This is your tank for tonight

This is your tank for tonight.

Attached: PLD Viera.png (600x570, 475K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qiP1MOO2vys
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/389682-Letter-from-the-Producer-LXII
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi

>Ah, I see you are a fellow patrician as well!

Attached: 125a97bf5cce0efe6804c2b0df85ba70af3b71fd_0.png (600x492, 438K)

The claws are part of the fucking racial outfit

How the fuck do the glasses stay in place if their ears are on the top of their head?

LORD HIEN YOUR TEXTURES!

Attached: il_794xN.1575448506_jxte.jpg (794x596, 46K)

>Among some of the feedback we received were requests for playable characters that resembled young boys and girls. Unfortunately, this is one request we cannot consider for ethical reasons.

Yoshi is out of touch with the community and needs to be fired.

I'm just modding my character into a loli anyway

Based Yoshi telling degenerates to fuck off.
Say it with me:
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: images.jpg (194x259, 8K)

You're just asking this now? Miqo'te have been in the game since the beginning...

Attached: whirr.jpg (710x514, 112K)

PEDOS BTFO
NEVER EVER
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Attached: v.jpg (454x340, 31K)

>for ethical reasons
lmao SE just doesn't want the flood of click bait shit from gaymen journos

Yoshi is in touch with fucking reality. If you want your character to be a loli you're a literal pedo and should be fucking put down like one.

Get in the ring with me and I'll fuck both you and your daughter, fuccboi.

How about you get in the ring with yourself and a gun, point it at your dick, and pull the trigger. Then point it at your head and pull the trigger again you fucking degenerate.

I don't get this argument when Lalas literally look like fat babies and the Levilleur twins are obviously adolescent and also prominent story characters that have both been injured or distressed at multiple points in the story. The people clamoring for shota bunnies are retarded but this counterargument is also pretty flimsy.

Attached: 1266759540174.png (479x591, 37K)

>they don't even have real claws

I don't even care about the reasoning for it, I'm just glad shotafags have been permanently BTFO

>my XI and 1.0 friends that recruited me during my XI days finally quit
>they deleted the Discord due to inactivity and no desire to play the game among the majority of veterans
>constant low quality outlook on ShB and friends gone have killed drive to play
I honestly don't know what else to do in this game. I've slowly seen my FC die little by little in Stormblood and now its all gone.

Attached: log-inpurgatory.png (551x1166, 1003K)

that's hot

Why do hate shots?

>low quality outlook on ShB
Just quit, retard, nobody will miss you.

How messy is her diaper?

>triggered normalfag terrified of someone thinking things he disagrees with
You are a blight.

Attached: firefox_2019-05-09_23-45-30.png (1592x156, 19K)

Well, time for you to die I guess

if they manage to make a worse expansion than the last minute weeb bait that was stormblood, i'll actually be impressed. so far it is shaping up to surpass heavensward story wise

>as we strive to abide by the changing standards of the times
Kek. As we meekly capitulate, he means.

>Fantasizing about sex with literal children
>"Thinking things he disagrees with"

Mate I don't know how to tell you this but you're literally a cancer on society and really should just purge yourself from it so that it's a tiny bit better.

>Someone fanatasizing about something is a literal cancer on society
Keep digging that hole.

Give me shota bunny boys or give me death!

Attached: 1524490378332.jpg (870x1060, 164K)

>Changing standards of the times.
Fuck the times.

Attached: 1556423729197.jpg (758x482, 103K)

Attached: 1556433192999.gif (200x220, 1.09M)

why are shotafell so cute, bros?

You've been promising us this for months now, and yet you still haven't followed through and fucking killed yourself yet.

What does cosplaying have to do with VideoGames?
Hey nigger mods if threads about a game reviewer (ProJared) aren't allowed here then ban cosplay threads as well.

You can't be serious.

How is it not looking like low quality user? They're constantly talking about how they're struggling to make what looks like Stormblood 2 on time even to the point where the races aren't complete for launch. It's more of the same and they're struggling. The only saving grace is the story.
Story isn't enough to keep me sadly, as much as I enjoyed the lore in late ARR and Heavensward the way Stormblood went just killed any hope for me and honestly at this point if I really want to keep up I can just watch youtube for the story. I do hope the story is good for everyone that'll stick around I guess.

They made over 500 pieces of headgear work ahead of schedule.
There are about 1500 pieces of headgear in the game currently.

And there sure as shit isn't 500 pairs of glasses.

woah, XIV's graphics are so lifelike that people mistake the characters for cosplayers

Oh no. It's retarded.

Damn son did someone shit in your cornflakes? Its clear the user's friends were the only thing keeping him in the game though let's not begin to think that this game is the paradigm of great design. It's a generic MMO with an ok story when compared to other MMO stories. Against other story focused games and even other games in its own series, both in terms of MMO and SP, its get shat on multiple times.

user, please. That faggot doesn't qualify as a person.

How about I bend your sweet little girl over and pound her tight little cunny?

TLDR; "The west will get butthurt and we'd lose money, our bosses would stop it and potentially shut down the game." Fucking AMERICANS. apply your morals in real life not in vidya for fuck's sake.

>How is it not looking like low quality user?
How does it? At worst it's just gonna be another HW/SB but I enjoyed those so that's not really a problem? The story looks like it will be fun, Soken will always delivery, we're getting HW ultimates, Automata raid and an 8-man that's not just a MEMBER THIS, and you can be a bunny girl too. If you're tired of XIV gameplay that's okay and understandable, but not everyone is.

You couldn't even bend your own legs you fatso

Sex with children is wrong.

>and we'd lose money
This is just what corporations think because they believe twitter outrage = lost sales. Tera and their elin pandering has proven, if anything, pedos are an untapped market.

You better believe my rolls are gonna be jiggling while I run your little princess, mate.

Even if the market is untapped, you're out of your gourd if you think the most mainstream JRPG series in the history of gaming is going to be a good candidate for that.

Blame the ERP community

Days like this I wish roles and classes were sex locked so you didn't have fucking absurd bullshit like this goddamn waifer thing thinmint being able to tank things that can wipe out city blocks.

Im glad you're happy for your game user but me personally I can not find any optimistic thought in regards to another HW/SB that looks like they're struggling to make after the fact that they've already gone thru the same cycle with the same formula twice. You'd think they'd master it by now. Anyways I wish you the best of luck in ShB and hopefully it does live up and surpass HW and not become a lesser SB.

You've plenty of basedlets, journalists, hollywood types and jews fucking real life children take care of them instead of 2d ones that don't exist.
Journalists, investors, Amerimutts in general and more.

just get a cat off the street and fuck them, you fucking trash-meat of a human being. if i even see people like you watching this on your phone, ill make you swallow your own shit

>if playing as teen/child versions of the races was implemented, posting suggestive screenshots of them would be a bannable offense
lmao

Attached: 1529005147929.jpg (1570x110, 63K)

So the beefier dude behind able to shake off a giant laser from a dragon god is fine, but a skinnier chick can't? Kys, both are equally unrealistic.

