ONE!

ONE!

Attached: Great-Shinobi-Owl.jpg (1920x1080, 114K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/tor5s
youtube.com/watch?v=CwmsbuInhfY
youtube.com/watch?v=KUqrQNl-TvI
youtube.com/watch?v=7FcFwk_S8qI
youtube.com/watch?v=iERhmvRAYuc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1CVbW9r6g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Seriously why can't I find his death-mocking dialogue anywhere? It was actually really cool hearing him recite it each time you die.

Nothing wrong with me

seriously the most kino moment fromsoft history is when the owl counts your lives

TWO

NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE

>hilariously easy on first playthrough
>becomes a master of posture charmless + bell, takes fucking forever to take down and very difficult to punish in phase 2 with the poison spam
genuinely a very different experience, glad i went for the platinum

no this is the most kino moment

streamable.com/tor5s

LET THE NORMIES HIT THE FLOOR
LET THE NORMIES HIT THE

Attached: 1555093777183.jpg (640x747, 34K)

Please stop listening to me and my divine waifu knocking katanas thank you

i just found out he isnt counting your lives, but reciting the three rules of the iron code. Still, the most kino shit ever.

>that's... my boy
Despite being a literal backstabbing bastard that part made me feel for him a bit.

seconded. Owl deserves more art. For the brief interaction we had with him we was a cool ass dude.

Attached: TheFathers.jpg (640x640, 67K)

>2019
>i am forgotten

Owl Father who art in Hirata was the best fucking fight I have enjoyed in a souls game, probably ever, even better than Isshin imo.
>his phase 2 dialogue and the owl of light coming down
I got real goosebumps

>Dying to him in combat makes him recite the Iron Code including the third rule: "One! The parent is absolute. Their will must be obeyed. ...Yet I'm sensing some insubordination" "Two! The master is absolute. You give your life to keep him safe. You bring him back at any cost. ...At this rate, you'll lose him again" "Three! Fear is absolute. There is no shame in losing one battle. But you must take revenge by any means necessary! ...I wonder if you've got it in you - to bring me down."

Owl NEVER backstabbed you, and the Wolf NEVER backstabbed him. That was the entire point of that encounter, Owl testing his resolve as more than his son, a man, to see what he would do. He was distraught that you disobeyed him, but knew the day would inevitably come and tested your strength to make sure he taught you well.

Attached: The Wolf and the Owl.jpg (750x1065, 174K)

Such a good fucking fight. I remember that feeling that I may never actually beat him and then coming back to school his ass in NG+. Amazing fight.

That's it right there, it was so fucking cool. I listened to it first in JP, is his English VA any good?

Attached: The Owl.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

>Owl NEVER backstabbed you
then who backstabbed him in Hirata

AND TO THE FOUR

He LITERALLY stabbed you through the back after you take out Lady Butterfly and left you for dead until Kuro saved you with shota magic.

Pretty short code desu

>plan the seige of hirata
>steal the branch from the everblossom tree
>tell lady butterfly to kidnap kuro
>just to test his adopted son's strength??
are you sure about that?

Attached: 1556291265890.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

What was he even going to do with that branch?

nope, english voice over is bland and emotionless.
i was planning to do a new game plus run with english VA but changed after like 2 mins into the run.

dont know, but the branch is found on him when you kill him after siding with kuro.

I'll be giving the divine child a divine child if you know what I mean.

He likely knew it was somehow linked to the immortality he coveted but probably didn't understand its link to the dragon. Also probably didn't fully understand what he was doing but knew he needed the kid and the branch at least, hence his plans to acquire both.

Yeah and the branch is needed to end immortality and the sacrifice of your own life. Not sure what he would want with that.

It was needed for Immortal Severance. By taking the branch and letting it wilt and die, he was effectively preventing anyone from ever achieving it, thus making him invincible if he ever got it like he wanted. Unfortunately for him, Buddha had other plans

Attached: GeishaSamurai.jpg (1280x1719, 242K)

so thats why the divine dragon one less arm....
coz owl stole a branch and the divine dragon is somehow the tree.

Attached: images (2).jpg (678x452, 20K)

Nope. That never happened. I never fought him at Hirata. Fuck you guys.

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.png.jpg (820x791, 136K)

Branch was purification. Severence doesn't need the branch.
>Severance
Just dragon tears
>Purification
Tears and branch
>Return
Tears on ice

Shu...ra?

