Look at my video games

Look at my video games

Attached: E798910D-7F9E-47FE-9FAF-B791DB9C0FCD.jpg (2808x2104, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UQMOAxsmwaY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YIKES

I’ll raise you one

Attached: 58498BFF-8B84-4F8E-BBAC-33157E1D5CAB.png (720x405, 93K)

looks very neat
I wish I still had mine but I sold them all

looks comfy

can we see inside your fridge?

You sold all of your games? What’re you doing here user?

Attached: 77FF9956-ECEF-4CDD-8A04-AFBE7517F2D3.jpg (339x399, 49K)

I thought you had some melatonin on the right desu, shits in the same kinda bottle

I’m in the bed now but there’s nothing but Mountain Dew Voltage in there right now

>MEGA CUM LOADS vitamins next to games

Uhhh yeah, great collection you got there...

OP I remember you. We had an ultra comfy thread that one night. You ever play RE2 Remake yet?

Incredibly entry level. Do you even enjoy games?

Have sex

I have some Melatonin but not in that pic. Shit gives me wild dreams

He shouldn't, the woman would likely explode from it like a over inflated balloon.

prove you're in bed then

I-is that all?

I put all my games in my closet because i don't want to look like a child displaying my toys.

Hey pal I remember you too. No I haven’t played it yet. Am I missing out? My friend and I were drinking one night and played a couple hours of Leon’s story and were having fun but after that night I don’t think I played it again. I just played Smash and Worms 3-D (nostalgia trip) mostly today.

Attached: A792DE3C-9AC4-436E-985F-5731ED142FD3.jpg (444x416, 84K)

how much retard money does the state give you?

Aight
I have loads(lol) of other games digitally from before I started collecting psychical copies

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.3M)

First thing i noticed. I've been here too long

I haven't played the new Resi 2 yet, but I want to. Just asking if you'd tried it yet. I'm playing Just Cause 3's DLC, then maybe I'll go get it. Somehow, I don't think tonight's thread will be as comfy.

imagine the smell

What makes you think that?

youtu.be/UQMOAxsmwaY

OP here what do you think of my ARG

>Smash Bros. 64
Based

based cum stack bro

Thanks yeah I got Melee yesterday too so now I have all of them. 3ds one is digitally downloaded. I ordered a bigger shelf today because I need more room to display the bing bing wahoo games

I also ordered a 20 inch CRT tv off eBay today do you guys think that will be big enough to comfortably enjoy? It’s for the n64 and GameCube games mostly

Bump

Bump

is red dead the only bone game without the gray side?

That's it?

I still fucking hate myself for this.

N64 sure, but Gamecube falls on the modern side and looks great on a 55 inch 4k set.

>endless ocean
Hello bruddah