BUYFAGS BTFO

BUYFAGS BTFO

Attached: Screenshot_20190509-224420_Google News.jpg (1440x1221, 664K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vimm.net/vault/7479
blog.torproject.org/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea
m.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gamecube_ISOs/Legend_of_Zelda,_The_-_Twilight_Princess_(Europe)_(En,Fr,De,Es,It)/66781
archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2016-09-06
twitter.com/AnonBabble

But Nintendo games aren't even worth pirating

Zoomers can't torrent, so it's becoming less of a threat to their profits.

>torrent
not heard of that app, is it on iOS?

>Zoomers can't torrent
why?
just download a program, get a VPN(or dont, if your country doesnt give a fuck) and download free shit.

That’s problem the vpn they afford it

This site was for reporting physical counterfeiting and stuff, not rom sites.

>mfw have VPN and seedboxes and use mommy's credit card for it

Attached: feels_good_man_by_thepepecatalog_dcktu7y-pre.jpg (858x931, 81K)

Doing anything outside a web browser or app store is alien to them.

How do I snitch to Nintendo now?

>They destroyed emuparadice
>they stopped coolroms
>they killed most hacks
>they are making tons of money off the roms on the switch

btfo?no.

Attached: 1509306196159.jpg (736x532, 42K)

Don't even need a VPN if you're on an elite private tracker. I need to disable my VPN to grab the torrent file or I'm breaking the rules. Can run it over VPN after I have it.

Send brown envelopes with a [CLASSIFIED] stamp straight to Reggie.

Only zoomers who can't torrent are affected, except that one time I was out and wanted to show someone an emulator feature on my phone.

I'm only on a few trackers. AB, emp, ip, p-dome, and I think one other but I can't remember. Problem is that I can't reach "elite" status because I have nothing to upload and no one gives a shit about ratio anymore so I can't get into a higher tier of tracker.

Pretty sure it's Bowser, as of April 15

zoomer here, fuck vpn's I'm not a bootlicker

I'm on Gazelle Games. They make it very easy to maintain ratio so bits stay moving. Never need to worry about it.

Fuck Gazelle, I spent literal months seeding and they still consider them hit n runs

What did you do then?

Did you look again? I get some if I close my torrent client right away, but they go away after I've fulfilled the requirements later.

>reee we want more fucking money
Fuck Nintendo

Emuparadise still has downloads, the links are just hidden.
But all the Nintendo stuff really is gone which is a shame because I am sick of playing twilight princess with motion controls.

I never used VPNs and have yet to get tracked on.

They don't understand how to drag a crack into a folder.

what

>giving away your identity to a couple random fucks on the internet
lol

Nothing, because I was also low on battery due to having the worst iteration of a flagshit phone dad pays for.

>the little fuckers can barely understand torrent
>telling them to vpn and join private trackers
user, a lot of people are fucking clueless when it come to shit like this

what vpns do you guys use? I use tunnelbear.

None of my ratios are under 20.00, but that means precisely dick in current year.

>Reggie
user...

>Cool Rom
That site has been worthless for a long time. It's nothing but malware

The fuck do you guys mean by ratio? Are you all actually uploading your torrents?

Attached: 4xowUE8o1rjwa86o1_500.gif (500x500, 498K)

Nord. Got it after I cancelled my Comcast to use xfinitywifi gratis with borrowed credentials. It's fast enough for the 20mb connection I get here, as long as I connect to Canadian servers. The U.S. ones are often saturated by users accessing region locked streaming services.

Confession time, cracking is still wizardry for me. I download my pirated games from fitgirl exclusively because of the easy .exe installer.

I know, crazy aint it? Real leech chads just take their shit and go.

Attached: 1519237061697.jpg (1422x750, 121K)

We seed after we download. I do it, even on public trackers, usually waiting for a blu-ray rip to get to at least 3.0 before I watch and delete it. Have a few over 4.0 right now because I've been to busy to watch a movie every day.

