Vanilla wow - Home

Tell your best vanilla wow stories

Attached: Skärmavbild 2019-05-10 kl. 13.49.49.png (1710x1018, 3.29M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rSU4_lFHjJU
youtube.com/watch?v=1QximOcF5T8
youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]
liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/
youtube.com/watch?v=hMFYH66zjBc
youtube.com/watch?v=kcQrnCRb4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=bXOAXHTpv2c
youtube.com/watch?v=zkF8Xz_hnoc
youtube.com/watch?v=d40P89B7giA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I never played

never played that trash

I played

There used to be a code of honor with the Orgrimmar bank roof. You could flex your T2 or epic mount there, but if someone with a better mount or armor or a legendary weapon came up you were expected to give your spot up to them.

nobody cares for this derelict
go play play ffxiv instead, the last mmo that has some kind of quality in it (in the bossfights and hundreds of hours of top tier music that is)

>playing a weebshit MMO with cat and loli races

no thanks I'd rather die

>mmo
>you never do anything besides instances
Doesn't sound very massive to me.

fuck druids

no, the only rule people followed on org bank was to avoid sitting close to other people so that you didn't clip into them

lol no

one time i pulled a surger with a core hound

Attached: Brought to you by troll gang v2.png (1204x768, 1.46M)

I was busy playing the superior MMO: Ragnarok Online. Now THAT'S home.

I once killed a higher level alliance rogue with an earth shock right after he was finished with an intense fight that left him with a sliver of health. I got the fuck out of there because his level was ?? to me and all my other attacks missed.

>be lvl 47 dwarf hunter on pvp server
>want to tame 1.0 atkspd cat in desert
>stake it out for over an hour
>multiple horde players simply pass by
>see lvl ?? ud rogue approaching, dismounting and stealth
>hope the cat doesn't spawn right now...
>immediately drop an ice trap and flare
>roguetard gets trapped
>see he has some parts t1 / full rare equipment, so he must be 60
>skimped the money formount, so can't run away with just 30% extra speed
>mark him and start the damage
>shave off 15% of his hp with the burst
>prettygud.jpg
>he closes in, I go into gepard mode and slow him down
>start to kite him
>slowly whittle down his hp
>nub rogue in epics finally realizes he will die to a char 13 lvl below him if this continues
>he finally turns on sprint
>another ice trap succed, but lasts only for like 3 secs
>stop him once more with disorienting shot
>lay on the damage
>getting really low on mana
>ud rogue getting low on health, sips a potion and now back to 40%
>by now basically just running away from him while pet whittles him down
>he realizes that now the pet is more dangerous than I am and attacks the pet
>retreat pet, while spinautoshotting him
>he starts throwing bombs and stuns me, by now I am also almost dead from his initial hit, bombs and his ranged attacks
>one last feign death and ice trap
>one last auto, aimed, multi, auto combination
>finally the fucker is dead
>you gained 350 honor
>few moments later the cat spawns
>send away old pet and tame the cat
>just a minute later ud rogue comes back, now with a lvl 50ish druid cow in tow
>rogue gets the ice trap again
>rape that druid, but he saves himself by going bear in the last moment
>realize ice trap will run out, so I run away
>10 min later I am training my new cat on some trash mobs in the desert, already low on health and mana
>ud rogue and druid now catch me with their mounts, resist my trap and that's that
>lvl 60 t1 ud rogue now spams macros at corpse of lvl 47 hunter with green gear

youtube.com/watch?v=rSU4_lFHjJU

The bossfights are extremely shitty low tick DDR matches with pretty skins on them so brainlets like you dont notice

[xXxDarkRougexXx] yells [Orcish]: N I G G A
xXxDarkRougexXx spits on your corpse.

1 shotting some level 10 Alliance fucking shits with my Crusader 19 twink Warrior.

Attached: 1557262243233.jpg (900x504, 77K)

I wouldn't mind having sex with your mom right about now.

Lads, I need help. I think my friends will go Alliance, but I can't decide between night elf or Dwarf Hunter. Also I'm rolling male, I could never bring myself to play a female Dwarf or Nelf.

Nelves
>Look cool in gear
>Dumb spastic animations if male, holds a bow sideways like a scrub
>Tiger mounts are badass
>Shadowmeld is extremely useful for hunters. Use it to ambush people in PvP, to guard flags, use it after feign death to hide in combat or if running away, use it eat and drink in the wild or right after you res, use it to sneak past patrols on dungeons... It's just so good.
>People will assume you're a noob or moron that wants to be Legolas. You have to always prove your worth
>You're tall and easily noticeable
>Race/class combo is generic but understandable

Dwarf
>Looks cool in gear
>Good animations, actually aims to shoot, hits his target
>Ram mounts are meh
>Stoneform removes and makes you immune to disease, bleeds, and poisons. This is great for leveling and for shitting on rogues, kitty druids, warriors, and undead shadow priests.
>You're a smaller target, thus you blend into the crowd better
>Gun specialization kinda sucks because all of the good weapons are bows/crossbows
>People will assume that you know what you're doing and that you're a team player just for being a dwarf. Immediate respect at all times.
>You can tell people to watch their back, laddy, and speak with a Scottish accent.
>Race/class combo is kino, you can be the intro cinematic dwarf with the bear

What do bros? This is driving me crazy.

Imagined rules lmfao

i once pretended to be a girl when i was 11 and erp'd with a 14 year old british lad in the top of northshire bell tower

shit that didnt happen

I made a rogue then player for a week and got bored

I pretended to be a grill so some guy would give me gold. Then I bought my mount.

Looking back, I probably ERP'ed with so many dudes pretending to be females. Now I just ERP with dudes who are pretending to be dudes. Go figure.

I once smoked some mighty hash and sat in Ice Wing bunker for 6 hours just staring outside and feeling comfy.

Attached: IcewingBunker.jpg (1280x1024, 131K)

>I'd rather suck Blizzard's futa cock and even spend money for it
>Go suck SE cock instead
MMOs are cancer you stupid bastards

DUDE

I played tons of vanilla back in the day, but I never managed to get a character past 20 because I got bored with it. So, I made tons of level 1-10 characters, and just went exploring into high level areas. The graveyard to body runs were something else back then.

I think user's a hunter, but he's dead now.

LFM Ony/MC PUG bindings/skin/boes/bre/accuria hard res others gbid know tacs have pre-raid bis

Rams are based

I saw places from Warcraft. Honestly everything I liked about it was because of the RTSes. Every plot point or thing it introduced were shit.

Dwarf, male night elf is never the way to go

Friendly reminder that once naxx hits, rogues will be the best goldfarmers with 3k gold per hour
youtube.com/watch?v=1QximOcF5T8

the dps difference between dorf and gayelf is microscopic

the only real consideration is the stealth, it's really useful for world pvp, even to some degree in battleground
though as a dorf you can use what I call "natural stealth", i.e. turn on your radar on humanoid and hide behind buildings, trees, rocks or under water - you would be suprised at to how often people will be oblivious to your presence, often even allowing you to shoot people through obstacles and they will hardly even fight back

a dorf also has the poison immunity, which basically helps against other hunters serpent sting or rogues slowing poison, especially when fighting more than 1 rogue, using frost trap you can kite them and dispel their poison they might get on you

also you can get the gun from aq40 that will save you like 3% hit as a dorf and at least allows you to be highest dps hunter before naxx

I got in 'ere last night.

>back when killing kobols in av mines gave rep
>farming kobolds straight for a day instead of fighting horde
>have nubs complain nonstop, but 2 days later get the av ring

>tfw that one guy you met in crossroad who was +40 and took his time to guide you and explain the game to you
>he did this of free because he was kind
>we were best friends in vanilla but we somehow stopped talking around BC

>those 2 guys you met duelling in front of OG
>you could always shit talk with both and they gave you tips on how to improve your pvp play

god makes me a bit sad thinking about this.

Attached: 1548178946062.png (658x901, 75K)

people who help you want to feel superior, being high level talking down to low level peasants make your peepee hard

i agree with the pvp one, i have no idea why people stopped dueling

>Be in first group to clear monastery on a server.
>Dick diamond hard from how cool my tauren shammy looked with herod's shoulder and ravager axe running around bank in Orgrimmar.

who the fuck wants to play horde
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

SHOES

NO SHOES
N O S H O E S
N I G G E R

FUCK YOU HORDE NIGGERS

>people who help you want to feel superior,
that guy did not act superior dude he gave me gold for free and stuff and I was a complete noob like he could just not give a shit about me but instead helped me alot. You know there are people this friendly in the world it's very rare though.

Attached: 1537545612657.png (970x644, 51K)

i was an elite tier1 amazing player
had a lot of friends but none of them were as good as me
used this influence to get a high paying job where i met my super hot wife
currently on my deck sun bathing naked getting a blowjob

he never said that deluded weebtard. it takes one glance at the characters in ffxiv to realize only overweight fags who fap to 2d girls play that shit game

To bad it didn't happened.

Attached: 130742903277.png (757x451, 714K)

Alliance women are hopping on OUR DICK. Guess who pleases her while your out grinding tax money for uncle sam, guess whos semen is in her stomach when you kiss her when you get home

shit is tough to get into because you need all this gear and sweats don't want to give you tips on pvp now.
Because they themselves probably just read some guide online.

I started playing vanilla when I was 10 and didn't know what the fuck I was doing until the tail end of Wrath.
Vanilla experience: leveling character to lvl 20-25 and rerolling (sometimes the same race/class combo)

TBC experience: finally getting to max lvl. Getting into a guild BT pug without even knowing what a tank/healer/dps structure is, let alone PvE mechanics. Roll need on int plate armor as warrior and wiping because I thought that when they said "EVERYONE STAY HERE" was only before they said "GO" (to the tank).

