No EA conference

>no EA conference
>no Sony conference
This E3 is going to suck.

Attached: 1380048859019.gif (640x360, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RCqGxNxjKA8
files.catbox.moe/mh9p4g.png
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461327969
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461299002
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

E3 is never the same ever since it died in 2006 - 2007 and it's corpse got resurrected

Attached: 1502421060615.jpg (2048x2458, 2.2M)

to be honest im surprised it took them this long to realize they can just share stuff on the internet

>he wants another white guy doing japanese shit sony conference
>hardly memorable ea conference
this years e3 is trash, and so will the next subsequent e3s

>no sony conference
thank god, last year's was complete shit and only had trailers for 4 games which still aren't out

E3 is always shit. "Good E3" means plenty of shit to laugh at.
This year will just be boring.

>the shit companies are gone
best e3

I don't even care about E3 I just like spending time with you guys, the threads are always fun no matter what.

>Symphogear action game directed by Itsuno at the Microsoft conference
It's happening.

Attached: 1502396544248.webm (1280x720, 2.85M)

Is Nintendo partially to blame for the decrease in E3 quality over the years? Part of the fun throughout the whole event is the cringe during the presentations, and I feel like that part of E3 culture will be lost with things just being pre-recorded. Nintendo was the first to do it I think, and other companies will most likely follow suit.

>wanting more DOOOOOOOOOOOOT
>wanting more soccer
literally

>wanting eashit and snoymatic 30fps movies

sony is doing a state of play

the absolute state

Ewww that animu girl got a bad case of herpes

Attached: 1554640515889.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

Square Enix will have the only game worth caring about. Ghost of Sushi and Last of Us are boring at this point.

sony already has, see State of Play.

The companies just do their own event at the same time as e3, since it's cheaper. Imagine being this retarded.

nia's looking good

Probably, it's a shame to be honest. We're only left with Bethesda and Microsoft, maybe Devolver too but they try too hard and are painfully unfunny, unintentionally terrible and cringey is the fun stuff.

>no EA
nothing of value was lost etc

>no Sony
well that's disappointing... I only play games on the Playstation at the moment
although last year's Sony conference was pretty lame

Attached: 399.gif (366x514, 2.69M)

Let me guess, you think Yea Forums is for shitposting too.

E3 presentations have always been extremely bloated. Nobody really likes watching a Wii Music demo, or a band performance, or to wait 20 minutes because they wanted to switch theaters for every game. Just because the other companies don't know how to present timely content doesn't mean it's Nintendo's fault.

Kill yourself

You have to be 18 to post here.

t. don't remember the good E3s

What was the point of EA even go to E3 when they did nothing there.

youtube.com/watch?v=RCqGxNxjKA8
I know right

>caring about EA conference

Fuck them.
Sony had only RE2R of good shit last E3.

THANK YOU NIG

Sonys E3 conferences have been dogshit for the past couple of years, they wont be missed

Attached: 3060056 - Aka6 Wii_Fit Wii_Fit_Trainer.jpg (1500x1399, 146K)

>no EA conference
>no Sony conference
This E3 is going to be awesome with no faggots and jews

Ubisoft and Bethesda will fill the cringe quota.

All E3s suck. It's a advertisement parade for the Industry to pad each other on the back.
You excited for the Oscars too?

Attached: D6.jpg (847x685, 51K)

I wonder what will Todd have to say about that absolute dumpster fire of Failout 76

>no ea to laugh at their sjw lootbox shitshow
>no snoy to laugh at how they will show the same games yet again
>squeenix is just shit
>xbox will be just a 30 miutes long video of Phil Spencer waving his dick around as he tells how they bought a couple of new studios
>ubishit is just some la baguette gibberish
>bethesda... Nah. Todd can suck a dick.
>PC Gaming Show is just Tim Swiney dabbing like his retarded target audience and eating a dog like his Tencent overlords all at the same time plus a couple of literalwhos indies
Agreed. This will be a boring E3.

Attached: 1556955032283m.jpg (768x1024, 42K)

He'll say he's overwhelmed and humbled by the support of the community and then make a self-depreciating joke before bragging about FIFTYEIGHT TIMES THE DETAIL

Attached: 1529351127847.png (1205x997, 721K)

The exact same thing he said last time.
>The internet said our game is bad, so it must be true!

