youtube.com/watch?v=VIkmkq76KUY
youtu.be/7fuIYTFT2yk
youtu.be/GXj_LCChlbE
youtube.com/watch?v=jMVcICX8lqM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No so fast, MonHun cuck, superior kajiu game coming through

Attached: header[1].jpg (460x215, 55K)

>That Iceborne trailer
Why the fuck do they feel the need to force more story content? It literally does nothing for the game and only serves to cockblock people who want to hunt together.

To hide the fact that they are charging $40 for the least amount of monsters they have ever added.

>The other thread literally JUST died right now and another one got posted
Good thing Yea Forums doesn't autistically hate this series or this would get seen as spam

lol

Attached: 1557448216965.png (1232x930, 910K)

>source : my ass

BING

> those two at the bottom

I really hate what they're doing. Recycling monsters and calling them "subspecies". Hell, I don't even mind that at all but charging 40€ for that sucks.

Attached: MH_Chart.png (1827x1080, 813K)

Well I guess their new fanbase loved MHW so why not double down on those features.

They fucking did it, they fucking made the best snow level ever made I can't believe it. MHW is the best game ever made, they fucking did it

I like the moose. He looks like a good boy.

Attached: A600D450-29CB-443B-A3CC-CAB386A4B65A.jpg (1500x765, 365K)

>You are now aware they've been doing this since the first game but charged you full price to buy the base game and expansion rather than just the expansion

New skeletons are hard, user.

Welcome to Monster Hunter.

List of problems with Iceborne:

>Deluxe kit necessary for a new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo armor layered set (it will be IMPOSSIBLE to get this set otherwise)
>This confirms that the awful layered set system still hasn't been replaced by a proper transmog, the timed event quest system is back and the willingness for the MH team to keep doing awful, anti consumer practices as long as they can get away with it
>Banbaro is a barroth reskin, with a different charge gimmick. When talking about it, the developers only focused on the visual and ecology aspects of the monster, only mentioning how it only charges at the hunter, so don't expect a good fight
>Beotodus is a Lavasioth reskin, looks more aggressive but don't expect much other than a neutered fight that will make you miss Agnaktor
>They didn't bother to change the turf war, they use the same animations as the Barroth vs mud Lavasioth one
>Nargacuga has been slowed down, attacks are more predictable. When talking about it, the developers focused on irrelevant non combat aspects, such as how it moves and its turf war with rathalos
>Velkhana looks like another reuse of the Kushala skeleton, it doesn't even look unique, they even share the same element
>In general the devs focused on talking about how good the graphics look and the endemic life, and not about the gameplay
>Music sounds like shit, it's obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, GS can stun monsters mid combo, etc. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart

Overall I'm very worried about MH's future. Feel free to add to the list.

ARE YOU READY FOR HIM RUNNING, SLIDING AND DRIFTING UP YOUR ASSES?
youtu.be/q4AoVUamhxo?t=182

Attached: 575379_p0.jpg (1500x1000, 336K)

>supposed best game ever isn't even the best in its own series
Hahahahahahahaha....... Cuck...

Hey dude it's the best selling MH game.
Why would they not double down and give their new audience what they want?

> *only have 16 monsters*
This killed it for me
Ok play gen until iceborne, having monster and armor variety really keeps things fresh for me

BING

Sad, isn't it? Developers will keep pushing low quality garbage because they know normalfags will buy it, while at the same time retards on Yea Forums defend it because of console wars

Oh yeah I remember that autist from when the game launched/was revealed. You need to make your list 3 full posts long to parody him properly, this as a weak try

Attached: 1422439911425.gif (700x704, 295K)

Well to be honest, the bing games are better than world
Maybe iceborne will even things out

FU and 3U are the only games better than World. 4U and Gen suck ass.

Fuck no it isn't. Are you kidding?

And here's the list of problems with Monster Hunter World, so there's no mistake that game is garbage:

>Inb4 "b-but nintendo..."

>Healing while running, can dodge while healing, move while shooting
>Many other actions can also be dodged out, including sharpening
>Traps are placed almost instantly
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from XX combined
>Except for the hunting horn, the weakest weapon in 4U and Generations, which got NERFED in World thanks to the removal of double note system
>Overall DPS for weapons was raised significantly, up to G rank levels in a High Rank game
>Even easier mounting thanks to much lower mounting threshold (sometimes activating the mount after 1 hit), with the grappling hook taking you right back into the monster even if you fall off as a consequence of an attack
>Environment recovers health, puts the monster to sleep, paralyzes it, etc.
>You have access to your full box even during hunts, meaning you can stock up on healing items anytime
>Mantles give you OP abilities like no knockback, never be seen by the monster unless you attack or a full new health bar
>Monsters have been given more generous weakspots, the main example is Diablos with a 40 MV in its head for blunt weapons, as well as a new 45/63/40 weakspot on its head, making them more exploitable
>The changes above wouldn’t be so bad were it not for the fact that monsters DO NOT adapt to these changes, resulting in an incredibly easy game from start to finish
>The monsters themselves are also very slow and passive when compared to the old gens, they rarely string attacks together and have slow and predictable attacks in general
>The only change to tempered monsters are their damage and maybe their HP, so don’t expect actual challenge there. What a joke.

Continuing on the next post.

Attached: 1543845195296.png (1434x430, 429K)

based Worldfetus

>Arch tempered monsters have demonstrated that Capcom, when tasked to make existing monsters more difficult, instead of making them more aggressive or faster, will instead double down on their shitty gimmicks (Vaal) and raise their damage do simply absurd levels (Kirin)
>Elemental damage has been casualised, everything has an element it is weak to, good raw weakspots are always good elemental hitspots as well
>Though you might have trouble finding an elemental weapon worth a damn, considering the game leans too heavily on fire element monsters and too little on other elements, resulting in a boring roster of 34 monsters, of which most are tutorials (Great Jagras), gimmicks (Zorah, Behemoth, Kulve), irrelevant (Dodogama) or straight up garbage (Lunastra, Vaal)
>Behemoth specifically is a fucking disgrace
>Kulve specifically is a massive waste of potential, what could’ve been a fun and challenging fight (one of the few in World) against a huge monster ended up being a gimmicky mess that could take you from 20 to 50 minutes of attacking a barely moving damage sponge just to reach its true phase, where the fight actually begins, and you don’t even get to kill it in the end
>The rewards for killing it are weapons barely any better from the ones in the game already, and are in no way a replacement for the relic system in 4U
>And yes, it's a timed event monster, have fun
>It has one of the worst high rank final boss in the entire series, it’s yet another damage sponge that barely does anything
>Chasing down the monster takes a lot longer than in previous games, expect to spend a lot following the monster, especially in awful maps such as the Ancient Forest
>3 monsters per area means monsters encounters are much more common, making cheap hits from attacks you can’t see or getting combo-ed by 2 monsters at the same time much more common, in fact, Bazelgeuse is specifically designed to interrupt you in your hunts, it gets old very fast

Continuing on the next post

Attached: 1537738576576.png (1880x380, 274K)

>4U and Gen suck ass
Cope

>Heartbeat shows about how much health the monster has left
>90% of the weapons in the game are reskins of the bone and iron weapon models, with monster parts glued on it. Contrary to popular belief, this does not change in high rank, the weapons still look the same, only using a different bone or iron weapon model
>New skill system removes negative skills and is dumbed down
>The system makes so using full sets are almost never worth using, making the classic “fashion vs optimal armor” battle even more one sided
>No gunner armor. No, alpha and beta armor are not replacements to the old gunner / blademaster dynamic, mainly because of the fact both usually have the exact same skills on them;
>On that note, Alpha and Beta armor look almost the same.
>Soundtrack feels very generic and boring, a step down from older games
>The music for past monsters was changed for the worse, Deviljho especially
>Pre order bonuses and day 1 DLC
>DLC is overpriced content that should've been in the game in the first place
>Events now cost money as well
>Quests only available only during a certain timeframe
>This means essential, end game gear, are going to be locked behind a time frame. An example is the Dante legs, which 2 points into the weakness exploit skill, there’s no other legs like in the game
>Guild and village quests were merged, amount of quests lowered drastically
>Lobby system is garbage, it manages to be worse than the one in a 3DS game, now this is an achievement
>Playing the story missions with other people is bad, with you needing to see the cutscene first, then send an SoS signal, only then, other people can join.
>Can't give rooms names, nor give them a password
>Only way to reliably play with randoms is to use the SoS system, which means you will be fighting almost dead monsters with people who will leave as soon as its dead

Continuing on the next post

Attached: 1537968677908.png (938x528, 1.09M)

Tri is better than World by several times.

Attached: 1555669287880.png (1702x365, 83K)

>SoS system is complete garbage though, most of the time you search a quest, you don't find anything, implying that there is no one fighting that monster, however, if you try to search for it again immediately, you might actually end up finding open quests that you should have found on your first search. You can also end up finding a set of quests the first time you search, search again and find a completely different set of quests. The game never shows you all quests at once, it makes finding quests for less common monsters and specific investigation extremely and needlessly complicated. The system is completely broken, and it still hasn't been fixed by the time of this post.
>No way to play offline without turning off the internet
>The chat is awful and encourages people to not use it
>Loading is much longer than before, with quests needing two different loading screens
>You can't pause the game at all
>Transmogging removed, new system is awful and limits the player on what sets they can wear
>Only 1 palico is allowed, no different classes
>Cats no longer can use special abilities like in XX or 4U
>Seasonal events are a complete uneventful joke, their armors are garbage and not worth using, the emotes cost money, the changes to the hall are superficial and the new mechanics are worthless
>The menus overall are terrible, item sets are hidden behind a number of menus and extra button presses and are in general more annoying (radial menu is irrevocably tied to the item set loadouts rather than optionally or a toggle, or combined sets) meaning the system is an overall regression
>Default camera settings place everything to the side of your character for no reason other than to look at flashy visuals, in spite of being uncomfortable and awkward to play with
>Default camera setting is permanent lock on, meaning they are targeting the souls audience.

Feel free to add to the list.