Contrary to popular belief zoomers are shit with computers. They've been raised to use user-friendly devices which prevents them from learning how to do shit. They're almost as bad as middle-aged people.

why?

dis

>fitgirl
it's not piracy if you pay with your processing power to mine bitcoins

the reason I initially got a VPN is because my connection to the neigbor's router is not encrypted, and I don't want anyone analyzing my traffic to schedule a break-in.

>The middle bracket of 20-30 year olds who actually know how PCs work are going to become treasured sages

>fitgfirl

enjoy the bitcoin mining

>he gets ROMS from coolroms and emuparadise

Attached: 3jdra7U.jpg (2132x1416, 247K)

It's just a button that you don't need to click.

Unless you're implying the game comes with malware, which is bullshit.

It's nice to share, and I have the storage to do it so it doesn't cost me anything.

Should I abandon dev and get back into I.T.?

Zoomer here, born in 2000
I torrent all my games, movies, anime, books, manga ever since I was 12. Zoomers not being able to torrent is a meme.

that image is scary!

Attached: 1551994188912.jpg (865x891, 422K)

>not having autistically cataloged mirrors of redump
your loss i guess

Only on private trackers on on certain torrents user really wants and says he'll slob my knob if I seed the torrent and his bootyhole.

Do both user. I.T. is a stable industry without the crappy workloads of software dev, but there's no reason you can't continue to work on development as a personal project.

>he doesn't know

It really isn't for most. They grew up with good-enough streaming services so they never needed to learn alternative means. Younger folks did it because services didn't exist in any form and took way too long to catch up.

Some of them know how to do it, but they're so scared they'll get in trouble because they haven't tried it themselves and just know it's bad. It's actually kind of funny seeing their reaction to doing it in front of them and handing them a flash drive with the thing they were too afraid of downloading themselves.

I think the biggest issue is the gateway stuff like movies and music is now so easy to get streaming for free they just never think of it as an option for anything.

Source or fuck off.

For every one of these rom sites they shoot down three more take their place.

I'm going to school for CS full time. What kind of programming socks should I get? I feel I may be a bit too experienced for the basic pink/white stripes. Is argyle effective?

there's ton
s of free vpn's, some are even decent.

Not memeing you, but diabetic socks are comfy as fuuuuuck

It's less about experience and more about comfort and focus with socks. It's why some programmers feel the need to wear the skirt too, pants get in the way.

vimm.net/vault/7479

As a whole food vegan, I will never have type 2 diabetes. A diet high in saturated fat is almost always a prerequisite for that.

Attached: ezqxhpcf1nw01.jpg (1242x1596, 186K)

It's not like there's directions. Every time I ask people tell me to fuck off

Sad that vimms lair will soon by nuked

user, 2000 is fringe zoomer

>VPN
>Bootlicker
You seem confused.

>Sirens in the distance

What the fuck am I reading.

>install python and qbittorrent
>enable view/search bar in qbittorrent
>click the "update plugins" button
>search and download anything from within the client
Wow, that was hard. If you're in USA you might also need a VPN though.

There are tutorials almost everywhere. It's so simple to do a quick search and get going with almost anything these days. Starting random threads just for a dumb question in forums will always result in shitty replies because of that. Unless you're smart enough to find a thread on your forum of choice dedicated to answering stupid questions.

Do people even get busted for torrenting games? In germany its usually only triple A shit like Fifa and Need for Speed (And most of Deep Silvers catalogue) but then again germany has fostered a culture of sending out C&D letters by the hundred thousands. People usually only get busted by downloading new releases of movies or music.

No it isn't. It's far past full on zoomer.
You can't be fucking 1-2 when 9/11 happened and be considered anything other than a zoomer

>join private trackers
It's too late for that. Most sekrit clubs closed doors.

idk, I only get games from a top tier private tracker to avoid malware. I get everything else from publics since I have a VPN

Unless you download terabytes of shit a week, are downloading big name shit or your ISP is tightasses you are unlikely to ever get bothered for it.

Neither of the ISPs I have had in the past 15 years has given a single fuck even when torrenting was the only way I got any games.

My dad got letters when my brother was torrenting the most popular normie-quality network tv releases. That was years ago.

