Why didn't you play Kat's game?

Why didn't you play Kat's game?

Attached: kitty.jpg (1200x1698, 1.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

gravityrush.fandom.com/wiki/Talismans
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I did. She's 17 and has a costume that has pokey nips.

I already did thou, intresting concept wasted by being tied to Sony

17 is prime!

I fapped to her. Isn't that fundamentally the same thing?

The soundtrack is amazing.

I did. Platted the original on Vita, Remastered and 2. Kat is neat!

no, fapping to her is more fun.

The demo was boring. I was really excited for the game too.

Because I don't have a DRM goodgoybox and even if I had it wouldn't be one from snoy.

You sure owned me.

How is she able to run and kick with 5 inch heels?

Attached: b6b2b33fea174790af96f7eb16389d2c.jpg (728x1400, 497K)

Uses gravity to her advantage

I did

Attached: Gravity Rush 2 - Kat - Lew Kat peeing in public 06.jpg (906x908, 53K)

I played and platted both. She's the best.

Attached: smile.png (809x501, 442K)

I tried playing the first one but the gameplay was so fucking boring that I quit like 5 hours in. Great world, great visuals, good writing, and the movement is a neat idea, but there's just nothing interesting to do in it.

I didn't play it because people keep shilling it on the basis of the character design but I think she's an ugly shitskin.
From what I hear the gameplay sounds cool so I might bite the bullet someday.

It's a shame the devs didn't commit to the poverty angle. She should have some scavenged homemade costume, not a cosplay store purchase.

There's more to do in 2 but it's mostly side missions and challenges.

What's wrong with having brown skin?

Attached: neko.jpg (3200x2048, 367K)

Who did it better?

Attached: IMG_0865.jpg (3264x2333, 1.93M)

Brown skin anime girls are totally fine as long as they have purely caucasian features aside from their skin color. It's mainly her face that disgusts me.

Kat's outfit is exactly the right amount of lewd. I love how the long scarf always hangs in down so you know which way is up.
Isn't her costume a relic from a time when she wasn't poor? Her starting outfit in 2 is just a dirty white t-shirt and shorts.

Attached: kat.jpg (752x1063, 175K)

How did a nitwit like you get so tasteful?

Too busy playing this at that point in time.

Attached: SI_3DS_BravelyDefault_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 340K)

This. They shut down the servers after barely 1 year.

I played and platted both of them.

it looked very very boring

Attached: kcat.jpg (564x868, 54K)

>Thinking anime characters have Caucasian features.

"caucasian feature" = anything I find attractive
has no meaning beyond that.

Kat has her own center of gravity!

Attached: Center_of_Gravity_by_Darkfireballz.png (3600x3000, 2.02M)

Who exactly is the demographic for this

I'd like to think no one actually took the time to draw this and instead it's a randomly generated image through AI or something

I'm still mad that they
A. Didn't release this on PSN+ before closing the server
B. They NOW constantly advertise the demo for this on the main demo page
Fuck Sony

I want Kat to be a fat Kat sitting on my lap!
Now she doesn't need to walk anywhere to eat food!

Attached: 8487EA94-F375-45F0-B8B8-87498F18D391.png (2301x1723, 1.83M)

I played half of it, and got bored

Rude. Kat's skin color isn't "shitty," it's exotic and nobody in the real world has skin like that.

Attached: 599dea8c3c7ffe7b714c593508eb9a61.jpg (1200x1761, 691K)

Looks white to me

I'm still a bit sad that the series died.

Rundown on the incal?

Big eyes certainly isn't an Asian trait

I didn't say that either now did I? There's not a single 3d girl that looks like a 2d girl so their traits certainly aren't "white."

I dunno about this.

Now this is more my speed.

Batshit insane arthouse sci-fi with beautiful art.

Big influence on Gravity Rush.

Attached: incalvolume-2.jpg (800x1047, 397K)

>asians all look the same
Maybe in south korea, but there is distinct difference between groups like jomon and yayoi. Asians are better identified by skull shape than eye shape. Kat has a round face with small nose and less defined jaw line, and is closer to asian than anything.

What a slut.

Attached: GRAVITY RUSHâ„¢ 2_20180603173659.webm (1280x720, 2.49M)

Kat has stongk muscles

Attached: 1551020039999.jpg (1051x1500, 350K)

Because S O N Y lmao
More like
SNOY
Haha!

There's nothing wrong with going without a bra. Also makes me wonder how cold Hekseville is.

13 is a prime number as well, and also closer to the optimal age to secure a lifelong partner and extract the most possible offspring from said partner.