Attached: 1537848132365.png (645x1090, 311K)

>Close to 3 years since the reveal
>Switchfags still haven't recovered and still shit up every thread with the same pasta

Attached: 134234234555.jpg (450x360, 24K)

>water combat
hell no lmao

KEK

not that user but take a look at garuga and rathian both share the same squeleton and some animations but ended being different monsters

the worst offender is the new copy pasted lavasioth which even in the turfwar coils the same.

Attached: fdb79840d653df3e5f079b02212bf799.jpg (692x642, 142K)

please de-clutter the ui
please split village and guild again
please have both charms and decos be craftable
please make weapon models that aren't shit
please don't do timed quests
please remove handler

World is a write-off, this is what I want in the next mh

bing

Water combat was great, shitter. Change the water controls and its fine now.

Cope.

garuga is just a harder, color pallet swap of kut-ku

>>please split village and guild again
Why?
>please don't do timed quests
Never-mind, disregard anything this poster has to say about anything.

>still can't refute a word of it because it is all true

I love how this is the singular defense that Worldcucks have.
>B-BUT NINTENDO
Any amount of criticism levied against their mess of a game can be instantly ignored because muh nintendo BING BING WAHOO XDDD and that's it.

Attached: 1556493712459.jpg (1200x1125, 218K)

justify timed event quests

What kind of demon likes timed event quests?

Not him but it looked like you didn't want the quest timer rather than an event timer

Not that guy but

>Why?
Because the tedious retard quests that nobody wants to deal with are fine as singleplayer hunts, not things I need to waste time and effort in a multiplayer group hammering out.
>Never-mind
What retard enjoys timed events? What the fuck is the point of them rotating around and being missable?

Worldfags who are too retarded to know any better

did they ever make hunting horn not shit

pls respond

Attached: 1523745685262.jpg (667x667, 73K)

What do you expect. The game's designed around attracting as much brainlets as possible. You expect brainlets to present well-thought arguments?

>Please remove a feature which has been in this franchise since MH1 because it happened to be in World

Yeah, I can tell this is your literal only MH title.

Attached: 1525238836875.jpg (453x439, 85K)

cope

>least cluttered the ui has ever been
>no point
>rng grind is a mh staple
>they're fine
>have sex
none of these are legit criticisms and they have been btfo so many times
people bing you because you nincels cannot into logic

It's pretty good now, yeah. Can do some decent damage on top of whatever buffs it gives.

refute these

>normalfags finally killed MH
Holy shit so what's the next thing normalfags are gonna kill?

Attached: 1554771698171.jpg (93x73, 2K)

You're complaining about bunch of superlious bullshit or asking more casualiztion
>please split village and guild again
>please remove handler
>please make weapon models that aren't shit
Who gives a shit?
>please have both charms and decos be craftable
>please don't do timed quests
You want to remove the grind, the very soul of monster hunter, and god forbid you have a sense of urgency
Low quality post get low quality shitpost, such awful suggestions you have to be a bingbing boy butthurt world isn't your mobile table, or you're being completely genuine which is even worse lmao

Attached: 1528869766009.jpg (525x861, 196K)

>>least cluttered the ui has ever been
this fucking delusion

>Poster is literally too retarded to understand "timed quests" means the times event quests
Holy fucking shit

only if one has utter shit and homosexual tastes. Which is fine and all but still.

That’s it, I’m opening a completion XX lobby

They don't matter for 99% of hunts and in the 10 minute endgame trials they add an extra layer of difficulty since after a point killing a monster is guaranteed (with few exceptions for most people) but doing it consistently and fast is a level above.

So you are either a GIGA shitter that has lost normal hunts to the 50 min timer or a regular shitter that takes 45 minutes on Grank solo hunts.

Hopefully themselves.

Why did they need to make a WORSE Zamtrios? When we already have Zamtrios?

>completely dead on PS4

yeah, I just got rid of this game last week. Got bored of it like 3 months ago
>best game ever
It wasn't even the best monster hunter ever.

Attached: sheev.png (523x699, 489K)

There's nothing just a bunch of autistic nippicks being touted as legitimate criticisms
This pastas been btfo'd so many times he's just looking for easy (you)s

>Implying It won't just get posted again even if you do
About 80% of the original lists shit is incorrect, but the dude keeps pasting it everywhere

>who cares if weapons look like shit
good fucking rebuttal

I hope he doesn’t have a cutscene for his intro. At some random moment when fighting a monster the camera will just turn to show Tigrex charging straight at you.

>least cluttered the ui has ever been

Attached: 1535307442894.png (1024x1148, 1.63M)

I'm not autistic enough to reply to each individual falsehood or non issue

either you're a delusional nincel or you haven't played any other mh

>Poster doesn't automatically assume the same thing I do when I say some thing as vague as "timed quests"
Based retard just say event quest retard

>completely dead on PS4
Why would you lie on something that you can check so easily? MHW has been the most active out of any HR monster game in history you dumb binglit

>still literally too retarded to understand what people are complaining about since this is his first MH title

Attached: Squished Regu.png (174x203, 59K)

They don't, but you're going to cherry pick a bone weapon like you have an argument
I'll wait

The reason why the list keeps getting posted is because nobody can refute it, so you start pretending all of it are nitpicks or irrelevant. The reason why it's so fucking funny to see it on every thread is because people like you have nothing to do other thanfrantically call upon your nintendo boogeyman and say it's invalid

You've spammed these every thread for the past 3 years like the obsessed bing bing you are and I've seen people counter argue and refute most of your points (at least those that are points and not subjective opinion amounting to STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE) only for you to ignore and continue spamming this pasta over and over.

World has really has done damaged people more than I thought possible.

>still too retarded to even realize what your opponents are arguing against
holyyyy shit user

Don't forget that it also has the least intuitive menus in the entire series bar MHO. I'm amazed that Capcom would actually remove something so simple as cursor responsiveness for seemingly no reason.

>control guide

Attached: 1532700722331.png (141x247, 78K)

Epic argument, +1 upvotez

>Deluxe kit necessary for a new armor set
You mean the aesthetic armour? That only changes your appearance and not your stats? The kind of stuff you can only get from holiday events and paid DLC in the first place?

easy refute: they're all irrelevant nitpicks
MHW is the best MH game graphically and gameplay wise and it made the MH franchise alot more well known, get BTFO'd

>Criticisms that nitpicked to the point they reach "The in game sun is too bright and hurts my eyes :((((("
>Legitimate criticisms
Pick one, then fuck off faggot

You dumb bitch.
>Timer
Only appears at the end of the hunt
>Main objective complete!
Only appears at the end of the end
>Mining
Only appears if you're mining aka not fighting a monster
>Handler speaking
Only appears on tutorials you baby mode faggot
>Canceled SOS flare
Only appears if you asked for help, you baby mode faggot
>All that shit on the top right
Can literally be disabled, but I guess you need the extra help right?
>Notification
Can be toggeled off.
Never use this image again.

You are literally, and I am not making some hyperbolic statement, literally not arguing the same point that we are, and that's why you're being made fun of.

Feel free to point out an example on the list that is the equivalent of your first point

>People got so tired of proving The List (tm) wrong, they stopped replying to it
>"y-you can't prove it's not all true"
Wew.
Lad.

Will nintentofags ever recover? It's been years already but there is no recovery or coping in sight.

Maybe they need another decade and another couple of Gen spinoffs with their favorite Arts and Styles on their bing bing machines before they cool off.

Attached: 1401594727305.jpg (278x600, 117K)

Feel free to point out a legit criticism

I keep opening MH threads to see if things got better but I am always let down. I thought we might be recovering a few months ago but I was wrong.

Attached: 1447986778164.png (750x366, 291K)

>MH franchise alot more well known
I don't see how that's a good thing

It's honestly sad you discus the game without mass of amounts shitposting from seething "true fans"

You realize arts and styles are being implemented into the movesets right? The new gunner move is literally from Gen. At least play the games before you shitpost
it's consolewarriors acting like most people don't have 2-3 gaming platforms

First of all, you say
>In general the devs focused on talking about how good the graphics look and the endemic life, and not about the gameplay
And then Immedialty after talk about the new gameplay they're introducing.
Like, how autistic do have to he to miss something like that? Your list makes no sense and you should feel bad for thinking it does.

3u was so fucking good, it makes me sad

To say someone focused on something is not the same as saying they exclusively only talked about it, you fucking retard.

Wrong, try again.

>"true fans"
top kek

Attached: saber.png (480x700, 666K)

Are gameboy manbabies still upset this series is on a real gaming platform now?

In all honesty you CAN get a MH thread going when activity is light, but any moment MH gets mentioned in an article or an announcement is made it's just eternal bingposting for a month straight before things die down enough to be tolerable.
Then there's /mhg/ which is just unsalvageable.

Hype is building up again for the expansion and the some nintendo fanboys are out of their kiddy pens posting the same "arguments" and pastas from 2 years ago.

The fact that MHW is the best selling game in the series to date after all their doomposting that the game will fail was the nail in coffin, now they are in full-on MHW-deraingement syndrome with no signs of recovery.

Attached: 134234234529.jpg (290x324, 23K)

>Wrong, try again.
Try making a good argument first, come on this shit is speech 101, do you need to make an argument for you something retard?

They had a whole section just talking about the gameplay changes. Like, it was LITERALLY just focused on that.
Do you have problems with paying attention?

Worlds hunting horn feels the best to play in the series

>"You did this"
>"Please point out a moment where I actually did as you said"
>"m-make an argument first!"
What is wrong with you?

>Then there's /mhg/ which is just unsalvageable.
That's the true tragedy right there. Once I saw all the normalfags talking about MH I knew things would never be the same again. I remember the fun threads we use to have on Yea Forums before MH threads became shitpost central.

Attached: 1540525133322.gif (300x300, 313K)

>create a game for a wider audience
>being surprised the discussion is shit

Attached: swfu1m3tcvy01.jpg (2404x1260, 831K)

I was so disappointed to find out he didn't have 4 big legs. His dumb t-rex arms just kill it for me.

Same. Even the console wars that went on back then were akin to banter rather than this actually antagonistic behavior we see now.