Movie and TV is different, movie and TV torrents are almost always a minefield of honeypot uploads and even reputable sources can have copyright cop snoops sucking up IPs to harass ISPs to send letters to

Games are much less policed in comparision, outside of Witcher 2 and some EA releases I honestly can't recall any large scale legal harassment campaigns on the game piracy side.

Why?

I got a letter for Super Mario Galaxy 2 (WBFS scrubbed)
Only time I ever got one too
would have been about 7 years ago.

Bitching, thanks user.

Vimm do you ever get off Reddit and Yea Forums?

kek I don't get it but it made me laugh

can you explain to us what do you think a VPN is?

*Zoomers won't torrent
I like not having Russian cryptominers and spyware on my computer.
If its not already on a website that I already trust that is confirmed not malware, I'm not touching it.
Emuparadice and The Eye is all I use.

Attached: 65e.jpg (445x503, 112K)

Gazelle Games is very safe. I don't touch executables from elsewhere, only ROMs. It's theoretically possible for them to run malicious code via emulator-specific vulnerabilities, but it's not going to happen in reality.

thank god someone else noticed whenever roms pop up vimm is here to plug his site

>Not knowing what a Torrent is

Snitches get stitches

>tfw my country doesn't give a single shit what I torrent or download
Feels good.

Attached: 1447568033397.jpg (240x240, 13K)

Get protonVPN if you want to torrent. It's $48 for a year.

Does that even happen outside the, God bless it, USA?

lmao user there is a folder called crack in the game folder, you copy its contents to where you installed the game and execute that .exe.

QUestion, cant you just use TOR to avoid identificaction when downloading shit?

>it's free because I stole it

How to make a 500+ replies thread on Yea Forums:

>link shittaku/oneangryincel
>OH NO NO NO NO/other clickbait such as "what went wrong", "can we all agree that....", "XXX is bad/good..."
>wojack/the pepe frogster and some obvious one liner
>thinly veiled /pol//racist/sexist thread
>console wars
>big (anime) tiddies
>reverse psychology (saying how something Yea Forums obviously hates/likes is actually good/bad)
>random twitter post
>topic about food, animals, unions, working, women/men
>calling some obnoxious e-celeb "ourguy" and "did XXX"
>sony is gay/censors/incels
>nintendo is gay/soi/for kids
>chad posting

i heard zoomers dont even install antivirus on their PCs, because they think only dumb people need antivirus, is that true?
god, its like saying they dont wear condoms because only morons catch aids.

It's officially Tor. Only n00bs capitalize the whole thing. It's frowned on to waste its limited bandwidth on torrents, and the available bandwidth is much less, so I wouldn't want to.

>buying vpn
just change your DNS dumb nigger, takes half a minute

I'm sorry Tor-dude the last time I used that was to look at things from Yea Forums when I was 16

I keep telling people that it's not illegal outside of the US. All these campaigns are just fearmongering (which has been proven to work far better than legal action) without a leg to stand on. C&D isn't a fucking ruling, it's just a threat.

This is great, took me a while to figure out how to set up my controller but this is going to be r much better than motion controls.
While setting it up it occurred to me I have never actually used a gamecube controller, are they really as silly as they look because I feel glad to be playing this with a 360 controller.

>change your DNS
it doesnt work like that, your IP is still traceable, DNS is only good if your ISP sucks at sending and recieving the callups from the adresses you visit.

I just have Windows Defender, log into a regular user account instead of admin, web browse with NoScript, and don't run random stuff. I do use condoms. Uncut guys are so easy to get off, even with them, and polyisoprene doesn't taste bad like natural latex does.

Tor has really low bandwidth, and BitTorrent tends to leak your IP anyways so it's not very useful.
If you want to know more there's an excellent article that explains why it's a bad idea.
blog.torproject.org/bittorrent-over-tor-isnt-good-idea

>Nintendo shuts down the only part of their online presence that still had soul

Zoomers do nothing but pirate, how out of touch are you?

Thats because most zoomers just use computers for facebook and other mindless social media as well as a bit of youtube and maybe reddit if they're feeling particularly onions. It's not like you're going to get a virus just sitting around.

