Daily crashtroturf thread

More information on customization and characters will be revealed today via Activision's blog.

youtube.com/watch?v=8VsVyuz7zXc

Attached: 1556033959766.png (545x668, 971K)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/sxb4g0.flac
youtu.be/GNR0LiigYhQ
numskull.com/official-crash-bandicoot-merchandise/
youtu.be/oGH3l-IgAtQ
strawpoll.me/17962945
youtube.com/watch?v=WSUuJIBFE0A
youtube.com/watch?v=T9QzutrSOX4
youtube.com/watch?v=UJ68l_gHvNo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If they don't add Brio, Tawna, Kong and Moe I'll be very sad.

For me, it's Zem.

Attached: zem.png (336x362, 235K)

I'm gonna have to double dip, while I want the PC version, I absolutely have to support this.

link to blog for my lazy ass?

Where my Nash-chads at?

First for obj_motherfucker

Attached: motherfucker.png (337x244, 27K)

EVERYONE POST YOUR MAINS
who /ngin/ here?

Attached: 66553356_p11.png (546x700, 227K)

>revealed today
when

>N.Gin had a hard life but is still pretty cool
>Radical Entertainment happens
>character ruined but fans insist on ignoring those games
>Ballerina costume confirmed back yesterday
>The joke was one-note in 2005 but it'll get shitposted into the ground anywhere past 2015
N. Gin is going to be the subject of mockery again and it's not fair.

I'm the speed champeen here

Attached: chadstripe.jpg (1192x670, 97K)

As long as he gets at least one cool skin, I'll be happy.

Attached: D1ea-18VAAAtUEJ.jpg large.jpg (2048x1152, 334K)

I'm getting really stoked for it, even though my final form doesn't come out until they announce a brand new platformer.

Attached: 1556829348068.png (606x775, 712K)

He already does

Attached: N.Trans.jpg (849x779, 132K)

No idea. Activision's blog post from yesterday (blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-05/Announcement-Crash-Bandicoot-Customization-Revealed-Part-1) just says:

>Also check back here tomorrow (May 10), where we’ll go into detail on the characters and character skins you’re able to choose as you play through the game.

FWIW, that was posted at 6pm GMT yesterday, which is just short of 4 hours from now.

Only costume that matters

Attached: 3ca478ded9e3cc489edfcd19bec77b18.png (1816x2267, 206K)

NOOO! There was this creep way back in the Vivendi forums who wanted N.Gin to have a sex change and become more feminine. He mentioned it in literally every other post he made.

It looks like everyone is getting at least 2 skins, + the weird palette swaps, + any extra skins that existed before NF. So N Gin might get his CTTR skin and then two brand new ones

His smile and optimism: gone.
christ imagine the sfm ports

Attached: 1557423018202.png (953x537, 1.28M)

Squidward?

I really doubt they'd limit themselves. They've effectively built a framework to allow them to make as many as they want post-release and I doubt they'd want people to be able to grind out all of the cosmetic unlocks too quickly to cause player burnout.

>two brand new ones
Hoping for gas jockey or Pirate N. Gin

Attached: Concept.jpg (1440x1080, 149K)

I hope the towel covers his ass. Don't want to be looking at that the whole race

I agree, this and Evil Coco

Give Geary a Clank skin.

>being slow enough to be behind oxide in the first place

Ah, fresh meat for me POT

When's today's update dropping with all the character info?

Hey isn’t that Jimqusition?

I'm surprised noone has done a Phantom of the Opera take on Gin yet. The design practically sells itself.

Attached: phantom.jpg (970x546, 148K)

Oh cool, thanks man

Attached: 1557422075590.png (1200x703, 1.12M)

he's fucking in

Attached: image.jpg (654x800, 100K)

Based Zembro.

Attached: zem.jpg (543x540, 220K)

It's tomorrow now. Where is my Rilla Roo confirmation?

nigga that's kawaii

Attached: 0.jpg (317x352, 33K)

Who has this sickass costume?

Attached: 0m.png (827x461, 772K)

Still waiting for any cool costumes for Crash that aren't rehashed costumes from N.Sane or part of a shared package with all the other characters. He should have some of the absolute craziest costumes.

Attached: 26378020897364.png (275x343, 193K)

Looks like Crunch

Except N. Sane costumes is what people have been asking for the most.

Crunch

Tawnafags BTFO!

I'll livestream myself eating my original CTR PS1 disk if she's included.

Attached: image.jpg (320x160, 19K)

Okay, that's just sad.

gonna hold you to that user

I hate how the 3rd kart look nothing like the CTTR original who was fucking badass. I want to see it in motion with the original color scheme but I already know it will dissapoint

>tfw always main him
>got a great new skin
>game mechanics now favors his stats

Great time to be a Pura main

Attached: 1557436522269.png (130x238, 87K)

Only Doom Buggy and Trikee look like they'd fit with the rest of the CTR/CNK karts, the other vehicles are way too bulky.

Please do.

WHERE IS SHE BEENOX

He really did get the cutest skins

Attached: 1499646565966.jpg (1024x1280, 308K)

BIG NORM AND BIG VELO WHEN? I WANT TO PLAY AS SOME REAL BIG BOYS NOT SOME LIGHTWEIGHTS.

I'm sad that Polar's adorable raincoat skin is being overlooked. It just makes me want to give him a big hug.

This would be awesome. Coupled with the fact that he is (was?) based on Peter Lorre and Frankenstein and the like.

Attached: 1481046001652.png (557x605, 14K)

Chick and Stew getting a cameo makes it more and more likely that they'll throw in the CTTR roster at this point

Booyah

>all these costumes and kart cosmetics
This is literally going to become the Team Fortress 2 of kart racers.
And yet, I have no complaints.

Attached: 1557314433925.png (300x310, 9K)

No Lab Assistant, no buy.

Capped, you better live up to that promise.

Attached: 1494769040297.png (600x502, 164K)

Maybe copyright issues.

Have faith. Beenox has proven they know the series and are dedicated to making this game the ultimate Crash racer. And Nina's had something of a trackrecord with racing games, which leads me to believe she will at least be included in some way, shape or form.

Attached: 1557033574092.jpg (1164x1920, 544K)

So, what's the rundown on the characters? It's confirmed that the entire original rosters of CTR and CNK are in. Who else?

>original trilogy characters that were never in any racing game (Brio, Tawna, Kong)
>Twinsanity characters (Nina, the evil twins)
>CTTR characters (Von Clutch, Pasadena)
>Spyro
Who's getting in?

>incredible game that shaped a genre through its sheer brilliance inspiring copycats.
I eagerly await the CTR copycat renaissance making good tracks around its boost mechanics

Pasadena's PSP cart was also shown apparently
so thats pretty good for the CTTR rooster theory

Dracula is in the public domain so Im pretty sure Phantom of the Opera is too
Even then they could just design it in a way where it doesn't infringe copyrights

Not to mention her role in the series as a whole but yes I do have faith with Beenox especially since the lead developer is a huge CTR fan.