That would mean they have to put in some effort. Instead they wanted to reskin Barroth

Holy fuck, another user shares my dilemma. The Lunastra LS not being in makes my fucking blood boil. It would have been even easier than the already copy-pasted Luna weapons in World. I just want my Emperor Saber back goddammit.

The discussion was shit way before a single casual played the game, simply because it was announced for the "wrong" consoles. Every thread was filled with doomposting/denial and shitposting before even the official announcement because of the leak.

The eternal intendofag nevercope

Attached: 1384597407080.png (638x478, 362K)

The funny thing is they already have a Barroth reskin that would have worked fine.

Discussion was ruined the second a new MH was announced for the modern consoles

>invite some friends to play something with you
>they invite a friend as well
>tfw you have to shower for the first time in 3 weeks
FUCKING NORMIES TAKING OVER MY HOBBY

What the fuck are you talking about schizo?
If don't have an argument just admit defeat and piss off
And, no someone else's 3000 nitpicks are legitimate talking points

>replying to your sad, pathetic self
i don't think normalfags commit suicide user, only mentally ill people like you

>All those UIs that are just quick pop ups because you finished a hunt, completed Survey missions, and fired an SOS flare.
>Handler only ever speaks for first time tutorial moments or Story Quests
>Is sitting next to 2 different gathering spots
>Left guild cards unchecked
what a cherry picked moment

you're literally the red

Can't wait to see how they slow his movement way down and make his roars not deal damage.

>NORMIES
When are you gonna kill yourself normalfag?

Ok user, let me help you since you're having trouble here.

Look at these posts full of arguments:
Now point out which one(s) is so nitpicky to the point where they're the equivalent of "The in game sun is too bright and hurts my eyes :(((((". Since they're all full of nitpicks, ass you said, this should be quite easy

Last 5 or 6 times I went on it was completely fucking dead. I get more action on BB and that game is 4 years old

THAT, MY FRIENDS, IS THE OVER-G.

>imagine being this assblasted

You really gonna make do this huh?
>Weapons in general are more mobile and stronger, think adept + brave movesets from XX combined
>Except for the hunting horn, the weakest weapon in 4U and Generations, which got NERFED in World thanks to the removal of double note system
>Overall DPS for weapons was raised significantly, up to G rank levels in a High Rank game
>Even easier mounting thanks to much lower mounting threshold (sometimes activating the mount after 1 hit), with the grappling hook taking you right back into the monster even if you fall off as a consequence of an attack
>You have access to your full box even during hunts, meaning you can stock up on healing items anytime
>Mantles give you OP abilities like no knockback, never be seen by the monster unless you attack or a full new health bar
>Monsters have been given more generous weakspots, the main example is Diablos with a 40 MV in its head for blunt weapons, as well as a new 45/63/40 weakspot on its head, making them more exploitable
>The changes above wouldn’t be so bad were it not for the fact that monsters DO NOT adapt to these changes, resulting in an incredibly easy game from start to finish
>The monsters themselves are also very slow and passive when compared to the old gens, they rarely string attacks together and have slow and predictable attacks in general
>The only change to tempered monsters are their damage and maybe their HP, so don’t expect actual challenge there. What a joke.
I tired to copy and paste more but these all either nitpicks, personal opinion, or just straight up lies

>Monsterfags still infighting while Dauntless is evolving into a game bigger than all monster shitter games combined.

Attached: 194764023804.png (600x580, 572K)

>Healing while running, can dodge while healing
and you're already wrong in the first point
bye

that make wonder

do they put gammoth iceborne?

seeing some turf wars between she and the moose would be funny

Attached: MHX-Render_Gammoth_001.png (1570x1080, 2.21M)

I started with FU retard. People joining your hobby isn't always a bad thing, it's not hard to just create smaller subcommunities or to ignore the people you don't like.
I am not happy with all of World's changes but the game is still fun. Personally, 4U is my favorite in the series but what does it matter which one is the best as long as it is a fun game? To act like it's completely casualized is just blatant shitposting. Is it easier? Obviously. Is it flawed? Obviously. I want to see these issues fixed but the game is still at its core fun and retains what makes MH MH, which is to say slow deliberate combat, large intricately designed monsters, and a lot of preparation.
Not everybody new to the series is bad. Not everybody old to the series is good. In fact, a lot of the tribabbies now considered to be veterans are the worst that the community has to offer, significantly worse than the community produced by World.

>Y-your wrong
nice rebuttal, why to prove you don't even play the game lol, now begone faggot

Gammoth would require them to design the zone around a giant monster so no.

>that 1 sad Dauntless shill who occasionally shows up in MH threads to remind everybody they exist even though nobody cares and he probably wont have a job next year

Attached: 1553906719213.webm (852x480, 2.68M)

Too much work, the team would rather spend time making pretty endemic life

>>You have access to your full box even during hunts, meaning you can stock up on healing items anytime
This is the only problem I pretty much have with the game, which there's a chance still that it won't be possible to do in Master Rank but I'm not hopeful

That would mean updating its skeleton to work in World, and Gammoth can't do vertical movement or burrowing either, which greatly limits how it would move around the new maps

I'm pretty sure your opinion is where most people stand, but the problem is that ANYONE who mentioned even just one feature/change in world they would like to see improved or fixed in the future has been permanently branded as some deranged nintendo fanboy by these consolewarriors and shitposters, and when people get shouted down, they just get louder and louder until it becomes an incomprehensible cacophony of shitflinging.

I enjoyed MHW and will be buying the new dlc thing.

Gammoth is one of the shittiest monsters they've ever introduced, literally just a semi-mobile punching bag

>>The changes above wouldn’t be so bad were it not for the fact that monsters DO NOT adapt to these changes, resulting in an incredibly easy game from start to finish
All of the points above lead to this post, which explains that it would be ok if they designed monsters around it, mainly making them more aggressive and faster, instead of the opposite. Some are opinions, none are lies and none are the same as "The in game sun is too bright and hurts my eyes :((((("

>spam the exact same copypasta in every MHW thread obsessively
>WTF WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME I ONLY MENTIONED ONE OR TWO TINY THINGS STOP IT

B-BUT NEW SKELETONS ARE HARD
>proceeds to shit on previous games because MUH GRAFFIX

Pretty sure anything that forces multiplayer is automatically declined as a good game. Also if you're not a shitter you can clear through to Xeno and Tempered monsters insanely fast and then all your left with is health bloated unfun messes

The problem with /mhg/ isn't really the normalfags but it invited the worst kind of posters, consolewarriors that fucking gated discussion exclusively to World for months so hard that its become impossible to talk about any other game without BINGposters responding.
Then again its been 4 months since I gave up on that shithole. Has it gotten better or is it still a World circlejerkfest of PCfags?

Is the top weapon set World's? That's a pretty serious downgrade.

See for yourself

>no word on multiplayer changes
Cant wait to join, watch cinematic, get out, wait for my 3 friends to do it too before we can actually play.

You're making a blind assumption that everyone who has an issue with world is posting a copypasta. Protip: they aren't. I didn't even mention anything about the stupid list and disagree with almost every single line of it. I enjoyed my time with world, but the game to me has a few problems that make it less replayable that other HR games I've played.
Regardless, even if "the list" wasn't posted, this thread would still be 90% "NINTENDIES SEETHING BING BING WAHOO NEVER EVER" posting, and that shit does nothing but continue to prevent people on both sides of the aisle from discussing MH as a whole.

>MonHun team has been pulling the same incompetent grift for over a decade and a half now and degenerate, mentally ill Huntards slurp it up without fail every single time
Eventually you'd think they'd figure out they're getting hustled

>search bing
>38 results

Most annoying game ever.

It's ridiculously grindy, slow paced and the dificulty is based on lame and cheap status ailments. Well, at least the weapons aren't procedurally generated, that's the ultimate cancer.

For action RPG Fromsoft is still the best, by far.

Do I need the base game to play the expansion?

>that first post
Guess I'll continue to avoid it until the next game is announced.

Attached: 1557296655159.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Yes.

yes

/mhg/ is /vg/ cancer at its finest thread celebrates, cliques,discord groups, mass shitposting, full of shit talking elitist who are trash at the game.
Just nuke that place already, only reason i go there is cause they're slightly better than the average random in KT girding

Yes. Is not stand alone.

Attached: 1499716373616.png (300x300, 48K)

Welp fuck. thx vros

>461604217
Oh boy you almost got that (you)

How can it be the best game ever when it's the worst monster hunter?
Anti swimming fags don't @ me

cringe and bluepilled - World
cringe but redpilled - Gen/XX
based but bluepilled - 4U/3U/p3rd
based and redpilled - Tri

>tri babies thinking they can have an opinion

>You're making a blind assumption
You were literally replying to my post replying to someone (and getting shit for it) saying that World killed the franchise because it let all the casuals in.

Don't try to play the victim here with the "b-but they are also bad because they say bing!!!" shit. There hasn't been a single MHW thread in the past 2 years that didn't start off with nintendo warriors saying how shit the game and how it killed the franchise and how it's never going to sell (in the beginning).

40 bucks for a new difficulty?

>and how it's never going to sell
They never said that

Christ it reeks of /mhg/. There should be no reason half the thread is filtered here on Yea Forums yet it is.

All doomposting was drowned out by LITERAL FLOODS of bingposting that have not stopped to THIS DAY
>but they said mean things in the months leading up to release so I'm justified in ruining MH discussion for EVERYONE

So is this more high rank or g rank?

All this time you retards spend shitting on World or Nintendo MonsterHunter on a an anonymous imageboard could be spend having a job and being able to afford all the games in the series.

Get a job
Stop wasting your time on this console war bullshit
Actually have fun in your pathetic life

Attached: Handler.full.2261861.png (1599x1879, 3.01M)

>nintendo warriors
This may come as a surprise, but people other than nintendo fags can hate world as well, especially those who actually played MH before and were disappointed with the game. The game isn't some sort of flawless masterpiece that you only need to play to not dislike.

It seems all the new content is G Rank only (now Master Rank)

watch the stream, they said G rank on Iceborne, It's just renamed to master rank
twitch.tv/videos/422682728

Could've reskinned kirin

Why Tri over 3U?