Attached: 1557158488955m.jpg (1024x432, 73K)

>resembled
Lots of video game races look young but aren't young. Whenever I see someone complain about a short/small race in a video game all they really need to set them off is their height. To them being short = pedobait.

You know your game is cucked when the devs also have this sort of reasoning. Even worse is being coward devs. "W-we're afraid of offending our retards and being called pedos s-so sorry not doing it!"

Attached: 1478757955724.gif (320x240, 1.33M)

>So the beefier dude behind able to shake off a giant laser from a dragon god is fine, but a skinnier chick can't? Kys, both are equally unrealistic.
Yes, but one is easier to buy while the other's just fucking dumb.

you can take them off or give them fangs

PEDOS ARE DISGUSTING LOL
IT'S NOT A FETISH IT'S A FEDERAL CRIME
KILL YOURSELVES

That being said, bishounen male.viera are all but confirmed. FUJOSHIS RISE UP, OUR TIME IS NOW
And yeah lion-mommy-fags can rise up too, it's only fair.

Attached: IMG_20190205_212644.jpg (900x1500, 88K)

HELL YES

Attached: IMG_20190202_123452.png (670x900, 353K)

Based retard pedo

imagine being this deluded

I like to ERP. Especially with Balmung players. That one Balmung trans, zhe is one hot piece of ass. I hope zhe doesn't find out that I, Cloul Gaia-Excalibur, am 13 years old.

>an 8 man that's not just a MEMBER THIS
lol, enjoy your half assed "new" races I guess

I actually like the "Full armor and glasses" look.

People shit on the dev team but they worked overtime to fix the whole headgear issue. Gotta give them props for that.
>inb4 IT SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN A PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

Attached: 1557442627211.gif (640x360, 403K)

its a video game nigga I dont want shotas anyway I just want shorter males compared to the already tall females

it shouldn't have been a problem in the first place desu

>we want short races!
Not unless they give my femroe the ability to pick them up and hug them into her tiddies.

>Human with bunny ears
>Human with lizard growths on their hips and face
>Human with cat ears and tail
>Human midgets
>Humans that are fat and big

Attached: sample_2d564ea3780e6ac9c33cd4720e3a4b83.jpg (537x480, 53K)

HOLY SHIT BEST DEV TEAM EVER THEY PUT IN THE TIME AND MONEY FOR SOMETHING EVERY OTHER RACE CAN DO ALREADY

>glasses confirmed
Literally just bought 10pack fantasia for viera and cant wait to change off fucking elezen

Attached: 8963.gif (418x480, 1000K)

based yoshi cracking down on pedos has a group been blown THE FUCK OUT so hard before?

Attached: hornless11.jpg_orig.jpg (1530x2048, 426K)

It shouldn't have been a problem and it's only for shit like circlets, glasses, etc. Helmets won't show on your Viera or Hrothgar until 5.3 I'm guessing

Why would you want to play a manlet?

tags: size_difference small_dom_big_sub

I, Cloul Gaia of Excalibur, love to ERP with beary manlets.

cringe

Attached: gay.png (433x392, 107K)

based

see
now do it

I hate Miqo'te as much as the next guy but they're definitively more than "Human with cat ears and tail". The rest is pretty accurate though.

If you're on Primal, me and my ragtag group of XI vets would love to have you along for misadventures and ingame chat shenanigans. One door closed means millions more to open, if you catch my drift.

>SE just doesn't want the flood of click bait shit from gaymen journos
Those don't exist in Japan tho, nips couldn't give two fucks about the screeching in america

I will start playing this subscription based game purely for the bunnies.

>elezen but uglier
>roegadyn but uglier
lmfao they may as well have not released any "new" race at all

Attached: 1543485748928.jpg (576x636, 77K)

Attached: kisspng-emojipedia-ok-hand-meaning-hand-emoji-5abe9b6a917787.2757070015224410665958[1].jpg (900x900, 81K)

everyone look the pedo got blown the fuck out by the producer himself now he's just lashing out like a baby

everyone laugh

Attached: hornless8.jpg (1254x1771, 220K)

MNK > NIN > DRG > SAM

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't

They said it was going to be added over time but due to online feedback from both NA/JP areas, they fixed it asap. Thats based.

>roegaclaws are fucking gloves
>vierafeet are fucking boots
lmfao keep coping yoshidrone

Attached: 1536047114286.png (480x600, 386K)

Humans with cat ears and tail and sometimes facial markings, then.

They probably had them done already but just only just showed them now to pretend they're showing some good will
>we can't add new races because fitting gear is a hard tedious process so we changed 500 items in less than a month

Now the pedo fag is avatar with little girls just sad man

In their spare time, no less

It's still not "fixed", they said they've done 540 items but there's well over 1500 pieces of headgear in the game.

And it really should have been done by default. Having all current gear display properly is the bare minimum of what you should expect from a new race. It's good that they are actually doing something about it, but the fact that people even had to ask is depressing.

It's literally just PR damage control bullshit, what dont you understand about this, idiot

Hummmm excuse me
Yoshi said they wouldn't add any child-looking playable characters in their game for ethical reason yet lalas are in, so they're not pedo
Anti-lala lizard trannies btfo

Attached: 1555709332021.jpg (750x1000, 179K)

>it's all just a roundabout ruse to gain good boy points!

Attached: at6SqYh.jpg (845x771, 51K)

Oh yeah, basically everything that comes out of Yoshi-P's mouth is just lip service
The whole live letter summary is a bunch of dressed up nothing, it's incredible

>hroths fucking the catgirls as catboys watch and get cucked
Cant wait

Attached: 1420866537455.jpg (552x581, 234K)

Anyone on Primal wanna be my bunny gf when ShB hit?

Attached: 1557320597530.jpg (836x543, 111K)

There's nothing flimsy about it. No one wants to see playable underage kids in bikinis. Only a few pedo neckbeards aren't okay with this.

>implying the Hrothgar aren't gonna fuck each other

Is this an actual game or is it mostly ERP?

Sorry, us Miqo'te girls are only for Elezen men

>hrothgars
>straight sex

Au Ra females already have the body shape and height of barely-pubescent girls and potatoes are literally babies

Attached: 0e26cac0.png (600x612, 588K)

what's the reward incentive?

Made for dicking

didn't like Hrothgar at first because it looks out of place in this game but this pic somehow makes it work

L-Love?

The only good gay bros are the ones who are into big strong men, if you wanna fuck dudes you may as well get the biggest and strongest ones tbqh

youtube.com/watch?v=qiP1MOO2vys
Why is everyone so fat?

Attached: 72408258_p1.jpg (2532x1666, 824K)

Either they're using one of the good face options or they've improved the overall models drastically since the reveal trailer. Some of the initial faces look horrifyingly bad.

Attached: lost-1-768x1024.jpg (768x1024, 78K)

But they're never established as being underage. The fact that people want to play as kids is a huge red flag and Yoshi and anyone who isn't a pedo are aware of that.

Because pretty much every non-shithole country outside Asia has been getting fat as fuck over the past couple decades, and even some Asian countries are starting to follow

New render is good.