Attached: old hags btfo.png (936x560, 59K)

How did they get away with this without upsetting western moral guardians, who think nipples are worse than gore?

>Big influence on Gravity Rush.
yup

Attached: 1535933038841.jpg (1500x629, 143K)

I played the remaster and brought 2 but haven't played much of that one.

fat fetishism is a disgusting slippery scale
I never thought I'd like hyper blobs years ago but now here we are. Disgusted with myself but it makes me hard as a rock lmao

Nobody played the game.

Reviewers couldn't unlock it pre-release. Even after release it took forever to get until they boosted Dusty Token gains by 500-1000%.

I don't think the Western moral guardians would be concerned about a game like Gravity Rush 2. Maybe there were other games at the time that had their attention.

post kat tats

had no idea the hip attack gesture actually does damage

Attached: 1545699243433.gif (434x314, 2.39M)

I did. But I didn't get her preorder skin.

There is a large difference between masturbating to thoughts of Kat Gravity Rush and masturbating to thoughts of other anonymous posters.

I know what you mean, I'm just not that far gone...yet.

I like hyperblobs too but I think I'm beginning to slowly appreciate chubby girls as well. It helps that their bodies are easier to imagine in lewd fsntasies.

No, it's her underwear.

I bought the original of Vita, bought her DLC for Playstation All-stars Battle Royale, the PS4 remaster, and the sequel. Fuck you, you thread recycling NPC faggot.

>Who exactly is the demographic for this
Overwatch fans.

AI does not produce abominations like this. AI, while it is flawed and janky, is more pure than humanity and does not tend to hyper-biases as seen here.
No, this is the work of mankind.

Attached: 1556070727048.jpg (2500x2500, 1.35M)

Fuuuuuuuuuck I wish dog girls were real. Did you know the female dogs vagina clenches around the base of the males cock when he cums? And stays that way until the penis goes flaccid? It even throbs to provide further stimulation, her pussy literally milks his balls dry. Sometimes for 45 minutes striaght. I want to see a puppy girls tail wag as she happily takes every thick jet of my cum, dousing her cervix in my glaze of sperm, guaranteeing that I'll impregnate her. Why can't they be real? I don't want to live in this world of corrupt, vile, niggardly world. People like us are too pure for this game.

Attached: nscfbcdeqfg21.jpg (750x1334, 64K)

I'm gonna have to stop you right there, sir. That is a cat, not a dog. Thank you for your understanding.

Western moral guardians are OLD HAGS and probably VERY JEALOUS!
Imagine how much of a FRUMPY LOSER you'd have to be to be jealous of some SMELLY HOBO!

Attached: 1547164089462.jpg (900x1200, 145K)

don't worry, reviewers still found something to complain about

Attached: 1535578359019.png (316x645, 32K)

Who cares? The online stuff was pointless shit that only waifufags used. No one else cared, the game can still be played perfectly.

Why not Raven breasts?

Except now you can't unlock unlimited gravity power.

Attached: whattheactualfuck.png (488x297, 235K)

MORE

Attached: 1545185467768.jpg (640x360, 52K)

if you have them, feel free

What's wrong with the critique written here? It seems completely measured and thought out.

I played the first one and it was not good so I did not play the second one and do not care if they make more.
Post more Kats.

So? It's not like you need it. And it also weakens your attack power.

More like I want more of Kat's body on my lap! I can write a self-indulgent fantasy if I want to but I respect her too much to do that to her.

Attached: 6E767467-F190-49F9-AACD-A69BF32286DC.png (2450x2831, 1.54M)

>it was like she was looking at walking garbage

That halfway makes sense, GR may look like a waifu game but it really isn't one in practice.

I did, sort of. I mean I played the American version (Spiderman). It was the superior experience to be honest

I'm just saying... it's an element of the game that's gone forever now. They should have just unlocked it for everyone or patched the game to make it unlockable some other way.

Cause it's a shit game with a shit gimmick

It's like the Fifth Element, but shittier and makes no sense.

>with a shit gimmick

Too far. GR's playing with one of the few ideas to actually push perspective and movement in a 3D space to new territories. Not to say it's doing much with it but the potential is there.

DO IT

do it bro, you gotta let those feelings out

I'm playing it right now though?

Just smell a hyperblob irl and you'll immediately lose that fetish.

t. EMT who gets called to 700-1000 pound people )women mostly, funny enough) fairly often.

They get this weird, scaley skin and they are like physically attached to whatever they were... Laying on. Actually smells worse than dead people.