Attached: 1557242346997.png (900x827, 391K)

spoilers: most of the people trying to discuss the games DO have most or all of the big MH titles. The ones stirring shit the hardest don't have a single game in the series and don't plan to. They just get a kick out of ruining discussion

So we know that Oroshi Kirin and Alatreon are guaranteed, do you think the Fatty trio will make it? Alatreon being in kinda points towards "no", he seems to be the one reserved for the black dragon spot.

this
>best monsters
>best areas
>best soundtrack
>almost no returning monsters
>no soulless subspecies
>all the shit weapons removed
>overhauled the series without casualizing it
>no g-rank bloat
>underwater combat
>medium bowguns
>switch-axe
>based cha-cha instead of shitty palicos
>moga and loc lac were both peak comfiness
>wiimote controls felt like you were actually fighting the monsters

They did though. It was fucking obnoxious.

Attached: mhw1.jpg (1920x1079, 602K)

please, please have sex

>tfw when you think you're gonna disagree with a list of shitty complaints but end up agreeing with a lot of it

Attached: Hanako 0.png (1280x720, 750K)

/mhg/ convinced me that there is absolutely no reason anybody should connect to anybody else here through something like their Steam or Discord account. The vindictive petty shit they do and stalking you online is the most insane shit. And you can tell they're avatarfagging knowing that they can be detected by everyone else based entirely on their godawful cliquey way of talking.

Doomposters and bingposters are all the same faggots that just want to stir up shit. Don't respond to them.

I agree mostly, but 3U is basically an improvement over tri, bringing back weapons that didn't need to be removed, and generally adding more monsters and content

How embarrassing. I would kill myself if I was that anime faggot.

I wish I knew man. What an absolute waste of resources. How many more monsters/weapons/customization options could we have gotten?

>Doomposter is a retard who shits the bucket with his predictions
More news at 11.

Attached: 1504885376878.png (2024x1130, 1.72M)

Story, cinematics and dialogue are the worst aspects of World. They added so much it starting to feel like a Final Fantasy game. Even crafting gear is annoying with the forced cutscene.

I just want to say that Nargacuga has cute pawpads

Attached: 1557446657114.jpg (1500x765, 332K)

that's the duramboros skeleton, you nigger

While I appreciated the quality of life changes that came from asking Western audiences for feedback, it's fucked up that they went so hard on the story elements when nobody in their right fucking mind thinks the story is any good. If the story was at least good then okay you can justify the effort but it's not.

They must have asked people why they bought World. Those surveys cannot have returned with results that the story was the most compelling. I think they just thought that all these changes the Western audience asked for must be universally good so they might as well stay the course. Even the goddamn Steam reviews say nothing of the story.

That game still exists?

Cope Snoygger

It seems like the weapon design formula hasn't changed based on the Deeramboros' GL. Some of his fur added onto the new bone GL model. Although Deeramboros is supposedly an early monster in Iceborne so this may be a non-issue.

Attached: Screenshot_20190510-001202.png (2048x1085, 2.35M)

I really enjoy that Crankycugar

>He hasn’t fought Elderforst
Faggot

duramboros and barroth use the same skeleton, you double nigger

Who fucking knows why they thought that. You know it's gotta be some out-of-touch executive, or committee.

But since World sold well, we're going to be getting more of this level of story. When there's that much money flying around, publicly-traded companies are not in a position to be taking any kind of risk.

Yep
It’s not even playful banter but straight up focused Malice

based

I welcome ice-fish since it reminds me of the old Lavasioth fight instead of the current wannabe Gravios Lavasioth

Did they even fix anything people were complaining about in World? Nobody asked for even stronger movesets to trivialize the game even more

>expansion dedicated to ice zone
>all the new ice monsters are worse versions of old ones

10/10

Attached: zamtrios_by_rough_chrysalis_dbwg348-pre.jpg (1192x670, 176K)

But user, it's G-rank now, how would the casuals be able to beat it even with all the other bullshit and the strongest armor skills the series has ever seen? You're not some elitist, are you?

>there are "people" that spent 100+ hours entering and exiting missions to find bigger and smaller versions of monsters for an achievement

user, new assets are hard and this is only the highest selling capcom game of all time, please understand

Attached: FrontierGen-Gurenzeburu_Render_002.png (1234x1117, 1.36M)

I bet they aren't even going to put Khezu in

This one is going to sale 12 millions copy(digitl)

Why should they?

To put even less effort

>please make weapon models that aren't shit
>Who gives a shit?
Fans who loved that shit for years. You're the kind of guy who also didn't care about the lack of real weapons in MGSV.

>could've made cool new monsters with neat attacks and behavior
>could've brought back the cool ice boys like Barioth and Zamtrios
>reskinned Barroth, reskinned Lavasioth, reskinned Kush
>Narga is slower than he used to be
>they made hunters even more fucking OP than they already were
>made one of SnS's perks irrelevant
Okay granted, we don't know what the new elder dragon can do but based on everything else I'm not optimistic. I think I'll wait for it to go on sale. Aisha best girl.

Attached: 1404794365031.jpg (669x731, 225K)

>Moose can pick up trees and roll giant snowballs to throw at you.
Neat. Though sadly that means Lagombi is out of a job.

I'd put it less harshly but I'm pretty much with you. If people thought hunter arts empowered hunters too much, ohhh boy

>those retards that get hit by EX Elderfrost fuck you charge attack

Attached: 1556562757920.jpg (1024x1024, 125K)

>>Narga is slower than he used to be
Looked about the same as low rank Narga has always been
Also he wasn't angry at any point in that clip

Why would you be hyped for the elder considering how fucking lame the base game's were?

You only fight it in 3 nearly flat rooms in XX in the first place so it's not like they couldn't do the same in World.

That is G rank Narga, they said it in the stream

>The retards forgetting EX Elderfrost’s sit attack

Attached: 498CCDB1-D40E-4C72-893F-E3B018DE277A.gif (468x351, 572K)

I really, really need to get back into World for PC, I haven't played it since they released Lunastra for it. What have I missed?

I didn't say I was. Quite the opposite, actually.

Attached: 1534430461662.jpg (660x840, 148K)

No they didn't

The guest monsters Behemoth and Leshen and the AT Elder events.

Cute Aisha

FU is a bad game.

>expansion dedicated to ice zone
>no Zamatrios
>no Khezu
>no ice rape ape and hot rajang dick because fuck you
>no Lagombi
>no Tigrex
>no based Valstrax for a proper HD debut
>no light rail avenger

Attached: 1549774786820.png (784x614, 415K)

The relic system sucks but Kulve itself is a pretty fun fight.

Any chance those AT events and guest monsters are coming back or are they permanently part of the game?

Wrong opinion

That attack is the reason I don't bring my DBs to Gammoth hunts. Its much comfier being a gunner and just bullying from a distance.

Seriously why is there no fucking Khezu?
You’d think his skeleton is easy as fuck to port over

>No Tigrex
He got teased at the end of the stream.

>no Tigrex
user,

They said "you will fight nargacuga around the halfway point of the DLC", or something like that.

Debatable

You fags complain the new monsters are reskins and then complain they didnt straight up reuse old ones which is even more lazy.

The Spring Fesitvel is currently on going which has all event quests available. Also AT Nerg is coming to PC in June.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsafyoXk88c

I complain that the new monsters are shit and I want to fight the fun ones in HD.

Please tell me what language you speak where "you will fight nargacuga around the halfway point of the DLC" translates to "yes, this footage of master rank nargacuga"
more than likely its highrank, hell it could've been low rank if we're just going to assume things

>4 Valor HBG Gunners
>Happily bullying the fuck out of gammoths while getting everyone their deviant crown
It took almost 3 hours and I’ve near felt so close to complete strangers over a vidya before.
God I love GU
Guild cards and friend requests for all!

half of this shit is minor gripes and then you include made up shit like your complaint about the GS "stun". have you even played MH World? because monster "stunning" has always been a thing
shitpost/10, made me reply. next time include "actually Iceborne won't sell well"

It was a different time.

i played this game for 60 hours when it first came out but just stopped playing for some reason. trying to get back into it but have completely forgot how to play and what i was even doing. i don't think i even knew what i was doing back when i first played it i was just confused the whole time. think i might just start a new game but giving up on a 60 hour save file does feel like a waste.

Attached: Screenshot_147.png (670x503, 484K)

But I started the game last week. By the time I am strong enough the festival will be over. This sucks, I wanted the DMC and Witcher stuff.

don't reply to bait user. this retarded faggot has been posting the same shit for literal years. he refuses to listen to any counterpoints and I guarantee his autism levels are much higher than yours

I miss how clear and clean fights were. World has so much bloated visuals and graphics it made fighting less fun.

That's the only kind there is.

Attached: 1404292257103.jpg (385x1063, 49K)

Leshen and Behemoth are permanent. However they both have super versions that are a timed event.

That's the cost of resolution and better looking visuals in general. I think about this all the time when it comes to FPS games.
There's more going on and it's beautiful, but obviously it's a bit more busy than lousy pixelated trash.

yikes

Where can I get Monster Hunter Frontier Z?

I'm just beyond offended that someone is writing the World story the way they are. It's so fucking generic Japanese writing. The only characters that have anything resembling personalities are the Research Station lady and the Admiral. The fucking Handler isn't even a character; you could exchange her personality with that of any other character and there would be no difference other than the fact that the Handler has been put into situations where we have learned she's completely retarded.

It's basically an Isekai story. Everyone's sucking the hunter's dick by the end of it. I understand that Capcom hasn't written anything worth a fuck in the past decade and I would be hard pressed to name something older that was any good. They could have done anything with the story and it would have been better. What we got is basically nothing and it's worse than nothing because they blew god knows how many millions on the effort translating and voice acting and animation all this drivel.

How the fuck do you make the least memorable gear and forgettable characters in the history of the series? All they had to do was bring the Guildmarm back or any character who talks shit at the hunter. Or they could have made the hunter the most unreluctant hero and have literally everyone, not only the Handler, steal the credit. This is the same division that did Ace Attorney and Ghost Trick and they couldn't just stay the course with insane bullshit?

How are any of those "nitpicks, personal opinion, or just straight up lies"? They are all legitimate arguments how MHW is far easier and more casual than the previous games.