Attached: tumblr_owzqm8lsmt1sqecj7o6_1280.jpg (1280x1633, 467K)

You think they'll make her cute like the titans games? They used the best version of crunch so fingers crossed

Rolla Roo
A Titan
The Elemental Masks

They've managed to make Zem and Zam more appealing so I dont have any doubts theyre gonna make her cute

what the fuck is this garbage

No-one else confirmed yet but the missing original trilogy characters definitely need to be included, if anything to satisfy my roster autism.
I doubt Twinsanity characters will appear (except for Nina considering there are already a ton of nods to CTTR in the new trailer)
I'd say Spyro is likely too.

Forget customization, is the game as fast and fun? One of the games I 100%'ed as a kid

I heard some shit about them even including characters from crash tag team racing.
If these literally whos get to be on the roaster I'd be a little heart broken if characters like nina cortex or tawna and stuff don't get to be racers

Nina is just Mandy-lite with buck teeth. You cant dent this.

Well this version of crunch was on nitro kart and zam and zem look essentially the same. CTTR has the ugly nina so I'm worried about that, coco cant be the only cute little girl we get

Attached: twinsanity_remaster_open_letter.jpg (660x660, 219K)

>original trilogy characters that were never in any racing game (Brio, Tawna, Kong)
I still believe they are gonna be DLC
>Twinsanity characters (Nina, the evil twins)
You may say Nina, but anyone else, I doubt it
>CTTR characters (Von Clutch, Pasadena)
After yesterday trailer, probably
>Spyro
It would be cool if you can unlock him if you have a Saved Game of Spyro Trilogy (just like the old days) but that would leave Switch players out of the character
Any info about the Blog post?

There's no way CTTR people are getting in before legacy characters and Nina.

Speaking as someone that got to play the demo at gamestop and best buy: yes.
The controls and boosting felt good enough to satisfy my autism. Literally the only thing in the game I genuinely was concerned about and it passed.

>I still believe they are gonna be DLC
Would be a dick move but not surprising.

This is the cutest crash art I've ever seen holy shit

Crash should not acknowledge characters from games they do not plan to adapt.

These characters are from games that literally killed Crash with their poor quality and deserve to be forgotten.

More importantly they are from periods where the Crash Bandicoot aesthetic was completely forgotten and look like rejected designs from a Bubsy cartoon, not true Crash characters.

Look at N. Gin, dressed up in a ballerina costume to reference a godawful game, instead of using the resources to create a cool costume for him. It's a waste.

Attached: 1419178793601.gif (360x181, 88K)

Is this real...

Nina has that dorky quality that Mandy does not but I will agree that they are very similar

Zem is a lot brighter and less ugly and Zam has a slightly different body type which are quite surprisingly good changes
So I have no doubt they can give Nina a proper redesign for the modern age
which I hope is just a mix of Titans and Twinsanity Nina

Attached: 1517871712101.png (355x501, 20K)

Just don't use the skins then bro
There are more original skins in the trailer than rehashed CTTR ones anyway

Yes but those games apparently do have fans so someone will want it.

Fuck no. I do not want Crash Twinsanity to again taint the series with its complete misunderstanding of literally everything that made Crash great. Please do that type of game with a franchise that isn't Crash Bandicoot.

Attached: Tweensanity.jpg (321x259, 57K)

fuck you both twinsanity was fantastic
yep

Attached: twinsanniversary.jpg (1280x1034, 671K)

Yeah her old design doesn't need huge changes but titans did a good job with her

I'm sure he will have some cooler skins than just that one. I don't see the harm in having one silly reference for those who did play that game.

Get a life boomer

Attached: 31f94ec3df331ba4456b5889a2235793.png (1114x534, 178K)

Not them but I don't know that I would call it fantastic, it has a lot of problems.

I can't help but imagine a new trailer coming out and hearing this
files.catbox.moe/sxb4g0.flac

Complainers about these characters should stick with the original CTR and forget about the remake altogether.

Twinsanity is a late boomer game.

Only thing titans did with Nina's design was make her skirt longer so it doesnt look like a 1 piece, make her hair longer on top so it doesnt look like she's almost bald if you look at her straight on, and make her mouth and teeth smaller and less far apart
The design works

Meant for

>A dumb skin for n.gin is going to literally kill the series again guys

Chillout dude

I want them...

Attached: 9F5EC1FF-AA6B-478E-AC36-C6FBB84F2C79.png (787x944, 2.26M)

Twinsanity was a mechanically decent game and a terrible Crash game.

You can add all the cut content you want and polish out all the glitches, but it will never be a good Crash game and should NEVER be made canon again.

Attached: 1406827525127.jpg (1143x863, 59K)

>beenox
wow i live across the street of that building and didnt know it was a video game company

Attached: Theres+a+game+for+penguins+_6c1395203172f8a91c4e36771a085a0a.png (203x200, 24K)

Can anything beyond top hat ripper roo be topped?

Because it was only a quarter of the game they had planned. Their budget was cut by Vivendi and a dozen other crash games got canned as well.
youtu.be/GNR0LiigYhQ

Attached: GenerousCommonGoldfinch.webm (320x240, 49K)

The great parts of it overshine the flaws (minus the short length and glitches) if you ask me
The music and humor are on point and the general design is fun too even if the controls are a bit funky

It's already a decent Crash game adding all the cut content and polishing the glitches will make it even greater you pathetic lore obsessed boomer

>twinsanity with level structure of crash 1, on rails camera for hallway segments and a free roam camera in select areas where you can pick a path before the camera goes back on rails.
Twinsanity would be worked as a core crash game if the focus were put back on crashing into boxes rather than spectacle progression of the story. Break stages down into workable chunks instead of going for the seamless open world meme

What are you talking about it was a fantastic crash game, it just didn't use the portal hub and strict linear level design.
Most of the levels where still platforming around and they would use the occasional other mechanic to mix things up like snowboarding and shit.

If it got the polish and finish it needed it probably would have been a master level modernisation to crash bandicoot.

Stop being an absolute purist.

If they don't learn from the past and just lazily adapt the awful Crash games that is going to ruin the whole point of a Crash remake.

Even the slightest hint that they're going in that direction should be blasted with fan vitriol. Unless you're cool with Crash becoming a lame, try hard laughingstock again.

>The music and humor are on point
I feel they are all that carries it honestly. Nobody ever actually talks about the gameplay because there isn't much to say.

Just give her Titans proportions with classic detail.

Attached: NinaConcArtTitans.jpg (389x278, 16K)

They should let you customize mask: Aku-Aku, Uka-Uka, Velo Mask, the elemental masks, Gold Aku-Aku, Uka-Uka's soul (from the Crash 3 opening cutscene), redesigned Aku-Aku, redesigned Uka-Uka, and Sparx.

Why is there another version that's $20 more?

making some references to previous titles through the use of skins is pretty par for the course for any character roster game
doesn't mean dick about them not learning from the past or just going to remake all the garbage
I'll start worrying when it's more than just a skin.

Why isn't supercharged Aku Aku power-up using the golden variant?

Fuck yea the triky
Love that shit

This.

I'll never forgive Twinsanity for making Cortex less of a threat, and for making him a joke character. Even when you look at the original vision of the game,it was a huge uncoordinated mess.