It's a cool idea, it just doesn't work great in practice. There it a lot of fighting with the camera, which you need to be using constantly to aim your attacks and gravity manipulation, but you can't do any attacks without taking your thumb off the right stick. I'm sure this is doable with a claw grip but who the fuck actually uses claw grip. It's still enjoyable enough for me to finish, but I can't deny that I probably wouldn't have if Kat wasn't so damn cute and attractive.

I did. I even played the original on Vita. That said I'm holding off on finishing the epilogue since I havent finished the side quests and I know it will end.

I wish team siren makes a new siren game

2D > 3D when it comes to this kind of shit, thankfully
I'd never want to even be near a woman over at absolute max 300 pounds irl

>which you need to be using constantly to aim your attacks and gravity manipulation, but you can't do any attacks without taking your thumb off the right stick. I'm sure this is doable with a claw grip but who the fuck actually uses claw grip.
use gyro aiming
seriously it's actually really good
feels like mouse precision and you can aim and then instantly throw or gravity kick

Attached: 1545023197075.webm (976x550, 2.91M)

>you gotta let those feelings out
That's a good enough reason for me to write a fantasy about Kat. I'll see where my mood takes me.
This is good advice.

Attached: BC932C1B-09A1-4936-BCB9-0EA39344E29C.png (1572x1344, 1.2M)

But I did. They're great and I wish that we got another one to have a proper trilogy.

bump for more large kat

Still want Kat to ride me reverse cowgirl, going Jupiter on her last thrust while screaming CEEWEE at the top of her lungs.

Attached: oukey.jpg (768x1024, 74K)

I play GR remastered. Almost didn't because you waifufags made me thing it'd be shit like the Shantae games but I pulled the trigger due a recommendation from a friend

How does Kat put the outfit on?

Lucky for you there's a gif precisely for answering this.

Attached: kat puts on her clothes.gif (291x572, 264K)

Someone post kat in 2b's costume.

Attached: 20170810_1638_14146_.jpg (1024x1024, 78K)

Damn, Tenebria looks like THAT!?

Attached: 1551783272131.jpg (230x553, 45K)

I really like the setting. There really isn't anything like it, with the odd mix of french/japanese/chinese inspiration set in a vaguely steampunkish world in which everything seems to float in a cloudy void with no ground to speak of.
That's... actually very helpful. I guess the metal is flexible, since she can move her torso easily?

She's cute when she's fat.

Attached: A7938FAC-2C88-47CE-B468-3D427CD3334F.jpg (3508x2480, 2.74M)

Attached: 1533135216558.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

KITUN is a nice smell

Attached: 26296806_p0.png (900x900, 298K)

First game was so good, and then the second
game sucked so much ass, what the fuck happened? the jupiter style was the worst thing ever, and the story was literally retarded. They can blame themselves for this series being dead.

Attached: breaking bad autistic son.jpg (1280x720, 243K)

Jupiter mission sucked dick but Jupiter style itself was fine. Not as useful as Lunar IMO but fine. Otherwise, 2 was just a bigger version of 1 really, there wasn't that tremendous of a difference beyond having more to do.

Jupiter would be cool if GR had better combat, but as it stands it just hampers movement as opposed to Lunar and Normal. Shit sucks, the weight behind it and the SFX sound really satisfying but there's barely anything you can do with it

story was shit in both
beyond that GR2 was just a bigger GR1

cee wee wee

Attached: 1539754464758.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>that backwards slide

Sick.

I did for a while then I lost interest. Tell me, is Kat gay for Raven?

No.

>No.
Thank god I dropped it then

yuristains. not even once.

The best way I can describe this game is that it's a modern Spider-Man 2. The core gameplay and missions aren't that great, but the movement system and physics are just so fucking good that it makes you want to play it. That and the setting/artstyle was pretty great.

They're the same person split in half.

I'm just waiting for progress on the model ripping and rigging.

The sequel improved on the first game in every regard though.

They're not.
Until Raven DLC they were completely independent entities. But because of the time paradox shenanigans and Raven effectively deleting herself from existence, she now exists somehow anchored in reality to Kat.
There was never some proto Kat-Dog that got split in two personalities at some point in time.

It's a form of encourage players to complete all 50 layers of the Delvool Trench mine and collect all the Gift Fragment talismans. Once you equip all 9 attributes, Kat's gravity gauge depletes at half (or less, can't remember) the normal rate and she also gets many other power ups: greater attack, greater defense, ability to carry more items in a stasis field, greater number of consecutive dodges, etc.

