I miss when his vidya commentary was fun. What happened?

I miss when his vidya commentary was fun. What happened?

Attached: cringe bo.png (395x95, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gbYYJF0c4VA
youtube.com/watch?v=URJ_qSXruW0
youtube.com/watch?v=3xgy4BL01_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you got older

nice try faggot i've been 28 for 8 years straight

>watching past the age of 15

>What happened?
You realized SHITTING DICK CUM NIPPLES stopped being funny after the 100th time

Watching the lad nipple all over vidya was funny for about 4 videos

He sold out

He realized that the 10 y/o's that laughed at "HOLY DICK TITTIES" were now 15 and wanted to hear stories about how he used to watch anime.

Sextoys review was entertaining

>Admits he knew about the CoH private server all along and lied to his fans

Attached: Melvin Eugene Punymeyer.jpg (320x240, 14K)

i'm sorry but e-celeb threads are not allowed here on Yea Forums right now since the cuckening, please go back to Yea Forums

he got popular and stopped being a depressive sadsack

I stopped watching him years ago, but now I lost all good feelings I felt about him after the whole City of Heroes shit

>SHITTING DICK CUM NIPPLES
lol

He showed his face, got famous and became even more of a normie.
The fags on his podcast aren't entertaining either

His podcast would be infinitely better if Andrew wasn't on it

whats up everyboyd im critical and today im gonna tell you a really boring made up story

ever since he started showing his face when he plays video games now, it just isnt fun anymore. like damn the videos would be a lot better if he just removed his face from the recent ones

unironically this, all he does is throw a bunch of random words and expect it to be funny, at the 200th time i was already tired

This
He was Reddit personified from the start, you just grew up

Andrew is reddit incarnate. More than Charlie the austrialian and the roach.
>HAHA I am superior to everyone!

Attached: 9sal253vdtq11.jpg (1024x714, 113K)

fuck off redit

I never heard of this. Can you explain?

He got a camera

he made good content when he was depressed. I really liked the sardonic humor, his content oozed of nihilism and contempt towards everything. now hes just another run of the mill fortnite youtuber with fake shit content.

Found a leaked critikal script.

Attached: leak.png (582x313, 49K)

it's really hard to sum up a lot of shit has happened basically
>game's code was stolen 6 years ago for the GAMERS
>asshole hoards code telling people there's no way it's possible to make the game work again
>secretly is running a private server for all his buttbuddies and friends
>on the term that they make sure to tell peopel who impossible it would be to make a private server for the game
>actively sabotaging all other private server attempts
>turns out Penguinz0 is a member of the private server for years
>puts out a video talking about how awesome city of heroes was and how good of a game it is and how much he loves the community and how it's sad it'll never come back
>all this while he's been playing it for years hiding it.

>dude
>DICKS CUM VAGINA CUNT
>LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Fuck him for that City of Heroes bullshit.

That's upsetting. I remember early on before he even showed his face, he was talking about how he never wants to be corrupt. Something like that. Now look where he is. It's probably jealousy though.

Anyone remembers when he read his own sexy poems and pretended it wasnt his

i hate watch the podcast
Jackson is the least insufferable of the bunch, although he is a bit of a normalfag
Andrew is reddit as shit but his streams are pretty good

eceleb cancer isn't video games, fuck off

>What's up everybody it's cr1tikal and today I'm playing a shitty indie game, let's do this shit
>What's up everybody it's cr1tikal and here's a video about how this person you've never heard of did something and why he's an asshole

Yeah, this fucking killed him for me.
He championed the game in videos, talking about how great it was when it was up.

Only to have been playing it WHILE he was talking about the "glory days".

He ran out of materials and life is catching up with him

His early videos are absolutely great, he wasn't even overusing his dumb jokes
youtu.be/gbYYJF0c4VA

Popularity

His thing was always joke commentary over wierd/shitty games, like The house of caravan WR videos were the last of this, then he revealed his face, got showered with "omg ur so handsome" comments and tried to turn himself into a personality, and turns out it's not an interesting one, and definitely nothing like what he's always been known for.

