She is actually mesmerizing bros

She is actually mesmerizing bros...

Attached: 1557451204530.webm (672x378, 1.37M)

She has a penis...

Finally some high quality.

>no bra
confirmed prostitute

Attached: 9653382153_3a11a9df8a.jpg (500x375, 51K)

she is a whore...

>Make a remake being released by part because good goys
>Fuck it over with different gameplay than the original
>Graphics looks like shit
Shit, son...

Attached: 1557115067654.jpg (626x537, 35K)

>she

That jawline though

>Graphics looks like shit
Why do people always meme this? That's like the only thing about this game that's confirmed to be good

I hope Cloud isn't a fucking emo fag in this game. I hope Tifa and Vincent are still optional characters. I hope optional content is still a fucking thing. I hope the Weapons come back and that other super bosses are added; killing the giant snake Sephiroth impaled would be cool. I hope it doesn't have QTEs.
I hope Tifa has big tits.
FFXIII was my first FF game, played it back when it first launched when I was 17, and I've played several games since, currently playing IX on the Switch, and I am going to stop giving a shit about this series if we have another XIII or XV with this goddamn remake.

And they don't make a game. You're thinking about artstyle btw.

And to think she's gonna die, aghhhh.
DLC for saving her puhlease.

I'm glad she's dead.

Attached: 1283138643518.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

ah just another seething pc virgin, gotcha

I hope they make a $20 DLC that stops sephiroth from killing her but she still dies slightly later on in the story.

godlike names

>I hope Tifa and Vincent are still optional characters
I honestly don't think they will be, especially if the game is still episodic (god I hope not).

They probably don't want to make four versions of every cinematic (none, Yuffie only, Vincent only, both).

Spoilers. Some people never played the original.

I honestly want an alternate route in the 4th disc where she's alive.

I hope Yuffie and Vincent aren't optional because I didn't like how they basically didn't feel like fully fledged party members in that they couldn't ever actually impact the story themselves except for their own little things like the Wutai trip.

Yeah, meant Yuffie, not Tifa, but fuck man. They have to. Sure, make gaining them easy, but make them optional. Leave surprises for the newfags, and don't change things for the oldfags.

I hope that when you control Vincent it's exactly like Dirge of Cerberus with PS2 graphics

That's okay, I only want to hold her hand.

People are making threads with that spoiler as the title so I don't think it matters.

you're on Yea Forums, girls with dicks are fine too

xv is kino though

Attached: 1554613302755.jpg (7680x4320, 2.37M)

It's shit

nah it's kino

The game is shit, son.

>461608227
I did the permanent Aranea in your party glitch, it was pretty based. Haven't checked if they patched it out somehow even tho they failed the first time (only way to lose her was teleporting outside of main Lucis area) ((and because I haven't had a desire to play so I guess you are both right))

nah it's kino
also aranea has bigger tits than tifa

you can actually still do it
they also added that you can fight her at any camp spot with multiple difficulty versions of her from level 5 to max level 120 once you hit chapter 8