Wrath experience: Rolling DK. Find lower level afk player and get first 2 hits, he comes back, kills me and then laughs at me saying he wasn't even on when I attacked him. Having my pserver shut down because of something retarded, moving to another server with my guild, having wholesome leveling, start raiding naxx and then failing misserably at thaddius.

Then I started playing Cata, rolled a tauren paladin, tanked all the way to 85, got gud, got shit grades, got my computer taken away, never came back.

When's classic

>i have no idea why people stopped dueling
because nobody dies in 1on1 with the cancer self healing shit.

I was in the raid that got the world first Thunderfury

>people unironically think classic WoW with Blizzard behind it will be good

Attached: get some help.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

Same. I met a Paladin in Tanaris at like level 37 and we leveled all the way to 60 with each other

i'd say it's because dueling in classic and tbc were a lot more cerebral. mindless instant spams removes that tit for tat. suddenly every class has their version moonfire spam

This, but more importantly, who the FUCK wants to play WARRNIGGER?

warrgins
>trash throughout most of the game
>only becomes relevant when spoonfed gear
>barely tank without a shield while leveling (wow what a bitch)
>not even ¼ of group utility a druid offers
>sucks up all gear from poor rogues, etc. (what a faggot)
>randomly will steal cloth/leather for their 'world spirit set' wtf?
>needs a baby sitter in pvp or they can't catch anything (WHILE IN GOOD GEAR WTF?) and look like a total faggot basically slowly chasing people down.
>needs entire guild to help get his thunderfury because he's a bitch and can't solo anything and the process takes multiple raid resets (wow so much for being considerate of others)
>sucks at leveling like a faggot
>Attitude problems, thinks they are the main character (definitely has a small dick)
>Gets disarmed like a bitch
>LITERALLY cannot even do their signature quest for the WW axe without tons of help
>needs to take out loans for his mount like a true goy
>couldn’t solo elites if they tried

Attached: basedruid.png (942x1089, 206K)

kek

why you think so?

met a priest in silverpine, around level 16. we leveled to 60 together

You know you're on a good patch when druids are shit. But they whine until they're optimal for every role.

Hybrids should ALWAYS be worse than non hybrids.

Everything got fucked up when they started partially designing all classes to be more tanky to make solo players happy.

eu feral trannies are back from their afternoon dilating soon and are probably eating 2nd lunch. they should start positing shortly

switch vanilla with tbc and wc2 with wc3

I'm going to play Orc Shaman.
And there is nothing you can do about it.
Btw,which profession to use, Leatherworking+skinning or Herbalism+ Alchemy?
If I will take Leatherworking, will it be a waste, since 40+ shamans use mail?

Attached: 14429551042250.jpg (700x696, 109K)

>Hybrids should ALWAYS be worse than non hybrids
true
warriors should not be doing competitive dps

i loved meeting weirdos like you on my travels. just sitting and enjoying the view while powerlevelers and noobs alike shuffled by doing their own thing. the ratio of people just awed by the world to people who don't even have ingame music on was so much better back then.

t. retadin

Based
Dropping some naturepills for the uninitiated.
Based druid reference dump
Tanking endgame content
>youtu.be/alH2QXm8MM8?t=1
>youtube.com/watch?v=mNGo5SMeqgo
>youtube.com/watch?v=n70syHDWfr4&t=85s
>youtu.be/gk1CrOL3JiI?t=100
Farming in heal spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=V9sI38mG46k
Farming lashers in dm
>youtube.com/watch?v=rttXIFcLv2o&t=12s
PVE spec = PVP spec
>youtube.com/watch?v=o7KXRMv0iZw
KILLING named quest ELITES SOLO /w appropriate gear @ level.
>youtu.be/PKdHFSpVY_I?t=178[Embed]

Druids do it all baby, and they do it easy and clean. Oh and almost forgot something..

FUCK WARRNIGGERS!
*bows*
GOODNIGHT!

Attached: druchad.png (772x789, 425K)

Back in the day server pvp meant something. There were villains on every server. In my case I was the biggest pain in the ass to alliance players.

I was maybe 16 and I got my high warlord undead mage in full gear. What I did for free time every fucking day was camp red ridge mountains killing lowbies for over 5 to 6 hours a day.

Most 60 players were shit geared and I was a mage. I was able to kill most players even if they 3v1 me. Most days all the lowbies had zero hope. I killed the 60s that came to help as they tried to run away only for me to continue. I also sometimes had a Rouge with me that did the same. We could easily kill 5 people by ourselves. He was in mostly dungeon blues also but rogues were broken.

After months of doing this I got many death threats and people literally buying a second account to bitch at me in game to stop. Had people who had friends playing on other servers making an alt just to whisper me. My legacy went as far as the forums. "Atticus the undead mage keeps grieving low level players."

Hate for me was well known. BG matches became a mess as most people only targeted me. Lucky for me I am already high warlord and don't need to do bgs anymore. Eventually it got really bad. I had full raid groups come to kill me. I had people literally wanting me dead in RL. the death threats got worse. Many people telling me their friend quit the game because of me. Sometimes I logged in only to find 3 people waiting for me to kill me. (this only happened maybe 4 times)

During burning crusade it didn't go away. And I single handily destroyed so many new players to the game that server became horde dominated. I had to server transfer my character to a new server and change his name. Game wasn't playable for me anymore.

imagine shelling out $15 a month for this

>without even knowing what a tank/healer/dps structure is
How retarded are you? You learn that shit in the first instance you go to at lvl

Attached: 1336318391482.jpg (1280x960, 236K)

They should be competent dps and the best main tanks.
Priests should be competent dps and the best healers.
etc etc.

feels

Attached: 1548922718518.png (1445x1200, 362K)

Why not go mining + smithing then? Make your own weapons until 40 then make your armor

IF I GO TAUREN HUNTER INSTEAD OF ORC HOW FUCKED WILL I BE IN PVP

cool story bro

But user, isn't it is forbidden for shamans to mine ore from the earth?

You get a free stun and some extra HP. Noone cares about pet damage in vanilla

>tfw we will never get the soulful alpha builds

Attached: 040.jpg (1280x960, 194K)

That time when I played it and it was trash

>Doing scarlet monastery
>shaman in the group uses totems of all kinds except earth
>when I ask him why he tells me he hasn’t done the class quest for it
>he’s lvl 48
>when we’ve finished the dungeon I travel with him to mulgore and show him where to get the quest
>he thanks me and we part ways
It’s nothing spectacular but that moment is still one of my best memories from when the game still had a community.

our server had a couple of people like this too, during the peak of pvp, i remember the threads when server forums opened. the drama was real. but it only added to the feeling of community and building up the feeling of creating stories within OUR world, like it meant something. it's part of why WoW was so insanely addictive, and why it was such a phenomenom. everyone with a pc at least tried it once.

Thx god.
I am already sick of NO CHANGES niggers.
Why can't I have modern animations on my Female Nelf?

Attached: 1348748962832.jpg (490x333, 34K)

Is stun resist crucial to some matchups though? In a 1v1 fair duel, can I still beat certain classes if I don't resist the stun?
I don't like the idea of getting a free win just because I flipped heads (if thats how it usually plays out) but I also don't want to be completely fucked in any bad matchups if its necessary.

>Implying I did dungeons ever

cant wait to play warrior and take all spirit gear for my open world questing

Attached: 1542790876222.gif (573x636, 369K)

>Be 14 decide to try to swim around the continent.
>An hour in, nothing but water and unclimbable mountain faces. Fuck this sucks
>Don't want to swim back an hour or drown decide to go forward.
>No end in sight just hugging coast for a chance to hearth.
>Eventually come up on a little patch of grass. Thank God.
>There's a a little plaque or gravestone.

Can't remember what it said but it was strange.

>modern animations
You mean the ones that are so stupidly exaggerated and bouncy that half the time anyone with a big weapon gets to see it clip through their body whenever they run in combat?

I remember I saw a paladin in DM without resurrection.
When I ask him why he tells me he hasn’t done the class quest for it
I never saw him again after that.

What classes can solo 2+ players (if the player is good enough), 2+ mobs and single elites?

How many times are you gonna post this, you’ve gotten plenty of responses already

I liked Shaman's lava burst animation tho.

mom, NO! this dude's telling me about epic quest, oh MY GOD I'LL EAT WHEN I'M READY

literally all
locks, hunters and druids do it best tho

I'm this poster.
I honestly don't care about going back to classic. My experience in vanilla was amazing but I don't care to go back. I made a dwarf warrior to rank 10 and my undead mage to high warlord. This time I'm going to make a SL warlock in classic. I already made a lowbie grief grinder build to kill low levels fast.

Yes I'm going to do the same shit I did when I was 16. Camping alliance in red ridge mountains. Going to level him up fast also and try to replicate the experience I created with a warlock this time. Time thing I believe I can abuse way more as a warlock.

>didn't know what the fuck I was doing until the tail end of Wrath.
>leveling character to lvl 20-25 and rerolling
This was me. During vanilla the highest level I hit was like 26 on a dwarf warrior. I had a blast playing but our internet was so garbage I would dc multiple times in the middle of a Deadmines run and end up kicked almost every single time. I wanted that blue quest reward so fucking bad and eventually had a good enough night internet-wise to finish the dungeon. BC I got to 40 on a night elf hunter then quit because I was nowhere close to having enough gold for a mount.
Wrath I finally hit level cap on a blood elf paladin and joined a big guild that had pretty much zero people who were raiding but a few of us would run dungeons all the time.
Cata I rolled a troll druid and finally started raiding because I made irl friends in high school who got me into it. Still play with a couple of those guys today but not nearly as much as we used to.

Classes with a CC.