>I was 12 when he made this video
>I got excited seeing this video pop up in my subscriptions since I thought cr1tikal was some comedy genius at the time
>Not even a giggle now

Attached: 1553962064434.png (680x510, 417K)

the gentrification of gaming and house nerds

That was never a thing.

sounds like your sense of humor is shit in addition to being a lying underage, it's still funny

I'm 20 years old

The what?

this. at least now he's kinda trying to diverge from that

read the thread idiot

he started streaming which is the most cancerous format on earth, now the only pre-recorded shit he does is videos of himself talking about faggot youtubers no one above the age of 13 would even care about if he didn't tell us all about it
it started going downhill when he showed his face

His forced deep voice is pathetic. He's been doing it for so long there's no way out at this point so he just keep going

he is falling into the hahah moist scrote rectum shtick again. The same thing happened in 2014/2016
He is just being lazy

The youtube money was too good so instead of a video every 1 or 2 weeks he made one or two a day, in front of a webcam, talk about absolutely nothing for 5 minutes and pass it up as content becouse in youtube that counts a video

I don't know why big youtubers switch to streaming desu. The youtube audience is huge compared to twitch and making money off of selling out on youtube makes way way more money than selling out on twitch and it takes way less work to poop out videos compared to streaming 8 hours a day every day

I'm old enough to remember when Yea Forums literally never talked about youtubers

Go to another website then retard

no u

I still remember his video about Oregon Trail 7-8 years later, goddamn

you get burnt out eventually, and I can't blame him for changing his content a bit to keep his audience, but him showing his face prob ruined everything

The occasional voiceovers for infomercials he does are funny. Everything else is shit. Wish he'd go back to playing jank games.

ad revenue on youtube is crap

people are willing to give big money to people on twitch for a stupid badge in front of their name, be able to use more emotes in the chat and have the streamer take 2-3 seconds off their stream to thank them for their donation then forget about them

Ecelebs have never been allowed on Yea Forums, you dipshit newfag.

2019... I am forgotten.

Attached: penguinzo.jpg (1920x1080, 122K)

Donations and twitch subs > 1 dollar per thousand views
It's not rocket science zoomie.

I liked his runescape videos where he'd destroy the economy with monkey nuts, last video I really enjoyed from him.

I remember hating on AliA after his video of him shitting on him, but its different when you actually meet the dude in real life.

This is how I feel about howtobasic.
Spewing random garbage but in physical form.

His best stuff was the Fun Tactics series, the gameplay & commentary for indie, weird or shitty games, the infocomercials and his speedruns, which was the last good stuff he did. I had been subscribed for 9 fucking years but after that I just lost interest, way too many videos and not really that good except for very few exceptions. Then the whole streaming, podcast, mainstream reviews thing, definitely not for me.

Attached: 1537089293659.jpg (960x824, 73K)

more like
>What's up everybody it's cr1tikal and here's a video about how this person you've never heard of that everyone on YouTube has weighed in on already did something and why he's an asshole
>plus some lukewarm opinions on blockbuster games and hero flicks

>used to look up to this guy
>started lifting, doing normie activities, but still play vidya
>realize how insecure he sounds everytime, just whines about things
>he’s 5’6”, thin wristed and unshaven to hide his unmanliness

haven't watched penguin but this type "humour" is in far too many commentaries. It's not funny, it's embarrassing to listen to.

I unsubbed a few months ago.
Does he even play shit games anymore?
I got tired of his shit commentary on non game videos and AAA shit.

I WANT MORE DITTY OF CARMEANA
Or at least shit of that style

Watching Cr1tikal nowadays is so fucking depressing. He's just such a dick nowadays. He's always trying to start drama and fight people.

The moment he revealed his face was the moment he went downhill, prove me wrong

>Does he even play shit games anymore?

Nope. He said that he's "above" playing shitty games now.

I completely lost interest in his videos when he started showing his face

I can't prove you wrong if you're right user

Better than sseth.

