Y I K E S

She looks like a goblin

Attached: FF7-remake-Aerith.jpg (800x450, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

resetera.com/threads/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-ot-a-realm-reset.334/
resetera.com/threads/final-fantasy-vii-remake-state-of-play-2019-trailer-more-to-come-in-june.116098/
youtube.com/watch?v=9KOIAPFfvlI
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0XyCN7bWY
dailystormer
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks perfect, stop having bad opinions

that's just how the average prostitute looks like, it's appropriate

nuh uh

Attached: 1557450642083.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Elbows too sharp, would not fuck.

Seething Captard

t. Switchlet

There was a small funky moment with her face movements when she was talking but beyond that your brain would have to be poisoned by intense constant shitposting to think she looks like a goblin

A beautiful goblin

Shouldn't be a Goblin Bar right behind here in this scene?

Attached: 1557454987694.png (1920x1080, 829K)

Well she is a prostitute

Have

yo what kind of goblins you fucking?

holy frick

It's ok user, I know the kinda girl you like ;^)

Attached: waifu.png (406x615, 457K)

why is [most] of Yea Forums retarded about her?

looks perfectly fine. not a western abomination. actually pretty.
probably out of your league.

no bra
nopan

Attached: 1557457695903.png (1916x2564, 1.03M)

She looks horrible in motion. The animation is fucking terrible and she acts like a retard. You have to be super autistic and below 50 IQ to think it looks good.
I'm more concerned about the gameplay though. We don't have a clear idea of how it will work this late in the PS4 cycle.

>We don't have a clear idea of how it will work this late in the PS4 cycle.
I guarantee it won't be out until PS5. Screencap this.

If only we could all be blessed with your inhuman IQ.

It looks like an early PS4 game.

I know, but I also know they won't finish it.

I'm sorry you think bobble head Aerith looks good

I'm sorry you're gay.

Attached: 1557135734948.jpg (750x750, 78K)

Sorry, I didn't mean to namefag there.

>incel virgin calling anyone gay
You're going to become a soiboi sissy like anyone else who enjoys 3D anime

please project further

How is she so cute, lads? It's not fair...

Attached: Earisu.jpg (739x900, 129K)

Extra ugly

I want to eat her ass

Attached: 1557454739094.jpg (1134x1134, 111K)

how to make the sperm that good?

Nice

Based blind dude

GOBLIN MUH PHOENDIX DOWN BRUH

>goblin
lmao if thats a goblin then you're an ugly autistic fuck still living with mum

Attached: WKi8k.jpg (388x593, 40K)

Meanwhile, over in the west...

Attached: the_last_of_us_part_2_ellie_3__1087412.jpg (640x360, 28K)

Bobblehead Aerith looks like stinky shit in motion. Ellie looks good in motion. I know weebs are special education and can only see 3 frames per second, but a person with average intelligence sees Ellie as the better looking person.

I don't consider you human desu

> a person with average intelligence sees Ellie as the better looking person.

Attached: yharnam_kek.jpg (350x335, 61K)

Tifafag seething

Attached: wtVUC4l.png (540x368, 264K)

t. brainlet

Of you don't because you're chuuni as fuck, you stupid weeaboo

You're entertained by a series that practically plays itself.

She looks fine in motion; the issue is that both she and Cloud have been mo-capped by a japanese actress, who belongs to a culture that is infamous for having strange, overtly "asian" body language in their TV dramas. Korea's famous for it, as well. China and Southeast Asia tend to be a lot more naturalistic in their approach to acting, but Japan's still very bizarre in their tastes.

She's animated perfectly, considering the culture this is coming from. Your issue is with the culture's views on theatricality, not the animation quality itself.

Did they get Joseph Gordon-Levitt to model for Ellie?

They said it's going to be action and not turn based

>Korea's famous for it, as well
I've sat through a ton of k-dramas on Hulu and this animation looks nothing like them. The facial capture looks garbage as fuck as well. Nothing on the face moves besides the jaw, motion, eyes, and eyebrows. It looks uncanny as shit and honestly horrorifying. Usually cartoony animations avoid this by stretching and skewing the silhouette, but SE needs to focus on everyhing looking like an anime doll for stills and it looks terrible in motion.