I don't care that its illegal.
I just don't want russian cryptominers and spyware.

then don't be retarded, it's simple

Don't spoonfeed the nintendo ninjas, retard

It's also great to not have that ugly ass wii ui taking up so much space on the screen

>log into a regular user account instead of admin, web browse with NoScript, and don't run random stuff.
i do all that, but have an antivirus too, you cant be too naive to believe a windows reinstall isnt worse than installing a good antivirus.

pretty much

Attached: 1552572492891.png (633x874, 64K)

They really don't. Having been raised with streaming services and pay2win games, and "screens are evil" parenting, they never have time to learn how. I know, because I interact with them in real life. What are your weekend plans? ;)

why would I use an antivirus that's constantly using up my resources for no fucking reason when I don't do anything on it that supposes a threat? I just have a VM for the dodgy shit that need checking, firewall takes care of everthing else

And camera controls holy shit.
This shits all over playing it on wii.

>copying is stealing

Feels good living in a country where ISPs don't give a shit about piracy

>all the Nintendo stuff really is gone
user...

Anti-viruses aren't like condoms. They can't do a fucking thing to something new some guy cooked up in his basement yesterday.
They're more like vaccinations. They can only pick up things that have already been caught.
Its retarded to not have one but you aren't as safe as you think you are with one.

Attached: 1461832138133.jpg (160x161, 8K)

Directs are still soulful, does that count?

Am I missing something?, I couldn't see it when I checked.

Honestly I haven't used an anti-virus program since 2006 and I haven't gotten a virus since. Before that I used to get them all the tim, and they were pretty terrifying.

Wow, are people really this simple minded?
The DS has an amazing library, its not just pokemon for Chrissake
You can fucking play Showdown if you want a comprehensive pokemon experience

Attached: 1557477062037.png (1727x1440, 577K)

I hear you get carpal tunnel syndrome from playing Rhythm Heaven with a mouse. Thank god for my Gateway Red Card

Attached: Love_lizards_tryagain.png (192x256, 1K)

>mfw my country doesn't give a shit about piracy and I can download anything I want anyway I want without any repercussion
>mfw that one time me and a literal policeman talked about which movies he wanted to pirate at the moment

Attached: 1550073213653.png (218x253, 72K)

>I still have 500GiB of ROMs on my PC

Zoomers are conditioned to protect and spread corporate interests.

>they're so scared
This 100%

Zoomers have an INCREDIBLY high rate of SJWs, bootlickers and snitches. They basically grew up in the post 9/11 world and think of themselves as cattle to 'authorities'.

I remember casually mentioning that I used to smoke weed when I was younger in a social group around zoomers in class and they were completely in shock. Like literally stop their conversations in their tracks and stare at each other, not knowing what to do. Later that day some idiot came up to me and asked: "Hey, is it true you are taking drugs?"

They're a lost generation. The future is fucked.

Attached: 1530831431752.jpg (690x588, 79K)

It's de jure legal in every country except the US. Look, the best example is when the EU tried to make it illegal with the harry potter and pirate bay cases, but they never went forward after that. Why? Because suddenly like 80% of the population was involved in criminal activity. There's no administrative effort on the planet that could untangle that mess. Nobody's stupid enough to try at least.

You're trying way too hard

I've heard about it happening in the UK and Ireland, so its up in the air about which ISP's in which country give a shit.
Its safe to say Eastern Bloc's don't care though. Piracy is in their blood. I remember reading that The Neverhood got pirated so much in the Eastern Bloc that they were the sole reason Armikrog got funded.

Sure.

Attached: 1534145363215.png (285x128, 8K)

It's true you fucktard. Why go through the hassle of typing all that shit? Whatever, zoom zoom.

Attached: 064.gif (326x281, 171K)

I kind of feel like ds is still too recent for emulation to be moral.

I was born in 2000 and have downloaded torrents since 2010. Although I agree most people are scared of getting in trouble

I've only ever heard of torrent uploaders getting shitcanned in the US, I don't think the feds can be bothered to go after the general populace as well.
Some ISP's will send letters to you but you can just tell em to fuck off. You only really need to worry about it if you're in an area where a single ISP has a monopoly, and at that point you're better off with a VPN anyways.