>playing any MH for the story
just skip the dialogue bro. it's always been shit

got some words for ya. tread carefully, because they never get rebutted. ever.
>solo
>extreme
>behemoth
post your kill user

>Unidentifiable tracks are cropping up all over the New World
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss more looking for tracks!!!!!!

So you admit that I was right since you can't rebate any of my points.

>BE THE BEST GAME EVER
That shit ain't Castlevania SotN
youtube.com/watch?v=1SxasNmTbpE

>the 3rd fleet was stranded in bumfuck nowhere for 30 YEARS before the player stumbles into the coral highlands, kills a hilariously easy monster, and gets them out

Attached: 1518712148358.png (302x599, 57K)

name a single (1) monster more difficult than ex-Behemoth. OH WAIT. THERE'S NONE.
casual and easy my ass

Attached: .png (494x507, 248K)

3rd fleet was literally trapped on that ship in the coral highlands because legiana was blocking them

El cabron...

>seething shitposters out in full force tonight
Get styled on fat nerds. The lads and I will be having fun you wish you were having.
Maybe on release you can leech some of that emotion 2nd hand like a cuckold or something, idk. Good luck with that!

Attached: dancing man dancing.gif (491x704, 3.22M)

Even Capcom themselves knew it was shit
That’s why they didn’t bother with a story
>Why do I need to kill this giant snake
A. Because fuck that snake
B. Because Money and Materials faggot
C. See A & B plus It’s annoying me

Yes, the hilariously easy monster

>One monster is remotely hard because of shitty mechanics
>"wow this game is so hard!"

Literally all of GU’s EX deviant monsters
Post your crown bro or gtfo

Not him but a lv 140 Apex Rajang is harder.

Hot monkey dick is just an asshole
Plain and simple

>"I won't even try to disagree"
>or just making shit up
top kek

Attached: Capture.png (641x528, 352K)

My head cannon is that the hunter is like some "chosen one" savant that can effortless kill most monsters with a few hit of a big stick, and everyone else has extreame difficultly fighting even pathetically weak monsters like paolamu or girros
In their defense the 3rd fleet is basically made up entirely of engineers, but come on lol none of them can kill one fucking legi?

I hope you won't mind me saving these old pastas and converting them into a screencap, easy to read even for phoneposters. People have to realize that it's not as great as other MH titles, not meaning it's total garbage but it probably contributed to bringing the worst kind of people/casuals to the franchise. I admit that I can't say for myself if the issues you've outlined are really that bothering, but you've at least stopped me from doing a purchase I'd likely regret without this input.

Attached: why_MH_world_is_not_as_great.png (1080x4380, 2.25M)

Fuck Azurebolt and fuck Hellblade.
Bloodbath is ez though

>lv 140 Apex Rajang
youtube.com/watch?v=9bV1de7hHXg
youtube.com/watch?v=VIkmkq76KUY
DOUBT

No crown then?
Gtfo plebeian

pretty much. imagine entering a thread like this just to try and make other people upset. pretty insecure I'd say.
they need another nintendo title to placate them like the manchildren they are

Fuck all 3 of them
I had a far easier time with every other deviant except for them

I love how you behefags always specify "solo" since you know that only reason exBehe is hard when you are trying to solo it is because has mechanics that are meant for a group. With a decent group exBehe is easy as fuck just like rest of the MHW,

Then why the fuck are they doubling down by having the Handler tag with the hunter to Iceland? Your observations are correct but I think you're wrong in that Capcom knows shit about the state of their writing. If they knew they would have ditched the Handler entirely. I would understand they wouldn't want to develop a new character asset so just fucking leave her at home.

Maybe I'm dwelling too hard on this but they already have the Guildmarm costume designed. Bring her in under the premise that she's auditing the 5th Fleet or some shit or verifying the hunter's success and have her do nothing but stand back and give the hunter incredible amounts of shit. Or have any of the Gathering Hall girls do it. Just recycle the Handler's voice actress to voice the Guildmarm; done and done. No extra work necessary other than writing an adorable 4th-wall-breaking character.

Attached: guildmarm5.png (1038x1060, 1.58M)

Are they going to reveal more monsters or is that it?

You are still not rebating any of the original argument.

Tigrex was teased at the end of the stream. There are definitely going to be more. We’ll probably see some at E3.

SW Nargas EX hunt with Valor DBs is probably the most fun I've ever had hunting a monster. Like dancing with your prey.

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY KHEZU CRAPCOM?!?!?!?!?

Attached: 1490329860477.png (640x543, 593K)

>Comparing a speedrun and a run with a lot of optional limitations.
Stop embarrassing yourself.

>It's easy when you are all talented enough and have a coordinated team to take it down in the most meta way possible
rock solid logic. what other monster requires such preparation and execution in the series?
none, because they are easier.

>AkantoreX, a dedicated MH speedrunner who constantly tries to get the best times possible vs some random guy's solo run
Here's an Extremoth solo done in 11'37", the monster specially scaled for a four hunter group.
youtu.be/7fuIYTFT2yk

Of course it turned to shit. Because the casuals (consolewarfaggots) and shills took the chance to seep in the threads and do their things instead of posting MH relates content normally. They exploited to no end how old time fans of the series legitimately complained about some gameplay aspects and tried to create the narrative that they were seething because the game wasn't on Nintendo systems anymore. While the reality of the matter is that MH is a game which often motivates people to buy the associated system with it. But you'll disregard my post, because you only want to add oil on the fire, like the other shitposters.

Attached: Shills.jpg (1080x713, 390K)

Oh, thank god. I love Tigrex so much. I also want Glavenus to be in World, you can't just show that monster once and not have it come back. He would be perfect in Elder's Recess.

You'd be bitching about guildmarm popping up giving you tutorials about shit you already know too, the only difference after playing the game instead of hopping on Yea Forums to shitpost about how much you hate the handler you'd hop on pixiv and fap to pictures of guildmarm getting KIRIN'D or RAJANG'D

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

>none, because they are easier.
None, because they don't have shitty MMO mechanics.

I've seen that before. It's pretty sick and looks several orders of magnitude more difficult than charging a GS and releasing it ad infinitum.

You're about to get NOX'd faggo

Attached: ae7648d3ca2651b70ab328ec33c4f28e[1].jpg (1280x800, 127K)

Why cant I make my handler dress like a slut?

>it's shitty if it challenges me to do something different
>i don't like getting one-shot
k. doesn't mean it's any less difficult

Good on you bro
SW Nargas makes Valor HBGs like me absolutely fuming

Attached: 62E74C33-E1DC-418C-8E43-6F13CAB31AD0.jpg (462x579, 19K)

Fuck you and your bootleg Khezu.

Attached: 1535851271797.jpg (1500x1205, 760K)

>Decent group
>It's easy when you are all talented enough and have a coordinated team to take it down in the most meta way possible
I don't think you know what "decent" means. As long as the players aren't total idiots and have at least high rank weapons and armors (no augments required) exBehe is just as easy as rest of the game.

God I want Guildmarm back
Kill off the Handler no one likes her
Bring back our Sweetheart and Guildmarm
Fucking die Handler

100% of the challenge is because he's not a monster hunter boss he's a ff14 boss just slapped into the game and there are failstates because one person goes full retard and fucks up comets. Leshen should be the same tier of difficulty as behemoth but there aren't any completely retarded mechanics so he's easy.

>what other monster requires such preparation and execution in the series
Azurebolt?

Ahh, I still remember those good old days when MH4U's online was active and my friends and me went to hunt some 140 Pickles, truly one of the funniest 140s to fight on group.

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 40K)

Wow what a hater. Whats wrong with her?

using a pre-made group is almost a requirement. communications, discord, w/e
no other monster in the series required that level of coordination.
the very fact that you have to use 4 people to kill him reliably should tell you everything you need to know about it's difficulty

It was fine for a while, but now a new thing that nintendies aren't getting is coming out again so they have to shit everything up.

How can a based GOAT have so much shit taste
I hope you're shitposting user

Attached: Battler cry.png (288x254, 103K)

Not him but she's ugly.

>Fight that is literally not meant to be soloable
>Hard to solo because of the group mechanics, but still doable
>Pretty easy in a group
"hurr durr the game hard because you can't solo that fight"

She literally will not stop eating, keeps bumble fucking her way into the faces of hostile monsters, and forced me to save some random old lady that threw her shit at odo

>no Elite Four especially my boy Astalos
>no Valstrax
>no Gore or Shaggy
>no Steve
>no Seltas Queen
>no Zamtrios
>no Kecha Wacha
So what, you're gonna pretend Gen 4 didn't happen Capcom? Fuck you.

Attached: 1555424715812.gif (250x250, 282K)

I wouldn't say it's the best game ever; but it's definitely the best Monster Hunter by a wide margin.
The best game ever is Bloodborne.

>the very fact that you have to use 4 people to kill him reliably should tell you everything you need to know about it's difficulty
Yeah, it does. It tells me that it's a shitty gimmick fight that is not meant to be soloable, but idiots still use it as an argument.

Just reminding everyone in this thread:
-Every single Monster shown in the 15th Anniversary group photo is going to be coming in the Iceborne expansion. All of them.

Attached: IceBorne_mainart.jpg (1920x1080, 3.01M)

>Pretty easy in a group
clearly you haven't been around the game much if you think this. there were many threads complaining about the lack of reliable teams.
people had to organize before fighting him.
anyways, this all besides the point that ex-B is most difficult boss. one shots that you have to time perfectly to avoid, phases, arena altering shit, etc. way stronger than any other monster.

Ugly and retarded

>no Gore
This one hurts me the most, the Magala family quickly became some of my favorite monsters, I want them back, specially Shagaru.

Attached: 1464726029305.png (500x256, 109K)

The generations monsters were garbage and its no harm to relegate them to the dumpster, except for glavenus. I would like seregios, gore, kecha and the rest though.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
NOT MY MONSTER HUNTER

>there were many threads complaining about the lack of reliable teams.

You mean when people expected a monster hunter boss and instead ended up with a retarded gimmick so it was confusing? Ex-B has been a joke for months and randoms can easily do him because people learned the basic strategy of don't fuck up the comets. If not fucking up the comets is the only thing difficult in the game then the entire fucking game is a joke because even ff14 is more complex than that.