Hunter
Mage
Warlock
Rogue

I fucking loved dueling and it had its own sort of meta which completely got ruined by massive selfheal and never ending mana supplies.
I played resto shaman and duels versus other restos for example were a test of endurance, mindgames and execution. Minor errors would start adding up and slowly but surely you'd see the tide of the battle turning in favour of one player. I usually won mirror matches but there was one guy who has untouchable. You improved so much just by playing against him.
Duels against damage dealers on the other hand were intense and they could put a lot of pressure on you but didn't last long themselves. You always needed to maintain a delicate balance between offense and defense depending on the damage output.
Nowadays two resto shamans couldn't ever kill each other.

I liked raiding darkshire more

>Be hunter roll need on dal rends
>Be hunter roll need on herods gear
>Be hunter roll need on ashkandi
>Be hunter roll need on savage glads (when it had def)

>Be hunter in the future
>Roll need on Ashbringer
And I was right every time

Attached: 1555599643522.jpg (998x1374, 253K)

Fucking huntards.

i will ass fuck you

I watched a video where someone mentioned a website where you can entire your vanilla server and name to get in touch with old friends but i forgot the name. Does anyone know about it?

Ahem, I have an announcement to make.
Assuming that blizzard doesn't remove the inspect API, I will be backporting the beloved Gearscore addon to WoW Classic.
Now, I know there might be some issues with using the ilvl system from later releases, so I have taken it upon myself to use the most modern pre-bis lists refined by elite private server players. Hopefully with this change, we can see widescale adoption amongst the playerbase. Rest assured, I intend to make the Gearscore experience an integral part of classic that you cant get a group without.
Thank you, and fuck casuals.

Attached: hecute2.png (680x680, 182K)

I played wow for years and I never really liked the game, it's too grindy, full of mindless boring chores.
I only played because all my friends played it, I much rather play fighting games but I never had anyone to play them with, wow felt like a cancer that made everyone lose interest in games in general.
Fuck mmos
I'll still level with my friends in classic

My funniest vanilla memory is that I managed to single handedly ruin the most popular wow database page in my country by shitting up every single comment section for popular items with "hunter item" jokes. As time went on, other people started to join it. Sooner than later 98% of comments under literally any item were just shitposts that got ever more ridiculous.

Based and Hunter pilled

Attached: 1496282727206.jpg (666x660, 105K)

>play pally
>need on all cloth, leather, mail, and plate
>need on every single usable weapon
>need on every single trinket, ring, neck, and cape
>i'm a hybrid class i need those stats guys

Attached: louis_wain_wicked_satisfaction_cat_print.jpg (556x469, 91K)

man it's weird that everyone from Yea Forums hit high warlord in a month when they were 12 and were the most hated dude on their server, also they cleared naxx and thats pretty rad
its just such a coincidence, im glad these guys are here and coming back

All it takes is one pointing out that ilvl doesn't mean much in classic and no one will use it thinking it just measures ilvl.

Its like that group finder addon that popped up on the blizzard servers that no one bothered to use.

I was rank 8 and killed one boss in Naxx am I cool enough?

Be 13. I think I got wow when the AQ event was happening. So the whole server was collecting the war supplies. Obviously I'm new and have no idea what that even means. I just know everytime I mine a stack of ore I can hand it in to the guy to help the server. Get my warrior to level 10, mine and collect cloth for hours to turn in, not even knowing what it's for.

See a gigantic train of level 60s decked out in matching cool looking gear all making a train with /walk speed with their epic mounts heading out of Org. I decide to follow them and see what they're doing.

They tell me theyre going to a raid, but I thought a raid meant theyre going to "raid" an alliance city or something. I tell them I'm low level but I can help. So I follow them all the way thru the barrens and into dustwallow(I know now they were going to Ony) they tell me to scout ahead. I run in. Fucking crocodile one shots me and they all laugh then run off towards the raid leaving me alone.

I'm completely lost now and a female orc asks me what I'm doing here so I follow her. We get all the way to Xroads and go into a tower. She tells me to /sit and we talk for an hour and she tells me she's a model for some agency. She sends link and she was like 18 and a goth QT model.

At this point I've been alt tabbed for 10 mins. I fap to her pics multiple times then log off and end my subscription. The game was too big and confusing for me to understand and I said fuck it.

>frogposting
you're irrelevant

Dark shire is not a good zone to grief people. Trust me when I say this I am a "expert" griever. Problem with darkshire is the zone is quite large and most of the quest clustered in particular areas that take a while to travel to and back.

Red ridge mountains has nearly 70 to 80% of quest being very close to town and going back to town constantly very quickly after quest completion.

STV is a famous zone for grief for a good reason. There is also other great zones to grief players also.

For alliance players... Only actual good pvpers will know this. The eastern plaguelands is an amazing place to camp at end game as an example.

You need to pick zones where you can kill the most players while being able to quickly move to the next target. I don't even get to teabag players when I do this as my mission is to kill as many as I can as quickly as possible.

>didn't even hit rank 6
>never cleared a raid
>tanked every 5 man dungeon a million times
>still had a blast and remember the game fondly

I can't imagine what its like for all those people that missed the authentic wow experience while grinding pvp and raids for gear.

Attached: dark_lady_watch_over_you.png (1000x1000, 785K)

you're alright too user

Attached: 1557144294884.png (1489x837, 2M)

HI faggot I'm the high warlord mage. I never set foot in nax and I didn't raid at all. I'm sorry you were such a shitter that you think getting high warlord seems like a impossible task.

the feat of strength will be on your character profile so lets see it
unfortunately you were banned or sold your account
i know how it goes user
i hit high warlord in a month on 5 characters and also started a gold selling business while clearing naxx with nihilium but then i sold my account lmao

Biggest mistake I ever made was discovering repacks or private server files you make on your own PC to play the game offline. With maps vmaps mmaps db etc..

When I could have everything I ever wanted instantly the real game died. Never been same or will be. Regret finding them.

Attached: 2345623522.png (1920x1080, 559K)

This is true most rogue pvp videos always have a alliance rogue camping horde near the bulwark.

I was rank 10 and my guild never got past the twins in aq40

You've caught me m8. It seems like Yea Forums prefers dwarves for sure.

Only teenage girls who wanna live out their dream of housing a boyband and fly around in cars play that game. And the ERP trannies of course. Not a single person unironically plays that pile of shit for the gameplay lmao.

Attached: 1521089908909.png (800x800, 332K)

fuck off blizzard marketers

What professions are you going to roll with, user?

If your childhood was like this, it was epic

that sounds a lot more normal, user. you did great.

it's literally 'vanilla friends dot com

Attached: 1532344586366.jpg (2480x3507, 1.03M)

>not getting a taste of the power of creation and becoming a custom server dev

How do I get into selective memory wiping so I can play the game correctly again?

Atticus was on the homarush server before switching to bleeding hollow.

My rank 10 warrior is still on lightnings blade server named Darius if you want to armory him. I think he's only level 70 at the moment.

There you go faggot...

mining/herb, once I have enough mats I'll swap mining for engineering for the ebic pvp vids

this kills your gaming, sorry you did this to yourself user

Attached: WoWScrnShot_112604_162531.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

That's me :3

Attached: 14743087006410.jpg (754x1080, 89K)

Mining/blacksmithing on my warrior main
Tailoring/enchanting on my mage alt

>mining and smithing
>make your own gear
the amount of ore you need to level up smithing is actually insane. i leveled with some buddies where we agreed on not using the auction house to promote using professions and my god.
>need like 35 points in blacksmithing to create a decent level 8 green 2 handed axe
>leveling one point in blacksmithing can often cost up to 8 bars
>70 points for a level 12 green
unless you wanna go around mining copper in westfall in your 30s when stay the fuck away from blacksmithing

WC is the best early instance DM can go fuck itself

If I start playing nai, how long will it be till I hit max level?

Never played WoW btw.

Every once in a while I get the itch again and fire up a Wrath server to dick around in the pre-Cata world. I dabbled in making new items and skins too, it was pretty cozy.

Attached: Westfall.jpg (884x663, 186K)

i crushed healing meters in bc, how can i crush dps meters in vanilla?

Attached: karathress_super_hard_stuff.jpg (1280x1024, 385K)

Ooooo wowwww so special

Suck the loot masters dick

Average time played to 60 is 9-10 days typically.

Pay priests to PI you and pad your meters.

Someone shit in your coffee this morning?

damn right

Attached: comfy wailing caverns.jpg (1024x768, 123K)

so no proof then, got it
pretty mysterious
maybe blizzard lost the data

What about in standard WoW?

I have a level 20 currently and thinking of getting sub.

This was literally me except by some grace of god, during vanilla I made it to lvl 54 as a night elf rogue in pure sub spec only using daggers and only using hemo
....yeah I... I don't have an explanation

>When you see saurfang kill a raid in 2 cleaves
>"Taunt him!"

Attached: 1556648636682.gif (720x846, 899K)

any druids here that played in classic? did you have trouble getting into groups past bwl?

Mining and skinning

If I just hoard materials on one character via gathering-based profs while leveling I can just make a level 1 later on and level the crafting-based profs later on, can't I?

Are you a fucking moron? I told you how to find it you fucking idiot.

Why didn't your tanks and WLs just use flasks?

Such a simple boss.

>Nobody still answered to my question as to which profession should my Shaman take.

Attached: 14385063966740.png (684x576, 107K)

About ~30 hours of /played time then.
Easy to crank out in a weekend.

>be me in vanilla, alliance
>on a decent top 5 raiding guild on my server, consistently competing on server-first raid boss kills
>undead rogue on the best horde guild gets outfitted to the brim with thunderfury and full tier sets
>ganks alliance from top guilds all day
>fucks with our team when we're trying to kill green dragons
>absolutely despise him, telling my guild i hope he dies irl (never actually talked to him since cross-faction)

>5ish years later during Cataclysm, same server, me playing on the horde side now
>said rogue joins my buddy's guild like i did
>oh shit
>we start raiding together doing pretty well on our server
>turns out he's an absolute bro
>become pretty good friends with him

Attached: 1511212002400.jpg (325x325, 20K)

he seems like a leatherworker to me

Attached: stealthnoise.jpg (1335x1060, 123K)

would give pandaland and cataclysm a a higher rating. both were okay

40+ shamans use mail tho.