>people born in 2000 are old enough to post

Attached: image.jpg (475x475, 43K)

The most I've heard were those isolated cases where the companies pick some random person to serve as an example, just to try and dissuade piracy. The rest of the time it's easier to go after the uploader, although the old hydra problem shows up. Kill one, three more show up.

Search "*game title* emuparadise" instead on google. You won't find on the website's search engine, but it's still there.
m.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_Gamecube_ISOs/Legend_of_Zelda,_The_-_Twilight_Princess_(Europe)_(En,Fr,De,Es,It)/66781

>needing VPNs to pirate
Poor burgers,

I almost got it from playing Pokemon Ranger 2 and Prime Hunters with a mouse. Never again.

If the game can't be bought new, which is most if not all ds games at this point, where's the immorality?

no ones ever really gone

i want to say that zoomers torrent, but then all the zoomer guys i usually play ball with at the park just buy their games. they have a PS4 now 360 last gen. they can't shoot the ball for shit. but really, Yea Forums? i thought zoomers were the ones who were mostly tech-savvy

>i thought zoomers were the ones who were mostly tech-savvy
Holy shit no. They just use their phones and tablets, closed source applications excessively, but they have literally no clue about anything beyond that. Try make a zoomer start a simple program from DOS prompt C: (without youtube tutorials) and you'll see how hopelessly inept they are.

so once they grow up with a smartphone/tablet, they just stick with it?

>tfw teach programming to 18-22 year olds and out of a hundred of them maybe 10 people are actually proficient at computers
> in a programming course

Y'all are right, zoomers are legit not experiencing the internet or videogames outside of bare necessities

For non-interactive tasks, command line interfaces are so much easier. Nearly all of them follow the same syntax of [program] [options] [target]

I need to look up a tutorial any time I want to do something with an unfamiliar GUI.

You’re the dumb nigger here user

life is suffering

Attached: GC.png (592x361, 28K)

This and they’re selling in china now so no point.

Yes.

but you're just an edgy zoomer

>Zoomers can't torrent
Can confirm, I mentioned that I had 50gb of Eurobeat stashed in an external HDD and a bunch of young coworkers looked puzzled, then asked ''why do you download music? mp3, what's that? why not just use Spotify??

I shit you not.

Attached: 1383429821931.jpg (240x226, 39K)

shhh, no one tells him

Where do you even get torrents anymore?
Kickass is dead. Isohunt is dead. Piratebay is apparently not dead but I can't connect even with DNS switch anymore. Piratebay proxies cause malwarebytes to fire up instantly.

Keep posting it, retard. You're going to get it shut down.

I ain't sharing my sources, fuck you. If you can't find your shit then you don't deserve it.

Last time I checked (granted, 7 or 8 years ago), Opera was able to torrent.

user hoarding isn't healthy

t.hoarder

>hoarding
My dude, I've been curating that huge amount of Eurobeat over a year now, I do plan to listen to everything, not hoarding at all. There's also my animu collection which I'm slowly watching, it's all my treasure.

Attached: 63463423423.jpg (842x608, 200K)

>elite private tracker

Attached: 847169841228430465.jpg (367x500, 26K)

> why?
Because all torrents full of miners, trojans and other shitty stuff. Nobody likes it. It's much easier and safer to just BUY games than steal them.

private trackers are supposed to exist so you can download torrents without revealing your identity, so the fact they have a rule that states you must give them identifying info is a giant red flag

Neat.

Or live in Mexico were our laws allow piracy.

I'm not kidding your copyright and distribution rights over software have no power here.

Born in 97, I have pirated a lot of shit in my time, But you need a vpn in this day and age, The isp's are catching on

>Brotherhood
I liked 2003 a lot better.

Piracy is dead because people finally realize what it is and why piracy=thievery

Attached: 1529079143569.jpg (916x613, 83K)

It's not the ISPs.

The problem is torrenting essentially means announcing to anyone asking that, yes, you are downloading AND uploading that file.
So you wouldn't want to do that with your real address exposed, since that is linked to you.

except piracy is not thievery
it's just duplicating stuff

>everyone and their mum uses Spotify
>finally get a smartphone and download it
>you literally have to listen to randomised playlists and can't choose specific songs unless you get a subscription
These zoomers are unironically PAYING FOR MUSIC

My 400GBs of unwatched anime is waiting for me to stop dropping shows I like mid season.