Monetizing your channel through patreon and shilling products in a video >>>> donos and subs

He gets like 2k viewers average on twitch, that's not shit compared to the exposure he has on youtube. The only reason it makes sense to stream is if he's just turning it on to do some shit he would do otherwise, it's a terrible substitute for youtube.

Thats retarded.

I get why people change formats and content but fuck its as bad as how TV jumps the shark whenever something is longer than 3 seasons

With what? Fortnite?

I'm so confused
So people are mad at him he played on a private server, while talking about how good the original was, because he didn't want people to find out he was playing it?

Isn't that what you normally do when you don't want people hounding you 24/7 cuz youre a popular person?

Moreover, he played that CoH private server on stream (possibly not the same server?), with fans, so wth?

Attached: 1322608421786.jpg (286x429, 28K)

Maybe I'm biased because I sound exactly like him to the point of being mistaken for him in online games on several occasion. But I never liked cr1tikal for his vidya content - it's his ability to find something absurd, show it off with as much absurdity as it has and deserves, and move on to the next thing without fanfare. Not every youtuber needs to be something exceptional. I feel like he does cheap and quick entertainment well enough. Is a small series of videos of him doing random bullshit with fleshlights reddit-tier garbage content? Yeah. Is it still a cheerful and good way to spend three minutes of my day? Also yeah.

i still find old avgn funny though

>SHITTING DICK CUM NIPPLES

i spat out my drink

He showed his face and ended up being Chad. I can't support a Chad.

He's like 5'4" and thus not a chad

>when he plays VR games and is reminded how much a manlet he really is
Gets me every time

Attached: 1540442892655.png (858x680, 597K)

Became a streamer instead of just a guy who makes short videos.
Started pushing his opinions in many videos.

He stopped being depressed, got a camera, and started posting videos of him playing with his dog. He kind of lost a bit of his appeal when you realize he's an ok looking dude who lives in a nice house with a cute gf and a fuckable dog.

It's all about the face lanklet

Oh manlets, when will they learn

Is this a decent replacemnet?
youtube.com/watch?v=URJ_qSXruW0

WHAT'S UP GUYS IT'S CR1TIKAL ONE TIME I WAS PEE-PEEING IN A URINAL AND THIS HOMUNCULUS CAME AND STARTING FARTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME. AND IT WASN'T EVEN A LIGHT FART LIKE OL' DADDY TIDDLEWINKER USED TO DO WHEN HE GOT TOO SENILE TO GET TO THE BATHROOM ON TIME, IT WAS STRAIGHT OUT OF THE ANUS-ALMOST ABOUT TO SHIT FARTING. I COULDN'T BELIEVE THIS GUY, THIS ABSOLUTE PIECE OF REFUGE WOULD COME IN DOMICILE, MY DOMAIN AND START RELEASING HIS GASES LIKE THAT. I COULDN'T GET OUT THAT BATHROOM FAST ENOUGH.
ALRIGHT GUYS MAKE SURE YOU LIKE AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT TO SEE CONTENT SIMILAR TO THIS ONE SEE YA

Attached: 1449172246553.png (527x637, 292K)

>plus some lukewarm opinions on blockbuster games and hero flicks

Yeah, that in particular bugs me. I don't give a shit about his opinion on whatever the latest FotM AAA game or movie is, I want him to talk shit about some random ass Russian horror walking simulator he found on steam. That's what made him fun.

this stuff is literally for 10 year olds, why are you still watching it? we have so little time on this earth, and there are so many more amazing things you could be doing with your time. why give it to youtube faggots? why would you do that? to yourself?

I CARRIED AN M16

I have the same problem with Metokur. I used to find him entertaining because he would occasionally come up with a good point while bitching about public figures like Anita Sarkeesian, for example's sake, but it seems like he's more content to spend the vast majority of his time beefing with random internet retards and furries and shit.

