455619826.jpg (960x672, 223K)

oh no no no bros... This was last year. Imagine today...

Attached: api.jpg (611x337, 65K)

its too late, hrothgars are a thing

Attached: 14387654578897.png (693x853, 667K)

They're gonna flock to baracats too. Might as well have a good one.

I think Stormblood was kinda a mess in general, combined with the huge marketing push by SquareEnix before its launch and all that.
Also focusing on two settings instead of one was kinda eh. But post 4.2 it really turned around, the extremes where fun same as the Savage and Ultimate Fights. And not broken as some of the Alexander shit was on release. Also the Alliance Raids and the recent batch of dungeons was top tier.

Post moar? For a friend.

>muh tranny boogeyman
Why so threatened by something that doesn't exist, lardass?

Dilate you seething HRT retard. You will never be a male viera. You will never have your gay ERP.

Who is dis uwu

They're even hunched to attract the WoW crowd. Fuck me. I don't want to deal with this filth. Hope they make a cat remover mod like the lala remover.

At least they'll finally fuck off the roes

>He doesn't want faggot cats so he must be a tranny who wants faggot rabbits!

All of you disgusting degenerates need to fucking kill yourselves.

Someone leaked the Shadowbringers trailer music
>Tfw 2:37

streamable.com/soji4

Attached: chills.jpg (1100x625, 138K)

youtube.com/watch?v=yts-tlDc5EE

They could have fixed old assets and gave the base races better animations instead, maybe even fixed clipping issues.

Wow, I've rarely heard something that makes me feel this way before

That looks like shit though

Hey guess what?
People get moved around inside the company whether they want to be or not. This isn't new for Squeenix, they just don't care.

>You will never have your gay ERP
are you implying that a race of big gay lions aren't going to be prime erp material?

You realize we can see the video name without clicking?

For real tho WHY DO WE STILL NOT HAVE THE FUCKING TRAILER THEME STILL?

Attached: 523412.png (578x878, 307K)

I've been under a rock for the last seven days, where did these pictures come from?

Attached: 1531184565731.gif (480x270, 997K)

Bara cats are literally ONLY going to be used for gay ERP you actual fucking retard
Why do you think people don't want them?

New post from YoshiP where he gives shitty excuses for the bad design decisions and says "hey look, the team made glasses work, be excite!"

Because it's not finished yet.

dumb boomer. rick roll was dead like 10 years ago, should have used ricardo.

I just got 70 DRK, played Paladin as my tank role up till now. Am I doing something wrong because I feel incredibly fucking squishy compared to PLD against bosses.

Rampart + sheltron was enough to shrug off pretty much any attack but rampart + TBN makes me nearly fucking die to any big tank buster

>tfw mongol lizards were the only neat non-copypasta race they had
>will forever be remembered with this tranny shit

Attached: 1553388898298.jpg (630x627, 102K)

You forgot about
FUCK PEDOS AND FUCK NIGGERS

Male viera or seething healer fag.
Which are (you)?

From what I learned from MMOs, it's that everyone on Yea Forums that talks about them are jaded cynical assholes that are terrible at the game yet they feel like they have an opinion that matters.

Attached: file.png (1200x889, 1.33M)

Sucks that glasses is one of the biggest red flag in this game.

their lore justifies it too

Attached: 1554865128503.png (648x432, 429K)

>zoomers playing a game released a decade before they were born
good joke

Im really enjoying UWU. I havent had this much fun raiding since Alexander.

maybe ultimate fight is where the real content is at.

Attached: 1553908693686.png (320x320, 122K)

MMOs are like a magnet for social retards, this shouldn't be surprising.

I wonder if WoW made any new tweets to FFXIV? It's been what, 2 years ago?

Attached: nowkiss_ffxivwow.png (638x2833, 1.99M)

Didn't he switch to ESO?

I'd rather have both genders for Hrothgar than this shitty compromise, and we really didn't need another fucking DPS, I'd rather no job at all or fixing BLU. But keep seething and pretending everyone who understands that YoshiP isn't perfect is a boogieman tranny.

Depends. A Pince-Nez can look good in certain costumes and races.

Use Dark Mind on magic tank busters.

Retail WoW today caters hard to ADHD zoomers from the game design, the streamer culture, and even the cash shop.

You're not making sense.

Attached: 1536134797217.png (250x418, 121K)

If he actually cared we wouldn't have lalas.

UwU is fun, until you get to the later stages of prog and clearing.

If you have someone in the party that can't admit to mistakes, I guarantee you'll hate him or her by the end of the run.

Only temporarily because he found out that it increased the amount of donations he received while streaming. As soon as WoW gets a new patch or Classic comes out he's switching back to that in a heartbeat.

>talks about tanks not being balanced, so they added a 4th
>talks about healer imbalance, so there's no new healers
>talks about there only being 2 ranged support dps, so added a new one despite MCH issues

Attached: 1553212049504.png (273x184, 7K)

In tank stance you have that buff that gives you MP back on damage right? More damage you take, more MP you get and the more you can spam Dark Arts.
Tell your healer, not to be a lazy bitch, also that bubble shield is pretty handy.

In another dimension
>its another ruse
>benchmark drops
>female hrothgar and male viera
>female hrothgar are tone and tall, not blocky and wide
>male viera are lithe, not some 10 year old
>all the helms work
Thank goodness they aren't race locking classes.

Attached: IMG_20190510_083808.jpg (840x1024, 110K)

I could see that. If I didnt like the people I raided with, id grow to hate the person and the fight.

>Faggot frog poster too dumb to understand anything
Not surprised.

>Works on their spare time

If you were an adult and not a little kid you'd realize that this is unacceptable.

not sure which is funnier, this guy actually thinking zoomers would play MMOs instead of FoTM shit like fortnite or that he thinks WoW (especially in BfA) actually gets new players consistently enough to make this sentence

talking about savage stuff here where you don't use grit

>Implying MCH isn't being reworked into a top parsing greedy personal damage DPS like BLM/SAM

>Talks about how he doesn't want pedos or violence towards children, but the story tackles violence and sexual violence against children, they add child characters, and Lalafell exist.
>Says he wanted to add "more beastly" races, makes the least beastly race possible and instead panders to barafurs.
>Directly acknowledges that his logic is contradictory.
It's literally just excuses.

>I can have him as my Butler in my house
Yoshi is based

can i play this game with controller? i wanna play comfy from bed. never played an mmo before

You can, yeah.

I can't wait to change into this. Way better than Worgen.

yes. the game was made from the ground up to be played with controller or keyboard+mouse. Majority of Japanese people play on PS4 with controller and have significantly higher endgame clear rates than Americans and Europeans that play with keyboard&mouse.

>add a third RDPS to balance the others out since why would you play MCH if Bard does the same but better?

>Add a 4th Tank because giving PLD magic defense pretty much took what made DRK special in the first place. Why would you want to play DRK if WAR and PLD do the same thing but it's way easier

>Have three Healers, one for Shields, one for Regen and one that can do both plus buffs.
So why add another healer that just does what AST does but different but also the same?

