Why are some people adverse to anything that looks anime? Best selling Xeno btw

Why are some people adverse to anything that looks anime? Best selling Xeno btw.

Attached: ff5ae6e0630c3e715079904d1a913b3f.png (999x2042, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1CUNNyNK-4w
youtube.com/watch?v=EBn3wjEaRyc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anime is gay desu
I've never seen a game with anime aesthetics that appeals to me

patriotism would be the easy answer, but believe it or not people actually have preferences in art design

I love my wife Pyra, though.

there's a difference between "anything that looks anime" and "looks like shit", especially when it's in reference to something as broad as "anime artstyle". Persona 5 looks good. Nier: Automata looks good. XB2 does not look good. All of them look anime.

I don't like the kinds of JRPGs that have a ton of cringeworthy cutscenes, extremely simplistic gameplay, and then thousands of disconnected side-features with a tutorial for each to make the game seem deep.

>wtf why do people criticize this game's aesthetics
>here's some fan-art that looks nothing like the game btw
kill yourself

In Xeno's case, the anime hatred comes from Xenoblade 1 secondaries/Smashfags who have never touched another Xeno before.

Hatred of unattainable beauty.

Attached: who are you quoting.png (970x353, 144K)

i played it (pirated) and i thought it was mediocre. I would have liked it more if MC could be customized with different armors and clothes.

kys

Can you translate that? I don't speak twitter

God Xenoblade 2 was such a jump up in quality from Blade 1 and X
But Takahashi will never top Xenogears and Xenosaga 3

>Xenoblade 2 was such a jump up in quality
big yikes

Lurk at least two years before posting.

the OP

kill yourself

>ive been phoneposting since 2017 im le oldfag lurk more!!
embarrassing

Who are you quoting?

Language changes bitch. It has been changing since literally the beginning of humanity. Get over your proscriptivism.

Change the protagonist.
Done.

Did you not like him or did you just not like his design like everyone else?

Dumb humor moviegame.

Which did it better?
youtube.com/watch?v=1CUNNyNK-4w
youtube.com/watch?v=EBn3wjEaRyc

God I wish I could be Pyra, with her large breasts tightly hugged by her suit, her sexy thighs and cute belly. I could see how those huge tits were pressed out against my face and I almost wanted to touch them. I wish I could take the nipples into my mouth. Even while kissing myself. I could just touch myself and kiss her in all her glory and pleasure. How lucky I was, that I was in love with my first ever lover.

His design was okay really. Weird but it's not abhorrent or anything like they complain.
I just didn't like Rex as a character. Some of the blades were eh as well and I really put importance in the following:
- good protagonist
- good followers
The gameplay was good and the landscapes were really colorful and really good considering the hardware.
Maybe I have shit tastes though.

Attached: subtle.gif (300x225, 1.61M)

I like anime artstyle but every anime nowadays look like utter shit and I hate that vidya has jumped inside the bandwagon with shit like the XBC2 or Code Vein.
Games with good anime artstyle are stuff like Viewtiful Joe or Persona/SMT. The first Valkyria Chronicles was good but it went to shit with the latest entries.

Nah I think you're pretty valid. I personally like Rex but at least you don't blindly dislike him and say the game is entirely shit because of him.

I dont mind the artstyle, but I do mind the content.
1. by a landsslide

I wish I was Pyra too but just so that I could gfd a boy that's shorter than me.

Xenoblade 2's areas felt more imaginative, so Xenoblade 2. Xenoblade 1's areas were limited because they had to take place on only two Titans, so we ended up just getting plains, swamps, forests and mountains with cool backdrops of the Mechonis.
Xenoblade 2 taking place on a bunch of Titans allowed for things exploring habitats on top of floating Jellyfish that orbited around a concealed Titan, or having a frozen wasteland kept freezing inside the body of a cold-blooded Reptile titan.
When you get over how cool Xenoblade 1's world concept is, the individual areas on the Titans don't feel like they interact with the Titans at all.

Attached: Leftherian Archipelago.png (940x600, 1.21M)

Based XBC2 poster

Attached: 1555589288026.jpg (1000x1778, 968K)

Why is f****t censored?

it's some shitty [s4s] and /jp/ meme

That's such a pretty image.

Leftheria is a pretty place

Attached: Kinoblade 2 Leftheria.jpg (2133x1200, 2.21M)

Fucked if I know, and especially don't understand why anti anime people come to this anime site.
Personally I hated the game because of the core crystal system.

Attached: Leftheria.png (1248x1528, 2.93M)

I think if there's one thing everyone could agree on, it's that Monolith has incredible environmental artists.
>Satorl Marsh at night
>Noctilum
>Leftheria and Uraya
fug I'm gonna turn on the game right now and do some post game stuff I just wanna exist in that world again