It has nothing to do with people hounding him. He didn't talk about the server because the admin of said server was a powertripping cunt who would ban you and every last one of your acquaintances (including the guy who got you in) if you even thought about revealing the server's existence to anyone who wasn't part of the secret club. People are mostly mad at him for clearly lying through his teeth about the game being "dead" and how he "desperately wanted to play it again" like so many other CoH fans even though he could play it whenever he felt like it unlike them. If he really wanted to stay on the server, the best move would have been not to make a video about it at all.
He streamed the server after the whole thing got revealed by a fat trog from reddit and the admin of the server made it public so he didn't get assassinated by batshit insane argentinians.

Just be more confident bro

He has 6k subs, he pretty much makes 18k a month just from subs.

shoulda never quit league that was his best content

Yeah nah
Im going to have to disagree on that one

Damn 3 million subscribers already? Last i watched him the guy was excited to reach 1 million

Unsubbed a long time ago, at some point I started seeing him as an insufferable whinny little manlet bitch instead of entertaining for some reason.

Attached: 1536029491934.png (350x302, 18K)

Yea Forums discussed youtubers ever since the AVGN
If you mean it's older than that, than it's because youtube wasn't a thing yet

But like didn't the server owners tell him he wasn't allowed to leak the information?
If he did he might have ruined the game for everyone, like what if the admins just shut down the private server once the info was leaked early?

That's exactly what he stopped doing though and what all these nostalgiafags want back. He's even said on his podcast that he'd just go through a list of retarded things to say because people found it funny even though it wasn't funny to him and he was depressed. He stopped doing that and just started doing what he enjoys instead and now he's way more successful.

>He said that he's "above" playing shitty games now.
wrong.
He said shitty games aren't interesting anymore, like there's only so many jokes you can say about the game glitching out and your character falling through the ground.

This
This is why vinenigger is shit

He should gave just gone and got a real job

You’re wasting that time bitching about what others do on a Zimbabwean noodle boiling forum.

Recent howtobasic videos are much more diverse to the point where they're unique from each other

Where are the jannies looking?
Why must we endure these worthless E-celeb threads?

don't forget the blatant insert for his twitch stream

Every time these people start livestreaming they make their image a lot worse somehow-

I'd be fine with it if it was a blanket rule either way, but they're only focusing on one.
This board is a garbage fire.

This is Yea Forums retard. If you actually want to discuss games go to /vg/ , a shitty forum or plebbit

If you come here looking for actual quality videogame discussion you are fucking retarded

>le deep voice
>le random words
>le edgy

So people think this guy is funny?

>Ruined the game for everyone
Yeah all 200 people
Fuck off you Leoshill.

you gotta keep in mind that the guy who ran the private server was a huge control freak and would have definitely kicked him off if he told people about it

He grew up and realized money is everything so he sold out.
>abandons youtube because he promised to donate his youtube earnings so he makes less than 10 minutes videos
>livestreams often for maximum profits because of donation

don't forget his video saying I would never involve myself on youtube dramas

Watch Sseth. Hes /ourguy/.

He got too big for his boots now he thinks people actually give a shit about his shit normie opinions. He ltieraly started crying about fortnite because people where making fun of it and he plays it on stream. Nothing more pathetic than that.

beandip?

He ended up doing the exact thing he said he'd never do, sitting in front of a camera ranting about shit nobody cares about.

It did. But that is not what made him fun to watch.
His dry humor was great.
Now it's nothing but
>Here's my opinion on literally every single fucking thing in the world.

He looks nothing like I thought he would and it sucks
>is not a neckbeard and is mildly attractive

maybe its a coincidence, but the second he did that whole "hi my name is charlie and my life is rly bad right now guise thank you for all your support :'(", he stopped being funny
haha moist nipple dihorrea anus wet cunt MOIST haha!!
he's better when he sticks to his references and shit. "chucky finster's hair" is funny but "grabbing charizard by the titties" isnt

>takes your own shitty memes you've seen here a million times already and feeds them back to you with ADHD editing so you don't have a moment to think about how shit it is
>earning good patreon money from this regurgitated talentless shit
Sseth is Yea Forums's guy because Yea Forums doesn't deserve anything better than this.
I get it if you're underage and lap up "board culture" because you're still at the age where you're desperate to feel like you're part of some kind of club but if anyone over the age of 18 likes this, they're definitely just fucking braindead.