Trying thinking for yourself you dumbass frog poster

What is CC exactly in this regard? Stuns?

okay, lets make him a blacksmith then

Attached: 1553267804284.jpg (600x537, 82K)

What you want? Herbalism, mining, black smithing, engineering, alchemy, skinning and leatherworking all work. It's your responsibility to figure out what you think suits your goals and playstyle best you absolute brainlet.

Nice job proving you never played wow before moron.

Fuck Retail

Attached: 1555606683358.jpg (831x720, 75K)

A lot of the crafting professions make you go out in the world to train and get new recipes. Also some of the recipes for things like mining are reputation locked. You'll have to clear scholomance to make flasks, etc. One of the upper level enchanting trainers is in Uldaman.

Skinning with a gathering a good option if you want to make a lot of money early on, but if you combo a gathering profession with a good crafting option you'll be saving a lot of time later in game. Having low level crafters just isn't really a thing in vanilla.

>load up a private server
>quickly realize I forgot how to press all my buttons
Help me guys

Attached: UD.jpg (366x398, 35K)

Thanks.

To 60 or to level cap at 120?
60 in current retail WoW shouldn't take more than a day of playtime, my current character just hit 60 at about 18 hours. Getting to 120 should be around 3 days played, but can be a lot faster if you have full heirlooms and know what you're doing.

RP wise Shamans are not allowed to mine ore from the earth.

The lore friendly options are herbalism and alchemy. Otherwise tailoring is a good option if only to get you some decent healing gear.

I did.
I was paladin.

leatherworking can make mail.

I'm starting to think these threads are just faggot Zoomers that never played wow if they are making such stupid statements or questions.

Why do the threads start with "going home" when you faggots were always homeless.

I thought about that, plus crafting things like a Sulfuron hammer in the dark iron forge would be nigh impossible at level 1 I imagine

I recall blacksmithing being a real pain in the ass to level way back when so I'm not sure if I want to bother with a crafting profession

relax dude, we live in a society

Attached: comfy berrens. home.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

The worst part of Classic WoW is community.

true, but at least it has a community thus making it a mmorpg

Attached: Barrens HOME2.png (1024x768, 606K)

I was 8-9y or so when I first played WoW so
didn't experienced classic as much but dat feel of admiring high levels just felt epic. I
Remember looking up to a friend of my bro who was lvl 40,seemed so epic.

Attached: m1vtxeh2ivr11.png (1001x823, 806K)

Do you remember that autist a few months back that would argue that "Crowd Control" wasn't the right term for those abilities since they were mostly just single target and not actually controlling a "Crowd"?

We only ever killed Huhuran twice. We had a solid core of players but a lot of dead weight. People were too lazy to farm resistance gear and only showed up for BWL in numbers for "easy" loot.

Jesus christ dude. Think for 2 seconds on what those classes have. You obviously never played wow before if you don't know what cc a mage, rogue, hunter or warlock can do.

Mage polymorth
Rogue sap
Hunter freezing trap
Warlock fear/succubus

Shaman can also hex. Bit it's very short and not as good as poly.

user, why do you lie? FFXIV is far more community heavy than WoW, with extra's such as the golden saucer or Eureka/treasure maps that are best enjoyed with others. Even the housing is made so that it has an actual neighbourhood.

Attached: problem.png (600x492, 438K)

Tomorrow we get more 36+ content from /ourguy/ SwoleBenji.

Very based.
Very redpilled.

Attached: Pepe Swole.jpg (800x482, 41K)

at least half of you are going to quit in stv because you made the mistake of both being a journeyfag and rolling on a pvp server, and now your being camped by 60s a month in

>staff tells people to stop playing the game when content dries up very quickly
>community heavy

Hex didn't exist until Wrath.

NO I normally don't go to autistic classic wow threads. You have a faggot here that can't even check a fucking armory to see the guy was a high warlord for fuck sake.

>WAAAAAHHHHHHHH STOP PLAYING THIS GAME I LIKE TO GATEKEEP

Attached: 2D75635D-A175-470E-8687-9BD470794578.jpg (1624x1080, 113K)

It's why I added it last. It's not in vanilla.

Just corpse run away and escape to a comfy grind spot across the world in stonetalon or desolace, then.
It's about the journey.

tips, get in here. smash this little bitches head with some late breaking classic warcraft news and informative content, featuring deep dives into the private server neo-meta. the best of the best, and as always guys, subscribe and hit that bell to receive the freshest notifications. tips out, and god bless. see you next time, click below for more videos. tips out, i love you. goodbye, tips out.

I don't recall getting camped by 60s. Most pvp there was pretty even leveled. I mean, it DID happen, but it wasn't really a big deal. Most the time I just mentioned it in chat and someone had a 60 nearby to meet em with.

I doubt I'll even bother going to STV. There are alternatives and Desolace is comfy incarnate.

did you play on any of the recent private servers

More misinformation and twisting words, good job. Tell me, do WoW devs change the events to be different every year or is it the same basic bitch event as always that you've done too many times now to bother?

And what is the community like in WoW again? Quiet through dungeons or insulting as always? thought so.

No, I've never really played on a private server.

With 3 times as many bored players swarming on one single server of course you're going to get camped.

Is image you? If a player doesn't even know what cc is what the fuck are they doing?

Reminder tauren are the superiour shaman race
>put down fire nova totem
>war stomp
>totem always goes off
Works every time

sounds like i hit a nerve m80, maybe you would be more comfortable back in /xivg/.

this. every single day on northdale you read hordes of manbabies in general chat crying about ganks in stv, when they could just hop on the next boat to kalimdor and go to desolace.

wonder if we'll get news today, seems like everyone knows but the public at this point, holding their breath hard af

>no u!

met my gf in wow 12 years ago, together ever since.
best story i have for this dead game.

>lel I was only trolling XD hit a nerve?
You did nothing to counter the initial point to begin with, you've only lied so far. Pretending i'm mad won't make you look any better

Attached: kwehing_problem.png (1920x1017, 3.94M)

bullshit

This.

seething

you haven't countered the fact that the devs literally told people to stop playing the game when content dried up, all you do is try to deflect to wow.

How many botters and goldsellers do you think we will have to deal with?

Are blizzard going to stop them or??

liquidcode.org/~lostman/wow/dkeserver.se/stuff/angwe/

bet you're the same poster

Reminds me why I’ll be rolling pve. Every pserver I’ve played it’s horde niggers (especially undead) doing this shit.

I was expecting that story to end with him either killing the cat before you tamed it, or killing it so much it got unhappy and running away. In fact, I don't believe any of this now considering it didn't end in one of those two things happening.

>tfw hunter with 3.3 speed bow and all the people that think mages and warlocks are just OP as frickin heck have never played on private outside the instant 60 realm
900 white hit, 1.200 multi. were you gonna iceblock bro? go ahead. i'll wait

Attached: _112ab3ca-51d8-11e8-aa60-d0af28d4422a[1].jpg (960x540, 61K)

they never stopped botters or goldsllers on retail
what the fuck makes you think they will on classic

Attached: barovpeasantcaller.png (648x677, 582K)

How will ff-fags recover

Attached: lolfaggot.png (363x105, 4K)

i’m going to become a botter and goldseller. can’t wait to pay for my winter vacation

Typical orc niggers always thinking everyone wants their little dicks but have nothing to show for it. Go fuck your nasty muscle chicks, fag.

I have, I told you that is misinformation. It's twisting words and pulling out of context the point that was made.

They basically said the game doesn't require you to no-life it or fall massively behind, that it's okay if you feel like doing something else for a bit and then come back later.

The point they made with this is that it caters to all kinds, you can definitely keep playing it just the same and go through savage raiding and clear the ultimates and become an omnicrafter etc etc while doing things with your FC too

Being on laughing skull EU around 2007 and obviously playing alliance, horde were a bunch of cunts on LS so pretty much the same as every other server, horde was doing a raid on all major city’s which they called the cannonball run and they got to stormwind, so calls started going up to get to redridge to stop them getting to ironforge my char was a dwarf pala called cannon so I was like the poster boy for the defence, there was at least 100 alliance camping the bridge at redridge then in the distance a shit load of horde come over the elwyn bridge so we rushed them fuckers, the battle went on for ages until the horde just gave up. That shit was so much fun!

>it's a community heavy game but you're free to bail any time you feel like it and you won't fall behind
so it's not a community heavy game, it's a casual experience for anyone not playing the absolute highest tier endgame content just like modern wow.

that's objectively not true, not even that dude you're replying to. join any rando guild with more than 20 players, and one of them is trying to put together a 5 man. that happens all the time all the way to 60 and beyond.
after the first 2 waves of 60's guilds start to reform and the elitists coalesce

You're mistaking gear progression for community heavy. You do not have to follow the gear-progression to have a community heavy game.

I can understand the mistake though, because that's literally all WoW has left. If you played some other MMO's maybe you'd understand better just how much WoW is missing compared to them.

how did you play a lot? leveling to 20 takes two days if you are really slow in the head.

Shopping out the other You in paint, is so hard.

1-25 can be done in that first 16 hrs easy. after stv/desolace it starts taking a lot more time for gains

cuz you are a scrub

unfriendly reminder that wow classic will never be a copy pasta of vanilla you motherfucking idiot.

ok faggot

>And what is the community like in WoW again? Quiet through dungeons or insulting as always? thought so.
but thats xiv too

>Male undead rogue/mage
>Female human warrior/rogue
>Dwarf priest
>Female gnome mage/lock
>Female night elf hunter

Ignore list isn't big enough.