Attached: NWLB98A.jpg (2896x2896, 394K)

No, it really isn't

>Make it look more human
>better
Might as well play Roe you dumb furry faggot

They revealed these guys way too fucking early. It's clear that the trailer we got was FAR from the final product.

>americans projecting again

Attached: 1504995490853.gif (240x180, 2.88M)

Letter from the Producer LIVE Part LI
Date & Time

Thursday, 23 May, 2019 at 20:30 (GMT) / 21:30 (BST)

>gay alien skull vs warrior skull
It really is

Hrothgar looks so gay. I love it!

Padjals aren't underage either, so what?

Padjal aren't playable.

Hurry the fuck up and kill yourself already.

They definitely look the part. Good thing they're not playable.

>You've plenty of basedlets, journalists, hollywood types and jews fucking real life children take care of them instead of 2d ones that don't exist.
>DURR WE SHOULD JUST ADD TO THE PROBLEM INSTEAD OF STOPPING IT WHERE WE CAN
The mind of a paedo. I'm glad your kind get the worst treatment in prisons. It really warms my heart knowing rapists and murderers can still positively contribute to society.

I'm at fucking work

How is it adding to the problem?

Fantasia and try again, hun.

Attached: Dr-Joel-Defrancq-1469946306079207000_5950.jpg (800x532, 153K)

i love that mouth, it's sexy

I totally felt like their original reveal had the facial features look way too long, the new one looks far more in line with Khimari and the rest of the Ronso's features.

Attached: D3a2yj8XsAIQjNV.jpg (678x678, 72K)

Should I feel dirty that I stole my character's look from a /vg/ avatarfag?

I don't know. I almost stole the look of that brown highlander monk that used to be posted often here.

Only if you then dolled it up with layers of makeup and used every facial feature option to look like a special snowflake.

The game has 4 pre-built face options for most race/sex options. Odds of looking like other people's characters even if non intentional aren't exactly high.

I never really wanted to play as a kid, I just want to be able to be shorter. There are tools to do it but the proportions get all wack and messed up and actual modding is some insane levels of work to get it right.
Also the child models ingame still use male midlander as a base so the option to just use that with said tools/modding isn't exactly an option either if you want to be a girl. And even tho adjusting the height slider probably wouldn't be difficult for them, I can understand why they would treat it as the same thing as wanting to play as kids and avoid it.
Yoshi is way too sensitive to west "gaming jornos" input than he should be but as a guy who loved WoW it's not even surprising.

I'm one of a kind, baby.

Attached: ffxiv_20122018_221333.jpg (1920x1080, 998K)

it was a girl

saw you on ultros

>at first i thought they looked out of place and lore breaking but then someone dressed them up with gay fashion and now they fit in!
the state of ffxiv and its current community of secondaries

Attached: 1547645073127.jpg (640x427, 99K)

>gay fashion
u wot

>normal raid roulette
>get O11
>derps dying to Star/Lar constantly
>"I don't understand this, they give me no time to dodge it"
>explain that the skill name tells ypu which side to dodge to
>"What do you mean? What skill name?"

FUCKING CHRST

I understand being confused withoit the big orange bad zones to tell you what to but how in the FUCK do you get to an end game 8 man raid and not FUCKING KNOW WHAT A CAST BAR EVEN IS

Attached: 1557109723454.jpg (369x300, 36K)

Just play a lalafell or Miqote then if you want to be a manlet. There's no reason for Yoshi to add playable kids unless he wants to cater to child diddlers.

This used to be a big problem when the game was new and people tried to do Twintania. You had to watch her castbar to dodge Twister and you literally had to tell everyone in your party to turn their focus target on.

>"after the announcement, the character team took it upon themselves to use their spare moments to make it possible—without telling me."
based devs

If you avoid all servers on the Crystal data center, it's an actual game.

I agree with you user but you're not allowed to praise companies in 2019, you're only allowed to complain about them and take everything they do for granted.

People almost worship companies these days.

Anyone have any tips on how to apply to a raiding FC?
First time trying to find one for me and they all just say shit like "send me your application on Discord" but I've never written something like this for a game and google isn't really helpful
What would I even put in there...? Do they expect me to write a proper CV or what

Attached: il_340x270.1850964371_f6zc.jpg (340x270, 9K)

Absolutely not.

Did you even read? I don't want to play a kid nor a male character. I just want to be able to be shorter. Lalafells are too small and a ton of gear just looks like trash on them sadly.

I want to be a lion dude but I also really like my plague doctor mask. It's a tough choice, man.

They absolutely do.

Do you really think they constructed this elaborate ruse to earn a few brownie points when the simpler solution if they already had the work done would have been to just say nothing and avoid getting shit om altogether?

take the au ra pill

In your head, maybe. It's a hilariously out of touch, self-deluded mindset that fuels the modern day over-compensating cynicism. Keep being a bitter, deluded fuck.

This gives me all the feels! As someone who has wanted to play as a Ronso from FFX since I was a little kid my hype level is through the roof. And seeing this dapper Hrothgar just gave me all the feels.

You're living in another reality if you don't think people bend over backwards to defend corporations every time they put out a bit of PR. Keep being a brainwashed, retarded bootlicker.

Why would you ever want to join a guild that requires you to submit your CV? It's a fucking game, not even my last job wanted one.

it's possible now that you can do both, they just announced that they spent extra time fitting shitloads of headgear to the new races

To make what possible

There are various people in this world that will religiously follow a brand, it's not an insignificant minority.

They are barely shorter than miqo'te and their animations and poses annoy me, they were fun for a while in HW but there's just too many things that annoy me with them that I couldn't stick with it, especially the low quality scale textures and face/horn restrictions.

>forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/389682-Letter-from-the-Producer-LXII
I think you belong on Reddit or the XIV OF with this level of delusional praise. Hrothgar and Viera should be complete on launch, not "patch as we go". I bet you honestly think they did it out of good will and not SE's horrid work culture and their view of you as a wallet.

>500 from like 2200
not based

nothing to do, nothing to do

It's Eureka time.

am i wrong to be optimistic over shadowbringers if i thought stormblood was average at best

i did anemos just to get some glowy weps for the 2 jobs i play, no more and i regret even getting the bard one its so fucking ugly

If you are aware that Stormblood really was average despite what some idiots will claim, why even be excited over Shadowbringers when it'll be more of the same? Like what is getting you excited?

I have 4 weapons already..

>Tfw the devteam is more passionate than their shithead director

Ive been saying this before but yeah there are guys fucking baking in their chairs rehashing more old models and cutting corners because Yoshi-p is a fucking faggot and they're probably squirming and cant wait until he fucking retires

Worst part is they probably raised expectations of the game a tad bit and will be reprimanded instead of praised because of that

>Tfw the famous "it's too hard" is absolute bullshit and yoshi just straight up doesnt actually internally ask his guys to actually deliver anything so they dont

Even if the add the rest it will be some jerry rigged shit like AuRa horns clipping through everything.

Damn bro, go play another game for a while.