The level design is so open and enemies haphazardly placed that crash's moveset from crash 2 onward dont matter.
You never need to slide or slide jump, you never need to body slam aside from worm springs, you can safely do combat just by spinning everything instead of jumping on them. All you ever need is double jump and spin.
It had so much potential but did nothing with it.

Spot on. It's not a terrible game, it's pretty decent, and I can forgive just about every glitch except for that Evil Crash running around in circles glitch in the PAL version. What I can't forgive, is the absolutely misinformed direction they were going with Crash Bandicoot, especially the rewriting of Crash and the goddamn soundtrack.

Attached: 1499919510538.jpg (479x479, 21K)

>It's already a decent Crash game

Wrong. Twinsanity is basically what you get if you tell a bunch of hacks with zero interest beyond a paycheck to make a Crash game.

It's like a Crash parody. Turning Crash into a flea bitten loser, turning Neo Cortex into a fucking bigger joke than Elmer Fudd, and treating him worse. The worst final boss in the entire series , and some of the worst, repetitive A cappella music I've ever had to endure.

Attached: 1092830532523.gif (405x324, 42K)

>I'll never forgive Twinsanity for making Cortex less of a threat

Attached: 1498465447350.png (335x347, 220K)

Eat shit faggot EVERYONE IS HERE they're literally all in.

Attached: 1554334687736.png (444x440, 157K)

>Triky

Attached: Trykie1.jpg (512x384, 41K)

The only time he ever felt like a threat was Crash 1. In Warped he was Uka Uka's bitch.

>Numskull Designs teases new Crash merch
>it's a fucking incense burner (comes out of the exhausts)

Attached: D6Mvf7JXsAA5JBa.jpg large.jpg (1200x900, 150K)

Like I said, not fantastic. Could have been great doesn't cut it for me.

Even when Uka uka comes in, cortex is still a menacing threat. If anything, nitro kart is the first game where people start laughing at bad things happening to cortex and co while is still otherwise sinister

Well, since this remake seems to be acknowledging CTTR, do you think we'll get the race tracks from there too? I don't expect it in the base game as adding CNK is already probably enough of a task, but what about a dlc pack to essentially make the game three times as big as the original?

Attached: 1556542431048.png (891x879, 893K)

>the developers and artist still talk about it to this day
>one of them goes as far as writing a letter to remake TT
>a bunch of hacks with zero interest beyond a paycheck to make a Crash game.

and were you there for 2 and 3? Cortex has always been a joke hell he was based off the fucking brain from pinky and the brain another joke.

Attached: 1497983827859.png (1382x674, 469K)

Crash Bandicoot is kind of like Sonic.

There are people who grew up with the original trilogy, and there are people who grew up with Sonic Adventure 2/Heroes/Twinsanity/Crash of Titans

Zoomers are the problem, and need to be eliminated

Attached: 1557033004277.png (1200x1088, 397K)

ill buy this 100% i dont even care if i have to import it

thanks, they actually have some really cool shit.

numskull.com/official-crash-bandicoot-merchandise/

At the end of the day he's a clown with the letter N on his forehead

Does that make Mania Wrath of Cortex only far better?

CTTR tracks don't fit the CTR formula.

I'm starting to think this is correct.

Doubt it, CTTR's tracks were too structured around the tag-team gimmick and weapons. They were super basic and too wide to slot into CTR's mechanics

Incorrect, crash can still have games that follow the traditional on rails camera and hub based world with linear levels but a few games with more open 3d spaces and world design is what the series needs to break big again.
Crash needs it's own mario odyssey if you will, with controls that are just as tight.
He's always been an autistic idiot, and uka uka's whipping boy.
I grew up with the originals faggot and still loved Woc and twinsanity.
youtu.be/oGH3l-IgAtQ

Attached: c6c9f713da08594f883d55c72fb0c0b7.jpg (236x235, 16K)

Wrath of Cortex is Sonic 4 Episode 1 & 2

>£39.99

nah, thats way too much.

>Now you can query the connotations of Cortex's N letter IN STYLE!

Attached: CTR-Crash-Cove-T-Shirt-NS-01.jpg (1000x1000, 44K)

Wonder what else I could compare it to then

I grew up with the original trilogy and I still enjoyed Twinsanity

How come people didn't complain about Eggman being a goofy fuck in Sonic Mania, compared to his serious 3&K self? He bombed an island in that game but now plays puyo puyo and scuba dives.

i am kinda sad for being south american, out currency is shit and all this shit is more expensive than the game itself.

Crash is serious business

And you're full of shit. I loved the series since it came out, including the GBA spinoffs and Twinsanity. It only started to go downhill when Radical was handed the keys.

CD had some pretty silly things.

Attached: 232435435s.png (1007x709, 153K)

Haven't Sonic fans just given up caring entirely one way or the other?

>It only started to go downhill when Radical was handed the keys
It was going downhill way before that if only slightly by comparison. In another few years there will be a bunch of people saying the Radical era stuff was great and it never went downhill.

Pretty much.

I thought Moe had been confirmed but I guess I just have brain problems

With so many characters revealed (plus maybe more) I swear I better not see nothing but Coco online.
I know what you Furtards are like.

Attached: DbwGiQLU0AAO_yt.jpg (300x300, 9K)

I think a lot of classicfags like The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog. SatAM fans were proto-Adventurefags.

>3
>HIT
>BOSS
>FIGHT

Attached: 8.jpg (300x354, 19K)

Fake Crash, Zem, Dingodile and Pinstripe are already certified Yea Forums-KINO mains.

Rilla Roo too if he's confirmed.

I never thought of that, but you're right. I think even the Adventure games still had their silly moments compared to 06 though, which is just boring.
She will be common, but not by that much. If Tawna gets in though..

Hey if they ass tawna, the trophy girls and nina at least we wouldn't ONLY see coco.
If she's the only one in out of them though we're gonna see a large amount of cocos...

Personally I'm gonna main dingodile cause he's a bro

He was always a goofy manchild who was full of himself, he was just able to make some pretty bitchin' machines.

Attached: A_picture_of_Dr._Robotnik_from_the_Sonic_website.png (446x457, 37K)

>no Nina or Rilla Roo
I sleep

We did this yesterday and the top picks were Coco and Dr negro Cortex

Still have time to change the poll anons
strawpoll.me/17962945

Attached: Main Time.gif (320x256, 1.61M)

Not sure you can compare them. Sonic is muddled in general.

I'm gonna be the only Nash player in existence aren't I?

Attached: 1526070644883.jpg (251x200, 4K)

I agree TO AN EXTENT.

Later Crash games got a bit too dumb with animals and forgot that it's not Sonic the Hedgehog, Cortex MUTATED everyone. Stuff like the walrus and that town of bunnies.

HOWEVER, this is just a fanservice kart racer so it doesn't bug me that much.

Attached: 1556636741499.png (498x443, 79K)

the games that killed crash for good were the mutant ones with the Crash surfer style.

Nash seems to be the most popular of CNK bosses.

>that bottom right

PROTECC

No, I saw a few who wanted him in before yesterday's reveal.