Attached: 1593.png (240x240, 51K)

doesnt matter what your home city is, most important is where you gank the faggots, so i always had a ton of fun ganking you fags in your clean cities. so i hung there most of the times while you fags had to come to kfc city for any reward. how pathetic is that?

>hating on based dorf priests

that east-west road in WPL is like a ganker endless buffet. you can just camp next to a tree and merk niggers all day

youtube.com/watch?v=hMFYH66zjBc
>people unironically playing any other race then male nelf as rogue

Yeah no, that's not the case bucko. Granted not every dungeon is guaranteed for that, but it's way better than WoW in this respect. WoW is considered the most toxic community as far as MMO's go, people arent helpful in the slightest and are more likely to insult you or just leave at the slightest thing. Unwilling to learn or work together.

>practicing mage on duel server
>tfw have almost perfected my keybinds
It feels so fluid, everything is where it needs to be.

Attached: When the alimony ends.jpg (360x240, 27K)

People roll dwarf priest because their favorite youtuber or reddit told them its optimal, they dont do it because they like Dwarfs.

I played a warrior from beta till cataclysm...
Im going to play a druid in classic, is this a mistake?

I met a bunch of anons who willingly repayed for re-recycled shite

Progression drives the community, vanilla had a nearly perfect system where players at any level of content were able to contribute to progression on their realm even if they weren't big dick raid man poopsocking through Naxx. Without investment there is no community, and if you can leave whenever and not miss anything there is no investment. Unless you're only using it as an erp chatroom of course.

reminder

Attached: 1490928030076.jpg (848x2205, 485K)

>ud rogue getting low on health, sips a potion and now back to 40%
Typical UD rogue shitter

By making new characters constantly, as I said.

>Escape artist is only a 1 minute CD
How is this allowed? I feel so sorry for rogue fags when I dab on their slows.

Attached: 1556575904981.png (1280x720, 795K)

Does anyone actually know what these faggot flags are?

I recognize alliance, and that's all I need.

>not expecting people to follow your arbitrary rules
at least they dont have godmode or heals like pussies

False, but progression is still a thing in FFXIV if it matters that much to you. So you aren't exactly making a good point there to begin with.

If that were really true literally nobody would be playing ESO because gear progression stops dead at level CP160, meaning all gear is scaled to that level always.

5 man xiv dungeons suffer from the same problems that bfa dungeons do. They're not difficult as they have little to no mechanics so you get the same autistic speedrun mentality in both games. Groups will plow through dungeons as fast as possible with out talking in both games as they're just a daily chore you get through once a day. To imply xiv is any better in that regard is just false.
And to imply the xiv community is any more helpful or less toxic than the wow community is a joke. You see people complain on reddit and other forums all the time about toxic people in 24 mans, eureka and primal pugs who complain and drop parties on one wipe.
xiv and modern wow cater to the same demographic, I dont know why you're so dead set on thinking one community is better than the other when they're the exact same

It's not instant, it kind of sucks

>Nelf racial
>Cheese retard shit that only bothers scrubs
>Based Dwarf racial
>Absolutely cuck rogues and bleedfags for eternity
How is this a choice?

Feel free to look up where people talk about the community in general comparative to other MMO's, instead of cherrypicking reddit examples

Also;
>reddit

Attached: zwarte piet.jpg (380x392, 48K)

it is fun, not shit. you just suck massive.

bitchnigger not only do our chicks have dicks, our dicks have dicks

musclebros gonna black your elf pusspuss

What do you want to get out of Druid?

nah fuck rogues you are doing the right thing brother

>there is progression and it is important but there's also not progression and it's not important
Everything you say just makes XIV sound more like nu-WoW.

As a druid you won't be competitive. But you'll find competition in trying to be competitive.

PVP + up to at least AQ40 raiding.

The point was that it's better, the claim wasn't that FFXIV is a holy grail of community perfection where no bad people exist ever.

Pretending the community of FFXIV and WoW are the same is a joke. WoW's is so much worse it's not even close.

LFM UBRS, selling carapace 400g/dalrends or TS 200g/reed 100g

maybe you'd like to provide examples that aren't
>cherrypicked
in your eyes

Check that archived thread, you private server fag who never played vanilla. vanilla sucks. Nobody except cheating private server fags loved vanilla. Love the ''casual'' (i.e. Lying) vanilla player who totally did naxx as well. Such delusions

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-161115.jpg (720x1520, 549K)

It's like old WoW but better and with improvements, if anything.

For one thing the gameplay and class variety/complexity are way, WAY better in FFXIV. WoW is literally 1-5 buttons that matter and activated upon cooldown pretty much, with one of those buttons doing the majority of your damage. That's absolute brainlet class design. The Balance is shit for WoW too.

Boss-fights completely blow WoW out of the water as well, add to this the fact that more often than not they have their own music.

>Start playing in TBC in 2007 as a 10 year old
>takes me months to get a rogue to level 30 because I spent so much time doing BGs and exploring
>Meet a level 50 something dwarf warrior
>Bro carries me through scarlet monastery and other instances
>Start leveling up faster because of his help
>Eventually hit 60
>He gives me an epic sword worth 250-300 gold and 100g for my Epic Mount training
>Run some instances with him as he's level 62
>Eventually surpass him
>He starts loggging on less an less
>Still level 62 by the time I hit 70
>Never see him again

Attached: .......png (264x295, 69K)

I was expecting a more specific answer, but you’ll be just fine playing druid based off of those goals

That picture is actual retardedness

Done a few raids using lfr. When we beat a boss, does only one person get loot from the drop?

For example in Eureka people will generally go out of their way and across half the zone to revive you just so you don't have to release and lose EXP. They will also carry you places or offer to help you do your quests in their multi-seater mounts.

They will do low level NM's just to help you level even when they barely benefit or not at all. They will change classes based on what's needed in the group.

Do you want more examples?

ni vanilla everybody shares the loot, so like 4 items drop that you have to distribute fairly with dkp system or /roll or something

muh rotations and ebin bossfights were never why anyone liked vanilla, i don't think you xiv posters actually understand why anyone wants to play vanilla.

>lfr
what a great way to make people feel like raiding is useless and low tier content. completely destroys the sentiment.

No, they're the same. The same autists who only care about efficiency while hitting 50% parses and the same brain dead casuals who just want to play dress up.
The modern MMO players.

better than waiting for retards because they have the patience of a 3 years old its at least

I never even killed Rag, and I started playing vanilla about a year into release. Got Centurion rank in pvp and tier 2 helm off Onyxia, those were my high-points.

I didn't get good at the game until BC, where I was actually server reknown as the best ret paladin. Did just enough arena and BGs so my gear wasn't absolute dogshit, and dueled people all day outside Orgrimmar.

Even matchups thought nigh-impossible to win, like disc priest, I'd win. The best priest on the server, so far as to reject blizzard interviewing him for a news article because he was so autistic, said I was the only paladin to ever beat him in a duel. The no. 1 ranked destro lock on the battlegroup couldn't beat me in any spec but sl/sl and even then we'd go 50/50. Warglaive rogues would be laughed at by my friends when they had to run away and stealth-eat against a ret paladin.

I used to be able to google my old characters name years after BC ended and still find WoW forum threads mentioning me. I miss the old days.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_110508_141642.jpg (520x460, 59K)

Well duh. I am aware what the classes and boss fights are like in vanilla. You were stating it was like nu-wow however, so my reaction was based on that.

Sounds cherrypicked bro
You implied I could look up examples of the XIV community being good but all I see are reddit posts complaining about toxicity

You're just flat out wrong then, m8. Feel free to look up any video or forum discussion that actively compares them as a whole. 100% you will find that they say other MMO's have a much better community, especially FFXIV.

i was comparing xiv to nu-wow based entirely on what you're been describing xiv as because that's exactly what you're making it sound like. "vanilla but better" is essentially what blizzard has been trying to push every expansion since wod as. you're the one who came into a vanilla thread trying to shill xiv.

>People don't roll brickhshithouses with cool casting animations because they like the aesthetic.

>Cherrypicked
These are literally the most common occurences in Eureka. You'd have to try hard to find people unwilling to come and ress you if you happen to die in there, even if it's in the most distant and hard to reach corner.

LMAOOO ffxiv is furry dogshit garbage filled with losers. how the fuck do you even play that game past a single conversation with one of those sad sad players

Raiding STV with these autists was pretty fun.

Will we play together again at launch, friends?

Attached: 1464727081533.jpg (1266x853, 317K)

Did anyone play Alliance on the Shattered Hand server back in vanilla? There was some pally there who would always spam chat in IF that he was gonna jump the chasm in front of the AH. Eventually he had his own guild with other shitters who would pump him up in chat. What the fuck was his name? It’s really been bothering me.

I want burning crusade

Most of them are also perverts... i mean, like actual weirdos that if you saw them on the street next to a child you'd call the police.
The people here in comparison are just lonely nerds shitposting but god help you if you think a game that has a child(like) race where and where 80% of the people playing also ERP are anything but complete sexual deviants.

>Kind of sucks
>Escape artist
What are you smoking?

Pserver duel heroes are so fucked when they realize their cooldowns don't just reset for every fight.

Attached: hm.jpg (631x639, 73K)

any day now my man

Attached: 1462654100314.jpg (1920x1080, 352K)

>lol mage aoe farm 80g an hour
>not lock
>not hunter
>lol tailoring for big bags
>what does this mean
>"I'm a shitter who plays with shitters, so everyone else does"
>See above
>ADHD riddled zoomer
>lol pure DPS class

Attached: ahahahaha retard.png (495x438, 153K)

I played ally on shattered hand EU in vanilla, but I was a low level shitter as i was 12 years old
All i remember is there being a guild called heaven's elite and a tryhard guild called memento mori who had an alt guild called memento mini (with 18year old limit on joining lol)

You cant even recognize Lordareon and Dalaran? You're not a true Alliance at all

It's so interesting that I never see WoWfags shill in FF threads, but you faggots are within sight of any WoW thread. Nobody cares about your tranny containment game with terrible combat.

