These are the best games ever, prove me wrong

These are the best games ever, prove me wrong

Attached: MosiacMakerCollage.jpg (1534x1199, 2.28M)

>prove me wrong
No. You'll have to live with the knowledge that you are wrong without ever knowing why.

>prove me wrong
No need to anymore, the japshit in your list already did.

inb4 seething westerncucks

See

Attached: Keep Crying.png (983x960, 912K)

>OP thinks the games are bad because they are japanese
OP confirmed for retarded.

Pretty good except dark souls. You forgot final Fantasy Tactics.

> Popular = BAD
> JAP = BAD
That's the only argument you faggots are capable of forming

>JAP = BAD
Yet again OP confirmed for insecure westcuck.

Vagrant Story, Valkyrie Profile & Final Fantasy IX are all better than Tactics

Valkyrie Profile is easier than Pokémon

Difficulty is utterly irrelevant to quality & game design, only retards claim otherwise

The combat is completely brainless and therefore the game design is bad

So is every single western game, so what's your point?

>muh evil westerners

11/12
Prime doesn't deserve to be there. It's pretty fun and does a good job translating Metroid gameplay to 3D. But the whole collecting Chozo keys and having to go back and forth through Magmoor Caverns over and over brings it down a lot.

Attached: 1541898883933.jpg (1203x723, 174K)

I will give you the top row and snake eater. The rest of the list needs improvement.

*destroys you with logic and facts*

Attached: 1909056227028.jpg (920x920, 290K)

>New Vegas
>Borderlands 2
>Civ 5
>Onions and Blade
Nigger are you even trying

> Western garbage that objectively aged like shit
T. Contrarian, go back to RPGCodex

>no mario
>no doom 1
>no call of duty 1
>no fallout 2
You serious ?

Attached: b7MgvAB.jpg (1242x2208, 296K)

There, updated it. Happy now?

Attached: Updated.jpg (1757x1313, 3M)

Mario is there
Rest is shit

Fallout and borderlands are fucking trash. Go back to Re ddit.

Wow love reading all the redpilled contrarian opinions. Panty sniffer quest XIIV that was never released in the west is clearly better than well acvlaimed titles

>actualy thinking that only chinky games are good
>being this close-minded
I think i know who i am talking with

Attached: weeaboo_by_deadhead16mb-d4g8efk.jpg (865x923, 98K)

I’ll never understand how people could rank mgs2 above 3. It’s better in every way. Unless you’re really hooked on the shyamalan twist at the end. It isn’t anything to hang the game on. The controls suck and the over the top seriousness doesn’t work without the ability to be self aware. That’s the biggest improvement from 2 to 3. You need to have humor in the game or you become numb to the drama and roll your eyes at character deaths.

>FF6
Nah, great game but FF is overrated
>CT
Yes
>Zelda
Yes but outdated, BotW is better
>SM
Yes
>Galaxy
Hell no, Odyssey/64/Sunshine are better
>SotC
Yes
>RE4
I mean, I love it but I don't know if I would put it on a best games list
>FF7
HAHAHAHAHAHA HELL NO
>Metroid Prime
Yes
>SotN
Worst Igavania, but not saying worst as in "bad game". It is a 10/10 but the other games are even better. I'd put Order of Ecclesia in there.
>MGS
Any mgs doesn't deserve a spot on a best games list since they really suck when it comes to gameplay.
>DS
Come on, that's a pile of shit game.

Yes, all of those games are oudated pieces of shit that only Yea Forums & RPG Codex will try and convince you are good. Japanese games have always been superior in every genre & aged far better.

It's literally just console and jap shit.

Where is Thief? Where is Halo? Age of empires? If you removed finally shitasy that you have there 3 fucking times and put some decent PC games that revolutionized the industry you might have something not dogshit.

> Sunshine fag
> Thinking he has any valid opinion at all
HAHAAHAAHAAA

There has never been a Decent PC game that came out before 2005, all of them are outdated & niche pieces of shit. Console gaming has always been the only relevant platform for video games.

> Thief
Contrarian garbage
> Halo
Babby's first FPS, aged like shit
> AoE
Contrarian garbage
> PC games
> Good
If i put them on there, you would just cry about them being pretenious indies or normie shit
> Revolutionized the Industry
Kill yourself Grandpa, influence means nothing & never will. When people think of the best games, they don't care how influential it was, but simply how much it entertained them

Dark souls is questionable, the rest are good.

>bethestrash

Attached: smug nick.jpg (837x837, 64K)

when did it became cool to hate on sunshine you zoomer? Go back to your shitty galaxy 2.

I'm sorry let me just boot up undertale and neir automata so I can be a tasteless cuck like you.

So should i replace Souls with Bloodborne?

>any FF game
>best ever

don't make me laugh

Sunshine is the zoomer pic actually
>b-but
If it came out after 9/11, it's zoomer-core. No buts.

> POPULAR & CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED GAME BAD
> I DON'T LIKE IT WHICH MEANS I'M RIGHT
You are the only one who has shit taste, nobody will ever acknowledge your opinions as anything other than contrarian ramblings

I agree with some of them, but ththey list itself is a bit too bland for me. Also, whilst I enjoy Shadow of the Colossus, I don’t think it’s deserving of being held up as one of the best games ever made. I also think it’s over kill to put FF6 and 7 on there rather than just choosing one.

Mario Galaxy, MGS3, DaS, RE4 and Super Metroid are all deserving of their spots though.

Check any list and you will see FF or Chrono Trigger in the top 10. It's the undisputed face of the gaming industry alongside Mario, Zelda & Resident Evil

Jesus no. Replace the best souls game with forgettableborne?
Replace it with like Halo CE or something.

> Halo
Western trash, already have Metroid Prime as the FPS rep. Don't need anything else unless it's another Prime game or Portal 2

OoT, Galaxy, Prime and DaS don't belong on that list.

Thief, Halo and AoE are niche unpopular games? Get out of here faggot.

You won't even bother listing out what your consider good games because you would be laughed back to cuckitt.

It's funny because Reddit & Yea Forums have the exact same taste in games, right down to Zelda being #1

Attached: HAHAAHAA.jpg (2918x1598, 1.12M)

> Thief
Yes, undeniably so. Nobody has even heard of a Stealth game except MGS
> Halo
It never used to be, but it certainely is now
> AoE
Yes, nobody has heard of a Strategy game except Fire Emblem, FF Tactics & StarCraft

If the definition of "best game" is "boring shit no one touches anymore" , then you are right