He might be talking about the POV of the player. As in how it's always behind the racer you're playing as.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (185x185, 57K)

Attached: 1500244847471.jpg (367x346, 20K)

Warped made a bit more sense since Cortex was just done with everything and wanted to quit

They only rebooted Crash so radically because everything from Cortex Strikes Back had been commercial flops.

He was my favorite CNK character (courtesy of Billy West's voice acting), I'm probably going to alt as him sometimes.

I'm more of a Norm guy myself, but I'll use Nash from time to time. Assuming this ever comes to PC.

>Cortex was just done with everything and wanted to quit
so he was Naughty Dog?

NST also plays this up with N. Tropy rolling his eyes when he mentions Dr. Cortex.

What was todays news?

And in Crash 2 he was pretending to be a good guy for half the game. He wasn't' very silly at all.

Did people forget that Zembillas himself designed the CNK bosses?

Attached: CrashNitroKartVelo5.jpg (500x750, 66K)

You mean Wrath of Cortex right?

Man I used to play this game all the time in sunday school but I'm genuinely surprised at the amount of hype it's getting.

It's just an hd 30fps kart racer

Attached: 1547312180046.png (500x517, 119K)

Eggman was dabgerous because he was a petty as fuck manchild who could destroy the workd during a temper tantrum. Goofy works for him, and he always seemed less bitter than Cortex was.

Eggman was "I'm the greatest ever so I should be in charge!"

Cortex was "Fuck the entire fucking world, I'll make them suffer ten times over."

It's a tight racer.

Attached: fisher.webm (450x360, 761K)

Pretty much, yeah.

Also Eggman works best when he's goofy, but has an undercurrent of being sinister as fuck.

Attached: 541.jpg (1988x3056, 1.69M)

>being naked
>hating how ugly your naked body is
Easy solution: wear pants

>depressed because others are happy

>He wasn't very silly
He was, but had presence to mask it. The holographic head, the huge spacestation? All of which was to distract you from the fact that he's a shell of a villain, resorting to directing from the shadows to achieve his goals.
youtube.com/watch?v=WSUuJIBFE0A
It cracks a few times early in the game, and falls apart when Cortex shows his hand. Hell - his boss fight is literally Cortex running away like a bitch.

Attached: 1499477284968.png (488x457, 20K)

Nah, I knew. They're not bad designs desu, Big Velo and Nash are based

Nina has big animal crushing robot hands

Nostalgia. As someone who didn't bang ctr out as a kid, it doesn't wow me as much as some anons. It's alright but nostalgiafags act like this game is the 2nd coming of Jesus cos you have to tap L1 while drifting.
It'll still be good for a few months since I have a knack for racing games.

Surprised this ran for so long. Our comic died in the early 2000's.

The big stink is that they aren't ever used for anything, they're all 1 off characters. Oxide and velo were iconic as plot bosses but the others fell flat.
Nash's design is literally just "shark" and could've worked in the normal mutant lineup with tiny and dingodile.

You better hope that they completely disregard that character poll they did because you're fucked otherwise. Brio and Tawna were the most requested characters for the game.

Attached: 1406614314601.jpg (477x537, 114K)

>Nash's design is literally just "shark" and could've worked in the normal mutant lineup with tiny and dingodile.
I still maintain the headcanon that Nash's race was responsible for the underwater ruins from Warped

Everything is canon you faggot. Crash is not some pick and pull type shit, it's actually an open canon with any event able to occur at any time because it's a saturday morning cartoon.

Why the fuck do you think everyone is pushing so hard for more female characters?

Coco is currently the ONLY ONE

Attached: improved.png (732x441, 717K)

Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin didn't like the characterizations in Twinsanity. The reason why Cortex was flamboyant in that game was because the devs heard how kids found Clancy's Cortex a little too scary.
Yeah they could have used more fleshing out. Hopefully Nitro-Fueled will do just that.

I had both desu. Despite being an unfinished mess, Twinsanity was the last Crash game with >soul
CTTR was more or less the death knell since it was the springboard for the characterisation and humour of the Titans games, although generally I'm fairly forgiving of CTTR on its own merits since it was just a racing spinoff and not a mainline Crash game. Titans and MoM can fuck right off though

MORE FEMALE CHARACTERS
I WANT POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN

>Andy Gavin and Jason Rubin didn't like the characterizations in Twinsanity.
Interesting, never knew that.

any news on the blog?

I played CTR for the first time last year and this is probably the most hype i've been for a game for about 4 years. I think CTR makes all kart racers trash by comparison.

This just screams "I hate Crash Bandicoot and will always go against its best interests just to spite people who give a shit".

Attached: crashIsFuckingPissed!.jpg (678x720, 208K)

I kind of want to hear Clancy go over the twinsanity script with his sinister but bumbling when frustrated character direction just for the sake if it.

The last one was posted at 6pm GMT, so 90 minutes or so to go.

> kids

Moms*. If moms find something scary, it's time to make it even scarier, because clearly you're doing something right.

Y nobody cares about Yaya Panda?

Attached: F3E65039-CC4D-4ACF-9D65-A4AA8A761968.jpg (184x381, 15K)

she cute

She's an even bigger literally who than Rilla Roo. Probably the most obscure Crash character, except maybe Viscount

who

Was this from some mobile game? She looks bretty cute actually

As much as i like that game, Cortex's dignity was annihilated.
A balance between the two would be perfect, I love pathetic villains who are actually threats when they focus on it

Pandas aren't indigenous to Australia.

We already have a Panda Polar skin.

>You buy customization with "wumpa coins" you can get from adventure mode
I wonder if you can get these coins by playing online or something. It'd be cool if there was some ridiculously expensive kart so you can parade around your autism online.

Neither are Walruses

Polar has you covered, bro

>It's alright but nostalgiafags act like this game is the 2nd coming of Jesus cos you have to tap L1 while drifting.
They do because there's 10x more than just that, and there didn't need to be.

Boosts can backfire in four ways if you do them incorrectly, you can spin out, you can backfire and lose your chance to boost, you can boost to early and push too far into a corner and have to bail, and you can lose the fastest speed tier in the game if you boost at all after certain jumps. You also don't get good boost unless you do it as late as possible.

You can froggy to maintain higher speeds without boosting, you can stop midair and change direction much faster but if done wrong you can lose your boost, you can dodge weapons midair, you can block ALL items, etc

There's more than just L1 when you turn.

Attached: CrashSuperTurboCC.webm (1067x600, 2.97M)

Even Crash's dignity was annihilated in Crash Twinsanity. There was never any consensus that Crash was dumb until that game, and it's wildly inaccurate if you pay attention to how practical he can be.

This game is a total sausage fest. Female racers would be a nice addition to Coco.

Who cares about what they think about Crash. They forfeited the franchise in order to make "mature" games about teenage dykes fucking each other,.

It would be neat if they brought her back, but it's pretty unlikely.

Attached: Everyone.png (299x168, 87K)

I can't find the source on them saying that now, but this unrelated quote probably sums it up:
>Given the current Crash games, people forget that he was once cool. Our Crash had a certain whimsical edge to him. Sure, it was goofy – but it wasn't dumb."