Attached: Nameless King.png (504x676, 420K)

What's specs do my fellow Shaman bros plan on rolling? I still can't decide if I want to play Tauren or Troll.

Attached: wow-chaman-fan-art-wow-pinterest.jpg (2560x1600, 1.86M)

>Tell your best vanilla wow stories
The time I quit the game was the best

>Be Paladin farming Lashers
>Make 200h a hours
>get valuable Black Lotuses for your guild
Is there anything Paladins cant do?

Attached: 1556124970673.webm (1280x720, 1.87M)

>That screen shot
What kind of level 100 persuasion bullshit is this?

Attached: 1555168547252.jpg (900x900, 99K)

raid as more than one spec

better tanking than warriors
better dps than rogues
better healing than priests

>What's specs do my fellow Shaman bros plan on rolling?
Resto, don't kid yourself lol.

I don't think so. Based healers in BGs.

I still have the trinket in my inventory ready to equip for a quick hearth back to defense.

How do you farm Lashers as a healbot?

Attached: 1432677233014.png (382x417, 243K)

lol it's called being a normal person you dumb faggot

press consecrate and AFKFK

They are god tier healers in PvP. I'll see you outside your GY in WSG, with my pally healer backing me up.

>Best healer in raids
Ah yes the Druid entered the thread.

Attached: 1556392905111.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

I liked that story where some dude killed another WoW player for stealing an item.

They're in a dead game. They have to beg for players where they can.

Use Concencration and Reckoning with Blessed Shield.

>Making an alt called hahanoob just to call someone a retard with a whore mother
>Doing a complete 180 and then asking that same person for advice
Whatever you say

There's a difference between leveling, raiding and PVP specs. Although they can overlap obviously.

It was someone who knew their place

Attached: WoWScrnShot_110508_141649.jpg (517x467, 73K)

The only thing druids are best at is flag carrying. Dogshit class really.

>Milks you for info then calls you an asshole
I hope you trained them wrong as a joke.

people who level paladins / warriors can only take so much, some snap for a moment and then revert.

Did you have an aneurysm or what? none of what you said disproves that vanilla sucked. Show me your character from vanilla. Trick question. You've never played vanilla.

even then in early WOW people didn't start wanting warriors exclusively until the level 40 dungeons, as most MMO players at the time were more attuned to CCing everything to death rather then face tanking everything, and hunter pets and warlock pets, paladins, shamans and druids, even combat rogues made decent tanks since you could just remove crushing blows by outleveling the dungeon, which everyone did.

Wow, you are retarded. The normal person was the guy not taking the bait and instead just talking to the guy who was clearly upset about dying.

I've been making addons all day in preparation for classic.
Don't know why I'm so excited for this shit, but I am

>he thinks he will have a chance on a PvP servers when autists like these run around

youtube.com/watch?v=kcQrnCRb4T4
youtube.com/watch?v=bXOAXHTpv2c

>no argument
You liking vanilla is proof that your mentally handicapped

play warrior

>mage nelf rogue
>met rogue in teldrassil
>leveled for a bit
>added him to friends
>he hits 60 while I'm still in fucking westfall

We're talking vanilla, what ? Paladins sucked except for healing in raids. Leaving this thread, because you fags are just liars.

oh, that looks nice

>Those two teenagers who raped, murdered and mutilated a girl and get caught because they told people about it WoW.

Attached: 1543558727092.png (290x333, 100K)

This is my plan

>Gilneas
>not shittiest tier
One job, worgen are one of the shittiest additions to this game

Nope, I'm a lockchad. Enjoy that Curse of Tongues shitadin

I didn't care, I was one of two ret paladins on the server who knew what they were doing with the spec and was happy to help someone interested in playing it.

It would still take him several days /played to get a feel for when SoC procs were lining up and time it with wings. Let alone seal-twisting procs with SoJustice or Blood.

t.

Attached: 1552329815705.png (1416x1326, 2.52M)

It can be really nice vs rogue, alright against warriors, and well, hand of justice is annoying. But for a hunter it don't matter too much. You've a favorable matchup against rogues, very easy against warriors(and can deny intercepts with scatter or boar quite easily) and well, paladins aren't any less annoying without the stun. Nor are they much of a threat.

I was busy playing the superior MMO: Lineage 2. Now THAT'S home.

You 4channers are actually autistic

Fuck man do i have to break down that shit come on

pic gave me a slight chuckle

>That zulp guy getting shit on in both videos

I wouldn't put druids up there. They have some control(against melee), but they just don't have the burst to properly capitalize on it. Even the engineering stuff is not that gamebreaking on them. Mages are in a league of their own because of their ridiculously applicable toolset. Every button those fuckers have is good in any damn situation. Likewise for rogues and their ability to choose their fights. Warlocks are also incredible. I'd put hunters a step below those three since your CC is just so much more situational, and then druids.

>Autistic for not just excusing yourself from talking to some mouthbreather
Stop projecting

>mass sapper

Attached: scorpio.png (640x480, 367K)

At first I was going for Human Paladin, then I decided on Tauren Shaman... then I wanted to be a Human Warrior.

But now, I have decided on the one true class and race: Human male Rough

What i meant was that if you took the "asshole" comment seriously and not as a friendly joke at the end you might be autistic

this is the pinnacle of delusions and yet i see homeposters spout it constantly
unless your a multiglad your going to get shit on by pserver autists

if you want it real rough you will go female undead warrior.

>be hunter
>craft an arcanite reaper
>enjoy salty tells from warriors
>crush the dps meters in MC by weaving in raptor strikes
>even get a tell by a hunter in T1+rhok who I'm styling on asking for tips
>dude's a scrub but total bro
>next week dude isn't a scrub
>look bitching with our little ranger squad running in and out of melee
>tfw no epic mount

You forgot about the mentally retarded/whore mother parts. Just a prank bro.

lol that isn't even me you're talking to

Also, I used to hexedit the shit out of WoW. I have a lot of screenshots of that stuff

Attached: WoWScrnShot_051608_193138.jpg (800x500, 94K)

Are you talking about vqueue? It was a really nice addon, used it on Elysium. It's just a chat trawler, was really helpful when /LFG and /world were moving at 1000 mph.

>Are you a fucking moron? I told you how to find it you fucking idiot.
Are you?
logon to your fucking account, screenshot the proof. If you can't do that then who on earth is going to give a shit, its the same old "i would but i sold the account lol" excuse that you fake faggots ALWAYS give.
PS, those names you gave do not have the feat of strength. So better luck next lie.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_061508_091011.jpg (1024x640, 77K)

>stormwind
>lordaeron
>dalaran
>stromgarde
>gilneas
>kul'tiras
>alterac

from what i remember.

>You forgot about the mentally retarded/whore mother parts
Except that wasn't what we were talking about

I was like rank 5 or some shit and killed a grand total of 1 boss in ZG in the guild me and a mate made. We were 12. Also took me almost a full year to hit 60 between school and three sports.

Lying on the interwebs. Good luck getting him

Attached: WoWScrnShot_090508_145838.jpg (1024x640, 35K)

leatherworking gets mail at higher levels

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091008_143832.jpg (1024x640, 79K)

Attached: WoWScrnShot_111607_203330.jpg (1024x640, 119K)

no one cares attentionwhore

Looking for a leveling partner to join me and my gf, anyone interested? She will be playing Priest healslut and I will be playing Warrior bull, just need a DPS cuck to complete the trio. You are welcome to participate in (more like watch) our ERP sessions if you don't want to feel jealous, but you'll still be a cuck. If you want to really get into the role I can whisper you anytime we're physically pleasuring each other while we play, but most of the time you'll be able to just tell by when we go AFK in taverns and stop responding to you.

Attached: __bowser_and_princess_peach_mario_series_drawn_by_doxy__sample-e3f3921b6ac212c80b819f32996a3eb3.jpg (850x1166, 142K)

>Buy wow in high school
>Can't afford the monthly time card and no credit card
>2 weeks later
>Finally installing wow
>need to download a patch, but because it's 2004, my internet is shit
>Takes all night to download
>Finally log into wow
>It's pretty good
>Random player invites me to guild
>It's just me and them in the guild
>They leave and It's just me
>Delete my character

it was a different time.

Fem orc or undead for my warlock, fellas?

Yeah it's a common theme that people lie to try and boost their e-cred.
I played from Christmas 2004, but never hit 60. I was 58 when BC released.

Tried hemmorage in pvp. Critted for 5k in vanilla. Was kinda shocked by it.
Raided MC, BWL, and some cavern with tons of poison, also 10 player raids and that dude with the glaives. Raiding was so much work, but in it for good laughs on vent and to get good pvp gear.
Played 3v3 arena with a priest and a frost mage. Was easy to get in top, gave me tons of nice pvp gear.
Sold my rogue for 700 euro via PayPal. Blizz banned the account but I didn't gave a fuck. Bought some nice things and alot of booze with it.

is there one where she's holding his thick veiny cock instead

Updated the PvE tier list based on feedback

Attached: PvE tiers v2.png (1020x604, 480K)

what are you gonna do about it?

Attached: WoWScrnShot_091108_163336.jpg (1024x640, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zkF8Xz_hnoc

>tfw some dumb chink mage sits out the whole ice block duration
feels so good getting to unload the whole burst combo without even having to set it up yourself
fuck BGs though, thrown out enough viper stings to last me a lifetime. Fucking 41y range.

Ele shaman is not viable (oom in less than a minute), and there's no reason to bring one (at least a boomkin gives some casters 3% crit).

