Gf sent a guy ass pics so he'd help her finish a pvp quest

>gf sent a guy ass pics so he'd help her finish a pvp quest
What should I do, lads? She's acting like it isn't a big deal and me being mad is overreacting.

Attached: 95f.png (655x509, 28K)

You already know what to do frogposter

kick her ass

Drop her and get on with your life. No use in getting emotional over a literal whore.

Get a new gf

break up, she cheated on you before already.

It's over for you

Fuck her one more time then leave.

You got cucked

break up with her

This. I'm married and would immediately drop her if that shit happened. You are worth more than that, user.

drop her user

Does it make any difference she said "it was no worse than someone would see at the beach"

It was me

Attached: 521400_02.jpg (460x737, 47K)

invite him over for a three way and at the last minute grab his penis and make him knock up your girl

Don’t put up with her bull shit, she knows she shouldn’t have done it but she did anyway.
If you let this slide, what stops her from letting other guys slide dicks into her.

Attached: 7AAA76E2-07A4-4BB0-B23E-61C1BFC06477.png (500x431, 131K)

no

Bin your girl, take up kpop, next time YOU have trouble with a quest just have a cheeky wank it'll do wonders

Attached: 1528483074958.jpg (392x468, 45K)

If she thought sending ass pics behind your back was acceptable, she probably cheated on you to some extent.

Nice ass, would fuck you infront of your bf

Attached: A0B1EE33-F002-4844-B06F-0C50B34F5C47.jpg (960x546, 95K)

Nope, that's just an excuse.
What if the guy said no?
Maybe she would go further and send tits and so on, she's a bitch that need to "sell" her body for shit like that and it won't get better.

user, I'm gonna be honest with you briefly. It's not over, and there's a chance. It's just really unlikely at this point. Sending pics to guys is a red alarm, and the reason she gave is more than likely an excuse she made up to whore around and fake innocence

You are over reacting. "cheating" is no different than a guy falling on top of her and anciently putting dick in vagoo