Yes, you can do everything with a controller. Make sure you go into the options and enable extended hotbars. I would still recommend using a keyboard for communication though.

Does that mean GUN will objectively be shit?

where is mr. shota lover? it's official now. no shotas!

>Addendum—On Adding Younger-Looking Playable Characters
>Among some of the feedback we received were requests for playable characters that resembled young boys and girls. Unfortunately, this is one request we cannot consider for ethical reasons.

Attached: 1551365227415.gif (764x302, 1.81M)

I for one welcome our new furry bara overlords. Fuck weebs.

>They pander to XI faggots with eureka
>Rarely anyone played it fully
You people need to be dragged and shot

>FFlogs meta fags laugh at DRKs and MCHs
>look at Japanese Clear parties
>non of them fag about the meta and still get the clear pretty fast

Yes but don't be a fag that doesn't have a keyboard plugged in as well.

>weebs
Bara is also a weeb thing.

Attached: 1451044700538.png (762x647, 519K)

I'm from the year 2020 and FFXIV Shadowbringers wins MMO of the year from players and reviewers alike. Retail WoW continues to decline and Classic WoW starts off strong but dips heavily after the first 6 months.

btw check out my last digit, it's an even number.

I still find it deliciously ironical that DRK got first clear in both ultimate when everyone was screaming that DRK was shit/dead/unplayable

Attached: z21.jpg (609x589, 109K)

Leaving logs aside, MCH isn't particularly enjoyable to play which is one of the reason it's getting a rework.

>fuck weebs
>using weeb term for big gay man

>Be me
>I wanted to be a bunny boy
>Fanfest comes, feel bummed
>Realize what kind of people that also wanted bunny boys
>Feel better with the lions
>Now I'm tempted to make President King Edison

Attached: __thomas_edison_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_lansane__0b38f3e9e2a6367c39bbffc865c4f02c.png (1000x714, 911K)

odds and it flops

h-home????? home home home home!!!

Attached: 1539543754593.jpg (353x398, 37K)

>see a cute sprout doing everything wrong
>check party list
>languages: F only

Attached: 1529323568310.png (300x325, 84K)

Quite the opposite. Baras, gachi and anything that doesn’t resemble a bishie make weebs seethe.

>fuck weebs
>bara overlords

Attached: 1521129295251.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Oh cool, 9 will be an even number in the future

no because its going to be balanced

thats because japs care more about clearing consistently than REEEEEE MY PARSE

Kek, I'm from 2021 and GUN becomes a permanent part of the meta for its utility and equal damage output to that of WAR.

MCH is saved and Gauss Barrel is removed as part of the rework.

My last two digits are 37

>Lalafells have the highest savage/ultimate clear rates
>Director of the game plays as a Lalafell on his livestreams
>His fflogs show that he has purple parses on his Lalafell BLM as well
>A Japanese guy who works 5 jobs and plays on a PS2 controller on a laptop is better than the majority of NEETs with no job and play on keyboard+mouse w/ addons

Damn

Attached: 1513264536286.png (690x1280, 922K)

this, it parses fine, but actually playing it feels like shit and that is why you never see MCHs.
>WoWfags are dying for Classic
>thinking current Blizzard isn't going to fuck it up
ignorance is bliss

is that hiroshimoot?

what's yoship in game name?

and the guy who got world first said he only chose DRK not because of meta or strategy but because he finds it fun and the gear looks cool

>massive shitter, doing everything wrong you could do wrong
>no sprout
>Lalafell
>Languages: F
Every. Fucking. Time.

but user, i want them BECAUSE of that fact!

>FFXIV Shadowbringers wins MMO of the year from players and reviewers alike
As if. Everyone will still vote WoW because they are sheep.

>"New race"
Look WoW is shit too but don't pretend like your pile of garbage smells better

Because jap mentality is just "get the duty done" instead of turning everything into a dick waving contest.
Trying to eek out faster clears is fine if you've already done the fight and know what's coming but people don't do that and just look up the big damage speedcomps and want to just copy that without going through the fight first.

>the game was made from the ground up to be played with controller

>tfw playing FFXIV in bed right now with my GPD Win 2

Attached: 1462178255152.jpg (1282x1218, 200K)

Do it, user. Show them what American spirit and a can-do attitude can achieve.

You have pre-ordered your Tataru minion with free artbook, right, Yea Forums?

Attached: EM17.jpg (600x800, 27K)

link me yoship's fflogs page right now

NIN, MNK, BRD or BLM?

i wanna mash a potato!

I told you man. I told you about Chaos.

and they are competing for the aiming spot with bards that bring both buffs for the party and are fun to play, there is just no real reason to bring a mch if you can choose

Is there a Tophat that can be worn by all classes? I have a mighty need to be a mother fucking F A N C Y ass lion.

This is shit but its still better than just humans with bunny ears

Leddit and official forums are praising them for this too, not seeing the doublethink.
>"b-but the reasonings"
Are shit
It's going to be a shitfest. The MT/OT thing too, MT dies and OT won't have tools to replace him or MT jobs are essentially useless and everyone's just going to be OT.

N u g g e t p o r n

Also to be fair viera are a pretty old FF race

It really isn't.

There's this gay shit but it's from event and faglion most likely won't be able to wear them anyway.

Attached: 1544206018953.png (664x673, 461K)

Just like NA you dumb piece of shit armchair raider. Nobody locks slots (besides general roles, because taking 4 casters is retarded), and people just want their clear so they can leave. NA uses safe strats that are usually better than JP because they refuse to change theirs when better ones are found.
Don't talk shit when you've never opened party finder in your life.

No one knows what his private account is called (he doesn't play lala on his private account btw). Why would he use a third party tool and upload to a western site anyway?

I'm glad they don't. Their toes didn't have claws and it triggered my autism.

He has many different alts

fflogs.com/character/id/10561469?zone=21&mode=detailed

>They're deleting threads about FFXIV on the WoW official forums

They leave them up as long as there is a favorable balance of people shitting on the game compared to people complimenting the game. Once people get too nice about FFXIV they purge it but if it stays wholely negative a thread can stay up for weeks.

Attached: 1557421326193.jpg (949x1200, 78K)

See

NIN if you like being useful to everyone
BRD if you like being useful to healers
BLM if you like easy big damage
MNK if you like dancing

It works surprisingly well.
youtu.be/AQb3Un-U7e4

I fucking hate off-model art.
Lalas look like dumpy potato sack people. That is canon. They are not shortstacks.

They fucking are. My god, I cant believe just a few words saying they aren't going to do shit "please understand" and they are all happy.
Also, who the fuck wanted a lupin-like race? They look fucking stupid ingame.

I must admit though I trully want this lion buttler in my house.