>Glavenus only
Hate this shit. All 4 should get recognition.

>GU flagship
>coming to World
Hard to believe but ok.

>brachy
Pls

I am not up to date on that game. Last I checked they had revolvers.

Kecha doesn’t get enough love in general. It’s one of the best 4th gen monsters.

She’s; ugly, annoying, constantly getting in my way, eats far too much like a disgusting pig, and doesn’t do anything.
Literal dead weight

>Lagiacrus
>After they said they couldn't get the leviathan skeleton to work
I don't heeb it

Now that I actually look at it they all do look like they have Worlds shading.

>Fucking boring Lao is coming back
Fucking awesome.

Also my Palico hugged her instead of me.

>he's too hard for me solo
>MMO mechanics are too much for me
>1 shot mechanics are too difficult to handle
>It's a gimmick if I don't like it
Cope. I thought he was too easy? None of this should be a problem for an elite MH veteran like you, right?

>Implying the wouldn’t ruin the beauty that is Jet Dragon
Worldfags don’t deserve him in the slightest

Looks like I have 2 degenerates to nail to crosses

Attached: 17683AAC-5B96-4551-AC5A-F1452470639F.jpg (700x751, 25K)

too bad, toddler

>341 Posts, 93 IPs
lol some of you are mad as fuck about this announcement

Didn't watched the trailer, did they unfuck gunning? or did the fuck it ever harder?

Attached: 1465541254733.jpg (585x600, 207K)

>Steve gets to come to the new world and finally meet a fellow pinecone.
Nice

lmao what. You must be a world babbie considering how ignorant ur comment is

Attached: Yes its real.jpg (2560x1440, 409K)

Lao isn't in that picture, that's Fatalis.

I bet you think that WoW LFR is hard because you can't solo the fights?

Yea it adds poison, wind pressure and constant roars. That is one cuuhraaazzy bird

You're trolling, right?

Tri is inferior to 3U in every way.

And also 4U is better than 3U in basically every way.

Steve's gimmick is now a mod for the bowgun. He's never coming back because he would be too much work.

Your cat can now resurrect your sorry carted ass
It’s even more fucked

So much fucking this.

How come I'm able to pick up 4U and slap hour after hour into it but Double Cross I get bored after a hunt or two? I don't even care about "muh arts" just something about 4U I really like.

Attached: 1556182588220.png (953x653, 532K)

>WoWfaggot complaining about extremely light MMO tactics
of course. kill yourself nigger

So now cats have an integrated guts skill, that kinda fucking retarded, but not exclusive to gunning I guess.

>40 fucking bucks
>for reskins and nerfed nargacuga
wew lad i am not buying that ever

Gammoth would take actual effort. I hope we glavenus or mistuzune but I think were just getting easy lazy shit cause why not.

That's because 4U is the best MH game for now, until MH6U or whatever they to call it releases because I don't think Iceborne will make it.

Not an argument you double nigger.

>Didn't watched the trailer, did they unfuck gunning? or did the fuck it ever harder?

Trailer showed off:
-Three new Monsters: Moose, Snow-Lavasioth, and an Icicle Elder Dragon.
-Iceborne Map. Unironically looks really pretty and interesting, but I love winter aesthetic, so I'm biased.
-EVEN MORE CASUAL FEATURES NOBODY ASKED FOR: you can now use pod items, bombs, hookshot, etc.. With your weapon equipped. Cat can be given a tool that Rez's you.
-They showed off Nargacuga. She's slow as shit.
-They also teased/played the roar of the next monster they'll show next time: Tigerex. So this might be true:

>God I love GU
>Guild cards and friend requests for all!
Those days are almost done user, every new MH will be a World clone just like every MMO became a WoW clone thanks to it's explosive sales numbers.

>guts
It's more like your cat pops a giant vigorwasp over your corpse and you get back up instead of carting your sorry ass back to camp

They've what, almost 2 years to try and fix it now?

It’s like a general buff to everyone
Like damn much more broken and easy can you make this game
Adding in a “I win” button?

B team

>the team would rather spend time making pretty endemic life
Seriously fuck this bullshit. I came here to kill challenging monsters not to jack off to monster shit.

Attached: AEC1653C-DEA6-43F0-8DC0-DF2AE86D29B3.gif (250x250, 458K)

>lmao what if we take the one and only gimmick of SnS and give it to every single fucking weapon
Poor bastards, I hope that at least they get their oils back.

Attached: 1490515897776.png (726x533, 215K)

Literally the opposite for me. Fuck 3ds controls.

>They could have just super sized kirin
God bless MH team

You guys are fucking delusional. Ive played these games since the psp i dont give a single fuck what garbage console they are on and i guarantee you most the other people shitting on world are the same. Mhw sucks dick, it completely shat all over what made mh so fun in the first place and replaced it with overly busy graphics, "SUPER EPIC SET PEICES" and a story so bland and pointless it feels ripped straight out of a modern day hollywood movie. You want an example of how trashed the core gameplay is in world theres skills in the game that have 5 slots that straight up dont do anything after 2 slots are filled. The devs clearly didnt have the time to actually refine the gameplay, they were too busy pulling in retards like you who are braindead enough to play games simply for "immersion", aka good graphics. Fucking kys

Sorry SnS you can't have oils but we will make you special because you can use the sling with your weapon out and you will be good at mounting.

Sorry SnS we need to give better mounting and using the sling with your weapon out to all weapons at least you can still block while moving at a decent speed.

Attached: oiling up.jpg (588x430, 34K)

>Cat can be given a tool that Rez's you
holy shit that's disgusting

Fuck that I'll play GU all day on my monitor with my pro controller.

I find capcom's competents highly questionable, I wouldn't be surprised if it's been 2 years and they've still flubbed up leviathans, but I'd welcome it, if it meant monsters like lagi and mizu comeback

This seriously fucking annoys me, SnS better get something new to compensate for it.

Literally what went through my mind. MH A team no longer cares, just casualize everything for more sales oh and don't bring oils back because jacking off to your own design ideas is better.

Who will have turf wars with who?

What about it is so difficult, throw that fucker into large open area.

When they tried to put the skeleton in the engine the neck basically functioned like the wiggler hat. Fixing it was too much effort so it got scrapped.

Put him back in, I fucking dare you Capcom.

Attached: 1a00e9bbc68a2fc0a5ffa185668df7b7.jpg (445x340, 22K)

Ah I see, thanks.

I feel like the A team is almost Jealous of the B team
While their game isn’t as popular they get to have more fun with the Cruhreezy designs and monsters instead of focusing on realism

How fucked up would it be if Steve and Bezel didn't have a turf war and worked together like how Rathalos and Rathian do?

Attached: tumblr_p4c6ps6mMS1vhflx6o1_1280[1].jpg (1280x828, 200K)

Why tho? is just a crappy tutorial monster, Barroth is better at being a tutorial monster anyways.

Narga and Tigrex would be too hard for the casuals if they didn't have it.

>blocking with a sns
nothing feels worse in the game. Maxed Guard and you'd still get knocked back by literally every attack, why the fuck is the only weapon with a "shield" in its name have the worse blocking capability?
And then you have that weird 1 second pause before you can move again after you block, it's just straight up punishing whenever you block with sns, I rather have Evade and dodge everything because it's easier to cancel your attack into a dodge instead of blocking.

Attached: 1521255019461.jpg (720x690, 72K)

yeah but fuck casuals

My nigga
youtu.be/GXj_LCChlbE

Attached: 1537132617013.gif (467x398, 74K)

I really don't get madfags. This series has been going for almost twenty years, they should know how to handle things they don't like by now.

I think the thing is that they force themselves so much. They keep up this idea that buying a new console or going to other lengths for the newest MH game is absolutely necessary. You don't skip a major release and you don't stop. With world they don't like it and unfortunately that means nothing, they will buy a new PC, switch, and PS4 and play it while grinding their teeth the whole time. They punch themselves in the balls rather than not play it or simply play it and not finish. They don't get that choice, they don't give themselves that choice.

Worse yet, with world more new players are joining and they come with basic questions, or most offensive of all, wonder about the game that hasn't yet been worn down with years of toxic shit flinging and obsessive research. They hate that therd are psople who don't know more than they do and don't and themselves for it.

Attached: Frasier.jpg (328x369, 38K)

>psycho rape birds
>being friends with anyone
Even if they are alike they will try to rape each other.

that's an awful lot of projection and assumptions going on user

mh is western now, gaijin love movie games

Big Chungus is unironically the best tutorial monster.

He's easy but he's also big and wide so he's not fucking annoying to fight with certain weapons and you can just go ham on him.

>a game with Teostra and Kushala

>Narga and Tigrex too hard

lol you what m8? if they can make those two casual friendly, narga and tigrex don't got a chance

I agree

Why do you need to put switch there?

Out of all the Ggi's I miss Wroggi the most; if only for his snazzy cowboy armor set.
I still, to this very day, cannot understand why Capcom decided to completely and utterly shaft the Ggi Raptors in favor of the shitty, old, boring-armor-set, Dromes. It just doesn't make any sense.

Attached: tumblr_nnhx12Dx8O1t2jeblo2_500[1].jpg (500x555, 85K)

Tigrex always have the upper hand because it's fighting style is direct as all fuck, much like Diablos, he will simply charge, roar and try to beat the shit out of you with giant rocks while doing above average damage.

Man I cannot count the number of victims 4U's Tigrex had with his new turn-to-charge attack because no one could get used to it, if Tigrex remains that kind of fluidity it will still be a real treat.

Narga a shit, overrated piece of shit of a monster, it was always easy.

>Bring back our Sweetheart and Guildmarm
Exquisite taste, Aisha and Sophia are rock solid girls.

Attached: 1423089298177.jpg (850x1088, 233K)

>implying Kush is hard
You have to go.

>the very definition of a downgrade even compared to the lolis in GenU

I remember checking this out around World's PC release just out of curiosity and being amazed at how fucking childish they are, they make Yea Forums console warriors look like nothing. You literally could not mention any other monhun without being spammed to death and mods do nothing about it even though it's low effort gibberish. I thought for sure it would have changed by now but it looks even worse than ever. This poor series didn't deserve this.