Attached: 1554091796940.gif (372x200, 1.32M)

He was a bad dad that didn't even give you a name, just called you a starving wolf and treated you like one of his tools.
Isshin is your adoptive father throughout the game, gives you an appropriate nickname, trusts you to protect his grandson, teaches you his own personal fighting techniques, and treats you as a warrior of equal skill.

youtube.com/watch?v=CwmsbuInhfY

>adoptive father
pretty sure you meet this guy same day, the events of sekiro go down in like one afternoon

>and treats you as a warrior of equal skill

Oh yeah, that's why he pulls out the guns and magic.

Kuro isn't Isshin's grandon. He's the last of some literally who clan

>the events of sekiro go down in like one afternoon
genichiro grows a beard in one day?

wat? he never grows a beard? wat're talking about?

It's really surprising how much of a gamechanger charmless bell is.
Owl and Butterfly on my first run were pushovers that I walked over first try through sheer brute force and then on NG++ charmless they're absolute fucking dickstompers that forced me to learn their moveset more than any other boss in the game, even Isshin.
Really wish vanilla NG had consistent chip damage on block and a bit more posture on certain bosses, would've made for a way more enjoyable first experience.

He never grows a beard. The game literally starts at dawn and ends as the sun rises the next day. You fight saint Isshin at like 3 or 4 AM

it's called five o'clock shadow. one day you might have to deal with it too

He pulls out the gun coz he realises that you choose the loli path and must be put down.

Genichiro never grows a beard. What?

>he played the game in English

Attached: Jack_Frost_1.jpg (111x125, 3K)

A true shinobi would be willing to lower himself into the dank abyss of loli in order to preserve the gleaming heights of shota.

Well a Loli pregnant with a shota is just the best of both worlds

Isshin ditching the sword to fight dirty is the ultimate sign of respect

facial hair, not a beard, my mistake
he was clean shaven in the starting cutscene and at ashina castle and had a budding moustache in the last
you don't grow that over the course of one day

Attached: genichirostache.png (1920x1080, 1.07M)

>be a student at Ashina dojo
>mastered all the techniques from ichimonji to the cross
>finally time to be taught the secret final technique
>they give you a gun

ENGLISH EMMA SOUNDS LIKE AN ANIME CHARACTER

Attached: madRyu.jpg (557x488, 36K)

>you don't grow that over the course of one day
You don't?

nobody does
you get stubble or small hairs at best

Win your battles.
Nothing else matters. Just win.

t. hairlet
grown men grow a fair amount of facial hair in a day

It's just stylization of the character to make him look more wild and disheveled. There is more evidence to suggest Sekiro takes place over one day than for the opposite case

He isn't? I thought it was some weird family line thing since when you first meet Genichiro at the top of Ashina Castle he says something like "How's grandfather?" so I assumed the two were cousins and both descendants of Isshin.
How the hell did some kid from the Hinatas become the Divine Heir then?

you emasculated me big man but where are your proofs

You want proof men grow facial hair over time?

Going from clean shaven to a passable moustache over the course of less than 24 hours is not doable, so yes I do need proofs.

Not complaining. I wish I got this baby sooner.

Attached: YojimboGun.png (300x161, 21K)

Genichiro is Isshin's grandson. I don't remember that line. Did you meet Isshin before the fight? Isshin is a usurper, he staged a coup, he finds Kuro and drags you into his shit to save muh ashina

couldn't I also argue that the argument for the game taking place over the course of one day by the daylight cycle progressing from morning to night is also a stylised representation of the reality in order to make the story progress feel tangible to the player?

Isshin didn't desire the immortality, that was Genichiro's decision.

Agree with this. I never even considered the possibility that all the events could have took place in one day; it's fucking ridiculous.

Genichiro says it to Kuro when they're at the tower top, right before your first proper fight with him, asks him how grandfather is. He must just be referring to how Isshin visits with Kuro sometimes.
Makes sense that Isshin just "annexed" the Hirata estate during Isshin's Big Adventure.

if some fucker kept throwing bang-snaps in my eyes when we're trying to have a good clean fight, i'd pull out the 1500s equivalent of a glock in a heartbeat

Why would such a major set piece and theme not be hard evidence for it but a dubious wispy mustache on a single character is

I'm gonna do as many runs for as many dubs there are and you can't stop me!
can't wait to hear it in spanish

>Genichiro says it to Kuro
Pretty sure he was talking to Emma there.

This, and vice versa. Isshin pulling out his piece is basically a free pass to go nuts with your own gimmicks. Great final fight.

This guy gets it.