Attached: bobble head.webm (750x420, 1.06M)

>They said it's going to be action and not turn based
That is a shallow description and really tells nothing about the gameplay. Both Quake and CoD are shooters, but they play worlds apart.

@923211152 / 2
lmao

Where can I go to find Goblins that look like that?

>mo-capped by a japanese actress, who belongs to a culture that is infamous for having strange, overtly "asian" body language
No its just real life white women are soulless.

in the toilet after you take a dump

>I've sat through a ton of k-dramas on Hulu and this animation looks nothing like them.
I sit through them to due to my girlfriend being obsessed with them, and yes, they bloody do. They're not QUITE as bad as the Japanese, but there is definitely something off about their body language.

Am I the only one who's going to point out that the lip synching is actually unique for each language?

I can see the "Daijoubu?" and "Are you okay?" in each version. ARe there any other games that actually do this? This is the first time I've actually noticed it.

Attached: aeris are you okay.webm (540x270, 251K)

The Japanese bobblehead effect is absent as well, here.

Were the facial animations individually mocapped?

She'd make a good ahegao.

Nah, it'll be this cycle. PS4 version then you can have a remastered version on PS5, gotta double dip my man.

That's actually pretty neat

Agreed.

Attached: rape magician strikes again.jpg (3643x1807, 698K)

Maaya Sakamoto has a softer, more concerned look in her eye, while Andrea Bowman looks a lot more playful, like she just watched a dude trip over his own feet.

...Kind of cool, actually.

I don't know how they made her look so ugly here, like trailer trash, but then make her look good here. You can almost see the old Ellie

Attached: SparklingUnlawfulDoe-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 843K)

it's a typical japanese body language, but we've seen Aeris doing similar things before

Attached: KH2.gif (500x241, 496K)

Think XIII and XV did it too

They wanted to make mad as many people as possible with the E3 trailer, probably the biggest "Possible changes in the final product" kind of trailer in the last few years, apparently giving everyone second hand embarrassment with video games is punk as fuck these days.

so much better

dassssssss it mane

Tifafags on suicide watch, as usual.

thinkin about tifa's big ol tiddies

Disney forced them to do this for Kingdom Hearts, and Square just started doing it in all their Final Fantasy games after X-2 because, fuck it, they've got the tech and the people, why not?

Fuck off with your big tiddie anime shit then. This isn't Mortal Kombat 11. This is MILES better than anything made by Neatherrealm studio.

Attached: g6pjg2e78tb21.jpg (640x360, 32K)

That's an actually realistic woman though

those lips are so kissable

Imagine the smell

>I DONT LIKE ANYTHING

- Yea Forums, 2019

pretty women exist

That's sexist to those who aren't.

>stories should never be about exceptional people
You're a contrarian and it is boring

Breeding material. It's fucking crime they didn't show her godly hips.

Is this bait, or just dumb tranny?

She looks like her Advent Children version. Goblina would be something like nuClaire from nuRE2

trannies worship FF because it looks like their delusions
there is a reason this board is so fucking homo

Attached: persona players.jpg (4032x2912, 2.01M)

Nah, trannies hate FF, look at resetera.

yeah but look at final fantasy 7 house

resetera loves FF and Persona. They even have a Free Company for XIV
resetera.com/threads/final-fantasy-xiv-stormblood-ot-a-realm-reset.334/

They hate feminine 'damsel in distress' type of characters in FF see Luna\Aerisu. So they hate nu-Aerisu

what lips? aint shit compared to a black girl's lips.

>Aerisu
Speak English, weebcuck.
They obsess over FF for thousands of pages. That is their game. The series is targeted towards low intelligence sheeple who will follow the newest political trend. You're just like RE, but on the other side.

Human lips user

She looks exactly like I imagined her looking like you are being paranoid

gay

I hope her bangs don't remain that static in the final product. They shouldn't stick the sides of her face when bending her head, they should hang like the rest of her hair.