>Cortex is only good when he is threatening
So he was only good in crash 1 then considering in every subsequent game he is unthreatening and a non-factor by the third

I can understand wanting more female characters but you niggas just want them in because you're deviants.

He was still fairly threatening in 2. Warped is where he got nerfed really due to the introduction of Uka Uka

I remember in a interview that one of the directors was talking about how they were able to port a lot of assets from the n sane trilogy. if this is the case, it's probably very likely that most if not all those you mentioned would be in.

Whatever you say.

Yeah, that's when he went full retard. Twinsanity needed tweaking, besides the obvious. Some of the ideas in there were gold at the expense of the characters such as grinding on Cortex

I want her concept kart from that cancelled Traveller's Tales kart racer.

Attached: cnk-nina-cortex.jpg (766x481, 42K)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I agree with them. I actually loved Cortex in that game. I just thought it was some relevant trivia.

>add no more female characters other than coco
>add in every male character from the series
Boner, no. Coco is not for that type of treatment

Considering the other shes are even more bandicoots, El rato, N. In Name Anly, and China.mut, not worth a selling point.

If CTTR racers are in, you'll get Nina and Pasadena.

>Who cares about what they think about Crash.
Me.

Attached: Tasmanian_Islands.png (1024x768, 1.43M)

>2019 game
>only one female racer
based, women are shit

So was Nina originally conceived for that cancelled game, or Twinsanity? Her development is kind of a clusterfuck since I think she even appeared in that GBA Spyro crossover without their knowledge.

Not based, Tawna is hot and made for human cock

Attached: crash_bandicoot_n_sane_trilogy__tawna_bandicoot_by_bandidude-dbdh6qs.png (640x1136, 686K)

I will be surprised if no other woman is revealed today.

That cancelled game was simple crash nitro kart developed by travellers takes. Nina didnt make the cut when development was given to vicarious visions instead

She was originally set to appear in Traveler's Tales Crash Nitro Kart, but was left on the cutting room floor when the development was given to Vicarious Visions instead. However, VV liked her so much that they snuck her into Crash Purple/Spyro Orange without TT's knowledge.

She could be there to buy up the housing market

This

Attached: 1550598275384.jpg (3000x3000, 2.02M)

Ah, that makes sense. I hope she makes it in this time then.

Shut up cortex

based Tawnabros

Attached: 1554532231412.jpg (1677x1376, 291K)

>VV liked her so much that they snuck her into Crash Purple/Spyro Orange without TT's knowledge.
Wow that makes this whole ordeal cuter. I did hear Nina was based of someone who worked at Traveler's Tales I wonder what she thinks of Nina

Ah yes the housing market of a remote island cut off from civilization with the only human contact being the natives

F5

> everyone wants a Twinsanity remake
Wrath of Cortex would be better

Since years I time trial on this track I never knew the boost pad on the top was also a sacred fire starter as well until someone posted a webm here

WoC was worse despite adhering to the series formula.

Why not remake everything except MoM CotT and CTTR

No remakes at all. An original title is the direction the series needs to go to establish itself again. VV just needs to keep the formula simple.

I just want a brand new Crash game at least on par with the classics.

> original game in 2019
never ever

Neither would be good. They need to make a new fucking game already.

Can you INCLUDE things from Twinsanity? Sure. Snowboarding, 3 playable characters, tag team combat, and interdimensional travel, etc, Sure.

Do I want to see any of the areas in Twinsanity again other than the 10th dimension? No not really.

Attached: 12456790876.jpg (302x423, 16K)

>interdimensional travel
I want to see more N. Trance desu

Attached: 1555984035710.png (264x285, 79K)

Naughty Dog themselves and Mark Cerny wanted a free roaming Crash, so I'd like to see that realized.

But the corridors is what makes half of the crate puzzles work.

Infiltrating Papu's tribal fortress was great in crash 1, it just needed better structure and stage design in twinsanity.
WoC and twinsanity had some decent ideas but their execution and stage design were abysmal

I've personally always wanted to make that. I'd even use all the PS1 style textures and lighting styles just to drive home the effect of playing them open world...

Program is I can't program any of it

I haven't kept up with the development of this game. Are the mechanics and overall feel of the game the same as the original?

Attached: 1555427759948.png (652x600, 293K)

>Sacred fire confirmed
>USF us now an intended mechanic
>Jumping is more delayed so probably no froggying
There was a side by side comparison in a video showing the speeds are basically identical too.

Grew up with the original Crash Trilogy and CTR when it came out. Didn't care for Wrath of Cortex and I completely lost interest in the series around Twinsanity due to it being literally unfinished. But frankly, I don't care if they want to throw in extra content that references those games. I'll enjoy the game because it looks to be solidly designed, and other people can enjoy whatever obscure racers/content they want. Some of these post ND designs aren't half bad either, I like that shark for example.

Attached: oxide-alien4.4.jpg (370x700, 90K)

Apparently so. The only complaints I've seen are the game having a low frame rate on consoles and the new aesthetics.

Do you really trust Activision to make a new game with good level design and mechanics?

Check this shit out

Attached: CocoSacredFire.webm (770x466, 2.95M)

This, no more remakes. An original game is the ONLY way to keep Crash from returning to joke status.

I trust VV.

Maybe they could use concepts from this.
youtube.com/watch?v=T9QzutrSOX4

No because Activision is not a developer...

I trust Vicarious Visions however.

ah shit, forgot to mention USF is not only in the game it's also better. You no longer lose USF for using other boosts. So basically it's entirely possible the best players will maintain it for the entirety of the race.

well holy shit

They should remake Bash, that actually deserves a remake, and given the treatment they're doing with CTR now, it could be GOAT.

>Coco's speed with sacred fire in the original CTR is the speedometer pointing straight up at a 90 degree angle
>It's a a pixel off being the exact same in the remake
my autism sense is tingling

this, but they should try to keep things simple, not go all crazy and 2019 referencing memes and current stuff like Titans or Mutant

This.

This

I doubt the twins are making it user, but we can dream.

Attached: Crash_Twinsanity_Evil_Twins_Scrapped_Icon.png (185x165, 41K)

Nice, been feeling the kart racer itch lately. Sonic is okay but boat and plane sections suck, and Mario Kart just has bland map designs and too many retarded items. Preferably I'd take a new game, but I'll settle for a good remake of an old game I really like.
I'd be getting it on PC anyway, so framerate isn't an issue. Aesthetically I'll always be biased for the original, but I think they've done a pretty good job with the Crash remakes.

>I'd be getting it on PC anyway
user...

Can we just stop and appreciate how lucky we, as Crash Bandicoot fans, are in this era?
>Full HD remakes of the original games with more content were well received and sold well
>CTR HD remake with character customization incorporating nods to the entire series' history over the last 20 (or is it 30? fuck I'm old) years
>Glorious fanart

Hell even the threads on Crash are usually bretty gud.

Attached: date with coco.jpg (490x709, 69K)

Attached: Rip.png (283x447, 326K)

If neither of these get in I’ll be pissed. Throw in the motorcycle too

Attached: EF0E72AF-7E4A-4BEB-B567-C31C2FE21F53.png (748x1068, 820K)

Well the other remake is on PC, that should mean this will be on PC too r-right?