Attached: Sekiroâ„¢_ Shadows Die Twice_20190509194326.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAME IS GYOBU MASATAKA ONIWA!!!

AS I BREATHE, YOU WILL NOT PASS THE CASTLE GATE!!!

>expect noble sword fight
>guy starts with umbrella nonsense
>fuck it, wheres my gun

He was asking Emma as Isshin‘s physician.

You're right, my bad. I forgot she was there too.
youtube.com/watch?v=KUqrQNl-TvI

Because so many things happen over the course of this one day for it to feel remotely possible for it to be true. Finding all the ingredients to sever immortality should be no easy task considering Tomoe failed at the very same thing beforehand, and for Sekiro to do it in one day seems unrealistic.

I was kinda disappointed he wasn't wearing his Samurai armor from the opening cinematic

>tfw this game forces me to enter The Zoneâ„¢ during pretty much every single enemy encounter

Attached: 1547303543120.jpg (700x719, 63K)

In subsequent playthroughs, is there any reason to return to Hirata Estate?

Attached: sexual-harassment-company.jpg (475x339, 30K)

It's crunch time in Ashina bro. I think it just feels that way because first playthrough you can spend 30+ hours just trying to find everything and complete the game. The game can be beaten in like 5 hours (really short when you get good) and the time transition starts feeling more natural. Also its just a game bro

My favorite moments in dark souls were 1 on 1 unique humanoid enemy fights, this whole game is just that
>tfw that chained ogre who isn't a boss

Hella jizo statues

Memories

>dark souls but you only have one main weapon and like 5 choices for off hand weapon

Attached: a11.jpg (600x450, 33K)

There really is nothing much going on in the game that wouldn‘t fit in a single day.
>Starting at the base of Ashina castle, Sekiro makes his way to the top and rescues Kuro by mid morning
>From then until evening, he procures and finds Fushigiri/the 3 items that compose the Minamoto incense. This search is enclosed within the surrounding area and it takes until evening
>Sekiro fucks off to the Minamoto palace and stays there for the initial hours of night
>During the time he is there, the Shogun invades Ashina. Sekiro comes back and endgame happens and ends as the game approaches dawn.

I just heard this dudes English va.
I don't know WHAT the fuck they were thinking there, but I love it.

I can't imagine how else he could have done it.
If he wasn't screaming, it wouldn't have worked.

To fight the bosses, why else?

big facts, I was hoping German VA would deliver even better but holy shit he was passive as hell. Sucks cause German and Japanese are the only ones worth playing the game in. youtube.com/watch?v=7FcFwk_S8qI

Wait, you can actually block in sekiro? I thought you could only deflect like in MGR?

You can but it sucks up a lot of posture

The other dubs are so flat, that a single line of dialogue convinced me that English is the "canon" dub
>MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAME
>THEN I WILL STRIKE YOU DOWN AS MANY TIMES AS IT TAKES
>I HAVE AS MANY BURDENS AS ASHINA HAS ENEMIES

That's wrong because the sun sets and rises multiple times throughout the entire game.

is that the eng dub?
if so no that's not as kino as the sub

I mean, if it was this amazing immortal life springing tree - he probably figured it'd a nice thing to have

the sub is actually inferior during that scene

just hold down the button you deflect with and you can block anything that isn't a sweep or grab attack. it's pretty dumb.

don't listen to this retard, the english VA is orgasmic

it's better than JPs

He says the last time they met was at Kuro’s grandfather’s funeral. The Hirata line have been revered in Ashina for ages. Isshin’s line is different, he was a random samurai who unified the region 20 years prior to the game beginning, and established Ashina clan as an actual clan with its own heraldry and army and government rather than a random backwater country. The new Ashina clan are the political rulers of Ashina country, and the Hirata clan are much older religious figures.

you literally admit you can't tell if it's dub or sub, but you still insist dub is worse
weebs have fucking brain damage

Okay so I've gotten up to Isshin but I went back to beat the demon of hatred and he seems way harder than him. Like how the fuck do I even approach him, he seems to be impossible to parry too. The fuck is the solution to this faggot

Attached: Big faggot.jpg (1080x600, 129K)

You are playing a game made by Japanese developers, set in the Sengoku Japan, and the game says the intended way to play is in Japanese.
You are also posting on an anime website.
Kill yourself westacuck.

Good summary, thanks.