>mini gammoth quest

Sure. The A team must hate bringing stuff I to a new direction with universal acclaim while B team is focusing on gimmicks most fans hate. Sounds like coping to me.

Maybe I read your post wrong but Kushala was always easy as fuck. World just kept the easy part and added annoying to it.

Also friendly reminder to those calling "casual" towards the more fluid item usage: if you considered item usage in MH to EVER be a sign of difficulty, then you basically outed yourself as a shitter.
Because no even halfway decent player would have issues with that beyond mid-point of the games and know when to time it properly that it has no effect or danger whatsoever. And in speedruns players would even let themselves get hit on purpose to blast into another area to take items.

>Been playing since Tri
>Play the 3Ds games, but stick to 3U after Tri Servers are killed.
>Hear fags moaning about world being casual.
>Stick with 3U for a bit longer.
>Steam sale has World.
>Decide to try it out
>Monsters are a little bit slower with reasonable hitboxes, controls tightened up.
>Tempered Monsters are about the same as versions in previous game.
>Only real complaint is being forced to watch a cutscene before others can join and the monsters getting buffed for 4 players even where there are only two of you.
You mobile kids are full of shit. Monsterhunter was never "Hardcore" the 3DS is just a piece of shit with garbage controls.

Attached: 1546825867596.jpg (683x1024, 83K)

He's easily as hard or harder than Narga or Tigrex, which is the point.

Also they already have Black Diablos in MHW, who is already like a harder version of tigrex.

>gender slider

This just in: Tri is the first game in the Monster Hunter series

>gender slider

>on a scale from male to female

>go about 60% over the middle, end up as Projared

It wasn't hardcore, as you said. Then there's no need in making the game even more accessible for broader masses

not sure what you guys mean. /mhg/ always had game bants, with people saying their games are better.
and this got out of hand with the 3DS games, not world, when it suddenly became platform wars
with world it's of course a lot more prevalent since some oldfags don't like the changes, but let's not act it's anything new for that thread

People that say that the 3DS MH games have bad controls most likely don't even now when to move the camera and were retarded clawfags.

Here is a protip: adjust the camera when you are locked in ANY animation, as per example each time you roll.

crtl+f "bing" in that thread and tell me that isn't pure cancer

I dont get it man. The main drawback of monhun was poor controls and graphics due to being on handhelds. I guess monhun fans are so hardcore they need to find a way to be elitist even if they game is the best version yet.

Play FU.
Bitte generally you're correct, MH was never hardcore, just niche.
Also, most people complaining about casualisation are casual MH players anyway, cause they're also the ones calling AT monsters too hard or "no fun".

sure it is. im just saying that it's stupid to ignore previous autism due to new autism

Yeap, you nailed it. Cashing in on double dippers is back too by delaying the PC iceborn release.

>controls tightened up
i think you mean loosened, it's way too forgiving and commitment is much less of a challenge than in the other games, the stiffness is what made MH good

>controls are so bad you have to resort to "tricks" and change camera in certain situations
you really made a case there user... how will the others ever recover

it's actually loli to brown loli slider.

Does anyone actually give a fuck about any of the story shit in World?

It's a brand new Fatalis look and Glavenus and Brachy have MHW style textures.

I'm going to sleep now and when I wake up there better be a last minute special announcement that Khezu will be in the game as a flagship sporting a new variant or else someone will die, Capcom.

Is called; playing the game correctly, something retards can't do nor understand, good night.

Attached: 1499292901203[1].jpg (640x480, 404K)

Name a more hardcore 3D action game than MH so I can laugh my fucking ass off at your stupidity.

Attached: 1484237032093.jpg (1280x853, 254K)

I want a legitimate change instead of "Monster does headbutt and his tail passed 2 feet over your head, so enjoy this cart :3"
World isn't perfect, but it is a step in the right direction. Hitboxes that match their animation means you can role under the monster instead of diving away every time the monster does a thing.
Went back and played it, pretty good time.

Attached: 1529659843757.jpg (286x340, 53K)

This. It's just like CoD 4 put military FPS on the map. All MH like games will copy world in the chase for "the call of duty audience". God bless the games industry.

I did. It was so bad that I almost cringed myself into a coma. I, who could ignore the ending credits in Gen multiple times, am forced to turn off my monitor whenever the IT'S RAINING LIFE scene comes up.

>complaining about reskins/reskellies in an MH game
literally reaching
>Nargacuga has been slowed down
>as proven by these handful of scenes, half of which it wasn't even attacking in and didn't show its aggro state
I mean it surely is altered for the world movement but listing it like this sounds retarded

the only actual points you got there are the pre-order stuff. also fuck off with your transmog mmo crap already

>Is called; playing the game correctly, something retards can't do nor understand, good night.

Attached: 1556983097138.jpg (427x431, 22K)

>You mean the aesthetic armour? That only changes your appearance and not your stats? The kind of stuff you can only get from holiday events and paid DLC in the first place?
MHGU on switch had all the armors available with full transmog. This is just EA shit because profit.

MH never had a story besides "monster is attacking our village, oh no it's a bigger monster now" and it was fine.

That said, at least it wasn't as bad as 4

>Can't wait to see how they slow his movement way down and make his roars not deal damage.
This would have been a joke in 2016 now it's completely believable, what a world we live in.

Why the fuck are people pretending Tigrex and Narga are some hard challenge? They are easy as shit.

>whataboutism
really? user says the games aren't that hard at all, and you go 'what about OTHER games!?'

I played through 3U, 4U and Generations, all the way hrough complete G ranke(end of HR in gen) on a 2DS.

thew only "trick" I use was to just tap the lockon button to reorient the camera to the monster as needed. literally nothing else.

maybe you guys just suck.

Barioth and Ukanlos FUCKEN WHEN

If you agree that it's the most hardcore 3D action game and nothing else even comes close then we have nothing to discuss. You ape.

Attached: 1484236783068.jpg (500x333, 33K)

>adjust the camera when you are locked in ANY animation, as per example each time you roll.
>this makes for good controls

Just the usual anti-world cope, in which the previous entries were suddenly the most challenging experiences known to man and made boys into masters. also known as blind nostalgia

>slowly built up power since 2004 to escape shit tier
>finally reach high tier in XX
>strength ripped away and thrown into the dumpster literally one game later
>corpse looted for anything useful in the dlc

Attached: sns gen.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Bazel didn't have a cutscene so maybe

>trying to argue that the games were never hard as justification for making them 100x easier
This was a retarded argument year ago, and it's equally as retarded now.

>That said, at least it wasn't as bad as 4

Attached: 1556570986131.gif (640x448, 177K)

Why did it left out Tri?

>thew only "trick" I use was to just tap the lockon button to reorient the camera to the monster as needed
Holy shit are you me? I got by just fine doing this.

Tigrex in MHFU was legit one of the hardest monsters in the franchise. He's been a total bitch ever since though.

Ever notice how brute monsters always get nerfed? Barroth after Tri, Brachydios after 3U etc.

>hardcore
can you stop using this teenage term?
I agree with user though. while I haven't played any game like MH and can't compare it difficulty wise, I can say that I never considered them particularly hard, so take your omg so hardcore argument and shove it up your ass

>100x
hyperbole is an even worse argument. also AT

Sure. Come back when you can beat every monster with naked Bone Kris you fucking casual.

Japs seemingly have a hateboner for third gen, they never bring back the ggis or Qurupeco. At least GU meant they had to bring back some good boys like Barioth, Click Clack and Mountain Goat.

Come on man, I'm as big a Tribabby as the next but it's easy to see how absurdly easier World is than all the previous games. Yeah, there's a lot of great QoL improvements and monster hitboxes are better but they didn't improve the monsters to make up for it. All regular monsters become little bitches and tempered are only a threat because they start one-shotting you once you reach elder dragons and Jho. It doesn't help that it's the least amount of monsters ever in a MH game, there's very little content. I get why, they had to make literally everything from the ground up so it wasn't going to have all the monsters ever like Generations but it still feels so damn barebones.

Attached: 1367561045746.jpg (850x419, 67K)

It's not retarded at all though. It's only retarded when you're one of the guys putting MH on a pedestal, otherwise it's just logic.

You don't complain about one Mario being easier than the other too right? Because let's be honest here: by your third big monster, any non shitter had the controls and style of the games down to such a degree that the challenge of new monsters was 95% seeing what moves they have. Unless you're a shitter of course, then I guess these games were hard as fuck for you, and it wouldn't surprise me that you take some sort of pride in beating them

Gee, I wonder what game series has reached meme status up for it's unforgiving, yet fair difficultly.
You know that we call a game that's hard because shitty controls? Artificial difficultly. If you want to see what my perfect game is, look at the Arch Tempereds. Their hitboxes are reasonable, they're fast and they hit hard. Unforgiving, yet fair.

Attached: 1550528966576.gif (240x320, 275K)

>All regular monsters become little bitches
Because they always were, you aren't fighting against shit camera, hitboxes and controls for once so it feels a lot easier because you can actually manage.

youtube.com/watch?v=jMVcICX8lqM

How much will they ruin the remix? MH4U did it justice but I'm scared of what World will bring

>how absurdly easier World is than all the previous games.
Stopped reading there. It is one of the easier entries (up to AT at least, which has some of the hardest fights so far) but it's far from being 'absurdly easier'

I enjoyed it for a while and got bored quickly. Don't feel the power creep, it gets boring as shit quickly

Nonsense. The difficulty is at 0 because taking damage literally does not matter since healing is completely free. Healing in every other MH presents a risk of death due to the long animation, or a huge waste of time (adding like 15 minutes to a regular hunt) if you zone literaly every single time you take a hit.

>hunt Bazelguese and Seregios in the same quest
Now we just need artilery monster.

This. If you look at attack patterns,aoa and aggressiveness of older entries and compare it to world, it's not that far apart.

But the player has more freedom than ever, and that really shows where the difficulty really was.