Best timeline Crashbro

Attached: 36A85E41-25DC-4B60-99AC-8AEFAE2D1843.jpg (683x450, 69K)

It's a good comeback.

It's hard to say with any certainty. They haven't even so much as hinted at a PC release. You could be waiting anywhere between 6 months and eternity.

We're in good time, indeed.

Attached: otcgb1aq1V1vbvowzo1_500.png (500x616, 225K)

Thanks for pointing this out, now it will bother me forever too.

Attached: Autism.png (388x284, 159K)

>Unlimited Ultra Sacred Fire
Online is going to be a madhouse. I honestly feel bad for any new players trying it out for the first time.

Being the face of Sony at the playstation era really helps Crash out a bit, if he were to have been a normal series to come out later in its timeline, it'd be another series like Gex or Ty, not forgotten, but not popular either.

but i love the Crash series, so its nice to see its still doing just fine.

Attached: cocostar.gif (280x340, 2.3M)

I'm more of a Spyro guy but CTR is the GOAT

>CTR remake announced
>"Crap, I just hope they don't fuck up the physics..."
>Sacred fire restored
>"That's nice, but the game still feels a little barebon-"
>CNK content announced
>"Aw damn, I forgot how much I missed some of this stuff! Too bad that's probably everythi-"
>Customization trailer and bosses showcase
>"SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY"

Attached: 1439424500100.gif (200x174, 1.71M)

>How come people didn't complain about Eggman being a goofy fuck in Sonic Mania, compared to his serious 3&K self?
He built a Death Star with a giant nose and mustache on the front. He's always been a bit goofy.

Attached: eggy.jpg (620x350, 50K)

we are getting unused kart models from CTTR. I think its safe to say that EVERYONE is getting here.

Attached: crash_pasadena_opossum1_by_namygaga-d6i0635.png (732x1260, 525K)

Attached: coco_and_the__selfies_by_bandicoot_are_swag-dbdepvw.png (1020x3523, 1.3M)

yesterday the youtube video was earlier than the blog right?

Concept art nina kart when
CTR2010 kart components when
Aaaaa

Based, I want obj_motherfucker in this game.

I'm shocked at how much of a 180 Crash has done honestly. From experience I can tell you that usually once a series is dead, it's dead for good. And even some of the biggest series (like Pokemon) tend to have awful remakes that usually just do the bare minimum of work but VV/Beenox has gone above and beyond the call of duty to make these remakes great and offer plenty of unique content to help it stand out from the original games. You can tell that Crash is a passion project for them.

CTR should have focused less on stupid characters like Zam and Nash, and given us more Spyro characters, like Elora, Hunter and Bianca.

Attached: 1442148989934.jpg (496x640, 76K)

I would've paid full price for ctr online with correct physics
Everything else has been a delicious boat of gravy on top of it I cannot Express un words how good it feels to reignite my childlike excitement for a new game that I haven't felt anything comparable to in over 15 years.

If obj_motherfucker gets in then Park Drone should too, gotta represent the cannon fodder

Attached: parkdrone.jpg (374x368, 41K)

They left Naughty Dog after Jak 3 and have nothing to do with Uncharted or TLoU.

>game should focus less on its own content and instead on the content of another franchise
I mean a Spyro cameo would be fine but even if characters like Zam are literal whos in the context of the Crash universe, they're still at the very least Crash characters.

>Unused beta kart from CTTR
It's incredible how deep Beenox is getting here. This is what elevates a remake from cynical cash-grab to legitimate homage and love letter to the series.

Attached: imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-YlH93T3Q9SB6.jpg (1927x781, 229K)

10 (ten) minutes

Feels fucking good. All that's missing is a true Crash 4 that doesn't suck and I'll feel like a kid again.

nah it's like a lazy student copying as much as possible

(You)

COME ON BEENOX DON'T FAIL ME

Attached: CNK_Emperor_Velo_XXVII.png (942x849, 622K)

to what?

>coco went from whizzkid to instagramslut

Who Komodo Joe here?

I've only played the shitty Gamecube Crash racing game. Redpill me on what makes the original so good.

Attached: crash bandicoot lingerie.jpg (1200x919, 95K)

I've loved the OG Spyro games since my childhood and even I think this wouldn't be a good idea. Despite having not played Nitro Kart ever I'll rather take those characters.

>reaching into obscure but reliable sources and aspiring to do more work than necessary is lazy
I cant tell if you're baiting or genuinely retarded. I'll go with retarded.

Attached: 1462072816461.jpg (564x690, 58K)

actually joking

It will sell the best on PS4 why bother with an Xbox version?

>jokes on you I was only pretending
Fuck off

Attached: 1432562513295.jpg (519x691, 185K)

Yes, Crash and Spyro are linked at the hip. They are sister franchises.

It is far more worthwhile to add notable Spyro characters that people would actually want to play as than random super obscure characters dredged from the worst parts of the Crash franchise.

Attached: 1538427013575.png (898x513, 543K)

There's a lot of mechanics that make it good that are already talked about in other posts like but basically it's just the high skill ceiling that makes it so good

Attached: 1498695285.dawmino_coco_bandicoot_tuffet.jpg (973x1280, 178K)

You're stupid.

I think he meant creatively lazy?

No it was actually a joke

Nevermind though

why does spyro look like someone jammed his entire lower arm into him?

who would win a direct fight? I say Crash, purely because death tornado for mobility and bazooka fire. Even fireball-charged Spyro would lose to that as his fireballs are pretty slow. (and I prefer spyro!)

Attached: spyroavatar.jpg (236x242, 11K)

user, they're remaking a game from 20 years ago. Their explicit goal is to recreate content, they're going out of their way to exceed expectations without cramming in OC donut steel stuff (although the skins are already at that point, the karts are faithful to the various source material)

Blogpost is up

>blog.activision.com/crash-bandicoot/2019-05/Announcement-CTFNF-More-Characters-and-Skins-Revealed-Part-2

The Weak Should Fear The Strong

I agree that they're closely linked, to the extent that Spyro has appeared multiple times in Crash games, but personally I think the game should concentrate on completing its own character roster before outsourcing more racers from Spyro.

Post more sexy bandicoots

Attached: coco beach.jpg (1102x1280, 136K)

oh SHIT

Attached: 1398993285557.gif (316x310, 179K)

>All the Tag Team Racing carts, skins, and references (Chick and Stu in Slide Coliseum/Turbo Track)
So Von Clutch, Pasadena, and Nina are pretty much locks, if not as base roster then as DLC.

W O A H

>CNK characters can be earned by using Wumpa Coins in the game’s Pit Stop

Boring.

>real velo is handling
Manlet btfo

>Beginner characters
Average speed, good acceleration, and incredible turning abilities, like:
Polar, Pura, Krunk, Real Velo, Zam, or Ripper Roo.

>Intermediate characters
Good speed, acceleration, and turning, such as:
Crash, Dr. Neo Cortex, Coco Bandicoot, Dr. N.Gin, Small Norm, Nash, N. Trance, Geary, Komodo Joe, Pinstripe, Fake Crash, or Nitros Oxide.