>500 headpieces out of 1614 pieces of gear in-game
Truly praise worthy in the sense of they have sunken to a new low and have made people gobble it up as a positive. I too wish to one day learn Yoshida's lalafellin ways and become the master of the coin and community praise.
Given ShadowBringers will more than likely be a Lesser Heavensward again what is there to be excited about? The story isn't out and that's probably going to be its saving grace at best. You can pretty much recreate the experience you'll get in ShB by leveling a new class from 60-70 since itll legitimately just be "Run these leveling dungeons and gather tomes" for another 1.5-2 years.

Dont forget doing Eureka 2.0 to get some ugly glowsticks after a horrible grind

now count the amount of headgear that share models

you only need to manipulate one model to get up to 5 different types of equipment in some cases

You say this like literally the only.thing HW had going for it wasn't the story, in every other way the game was complete fucking ass and almost died because of it.

Highly doubt it user. Yoshida has done this many times where he'll try and lower expectations as much as he can to make mediocre, subpar or sometimes even good news seem bigger than it actually is. Remember how they'll never do another mid-expansion job and then BLU got announced even if it is a glorified minigame . The man has even started it once more with Male Viera/Female Hrothgar so when they're announced in 6.0 it'll be "Oh my god, the Dev Team does listen, we don't deserver them". Yoshida has mastered the art of being a proper merchant who knows how to spin most situations to his favor.

wait so i just read the letter jobs are at least getting new abilities it looks like even if some are removed?

lmfao
There are no relevant raiding FCs.
Enjoy being forced to mine shards for EM.

Release the benchmark.

Attached: 1556681013407.png (114x147, 27K)

This isn't WoW, of course you're not just losing abilities.
Fucking hell, Blizzard.

lmao, pedo reasoning is hilarious, kill yourself, degenerate

why are people assmad about them not adding another healer? they cant even balance the 3 they have

They will throw out shit abilities no one uses again just like the last time

The fact that Yoshi specifies "over 540 items" and not "over 540 models" is because he is likely double-counting items that share a model, so comparing it to the total number of headpieces in the game is valid. 1600 or so is also the total number of headpieces that are in the game -right now-. In 5.0 this will probably go up to over 1800 with a good 20-30 or so added every patch after that.

i use all of my stormblood bard ones

Because GUN led them to believe healer was a thing, because sluts wanted a prostitute dancer to heal, and because healers wanted a shiny new job to level/heal with.

it's up

Why are the devs so dumb about the healer situation? The fucking tank queues are going to be 35 minutes long.
Healsluts only care about glams anyway, it's not like the abilities matter.

Attached: 1555604339486.jpg (360x486, 112K)

Stop undercutting me you shitters

Oh really? Sweet, great news.

Given the way Yoshida words everything he is probably counting pieces that share models to make the count sound better. Regardless slightly above a 1/3rd is still incomplete on launch which automatically makes it bad in respect to the already low standards this game has.

20 slots

Because we just had an expansion that added only DPS and the other job for 5.0 is a tank, the natural expectation is that there would also be a healer. The whole "balance" thing is basically just an excuse. When should they try to balance healers if not at the start of a new expansion? That aside, the majority of players don't even care about balance, they just want some new toys to play with.

Most likely the real reason they added a DPS instead of a healer is because they know that about 60-70% of the playerbase only play DPS and if they didn't give them another new job then the majority of the game's users would think "there's no new toy for me".

>deciding which job gets added purely based on the first month experience in levelling dungeons
You somehow manage to be even dumber.

Why are tanks so pompous?

It's partially exactly because they can't balance the 3 we have that a 4th would be added. The reasoning they use for tanks could be used exactly in the same manner for healer in the main/off-healer role.
But the fact is that they are so fucking hellbent on AST being what it is instead of scrapping Noct and putting it back on the drawing board, too afraid to nerf SCH and too ignorant to understand why WHM is considered the weakest in their current states. I really can't wait for the liveletter with changes to showcase that they have still learned jack shit about how to fix the healer situation and we'll have another ~2 years of pointless changes that wont solve the underlying issues in the design both of healers and content and then for them to end up saying we can't have a new healer again because spoiler, it's still fucked.

Tanks will keep tanking and healers will keep healing, nothing will change.

Why do you need a raiding FC? Group of 8 people can manage itself fine even without any leadership, let alone burocracy. Just find static and any normal FC, people usually just ask your raiding experience and what do you play, confirming you ok with raid times, warn if there are weirdos in their groups and you just gather and raid.

just remove ast

why would they remove ast when they could remove whm?

make WHM fun to play

just revert sch back to its pre-buff version

>remove the most iconic final fantasy healing class
u okay bub?

Remove fairy

>balance tanks around ot and mt
>raiders take 2 ot because only raid shields matter

Attached: warriorplayers.jpg (235x215, 9K)

give me some ideas to make WHM not suck ass

Remove all jobs honestly. Let me put together a hotbar of all existing jobs' actions pool, like BLU.

I can see this happening

so are hrothgar just roe bodies with beast faces? thats all im seeing here

MT's will probably be better in ultimate like how WHM is better in Ultimate due to having pretty much infinite MP nowadays and being able to keep up heals throughout the entire encounter rather than needing to meet tight DPS requirements

1.5s cast time
stone iv potency is 300

Attached: RVIK0xD.jpg (500x473, 74K)

>Job is the only tank with a shield
>Design it as an OT
What did they mean by this?

Make it do DPS tier DPS or give it raid utility. It's not hard.
SCH doesn't need to get the MP cost nerfs back, just remove the auto-heal from fairies, remove crit Adlo, remove Deployment Tactics or change it to buff Succor shield slightly.

Stone IV is now 1.5s cast.
Lilies are a resource you spend actively like Dark Arts.
They are acquried at a chance from any critical action including DoT and HoT ticks.
Secret Regen: Regen changes target when the target is healed to full, 20% chance the timer will be reset
Secret Tetragrammaton: You can apply another Tetragrammaton within 10 seconds
Secret Assize: Increases the effecitveness of every component
Secret Asylum: Damages enemies in the area in addition to the healing effect
Secret Presence of Mind: In addition to decreasing cast time makes all spells within duration instant.

How do I convince a Wowfugee and complete mmo newbie to stick with the game and not give up before HW

>new release
>tf2 small
every time

Do stuff with him instead of sending him off to always do the MSQ by himself.

Give it Reverse or some other kind of cooldown that makes healing an ally also do damage to the enemy. Like Cure III now heals anyone in the area while also damaging any enemies in the area.

>remove the auto-heal from fairies
imagine all the faggots that were used to spam broil not caring about healing at all sperging on the official forums

Addendum—On Adding Younger-Looking Playable Characters

Among some of the feedback we received were requests for playable characters that resembled young boys and girls. Unfortunately, this is one request we cannot consider for ethical reasons.

