Which one is better?

Which one is better?

Attached: 2E1B0A1A-3B2B-41E9-8FB1-EDA63AEA936F.jpg (3264x2448, 1.58M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RZ9hKzQYySs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TTYD

Thousand Year Door but I enjoyed both and at least they aren't Sticker Star and Color Splash.

I think Super Paper Mario had better characters but TTYD had better environments and music.
youtu.be/RZ9hKzQYySs
Listen to that glorious shit

TTYD is for contrarians what kind of answer did you expect?

When the FUCK do we get Luigi's TTYD story as a game?

Attached: 1483931901840.jpg (512x523, 20K)

Story: Super Paper Mario
Gameplay: TTYD

The whole story is about Luigi constantly fucking up. How would that even work as a game?

>liking TTYD is contrarian
(You)

>A good RPG.
>An absolutely horrible platformer, arguably the worst gameplay among all platformers featuring Mario.
I wonder, OP.

>whole story is about Luigi fucking up
That would make an amazing game you humorless troglodyte

TTYD, but Super isn't bad

You literally have to die to get him. No kidding.

I'm glad you'll never make a game in your life.

I'm glad I can still enjoy things

Super Paper Mario. Never been a big fan of turn based combat.

the one that says "best" on the box

Bump

it also says seller.

It’s the best and it’s a seller.

TTYD but SPM has the better OST and story

Paper Mario (64)

Since you have the games on a paper plate, the Wii disk has a lot more calories while the Gamecube has a bigger manual to help your fiber.

I dunno, OP. Let us know how they taste.

sticker star> color splash > ttyd > pm > spm

This. SPM wasn't as good but it still had soul. It was a weird game that didn't know totally what it wanted to be, but it was before Miyamoto functionally murdered the franchise.

Attached: 82C99244-1CE1-40E6-9030-BE7E091FA5A9.jpg (677x1024, 60K)

Bump

SPM has good elements but the gameplay is a mess; I prefer TTYD. But they both pale in comparison to 64.

Attached: 585f94c8cb11b227491c3586.png (300x365, 3K)

Go to bed, Tanabe.

Attached: 61c.jpg (308x308, 13K)

TTYD has higher highs but also lower lows.
64 stays strong the whole way through.
I like both about evenly.
I only realized after typing that that this thread is about SPM. I'm still posting this though, so people can know what good taste is.

Attached: Nintendo BAITO.png (847x476, 284K)

tell me straight Yea Forums is there any hope left that a proper pm will ever be made again?

Attached: 1449101871988.jpg (472x744, 157K)

Donkey Kong Country made a bit of a comeback but basically no because proper pm is now the minority of the franchise.

TTYD's party members are interesting and original, well, for a mario game at least. Meanwhile Super Paper Mario has the most unoriginal party ever, and the Pixl's end up bringing nothing to party. I'm also creeped out at Tippi hinting at how she wants Mario's dick.

Also TTYD turn-based combat is just so much more enjoyable than the half-assed platforming and goomba-stomping in Super.

>SPM
>good story or characters
What? The villain is so generic it's actually nostalgic, but the game itself is really boring. Despite having 4 members in your party they all just sit in your pocket while your fairy does all the talking. You can't tell me it's not a waste of the fucking MARIO cast. The one actually good segment of the game is the visual novel parody because lets you play through a fun distraction. The regular platforming is sleep-inducing, and collectibles and RPG elements are as shallow as they get.

I can understand people liking it in the way that people can like the games that came after. To me it's unacceptable, but it does look really good in certain areas. Even though most of NPCs are hideous messes, the important characters have really polished designs. Look at how cute Peach is.

Oh please like Goombella, Flurrie and Vivian weren't constantly thirsting for Mario's italian sausage

would SPM be better if it was a classic style rpg instead of a platformer?

It would make everything much more tolerable, possibly great.

If you don't agree, you're a zoomer

Attached: IMG_0139.jpg (800x600, 131K)

would you want to see it remade at this point?

Attached: pmsoul2.png (922x394, 375K)

TTYD. Super would be the worst one if it wasn't for Sticker Star. Even Color Splash is better.

The only thing I like about Paper Mario is Dimentio. Best Mario villain. Too bad he will never show up again because Nintendo is retarded. What I wouldn't give for a game where instead of Bowser you deal with Dimentio.