Owl (father) is probably my favourite fight in the game now, and I really like how he compliments me as I beat his ass. For some reason I find the Great Shinobi Owl fight in Ashina Castle to be harder than the second fight. The arena and camera sucks major ass for that fight, so it suprised me it was used for like fucking 4 different bosses.

run fast and hit him in the dongus

i hardly parried at all
it's really just dashing around and baiting out certain attacks
just play until you learn what those are

you are braindead. stop posting.

simple

youtube.com/watch?v=iERhmvRAYuc

what's the point in walking into a boss fight then invalidating the entire thing

>he doesn't air swim into the boss fight and then invalidate the entire thing
scrub

It's a poorly designed boss, not deserving of me putting in work to learn his poorly telegraphed attacks. Sekiro's tagline is "kill ingeniously", and this is probably the most ingenious way I ever killed a Souls boss.

So all the stuff that you learn in the rest of the game about parrying is basically useless then. Kinda dumb but I can work with that.
I'm not that much of a faggot to cheese bosses like that.

every attack is dodgable and fair, it's like a well crafted souls boss but with jumping, running, and parrying as an element
my only issue is that it has too much health

Because she is an anime VA.

>So then some asshole fed my son to a giant slug, but I never liked him that much anyway..

you're parrying out the ass in pretty much every other fight
having one fight that's a bit different is fine

>so then some asshole fed my son (female) to a giant slug[...]

Attached: 1464086397213.jpg (1024x896, 135K)

Him using his gun against you IS the sign of respect. Mastery over different arms and using whatever you have at disposal to win is the Ashina Style. He wanted to fight against someone where he will literally have to pull out all his tricks, and he did. Against you, the only person that he can respect in this shit show.

>he seems to be impossible to parry too
You can parry basically everything that isn't a projectile or his charge attack. Parrying his stomps is the easiest way to avoid them.

Dude, isnt it badass how he can cancel out of his downward swing and counter your dodge with completely unique moves? I fucking love that fight.

Wasnt genny kuros cousin?
Im probably wrong but if im not Isshin would be kuros great uncle.

He can mikiri your ass too if you're in the habit of thrust attacks.
Owl (Padre) was just as if not more kino than the Isshin (Santo de la Espada) fight.

You'll die doing that on hardship mode

I know, chip damage and posture buildup will do the player in. I still think it's dumb though.

As someone who loves Souls games and thought the same for months, fucking play this game.

IF you even remotely like DS, then fucking do it.

I spent a good 4 hours trying to take him down whereas Isshin had me spend about six tries. By the time I reached Isshin, my fangs must've been honed.

Nothing wrong with me

Lol ok just know you’re not even fighting at that poibt

I never liked Soulsborne games but I decided to give Sekiro a shot. I think it ruined action games for me moving forward, cause nothing could ever feel as good as clashing blades with another enemy. I watched the new trailer for the FF7 Remake and the lack of crunch when you hit enemies turned me off.

It's not dark souls you retard

>i just found out

so you're illiterate ?

It doesn't. The sun moves linearly as you progress the story. Once it becomes night it doesn't become day until you start NG+

Well I kinda got the feeling his clothes would match what Genichiro was wearing. Also the sword Saint must've been really fucking confusing to those that didn't find the scroll about the black sword

>DLC has Sekiro travel to the west, which is Korea
>background is the Japanese invasion where righteous ministry forces fight the evil kimchee who had it coming
wtf Raimi?

Malcontent, fire umbrella and running. Or use the gyobu skip on him. I find the demon harder than Isshin but for all the wrong reasons; won't bother with him in NG+ for sure

i played it in jap, but
>english is emotionless
is BTFO only because of the existence of
MY NAME

>Also the sword Saint must've been really fucking confusing to those that didn't find the scroll about the black sword
Forget the second mortal blade, where the fuck did he get tamura's spear from?

It's like playing an Ace Combat game and hitting the level or moment a rival ace squad comes at you. Shit turns up to 11 and you fly like never before when you were just splashing nameless goons and bombing bunkers.

>Hell
Or if you don't want to settle for that you can consider that the location of the ISS fight is where Ashina killed that guy so the spear is just lying around.

Or consider how whenever you beat a boss they dissolve into ash like Thanos snapped them out of existence along with their weapons so a spear coming out of nowhere isn't a big deal left unexplained.

Hey whats the final techinque that you get from emma after you learn all the moves?

There is a scroll? I just heard the eavesdrop about it.

He's not wrong though americuck.

The spear's existence makes me exceptionally angry because I suck dick at deflecting it
HOW MY BLOOD BOILS

Attached: 20190502120918_1.jpg (1920x1080, 184K)

But the spear is super telegraphed, the movement is so long and slow.
Also he starts doing easily punishable sweeps.