With every passing year the debate surrounding moral and ethical issues in games grows more intense, and we do not want to present children in battle or in pain—and posing such characters sexually and taking screenshots and so forth would be expressly forbidden.
BASED, PEDOS BTFO

i gave up trying to get my bros into it, they both bought the complete game and boosted past the story and to level 60 just to quit in a week

Make it the Sam/Blm of healers

human people with animal parts tacked on look so fucked up
go full kemono or go home for fuck sake

Attached: 1551968236671.png (266x392, 127K)

You don't, arr works as a filter. Maybe show how jobs work at 70lvl and some encounters at later levels.

is there a cooldown that gives the entire raid sks and sps? why not give it to white mage?

>another two years of WAR and DRK

>is there a cooldown that gives the entire raid sks and sps?
Fey Wind and The Arrow.
>why not give it to white mage?
MUH PURE HEALER FANTASY

It's precisely because of those spergs bitching endlessly back in HW launch and at SB launch that SCH is so fucking overpowered. SE is just too afraid to actually nerf them, similar to how they treat WAR.

remove regen from whm

>just leveled WHM to 70
>everyone saying its shit
did i make a mistake bros?

Make protect an HP percentage based AoE shield. Lilies are three units that are filled up sequentially by healing done. As a rough example, if you use up 2 Lilies you have when casting Tetra, Tetra's healing leaves you with 0.5 Lily afterwards. You can only use up whole Lilies, so if you have 1.5 Lilies, you will use just 1 Lily when using the relevant action.

make a new character with him
or just give him insta tank/fast healer queues for dungeons

>drk
>raid shield

>get a retard in your party
>uses that skill
>all the CDs are now misaligned

I don't know, why don't you ask in 2 weeks?

I play DRG and I fucking hate sks buff AST gives.

Just press buttons slower lmao

Attached: 4a7.jpg (200x200, 9K)

I learn fights by gcd, fuck haste and fuck arrow

hmm could they code it just to reduce the global and cast times somehow then to not fuck up peoples timing, basically making it so you just can spam globals faster

>Tanks will have permanent tank stance
>DPS lose diversion and free enmity tools, have to sacrifice resource to cut enmity if need be (think of MNKs TP restoration from the chakras)
>Positionals removed
>PVP combos implemented across the board
>meta-warpimg skills like Trick Attack and Tornado Kick removed
You heard it here first

Just complain to the AST. AoE Arrow shouldn't impact your rotation too much though, only individual ones.

>tfw have a MNK friend who actually asks and makes good use of high potency Arrows

Filter implies you're weeding something out, FFXIV isn't anything special so the only people who play it just click with it. That's why it's impossible to "get people into it", there's not much to get people into, it's not a very exciting or engaging game. It's charming, that's for sure.

I don't mind PVP combos if they don't branch in any way (ie: RDM Melee combo). Save me some buttons.

I hope pvp combos never happen
>>Positionals removed
50-60 sam is fucking boring no thanks

>Just complain to the AST. AoE Arrow shouldn't impact your rotation too much though, only individual ones.
It's mostly in opener, I have to delay my nastrond by 2 gcds if I get arrow.

It kills monks playstyle entirely but it can work with the rest

Wanna know how I know you're a shitter who refuses to play right and wants all "complicated" things removed?

Most likely an option in character creation brainlet.

>It's mostly in opener
Oh, then right click that motherfucker.

Is it possible to make a macro to remove specific buff?

just give white mages stoneskin back. problem solved

There is nothing wrong with that. Yoshi P said it himself XIV is a social and community focused game and not a battle oriented

>stoneskin back
Haven't played in ages. What the fuck?

>devs are only doing easy shit like glasses
>all the viera are going to be wearing problem glasses on launch now
jesus christ they better at least do the af headgear

Attached: index.jpg (198x254, 9K)

I use TK but theyve stated it wasnt intended and give their habits, you can only expect the game to be dumber down every expansion until it goes the way of WoW

Yes, something like /statusoff "name of buff" I think. Never used it but they added it a while ago.

Shame the leopard headed Hrothgar looked retarded.

Attached: Guin.full.39534.jpg (832x1200, 322K)

Should be /statusoff.

if they give dancer a pierce debuff im switching fuck relying on dragoons for parses

They're probably removing piercing.

ninja and dancer will be best friends
no more casters, casters are gone.

Get fucked

Attached: D4x-gZlWsAAjfCY.jpg (640x632, 40K)

tell him to fuck off back to wow

It can work with RDM and DRG
>Riposte through Redoublement button
>True Thrust through Fang and Claw button
>Impulse Drive through Wheeling Thrust button
>Doom spike -> Sonic thrust button

I know MNK has branching combos and so do tanks(?) but I don't know about the rest because I'm a SCH fag

It will be a slash debuff, and will also lean further to a support DPS. Basically NIN for ranged, meaning you'll get more damage playing BRD without a DRG

They should just drop this shit and make it a general physical damage up

sauce me on this please

>going the persona 4 way
meeeeh

Every job with combos has branching combos except for DRG and RDM. MCH if you count Split/Slug/Clean as a "combo" instead of a proc system.

Ok I see your point but in what world is under promising and over delivering ever a bad thing? Every game director could learn a lot from him, over hyping a game with features you know you can't make should be illegal and a jail able offense.

>They nip that shit in the bud and just make all specific damage debuffs into regular vulnerability debuffs

Do I need to come over there and give you a swirlie four eyes?

It's pretty likely they'll just outright remove the specific vuln down debuffs (slashing, piercing and blunt).

I should make thoese glasses and wear them ironically.

Good luck with that boi

Attached: 1557473639905.gif (600x358, 2.47M)

what does blunt resistance down do anyway

Most classes have branching combos but MNK has 9 weaponskills making three sets of three it can weave through thanks to each corresponding to a stance. So you can do 123 then 429 followed by 753. Giving the job PVP combos means you'll only see 123, 456, or 789 without the weaving and looping that makes the job unique

>removing dragon kick, disembowel, maim

Attached: 1547178971745.jpg (600x315, 40K)

Its for MNK and MNK alone. They apply it and gain from it. Wait for the HAMMER job for someone else to use it.

Pretty sure the leak said this was happening, but then they made a point to call GNB and DNC slashing jobs, so I dunno. Maybe every job will be able to apply it's own debuff instead.

easier to get high

Perfect Balance would have to be redesigned too.

Also removing Form Dhift

>make drg shit
>new meta is nin and monk
>monk leaves their hatred of nin behind and they both become friends

Attached: 1425486676753.png (173x180, 44K)

Make hammers hit harde- oooooh wait

Are there any other things they could consolidate into single buttons?

>DRG Melee combos consolidated into one button each
>RDM Melee combo too
>RDM Impactful proc should transform Jolt into Impact rather than having a separate button
>BLM Leylines turns into Between the Lines while it's active
>SMN Dreadwyrm Trance turns into Summon Bahamut at enough Aether
>Deathflare also turns into Akh Morn

you are all wrong. GunBREAKER. they will allow it to apply any damage up debuff type in the form of BREAKS.