Also Demo lock is the top dps spec for lock (DS/Ruin).

should've deleted the exit lmao
nice shoop faggot

Attached: 1527454908509.jpg (350x98, 13K)

this is so terrible

oh noo, you have to stop in order to... you're already immobilized, you idiot

Hybrid viable means they can run something like 31/20 or 20/31 and either heal or DPS depending on the fight, and that's Naxx Elem in a nutshell.

DS/Ruin is hard to classify as being any one Lock spec, so I consider Demo to mean SL memers.

It is a wrath clone. Just another wrath clone, like rift and the rest.

The warlock pve specs are 7/21/23 or 30/0/21
So to rate demo as low and affli/destro as high doesn't make much sense, warlock builds aren't "affli" or "demo" but rather a mix of them

I also kind of disagree with fire vs frost/arcane, frost and arcane is used in mc/bwl and fire is used in aq40/naxx (and is superior in aq20 and zg as well) so they should be the same tier imo
Otherwise nice list mate

You don't even need to know photo shop to edit that shit.

Attached: nice_photoshop_fag.png (407x100, 4K)

I've been reading a lot about tailoring being mandatory for clothies at 60. Is the same true for resto/holy druid/shaman/pally?

By that logic Destruction locks belong in the meme tier as well

No

>tailoring being mandatory for clothies at 60
It isn't
You can buy everything and use it even if you don't have tailoring
The only thing tailoring is good for is zg patch when you get +2% crit bonus from equipping all bloodvine pieces, that's literally the only thing you "need" tailoring for

Can holy paladins grind gold somehow in classic? I wanna play a holy pala but I also really wanna just grind gold, any solo or duo spots where a holy pala can shine? I prefer not relying on professions for money.

>thinking of playing classic
>look up my old server and guild
>last member left 10 years ago

Attached: i've felt feels you people wouldn't believe.gif (500x206, 812K)

You're not much different from a ret paladin. You still take forever to kill anything you just use a different seal that somehow sucks a little bit more.

The Runetotem server is full of faggots like Bartlelock and Sarkonis.

No holy paladins suck dick for soloing. If you do a 31/0/20 spec and have a good ret offset you can do alright.
If you really want gold though, just make a hunter alt. Anymore I dual level a hunter and my main so I can feed my main gold and items since the hunter needs neither to level effectively.

which anime series is the best?

Just pick up herb/mining

>tfw remember fucking living for WoW
>sleeping on my commute all the time because ain't no one got time for rest
>obsessing about it every waking hour
>tfw I got the sunken temple trinket on my warrior
>at an appropriate level
>ST was like 9 fucking months into the game

Just imagine that it's the cock, just flaccid.

yeh, Vanilla specs don't fall neatly into any one category, and I'll admit to being a bit inconsistent with Mages and Warlocks. I felt like putting all Mage specs into a lower tier doesn't do the class justice. With Warlocks, I counted the spec based more on what spells they were primarily using, like shadowbolt for Destro. Afflic doesn't quite fit by that metric either, since you wouldn't really run a lot of DoT-heavy locks compared to shadowbolt spammers due to the debuff limit, but because the two trees are so frequently intertwined I couldn't really separate them.

A allytranny being a pussy and rolling for a pve server what a surprise

no, it's dps, you're really starved for +hit and the bloodvine(ZG patch) set is fucking ridiculous

Thanks.

No, why do you make up shit?

When's classic out?

Yeah, conflag is a PvP spec.

When all your specs are DPS, you're not a hybrid in the role sense.

Got a warrior to level 7 and quit, plan on playing again when official classic comes out

When it's done.

holy pals can farm lashers no problem, also jump runs if you aren't a fag

meant for

True, on German EU we did it.

I have a hard time believing this due to the fact that any time that game is brought up, all I hear or see is seestupid drama and waifufags/trannies spamming their waifus, never the fucking gameplay. That's all I need to know to avoid this trash.

based Huntchads

Sorry you're actually autistic, that was what I was talking about the whole time. Of course nobody would be annoyed by "asshole :)" alone.

reckon we'll see it by xmas?

Nope, not at all. Only healers capable of farming well go in order from best to worst
restodruid
restoshaman
hpriest

Druid Barkskin + Rejuv + Hurricane then finish with bear swipes on packs very easily, no chance of death even in bad gear
Shaman Lighting shield + Chain lighting + fire nova totem + Chain lighting, pack typically dead after this, can be a little scary if you time your totem incorrectly, SP gear helps make it less scary
Priest, Bubble + Holy nova on lashers in DM, sorta safe, need to meet certain mana requirements to have enough holy novas to kill packs.

What about if I had a dps or tank friend, are there any good spots to duo farm that are too hard for solo so it won't be crowded?

>tfw me and my friend's guild went from utter shit to the top raiding guild after we left the game
I guess my bud was less of a cunt and actually remembered to hand off leadership to someone else. I recall a pretty good tank I was hogging the MT spot from, figure he must've picked up the pieces. Fucking surreal, though.

Best story in this thread. Perhaps the best MMO story ever told.

Yeah, jump runs. You could also blast through Tyr's Hand if you don't want to shut yourself in in a dungeon.

>Tell your best vanilla wow stories

youtube.com/watch?v=d40P89B7giA

I remember when I was a kid with my first character ever, an orc warrior (I loved orcs from wc3 so I thought I would make a grunt) seeing all the buildings from the RTS in a real world just blew my mind, I think I got so far as senjin village before just setting out to explore. I got to the zepellin towers outside orgri and was super excited when I saw a zep was arriving, I go up and as soon as I jump into it some red mobs come out of the lower level and instantly kill me
later on I understood that was an alliance raid but it was so magical to me
thanks for coming to my ted talk

And this is why you roll Alliance.

Probably.

You're dreaming, 2020.

It was done 14 years ago

Femnelf is the negative way to go.

boku no pico

Sure, but that game doesn't exist anymore. Only the code, and a radically different engine than the one that existed in 2006.

daily reminder it doesnt matter what some anonymous Yea Forums fag thinks about you whether you roll on pvp or pve, just enjoy the game bros

I'd deride you for the DUDE bit, but that does sound pretty fucking c*mfy.

Fem orc or undead for my warlock. Help me decide!!

Feel natures WRATH
ya god damn warrnigger scum

Attached: Vanilla-WoW-Druid-Tanking-Guide.jpg (753x897, 660K)

But stoneform is legit the best rogue racial?
Fucking retard?

3 minute cooldown
costs 20% of your mana
deal 80 damage at level 30

Attached: classic dungeon tier.png (1020x518, 388K)

This tier list is retarded because you aren't forced into speccing entirely into one tree like in cata+

All you are doing with these posts is making druids look like autistic spamming retards

>autistic spamming retards

Sounds like a druid alright.

Absolutely blessed observation.

Attached: 1555985102324.jpg (530x520, 93K)

Yeah stay mad warrnigger
*places naked foot on your neck*

Swap BFD and Wailing Caverns. Otherwise good list.

Herb/skinning or herb/mining for levelling on a fresh server?

>doesn't have aggro
Looks about right

skinning/mining
I don't want people competing for MY HERBS

Man, RFC and Stockades is an amazing example of horde favoritism.

>Easy to reach city dungeon
>RFC quests give great stat greens, and the bosses drop blues
>Stockade quests give shitty gear with bad swing timers and spirit on everything but 2 items, and the bosses don't drop shit except for a super rare chance at a blue fist weapon from a rare spawn

Horde truely was the easymode of vanilla.

skinning is absolutely based

escape artist is great you can dab on mages and druids hard, its only kinda sucky when you need to use it whilst chasing someone if wing clipped/hamstringed etc

Druid is the big cock of the raid that takes the hateful strikes and laughs.

Tried a new method of categorizing the weirdos.

Attached: PvE tiers v3.png (1020x604, 483K)

The post that I responded literally said:
>Milks you for info then calls you an asshole
You are objectively wrong

RFC bosses don't drop blues in vanilla. In fact only two bosses drop loot in RFC in vanilla.

xD

you can't track herbs and mining nodes at the same time, so i wouldn't take both. also on a fresh server you'll have a harder time making money with them since there won't be much of a market. with skinning you can just vendor stuff for extra money.

go herb/skin or mine/skin.

I still remember that undead rogue Mortiis/Mortuus on Emerald Dream. I always admired the way he slaughtered my fellow Alliance. I can thank him for introducing me to Gogol Bordello and unbridled Carnage in wpvp as a rogue. 1v4'ing and stalking people with levels in the red and ?? with a scenic backdrop of Middle'o'Nowhere was absolutely hilarious and kino.

Attached: 1557461560785.png (367x337, 301K)

FFXIV player here who's played since 2.0 and cleared both ultimates. I'll be quitting XIV for Classic when it comes out. Why? Because the game direction is exactly the same as Nu-Blizzards. Over the course of the past years, SE has moved further away from building a community and making decent content.
To elaborate, any sense of server identity and community was removed in the Heavensward expansion with the inclusion of a cross-server group finder. To move even further from having a community, SE actually split up the servers that made up the cross-server group finder. Somehow made some friends or found a raiding group through the cross-server party finder? Now you have to make a decision of leaving your current server/data server and choose between friends. SE justifies these decisions to split up the communities for the sake of convenience of grouping and other features.
We're getting less and less content with each patch cycle, and our raids are getting lazier designed with recycled boss designs and rehashed mechanics. Even then, the prime content of the game right now are old fights with the difficulties tuned up to the extreme. Raids aren't worthwhile as much anymore either, with a braindead easy normal mode and a savage mode that often times just adds one extra cool fight at the end. Even then, the difficulty of savage raids have decreased over time and are completable in laughable timeframes now.
God, I hate the direction of this game. I used to love it so much, too. I look at our latest post by the devs and it reminds me of how we're gonna get even less content than before next expansion and I think about the cash shop that isn't adding anything to the game. I need a real MMORPG to play. I don't feel good about playing FFXIV anymore

>holy priest above disc
based retard who literally doesn't know why you bring priests to raids

Never go fem orc

>t. virgin disc priest

Not my fault you responded to a post in the middle of a chain.
>Durr I can't understand something so it's your fault
Actually autistic

The one legit thing "tank" druids can actually do.