>well that's disappointing... I only play games on the Playstation at the moment
>although last year's Sony conference was pretty lame
I actually like Sony fine and have enjoyed the PS4 alright, but I'm not disappointed at all, on the contrary I'm happy about it because it's clear this is an inbetween year for them. The PS5 is coming down the tracks hard, but it's not at the stage where they can really give a full press conference on it either without everything being alpha quality and being stupid. It's unusual for megacorps to have any self control there, but I'd rather have them be confident enough to not show it until it's about ready then trying to hype like a year and half ahead (assuming they aim for a 2020 holiday launch).

Attached: 1264000030083.jpg (182x195, 8K)

Directs were a mistake.

>no sport/ celebrities playing Battlefield 10
>no FWEEEEEE
Sounds like a good thing to me.

>We appreciate the patience of our fanbase with the minor issues it had at launch

6 GORILLION PLAYERS
NEW UPDATES
EAT MY ASS

The usual shit.

>ea, snoy
who gives a shit? microsoft had the most decent shows in the past 3 years, games and just games.

I love the E3; new game announcements and the discussion about them is always fun.
Last year's E3 was amazing due to the announced games

>E3 SUX THIS YEAR BECAUSE I CAN'T GET MY GUARANTEED LE EPIC CRINGE REEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1337170661598.jpg (750x850, 310K)

I can't believe EA is doing some shitty all-day livestream.
It's like some old asshole heard streaming is popular with the kids, so now they're going to spread their announcements over 10 fucking hours.
At least Sony is cutting out the fat. EA is making everything worse.

Attached: 1556101599906.png (1920x1882, 2.5M)

The last good e3 was 2011. And there was a lull before that too

Games in general died around 2006-07. I feel bad for young anons who grew up with the modern industry

You just posted the reasons why it's going to be better than ever.

>This E3 is going to suck.
Only because we can't laugh at how bad their conferences would be.

>mfw fans are developing both a 2d and a 3d symphogear fighter

Attached: Senki_Zesshou_Symphogear_-_03_-_Large_24.jpg (1920x1080, 1.33M)

bros please tell me Chris isn't used goods

>PC conference will be filled with "muh gayben bad epic good" shit
Oh, boy, I can't wait to see what indies are going there just to do like absolute shit.

>bros please tell me Chris isn't used goods

that part got rectonned.

Who cares? Sony's E3 has been western focused lately and who gives a shit about ANY western game?
There's still TGS for the real E3, and every other conference/presentation. Not to mention the PS5 reveal we'll get alongside its feattures and launch games.

EA's E3 was always boring and worth skipping. Ubisoft is still there for the cringe and MS is still there to feel bad for. As well as Square's which usually give us a couple of interesting entries. Honestly E3 didn't lose much.

Attached: 1551939004660.png (642x362, 173K)

>>no EA conference
>this is apparently a bad thing somehow

Attached: 1557203714777.jpg (337x290, 56K)

Neither of them ever do more than a cringy trailer reel. Why do you care? E3 is a three day event, just go enjoy that.

microshit said they are going bigger than ever so that might be good.

Who cares there are trailers for games coming out all year. e3 is supposed to be like a ritual which everyone watches.

>no "hour of annual sport games"
>no bizarre concept presentation just to get to some baked cinematic sequences to give some appearance of prestige and a dollar store facade of sophistication

Good. All we have to do now is trim the fat from Bethesda's head-assery. Which seems kinda frivolous anyway since QuakeCon is coming up too and the usual Bethesda stuff(Doom, Wolfenstein, maybe Quake if we're lucky enough to have the redheaded stepchild of the id family at its eponymous convention) will be there too.

>Microsoft pretty efficient about its time, buld up, introduce dev, go to trailer, next thing
>Ubisoft has its moments but they're pretty short
>Square-Enix's half-assed trailer reel
>PC Gaming conference lol
>Nintendo just does the Direct thing then gets right to Treehouse, lean and humble

Attached: 1555513501904.png (564x588, 266K)

Question, how many times you masturbate per day?

>Symphoshit
What a cancer-filled show.

Usually once, sometimes twice. What about yourself? You're not one of those reddit-tier faggots who has sex with other people, are you?

Attached: 1556903808075.png (410x478, 76K)

It's going to suck regardless of their presence.

the cancer is gone.

>Watching E3 for the games
Who does this?

That's a good amount. I forgot what I was going to say next about E3 but didnt think you would answer my question now I have to answer yours. Seldomly I might mutually fap with someone dont know if that counts. Not that often, just a few times a week but some days I will go on a fapping rampage. Video games

Attached: 1536485531384.png (1280x720, 1.19M)

Attached: sony.jpg (1307x445, 84K)

>PC Gaming conference lol
It's the best show.

