I miss the old yogscast

I miss the old yogscast.

Attached: core.jpg (480x360, 31K)

I still enjoy them, but their early minecraft videos were top kino

For me, it's the Creatures. I do remember watching a lot of Israphel, too.

>modern yogscast is just ttt, gta races, and the occasional shill video
nothing beats the old days of SOI, Tekkit and adventure maps. Shit was my childhood. I still listen to the Triforce but it's nowhere near as kino as the Yogpod

>Yogscast stopped doin SoI because of some falling out with someone
>Sjin probably got sick of spending hours and hours building the extravagant sets they used in the series
>Jaffa Factory took 100 episodes but never really went anywhere, too much roleplay
>Moonquest was almost ruined by Duncan getting stoned and fucking off to do his own thing
>Moonquest went shit because they never really actually did anything on the moon and their moonbase was basically an empty room
>Their space station was the same, an empty donut
>They gradually quit doing videos
>They quit doing their podcast because "I thought we stopped doing this once we started making money"
>They just shit out endless TTT videos with literal whos and Hat Films now.
>Sips got sick of their shit year ago, made some kino Murder and Prophunt videos but now has become just another generic streamer
>Their new podcast doesnt have Simon in it and instead has Sips and that fuckin leech cunt P*rion Fl*x that no-one fucking likes
I was dubious about Duncan joining them at first but the real cancer was when they started adding literal whos and random guildies like Kim and InTheLittleWood to their team.
Fuck them.
They had something good with the first 30 something YogPods, their early Minecraft videos and Sips' Murder/Prophunt videos but they're youtube/twitch cancer now.

Attached: 1552786801048.jpg (772x772, 40K)

it's because triforce is just Pflax talking non-stop while Sips just laughs/agrees occasionally and Lewis chimes in his own opinion.
Pflax fuckin ruins everything he's in. Dude is a fame leech who's only known because he hangs out with other famous youtubers (Yogs, TB, Arumba, Purge etc).

The podcast would be better with just Lewis and Sips playing games together. Their early Team DD videos where Lewis talked and sips played a game were basically what the early yogpod was

An hes not even that popular. Barely gets 500 viewers per stream despite being involved in DOTA tournaments and leeching off YOGS for years

>sips becomes a twitchfag
sips is legitimately the only good member of the yogscast left. Now he makes shitty streams instead of kino yt vids like Skyrim and Cities Skylines. I watch his streams from time to time but they're not the same
you're right on pflax being a leech. He mustled his way in TDD when it was just supposed to be Sips and Lewis fucking about

>basically what the early yogpod was
apparently Simon didn't know that the early yogpods were being recorded, Lewis just recorded their conversations when they were just fucking around in Stormwind or whatever. God tier bants from it

You can tell when they made the switch to actually sitting down to record them.

Who else cried when Old Peculiar died?

Duncan and Sjin still play Minecraft a lot.

Duncan even started a new magic mods series that led into the new Flux Buddies series.

I really hope this thread is ironic.

Attached: that 9 year old boomer who watched minecraft letsplays.jpg (1522x1143, 322K)

honestly the only good thing that's happened since tekkit is Tom's channel

fuck off old yogs was kino

he tried to warn us

Attached: 4570056888.jpg (900x900, 78K)

Eceleb shills are working overtime because of the sticky

>Shit was my childhood
I'm sorry to hear that

I honestly never thought he would go through with the whole channel ending thing. I guess it was for the best, we never got to see him get shit

>when they prank called sips
early yogpod was so fucking good
triforce is nice and all but you can't beat the original

Attached: 1550277262993.jpg (384x384, 13K)

>its another "pyrion talks about his kids" podcast

Attached: 1535909990024.png (800x799, 616K)

please don't post my youtube account here thanks

How come Deep Space Turtle Chase never got a sequel? I was looking forward to more of those.

>tfw they drove the sipsgate jokes into the ground because they did it every fucking year for the charity streams

Attached: just why.jpg (800x614, 66K)

probably got bored of it or forgot about it. They did that with a lot of series.

what are the chances that shadow of israphel ever does get some sort of big thing

>It's another "Lewis soapboxes about vegetarianism" podcast

>tfw you first heard about sips having a kid all those years back
>all those years pass and now that kid is now in school and old enough to be playing games with his dad
>im still on my computer watching youtube videos like a loser

really? never tuned into the christmas stuff since I'm a burger and the timing was annoying. that's too bad

Not likely. The museum server got nuked and lewis just got sick of organising them. That's the stated reason why it stopped.

zero

fans never know when to let things die. I mean fuck, look at how beaten to death things like datlof or ross's eat shit got

>datlof
the civ games were one of the few good things they used to do. Season 2 and 7 were absolute kino but they ruined it by inviting a bunch of literal who's and making them all streams

duncan never joined, he was there from the start. He was their artist and then started appearing in videos. The majority of yogs members were in before they ever had channels as most played characters in SOI

Zero. Lewis said it just fizzled out because all the people involved behind the scenes started taking off with their own channels and it became too difficult to get things going

that stupid fucking daltos retard RUINED the civ channel for me, hes such a typical ameriburger that its painful

I still think lewis is absolutely hilarious
save the world with ben is some of the best content they put out. I love watching them go back and play old games

This. Most of the OG crew were part of the WoW guild. You can hear Duncan in some pretty early yogpod episodes and hes in the super early L4D videos

>ROFL MEMES PEPES EPIC TWITCH EMOTES
Seriously, who's fucking idea was it to let this idiot be on camera. He should've stuck to editing

Attached: this fucker.png (1080x1601, 856K)

>literal jew

Management decided that the original crew are a bunch of 30+ boomers now and they needed some zoomer blood

Who's the cutest Yog and why is it Leozaur?