Attached: 1531267883307.jpg (1522x1927, 575K)

Wow resetera sure hates FFm they just keep talking and dicksucking it to seem ironic
resetera.com/threads/final-fantasy-vii-remake-state-of-play-2019-trailer-more-to-come-in-june.116098/

C O P E

O

P

E

>it's a typical japanese body language,
It'a anime body language.

quit coping

ugly af

She looks worse than gobbos in western erotic DAZ games. LMFAO

She looks like CGI Anime. It is awful. This the problem with FF after ps2. They try to make photorealism and anime work together and they don't.

cute goblin!

jfl at all the trannies triggered by this, you'll never pass faggots

She's cute and nothing you false-flaggers and trannies say will stop me from wanting to eat her ass

Attached: 1514862802071.jpg (400x400, 10K)

OH NO NO NO NO

>shit eater has shit taste
well atleast you are logical

aeris is definitely not an ass girl. tifa will, yuffie definitely will, aeris is the kind of girl that says, "what if we put it in your ass, would you like that?"

The eyes are a tad odd, that’s the only goblina thing I can think of

She looks like a literal doll or puppet

and she's fucking cute as fuck for it

That's why devil may cry took the plunge into full realism and it paid off

Hey buddy I think you got the wrong thread. Muslim Kombat 11 is two blocks down.

Attached: 12873645.jpg (540x401, 17K)

Give birth

>4 years later
>just barely getting a trailer
at this rate I'm going to have to cancel my ps4 preorder and switch to a ps5 preorder

Attached: preordered 2015.png (445x144, 22K)

Can someone edit Goblin Slayer helm on Sephiroth stabbing Aerith?

White women are naturally ugly, so it makes sense, the West simply depicts their women the way they really look. Japan shows us how beautiful Japanese women look and it shows in characters like Aeris.

Im a male and not a sick tranny like FFtards

Good taste Square

Attached: anna_kendrick..jpg (1200x678, 150K)

I wonder what it's like to be surface level attractive with such a boring personality it counteracts it

slut

She's giving me the uncanny valley creeps

>anna kendrick
>attractive

This is why whites taking over the world centuries ago was a bad thing, you guys managed to trick the world into thinking your funny looking reptile/bird featured women with no lips, no ass, skinny legs, pasty skin, and creepy ass reptile eyes and limp dog hair were somehow the most beautiful on earth. I'm fucking floored.

Who do you find attractive, user?

SHE IS THE HOTTEST ANIMATED CHARACTER TO THIS DAY AND ALSO MY WAIFU SO STFU YOU ZOOMER FAGGOT

A nubian queen.

Attached: 0318-allure-cover-lupita-nyongo-marni.jpg (2000x2000, 766K)

>Anna Kendrick
>attractive

Attached: 1557447312843.jpg (1080x1350, 197K)

uh chyna chase, dominican poison, leanna crow, rachel aldana

>hook nose
>flat MJ tier nose
>no cheeks
>pencil lips
>no jaw
>bug eyes
>wig

Do me a favor
Fuck off

nah the animation just starts after it sadly, it's still there

>look up dominican poison
Lmao pretty based if you're a titty guy

Why, because I told the truth about your race of bird lizard women and it triggers you? Look at this bitch, I bet she eats flies and bird seed.

Attached: anna.jpg (695x1080, 731K)

She looks Iranian

Attached: IMG_2940.jpg (420x596, 29K)

I'm watching the English trailer right now and there's no head bobbing in that shot, what are you on about?

Are you blind?
I don't know what to tell you, it's exactly the same as the "head bobble" webm posted

Cant wait to see her couching up blood

Post one attractive black women who isn't petite with a fro

English Aeris's head remains stationary through that entire angle. Are you referring to the fact that her head is tilted, or are you just a blind cunt?

And fuck you for wasting those quads.

Word

Attached: learn the difference 2.png (2264x1604, 2.02M)

You're thinking of the shot after, where she gives him the flower, and that's a actual nod, not a bobble head.