>Advanced characters
Amazing speed, good acceleration, but limited turn and are for experts only! Examples include:
Tiny Tiger, Dingodile, Crunch, Big Norm, Zem, Papu Papu, or N.Tropy.

>big norm AND small norm

>Krunk is beginner class
>Little Norm is intermediate

The character roster IS already complete without literally worthless additions like Zam and Nash.

The aim of CTR was never to insert every single Crash character no matter how obscure or stupid they are just because >'more content''

Each character addition should stand on their own merit, and considering the extra large size of CTR's current cast, adding two or three notable Spyro characters would be perfection. People would actually play as Hunter and Bianca online.

Anyone new?

>Krunk and Real Velo are beginner
What.

>Big Norm and Small Norm are separate characters
Good.

> Big Norm
WHERES BIG VELO

>Krunk is handling
WAAAAAT

Attached: 1550030447066.png (692x765, 365K)

>The game will feature all of the characters from CTR and all the characters from CNK.

>Chef N.Gin

Attached: CTR-CUSTOM-B-01.jpg (1920x1080, 394K)

>only one woman
BTFO

Are the CNK bosses playable this time?

>Skins include his regular orange fur, “Shiba Crash” with a yellow tinge, “Scuba Crash” with flippers and breathing gear, “Skunk Crash” with a white-and-gray fur, “Blue Hyena Crash” with a bright blue hue, and “Aviator Crash” with an old-timey pilot’s cap and goggles!
I think the changing the colours of the characters is the best customisation.

No mention of penta penguin. this isnt a smoking gun saying this is the full roster and there aren't any new characters

>Krunk is a handling character
HE'S BIGGER THAN PAPU PAPU

>N. Trance
WTF BROS

>Real Velo
>Small Norm
Someone explain to me what this shit is, I don't remember CNK too well

Attached: 1321217938539.png (131x210, 44K)

the norms

Was just about to say this.

I think they did it so that there's an even amount of characters of each kart type. With the CNK bosses in I don't think they could have done anything without one of the characters feeling out of place.

Is the game 30 fps or 60 fps?

Attached: 1550811596227.png (329x313, 96K)

Norm was a blob mine with a split personality and split himself into 2 racers
Velo was a big alien robot suit that isnt revealed that a little alien is piloting until you 100% the game

You already know the answer, fagola.

But not fucking Krunk, he's huge in the trailer. Small Norm should've been a Beginner.

based and chefpilled

Either way, nobody is going to love you.

>WE HAVE TO COOK

Fuck Nitro Kart's "Kookie" characters

Attached: crashdisgust.jpg (188x269, 8K)

>no tawna
god damnit

>hes blue and the first boss just copy ripper roos stats lol

No Penta Penguin either

That isn't an answer to the question. Why is it so hard to answer?

I was thinking more that he's the first boss in his game, so they gave him the same stats as Ripper Roo since he's also the first boss. It's still very odd though.

No Penta Penguin either. I don't think this list is entirely complete.

>still no mention of N. Brio

Attached: 114758960.jpg (160x204, 6K)

I agree

because you could have googled it as opposed to pretending you didn't know the answer the whole time.

They also never reveal Velo's true form in the gba version so he's playable in his big form.

>N. Trance confirmed

Attached: 1556128019446.png (388x501, 138K)

Just caught that, yeah there are probably still more to announce. They've still got a month after all, they are just focusing on CNK content right now.

Attached: penta.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Is she in?

I have to say that I'm a little worried now too. Brio, Tawna, Moe, and obj_motherfucker bros do not lose hope!

Of course it isn't, Spyro is absolutely going in.

It's possible they want to keep him as a super secret character, given how he was only ever accessible with a cheat code.
If there's any more characters announced, it'll probably be at E3, given how the only characters from Nitro Kart not mentioned are Fake Velo (who's probably too XBox huge to include) and Spyro (who seems like the sort of thing they'd save as one last big reveal before launch.

>Real Velo
Hold up does this confirm Big Velo is a separate character then?

Attached: 1555423450899.jpg (1024x862, 96K)

>no Moe
Still doesn't feel right having one Komodo Bro, but not the other

Attached: komodo_moe_by_winter_freak.jpg (620x751, 78K)

>pretending you didn't know the answer the whole time
I literally don't. I've heard people say 30 and 60 and some say it was 30 on ps4 and switch and 60 on pro. I just wanted to confirm what it was, get your head out of your ass.

(You)

Aren't Crash and Coco different classes?

^

it says ''such as'' and ''examples include'' *heavy breathing* this isn't the full roster post obviously? ALSO, ACCEL GOT REMOVED!

Attached: crashnitrofueledOxidebadmanners.jpg (426x522, 122K)

You might be on to something user. Surely they wouldn't call him "real" Velo if it was just him.

Hurry up and confirm my waifu!

Attached: Ninaangry.png (308x712, 220K)

So does this mean we're never going to see anyone outside of the "Advanced Characters" online?

Attached: 1503658453599.png (1169x800, 825K)

No you won't.

Yeah, it's just that both accleration and 'all-around' racers fall under 'intermediate'.

Cool that N. Trance and the Norms are confirmed, but I wish that they would have shown them off in one of the screen-shots at least.

Attached: Chnorm.gif (194x199, 11K)

No you retard, accel and rounded are both intermediate

That the category lists of characters are 'like', 'such as and 'examples include' rather than definitive, suggests this is probably the case.

They've got to keep something back to fill the marketing for the next 40 days (plus E3 week)

Oh so you're just dumb. Why did you insist on making 3 posts asking the same question when you could have googled it the whole time?

Huhh that vaguely rings a bell alright, thanks

gonna see a lot of coco

Attached: Big Norm (CTR Nitro Fueled).png (349x479, 155K)

I want to pork Coco, and i'm not even a furry.

Unless this is secretly going to be a complete remake of Crash Nitro Kart too, what is the point of bringing back these obscure throwaway characters?

Attached: 1555125548533.jpg (640x640, 74K)

fucking normies

so didn't they roll it into one class? I hope I can get a hotrod, green, with red flames on it for my pic related. Match made in heaven?

Attached: crashnbrio.jpg (360x360, 21K)

because everyone at this point knows that the CNK adventure mode is being Incorporated into the game?

Weren't they bringing back the CNK Adventure mode too?

what is the issue here? Why not just say it? is it 60 on pro? that's all I want to fucking know jesus christ

>secretly
Where have you been?

youtube.com/watch?v=UJ68l_gHvNo

Because CTR had a wimpy amount of content to begin with and they have to compete with both Mario Kart and Team Sonic Racing

>Want to pork Coco
>Not a furry

user, I have some news for you.

Don't get your hopes up. They can't remake Nitro Kart because it had lots of anti-grav sections. The Karts wouldn't work with the maps.

>REAL Velo
HE'S IN

Attached: Nitro_Kart_Emperor_Velo_XXVII.png (1108x721, 550K)

People have posted the character kart stats and got chances to play the game, the 4 kart classes are still there. Accel and rounded have simply always been intermediate
Only cnk removed the all rounder class and people didnt like that

You do know CNK tracks are getting included, yes?