Man, BRD and MC is an amazing example of alliance favoritism.

>Easy to reach dungeon between two alliance capitals connected by tram
>BRD largest dungeon and MC first raid
>Literally the entire endgame pre-AQ right in the Alliance's backyard, Horde has to work way harder to get there every week

Alliance truely was the easymode of vanilla.

Neither. They have shit tier animations.

What an awful opinion.
Go away

Well, there's also a huge level difference between Stockades and Ragefire Chasm. You might not expect to find any blues around lvl 13 when you normally do Ragefire Chasm, but you do expect blues from a lvl 25 dungeon like Stockades.

The best reason to do Stockades was Seal of Wrynn. RFC doesn't have any drop or reward that compares. The ring will easily last for 20+ levels. Anything from RFC is replaced much sooner.

>bear that low
AHAHAHA you wish warcuck

You just put your hearthstone in Kargath.

>backstab, eviscerate, sinister strike bound to F12, F11, F10 respectively

Attached: 1278201197326.jpg (211x193, 8K)

>survival
>content tependable
what content? mists of pandaria?

I could never understand why or how people use the function keys. It's too fucking awkward. Might be that I have baby hands, though.

Was probably a combat bot.

Rolled ally for the first time in a while on ND and man getting to dungeons is so much easier as horde, also they get better rewards for the most part, there are 0 fucking 1h wep quests rewards from dungeons as ally till SM

In full Naxx gear survival is the go to spec because they get 15% bonus agility. Only in full Naxx gear though.

When the servers hit. How am I going to best predict which will be well populated and be the closest to 50/50 faction pop? Am I gonna need to wait a week?

reminder solo dmt runs will completely break the economy if unpatched
2-3x bettter than every other farming method except maybe week 1 zg crocs

Your retardation? No, please don't break that shit down. Everybody who played vanilla knows it was shitty.

you sure got me there

based retard

Level 40 Tauren with witchdoctor growth on a kodo's your path. Get fucked no lifers me big boy.

>Fury
Ah yes excellent when the entire game is on farm and progression is dead I agree. Otherwise shove their ass in meme category

>Reading comprehension

It's an ok single player game

we don't have enough info yet, for example we dont even know how many servers there will be. I'd assume a pvp/pve/rp for each region at LEAST, possibly each time zone, but no way to know.
That said, the only real thing you could count on is paying attention to the grapevine. Depending on how much of a zoomer or not you are, this could be very obnoxious. Twitter, forums, discord, etc. As long as you stay away from servers streamers choose (most will go pve) you should be fine, nearly every server will end up close to 50:50 at first so even waiting a week wouldn't help much.
I'd honestly just go with your timezone pvp server, that's what I'll do. Or rather, the timezone that would have the "prime time" when you're actually playing, so if you worked late and lived in NY, i'd still go for a PST server. Make sense?
The actual server locations are all in california anyhow, i believe, unless I'm mistaken. I know they used to have two datacenters, one in cali, one in chicago, not sure if thats changed or if that will matter for classic. A lot of their BFA server stuff is irrelevant now.

one of the cringe times of vanilla erp was tongue fucking everyone and also ignoring the clit

I've played so much Ragnarok that using F1~F5 is pretty much the same as 1~5

What is even the difference between disc and holy in vanilla? What does one do better than the other?

Not the guy who made the chart but are you retarded
Why wouldn't fury be top tier in progression raids?

one gets people licking your ass for power infusion, the other does not

>leveled up alliance first
>every zone is full of humanoids, who in general have more bullshit abilities like backstab, or the infinite defias pillager fireballs, and they all have flee mechanics that would aggro adds if you weren't careful
>constantly ganked from level 20+ because every allied zone above level 20 was contested
>had to fucking run through multiple horde zones from level 35+ just to reach any relevant dungeons or zones of my level, thus ganked constantly
>get to mid 50s and decide to reroll horde with a friend

>get to level 20 as horde, do quests in the barrens
>keep doing quests in the barrens
>grind mobs and level herbalism in the barrens
>it was extremely rare to find a mob with a fleeing mechanic at all, so you could just auto attack everything to death if you were lazy
>do WC SFK RFC SM RFK all in horde controlled zones
>never have to step into a contested zone for more then a couple of minutes, freely gank alliance running through the barrens to get to southern kalimdor
>horde racials and shamans were just plain better then alliance racials and paladins until end game

How alliance coped is beyond me, especially since they nerfed the shit out of paladins in BWL.

Attached: 1550623152539.jpg (470x470, 31K)

the ppl here are absolute fucking retards for telling you to go dwarf. nelf all the way mate, shadowmeld is, as you say, absolutely godlike. there's a reason they straight out removed it in later xpacs.

Usually 21/30/0 is the raid build to go, but obviously there are some variations like 31/20/0 builds for big dmg boost etc

Nothing has ever happened to these people. They're the losers who, in school, nobody cared about and nobody hated. They had no troubled youth but no good ones either. They're incredibly basic in their ambitions, they have no stories to tell and they're going to get an obituary in a newspaper nobody will read while their ashes sit in a pot.

>the virgin human rogue

>thinks rolling the best PVE race for rogue will get him good goy points from his guild
>brainlet who picks a meme combat sword spec for PVP because he doesnt understand agility equivalence points
>always seen from a mile away by horde players because hes too much of a noob to spec into sub
>thinks opening with cheapshot into kidney shot is pro pvp gameplay
>doesnt do any ninja flips while jumping
>10% better at gaining rep because hes such a subservient brown nosing cock sucker
>gets a horse for a mount

>the chad night elf rogue

>has the 200 iq needed to understand agility equivalence points, picks the race with highest base agility accordingly
>goes 30 points deep into sub for dagger spec, combined with shadowmeld racial passive, by the time enemies see him, theyre already dead
>does wicked cool ninja flips while jumping
>RIDES A FUCKING TIGER, EVOLA WOULD BE PROUD

Why would you ever want the best DPS and also an off-tank? That's just stupid when you could get another boomkin or ret.

yeah gotta get those smite priests in the raid

You go deep disc for DPS check bosses, deep holy is in general more efficient healing though, but in vanilla gear on casters was all about efficiency, so you could justify going deep disc once you had enough +healing for downranking and spirit for regen

You also never go lightwell as lightwell's mechanic in vanilla was super retarded, even if it was an insanely efficient heal, no one is going to run over to the lightwell during a boss fight and heal up, its your job to heal their job to DPS

>smite priest
This is some weird private server invention?

thing is if alliance can't get stuff like warchief's in classic they won't be better than horde at end game as well

people are retarded and newfags, they think salvation is what makes alliance good when it's a non-issues with a good horde tank because people like asmongoloid told them

So this is the power of vanilla. WoW.

Because they compete with too many people for gear in order to become godlike, shit at managing their own aggro (constantly rip threat off prot tanks all the time in FIRST COUPLE RAID TIERS often getting shit slapped by a boss for chunks or straight up one shot depending on the boss IF they don't see it coming).

With the disgusting amount of people that will roll warrior in classic the gear problem will only be made worse. No one, I repeat, no one will want fury warriors in their guild during progression (the only part of the game that matters). Too many warriors want to be epic leet but only a few will ever get that far, the rest will just be shittier versions of rogues with less damage (because lol no gear) and zero threat control.

Smite priest was a thing in vanilla, it just wasn't good because you'd go OOM every pull.

yea LOL

Lightwell can work on 4 horsemen though, but yeah

>It's so interesting that I never see WoWfags shill in FF threads

Attached: 1542297375943.png (1280x720, 818K)

This. There will be a line of homeless warrniggers queued up outside the AH come classic. All begging for raid spots & bjs for gold.

Attached: 1557338827764.png (1088x793, 1.22M)

>when your dad shut off your internet after 10pm
>when your parents made you play 2h of violin after school
>when you only got to raid molten core for 1.5 hours a raid night
nostalgia

I don't understand your logic
Nobody will want fury warriors because there are too many of them?

>*laughs in dwarven*

Attached: jest.png (1921x1359, 1.19M)

This is why I am going to play rogue, gear doesn't matter as much if you know how to stunlock and have enough reagents.

>did u guys know that stoneform takes off blind!! omg overpowered!

Attached: Brainlet_f3217f_6615771.png (1200x1335, 269K)

lol just roll Alliance and you get BoS. You'll never need to worry about pulling threat.

Did you know that due to server ticks bonus stealth didn't mean shit

If I do another revision I'll probably put Fury at the tail end of that tier, and while I'm at it, maybe I'll put Feral ahead of Shadow.

[Orcish] kek

Attached: 032a124b56d7d79978d959b055292ce4[1].png (500x500, 316K)

stunlocking is literally the most retarded fucking thing. it was only a strategy that worked before DR and balance changes.

but dont let me wake you up from your delusions, go ahead and take world of roguecraft, made in patch 1 point fucking 4, as if it directly applies to 1.12 with itemization

This is pretty good

No wtf don't listen to that retard
His entire point is that fury warriors are not high tier because there are too many of them
Obviously there are too many of them because it's the best dps spec in the game
What the fuck

I like dwarfs but man they look disgusting in rogue gear, especially females
They're a good meme combo tho

uh... no? stealth bonus and stealth detection worked as intended in vanilla. there were formulas for everything.

Attached: WoWScrnShot_051019_001020.png (1589x893, 1.31M)

>Implying stunlocking is bad in 1.12
I have no words for the stupidity in these threads sometimes