Attached: 125a97bf5cce0efe6804c2b0df85ba70af3b71fd_0.png (600x492, 438K)

Yeah no, going for high society, not flaming cock gobbler.
Guess the monocle will have to do for now.

tranny threads and tranny anime erp belong on

Only if I can kill it

The #1 thing people get wrong with Lalafells in fanart are that they draw visible kneecaps. Lalafells in-game do not have visible kneecaps, it's just mochi looking legs.

With aren't you there then?

>viera get these retarded duck faces
>but they're also the only race that will get proper heels with their racial armor

>NIN
Maybe.
>MNK
No, wait until the expansion comes. Too much work for no reward.
>BRD
Really easy and everyone will love you, damage feels anemic though. Lots of buttan pressing.
>BLM
The comfiest, you should have leveled it already. The class is really about learning to not be too greedy, especially later on.

wtf I want him in my static now
imagine rading with yoship and going for world firsts since he knows all the mechanics

God I want to pound their mochi legs

today I will remind them

Attached: 1557360031653.png (703x383, 40K)

It's not a drawing of a lala tho, it's from GBF

Everyone in ff12 had a retarded duck face.

The bunnies look fine.

Attached: Rabbit.jpg (1920x1080, 504K)

The Viera look so fucking retarded and I have no idea why people are so hype for them. Those upper lips look so unhealthily swollen.
Can't wait for people to notice how retarded they look when their Viera smiles or opens their mouth in cutscenes.

tranny esl's now i've seen everything

Harvin don't sport any kind of significant tats either.

still, every fanart of Lalafell out there can't draw their legs correctly. it triggers my autism

Attached: 1555437976976.jpg (720x1089, 241K)

This is the perfect time for Square to take over the MMO market since Blizzard has become lazy and incompetent to the point they are making 0 effort to fix any issues fans have been complaining about for years now.

They are basically walking chibis and hardly anybody does it right.

From that angle, yes. But from any side angle they're just ugly.
And even then they just look like a basic bitch.

A lot of them are actually. It must have something to do with the absolute despair of living in a third world country with nothing to do but get your mind poisoned by the internet.

>Nin
Has uses, okay choice. You're a melee buffslut.
>MNK
the DRK/MCH of Melee. Sure you can do decent but others can do what you can do easier and as such do mechanics better.
>BRD
Solid choice unironically.
>BLM
BLM and Sam are "braindead" according to some but they do their role and depending on your playstyle can be pretty fun. Pure, raw, rough damage.. and memes.

We need a purge. Fucking furries.

>reach endgame
>raids have babbymode handicap already meaning you just have to follow mechanics instead of do mechanics and worry about DPS
>no way to get into ultimate groups with two months until next expansion
>and apparently the ultimate fights will have to be reworked to compensate for new job balancing meaning strategies probably wont be the same if you attempt UCOB or UWU 5.0 onwards
Guess I'll just grind for a relic weapon in eureka...

Attached: 1555565178571.jpg (634x479, 38K)

Almost all of the shitters I encounter are F only, and the ones that aren't are krauts. It has however severely decreased since the data split. Yes, I am on Light.

BLM is the GOAT but SAM is braindead. Much rather have a RDM in the team than a SAM.

>boomers complain that modern mmos have no sense of community
>yoshiP observes that players create spaces and events within his game to socialize with, and wants to give them more tools to promote and enhance this behavior
>autists sperg out because they're not working on more ultimates that only about 1% of the playerbase even bothers with

Attached: 1364838253369.png (1095x859, 28K)

wah!

Attached: 1535748247046.gif (178x148, 982K)

No, no. Stuff like that is fine. You can tell from a distance who you don't want to associate/group up with thanks to that race.

Every race is just a human in this game, you're getting humans with bunny ears and some furshit whose model looks like it appeals to the girls who love beauty and the beast. I hate wow but one of the reasons for its success is the huge variety in races

AAAAA I really really want a brown male bunny with sharkteeth

Attached: 1550080131169.png (670x900, 353K)

I'm a filthy kraut, but you won't see me using the D tag. Anyone who uses anything but E is automatically a shitter.

The vast majority of WoW players play the most human races available. Almost no one is playing the weird races.

N E V E R

E V E R

>New Ultis already confirmed.
Dunno why you think us raidfags are spergging, but it aint us.

I like them. I also expect 90% of them to just go back to being cats in a month anyways.

I miss the old days when devs just threw a boss and some random adds together, gave the lot some quirky mechanic, dumped it in a raid and left it to the players to figure out what to do. Nowadays you always get announcements for the obligatory "don't stand together" AoE attack or "this guy has space aids, spread it so he doesn't become a space aids monster" wipe mechanic debuff.

He's basically saying that the game should have more sandbox MMO elements where they give players the tools to create their own content. People should be embracing this instead of shitting on him with "WHERES MY NEW 20 MIN DUNGEON"

Attached: Q1.png (1443x2048, 736K)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1550000060252.jpg (900x1500, 88K)

>sharkteeth
Where in the history of anything gave you the idea this was ever on the table?

Whatever you say weeb.

>no way to get into ultimate groups with two months until next expansion
I just did.
Granted I was headhunted. Just keep looking if you really want to try them. There's a subreddit dedicated exclusively to finding groups for raiding.

Reinstalling FFXIV right now.
Anyone want to start a new character and play with me?

Ultima Online shows why a sandbox MMO is peak fun. Fuck themepark MMOs.

my only problem with male viera is how are they going to make them look different compared to elezen, since Yoshi described them as slim and elegant, viera already look very similar to femelezen, even the neck is similar
unless bunny ears are the sole factor that would make people fantasia, which I realize as I type this, is almost definitely the case

>xiv devs being this out of touch of what actually needs to be changed or fixed about their game
It's amazing how the playerbase can be so distracted over meaningless improvements.

>they just look like a basic bitch
did you fall for the amazon meme?

Attached: 74331127_p2.jpg (800x1014, 105K)

So what does the game actually need changed or fixed, in your opinion?

Is this the lala from CUL questline?

Those are tiny humans with robot arms and legs.

No logical person can seriously be complaining about mostly standardizing stack markers
Anyway, go look at O12S.

finally, an establishment that caters to my dickless self

I don't

What meaningful improvements would be needed then, O wise one.

So will they ever release the missing genders later on?
I wish Yoshi would actually say if they had any plans instead of an inconclusive "maybe we will maybe we won't"

I never knew MNK was so disliked. I really enjoy physical attack classes like that. Should I just not play this game? Is MNK really that terrible?

A man can dream

>NIN
pretty solid, everyone wants you because muh parse, no one expects you to do DPS because they only care about Trick Attack and LB3
>MNK
Either you hate it or love it depending on how much effort you're willing to put in to learning the Tornado Kick rotation, but it's a personal favorite. Most fun to play by a wide margin once you get the hang of it
>BRD
Good, but you'll be relying on DRG in your party for the piercing debuff. Even without it, you're still valuable, and you can play music outside of combat.
>BLM
Learning fights as one is a pain in the ass but once you understand AOE and mechanic positioning the fight, you become a god with the highest DPS output of any class.