I don't consider MCH shots a combo since the entire class relies on having two procs at the same time

i'm saying the devs are based while yoshi p is shit and they had to go behind his back to make any headgear possible, that's why it's praiseworthy

Removing debuffs doesn't mean removing the skills. They already moved the slashing debuff around for WAR and NIN, nothing stops them from just removing the debuff from the ability and do something else (or in the case of Maim, nothing).

guys the one button combo is a terrible idea

bring back bowmage or i unsub

we already have 3 hammer jobs dumbo

you need to link logs and experience
if you aren't a weirdo thry will alwys trail you

Jolt into impact wouldn't work.

It's infuriating that Jolt 2 doesn't turn into Impact already. Waste of a slot on the bar.

BLM Enochian turns into Fire IV/Blizzard IV
Like in PvP

There's no reason for BRD's Refulgent Arrow to be its own button when they could just have it replace Straight Shot while also having it refresh the buff. Pitch Perfect could also go over Wanderer's while Wanderer's is active.

It would if impactful doesn't fall off. Ruin 2 transforms into Ruin 4 just fine.

this
refulgent arrow is literally the most retarded and bland level 70 skill out of all

Defiance/Deliverance and Sword/Shield Oath can be a single button, there's no reason for them to be separate since you always want to be in one or the other.

I honestly would keep Impact as a separate button because if the proc timer runs out while you're casting it then the cast gets interrupted. It would mean that if you don't have enough time left to make the cast you'd just have to wait for the proc to fall off or click it off manually.

Ahem
Plenary

>No Shota bunnies
Fuck HomoP

i mainly hate it because it only adds more rng to the job

fuck outta here nigga

Attached: harley.png (744x664, 387K)

hello meowie and i just want you to know that i love you and i want to kiss you

I have really run out of content to do now

Attached: 1556002501653.png (719x718, 641K)

>hey guys have some bad news and excuses why we wont't do x!
>btw you know the feature of wearing headpieces every race already has? we forced our wagecucks to work every night so you could have them!
i am actually laughing how people praise this behaviour

>summon phoenix
>costs 1 dreadwyrm aether
>instead of wyrmwaves, pulses fire damage around the summoner on player actions
>enkindle phoenix, single use, grants moderate damage and healing up in a wide area (same size as devotion)

post something drk

please give bard a big aoe ogcd cooldown something like that covers an area maybe in fire or something could call it flame arrow or something i dont know

Who knows, they either changed their mind about removing them, or they did remove them and kept the damage types anyway. Same way we have Elemental attacks when elements do nothing. I don't think either is a good solution, but they kind of backed themselves into a corner.

You blithering braincramp- you absolute simpering god-damn sub-moron.
The whole fucking point of the coil story is that we keep Loisoix's fate and Phoenix's existence a secret -very specifically- so people DON'T try to summon him.

Attached: 1439902523906.png (526x525, 197K)

I can't tell if you're joking because Bard literally used to have a skill that did exactly that but it was removed in Stormblood.

i am. i miss it everyday

Nah, only boys can tank and only strong looking ones. She can be an archer or healer.

>damage up
smn chads meta for another 2 years

imagine actually following the story and not skip every cut scene

Hrothgar, more like Hrothgay

Hrothgar, more like BROthgar

based

cringe

i skip all unvoiced cutscenes and any with characters i dont like

At the end of HW I used to farm the shit of a10s, but o10s is so ass, I have nothing to do.

Attached: DzimG5JXcAAlrWo.jpg large.jpg (1024x552, 53K)

Chocobo is best with no barding!

Attached: Company_Chocobo_Patch.png (256x256, 103K)

it's clear they dont give two shits about the lore anymore when it comes to summoners and are just throwing everything cool they can think of at them in the name of pure style over substance.
Their arr/hw job quests go into why you can't learn any more egis than the three you already have, then along comes stormblood and they're like here you can summon bahamut now for reasons (and its literally never explained why ingame, nothing in the summoner sb quests have anything to do with bahamut at all).

so unsub and save yourself 13+ dollars til shadowbringers comes out

O10S is so slow, there's a mechanic every like 30s and it's all about running in-running out
the add phase is lame with 0 mechanics and the hot tail is literally recycled from nidhogg

hang with him while he does quests and tank/heal for him in dungeons. It's how I got 2 of my friends to SB
then they went back to playing WoW ;_;

When the fuck is the benchmark?
I want to jerk off to lizards with their cute new hairstyles

Attached: D3y6drQU0AEnT-p.jpg orig.jpg (1213x1321, 190K)

raids are non-canon, raidtranny

They are, though.

gobby was actually a fun boss

I’ve had it with trying to level every job to 70. It’s way too much of a timesink, doing roulette every day along with hunts and beast tribe. This shit’s for the birds. How’s Eureka? It’s about the only content I haven’t touched.

binding coil is 100% canon retard

Only savages arent

Attached: 1405260651318.png (398x326, 123K)

did the test thing come out today ?

Gonna start leveling DRG. What am I in for, what must I know, and what should I absolutely avoid doing?

Attached: 4-ARR_Dragoon.png (996x1024, 405K)

eureka is shit

cope and dilate

give me your dragon eye buff, also you are only there to help the bard

>need to be a tranny to experience the story of raids
are you retarded? do coils unsynch and the normal modes of the raids are piss easy kill yourself nigger

Pugs are so shit, I wish I had friends...

>Viera RDM without AF hat
>SMN without horn
whats the point

540 hats

Awful leveling experience. DRG is bad until 60lvl.

I stopped raiding for this reason.
Losing an easy fight and wasting up to 10 minutes because some chucklefuck fumbled a mechanic is not fun. SE either needs to lower the raid difficult, or quarantine the shitters so I never have to interact with them.

Not that I'm gods gift to raiding, but I'm tired of getting partied with Theon Greyparse whose total inability to learn from mistakes renders progressing in a fight- let alone clearing it, categorically impossible.

Attached: 1555758474078.png (698x809, 209K)

learn when to use your jumps to avoid becoming the butt of jokes

it's why you join a static

New items will all work.
Only some old items won't

OK sure but couldnt they have avoided releasing two half assed races that look like shitty retextured flipped assets and made a single good race instead?

>playing with people you hate just to make the game winnable
Sorry, but I already have one job. FFXIV is what I'm supposed to be playing to have fun.

My main issue is that when you try to learn the fight you constantly get paired with new people, so rather than progressively learning the fights as a group, you always play together with new people that learn the same shit you've already learned after your first 3 attempts.
Also you usually get like 2 attempts at the boss before a healer or tank leaves or the group disintegrates and you have to wait again.

>I’ve had it with trying to level every job
>How’s Eureka?
Basicly just level grinding with mobs and fates

I have friends and a static, still nothing to do

Attached: 1525455499946.png (531x370, 172K)

Then play with people you like instead of people you hate? Unless you're a chronic sociopath in which case just stop playing MMOs you retard.

You can't find a static at the current point in the expansion (content finished), maybe I'll try when ShadB releases though.

Yoshi's autism demanded that they make a furry race

then you can have fun doing normal mode, that's literally the
>SE either needs to lower the raid difficulty
you want

based persistent poster but it's time you tied the noose unless you mod the game

People who join groups only to leave 15 minutes in are some of the most baffling shit. Why the fuck did you join then faggot?