>caring about quads
nigger you are straight up blind
she head bobbles twice in the state of play video, once in the same place as the webm and again when she hands cloud the flower while blinking

>comic sans
Nice detail

>yikes
Not a surprise numale speak is popular around here.

Attached: 1545231395757.png (500x521, 167K)

The first one is simply not present and the second an affirmative nod, m8. Unfuck yourself before acting like an authority on human body language.

She looks fine like a stereotypical FF lead character which I would expect. Don't know why she's labeled la goblina like Claire was or worse ME:A. Is it just Yea Forums being retarded?

Why did you bother making this thread?

Here's another cancerous buzzword that's here to stay forever and will never ever go away ever, just for you: COPE

you're blind dude and I'm sorry about your autism that prevents you from understanding how people talk to one another outside of anime and that nodding while blinking for no reason isn't normal

Nah, you burgerclap millennials have the attention span of a goldfish, you eventually forget even about the most popular ones because they have no staying power.

Post an attractive white woman that doesn't look like a fucking reptile or a bird. You can't, because that doesn't exist.

Reminder that even in space whites are an evil race:
youtube.com/watch?v=9KOIAPFfvlI

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0XyCN7bWY

Attached: 1-9-1-1024x618.jpg (1024x618, 117K)

Explain why pepe and wojak are still alive today, then.

Nigger.

Attached: 1553595670862.png (951x1019, 753K)

Because they were born here.
Unlike "yikes" and "oof" which are buzzwords made by burgerclap numales in Twitter.

Reptile. Luciferian. Serpent. Fuck you. POC are taking this world back from you fucks.

Attached: cb4d5cc5df440d2d4fff4040849816dd.jpg (1365x2048, 337K)

You are too busy killing and aborting yourselves.

Attached: 1539249575519.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

I'll be sure to screencap your post so I can show it to you again in 5 years and laugh at you because those buzzwords have become part of everyday normal vocabulary.

Black pride worldwide! Quit shilling your hollywood filth promoting race mixing between superior Black blood and your disgusting lizard bird "women".

Attached: anna-kendrick.jpg (1000x562, 216K)

Attached: the duality of man.jpg (418x185, 14K)

Maybe in the third world shithole that you insist is called the USA.

You have no pride.
13% of the population, 50% of the crimes, and the majority of them are against your own people.
And lets not even talk about Africa which is in perpetual civil wars.

Attached: 1530756581226.jpg (2032x3528, 1.07M)

>yharnam_kek.jpg
That isn't Haytham?

Attached: 0DBADE79-B2A8-4967-B500-8A8C0FF39C87.jpg (352x550, 27K)

>the weeb immediately attacks blacks when cornered
lol like clockwork

You just don't like it because it reminds you of anime...which you desperately think FF7 wasn't/isn't.

Square used to do it in the PS2 era back in the day.

I don't like FF7 though
I just think it's bad animation

Jap looks cuter.

Which is based on jap body language.

No it's based on the universal language of autism

It wouldn't really work for FF.
It'd be better if they just went with a more cartoony approach like the CGI scenes in FF7-9 but then fanboys would cry about "muh realism"

t. butthurt spic nigger

I hate this meme of posting one frame of a character from an FMV and calling them ugly.

Your race literally is destroying the planet and why we'll have to speed up space travel and colonization before we all die out. Thanks white man.

Disgusting chubby chaser, neck yourself.

Attached: ff7re.png (1004x470, 451K)

It's really fucking pathetic that Smash has the best modern take of an FF7 character.

This artstyle looks really fucking bland too.

HNGHHHHHHHHHHHH
dats it mane

>SE shills pushing FF shit
Already confirmed paid SE employees push propaganda here

Howd I know the OP was a gigantic beta cuck.
If you had testosterone you'd realise what a useless piece of shit you are

>Post an attractive white woman that doesn't look like a fucking reptile or a bird.
Boy, that was hard.

Attached: Christina_Hendricks.jpg (800x1201, 157K)

Bullshit ffxiv is filled with fucking trannies. Im on the australian fb group of it and it made me quit the fucking game just looking at these mentally ill freaks profile pics.