Leveling a character in FF14 is ass. You are essentially told to stick to main quests but they don't give enough experience leading to times of grinding or back tracking for side quests. Wow on the other hand is a nicely tuned leveling system where each batch of quests you get tend to be in a similar area and are created to allow a smooth levelling progression.

It's probably less about them not doing it right and more about them drawing them the way they'd like lalas to look, ie: fuckable. Harvins, basically.

>Playerbase is happy
But I'm not happy! So they FAILED!

yes the one that acts cute&nice at her job but outside her job she acts like a unsophisticated limsa nigger

>Anyway, go look at O12S.
Surely you don't expect doomposter retards to actually play the game?

Attached: hmm.png (72x88, 9K)

Attached: AprilMale.jpg (2592x1944, 1.06M)

>thinking current Blizzard isn't going to fuck it up
Honestly It would be the best if they didn't touched at all, just put a server online and don't even go near it. This is all what classicfags want anyway.

You people have no fucking idea what you want in a gender that essentially doesn't exist.

Can't you read?

I had to try really hard not to jump to "you clearly don't even play the fucking game retard" straight away

Pretty sure that was a joke, but I'll give it a pass.

I want elezen but taller, more muscular, and with rabbit ears.

Anyone got a gif of the prima vista troupe squatting? I need it for reasons.

>This is what male viera looks like
The director of this game is so based for dabbing on fujos

would unironically play as a viangaa

Are there any good ones, currently? I hear a lot about Wurm these days.

>He actually did Eureka
Fucking autist

Based on the women they'd just get elezen with rabbit ears anyways.

>Also, who the fuck wanted a lupin-like race? They look fucking stupid ingame.
there were some people. but more people said "We can't have beastly races due to lore and head gear" as well as saying it wont be as popular. That and despite him knowing Lupine were wanted it, why did we get a lion?

Based Yoshi-p denying tranny/pedo fantasies.

Attached: 10979604.png (835x76, 11K)

It's a very active job that has remained the same since the start of the game, only recently having some new strat with looping tornado kicks thanks to riddle of wind and shorter CD on perfect balance. Every weaponskill a positional, besides the AOE ones, and for some reason high-end fights this expansion have a habit of sperging out for attacks.

One thing you need to realize is that composition of groups literally doesn't matter for 99% of the playerbase. Even UWU had a monk in it's world first, and both ultimate fights had DRKs in their world first. Comp only matters for speedrun or parse boosting due to aligning buffs or stacking all buffs on one player. MNK is a good job and always has been.

Attached: 1549096596918.png (758x800, 841K)

Autists were the ones terrified of interacting with others in Eureka

I dont want to defend Actishitzzard but
>importing models from old game
>"working on spare time"

yeah, i can many switching back. They might be too tall for people or the gear might not look as good or stretched due to their size

He's aware of the shitstorm lalas brought to the west.

Don't have a gif, but here's a screenshot.

Attached: slav emote.png (1600x900, 2.56M)

>Is MNK really that terrible?
No, play it and get good at it.
If you're a god at it no one will ever complain and they will suck your cock eternally. But you MUST get good at it. This is the requirement.

>ethical reasons
translation = we're afraid of all the tranny games bloggers flooding websites with bad press

Massive QoL improvements that other modern MMOs have and overall better structure of the games functionality. Everyone who has played the game for a year at least has had to adhere to the games own shitty server ticks. Yes you get used to them but you shouldn't have to is my point. I understand there are different parts of the dev team but the overall focus should always be making the game better. That affects literally everyone who plays it and sadly has never seemed to be the focus especially when they make posts about being able to wear glasses.

Why didn't they give Bangaa as the playable beast race instead of Hrothgar? They even had the model done already because of the Ivalice quests.
Did they think FFX didn't have that many references ingame?

Damage numbers wise, it's not a bad job. It's just that you have to put in more actions per minute work to do the same DPS as Samurai or Black Mage. It's like why people hate DRK, you have to have double the APM to match WAR/PLD.

>I never knew MNK was so disliked.
The dangers of taking memes too seriously. Moron.

Do you need a recruit-a-friend code?

Why is this not an emote yet?

>disliked
Wrong. "You do more for what someone provides easier" isn't disliking. It's just that you put in more effort that won't really show. Same with DRK and mch.

If it isn't already one, it'll probably become one.

Such as?
Server ticks are one thing, but anything else?

What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch?

Attached: vm8UcOD.jpg (1600x2000, 403K)

The Bangaa model were low quality rips from the FFXII remaster.

I would not be surprised if Viangaa would be a beastribe in Sharlayan expansion

because people will abuse it to show lalafell panties or teabag people

This actually makes some sense.

SAM and BLM literally only bring their DPS which is why they're the top two. MNK has some utility like mantra and brotherhood. 4th highest DPS currently. beaten only by BLM, SAM, and SMN

Many don't want playable children. Many want body types that Alphinaud and Alisaie have.

>because people will abuse it to show lalafell panties

Attached: pls fuck me.png (280x282, 162K)

>many don't want children
>many want children, however

Attached: 1529058293514.png (379x375, 302K)

>You will never be able to cosplay as a squatting slavs and squat in the most incredible spot in the game

Attached: 1GNM7X8.png (844x1157, 69K)

>Many don't want playable children
>many just want their body type
you watch too much anime

>only
That's a really shitty spot to be in considering how much they have to juggle just to be in the running. Hopefully 5.0 fixes that.

>petite adults don't exist
Wanna know how I know you're american?

Well, it's a Japanese game, maybe the argument makes more sense over there.

They aren't adults though.

They're legal though.

Post the one wearing the serpent leaf crown

Sure but their body types still aren't an adult body type.

All of the arbitrary limitations the game has like being unable to dye something while your character is sitting or the market board Ui closing if you access your retainer. You're either new or xiv is your first mmo if you're not already aware of some of them.

Attached: Q13.png (1443x2048, 670K)

Please do not sexualize the mi'kittens

Attached: oturz3ntrmp21.jpg (806x1112, 78K)

The only Quality of Life features I want is:

>A Ping Meter
>Resolution scale slider to force the game to render at lower or higher internal resolution than your native resolution
>Access to the other gender's weapon stance poses
>Customizable chat log filter to block specific words in chat (like gil seller spam)
>A way for the FFXIV app to send you a notification if your queue is ready

Superflat and mega milk sliders when?

Attached: 1556577550432.jpg (823x1080, 416K)

They're legal, they're adults.

That's sort of a minor inconvenience.

>Access to the other gender's weapon stance poses
t.ranny

there is a different between small adults and children you moron, petite adults are portrayed in the form on Miqo'te (male and female) female Au Ra, even midlanders can be quite short in stature.
Alphinaud and Alisaie are quite a bit shorter than that, hell female Au Ra at min height already skirt the line as is, the only exception is Lalafell and they already caused some raised eyebrows

Didn't you guys just establish that they weren't adults though?

