We're still cool with Arlo though, right?

We're still cool with Arlo though, right?

Attached: based nintendo muppet.jpg (242x273, 19K)

God no! he sent a pic of his 13 inch curved up cock to a 5 year old little girl. Reminder that he's unironically a pedo.

Kirby bad
Yoshi good
2D mario bad
Mario and Luigi Bad
Paper Mario TTYD good
Pikmin good

anything else?

probably, most faggots here like to play with anime figurines and he likes to play with sesame street puppets so there's a lot in common

When were we ever?

Metokur watches him apparently. Probably does it ironically though.

your reply

Why does he only ever talk about first party Switch games?

Who in their right fucking mind watches this fucking Sesame Street wannabe faggot? His opinions on EVERYTHING are banal, his gimmick is fucking shit
>b-but the puppet makes him standout!
Fuck you. No, it makes him seem autistic and like his content is geared for children, which it very well might fucking be, seeing he fucking made a video about how to express opinions. His gimmick is shit because the puppet does nothing; replace it with an anime avatar and you get the same fucking thing.

i like him
i like his puppet
i see nothing wrong

>13 inch curved up cock
No wonder Muppets are only shown from the waist up.

He’s funny enough and harmless in the grand scheme of things. Don’t always agree with him though.

The novelty wore off?

He's yet another Youtube vlogger if you take the muppet off his hands. He's not funnier, or smarter, or better informed. It's not more clever, nor is it more charming. If you follow his Twitter I feel like he whines a lot.

The line between Arlo and whoever owns the muppet is pretty fucking thin at this point.

>I like shit opinions
>I like his dumb gimmick because I'm autistic, despite the fact that it can be replaced with literally anything else and it wouldn't matter
>i'm blind to the truth
wew lad

He always struck me as a cringy Nintendo asslicker. I always dislike his videos

Ever since I found out he was a convicted pedo I stopped watching him. His puppet costume alone was a red flag.

What videogame are we discussing in this thread

fuck off

Attached: 1530166866847.png (500x500, 43K)

user posted a picture of him at con a few threads ago.
I remember him looking exactly like he sounds if that makes sense.

I like him. Sometimes I'll listen to a video while I'm cooking or something. I don't care enough to actually sit down and watch one of his vids though.

>His opinions on EVERYTHING are banal
except when he hears about kirby and can barely contain the spergout