Attached: DfiSTIcVQAExssa.jpg (1200x900, 156K)

In your dreams, Chrisfag.

It's not even that. EA is hosting a conference EXACTLY like at E3 except it's not at the retarded, SUPER expensive e3 venue with all the same retarded limitations that E3 imposes on the people who have conferences. It's "EA play" that they've been having for 2 years now. It's a good thing.
Sony I don't know, but they're probably just going the nintendo direct route with a scripted thing since people find something to complain about every year with their E3 conferences. Some legit some not, but this is the hand we've been dealt.

Although I will say this, I'm glad sony bowed out of a proper conference because they knew they had no games. Meanwhile microsoft just pays all the companies to let them shill the multiplats. Fucking disgraceful.

I predict tim swiney coming on stage of pc gaming conference just to talk about how great the games on egs are selling , then he will announce more exclusives

Whilte steam announces a fucking vr no one wants

>implying steam will send anyone out
lel. Steam has no foresight with this shit, steam was a "proud sponsor" of the game awards last year, where epic announced exclusive ownership of like 90% of the pc titles announced. It was fucking hilarious.

Steam is not publicly traded
Gaben probably gives no fucks anymore
The administration sits on their ass since no one puts pressure on them
Steam will end and we will have chinese Monopoly with double the ass fuckery

I cant help but blame steam

That's some hefty doomsaying. More likely is fortnite begins to wane throughout this and next year, and the money to buy any and all devs they want doesn't dry up, but becomes much less available, so they have to pick and choose. When they have to pick and choose, they get less people running to their platform willingly because they're not under the impression they too can get that sweet sweet check. As for being worried about tencent, they own shit tons of content, and have their hand in many many more. I'd be surprised if tencent didn't have a stake in valve/steam at this point honestly. You know how hard steam latched on to PUBG, and how much china controls gaming in the east in general, and china specifically? There can't just be nothing there.
Plus until tencent launched their own platform to bypass restrictions on game release laws, steam was the go to for china.

Also if you want to fearmonger, tencent has stake in actiblizz/ubisoft. If you think them owning a minority stake in epic is scary, think about them having access to everyone who's ever purchased or played an actiblizz game, or ubisoft game. You're already fucked, more than likely.

But yeah, steam's been lazy as fuck lately, even the total utter failure of artifact didn't hurt them as much as it probably should have. Really disappointing because as much as I enjoy steam I can't say I've bought anything on the platform in at least two or three years. They never have sales as good as half a decade ago, the sales usually don't rotate or have flash sales within them, it's just... bad. Probably more profitable though.

>shitposting is shitposting
Wow I had no idea, thanks for letting us know you retarded tohou faggot.

>no ea
spared from lies

>no sony
spared from onions movies and censorship

Attached: ffebbe4e7b396740a0d50a61e9be7b30.jpg (700x700, 227K)

>Xbox just bought a bunch of studios so nothing new will be close to ready
>Nintendo think title screen jpegs are interesting
>Ubisoft have already announced a ton of shit they need to finish
>Sony no show
>PC gaming conference isn't great for reveals

shit

If Microsoft would stop bringing cars on stage and autisticly talk about them for 30 minutes it would be the best thing they've ever done

>Xbox just bought a bunch of studios so nothing new will be close to ready
that didn't stop them from announcing sea of thieves ages ago

>Sony no show
no need to see more multiplats and moviegames

>season 5 got delayed to my summer break that I will be spending everywhere but at my desktop
I just wanted to watch the hype first episode with Yea Forums

Attached: 1555074864774.png (1061x1574, 3.14M)

>all these people saying E3 is going to suck
Why do you think Xbox is having such a massive presence at specifically this year's E3?

It's time. It's his year

Attached: HSS_full_cover.jpg (1038x1542, 272K)

>caring about Halo after 3

Attached: 0f3b083a8c8e06e009c314640c515efc.jpg (240x296, 11K)

That's still one game. We also know they're announcing both the new xbox and the new playstation around e3 this year, so I hope MS has more up their sleeve than just halo as a launch title. Forza's a given but... Man, I can't think of any IPs to pull on, we already know there's a GoW but it's for xbone, unless it's gonna be crossplat going forward, which seems like suicide for profits even if it's extreme goodwill.

>Wanting to see what new Microtransactions EA made
>Wanting to See new SJW censors Sony made.