Why can't I stick my greatsword into the ground like the girls do?

>women get the sword plant while men get the gay cloud pose

Attached: 1555089957751.jpg (342x245, 14K)

I don't get Blizzard and the devs of WoW,
They get an insane amount of money from WoW, all from sub fees to cash shop, selling gold, expansions etc. They had one of the biggest playerbase and one of the most fanatic ones at that behind them.
AND STILL they manage to fuck up so much, I mean the game gets update like 3 times a year, indie games even get more content and updates than WoW.
I mean where the fuck do all the money go? They clearly barely have any devs working on the game anymore.

And the worst part of all is that they just had to put in a little effort and they would be able to keep most of their players, but despite having the biggest playerbase and opportunity you can dream of they just ignore it and has pretty much abandoned the game it seems.

Shouldn't even be a thing is the point.

because, uuuhm, you are not a girl?

Are people asking to play toddler and young children though? Or do they want teenagers?

pre 4.3 opener is childplay, TK rotation isn't hard to learn, people just don't want to learn it because why improve when you can play the same you always have. non-TK opener and rotation is still good damage regardless for those who have too high ping or are still confused by TK. A bad SAM or BLM is just low damage, a bad MNK can at least buff the tanks and other melee(s) for 5% as well as provide some healing suppot. A bad SMN can at least rez in a pinch.

On top of this, the meta comp for DPS is NIN, DRG, BRD, and MCH due to trick attack and piercing debuff.

obviously they gave up on making WoW the best years ago since they held the #1 spot for so long. monopolies always ruin products. look at intel, they were #1 for so long that they got lazy with CPU upgrades until AMD recently started giving them competition.

>XIV Team
>jumps off building because of being an overworked wagie
>caught by suicide prevention net
>repeat

...But O12S doesn't have a stack marker.

That comp isn't meta anymore, it's basically DRG+BRD+2 depending on the fight

M/F does, it has two in fact

they work hard but they get paid well. SE pays more than Nintendo

>>His fflogs show that he has purple parses on his Lalafell BLM as well
And yet whenever he does shit on stream during LL it shows he has no idea what the fuck he's doing.

The texture difference between the limbs and body is hilarious

>queue for leveling
>I'm MCH so I get placed #21 on the waiting list
>suddenly I drop to #27
what the fuck niggers

Exactly, but you still have to do a bunch of vague stuff, including stack, like that user was saying he was missing. Also I meant final.

Wow, these new models look fantastic compared to before. And they actually made head pieces work even though they said they wouldn't. The devs under-promised and over-delivered. Good shit.

Attached: 1508098633041.jpg (905x960, 77K)

he does it on purpose to be on level with his casual audience who watches his streams. it's like how larryzaur acts like a scrub in his videos even though he has all the UCOB weapons

there were players who wanted miqo'te kids to be playable, though this was seen as a bad idea immediately for obvious reasons.
the debate came back when the concept art for viera children was shown, so the whole shota viera thing started and people wanted even smaller races to play with
honestly I would say minimum height au ra female is the safest they can get away with, with those body types
also yes, people want smaller, but with normal proportions instead of lala proportions, you can see why this is a bad idea

>I mean where the fuck do all the money go?

Attached: 6879652.jpg (241x209, 6K)

Never used any food delivery services: let's say you put a message like in your pic, do they deliver?
Asking for a friend

Attached: 1487283043765.png (202x169, 38K)

Oh, I was just thinking about Final Omega for some reason.

But I mean how hard is it to hire a few more devs and put some more resources into the game so you can keep/get-back a lot more players?
It should not take an expert to figure out that it would make them loads more money than what they are doing now with their skeleton crew.

Hey hey people?

they never said headpieces wouldn't work, they said shit like helmets wouldn't appear, as well as a bunch of hats and shit, they didn't say all headgear, that was just people blowing smoke
if there were people who weren't expecting glasses to be visible on viera/hrothgar, you are a buffoon

I wonder if RPS got invited to the promo tour.

Final Omega makes you stack during HW

>they actually made head pieces work
they still dont work though, it's just circlets and other face objects you could easily overlook.

they don't give a shit, they send whoever is on shift.

What's a parse?

Your virtual PP meter

Exactly why we should unionize

Nu-MMO players want the raid on farm 2 hours after release.

I like the idea of him shouting for Taro the intern to pad him better

WoW is in the "cash cow" phase. You no longer invest, just milk as long you can.

Attached: bcg.jpg (1252x683, 133K)

First timers get queue priority for msq dungeons.

>sorry my friend, your dps is kinda low and I think we're always gonna hit enrage if we keep going like this
>I'm gonna replace you, nothing personal though
your raid leader yoship tells you this, what do?

Catering and pandering to the 1% crowd that raids is the thing that ruined MMO's.

Because Blizzard doesn't think about long term goals anymore, they can only think about how to chase after short term goals for quick profit to impress shareholders rather than sustained profit to make the game/company grow.

Classic WoW, Diablo Mobile, Overwatch esports, all to nab a quick in the moment buck rather than having long term plans.

Cut my dick off.

>you can see why this is a bad idea
Fuck this gay pussy mentality. China needs to start localizing their mmos that cater to lolicon chads.

Attached: loliemotes.webm (1000x562, 3M)

go on the official forums/reddit and cry about how parsers are ruining the game

Ask how he knows my dps is low. Report him when he says he uses a meter.

People been saying that they've got position available for years, so it looks like people might not want to work for their department

I got sent into one of these once. I think they mistook cutest for handsomest because I'm a 6.1 tank. Boy was it awkward to deliver the pizza to the pasty manlet faggot, didn't even tip.

Attached: 412312.jpg (720x960, 81K)

Damn, i wish Steparu was alive

>child trafficing
>forced underage marriage
Yup, that's china.

>I see that your enmity number is low even though you haven't used diversion once

Attached: yoshh.jpg (1268x524, 84K)

based and lolipilled

Everyone always has positions open for everything buddy

>implying im ever doing lower than blue to purple percentile dps
That would be one shitty static leader to not sit you down prior and attempt to get you to improve though even with just a warning.

Maybe it has something to do with being a lizard?

There is content, its just little. This is why wowfags leap on it like hungry tigers. The new patch comes out its cleared within a week, there you have months of stagnation. Companies realized a long ass time ago that employing people with no skill is more profitable. Ultimately the players are at fault, because they still buy that fucking game after being fooled so many times. If there is no demand for a better product why bother? It always goes like this:
>wowfags whines about wow being shit now
>still plays WoW, while complaining
>gets recommendation that he should play other game then
>nitpicks every shit in every other game game for not being the same as WoW
>goes back to WoW

Its fucking impossible to get outside of this hellish circle, because of the player.

I don't understand fflog mentality. So much of your DPS is based on your gear and team comp, if you get party buffs like balance or DRG eye buff or not.
Why are people even bragging about their parse and the whole cult centered around it when there's so many factors you can't even control? Good luck getting good parse without a NIN and AST

If you were stuck i the world of ff14 would you date and marry a bun?

