MH Game Tierlist

After that new Iceborne trailer I think it's safe to say we can once again update the official monster hunter games tierlist.

Attached: mhtierlist.png (766x672, 192K)

Change ultimate 4 and tri places and will be based

how is tri better than 3U?

No editable profile on your player cards
Removed low rank and high rank servers for no reason
No Loc Lac
50 FREE DEFENSE

More monsters and G-rank unironically were not worth removing the majority of the games soul

That wouldn't be very based

Attached: lol.png (665x379, 135K)

MHXX is in A, easily, as it has more good content and is the hardest in the series, not counting Frontier.

Move MH4U to B. Good monsters, good difficulty, garbage maps. I'm also tired of Rajang.

MHFU to C. Difficulty isn't up to par despite what newshits say. Monsters are far too robotic and easy to manipulate, and 2nd gen also had too many terrible monsters, but it's hard to stay mad with the sheer amount of content. Move freedom 2 down.

Move Iceborne to B. It's clear that the new monsters, including Narga with his butchered moveset, are casualized. Nice presentation, though.
That's about it. Everything else looks fine, except you're missing portable 3rd.

>Iceborne
KEK

List of problems with Iceborne:

>inb4 "b-but nintendo..."
>Deluxe kit necessary for a new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo armor layered set (it will be IMPOSSIBLE to get this set otherwise)
>This confirms that the awful layered set system still hasn't been replaced by a proper transmog, the timed event quest system is back and the willingness for the MH team to keep doing awful, anti consumer practices as long as they can get away with it
>Banbaro is a barroth reskin, with a different charge gimmick. When talking about it, the developers only focused on the visual and ecology aspects of the monster, only mentioning how it only charges at the hunter, so don't expect a good fight
>Beotodus is a Lavasioth reskin, looks more aggressive but don't expect much other than a neutered fight that will make you miss Agnaktor
>They didn't bother to change the turf war, they use the same animations as the Barroth vs mud Lavasioth one
>Nargacuga has been slowed down, attacks are more predictable. When talking about it, the developers focused on irrelevant non combat aspects, such as how it moves and its turf war with rathalos
>Velkhana looks like another reuse of the Kushala skeleton, it doesn't even look unique, they even share the same element
>In general the devs focused on talking about how good the graphics look and the endemic life, and not about the gameplay
>Music sounds like shit, it's obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, GS can stun monsters mid combo, etc. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart

Feel free to add to the list

Attached: 1531684836816.png (938x528, 1.09M)

who would be autistic enough to play all of those games, they're all the same
of the ones I have played
A-Freedom Unite and World
B-Mh4u
C-Freedom

>Generations
>E

But why :(

> generations
> the best, last and most complete MH game
> E tier
Cope harder faggot, that and have sex

And yet the most soulless and casual of them all, World and iceborne are in A and B.

Attached: wep3.png (1104x632, 851K)

>Monster Casual World on B
>DLC not even out on A
lmao, cry more.

Yeah, but the arguments?

he's gonna say bing.

4U/Gen cucks pissed as usual it seems

Attached: wep1.png (379x302, 16K)

>world and tri above anything
Oh so its a joke thread, I see.

-->

>ahaha you mad
Really? A console war instead of a fucking Monster Hunter Thread? I don't even own a switch because I prefer my PS4; I played Gen and XX on 3DS.

Attached: Rachel11.gif (170x200, 361K)

Instead of replying to literal bait speculation like you want me to I will allow you to continue seething

MHW:Iceborn = MHGU > The rest

Did they announce a PC release for Iceborne or are PC players just going to have to wait a year again?

3 months later

So, as a Monster Hunter virgin, which game should I start with?

3U or 4U, 4U if you want online. GU later, World if you don't give a shit and want to braindead mash.

Generations Ultimate if you have a Switch

World isn't really reflective of how core/mainline Monster Hunter games really are and I personally didn't find it as engaging as the other titles, however, it's incredibly accessible so if you're really interested in the game and don't own a Switch, then World is what I'd recommend next.

3U doesn't have online anymore and 4U's is practically dead.
Generations' community is still alive.

>new slinger and item use functionality rob the Sword and Shield of it's gimmick, and invalidates the weapon

Attached: 1470330968434.png (587x655, 299K)

That is being optimistic. I'm expecting it to be pushed back to next year.

My opinion on World shifted down after the trailer honestly

Great, I can't wait for 2 more years of MH being a platform for console warring!

1st gen > 2nd gen > 3rd gen > 4th gen > 5th gen
Look within yourself. You know this to be true.

Attached: MH_Chart.png (1827x1080, 813K)

For challenge yes, but I don't miss those old hitboxes.

Why does Yea Forums pretend 4U isn't god tier?
I mean, just look at it, just play it. It's amazing. I don't understand how you can put anything that came before it on a higher tier. It is for sure a million times better the FU if you're not a nostalgia fag. FU is obsolete.

3U had more soul than World could ever hope to you little bitch

How is FU obsolete?
>m-muh hit boxes

It had a lot of glaring imbalances that detracted a lot in some areas such as weapon and armor skill imbalance, but the new content in the game was top notch

It ran at like 20 FPS and it introduced verticality to MonHun.

The monsters are clunky, weapon movesets are boring, camera control isn't very good compared to later games, the monsters have been ported to better games, etc.

>Clunky
>Boring
>Controls

Attached: 1541997848543.jpg (214x311, 12K)

240p 15 fps

Doesn't look any worse than FU, verticality isn't inherently bad, it runs great on new 3ds.
Glad you agree.

>worldbabs making "tier lists"
god rest this poor series

Attached: 1556611408012.jpg (619x619, 46K)

Iceborne looks absolutely gorgeous but Jesus Christ, they are so dedicated to casualizing this series it's not even a joke anymore. The new monsters are Jade Barroth and ice Lavasioth, the new elder dragon just looks like a colder Kush and those new hunting "moves" are so blatantly OP I'm amazed they got past the conceptual stage. Yeah, just invalidate the entire point of SnS and give people free revives.

>3U doesn't have online anymore
Wait, seriously? They axed it for Wii U?

Attached: 1335507125952.png (300x300, 4K)

This is our hell now. Consolewar subhumans shitting up threads for all eternity. With that said, who here is also hoping for Tigrex or other old mons? The Moose Rex was pretty dang cool too.

Attached: 1544583615496.jpg (480x439, 19K)

nigga tigrex is in

Tigrex confirmed, go watch the ending of the trailer that's on the MH channel.

>hardest

.....ehh no

Attached: 1557308332550.jpg (219x241, 47K)