No doubt, But my isp blocked a lot of torrent sites, Even some streaming sites, It's a 10,000 euro fine if you get caught.

My 20 year old brother and his college friends pay for that shit, I just don't get it. You can only listen to the most normalfag tier music in the world.

Attached: 1419806495278.jpg (300x218, 17K)

I don't think you can deny that infinite free copies of something inherently devalues it though.
Just the amount of Anons who seem to think "Well I wouldn't have paid for it otherwise' justifies them getting things illegally without paying for something straight up proves it.

if I didn't want to buy the thing in the first place they aren't losing any money

same. been pirating shit on my address since 2006 and have never even gotten as much as a letter from my ISP. hopefully i don't jinx it lol. most american isps are too lazy to do anything, they need pressure from outside sources to press you about pirating so as long as you're not downloading shit like [NOT A HONEYPOT] AVENGERS ENDGAME LEAK 4K DEFINITELY NOT FBI - 10K SEEDS 0 LEECH from thepiratebay you're probably going to be fine

same its never been an issue. guess being an eurofag paid off this time.

>i didn't want to buy it
>but i did want to play it
The entire crux of the issue that easy piracy entirely encourages such an absurd point of view.

It's hard to feel bad when you are pirating from the likes of Ubisoft or EA. In fact, It feels good.

>>i didn't want to buy it
>>but i did want to play it
>absurd point of view
So you've never in your life wanted something you couldn't afford/get? Are you serious?

>they killed most hacks

Source: my ass

Sorry, let me expand on that for you my simple minded friend.
>i don't want to buy it
>but i do want to play it
>so it's okay if i take it for free illegally
Now that's an absurd point of view.
Note: I don't really give a fuck if you pirate it or not, G*d knows I don't pay for Paradox bullshit. I'm just not going to pretend that I'm in the right, or even worse, I'm actually helping the developers by doing so.

>tfw I have SNES9x and VBA9x on my Wii
get an SD card you dumb faggots.

Attached: 1547860577019.jpg (628x987, 83K)

Imagine being so fucking retarded that you don't understand how to safely pirate in 2019.

>not having the hacked apk
Fossils detected

no, it's a crummy pokemon creature.

>I'm just not going to pretend that I'm in the right, or even worse, I'm actually helping the developers by doing so.
Never stated otherwise, I know pirating is wrong but idgaf

So why the fuck are you arguing with me?

I don't know dude I was just trying to say that piracy wasn't the same as theft.

How about you just fucking lurk moar. The internet is not just shitty clickbaitwebsites which make money of ROMs/Warez which is other peoples work. If you pirate, do it like a gentleman and get it from somewhere where no third party get's money of it, you fucking newfag.

some things arent worth their price tag
if i only get 2 hours out of your $60 game the price tag is unjustified considering there are 60$ games that offer hundreds of hours of playtime, so i pirate them. also why spend money on something i can get for free? i don't give a shit if it's "ethical" lol i just want to play video games and these devs and publishers would fuck me over in a heartbeat if it meant more sales for them so why should I care? if it's an indie dev and i like them I'll consider purchasing, but realistically that's rare. i only buy multiplayer games

UK here, I've never got any warnings or anything for pirating but they've started blocking pretty much every torrent site.

They shut it down because they're starting an internal investigation unit, so they don't have to rely on tips and reports.

The site being gone will change nothing. They will still enforce anti-piracy.

>I did recreational drugs and people didn't see that as normal, this generation is doomed, who are we if we don't even get drunk and do drugs.
Rrrrrriiiiight.

Attached: 2.jpg (350x345, 33K)

Because you're a zoomer

Nintendo makes fake piracy websites and tracks the ips of pirates and uses that to arrest them.

People born in 1989 are exiting their 20s forever.

Attached: Cat (201).jpg (572x566, 34K)

SMW Central is still kicking

Every single friend of mine torrents, some even have access to a fucking private tracker.

gen zyklon is based af

And you are one of them, normalfag. GTFO.