Will they push more propoganda? Maybe dump a bunch of Earisu fan art? God I would hate that, and I also hate that Japanese seal of feminine quality that is illegal in Western society.

The duality of man.

>POC
How to spot a white person.

This is why you're a virgin.

She looks nothing like 3D Aerith.
Lets stay on topic.

How about you follow the reply chain you dumb motherfucker?

What did Yea Forums mean by this?

Attached: Wew.png (1080x984, 613K)

more like the universal language of cute

More like two of the most completely opposite opinion threads on a fiction character right by eachother. I found it amusing.

Jessie looks amazing. Why did they waste such a perfect design on a D-list character?

Attached: 1557461297720.jpg (214x344, 52K)

You know, Yea Forums never ceases to amaze me. You watch a trailer and think “well, that looks fine I guess”, and then you come here and there is always some autist that’s upset over some detail you didn’t even notice in the trailer.

This is my eleventh year here and I still feel surprised every time I come here and find someone complaining about the new textures on fountain of dreams or the leggings on the new persona character. I guess I have my own series that I get pretty autistic about, but never to this extent.

That there exist anons who love being contrarian for attention and easy (You)s, while others create wholesome threads made by men of culture.

I'm not though, incel

You bitch about games too

you actually lost your fucking wizard powers? how could you!

We know for a fact gameplay is gonna be the shits. We are left with environments, characters and story.
Characters are fine, hopefully they give Cloud an actual manjaw or a more grumpy look because right now he literally looks like a woman with spiky hair. Story is gonna likely suck because they're "Genesising" Sephiroth (sneaking him where he doesn't belong for fanservice purpose) which spells disaster.
Environment we know nothing about other than the introductory section. The moment they reveal there is no world map and it's literally like FFX is where the remake completely dies. Until then we can remain hopeful but I'm not holding my breath for them to do the right thing.

I like how in the first hour or so of the trailer release the reactions on Yea Forums are universal praise, and now bitches come over from reddit/tumblr/discord to make sure everyone smells their shit.

Attached: bitches.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

Don't be retarded

She looks like a different species. No real human being looks like that

Yes you are.
You think girls acting cute is not a normal everyday thing they do.

She's anime.

She's technically an alien

uh her name is aerith because her name means earth because the planet they are on is earth so she is def a human

the only people who argue that white women are unattractive are black people. this is because black women are caveman-faced hippos with all the femininity of an enraged silverback. Asian, white, middle eastern and to a certain extent Hispanic women all share many of the same features and have similar standards of attractiveness.

>acting like you have ear mites is somehow cute

>muh blacks
obsessed

Nigga you gay

That's almost certainly who wrote that post. The other options are a hispanic, but generally they aren't so stupid, or a white/asian troll, but they likely would have been more obvious and there's no point in addressing them in any case.

Jesus Christ you really are cucked by blacks like an utter smooth brain.

So you’re saying white genocide isn’t real?

Not really? I mean I'm tired of having to interact with them on the internet but generally don't encounter or think much about them otherwise.

No, I didn't really mention that at all.

You clearly have some kind of mentally ill world view and jump to blacks when someone insult something you like.
>I'm tired of having to interact with them on the internet
Do you think everything you dislike on the internet is due to black people?

Go be tumblr somewhere else, chickenhead

I explained exactly why I believe that post was written by a black person. Most posts, including posts I dislike, aren't. But generally, anything posted by a black person is going to be pretty obnoxious. So, not everything I dislike is from a black person, but I dislike pretty much 100% of things from black people.
You, on the other hand, seem to automatically assume that anyone expressing the opinion that something was written by a black person must be some kind of obsessive who declares everything they don't like as being the product of black people.

not him but this is Yea Forums, people do that all the time.
>anyone who says something i don't like is pol
>anyone who says something i don't like is la lu lux nigger
>anyone who says something i don't like is a tranny/rosetera
>anyone says something i don't like is from (insert region here)

>ut generally, anything posted by a black person is going to be pretty obnoxious.
Yeah, you're definitely paranoid and have some mental problems. Do you live your life mostly on political Yea Forums and youtube?

