My ex gf already has another bf

Game for this feel?

Attached: 1555516099432.jpg (560x675, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LcARPWpyGc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuuuuuuuuuck I wish dog girls were real. Did you know the female dogs vagina clenches around the base of the males cock when he cums? And stays that way until the penis goes flaccid? It even throbs to provide further stimulation, her pussy literally milks his balls dry. Sometimes for 45 minutes striaght. I want to see a puppy girls tail wag as she happily takes every thick jet of my cum, dousing her cervix in my glaze of sperm, guaranteeing that I'll impregnate her. Why can't they be real? I don't want to live in this world of corrupt, vile, niggardly world. People like us are too pure for this game.

Don't use cat pics for shit threads like this, fucking retard.

He's cumming inside her right now

>falling for 3dpd meme in current year/201X
underage retard

Attached: fuckoff.jpg (400x400, 11K)

Nah she's probably on his knees for him with a huge fucking load all over it

I think there was a "Dragoon" game where you get cucked.

Based

>My ex gf already has another bf
She had that lined up way before you broke up user.

Odds are that one time she actually let you fuck you was when she had already fucked him on the same day but figured having your kid would be a good source of income to cuck you with for the rest of your life.

Mate, she was never yours, it was just your turn.
/mgtow/

It will heal in time but it's going to hurt right now. Try to take care of yourself user and be more careful who you fall for next time unless you like this feeling.

Attached: 1536982438739.jpg (249x249, 13K)

Akira's points.

You probably acted like a nice guy to her and treated her like a person

Men who treat their gf like a dog NEVER EVER get cheated on or left for a better man
When you see a man crying over a giel leaving her they always say "Why? I was so nice to her!" but never "I never should have hit and choked her during sex!"

>why can't I have a normal life and also a degenerate life
Shouldn't have fallen for the committed relationship faggotry when you're a degenerate surrounded by other degenerates, fag. Deal with it.

Attached: pepe on titan.png (592x516, 46K)

when did you break up

KYS INCEL

Attached: 001fd04cf016156916c501.jpg (306x579, 22K)

delete facebook

Yea Forums - Relationship Advice

I thought Elliot Rogers died?

Attached: 1542872331028.png (883x1029, 626K)

You literally can't prove me wrong, you pussy eating sissies

>waah waah my gf found a superior male
shut the fuck up incel. where my reparations at? better start counting your money day of the rope for whitey comin soon

this
Women are like cats
they'll come and go when they please, trying to force them to stay will only backfire
lift your chin up high, king, it might seem bleak now but you'll bounce back
youtube.com/watch?v=LcARPWpyGc0

>trying to force them to stay will only backfire
this is actually true, don't ever force things.

You can still get cucked by 2d, it happened to me twice already.

this without a hint of irony

Carmageddon

>How to ruin your life: the post
Enjoy being accused of muhsoggyknee in this era of feminism.

What do you mean my turn? She was mine

Subverse.

>dating white wymin

Why did you break up?

hey its me her new bf
you stink lol
no wonder she left you for me

He cheated on her with his friend's fiance.

Hard pill to swallow: If she's already moved on that fast, then she wasn't worth it, she didn't value your relationship, and it was probably already over for her long before the breakup.

I'm 100% serious.
Right now your dick and balls are the only things forcing you to feel sad.

Attached: 1543193996754.png (1017x575, 1.12M)

>you stink
You can still smell his stench on her?

Only beta cucks and millionaires get accused

Thug Hero Party

She was probably already fucking him. Chicks rarely leave a guy unless they already fuckin someone else. It sucks being the the bf but its an amazing feeling for the other guy. Dunno why but my cock was never harder than the time i was fucking sone poor saps gf. Id literally think of him crying or some shit while we fucked.

>Not pumping and dumping
it's not even the Chad thing to do, just live your life, user, take the positives out of this failed relationship, take a step back and see where things fell apart on your part and fix them for next time there's always gonna be next time

also this, most people who get cheated on either become cucks and let it happen again or the cuck becomes the bull

>be nice to someone
>they just realize over time that as nice as you are your relationship isn't going to be good long-term
>break up with you before it gets any more serious so you can both have more time to find love somewhere else
>"NO IT MUST BE BECAUSE THEY WANT TO FUCK ANOTHER GUY, NEXT TIME I'LL TREAT THE GIRL LIKE SHIT THAT'LL MAKE HER STAY"
you may be schizofrenic.

Attached: 1543901269077.png (202x206, 46K)

This is true, females are like monkey's - they won't let go of one branch until they have a firm grasp on the next one. Cucks and cuckers should be rounded up and hung from trees though.

Attached: 1549739862173.jpg (800x450, 61K)

This guy
This guy watched too much tv

This I'd sooner hang from the rope or hang those who enable cheaters than become one myself.

user, he might be but he isn't wrong, biologically Women want someone who can provide and protect her children being too nice is subconsciously weakness in her mind, that doesn't really mean treat her like total shit but understand that you are your own person and to basically not be a doormat, don't fold to her and stand your ground even during her testing phase to see if you're an ideal partner

look at this obvious samefag.

your opinion is a false ideal and his is based in reality?

Attached: 500pxShopped.jpg (500x500, 58K)

You are a dumbass.

Why do you want to make yourself feel horrible over that fact?
When you break-up stop thinking like it's a you vs her scenario.
This is why people get into strings of failed relationships because instead of reflecting on why your previous relationship failed, you think it's a race on who gets another fuck first.

>hung
hanged

It's your ex.
Why would you give a fuck about her?

is she fucking a nigger?

White men pairbond for life
If you can easily get over a breakup, then you are bot genetically white