Also how groups usually instantly disband as soon as one person leaves.
>Sorry guys gtg
>*leaves*
>Okay well it was just a DPS we can replace him in no time
>*tank leaves*
>*healer leaves*
>*other healer leaves*
>*the cross-world party has been disbanded*
What is the psychology behind this shit? Why are they dooming themselves to waiting for another full group instead of just replacing one person?

It's over. Yoshida said no. I respect your dedication but your perversion has no place here.

>game is already full of the horrors of war, piracy, human trafficking, rape
>lalafells are literally a toddler race
>it's understood that WoL is of age anyway and fantasia only changes appearance

Yoship you fucking hack

Attached: judging blonde.png (1212x981, 366K)

>meeting with 7 people to play the game is a job
???
i love my group even if we are shitters
since i started raiding i never had a bad experience with any static
there are plenty of recruitment posts in the raid discord, for every kind of availability

WHM is the king of burst healing and healing throughput, but since the other two healing classes can keep a party alive through any content, the extra healing power is wasted unless you are in a party with retards who take unnecessary damage.

>Join a learning party
>wipe once
>this happens
Every time.

Attached: sadtaru.jpg (960x540, 114K)

"I couldn't get carried in this party, I'll try another one and hope for better luck".

What's the best weapon glamour per job?

Attached: 4b3f54c27a0e9874d238a7128b5060a2.jpg (500x460, 41K)

It happens even in farm parties that are doing well. No one waits for a replacement and just decides trying to get another full group is better.

I wish the WHM robes were actually that flowy in game...

Attached: 1552471296165.png (489x424, 129K)

ucob weapons

Gae Bolg for dragoon.

Gay bulge lmao

>there are plenty of recruitment posts in the raid discord, for every kind of availability
The issue is that I joined late for the content so I haven't even cleared o10s yet and the only way to progress is Pugs, since everyone else expects you to have experience at this point in the contents life span.

aymur anemos for whm

diamond desu

I like Cronus Lux for DRK, but I wouldn’t recommend any of the relic/anima/whatever weapons. You’re better off playing a different game at that point.

Raiders are the only nontrannies. Rpers are scum.

both of these arent even good all they show is that you are a raidtranny

Same. Need something between AF1 and AF2.
Also nice hoods never.

Attached: 295.jpg (600x942, 49K)

Diamond weapons are all amazing, rptranny.

Attached: uwukari.jpg (741x741, 75K)

Attached: 1525942870015.gif (250x188, 2.4M)

WAR - Axe of the Fury
DRK - Odenta Kai
PLD - Heavy Metal Longsword
MNK - Emperor's New Fists
RDM - Elemental Tuck

>male viera are microscopic
How would you feel?

amazingly ugly, sorry if it hurts your pride knowing you wasted so much time for such a shit looking reward

Yikes

They’d still look like full grown dudes, you just can’t see them because they’re that tiny.

Rpers are all fucked in the head, especially erpers. Raiders just show up smash out content then leave.

checkmate

>Emperor's New Fists
If you like holding invisible bars.
Get Baldur's fists or Sultan's fists.

Can't fix trash taste, enjoy your glowing relics.

Can I date him???

the ultimate dreadwyrm katana is objectively the best looking weapon in the game

You make a proper fist when you use skills. MNK weapons are even less consistent because the animations have you constantly let go of the weapon. The Sultan's Fists aren't even any better because you're still not actually holding anything, they're just gloves with shit on the back. (The image is from google don't spaz out about a picture of a character you spergs)

The only visible MNK weapons I actually like are the Makai Fists and the Hellfire Claws.

Attached: 116bc2b685fb795116d678318f27aeb29712caa3[1].jpg (1024x576, 206K)

SCH's best weapon is Anabasis, this is not up for debate.

Attached: allsch.jpg (3011x1066, 1.54M)

People are hyped

Attached: D6MI904UwAAS6Re.jpg (1599x2709, 385K)

Yeah, all 20 of them that will actually play hrothgar.

nah they're right. They looked better in FFXI.

Attached: mithra.png (1366x768, 798K)

Nice cat, you neet tranny faggoi

I kind of like the sch/smn Hydatos relics because of how huge the book is. But only the non-glow version, same for all the Hydatos relics. Glows just make everything look 100% worse unless the glow is specifically designed for the weapon like the zeta and lux relics.

Don't bother. Pedophiles aren't exactly mentally stable and for the most part have no idea how the real world works because they've been rejected from society for good reason.

REJOICE PEOPLE OF HYDAELYN!
With the MT/OT split, TWO of the tanks will fall into irrelevancy. Finally will warrior no longer be welcome in a static for not providing the party mitigation a true offtank can provide. Their prolonged moment in the sun is over, their wings burnt, and into the ground they shall stay. We did it, warrior will finally be dead.

That's just a Miqo'te with a shit stain on her nose.

WAR main tank onry

They should make raids more lenient. Keep the difficulty but allow to come back from mistakes. Automatically losing an Ultimate run because someone got hit by a massive lagspike at the worst of times isn't fun.

not really. Miqote look too human.

Attached: Lehko_Habhoka.jpg (628x417, 168K)

war will never lose shake

>drk would never lose delirium, scourge, etc

SE doesn't suck drk as much they suck war's

You can't run fatty

I remember back when no one wanted a WAR tank. I would want to join statics or raid parties and people would turn me away because they wanted a PLD. Shit hurt.

>b-but 8 years ago

Assuming they even fix DRK in SHB, it would've taken them two years. They fixed WAR in a month when it wasnt top tank

>s-stuttering greentext reply that adds nothing to the conversation...

>Tfw my eyes are bad and the prescription lenses are thick so I have to wear glasses like these

Attached: 1541429244982.jpg (1280x2160, 740K)

>WAR is bad for a patch
>Dude we need to be OP for 5 expansions to make up for this, don't you remember when we suffered so much?

Hipster erp catfag

People who call others pedos for playing lalafell or wanting male viera are the real pedos because they're projecting their own ability to not sexualise children.

I meant inability.

I need your ugliest characters.

Post the most obscenely retarded looking shreks, furries, and pedatos you can find.

Attached: 1514513684567.png (1112x865, 2.06M)

and thats a good thing

Click here to find out why!

I think she's cute for a dyke.

Give them the ability to overheal, up to 10% of max hp.

You asked for it.

Attached: 1525923928027.png (408x612, 296K)

Christ that's hideous... Imagine being that cluelessly ugly

>she

literally niggers and jews
>b-b-but muh slavery 500 years ago
>b-b-but muh concentration camps 80 years ago

The kind of ugly that doesn't realize it's ugly, that's the worst kind of ugly there is.

He then, equally good.

i wish i was a shota

I wish you were dead

You had your chance to succ but you wasted it being a normie brat. Now youre a stale old hairy blob. Please die

They did lower the difficulty of Savage when they made Creator. It's basically the same difficulty level as it was back in coil (non-savage).