Stop spreading FUD.

Sounds like the future is pretty bright if they're smart enough to not do brain killing drugs

>HURR DRUGS ARE BAD HURR

They're probably making a new one. Look at that fucking outdated Nintendo 64 era render.

I've never met a dude weed lmao that wasn't a total retard, and you're not making a good case for them.

How2English

hownew.ru

Also it will be just a general subpage of the normal nintendo.com website. Like NoE and NoJ has.

nobody cares that you abuse drugs you fucking twat

Attached: 1539205607091.jpg (251x201, 6K)

I haven't used an antivirus since the blaster/sasser days, they're fucking useless.

16 yo detected

No, that wasn't a meme it was just bad English no one understands.

lurk more

aaaaaaa thats me soon
stop please stop i dont want to die aaaaaa
help me
i dont want to stop existing

Attached: Orangutan Tries To Fight Off Excavator That's Destroying His Home.jpg (1000x498, 75K)

>2000
>97’
Young little faggots

Is EP finally down? The workaround isn't working anymore

No thanks, user, I hope you won't end up regreting and/or hurting your self or others with those life choices.

Attached: 24018023109.jpg (1080x1350, 153K)

>more

You better do. It's called "moar".

Time to marry and have kids champ

t. Zoomer

>old good
>new bad

>nintendo shuts down popular rom sites
>personally dont give a fuck
>few months later want to play some roms and add to the collection
>find them easier than before with all the copycats

wow they shut down the piracy scene so hard they got rid of their anti piracy

Meanwhile this still exists:
archive.org/details/No-Intro-Collection_2016-09-06

t. Actual Zoomer

Why the fuck are you using those sites when you can be torrenting?

Shhh, calm down user, just focus on stuff you can/want to do with life and how to live as long as possible. Besides who knows what actually happens when you die, maybe you get a T-Shirt with "You tried." on it.

Attached: Cat (236).jpg (700x700, 102K)

>be in eastern europe
not even vpn is needed becasue piracy is the norm here and noone gives a fuck

I've seen nothing but a bunch of threads blaming zoomers for virtually everything. What the fuck.

Because the usual romsites make money of it. archive.org don't.
That's also the only thing which (rightfully) are hurting and making the companies pissed.

He doesn't know how because he's a zoomer

That's because they ruined everything that we created.

we're talking about people that never even used a computer. you probably did, you're old enough.

imagine being born in 2004 and the only exposure to technology you have is an ipad and an iphone.

i have actually wowed 14 year olds by downloading things on my phone and transfering them to a computer by plugging it in. im not joking

What does it feel like?
Caring so much about something that only exists on this one subsection of the whole website? Yea Forums survives solely on piracy, Yea Forums wholeheartedly endorses it and has threads dedicated to sharing, Yea Forums is in the same boat as Yea Forums, I'll assume you've never looked at /g/, /jp/ also needs it for their VN and porn, there's all the anime/cartoon sub-boards like /cm/, /mlp/, /u/, /m/, all of the porn boards fully endorse sharing and piracy, and then there's fucking /t/, the board dedicated to posting torrent files about whatever the fuck you want, most of it is anime, cartoons, tv shows, books, porn, and video games.

You have no place to stand with your opinion on this website. I suggest you seek approval elsewhere.

It's so weird to see people flinging shit about torrents/sharing/piracy here, it's exclusive to Yea Forums.

I've gotten ISP emails in the past for torrenting shit, but isn't all of it japes or a scam? I thought they couldn't do shit but give you a warning but they can't actually enforce it so they just tell you to stop again and again.

In fact, I remember reading that these emails themselves are scams. Scam companies get the IPs of people downloading a torrent, contact their ISP pretending to be the copyright holder, and the ISP sends you an email that the "copyright" holder wants them to send including information like how to contact the scammer so they can get money out of you or some shit.

Whether that is true or not, I've gotten like a dozen emails but nothing like an actual court record shoved in my face. I do feel like moving to a VPN or private trackers in recent years just to be safe and secure with the changing times, but what's the best way to go about that these days? Is there a beginners guide to advanced/private torrenting made by someone here for shit like vidya? Everything feels like Russian malware these days.