>it's another leo worship episode

Attached: oh baby.jpg (177x278, 8K)

She's unironically the cutest. And her tummy is made for cummies

>that episode of their minecraft lets play when they first notice Israphel

Attached: 1530846302006.jpg (704x579, 55K)

As a kid I don't know if I'd ever seen something quite so exciting.

The only yogs content I really enjoy any more is the Chilluminati stream, the HarryBarryHarry and Tom stream, Studs (basically a podcast), and minecraft (which the stream version is basically a podcast when they forget to start or stop recording an episode).
I do wish they'd make a new YogsQuest, though. They were fun.

>tfw no pint-sized yorkshire lass gf
why even live

Attached: bouphe.jpg (240x240, 12K)

Same. I'm getting too old for this shit.

Attached: revenant balls.png (252x235, 31K)

idk how you people can remember the names so well. we are like a decade away from this

did anything become of that game they tried to make or did they end up scamming a bunch of kids on kickstarter?

shes 30 years old yano

You watch videos of the same people nearly every day, for the better part of a decade and try not to remember their names.
I like Bouphe, but I can't stand her solo streams. I find she's a lot better when streaming with others (her and simon, as well as her and the hat boiks are pretty good). Same for Leo, I also find her better when streaming with other people compared to her solo streams.
The latter. Their new-ish published game Caveblazers is pretty decent, though, and they'll never stop beating the dead horse of "stealing the Yogventures money" jokes.

nothing ever came of it because they realized it was too ambitious so they dogpiled onto another similar project that also failed. The official line is that there wasn't enough money but I reckon they're full of shit

>Shit was my childhood

Attached: 5765373886.jpg (158x165, 9K)

What

There are adults browsing this board right now who were born in 2001.

>mfw born in 1999

Attached: 1557317684151.jpg (580x722, 33K)

Maybe the sequel just never got made. I know the map was by the Voxel Box and I don’t think they’ve been active for a while.

Leo is like a cute mom

Yogscast? What the fuck? Aren't you guys too old for that?
>2011 was 8 years ago and 18 year olds now would have been 10
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

if he was 10 then hes 18 now.

Since this thread is still up while Jared threads get taken down, is it fair to say that the jannies don't care about eceleb threads, but instead they care about eceleb thread spam? When the news first broke there where tons of threads about him.

Attached: 1554693946795.gif (311x362, 1.99M)

they've always been pretty inconsistent when it comes to uncommon threads. that's why so many people shout about the giantbomb double standard. threads about giantbomb rarely get deleted, but they also happen a lot less frequently than most other eceleb threads

I know that, but their videos shouldve stayed with just Simon and Lewis. Duncan was originally added into some videos because he had to handhold the other two about how to do shit in Tekkit. Eventually he became a regular member of their videos and they started expanding the Yogscast brand by slapping other guildies in with their own channels/series/cameos etc.
And it's not even their good guildies. Whatever happened to Virian and Yohimitsu from the early early early yogpods? They were at least somewhat based.

coming back to watch their new stuff actually feels pretty comfy, ngl

they appeared in a bonus level for some Tower Defense game too I think and got money for that.
And I think they had Honeydew as a hero or an announcer pack in Heroes of Newerth or some shit.

I was 30-something when I first found the Yogpod, back before anyone knew who they were and it was just 2 british mates talkin shit on Ventrilo.
Pity there's no other podcasts that capture the vibe or are anywhere close to as funny. The few that get close are too tryhard or they're American (ie: not funny)

Plus Simon was playable in that Sonic racing game a few years back.

it's a real shame simon's become a bit of a fag in recent years. it's crazy going back and listening to the early yogpod and comparing it to how he is now

>unironic nostalgia for fucking Yogcaat
no NO STOP IT
FUCKING STOP
I WASNT READY FOR THE MW2 NOSTALGIA, THEN THE MINECRAFT NOSTALGIA, THEN FUCKING SKYRIM NOSTALGIA
STOP IT
GET THE FUCKING CONDUCTOR, HE'S DRUNK, WE'RE GOING TOO FAST

Fun fact: there is a video of simon saying nigger on the channel right now.

it's because back in early yogpod he was an unemployed, alcoholic smoker who ate lots of chocolates.
now he's got money and a job where he basically just hangs out at an office doing nothin all day. the money, fame and power gets to everyone's head somewhat and in his case he earns fat stacks literally just playing WoW or Minecraft in an office all day and only has to cameo in one or two videos a week.

simon is very annoying and makes the same jokes on tom's channel every time he's on it

try the livestreams of them recording duncan's skyblock series as it is top quality minecraft content

Tom and Ben warhammer is pretty great, shame they stopped doing the Vs multiplayer.

I needed a double take on that picture cause i thought it said Israel

wtf stop posting gifs of me

>Having tons of random women and literally whos on your videos that depend on chemistry between each other

Ben and Tom should ALWAYS be together theyre one of the best combos

Attached: 1552457514604.png (851x768, 771K)