Why do western character designers hate attractive women so much?

Why do western character designers hate attractive women so much?

Attached: western character design yas queen.jpg (540x960, 30K)

Character designers can make their characters however they like. I don't see the problem.

Cuckold post

why did they draw a guy?
wasn't ellie (or whatever the fuck her name is) supposed to be a girl?

Attached: what your daughters are doing in college.jpg (1410x1019, 673K)

>Character designers can make their characters however they like.
yeah, as long as it doesn't offend muslims and feminists maybe
reminds me of censorship in the evil empire, "you can write whatever you want to, just as long as it complies with the state agenda"

Attached: 1557495529636.png (495x477, 123K)

This is what I resort to too when I can't say argue back. Kudos.

a better question: Why do japanese character designers love attractive men so much?

Attached: 1557494894779.jpg (400x500, 64K)

Find a medium for expression other than videogames if that's the case.

Joke’s on you I’ll marry off my daughter at 15

>it's all fine!

Stop operating in a commercial cabal and you can do whatever you want. You sound like a nigger the way you complain.

They wan t the unattractive women audience, and unattractive women are intimidated by attractive women, regardless if they are real or not.

Videogames are commercial products. They're going to go with the ebb and flow of social norms for what's permitted to be in them. Besides, there is plenty of weeb panty simulator shit and weeb games loaded with fanservice, so I don't see the problem.
You're going to have to accept things won't go the way you want.
Make your own media if it bothers you that much. That's what I'm doing. Complaining about it does nothing and outs you as a beta.

I don’t really get the complaint?
Personally I think it’s refreshing to see people, male and female, with a more realistic look. We all get tired of the Japanese panty armor shit that goes on. This is the opposite of that. Beggars can’t be choosers

Plus we all know your all dirty neckbeards that wear graphic tees you have from middle school. Like complaining about the appearance of people and things shouldn’t even be in your vocabulary when you put no work into your own appearance.

It's good thing she doesn't actually look like that in the game. But I guess you couldn't let a little detail like that get in the way of an opportunity to shitpost.

video games are Haram, InshAllah.

Look on the brightside OP, when nuclear war drops all these tranny leftists will be used as protein.

Then when we rebuild society we shall keep women in breeding cages

>just release your game for free and starve!
thanks fags

How many time are you gonna post this user?

Attached: 1550573533048.jpg (436x536, 51K)

?
lol what?

Why do you faggots feel the need to make the same thread constantly?

Because your cherrypicking. There are plenty of sexy women in western games.
Pic related.

Attached: 1453856044475.jpg (1670x970, 273K)

they said I shouldnt realease games commercially

to appeal to women. attractive women piss off other women just by being prettier than them, real or animated

cringe and bluepilled

Video games are an escape. I want to see attractive people in my fantasy. If I wanted to see regular looking people I'd go outside

I didn't say that. I said stop working for commercial cabals. You can make your own game and release it. Underlings don't get to choose... so be an entrepreneur or be a wagwslave faggot.

You're trying to reason with an asshole user. Let him be...

but women don't play video games
and no, mobile shit doesn't count

Objectification of women
>But there are attractive women irl
S-Shut up!

Attached: 23plvx.jpg (515x500, 53K)

cause they are all gay

maybe she was never intended to be attractive but yeah i see your point is uncommon for west devs to push for a attractive design

Look at this botox rat

Found the wageslave with no autonomy. Enjoy suckling the taint of media companies.

cmon user, you don't really believe that do you? there are lots of gaymer gurlzzz

Why do eastern character designers make characters that look nothing like they do?

>THOTery score is penalized for hickeys, fucking freshmen and being a screamer
Pathetic.