Attached: 1550820581492.jpg (580x552, 55K)

user, I have a question, legitimate one at that. I want your personal opinion.
Do you think it's worse that sony focuses their efforts on advertising titles like fifa and gta that sell gangbusters, or that they censor anime games?
Because no game that's been censored has ever been advertised at a sony e3 conference. I hope you know that. The only games that get censored are the ones they wouldn't put forward facing, to an audience... For good reason, they don't sell that well.

Gears 5 will be the main meat user, you'll be lucky if they show a bit of gameplay playing on a devkit

They're going to pay a bunch of "journalists" to run fluff pieces about how 76 has made the turnaround of the century and how it's the best Fallout game ever.

I BELIEVE

They were the worst fucking two conferences last year and didn't even have anything worth shitposting about. We're really not missing anything.

Attached: 1509473442257.png (500x381, 178K)

I wonder if Todd will have the guts to show himself.
Somebody might pull the trigger on him

Why do they care? All they're getting from it is negative publicity

>Getting to skip sports, lootboxes, and censored movie games.
>a bad thing

E3 is going to be great. By the way, how are we getting there this year?

Attached: E3 2018 walking.jpg (3840x2160, 2.11M)

If sony for the name of SJW pandering censors erotic games that are MEANT FOR ADULTS from stuff what target audience want from these games then that means they wont stop from anything just to pander SJW-s.
And SJW has no brakes.

Attached: 232.png (680x509, 321K)

GIRL WOOD

>these faggots will shit on the dumb garbage in wonder woman but praise the dumb garbage in nippon cartoons meant for children no less

Attached: dude.jpg (593x314, 47K)

>how are we getting there this year?
user...
files.catbox.moe/mh9p4g.png

When the fuck did this happen?

Sweet

Attached: Marie is happy.gif (268x300, 911K)

you are an empty-headed cretin. please stop posting

when the fuck was this made?

I didn't see a single thread on this, did some faggot just make his own? Because that's not how this shit works.

Attached: 1430683723312.jpg (578x398, 160K)

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461327969

>implying anyone cares about ea or sony games

Attached: [RA] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 2x01 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC) [08C53517].mkv_snapshot_00.56_[20 (1920x1080, 161K)

nobody cares about your gay tradtions

Where's the threads that have all the anons making it? You don't just make your own without letting anyone know and act like it's the official version.

>EA is making everything worse.

What else is new?

She is.

wew, but where's the thread of everyone posting pictures to get them added

Sorry. Wrong one
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/461299002

can't say I'm much looking forward to GURR(L)S OF WOARR

>no EA
Damn, what a loss.

I watched many E3 and the only reason I watch them is SUPER SMASH BROS, its my all time favorite game, always waiting for nintendo to say something new about it, updates, dlc, content, characters, stages, music, new modes, etc... everything else is just useless info. Sometimes a new game makes me smile but thats all. Smash info is just what I want, I never cared of microsoft, EA or wathever, because I dont care their games that end as PC ports, not saying they are bad, but not on my interests, a few exceptions maybe. This time Im also expecting news from CTR, that game is hype

but user
BFFFFF

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 782K)

the last 3 years of EA it was just plain boring
they didnt even fucked things up enough to make it funny

>last year microsoft revealed DMCV
>PC gaming show revealed yakuza ports for pc

last year was great

Why? Because it actually has a fighting chance at being decent for once now that the tumors are gone?

Attached: E3.png (896x1100, 2.36M)

It's OK, Xbox will be here to provide the failure and cringe as usual.

Right, because EA and Sony had such great conferences last E3.

>watching e3

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 08 [A59BBCE3].mkv [00_13_44].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

you're on Yea Forums you have nothing better to do user

I would rather re-warch symphogear

Attached: __kohinata_miku_and_tachibana_hibiki_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_tsuta_no_ha__51d2bd3d5cb95af4 (823x1000, 307K)

>no EA
>no Sony
Best E3 confirmed.

Can't suck more than Christ desu.

>He wants a sony conference so they can show the same 6 games that haven't released, they've been showing since 2015
Genuinely upset i won't get to watch EAs annual blunderfest this year though

she can suck me any day t󠛡b󠛡h

Attached: 1450116561482.jpg (600x446, 91K)

>>mfw fans are developing both a 2d and a 3d symphogear fighter
sauce me on that

Based.

>tfw Xbro
even if it's just another bunch of multiplats Xbox wins by default
Yea Forums might not like us but us Xbros still get every major console release, and I'd much rather play the games we actually discuss than try argue why a game I can play and you can't is better than a game I can't play and you can.

Attached: 1555370483606.gif (250x250, 622K)