Confirmed Voice Actors for FF7 Remake

Discuss Yea Forums

Attached: 18b7a84e-a2de-4c7e-aeee-c6303408fac8.png (772x553, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

primagames.com/games/final-fantasy-vii-remake/feature/final-fantasy-7-remake-new-details-world-map-mini-games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Kadaj
Excuse me?

Wasn't Rude a mute? Good on Crispin to get paid for nothing.

>Steve Blum as Vincent
Wait did he voice him in Dirge as well? I forgot but based

>kadaj

PLEASE be fake

>Wasn't Rude a mute?
He talks a fair bit in Advent Children. Since this game is the spiritual successor to Advent Children...

Yuffie is gonna have the same VA as Kim Possible?

He was one of the forgettable bad guys from Advent Children.

>dubfags

It's not
> Square Enix has had a lot of discuss when it comes to the long-awaited Final Fantasy 7 Remake, or perhaps that’s just what everyone has been asking about lately. Either way, new details on the upcoming title seem to be emerging every week. This week the company that Cloud built discusses the voice work in the game, as well as new information on the possibility of a world map and mini-games. Let’s get right to the new information on Cloud’s first PlayStation adventure.
> If you haven’t seen Advent Children in awhile, every major character had a quite a few lines with the exception of Red XIII. For this reason, the voice actor who handled Red will not be coming back for Remake. However, every other main character will be voiced by the same person who voiced them in Advent Children. Here’s a quick look at who will be voicing the main characters in Japan and elsewhere in the world.

I wish they could kept Jessie alive on the remake.

I wonder if it'll be dubbed in other languages. Doubt it, however.

>Steve Blum

Attached: 1488350047077.gif (250x250, 1.51M)

>some mspaint image is confirmation

Unless Newbern was instructed to voice in a different way, I'm pretty sure its someone else.

Which wouldn't really make sense given how much Square have wanted to keep both Burton and Newbern as Cloud and Sephiroth for years since 2005 so maybe you are right. Maybe Newbern is just old

Seething
> primagames.com/games/final-fantasy-vii-remake/feature/final-fantasy-7-remake-new-details-world-map-mini-games

Just get on twitter and ask him "Hey was that you in the trailer?"

He voiced Vincent in Dirge of Cerberus. He gets a bad rap but he did do an actual voice for Vincent, rather than his usual no-range Spike voice he does for fucking everything else.
The issue with Dirge of Cerberus is that he got an extremely terrible script. Possibly the worst dialogue ever spoken with a straight face by a character in a video game. I'm not against Steve Blum for Vincent, but I am against people who worked on Advent Children having anything even remotely to do with this fucking game.

Are you fucking retarded? That wasn't Sephiroth talking to Cloud, it was a different piece of dialogue from a completely seperate character. They just threw it together for a Trailer shot like everyone in the gaming industry & film industry does

LEWIS STEVENS!

Attached: FIVR3AFG6MPG5IO.SMALL.jpg (300x460, 24K)

>Mena Suvari
NO NOT FUCKING AGAIN, FUCK OFF WITH THAT SHIT

Attached: kh2 aerith.png (850x1671, 1.07M)

>Quinton Flynn
Oo

Yeah its pretty much all the same voice actors from other things they have been voiced in like Dissidia and Advent Children.

>published 3 years 4 months ago
Damn, it's actually stupider than I expected.

>Yea Forums too young to remember advent children

send help

Well she also did Yuffie in KH2 so it's not out of the park.
Heck if anything most people will be glad that all the original English VAs are reprising their roles, except for Aeris because her English VA is utter cancer especially when compared to Maaya Sakamoto.

>Beau Billingslea
I know exactly why I have this nostalgia boner

Attached: 1389131074852.gif (396x209, 2.78M)

>crispin freeman
oh man
>steve blum
OH MAN

I know there's probably not many that care or know about freeman, but I love the irresponsible captain taylor so much.

Attached: rodney.jpg (292x299, 13K)

What was up with Red's VA anyways? I remember in Advent Children, he got a special thanks or something like that.

>Kadaj

Attached: 1548939722552.png (1200x920, 871K)

>Kadaj

Attached: fiddy.gif (271x226, 987K)

Who the fuck was kadaj again?

>not liking Steve Blum
It’s like you haven’t watched GTO

Wow, they're making a prequel to Advent Children? I'm not sure they should bother. It can't possibly be as amazing as the version that exists in my head. Besides, Advent Children is ancient. Is anyone going to care about a prequel?

A non-character from Advent Children who's a clone of Sephiroth. Literally picks up one of the Turks's science experiments and turns back into Sephiroth so they can have a mega-epic totally rad fanservice fight at the very end.

Only person i recognize is ren stevens. Everyone else is literally who?

>kadaj
okay, so the black cloak sephiroth clones are gonna get replaced by the wonder triplets from Advent children I guess.

>kadaj
>anime gayshit

Attached: 1555154809819s.jpg (125x100, 2K)

how do you not recognize steve blum?

him and reno talk about who they like in ff7 and rude admits he likes tifa

But, advent children was a sequel to FF7? How can FF7 be the spiritual succesor to its own sequel, also it's a game not a movie and BOOOOOM!!!

Attached: lu5dy79rg4m11.png (1200x1200, 1.14M)

>hating on blum

Attached: 1557452912238.jpg (509x625, 31K)

sounds awesome

wtf i love kadaj now

>ff7
>not anime gayshit

Surely he didn't voice Spike, I thought dub Spike was dubbed by the guy who did BlackWarGreymon.

Sakamoto Maaya, Sakurai and literal whos

Sakurai was the best choice for Cloud, hell he could voice Squall as well.