No, I don't go to /pol/ much and don't watch anything political on youtube. And how is that paranoid? Generally speaking, things posted by black people on the internet(and I mean more than Yea Forums by this, on many sites they'll have their face attached so there's no guesswork involved) are obnoxious to me. I don't enjoy their music, their mannerisms are very crude, they're often ignorant and confrontational, etc. I'm not seeing how that makes me paranoid or mentally ill.

Attached: 1557453113336.webm (310x270, 228K)

>on many sites they'll have their face attached so there's no guesswork involved
Are you really that dumb? Many people have black avatars and aren't black like Sseth or random joke accounts.
>ignorant and confrontational
You realize this is you right now, right? This is in fact most of Yea Forums.

I'm not the one being ignorant or confrontational. And really now, you think everyone with an avatar of a completely random non-famous black man is gonna be white? Unlikely. Besides, many of them will have posted videos of themselves. They're not hiring black actors to pretend to be them. Some people on the internet are just black, user. And in any case, I find white people who ironically adopt black mannerisms to be just as annoying.

>you think everyone with an avatar of a completely random non-famous black man is gonna be white?
dailystormer
(dot)name/how-to-be-a-nigger-on-twitter/
reddit wanting to be in black twitter quotes
>I'm not the one being ignorant or confrontational
>this is because black women are caveman-faced hippos with all the femininity of an enraged silverback.
>The other options are a hispanic, but generally they aren't so stupid
>I dislike pretty much 100% of things from black people
How much have you been on /pol/, be honest.

Yes, yes, there are people on the internet who pretend to be black. This isn't 100% of black people on the internet. Black people are capable of using the internet, and often do. And again, I don't read /pol/.

>I don't go to /pol/ much
to
>I don't read /pol/
Something is off. Are you sure you aren't mentally ill?

What exactly is off? Those aren't contradictory statements. I have, in my life, clicked on /pol/. I can't say I've NEVER been to /pol/. I think I read a thread on there a few weeks ago. But I don't do so frequently. A few years back, after hearing people on the boards I do frequent complain about /pol/ for ages, I read it a bit, decided I didn't much care for it, and haven't been back. If I'm reading a thread on a board I frequent and it links to a /pol/ thread, I'll look at it. Otherwise, I don't go there.

>You can see slotted Materia

Attached: D6KLnUpXkAAsYy5.png (600x460, 235K)

t. virgin autist

>the only people who argue that white women are unattractive are black people.
Actually, it's spic shitskins
Black men worship White Girls

this, i'm black and i think they are the most gorgeous beings in the world.

Yeah somethings mentally wrong with you.

I want to nut on her face

Alright, you're clearly just gonna repeat that over and over no matter what I say, so I guess I'm gonna move on to something else.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-10-05-36-09~2.png (1080x439, 253K)

Followed the whole chain. If you think Anna Kendrick looks okay, it's fair. If you think she looks hot, you need an eye exam. If you think Aerith looks like Anna Kendrick, you need a shrink.
Aeris is the typical 9-10/10 northamerican WAG. They got the complexion right, Capcom could learn a thing or two from Square when it comes to avoid muttification of characters.
I don't get how can people complain about her while we should all complain about Cloud being literally more feminine than her. We went from "lol androginous" to "swap the hair and he looks more like Lightning than Lightning herself".

Attached: CCB.jpg (1080x1350, 191K)

Aerith has a hook nose like some Japs and Jews except it's shrunk

nah bruh she always had that horseface. newfags seriously get outta here. game's gonna be shit anyway

If this is a jewish nose to you, then practically 80% of the world is jewish.

Attached: jO5UV2Y.jpg (1900x1019, 93K)

How badly will they fuck up her death scene?

FFXV does it

I heard they tagged in NRS for that one scene.

After reading comments on the PTSD I feel like most weebs hate any gore despite the whole OVA anime being really bloody during the 80s and 90s.

>She looks like a goblin
a Japanese goblin

HIGH TENSION JAPANIZ GOBRIN