Attached: bun23.png (680x900, 1.11M)

Viera seldom deign to mate with Humes.
Balthier is a lucky man.

No!

Attached: 1556770355700.png (1201x805, 1.36M)

Literal autism.

I wish Roe could be mounts for lalas

People just pretend it's a thing here. Everyone knows you don't take logs at face value and have to investigate them deeper for them to have meaning.

neurons rotted from so much soda means he can't learn anything else now so is forced to stick with the familiar

Attached: BnU.jpg (512x512, 29K)

I don't know why that would matter tbqh

Attached: 523123.gif (480x270, 1.2M)

it's basically a meme at this point. you're supposed to use fflogs to analyze fight data in great detail to get better, not gloat about leaderboards or colors.

I wanted furry amazon cat ladies, where are they,

Attached: 1557349699695.png (1130x900, 20K)

Why would you want a Hume when you could fuck a Bangaa instead?

>throw up a speed kill party
>lock all the classes to what you want
wow so hard to get right team comp

Attached: FeelsDumbMan.png (448x448, 88K)

>playing loli toons with your forced loli bride
No wonder china is becoming THE super power.

Attached: lolimb.webm (1200x676, 2.23M)

Fuck allied races and people who fall for it as "new" content.

>shubbybubbers drops
>se lowkey implements a fix
>parsers no longer work
>new eula makes past parsers bannable
>raid shitters will have to keep their mouth shut or get banned
Hue

Attached: 1557481753670.jpg (600x315, 40K)

>nitpicks every shit in every other game game for not being the same as WoW
I hate this shit so much, I don't know how many times I've seen people complain about how "there's no good MMO's anymore!" and I keep making suggestions for them to try out and they all super nitpick. It is clear they have never actually tried any other MMO than WoW or are actually had any intention in finding one.

Attached: __reisen_udongein_inaba_touhou_drawn_by_ebibibibibi__70b9bc642c159772e7e0da21e0d7f110.jpg (550x850, 202K)

Here's your new race bro. Hope it was worth the months long wait and $60 plus tip you paid for BFA at launch.

Attached: wow new allied race.png (1443x618, 671K)

He's playing XIV soon

Attached: daddy.jpg (1920x1080, 509K)

>80+% chance for discerning eye
>Constantly doesn't proc.
I fucking hate XIV percentages.

>look at the party comp
>brd has no drg
>apply this knowledge to understand why they have less dps than brds with drg
durrrr

why not hrothgar instead?

Attached: 1554228709203.jpg (1254x1771, 220K)

REEEEEEEEE STOP IT I SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE REE MAGE INTO SPEEDKILLS
NA JUST CARES ABOUT PARSES NOT CLEARING

>Makes you stack in either Hello World

Bud I think you mean archive all, stacking in Hello World is death other than the "Safe Zone" stack

The thing is people don't want a new mmo, they want to relive the nostalgia of playing their favorite mmo. That's why wow classic is so desired.

he already played FFXIV before, he couldn't get past the trial. plus he knows he can't stream FFXIV because his viewers/donations would drop and that's suicide for him at this point because streaming is his full time job.

Retardation.

FFLogs are only good as a tool to measure self improvement, but also an indication of general skill.
A grey parse is undeniably a grey parse. You contributed very little to beating the fight's enrage and were a detriment to your team.
But that isn't to say grey parsers are bad. Someone with a grey parse might be the person who had to raise 2-3 people who also fucked up and they now have no mana. Consistently grey parsing however is a clear indication that you're a shitter.
And this isn't just a mild case of "oh they're just struggling a little" it's a case of "this person has either failed mechanics constantly and consistently, or they haven't bothered to put in the basic amount of effort required to learn their role."

Getting above a grey parse is all you should care about. Going for orange/yellow parse is pure unfiltered autism.

>Do nothing with your game except fuck it up
>People throw money at you
>Piss them off
>They keep subscribing and buying star horses anyway
Literally why would Blizzard ever put effort into their game when their fans are happy to pay anyway?

they will be too busy fucking other hrothgar
and catboi butts

Hint: two of the dps debuffs are typically called "short stack" and "long stack"

who is this supposed to cater to?

>lowkey
don't be a fag

lol no
you can do msq and maybe a dungeon a couple of times along the way and be max level without grinding or doing side quests

>plus he knows he can't stream FFXIV because his viewers/donations would drop and that's suicide for him at this point because streaming is his full time job.
He went AWOL for over a month and came back to thousands of subscribers. He's fine, financially.
He made enough money to buy a camwhore a house.

Umm sweety, girls also get cloud victory pose

Attached: 1534952380754.jpg (604x478, 78K)

percentages are weird in this game. 10% damage increase is fuck ton, but 70% in HQ crafting feels more like 40%

Where are my mechanical roosters, Autismgold?!

In crafting it feels like it switches to [chance to fail] above 50%.

at the mount trainer for gnomes in Dun Morogh

>He thinks the allied races were """late"""

They held them back deliberately to prolong subscriptions. I read countless posts of dumb fucks that stayed subbed purely because they were excited to play the dogshit content in BfA but with a different looking character.

Gotta wait for Classic for that one

Attached: 76763.jpg (280x300, 36K)

My question is, where in the world can you access both the MB and your retainer at the same time? Only place I can really think about is Ul'dah and that's barely an inconvenience.

The dye thing probably has something to do with scripting the animation.

So I guess the benchmark got delayed because of the 540 headpieces.

remember that fat guy at blizzcon who went up to the mic after the diablo red shirt guy and basically apologized for blizzard and sucked their dick

Now that My long time paladin main has been changed into a zandalari troll I'm ready to quit happily. Only coming back if I can play an ogre mage.

Attached: 1555285943862.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

Why couldn't they give us the ulduar/titan gnomes like everyone was asking for? Why do they give us the shittiest race ever?

No idea about the other housing disticts but Shirogane has plenty of market boards next to ding ding bells.

Yeah, you're a fucking tool.

No wonder, what he said was really inappropriate.

>Be the dps that stopped damage on UwU so CDs could line up properly.
>Retards will only see my grey number and think I got carried

Feels fucking BAD.

SJWs, they modeled the characters directly after them.

Cat sluts go home

Attached: IMG_20170908_213150.jpg (253x266, 13K)

But it's not a persistant stance which sucks.

Post the unedited version with the horns

well I actually tried others and unlike most people I can actually say why I don't like every MMO wow included. Its simple: they are a single player games in a MMO coat. Its all the same shit, they rely on the same formula WoW did since Wotlk. The very moment I see a matchmaking/lfg button I lose interest, because I know that the game has no value for me at least. I'm going to see the same exact shit, the same exact bear ass collecting while solo, the same exact queue simulator, the same exact setting, the same exact spells, the same exact timegates. Its just fucking boring. The devs should grew some fucking balls and start actually innovating. The more safer you bet the more uninteresting the game is for me. The same case of classic. Who gives a shit about an exploited to every cell game? Make fucking vanilla with added content, not mention the cut content too, because there is a damn lot of that too. Its the perfect time.
Also if I want to play a single player game, I have a fuckton of options to choose from, and they are light years better, than any of this shit.