Which is why they've redesigned them.

>pls answer me i cant use fucking google
ask me again dude and maybe i'll answer you the 5th time.

Attached: 1418531759350.jpg (400x364, 37K)

I have some you too, she's only 5% furry

My interest died once they started adding those garbage ass looking literal who's. They look like something out of Rick & Morty.
I just wanted Tawna and N.Brio, not a fucking burping ogre and a wacky XD shark.

user, they've flattened the courses to work with normal gravity. We've already seen electron Avenue, deep sea driving, and android alley with no zero g sections

my bad, thanks. I just find it silly how they are ''tied'' to skill level; as if intermediate isn't straight up better than advanced in tracks like Cortex Castle. If Oxide isn't accel though… he would shame his namesake.

Yes.

I wouldn't be so sure. What if he's just a story boss?

Based, that's going to be the official term for online Norm mains, mark my words.

Attached: normies.jpg (440x350, 35K)

They did away with the Acceleration characters?

look at that black line under his lip, is that an animation line for the suit to open?

Its just the way ND recommended players to pick particular classes until they come to grips with the mechanics.

What is happening here?

Attached: 1557444009091.png (500x507, 126K)

ALL the additions were from CTR and CNK only. It's hardly "every single Crash character".

Zam and Real Zelo look like the fucking Space Jam alien

Really? That's what killed the game for you? You'll let the 30 fps slide but additions you don't like soiled it? If you're serious you're undoubtedly on the spectrum.

lost.

Fat Norm dissing Cortex though, too beautiful.

shouldn't allrounder be '' beginner'' then? I find pura/Polar due their useless engine far worse than Crash.

I want to lick Coco's cunt trough her panties!

Attached: coco dress.jpg (746x1071, 119K)

Attached: beast.png (1920x1080, 2.08M)

Kill yourself.

>making a kart racing boss unplayable in [current year]
He was playable in the GBA version just like Spyro so Beenox better deliver.

No 60 on any port, except perhaps the still unannounced upcoming PC port. That one is the only that could be 60 fps.

I really hope they keep the 'Penguin Yay 1' in it with a cute penguin voice.

Use an anime reaction image next time, sperg

Makes me wonder how they'll handle Thunderstruck. Might as well be an entirely new track.

>cute penguin voice

no. I want my socially inept programmer.

How many more trailers do you think we'll get before the game releases?

Attached: coco_and_tawna_by_phobos_romulus-dc7ieu0.png (1024x1152, 1.84M)

They ARE gonna add her as DLC...r-right?

Attached: the_perils_of_pasadena_opossum_by_e_122_psi_d9yh2g0-pre.jpg (894x894, 111K)

nuPolar pass looks weird.
There is no need for those eskimo shacks on the side of the road.

>Makes me wonder how they'll handle Thunderstruck
Hopefully remove it from the game

Attached: 1388323082416.png (1000x1000, 684K)

Attached: cute.png (548x651, 799K)

At this rate, considering the number of garbage characters, probably

Crashing into walls less often due to better handling and lower speed is really easy for anyone to pick up the basics for

I'l admit it's weird that they're calling him Real Velo specifically and that he is in the beginner's class.

No one but fucking autists care about fps.
I care about the characters. If there aren't the ones I want, then I'm not interested, especially if that shit is in over them.

What did Pasadena mean by this?

Scrub.

Thunderstruck is Hot Air Skyway for experts.

They haven't even revealed the full roster yet.

/niggin/ main here

Wait a minute, the zero-g race tracks, that MK "borrowed" are not in the game?

Attached: loving wife.png (235x377, 242K)

THANK YOU
That's all I fucking wanted to know because I heard it was 60 on pro and all the search engine articles I found were unreliable. I just so happen to see the thread and figured I would just quickly ask. I didn't expect the fucking sony fanfucks to piss their pants over me asking thinking I'm shitting on their game or something.

please no, here voice is so fucking annoying. However, how much would the SJW's freak out if a FEMALE sex offender harasses a MALE?

what's with people asking for dlc? you fuckers really want to pay more? you should be asking is it in the game. not oh pretty pleaaaseeee pleasee let me spend more money on this game.
weird times these are indeed.

Attached: 56837362_127316398364138_6857884388144909859_n.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

They're taking inspiration from the GBA CNK port for flattening things out.
Compare electron Avenue and you can see they ripped the double turbos right from GBA and applied the ! Crate rules from console to replace the rotating turbo pads

Nope wouldn't work with CTR physics

Anti-gravity sectioned are removed

I would love it if Thunderstruck is hot air skyway at Gasmoxia, the green smog storm and all.

I care about the FPS, really. Just not enough to not buy the game. Surely no one was hyped for this game then suddenly hated it because of the FPS.

They are but they're reworked.
Check out the footage of Electron Avenue

There have been countless shitposters who only point at 30fps and post sonic to try to stir the pot

What is worse
Sonic Team Racing with it's bizarrely small roster of characters with weird omissions

Or Crash Team Racing with it's bizarre roster of literally whos

I want my bike

Attached: 1495645646812.jpg (1200x1200, 312K)

I swear these people complaining about CNK characters are probably the same type of people that would get upset at characters in smash bros
rosterfagging was a mistake

> literally whos
Only to those who didn't play CNK. They're main characters.

Attached: 1492270739010.png (1100x1189, 1.02M)

Can I play as obj_motherfucker? This is a deal breaker to me.

They aren't literally whos to me, so I'm happy.

Sonic's because its really fucking wierd that certain characters are omitted.
I'd rather literal whos

Mario kart with its alloys and babies

Sonic has Sonic in it, so obviously it's worse.

Attached: 1A4C808A-4136-4E8D-9940-CCC38715E784.jpg (1280x903, 141K)

You could argue Rilla Roo was a main character in Crash Bash but it means very little.

Team Sonic, because when you have a roster of whos you can easily identify autists (see: Morton in MK8)

What a damn shame.

Attached: fug.gif (400x286, 1.57M)

What's worse:
Removing Waluigi or Adding PinkGold Peach?
Even when adding literal nobodies, Crash still does it better. Count your days, plumberboy, they're numbered

>bizarrely small roster of characters with weird omissions
That's why it should have been another SEGA All-Stars game, not pure sonic autism shit. That is the biggest deal breaker for me and the ultimate reason why Crash will win.

You actually liked those piece of shit anti grav parts?

shill thread

Is this fanmade or official art?

That hybrid wasn't significant at all in that game. The CNK characters actually did things.

Attached: E3AD191C-ECE5-48E7-A51F-899179655298.png (938x851, 322K)

What was your other posts in this thread? The IP count didn't go up and you bumped the thread.

Whoever thinks this game isn't making its way to PC is retarded. I give it 1 year max.

Yes they were neat unfortunately the the physics on it was kinda wonky

TSR is practically a different genre so I can't compare.

I loved Nitro Kart and don't have any problems with this selection.

True but the CNK bosses' inclusion makes sense if they're presumably including CNK's adventure mode. Plus they actually had some (admittedly brief) characterisation unlike Rilla Roo.