>servers shut down
>content gone fucking forever
>no patch to unlock anything lost because of the shut servers
>HEY GUYS BUY GRAVITY RUSH, DID YOU KNOW ABOUT GRAVITY RUSH WE'RE ADVERTISING IT EVERYWHERE GO ON AND GET IT NOW THAT THE SERVERS ARE GONE NEVER MIND WE DIDNT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE GAME ENOUGH TO GIVE IT ANY ATTENTION WHILE IT RELEASED

Attached: 1405823587000.png (299x322, 159K)

No, the Ultimate Shifter talisman is a reward from dusty tokens.
And you're mixing up the Gift Talismans with the True Final Step talisman.
The latter gives you SP gauge regen at the trade-off of greatly reducing your max health. And the gift talismans just give you a bunch of various hidden effects from other talismans.

I'd boot it up every once in a while just for the pleasure of doing a few treasure hunts. I didn't need to do them, I had long gotten every dusty coin unlock, they were just fun to do. I miss those days.

Attached: the snow sure is beautiful this evening.gif (500x375, 371K)

>Kat's game is revived on PC with the functioning online
>but it's an Epic Store exclusive
Y/N?

Attached: 1519836620741.png (721x949, 1.05M)

It's not worth Epic scanning my entire drive just to get 60fps kat

It's a Japan Studio property so fat chance of that happening, but at this point getting the series away from Sony sounds better than leaving it there.

Say what?

Attached: 1530412812413.jpg (1021x1200, 199K)

Attached: 1524618877031.png (500x356, 133K)

>the tutorial popup for taking pictures of chests for other players is still present
>frequently reminded of what I missed out on because I didn't have a PS4 at release

Attached: 1556905120023.jpg (800x800, 88K)

Just finished it, it's okay because Kat is cute.
Controls are retarded and there is nothing interesting to do beside the main missions(the last ones are fucking annoying)

Challenge missions > main missions

You can do exploration missions like the missing couple in 1 or the paintings in 2. 2 also had more stuff to do like the mines or the online stuff (RIP ;_;). And of course, it's an open world where you can just fuck around for the hell of it.

That old guy for the photo side mission totally fapped to Kat's picture later, didn't he?

No, I'm talking about the Gift Fragment I, Gift Fragment II, etc. talismans you get in the deepest levels of the Delvool Trench. You have to do some serious grinding to be able to merge and morph them into a Flower, Shell, and Seed talisman that contains all 9 of those fragments. Very few people manage to finish all 50 levels of the Delvool Trench mine and of those that do, fewer still manage to create the special talismans comprised of Gift Fragment attributes.

gravityrush.fandom.com/wiki/Talismans

I know what you're talking about, that's why I corrected you.

I love my wife Kat!

>Its only not okay when Samus does it

I did. I even did the grind before the servers shut down.

Attached: 1550141793112.jpg (731x832, 68K)

>Why didn't you play Kat's game?
Stuck on console I have zero interest in owning

Port it to switch and we'll talk :^)

Re-read what I wrote. I have every talisman possible in the game. I was not writing about the one that regenerates SP, I was not writing about the one that gives Kat unlimited gravity gauge at the cost of greatly decreased attack power.

I had a typo in my original response so perhaps the intent wasn't clear. It was supposed to be a flippant comment to encourage people to complete the Delvool mine and get all the Gift Fragment talismans as a way of making up for the fact that Unlimited Potential is no longer available due to the servers being taken offline.

It'll happen the same day Xenoblade 2 gets a PS4 port, and likely for the same reason.

Xenoblade 2 sold fine, Gravity Rush 2 did not

GR2 did okay considering it's a fairly niche kind of game that Sony hardly spent anything on marketing outside of Asia. It did about 350-400k, which is probably the highest selling game Toyama's had since the original Silent Hill.

The servers in all likelihood got taken down because they weren't driving PS+ subscriptions.

What's the point of telling lies that you know no one will believe?

They got taken down because no one bought or was playing the game, sugarcoat it all you want thats the reason severs wend down a scant two years after release. No one bought the game.

350K on a console with a 90 million install base is beyond pathetic, those are literally-who indieshit numbers. PS4 owners don't care about anything but AAA blockbusters and treadmills for microtransactions, actual video games often do poorly. I guarantee if it somehow released on the Switch it would pass PS4's lifetime total in a month.

Her age is stated in game?

>GR2 did okay
If it did okay the servers wouldn't have shut down

Can you never post a gravity rush thread ever again please ?

Attached: 337575431355.jpg (579x329, 25K)

I'll do it tomorrow. Just for you!

>spitting on the last wish of a dying monkey

He's merely pretending

Post Raven please!

Attached: kat 2b.webm (932x810, 748K)