I have a lot of problems telling SS Isshin's moves apart, I can never remember which combos have fast sword strikes in amongst the spear waving. So I end up deflecting too early, trying deflect again when I see the spear, the window narrows so I block and take big chip damage
OR I don't block or deflect it some how, have to stabilise by pressing L1 because it knocks you down then end up blocking the follow up attack for even more chip damage
cumulative failures

Bait his jumps, literally, easy to deflect and punishable as fuck.

>DLC you play as Genichiro finding the black mortal blade
>Last boss is shura wolf dual wielding mortal blades.

So it seems that Owl isn't disappointed that you stayed loyal to Kuro after all.

You get a skill from Emma?
I learned all skills already but it was in a Shura ending run so my Emma is dead lol.

It really does sound like a guy screaming at you from across a fortress. Based VA

>Guy talks about master illusionist
>Walk into room.
>See child I was looking conspicuously in the middle of the room.
>"OH FUCK SEKIRO LOOK OUT THROW A FUCKING SHURIKEN AT IT FUCKING KILL IT NO DON'T FUCKING HUG IT IT'S A TRAP"
>It was the real kid.
>Butterfly was using the knowledge that you know that she's a master illusionist to try to bait you into disregarding/bullying the real Kuro.
I fucking love this game's writing.

Or, you know, you're just autistic and you attacked a blatant fight trigger.

That's overthinking it but sure, why not

Genny was killed by Owl. Who are we playing as if we're fighting Shura Sekiro?

he literally says "that's my boy" when you kill him. did you fall for the "disappointment" he feigned when you refused to obey the code?

>Or if you don't want to settle for that you can consider that the location of the ISS fight is where Ashina killed that guy so the spear is just lying around.
Doesn't work, he gave it to Gyoubu
Famed horn-spear once used by Gyoubu Masataka Oniwa. Affix to the Shinobi Prosthetic to create a Prosthetic Tool. The horn contracts to pull enemies in, also capable of stripping crude armour. When the horn was broken during the rebellion, Isshin praised it for its "Splendid Shape", awarding Oniwa with the cross-bladed spear of Shuzen Tamura.

Gotta clear Hirata to fight Owl (Father)

This game will be the first, and the last, game which I will complete not because I am enjoying it, but because I am stupidly preserving my "cred".

Fuck all of you.

Attached: 1533264987451.jpg (629x505, 33K)

>playing games for the approval of user

Autism or sadist?

Why not play it for fun?
This game makes you feel so fucking good when you finally lean how to read all the moves and react accordingly

Attached: SEKIRO SHADOWS DIE TWICE 2019.04.19 - 16.21.13.54.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

youre doing it wrong you idiot
drop it and come back a few weeks later, start a new game
youll enjoy it

if you dont enjoy it dont fuccking play it dumbass

I love how Genichiro hammers down all the essentials into you.
The only shit part of the fight is that for some reason I couldn't block/delfect his side slash during combo sometimes despite hitting the button on the exact same time every single time.

if you are bad at the game im not sure what kind of cred you had in the first place pham

You might be autistic. He's pissed that you betrayed him, but he's battle-mad. Going toe-to-toe with his surrogate son on the battlefield is still a happy outcome for him.

parry only his stomps, dodge everything else, stay close to him, you can beat him without prosthetics if you learn how to handle each of his moves
just don't run at him after his dash if you're not fast enough, he WILL kill you with his fireballs, just bait him and find another opportunity to close the distance

>battle-mad
>tries to skip and avoid battles where he can

>High Monk is actually legitimately useful to counter sweeps
I hate it

You can be nuts and still have tactics, buddy. No need to subject yourself to a fight and lose stamina when there's a good chance there's another fight right around the corner.

>This game makes you feel so fucking good when you finally lean how to read all the moves and react accordingly
The first few times. It has long grown tiresome.

My father had to shave 2 times a day, at morning and at night, because he his hair grew so fucking fast it was insane.

owl stole it from someone else who cut the branch, I can't remember the name

I'm not gonna reply to all of the people that think this took place over a day, but hopefully you'll all hear. Evidence of this taking weeks or even months in rough order of most compelling to least.

1. The bridge that connects the spot where you fight chained ogre and the place you find badger is out when you first get there. During the siege, it has been repaired. This is not a tiny bridge or some planks, but a huge main bridge. This took some doing.

2. Emma and Doujun both research and apply cures for dragonrot/new ways to make red eyed people. This takes some time.

3. Patches procures supplies three different times, the final time involves using a big guy to scour at least one battlefield. It's very odd to imagine all that happening in a day, tho i guess not impossible.

