Just downloaded this, who should I romance?

Just downloaded this, who should I romance?

Attached: Asagao_pic.jpg (806x272, 79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamus.itch.io/ahegao-academy
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jared, who else?

doesn't matter, some guy is just gonna keep sending you nude requests, even if you're in a different route

it lags for me for some reason.

What is this game? I never saw it anywhere...
And you know fags! Always looking for creepy "compliments only" representation.

Duh, PSatch

>that twist in the ross route

Attached: 1525305996013.jpg (3384x3280, 1.84M)

The best ones for me are (starting from left; not counting the gril) 2, 4 and 9. 2 seems normal enough and he is attractive. 4 seems like a sweet pie on the inside and he is sexy. 9 seems cool and mature.

1 could also be nice, he has a parrot, seems like he is fun to have around, but has not the appeal of the 3 above, 3 seems full of himself, 5 looks like a jerk, 6 and 7 are surely geeks and tend to be freaks and 8 seems like he has some deep trauma because of his family and now is socially awkward.

Attached: 1542308377091.png (750x650, 64K)

I didn't need to know this existed.

The balding ginger söyboy

The numale

as cancerous as it sounds i wish there were more like it. i want to date e celebs.

>that bad end where Jon gases the entire school

Why do they literally all have their ties untied? It's just bad design. Make 2 or 3 with their tie tied up properly for variety. And then there's middle right guy with his tie super DUPER untied, woah, what a maverick!

Someone did a playthrough of it in a few threads back when it first came out

I was suprised by the scene were Jon kills Satch to prevent him from entering the gene pool

May I point you towards the half parody-half real shitpost variation using Best Friends Play? teamus.itch.io/ahegao-academy

Attached: S+M4y2.png (794x445, 445K)

John is best boy.

you even get to fuck his bird.

that was for the best.

>Jontron is too redpilled for the internet to handle
>PBG is hanging there
>Beardman aparently lost a friend and got public shamed for it but got back up
>I don't i know who this is
>Jared just burst down in flames as if he was made out of gasoline
>Satch has fallen into irelevancy, even more than when he was "Popular"
>Continue guys are still bros and still make videos but they also fallen into deep irelavancy
Is this a cursed image?

Attached: 1492981133395.png (200x445, 161K)

From what I recall Greg and Jirard weren't actually friends behind the scenes. The whole reason for their break was that Greg was doing it for fun while Jirard was all business all the time and a bitch to work with.