>The difficulty is at 0
Stopped reading there. Maybe try making a post that isn't pure hyperbole fueled by nostalgia

>How much will they ruin the remix? MH4U did it justice but I'm scared of what World will bring

They'll completely ruin it.
This is the one real criticism I have against World that I just can't forgive: the soundtrack is awful. It has no energy, flare, or signature tunes to speak of and it's incredibly reserved and just fucking awful.

It's clearly a monkey's paw: we're gonna see all the flagship monsters return, but none of them will have any good music.

>it's difficult because player animations take so long
lm fucking ao!
also see:

I played through World and GU at the same time. Great Maccao is harder and more punishing than anything prior to Lunastra. And that's despite giving myself numerous handicaps in World.

Sorry, I don't read retarded shitposts.

>shit camera and controls
I agree the hitboxes were always bullshit but the camera stopped being shit in 4 and the controls were never bullshit. It takes the smallest amount of time to get used to them and suddenly you can hunt circles around any monsters your'e accustomed to. That just reinforces my point, though. They made everything easier to do so they should have made the monsters more cunning to compensate. Instead you can just walk all over them. I get I have the advantage over guys like Rathalos and Barroth but even the new monsters become trivial pretty quick.

Jesus, way to be a little bitch who can't even argue. ATs aren't even all that difficult and this is coming from someone who hardly even bothers with G-rank endgame like 140 Rajang and whatnot. I do appreciate a handful of them did, in fact, change their behaviors. All the same the game is overall easier than every other entry thus far.

Attached: 1367310451810.png (343x367, 134K)

>I don't read this argument that will prove me wrong
could this guy cope any harder?

>New skill system removes negative skills and is dumbed down
Yeah man, because putting in 1 tiny gem to cancel out the entire negative effect by making it -9 instead of -10 was soooooo deep, right?

> Be binge playing Monster Hunter World all day
> Games stops playing and get little box saying graphics card crashed
What do
pic unrelated
I'm updating drivers so hopefully all is well.

Attached: 1514161991135.png (867x576, 1002K)

This is only my humble input as an ESL fag, but World is the only monster Hunter game where I didn't felt that feeling of focusing intensely and clenching my ass, literally being in a kinda "IN THE ZONE state" for ~20 minutes straight or more compared to previous entries. I'm not sure if it's because I got better while playing FU or 4U, especially since between the releases I wouldn't touch the MH games in order to voluntarily feel rusty when I'd play a new entry I'd consider worth buying. World was too fucking easy in my opinion. It's still great but it lacks something. The something you find when you face monsters such as high rank Rajang or Tigrex

Get it on ps4. It just works.

>blatant hyperbole is arguing
>calling it out is being a little bitch
way to cope.
I bet you're one of those guys who keep spouting that world is too easy but then posted that lunastra is just bs, like all the copecels

also, all monsters have been pushovers once you got the. World just lowered the ceiling for that which shows that people complaining about casualization are just insecure about their elitism

I'm thinking of getting 4U for 3ds, I used to have it but lost it because at the time I couldn't get into it. My two half brothers sent and bought me everything to build a gaming computer I'm just too brainlet to put it together.

People say World is bad because you only get 100 different weapon models
or that World is great because the rocks look rockier than ever.
None of that matters to me. To me it's all about the Zone you just described.

>world is easier
Are you fags still arguing about that? Fucking move on already! Yea it is easier! Now move on to something else rather than having the same argument for years.

>you aren't fighting against shit camera, hitboxes and controls for once
get good you little bitch

No I gotta prove that my opinion is the right one. Nobody argued like me before so these discussions need my input to finally put it to rest

I know, right? Every MH has THAT monster you dread fighting but at the same time, you want to so you can overcome it time and time again. Didn't feel that at all in World, which sucks because it was really fun and the ingredients were there to make it happen.

I get it, shitposting is fun. Have a last (You) and enjoy your little buzzwords that don't actually mean anything but it's what current Yea Forums is all about so you just gotta talk like that.

Attached: 1358859442210.jpg (600x572, 79K)

>haha you're just shitposting
Jesus Christ you're bad at this. If you wanna ignore points because you can't argue them, pick another way to deal with it that's less obnoxious please.

>shitty controls
Please, list all the ways that World improved the controls without just saying "it's not portable", because Tri, P3rd, 3U, and XX all have console versions with actual controllers. Literally no need to claw for any of those games.

Trips of absolute truth here, your post nailed down what made MH so great for me. The only fight where I almost felt the zone state you've described was behemoth but it didn't last long.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAA.png (884x1300, 1.1M)

>World just lowered the ceiling for that
true.

the post further up specifying that once you got the game, the challenge of new monsters were 90% learning the movements was right too.

but the guy talking about THE ZONE has a point. sure it was mostly due to shit/clunky controls and retarded hurdles like the long animations, but boy did it get your heart rate up! now we have more control than ever, but if you got I to the old games then this feeling is lost in world

Yes, preorder bonuses and deluxe garbage is shitty, but you're so obviously looking to shit all over everything you saw regardless of what it was. At least wait until we know everything about iceborn before sperging out and jumping to conclusions based on a tiny amount of gameplay.

>looking back through all these old MH pictures
Holy shit I can't believe it's been almost 10 years.

The controls were never shit but he wasn't wrong in that they're fluid now.

Attached: 1367750849776.png (1920x1080, 394K)

Or rather I should say, more fluid.

Attached: 1299849268677.png (286x429, 78K)

I hope he gets to be the apex of the new area

if you have played world, then you know the answer already in how much more responsive and connected the controls are.
the other games felt like random bits of animations strung together by loosely tied controls

Test

>you will never feel that adrenaline rush when facing the high-rank Tigrex/Deviljho/Rajang/Diablos and he enters rage mode for the first time again

Also are there any Ace Attorney references in MH World? I loved the objection pose in 4U, no matter how silly it looked I kept it on my huntercard thing.

Attached: Iris.jpg (1280x720, 386K)

and to add to this: most people who tried MH before and dropped it, didn't do so because of the challenge, but because of the controls and stuff like the animations.

And it's really time we stop acting as if they are shitters for that, because that stuff always sucked and we just put up with it until it didn't bother us anymore

based autist

So when are they going to add a new weapon or monster type?

>Yea Forums shitting on the current state of /mhg/
Oh the irony... Yea Forums posting in all caps and relentless shitting including ohnonono posting is what made the thread what it is now. Bing posting wouldn't be a thing if it wasn't for Yea Forums shitposting

I just wish Iceborne would release already so they can announce MH5 already instead of supporting the abortion that is World. I can't keep playing GU over and over again and I've already beaten all the rest.

/mhg/ is ten levels beneath the worst Yea Forums has to offer. See for yourself if you don't believe me. Each post reads like it was made by a 4-year old.

World 2 is already in development.
It's the most successful MH game to date, obsolete MH is taking a backseat from now on

>>sure it was mostly due to shit/clunky controls and retarded hurdles like the long animations
>Having to commit to your actions is retarded
>The controls are clunky even though they responded to your commands 100% of the time
This is what is killing MH right here. If you want a flashy hack and slash, there are plenty of games out there for that.

Except it's the autists who throw massive shitfits over every little change from game to game and the seething nintendo fanboys that are making the discussion shit.

And I'm OK with that as long as World 2 isn't casual garbage like World. Anything is better than World at this point because it can't possibly get any worse.

Spoken like a true Yea Forums poster

>this used to be true
I want to blame World but if we're truly being honest, it's Yea Forums that's the problem now. It's been almost a decade, new children came with new memes that they like for reasons I can't fathom. That's not even counting people who come from other websites now that Yea Forums isn't the internet hate machine anymore. I want to go back.

Attached: 1406416921903.png (642x2449, 2.12M)

Which is why 4U threads were filled with seething little 3U shits ruining everything, right?

Attached: WhyWorldRuinedMH.png (955x977, 103K)

>camera and controls
literally git gud those are what made monster hunter good

>non shitty controls and animations are killing MH
this unironically made me laugh out loud.

Why would anyone need a protip for adjusting the camera? Have they never played a 3D game?

>the seething nintendo fanboys that are making the discussion shit.
MH started out on Sony. You can't put this on a single group, this is everyone's fault. I hate console warring but I'm sure I have in some way contributed to how shit MH threads are now.

Attached: 1392004863645.gif (150x150, 101K)

>didn't happen for swimming
>didn't happen for verticality and mounting
You are completely full of shit and I know for a fact you didn't browse MH threads prior to World.

this

Why do I always go back to gen u. I thought world was supposed to be an improvement to the franchise.

Attached: 1557087775531.jpg (768x1024, 44K)

they were never shitty and long animations are good because it adds consequence and a greater need for learning monster attacks and pauses

>the monster specially scaled for a four hunter group
Not in terms of stats. Extreme Beheme is only meant to be tackled as a 4 man group strategy wise. If you go in solo, it will have far less HP than it would with 3 other players.

>didn't happen for swimming
>didn't happen for verticality and mounting
Wait, I'm confused. Are you implying that people didn't bitch and moan about either of those? Because I was there and it totally fucking happened. Hell, I've pissed and moaned a bit about verticality. Mostly the tiny ledges they added to maps, they really fucked over a lot of my dodges back then.

Attached: 1403414767264.png (800x600, 245K)

Do you think fighting games have "shitty controls" because the powerful flashy moves have wind-up and punishment frames? Should you just be able to cancel out of every single move, regardless of circumstance, for controls to be "good"?

This requires literal hundreds of hours of grinding scalestones. It's impossible with regular endgame weapons, which is retarded.

You can't do that in MHW though.

Wasn't Behemoth the only mon whose health is the same solo and mp?

That's what he's saying?

People definitely complained about them, and rightfully so. I'm saying that they didn't throw the "massive shitfests" that guy was talking about. There was some semblance of civility where people could be objective about the games. Tribabies acknowledged how shitty it feels to get slammed by Lagi in Flooded Forest's claustrophobic areas, 4Ufags could see how dying because you rolled into a wall and got stuck into a climbing animation sucks. None of that exists for World. Even Gen threads, for how contentious styles were, were nowhere near as bad.

>Even Gen threads, for how contentious styles were, were nowhere near as bad.
I can agree with all others but not this. Styles were and still are, a shitstorm.