Attached: 1456204868417.png (702x397, 182K)

Its the ebic new buzzword

the people saying this shit are probably zoomers themselves, it's just a dumb meme.

Seriously you are not better if you see and propagate torrent as the non-plus ultra. Everyone just should lurk the fuck moar.

Yup, most of them are media groups who may or may not be the rights holders, and they just want your personal info to sell to whoever wants a lost of names to advertise to.

>we
user I doubt you yourself even 'created' anything that zoomers use. This zoomer-boomer meme was fun for a while, now the meme has reached humanities-definition levels. I honestly wonder if people have been tricked into believing that the actual boomer age is 30 now.

Attached: ROuv7Av.jpg (640x624, 42K)

I have created a meme that zommers ended up reposting.

I have never in all my years used a vpn or had any issues with pirating anything. I am honestly convinced so long as your not so stupid as to DL the honeypot torrent or the new game that is suspiciously 27mb with 8k seeders you'll be fine. Then again im American maybe in England they'll send the queens own rifles to get ya or some other stereotype in some other country.

Do you pirate vidya?
GGn
Cartoons?
Find a mega link on Yea Forums
Porn?
Just go to /t/ or /r/
Anime?
Nyaa is a great public tracker, private anime trackers are shit
Any movie or tv show?
PtP
Hentai/doujins?
Nyaa or sadpanda

I never need to pirate books so idk where to go for those.

The idea being that these groups cannot contact you themselves, so they get your ISP to do it providing details how to contact the group, and once you do, they then have your email or other info? And the ISP has to send the emails under law despite the fact these groups cannot even always prove themselves to be legitimate?

imagine thinking that piracy is wrong

Vidya devs don't even care about torrents besides Nintendo (but they're stuck in 1985 so whatever). Only music or movie people get butthurt enough to contact your ISP.

Pretty much, though sometimes your ISP will just say something like "XYZ Media Group told us you pirated Some Stupid Bullshit"
And that's it, they won't ask you to do anything or even ask you not to do that (again).
It's a hilarious scare tactic and a way to cover their asses.

damn you got me

I was more referring to games and software. Japanese shit is easy in general because nobody gives a fuck about it over here, but games these days have to be cracked and aren't so readily available. I don't mind paying for games most of the time and for multiplayer games you pretty much have to anyways, but if I can save money every so often for stuff like singleplayer games I have no qualms doing so.

EA and Ubisoft care enough, but they are the only ones.

>Heh, I-I didn't even want it anyway!

Calm down, don't feel so ashamed of liking kids games

>Taking the piss out of zoomers for not knowing how to use the internet.

Honestly the time before the internet was a wonderful thing.

Attached: 571202110025105418.png (128x128, 20K)

GGn
That's all you need, they are secretly run by the guys who ran btg and ug.

it's an ability you poopface

>they killed most hacks
show me which ones

No one seeds anymore

I download shit from rarbg with no VPN while living in the USA.

The need for a VPN is more zoomer nonsense

Attached: 1503778920619.gif (167x200, 1.28M)

Shut the fuck up Desmume Dev.

kys then go back where you came from retard

The only time I got a virus was in 2007 after downloading bestiality porn on limewire
It wasn't even that bad, just slowed the computer down and put bugs all over the screen. I learned how to reformat that day :)

you're 19

>shitendo lost
Feels GOOOOD

>zoomers
>tech-savy
They never had to learn how to sneak on to the internet without waking everyone up in the late 90s. They don't know shit.

Vimm is still going strong

fpbp
>can't have it
do you understand how piracy works? anyone can have any game. pretty much every Nintendo console has emulation, even the switch although yuzu is still pretty shaky
I'll continue to never pay for Nintendo games and encourage everyone I know not to either for as long as I live

I hope you like waiting and not enjoying games then if you're too edgy to buy

>torrent
>get mail saying to stop that shit or they'll shut down my internet
What the fuck Yea Forums

Attached: 70833585_p1.jpg (582x615, 61K)

How ya'll pirates enjoying the latest installments of handball btw?
Just curious.