What are your hopes/expectations for the inevitable DLC?

What are your hopes/expectations for the inevitable DLC?

Attached: sekiro-shadows-die-twice-listing-thumb-01-ps4-us-21jun18.png (1200x630, 1.01M)

I'd like to see a different playable character but I don't see how they could still carry over the death mechanic

wolf + loli journey west

yes please

Attached: delayed_nod.gif (200x150, 395K)

Kinda want them to do something different and have us playing as Genichiro in the DLC on his quest to get the black mortal blade.

More Emma!

Attached: 1557276816996.jpg (1920x1080, 499K)

Do you think they'd rework the level design to be less vertical since Sekiro is the only one with the grappling hook?

more reskinned dark souls bosses

Nothing. Dropped this trash after the 5th boss or so. Couldn't be assed to waste any more time on a PS3 era game.

>couldn't beat genichiro

Attached: 1546132203083.png (115x128, 10K)

No, they'd asspull some way to give him a grappling hook, which I'd totally be fine with.

PvP

I got about 3/4 through. I dropped it because I got bored of the combat system and scouring the will to meet specific characters in specific places at a specific time with a specific items and choosing a specific dialogue option. Don't get me wrong, the game continues to challenge me, but I don't feel any satisfaction in progressing. DeS and DaS made me want to continue exploring new areas, Sekiro just feels repetitive and the environments aren't anything beyond pretty to look at.

>HURR GIT GUD HURRR
Like clockwork. Fucking autism zoomers.

>don't feel any satisfaction in progressing
>Sekiro just feels repetitive and the environments aren't anything beyond pretty to look at
Exactly. I felt like I'm playing a bad joke or something. After the last boss I beat, I just played on to the next statue and never booted the game up again. It's just boring af.

Do people even care about the lore in Sekiro? Why would you make DLC about something nobody cares ab- Oh wait, Ashes of Ariandel was a thing, wasn't it?

I hope they make the levels more vertical and make basic mobs more interesting to fight and generally tougher.

>I hope they make the levels more vertical
What's this meme about vertical levels? They're already vertical.

PvP and new real weapon

I mean more like Blighttown. Right now the verticality is completely superficial, not much difference between an area in this and DS besides for like Sunken Valley

misery loves company. cope.

I really want something like Abyss from Nioh

Attached: nioh.jpg (1280x720, 123K)

>HURR GIT DUG HUREUURH *drools*
STFU you mouth breathing autismo boy. You must really like FROM games because sitting for hours to learn poking stick patterns is just your thing.

I'm hoping for a genuinely new area. Sunken Valley was great, but if I have to go through another fucking swamp or catacombs I'm gonna freak

spotted pleb who got filtered by lady butterfly lol

dude just cope.
youll be ok

Tomoe can come back to life. If there’s dlc I have no doubt she’ll be the focus whether she’s playable or not.

3 guardian apes

Attached: pl0byug10ax21.png (437x767, 221K)

Cool, a thread!
I'm late to the game... just got to the demon of hatred and he's mopping the floor with me. I can usually get him to his 3rd phase, but by that point I'm out of most my items. Any tips?

Do you have the malcontent whistle upgrade?

I think I lost to him 20 times before I realized that I can jump avoid his stupid ass perilous attack that moves him across the map.
So yeah that's one tip.

>I don't see how they could still carry over the death mechanic
How about actually having game overs and continues?

gais i creid a little bit on purification

You can defeat Demon of Bloodborne in 2 minutes tho

Autism