Attached: 1556377403620.png (2096x2269, 1.69M)

twitch thots don't count, they're in it for the money
cosplayers don't count, they're either sluts, in it for the money, or both (look up #magicgate if you need examples)

Attached: image_1.jpg (500x500, 167K)

>be average or below average man
>see masculine manly man
>desire to emulate him

>be average or below woman
>see feminine beautiful woman
>desire to kill her

It all goes back to our primal mating needs. If there were more beautiful women around, the uggos don't get to make babies. Men on the other hand can work had to become attractive, women just get what they get

>what your daughters are d(...).jpg
not one person in this thread has custody over a child, and ESPECIALLY not one who's recieving a higher education. stop roleplaying

This reply has nothing to do with what OP asked. This isn't plebbit you don't get magical internet points for being PC

look at /r9k/ and tell me men love looking at other more attractive men and don't hate them

I forgot to add, women are not taking up more and more room in the once Male dominated video game market so since most people who play video games are cuck losers, they will bend over backwards to appease the new females. If anyone has played an MMO and a female joined your party, you know exactly what happens to your party

Because Women Game Developers them selves are not attractive and hate western standards of beauty out of petty jealousy.

Attached: Northam2.jpg (336x606, 60K)

ITT

Attached: bling bling fapoo.jpg (742x1620, 172K)

Many women I know are into athletics. If you go to a gym, you'll see plenty of women there improving their clay. Gyms aren't even disproportionately male either.

This.

Jesús fucking Cristo. The game takes place during a zombie apocalypse. What the fuck do you expect her to wear? A goddamn tiny slutty bikini like in your stupid weeaboo games? Stop thinking with your dick and fuck off.

Social Norms are being manipulated at record breaking speeds by international interests.

Even when they don't hate them they just can't make ones anyway.

Realistically speaking it's impossible for girls to develop a cute personality and prosper in a war torn harsh environment.

Yea... from about twenty years ago.

Ellie is a dyke, so her looking like that actually makes complete sense.

Attached: shrug mokou.jpg (448x342, 59K)

I mean, you can be willfully stupid and refuse to read subtext if you want, but I won't be. The OP heavily implied this was a problem. My remark is on point.

Cute Personality? That's a fucking dude.

why woman no make my pp hard??

Attached: 1545939936856.png (1159x837, 996K)

>attractive
Going by that image, she looks like a combination of a 40 something backwoods mom who probably ruined her life chasing after and marrying some bad boy who became a freelance mechanic and a male teenager from some tv show set during the fall in 90s. It almost feels like she came straight out of The Adventures of Pete and Pete

its dey cultcha

so, not attractive?

>born in Israel
every fucking time

pathetic posts above me

Guilt. They can't create characters that are more attractive than their wives or girlfriends.

some guys prefer tomboys with flat chest. this design could be someone's fetish fantasy. can yoy prove the guy wasn't masturbating with his non-dominant hand while he drew this?

tomboys ≠ male body

>We all get tired of the Japanese panty armor shit that goes on.
Speak for yourself.

I really wonder if this game is gonna be successful considering the main character is an angry ugly lesbian, could you really get normies to buy that?

Why would you risk getting a tattoo, which can easily become infected, in the apocalypse. This is one of the things that really shows the level or virtue signaling.

you are forgetting how bikers, niggers and criminals doing it all the time.

So Ellie has a DD IQ?

Because attractive females are the bane of evil

well, she is an edgy lesbian.

Just to point out in this single paragraph he says how one pillar shouldn't be above any others but rewards his team if they put the diversity pillar as priority?????? Contradiction?

She looks worse in the fucking game.

I enjoyed the last of us quite a bit so I'd give it a shot. It also might be novel to play as a butch lesbian so I might get it with gift cards or trade credit. I wonder if any studios will ever have the stones to make an incel protag

Considering the context of her game's setting, it is justified.

*American game devs
European games have plenty of attractive females, see CD Projekt Red or Quantic Dream

(deep, booming 6'4 texan voice)
It doesn't matter what you think. People will like it and it'll sell like hotcakes. It's a guaranteed 10/10. Y'all have sex. Like I do with Laura Bailey.

Attached: tlou2.png (906x509, 836K)

? why do eastern designers make western looking characters?

I wasn't aware that fungal apocalypses make girls grow into lanky teenage boys.

Attached: 1528442042142.gif (245x400, 2.97M)

They don't, but Western women can't deal with competition which is why white men are obsessed with Latinas and Asians and devs aren't allowed to make attractive women characters.

That's concept art so you can see what her outfit looks like
Try again

At least post Chloe or North or the lesbots

>design a male character
>call it a guy

wow so progressive

no no this thread is about complaining that some women in videogames aren't sexy or white I forget which

>non white
>sexy
uuuuh what?