Borderlands 3 vs Overwatch

Who did the girl with a Mech better?

Attached: D.va vs Moze.jpg (1743x2386, 1.03M)

>skinsuit
dva

Titanfall

Borderlands design just has way too much clutter in general.

Borderlands 3 isn't out yet so I don't know.

Still a better mech than the animu shit on top

What clutter? It fits the borderlands environment perfectly.

We're talking design wise, Bob

Only the worlds biggest faggot would choose that bottom whore over the lovely skin tight suite d.va. I'm offended that you even thought that trash was comparable in any way, please off yourself for doing this.

Attached: d9glwzu-6bc4f790-6a43-4fa9-b2f1-e7e8d14f0378.jpg (745x1024, 445K)

D.va is cuter, but the bottom mech is a lot better

D.Va is obviously fine as fuck but her mecha is way better designed too, a more unique shape and lots more personality

And overwatches looks like a toy

>but her mecha is way better designed too, a more unique shape and lots more personality
You went full retard

All the other d.va skins >>>power gap>>>borderlands mech> default d.va>borderlands girl

They both suck and a design that meets somewhere in the middle would be superior.

Someone summarize the skill paths for the BL3 chracters please

One looks like a mech, the other like a cheap toy. One girl looks like a soldier, the other looks like a camgirl. Obviously Titanfall has the best mechs, girls and armors though

Dva is the better looking pilot but Moze has the cooler mech

they are both shit. titanfall 2 is infinitely better

You can watch the two revealed ones here
bl3skills.com

However if you want a summary of Zane and Amara then alright.

>>Zane
>Hitman
Wilhelm 2.0 action skill. Skill tree revolves around kill skills
>Double Agent
Jack 2.0 action skill. Skill tree revolves around making your clone deal more damage, making it more durable, increasing it's agro and swapping places between him and yourself at the right time for extra effectivenes
>Undercover
Barrier that stops bullets and increases damage if you shoot through it. Basically increases shield/health regen and reduces your action skill cooldown so that you can get your barrier up faster. Support build.

>>Amara
>Brawl
Melee tree similar to Athena/Zer0 rather than Krieg or Brick. Increases damage the closer you are and gives you more health and regeneration. Basically the tank build.

>Fist of the elements
Maya 2.0 skill tree, focuses on increasing the damage of all elemental effects, their % chance of them happening and their duration. Also more utility for it's phaselock skill like pulling enemies on it's center.

>Mystical Assault
Action skill is like some kind of sonic wave that kills shit in front of you. Tree revolves around gaining stack through different means (Elemental effects and killing enemies) and that gives you bonuses.

Attached: 1557404491577.png (390x376, 68K)

I assume from the trailers so far, that the action skill for Moze will be Bear with guns, Bear with fists, and Auto Bear

Weapons from the bear will probably be action skill mods like what Zane has, one for each arm and one of her action skills is for sure the mech.

Nobody knows if the mech is her only action skill.

BL3 has a better mech but Overwatch nailed on the eye candy

The only fault that I can see with D.va's mech is that the controls are outside of it with no protection for absolutely no reason

I still prefer Hammond's mech though. If only the hamster wasn't attached to it.

Guilty Gear

Attached: Kum_image.png (977x1192, 870K)

Overwatch is cringe but she has a skintight suit and her mech looks like its from anime so she’s better

>bottom looks like a tranny

I think since each VH has different action skill augment slots (Amara only has one slot for her action skill, diamond aug, and chevron aug each and Zane can have two action skills with two chevron augs each), Moze's Iron Bear weapons will be determined by her skill augments.