*disapproves in your path*

*disapproves in your path*

Attached: 1511968649255.jpg (540x675, 57K)

Morrigan is best waifu. We need a spiritual successor to origins.

I liked Morrigan until I realized Bioware recycles all their waifus, and if you've seen one archetype, you've seen all the iterations of it.

>Turned down a relationship with a big tiddy goth girl last year, because I was afraid of commitment

Attached: 1540959089727.png (493x276, 34K)

Who else is closest to her?

Attached: 1498147781402.jpg (1536x2048, 795K)

It's literally so easy to have Morrigan eating out of the palm of your hand and over the moon in love with you before you get your first treaty finished that I can't even think of what kind of idiot would have her disapproval too high.

you dodged a bullet, my dude

Try the same without gifts

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 1534341492059m.jpg (385x1024, 54K)

Attached: Tent_cold.jpg (1920x1080, 351K)

>every character from the previous games got worse
>Morrigan somehow only got better
That said I really hope she doesn't show up in 4, she was just lucky in inquisition.

K? Why are you telling me, get a blanket dumbass.

There's a reason for that. She's Gaidar's character from his tabletop sessions. You're playing his self-insert.

Origins remaster fucking when? I'm fucking dying to play this game, please make an actually playable version.

YOU FOOL, THE REGRETS WILL EAT YOU ALIVE!

Think of it as a blessing. The ones I knew are forever alone, switch husbands regularly or turned out to be batshit insane years later.

I picked redpilled decisions so no, she didn't disapprove!

Don't listen to these guys. You fucked up.

Pretty sure his self insert is Dorian

she ldisapproves if you don't let a degeneracy demon possess a little girl

I can't remember that but that's pretty based

Shale recruitment

I didn't think Alistair got worse. Hes just Alistair

Fine. Morrigan is his DND character and Dorian self-insert.

This, see how he was going on twitter about how hot Bull was and giving someone on a forum shit for daring to ask for a female Qunari party member, potentially with a romance.

This is still Bioware's peak waifu and anyone who says otherwise is just too young to have played her game.

Attached: latest[1].jpg (450x600, 57K)

Yikes

I played it, she was shit. The fucking Kotor 2 waifus were better then her, and Morrigan is just a far superior version of her.

no he didn't, because it never happened.

Not everyone is a foreveralone incel like u

Attached: 1540983505780.png (1162x1004, 294K)

What she wanted to marry you right away? Holy shit user wtf have you done

she's literally just a stuck-up tsundere

Morrigan was the story teller in Inquisition, plus image of the franchise right now, you can bet she will be in DA4 as a side character again.

If the game is still focussed on a bunch of literallywho thieves then maybe not

Swtor has better waifus than Bastilla

>not even best girl in her own game
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Who else? The furry?

So a big tiddy goth girl liked you enough and wanted to commit herself to you in 2000+19....and you said "no way fag?"

Attached: 1550269928131.png (450x450, 393K)

Attached: tumblr_pqcv87MQPg1qihqa0o8_1280.jpg (657x960, 63K)

>Netflix Morrigan

On one hand that's damn fine...

Attached: 1466081975318.png (270x475, 183K)

She disapproves of people playing games like video games instead of making sensible choices.

She disapproves of people stopping to fix every little problem instead of just doing the quickest thing to actually address the main problem.

Hell, there are major choices where she approves of every option, because they all lead you closer to your goal and she doesn't really give a shit which side you choose.

naah

Attached: 208365140.jpg (1024x1320, 329K)

The only good thing about Miranda is her fat ass

that's because you are weak willed manlet with low self esteem

Miranda is a bland cunt and not even the whole "I was made to be perfect" shtick is enough to make her interesting

>made to be perfect
>buckteeth

Attached: 1554600336508.jpg (800x500, 35K)

could say the same about DAO Morrigan, DAI Morrigan somehow got interesting, the only interesting character in DAI

What happens if you pick the obvious flirtatious third option

Morrigan is interesting though, she has a clear cut personality and finding it out is a cool experience
At first she seems like a moody bitch who disagrees with you on everything (for most people), but in conversations and decisionmaking you can find out that she is basically a darwinist, that the strong should lead, you learn that she's pretty fucking vain, and that she doesn't like fucking around, often preferring the most straightfoward option
You may not like Morrigan and that's cool, but she's definitely not bland

More innuendo

Well you fuck obviously, she's clearly flirting with you

as one user already mentioned all bioware archetypes repeat, Morrigan is Miranda.
you just described Miranda.
I do like Morrigan, but I also like Mass Effect more than Dragon Age.

>could say the same about DAO Morrigan
No you quite literally can't

Sharing archetype qualities doesn't make characters the same, nigger. I love Morrigan but can't find it in me to give a fuck about Miranda let alone like her.

>ok we need strong allies. Lets help these mages, they will join us and also fix the problems at the keep
>REEEEEEEE DONT HELP MAGES THEY SUUUUUUCK!!!
(Morrigan -100)

Except in DAI, Morrigan plays the important role and so her characterization really shows
Miranda in ME3, just as reminder i guess...?

Attached: 1511273044326.jpg (496x600, 34K)

Well said mages can't even be left alone without causing mayhem so I probably don't want them around me

For one final ass-shot?

Attached: 1514777672386.jpg (1025x760, 129K)

Attached: 1556321918855s.jpg (118x125, 2K)

>Elf fags so mad that Morrigan explains Mythal to elven characters
I don't see the problem. Most elves are uneducated hobos with no clue about their own heritage.

They didn't have time or resources to write shit for people that potentially died in previous game. They put together SOMETHING

Attached: 1544364174047.png (1372x1200, 1.31M)

OI!

Attached: 1471628863778.jpg (700x532, 217K)

check both of their biographies if you do not remember games, there is too many similarities it's almost same character

Totally forgot the part where Morrigan was genetically engineered to be perfect omg

duh, the fuck do you think her mom did? Flemmeth planned whole thing thousands years prior.

It's not about characters being somewhat similar.
It's that the main Mass Effect games are LITERALLY Dragon Age Origins except unnecessarily dragged on over 3 games, in space and with a much worse ending.

that's all bioware games. they are all similar in different settings

GIEV QUN WAIFU

Attached: 532.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Join the qun

Attached: 1545825885002.jpg (2560x1143, 1.15M)