He is better than every other fucking gaming channel

>Yea Forums posts this strawimage about 1500 times a day
>WHAT YOU WERE KEEPING THE GAME TO A NICHE AMOUNT OF ACQUAINTANCES (probably so it wouldn't be shut down) HOW FUCKING DARE YOU IT SHOULD BE SHARED WITH EVERYONE

Attached: 1477665905526.jpg (2380x1308, 838K)

This is the same reason people here suddenly like pewdiepie too. Personally I don't get it maybe I'm not young and retarded enough but I see right through those kinds of people.

>like what if the admins just shut down the private server once the info was leaked early?

But it was leaked. The result is that we now have a working private server of the game, and the ability to make your own private servers. I can understand that he was potentially afraid of the guy holding the code hostage if it was leaked, since he was also told that the server would eventually go public, but that server had been going on for 7 years, so why exactly did the ringleader(Leo) wait so long to do so?

Attached: The worst character ever created.png (1276x955, 969K)

thought he was a fat redneck who wore a camo baseball cap, wish he never showed his face

I love that this strawcomic ends with the "real fans" abandoning the hobby at the end. As if that ever happens. Those "real fans" have nothing else in their lives so they stick with the hobby and just complain about it year in year out while making pathetic stickman comics about it rather than just enjoying it or finding something else to do.

>implying a dead mmo would have a tremendous audience

He realised that donating to charity is a scam and that he could be making a living off of shitting out low effort videos and twitch streaming instead of working soul crushing jobs.

His youtube sucks now but whatever, he's still a cool guy.

I feel the same way about dunkey
I guess depressed people make for the best comedians

>Just started doing what he enjoys instead
Bullshit. I can understand him getting tired of his old schtick as many content creators do, and that's totally fine. But there's no way he gets pleasure from making 10-minute vlogs multiple times a day about his NPC cookie-cutter opinions on whatever clickbait topic is trending on YouTube today. He's 100% doing this to maximize ad revenue and appeal to the kind of children who would click on a "mildly attractive man talks about why anti-vaxxers are dumb" video. He only forces in his CUM TITTIES jokes because he's scared of losing his existing fans and the validation that they give him.

He showed his face and became a "personality".

youtube.com/watch?v=3xgy4BL01_E
This was the turning point

You grew up

why do youtubers think the fan base cares about their bullshit

That video for the baseball sim with the custom pitch animations was brilliant, but he never did anything that good again.

>>implying a dead mmo would have a tremendous audience
Yes because when a popular e celeb talks about an obscure online game, nothing bad ever happens, ever

They do though, or at least pretend to. Look at the comment section of that vid

>I don't want people to think I beggin for money or anything like that.
Some years later...
>Please, PLEASE! Go to my Twitch streams!

Attached: 1553870379260.jpg (540x720, 178K)

that ain't it chief

I want to watch him fuck his fleshlights desu

it's obvious to everyone now that mods don't care about e-celeb threads
they only care about protecting projared's honor.

>I'm not young and retarded enough but I see right through those kinds of people
you sure are quick to boast about your intellectual superiority

Attached: 3453464563225465.jpg (500x500, 73K)

Probably when Youtube started taking the ads away.
The fact that most of his videos get demonitized that it becomes kind of pointless.
In the end, he just did what he wanted and shill out his twitch channel which is more profitable and turn his channel into a bunch of twitch highlights.

He goes with the safest opinions on whatever's popular. He makes sure not to offend his fanbase ever. It's ugh

You are the low brow retard here.
If you want to shitpost go to Yea Forums

Attached: 1541075813548.png (500x500, 44K)

why did you get in?

Why the fuck is this eceleb thread still up??????? ummmmmmmmm mods??????????????