I miss Midas bros...

I want to make him bros will it be possible

Attached: cf74ff4daba31fb3056acb75b4a1f5a2f7191098v2_hq.jpg (640x640, 64K)

Death it is.

I tried a few statics and sometimes its worst, some people here learn at x0.1 my speed and I have to stick with them for some reason, so I fucked off that and went back to pug, its RNG but at least I can clear some stuff

I just want my midan knuckles but brute justice has not one, not two, but three wipe mechanics blocking every shitfucker I might be able to con into going with me.

Drk has that weapon it's the SB pvp one

Nope
There is no such good set in game.

Cute rabbit.

Shame about this abomination, though.

I'm not talking about unsync, get that bullshit out of there. Min ilvl or bust.

Easy, kanabo is for drk via PvP.

Either way is a bust.

Should have done it while it was relevant :^)

Holy shit she's so ugly I'd put my dick in her

I don't mind Midas level of mechanics. What I hate are inflated DPS checks and unrecoverable vuln ups or whatever from a single player making a mistake.

Attached: Eor.png (420x474, 350K)

This is still relevant, why don't you do it, ;^)

Attached: istockphoto-115950203-612x612.jpg (434x612, 33K)

I never played Final Fantasy 14.

Is it too late to get into the game? Will it take me like a year or two to catch up with everyone else?

Depends on how much time every day you have to put into it.

now that's what I call edgy

Phoenix is already a legendary creature. If someone sees us summon Phoenix they won't have any reason to believe it's Louisoix's primal form, they'll just believe it's the Phoenix of legend.

>tfw im going to be the only giraffe in a see of rabbits

very few mmo's will ever take you more than a month or two to catch up with everyone
why people continue to ask this is beyond me

Attached: 1539936530970.jpg (640x628, 55K)

VOLUME III

Lazy ignorance.

Not gonna lie, this gay barafuck looks alright with clothing.

MNK or NIN?

MNK unless you want to be the party's bitch

Is Yoshida based and, dare I say it, redpilled

What class should I go for when these cats get released? I am a total noob to this game.
I was thinking about being mage but as I see it I don't want to be a 'bad' black magician, not a fan of red mage aesthetic and being a healer doesn't sound good to me. So I guess I should go for tank class instead. What class would be the most lore friendly with these cats?
Also is there a way to tell which class is this cat on the pic with glasses?

>What class would be the most lore friendly with these cats?
They invented Gunbreaker, so that one.
>Also is there a way to tell which class is this cat on the pic with glasses?
Scholar. You can tell by the book and the scholarly clothes.

>22 minute queue for hell's lid as a tank

Welcome to early morning queues

>friends all switching to rabbit or dragon girls
>they are mad im switching to based lion
hard to have good taste desu

Attached: 1556748022837.png (1500x2000, 1.91M)

>switching characters
>not being immersed and invested in the same character you've been playing since 1.0
Yikes!

your friends are probably just concerned about your sexuality

>17 full jobs with Shadowbringers
>4 tanks, 3 healers, 4 melee, 3 magic, 3 ranged
So if 6.0 can add three more jobs then it will certainly one for each heal, magic and ranged. Who shall it be, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1535778096375.jpg (604x704, 58K)

he thinks there are men playing male characters and girls playing female characters

Attached: 1444788232041.png (330x319, 156K)

It will probably be only a healer in 6.0.

Chemist (heavy gun/cannon weapon healer) or Geomancer
Full BLU
Sniper (long barreled rifle with cast times)

>and ranged.
Get fucking real. Dancer is going to be balancing disaster (they couldn't even balance MCH and BRD, just TWO fucking jobs for Chirst's sake)

it's tank, healer, and DPS not "tank, healer, and every single imaginable fucking category of DPS" fuck off DPShitter you aren't special and you don't deserve a million jobs to pick from. DPS were a mistake.

you are just bad taste!
nonononono

Attached: 1444991040664.jpg (145x145, 6K)

I wish Yoshi would just make a hard confirmation has to whether or not the missing genders are being added instead of this "i dunno maybe"
Commit to something you fuck

>he thinks there are men playing male characters
what do you think the gays are doing?
>girls playing female characters
ah, you fell for the meme that women play this game, sorry user

Attached: 1522422744998.png (375x360, 94K)

BRD is balanced. Honestly, aside from removing fire arrow it is perfect. MCH is a dumpsterfire because of the backlash from BRD-mage back in Heavensward.

Seething greylet

Both

>turns your group gay
heh nothing personell kid I just need the money from your subscription....

Attached: qn78b3z9w3o21.png (960x598, 578K)

Chemist, Necromancer, Gambler/Cannoneer
/Corsair (a lot of overlap between these three)

thank you

and you are gay, no need to hide it here, Hrothgar appeal to a very specific demographic

Necromancer is not a real FF job.

No it cant be true! Hrothgar are just cool is all

Attached: 1445034865851.jpg (180x157, 15K)

Necromancer is a job in FFV advance and it exists in XIV's lore already.

Yeah: manly men who think Roes are too hairless.
Manly doesn't immediately mean gay, fagboi.

Attached: tank players.webm (620x356, 2.91M)

well thats puts them either in the WoWfugee or bara furfag camp then

Well alternatively to Necromancer, Summoner was originally going to be Void Mage where you'd summon Cait Sith/Succubi/Bombs/etc.
It was scrapped because people wanted classic FF summons, but they could maybe bring back that idea.

>admiring the male physique
that's pretty gay bro

I would honestly rather be misled and receive something alright instead of constantly never having hope or expecting jack shit and actually receiving something mediocre as fuck

A lot of ashkin in XIV also exist because latent void energies have animated corpses. A Necromancer who starts with skeletons or ghosts and then works up to higher level voidsent would be cool. Also give them SMN's current poison mage spells and rework SMN.

So PM the good pugs and ask if they have a static.
Then next week you queue for pug with your new good player, and look for more.
How the fuck do you think statics originated? You know you can talk to people in this MMO rihgt?

if you think Hrothgar is cool, then I got news for you boyo, embrace it
>Manly doesn't immediately mean gay
yeah but all the gay furries will be latching onto Hrothgar, the straight furries will be playing viera
also straights don't play roe either, you know who Bara is aimed at right?
>tfw Yoshi predicted the influx of WoWfugees and made Hrothgar to appeal to them
madman playing 5D chess

Attached: 1542563951979.jpg (720x764, 89K)

>if you think Hrothgar is cool, then I got news for you boyo, embrace it
but
>also straights don't play roe either, you know who Bara is aimed at right?
THIS ONE IS A JOKE RIGHT?

Attached: 1444853594797.png (265x209, 57K)

Attached: IMG_20190510_083808.jpg (840x1024, 110K)

Nah, I just want the closest thing I can get to my own.

I don't care if a tiny, tiny subculture latches on to them as well. They'll be so few and far between that they'll be easy to ignore.

>playable characters that resembled young boys and girls. Unfortunately, this is one request we cannot consider for ethical reasons.
But what are Lalas then?

You dont because this game is assfuck shit bad