I'm pretty new to this game level 27 on my first class. Do I ever stop having to fucking go back and forth back and forth back and fucking forth? Do I at least ever get faster?

Likely never. WoW has players who have spent more time playing it than XIV has existed. XIV doesn't have a draw for high end players either

As a drg player i hope they remove piercing

He genuinely liked the trailer from his face expressions but he realized halfway through that he had the stream on and had to say some stupid shit to appeal to his donating audience.

I wouldn't mind bard getting one or two casting attack skills in ShB.

What job? Ninjas get faster.
Otherwise no.
Also you will need to keep moving around, the game is very boring if you stand still.

As a BRD, I agree with you. Remove Slashing/Piercing/Blunt debuffs.

>stopping damage to line up CDs
u fokin wot m8

>Way better than Worgen
What the hell?
I like Hrothgar but man, calling them better than worgens is too much.

Canines are better and worgen lore is much more interesting too.

What the hell are you talking about?
You shouldn't wait on using CDs if you're going to lose some uses of them. Generally if you wait to line up CDs you should do that in a way that you never lose even a single use of them, resulting in absolutely 0 DPS loss.
Even assuming you're a Ninja and did both LBs in UWU, if you parsed grey you're a shitter and got carried no matter what or you didn't pot+mass AoE on Garuda's feathers and Ifrit's nails

Yes but silly boys don't get any sword plant anyway

Attached: 1543793324827.jpg (350x400, 106K)

He openly admitted to enjoying the trailer but it's not representative of gameplay in the slightest.

How much of the au'ra population is going to fantasia into a viera?

limsa should be the obvious one

>dmg types changed to plain dmg buff and def debuffs
>they stack
there. game is fixed

I mean, how big of an inconvenience is it? Most every object interaction (Retainer, Vendor, Market Board, FC chest, etc.) Requires you to keep it targeted.

what's an au'ra

He should do a reaction video to Ultimate raids instead of shitting on the game based on what he played at level 20

man the MCH quest line sucks dick

I go to Limsa all the time, have to move from Bell to MB frequently. Neither are close enough to interact with both without moving.

QUICK
Design a new healer to work with the existing 3, make sure it isn't classified as a "regen" or "shielding" healer

>still no bard barding for chocobros
Fix this, Yoshi!

Attached: 56692420_116146049580910_647480686449546533_n.jpg (1080x1080, 124K)

Chloromancer from RIFT.

I cutscene skipped that one the hard, and I watch most cutscenes

Literally any healer from WAR.

lizard sluts

Attached: modded au'ra.png (1920x1080, 2.96M)

the more damage you do you heal the group
i haven't played enough to know if one its like that

I mean in general from going quest to quest. The areas are so large and I'm so slow.

Attached: 1553450247136.jpg (800x640, 100K)

>muh races
Only erp faggots take that shit seriously. Wow has always been dogshit aesthetically with its clown armor and giant shoulder pauldrons but at least it means less waifufags. This is why good wow players are thinking of starting zones and classes instead of appearance, its why the shitters who pick female night elf hunter always fuck off to FFXIV.

% based healer. Like SCH's Excog but with the entire kit revolving around that.

Regen at 75%, heal at 50%, big heal at 25%, top up at 10%. Would incentivize working together with your tank and healer DPS.

Impossible, that's the only way to fucking heal in this game. Either shield, direct heal or regen.
You can make a different healer by changing its playstyle (like: a melee healer). XIV should take ideas from WoW, it has very cool healers ideas

What kind of playstyle would you like to see for:

Sage
Oracle
Green Mage
Mystic Knight
?

Attached: 1546360384739.png (700x989, 1.51M)

Time Mage, heals via rewinding your health to what it was a few moments ago. Also recalls your buffs/debuffs making it high risk high reward healer

Mystic Knight was just Dark Knight though?

that would be broken

youtu.be/_sQTjWolEFE?t=190

Skip to 3 minutes in if the timelink doesn't work for whatever reason.

Did you unlock your chocobo mount yet? you get one at level 20. also you can teleport to aetherytes in this game if you attune to them, most quests aren't far from them. you can also ask someone to give you rides with their 2 seater chocobo or 4 seater car.

Mystic Knight used fire/blizzard/thunder imbued sword attacks, not darkness infused sword attacks.
Like Steiner paired with Vivi.

That’s only part of it. If a new mmo came out that had similar design philosophy as vanilla wow, I’d play it instead

a puddle healer could be pretty cool

he complains that shinryu looks like a clusterfuck yet plays wow where shit looks like much worse

A fucking hammer class please. If it's a melee dps who channels melee attacks like Midare even better, but I guess tank would be fine too

Attached: jWvI4MF.jpg (634x357, 76K)

>Blizzard
>has male and female of every playable race

>XIV Team
>locks several races as one gender or the other despite the playerbase's requests

Attached: tfw.png (1196x358, 703K)

Healer can apply short individual buffs/debuffs, can remove them to apply healing either on or around target. Healing values/form depends of the combination of applied buff/debuffs.

2 members of my static have quit ffxiv to play eso
>combat is better user, come play with us
fuck you and your animation cancel bullshit

Why didn't you play wildstar?

>TES
>good combat

Attached: 1551117558238.gif (264x240, 2.64M)

Necromancer class that casts Zombie on party members and attacks them with death magic to heal them. Otherwise focuses on doing damage and summoning skeletons.

>Buttler in the house

You can have a buttler and a house in FF14?
Is this lion character supposed to be one?

>combat is better
If you watch any endgame ESO combat you'd see how pathetic, dull and boring it looks.
Sometimes I'm grateful that 98% of XIV's budget goes in graphics and animations shit

I've been trying to get into ESO myself lately and it's genuinely fucking awful. The combat is even worse than GW2 somehow.

>2
>several

>boss disappears
>group wipes from no heals during aoes
brilliant, you would really shine on the xiv team

>several
are you a 1.0 fag or something? what the fuck are you doing here you retarded faggot

eso combat is so bad that you can macro your entire shit to 3 buttons at level cap and still win

At least our flower crowns look better
That was probably the funniest thing I've ever seen people bitch about outside of the bunny outfit.

Attached: 1548688606697.png (1920x1080, 3.15M)

You can have your retainers (npcs you send to sell shit in the market) dressed whatever way you want. Yes, there is housing ingame and you can put the retainer npc as an "item" of it for everyone to see.

Are they LBR fans?

Both XI and XIV have races locked as 100% male or 100% female. The playerbase en masse has wanted both sexes for all races but Square hides behind their "lore" to justify being lazy.

Nah, thats going to Cleric. They'll have a weaponskill combo and a teather that gets stronger the more damage they do. Clerics and monks will be best friends.

