Explain to me how the idea of exclusives isn't complete bullshit

Explain to me how the idea of exclusives isn't complete bullshit.

Why should you have to spend hundreds of dollars on a shitty under powered console to play a few great exclusives that the console can only play at an inconsistent 30 fps?

Attached: 9e177736cf69b6a4cb83ecc5a726268c.jpg (633x633, 72K)

I want to eat her hair

nasty thot

Don’t kid yourself. At most, there is only one great exclusive on consoles.

I'm horny

>choker
muh dick, not enough women wear them

Because the console manufacturer funds these games specifically to sell their consoles. It's not good for the consumer but it's a sound business decision that I can't really be offended by. I just don't play the games.

lol

>I want to eat her hair
that's a new one

Doesn't bother me I'm not a poorfag

same

>abloo abloo why cant I play this game that wouldn't even exist if console maker didnt fund it?

I, too, I wish everything was on PC.
t. idort

Because not everyone wants to be a total faggot that plays on PC. The gap is ever-shortening. Pretty soon buying consoles will be cheaper than building a PC, and you'll get basically the same end result.

SHORT FOR THE HORNED REAPER

if those few exclusives were actually great, they'd be on pc

How many exclusives does PC get?

why do I keep falling for girls like these

Have sex

Why the fuck would I ever want to buy a console if every game came to the PC?
That market would die off so fucking fast. They need special games worth buying the console for. Nintendo has their recognizable IP's, Sony has Bloodborne, and Xbox doesn't have jackshit, which you can kind of think of as its mascot.

EVERYTIME I CLOSE MY EYES

G-G#-A#-G#5

It reaffirms my choice of console/store

I went through the 360 days with a PS3, and all my friends played Halo and Gears and I had to miss out.

Now I have a PS4 with some of the best games, and so do all my friends, and they're all enjoying playing PS4 and haven't even thought about going back to Xbox.

I suffered last gen. But it was worth it for Sony to come out on top this gen.

Multiplatform games are killing gaming

>back then most games were made for 1 platform (ported by other developers later after release)
>working on 1 platform gave then more time and resources to make a polish game and refine content
>with a smaller budget it gave them a lot of creative freedom to make wacky weird games
>7th gen more and more developers going multiplatform
>working on multiple platforms meant requiring a lot more money and developers
>a lot more money meant less creative risk and developers pushing DLC and microtransactions to recoup the costs
>making a game for a larger audience went you had to dumb down and streamline mechanics for a majority of people to understand

Give me one reason why multiplatform is good without saying MUH EVERYONE GETS TO PLAY XD

1. Proprietary loaders that try to hog RAM, even when the actual game is running
2. Steam keeps raising prices and now games that I have purchased are going to The Epic Store
3. Newer graphics cards have ridiculous prices and require mandatory Windows 10
4. PC piracy is out of control. No piracy does not help gaming, when 15,000+ people download a game, they are not advertising it for free.
5. PC gamers expect their ports to be optimized to the hundreds of possible builds out there. Even when they know for a fact they are getting a lazy port by some random third-party studio.
6. If Sony, Nintendo, or Microsoft fund a project from the ground up, why should PC gamers get to brag over the actual people who helped fund those companies?

TL;DR: PC gamers are entitled.

Attached: The Game Awards.jpg (600x338, 40K)

>post made hours after State of Play
Sure thing switch fag

Attached: 1038r028430824.jpg (1024x530, 55K)

Attached: 1527279356415.jpg (437x431, 28K)

Its business, Nintendo makes majority of their money from hardware sales, so you make big first party games with tiny budgets and its nothing but profit.
No Mario game has had a budget above 900k

But state of play had no games

>consoles will be cheaper than building a PC, and you'll get basically the same end result.
COPE

Attached: 1512433606675_0.jpg (1968x896, 442K)

You're looking at it from the consumer's perspective because you're a sheltered child with a turd between your ears. Now give it a good try and put yourself in the position of the hardware manufacturer. It should become evident why this happens at all.
You're not a 4 year old and I'm sure you could reach the appropriate conclusion yourself, if you weren't on a years long tard-stupor.

>Why should you have to spend hundreds of dollars on a shitty under powered console to play a few great exclusives
Because the people who made the "shitty console" are the same people who made the exclusives you bitch about.
If you don't like it you can make your own games, meanwhile go play a QTE movie from BASEDNY

>posts pic of girl to hide the fact that you're an incel
lmao fucking PC virgins are cringe

Yes, that's what you are doing and will be doing in the future.

>her

whos the guy?

The fallacy is in assuming those games would exist at all or in the same manner without exclusives. Exclusives, or the promise of exclusivity, fund those games to be made in the first place.

I still think it's a bullshit practice but it's at least not complete bullshit. There is a pro there for consumers that's not just for the companies involved.

Normally i'd be against exclusives but in the SNES, GENESIS and PC era (and the eras before) every game was an exclusive and defined each console so I'm not sure it's bad.

Attached: 1551482584260.png (989x940, 123K)

Seething pc c u ck mad he cant pirate everything