4. the divine child harvests rice and then snow rice at least once each. i guess it could be magic but it seems weird to have it coming out multiple times a day. She couldn't help out ashina with that shit?

5. Isshin goes from ill to dead very fast. i know everyone is always talking about how close he is to death but he seemed to be doing okay when he was tenguing around.

I know this is a semi open metroidvania or whatever, but i think the world is still a relative approximation, rather than a literal roadmap of the area.

I agree that the various mentions of nightfall being when magic comes back or what the fuck ever are really confusing since the progression does make it sorta seem like it's one day, but seriously, explain the fucking bridge.

undertale did this first

no, he was disappointed the plan didn't work out, but he was not disappointed in wolf. his brief grief was fake and merely used as a way to get a backstab on wolf

But the fucking bridge that connects badger's first spawn to the area after chained ogre gets repaired. That's more than a day's work.

>le kino
Fuck you.

Did some one say the zone?
youtube.com/watch?v=ZI1CVbW9r6g

Attached: 1494658797297.jpg (500x682, 45K)

What kind of amerishart would actually think that English Gyobu is good

Shame ng+ content is lacking.

owl is a dick and uses wolf as a tool but he still has room in his heart to love him enough to feel pride when he knows wolf surpasses him.

well, look at her VA

Attached: xx.jpg (675x1035, 439K)

The kind with functioning ears you carcass

I think my favourite thing about Sekiro is how it essentially denounces the importance of purity and honour, by saying "no, you need to FUCKING WIN, it doesn't fucking matter how honourable you are if you die"

even Isshin, who spent his life mastering weapons, techniques and aspects of war, decides that having a 1 on 1 swordfight is a dumb move, then pulls out a glock and a spear/halberd to make sure he gets the job done

what I don't understand is that the ashina style focuses on winning by any means, but all the ashina elites in the castle are dedicated to their swords. it doesn't reflect the teachings and methods of isshin or even genichiro at all

>is good
if you mean fucking hilarious you're right

that's probably because Genichiro is a bad teacher
he is too busy looking for rejuvenating sediment/the divine heir/ogre's and bulls/other magic shit to bother teaching his men properly, so they are just falling back into traditional swordsman habits
they do use the Ichimonji and Ashina Cross though, so it seems they have some teaching from Isshin (notably, Genichiro CANNOT use those moves, 2 of the signature moves of the Ashina style, which goes to show that he was a pretty bad student)

how and why would genichiro personally train his entire army? that's not how it works, the ashina style is written on scrolls and passed down and obviously taught to and by higher ranking military personnel. isshin's coup happened only 20 years prior so it's not like it's been forgotten. I think it's just something that was underdeveloped because of development time and resources

it's overacting at it's peak. it's funny as fuck, but utter garbage

>next DLC has you entering a time portal and helping Imperial Japan liberate Nanking
Damn did absolutely not see that coming

THING
I DON'T KNOW WHY

Attached: amakuso.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Any word on DLC/Expansion? They already have my money if so

Attached: 1544703929232.jpg (797x621, 50K)

pixel indie shit doesn't count

the dub is fucking atrocious kys you delusional faggot and learn to read

From doesn't announce this sort of things for months, wait for TGS.

really hope we get more or that the next game they make has deflecting as a style the player can choose

untwist that pantsu, fag.

>One
>not hitotsu

Yea Forums is full of tasteless plebs.

Attached: 1531312486865.jpg (675x1200, 113K)

cringe weeb

learn to read amerashart

fuck up your fag butt bitch retard
it's just redditors they're not tru user, user

when is that going to come in handy?

I wonder if they are going to announce the DLC at E3

>son(female)
More like daughter(male)

english dub is cringe

He's yelling at you from horseback. He can't just passionately whisper a nii-san in your ear like your Japanese animes.

The most garbage delivery is easily the German delivery and that one is underacted as shit on top of being a pretty lukewarm translation.
>"So lange ich atme kommst du nicht durch das Burgtor"
I mean that's a literal translation but it doesn't get that dramatic flair of "As I breathe" right though maybe it's just the delivery that turned me off of that line.
>"Bis zum letzten Atemzug verteidige ich die Tore Ashinas"
>"While I still draw breath/To my last breath I will defend the gates of Ashina"
This feels like it fits better I guess even if it's not a direct translation.

But I expect German dubs to be garbage.

Genichiro was taught by Tomoe, not Isshin.