Seperate glamor slot for eyewear when? I hate having to sacrifice my eyepatch for a helmet.

>Says XIV team
>Move goalpost to include XI
No one cares about XI except nostalgiafags who can't let go. XIV has two locked races. Only LGBTBBQ123 care about it.

predict shadowniggers score

Attached: Stormblood killing WoW.jpg (411x667, 106K)

No, that was a translation error, they did actually say that no headpieces would work.

>xiv team
>moves back to xi next post

It's looking like the worst expansion to date

>The playerbase en masse has wanted both sexes for all races but Square hides behind their "lore" to justify being lazy.
Nobody gave a shit about male viera or female hrothgar before Hrothgar were announced.

we can't because war hammers look too much like axes, so we can't have it

Attached: 1551750268524.jpg (325x407, 34K)

>Adding in shitty lion race and even shittier bunny girl race.
>Subraces aren't even unique.
>Could have spent that dev time fixing actual races.
>Somehow stormblood that DIDN'T have two new races added couldn't get tweaks to races.

If 6.0 doesn't fix midlander I'm done with this shit game.

>Stormblood
>That high
>Was a fucking awful expansion compared to ARR and HW

I don't know what score it's gonna get bust rest assured that it's going to be lower than WoW Classic

Raw healing + utility. Think AST without sects but stronger buffs and heal potency

Healer that tethers to someone to become their soul partner. The healer becomes more powerful in terms of healing, personal DPS and buffs the longer that partner is alive and doing damage

Healer that delays/staggers incoming damage and transforms it into a DoT

Aura healer that changes stances for different effects

Healer that drops stuff on the floor such as potions for allies to pick and traps to debuff enemies

Necromancerish Healer that creates many summons with his own HP. Those minions increase the healer personal DPS but can be sacrificed to heal and buff allies

>only non-straights want to play as both genders!
The fuck kind of retard logic is this? Might was well scream that anyone who wants options in a game is a tranny.

Attached: shadowbringers final boss primal.jpg (1226x1091, 262K)

jesus chist you're trying and not trying a the same time. fuck off back to whatever shit mmo you play

What kinda weirdo doesn't undercut? It's like you don't want to make money before others

>Could have spent that dev time fixing
here lies the problem with this game. they just keep adding more shit instead of making what they already have better.

That's next expansion

I was with you until midlander. Fuck off normalfag

It's basically 90% phone game at this point. So definitely not boomer bait.

This.
The plot sounds a whole lot more interesting than fucking stormblood, but that doens't erase the fact that the dev team is struggling to meet deadlines, even going so far as to cut corners like no full helmets for the new races to do it.

Ansem...

>look you fuck nobody cares about options and giving the players what they want because I said so

Try again. He's THE EMPEROR.

Attached: 1541613890853.jpg (239x203, 14K)

>tank is a female lala
>they're really fast
>they leave after the final boss before I could /pet them

Attached: 1544796637686.jpg (240x240, 9K)

Big difference is WOW was once good, FFXIV has always been mediocre.

It's kinda retarded if you undercut shit that sells well on a high price by over 25%.

yeah haha we're going home bros...

Attached: classic wow.jpg (802x1038, 261K)

>WOW was once good
WoW has ALWAYS been the laughingstock of the MMO genr

Attached: 8dd34055ab25.jpg (336x442, 91K)

I got the impression he meant "used their downtime at work effectively" and not "took work home with them". I realize they are Japanese so we just assume it means they forsook their families and a few died in a cubicle to make it happen.

make another thread

Lion race is based. The game desperately needed a race that wasn't yet another animal cosplayer.

Attached: 1553450424466.png (820x1093, 1.58M)

If they said they weren't adding any new race in ShB, no one would have said "where are male viera Yoshi?"

They still fail hard at making WOW into zoomers' product.
It doesn't allow you to get all the high end content just from instantly logging in and having fun. Everything is locked behind time gates and even then once you boost your reputations and get better ilvl gear you still won't be able to find parties quickly and also will be kicked from other because you need even more high lvl gear you can't possibly get at that point.
Wow nowdays is a strange hybrid with ideas from both worlds that fails to satisfy both sides.

Gunbreaker is going to be our not-mystic knight, just like AST is our not-time mage. The magic ammo will be its spellstrike.
Sage limited job. Casts Ancient-type spells with long cast times, but can use oGCDs mid-cast to alter their spells.

Attached: Tellah.jpg (1000x753, 125K)

lol that's exactly what you were saying before you dumb faggot

MMOs isn't a zoomer product in the first place.

He says as he posts someone in a fursuit.

oh no

Attached: 1553444750565.png (2154x1162, 1.58M)

Not really, EQ was fucking god awful to play, so was EVE, and pretty much every MMO that came out before or during WOW's inintial run.

MMOs are always buggy, laggy fuckfests, WOW was the most polished of all of them.

Its only a shame that they chased a mythical 'casual audience' when they already had the casual audience, they just removed the most casual aspect of the game, low tier raiding, by removing end game progression and focusing all their raid development on world first poopsocking.

Fuck you for even suggesting a new limited job.

I like it

This. mmos are at least 3 fads behind. The only people who still care about them are boomers.

>bless fag still at it

SJWs censored it

Don't act like most of the people that bother mentioning lion women aren't just doing it as a formality. If both viera were coming and hrothgar were still male only you'd barely be hearing shit.

EQ runs fine now though, better than XIV in some ways too.

It's shit, they could have gone with literally any other fucking animalistic race, bird, dogs, bears. But they just gave us another catrace AGAIN.
And before you shitters say "M-MUH RONSO HORN M-MUH DOG HEAD!" those are possibly two out of four face models.
Coupled with the fact that the SHITTY graphics engine for this game just doesn't support fur without it looking terribly done.
It's utter shit and a waste of resources, the same with viera.

It has nothing to do with bless and everything to do with shitty half assed models.

m8 I would love a sage full-job, but it's literally BLM and WHM slapped together. It can't fit into the trinity role system because it's both dps and healer at the same time, moreso than RDM could ever hope to be.

Attached: 1471032491220.jpg (827x1169, 793K)

I just hope we won't receive a third gauge with 5.0

benchmark just came out early
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/benchmark/

Attached: 159215185.jpg (795x561, 216K)

That's not true. FFXIV used to be terrible.

That actually sounds interesting, like a spell with a five+ second cast time that has you input something like a mudra as you cast it.

>only bringing 1 type of healer
not my fault you want to stack classes retard

When will you kill yourself?

I mean, it's pointless to argue about it now, but they really didn't.

I agree, just undercut by 1gil

cry more

I guess making a pretty korean grindan that runs like absolute shit is good.

Explain how they didn't

Never heard of it

People said literally the exact same thing about RDM.

I'm just gonna go play sekiro/MHW until this game stops being dogshit.
At least from and capcom know how to make DLC with actually increasing content.

>It has nothing to do with bless and everything to do with shitty half assed models.

as soon as this game shuts down