Have you ever played a video game with people from Yea Forums?

Have you ever played a video game with people from Yea Forums?

What was it like?

Attached: 1545539028959.jpg (442x402, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
youtu.be/4ZcgBzHJQpo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Back in the day it was hella fun.
S4 League, Jump Ultimate Stars, etc.

Damn good times.

used to play risky rain funballs with Yea Forums, it was absolute cancer since everyone was a turbo autist

not from Yea Forums, but from /vg/ it was monster hunter world with /mhg/ and it was pretty gay, there was drama with furries, ERPing, cliques and name dropping all the time.
Now with people from Yea Forums i guess i played some smash and 100% OJ and it was fun because they are my friends. most of my online friends are from Yea Forums

Attached: 1550879325558.jpg (800x800, 97K)

It was okay
From what i've experienced, which isn't much, Yea Forums actually isn't talkative at all when playing games. It was surprising, but relaxing.

absolutely miserable, you meme-spewing faggots can't play for shit

I asked for help on a boss from /vg/ once, guy was extremely nice

>everyone terrible, tries to play it off as being bad on purpose for fun and that they aren't a try hard
>constantly spouting memes, can only communicate in prepackaged phrases
>constantly and unironically trying to convince you to show them your dick

I've helped people here with Souls / Nioh bosses.
It was cool.

this
don't fall for the meme

Yeah we played Insurgency. It was actual fun. I was super trash but the anons were actually really cool and helped me out.

I played on a Yea Forums terraria server once.

Everyone got mad at me because I just wanted to build and not fight any bosses

Attached: 1526854034666.png (656x755, 57K)

Tabletop sim, it was awesome. Sad we don't play it anymore

used to play Blazblue CPEX with Yea Forums. had a lot of fun back then.

Have never and probably will never

It was alright

Attached: SCR12.png (1366x768, 140K)

It's fun as a one time thing but if it's a regular event then it becomes circle jerk city

Played a Yea Forums Factorio server weekend a few months back. It was pretty great. We almost got wiped out by biters in the first 30 minutes

Attached: SCR2.png (2056x1152, 386K)

I used to play Runescape with Yea Forums back in Cyantext days. It was pretty good.

TF2 was fun with Yea Forums

imrinfected are you still out there?

PoFV, UT/UT2k4 and EYE: Divine Cybermancy. It was fun.

Cursor.io
Man some of you guys are real dumbasses

Terraria with a random Yea Forums server was comfy and pleasant, or at least it was until some player named Donald Trump built a 1000-block tall sand wall and sealed us all off from the rest of the game world

Oh yeah I played EYE with Yea Forums as well. Only once though so I forgot about it.

Various fighting games. People here are pretty nice and chill.

harmony of despair pc
was only shit due to being fan made and me fucking up my controler's inputs somehow

I played in a random Terraria server with server-side characters, ban-on-death enabled and post-game forced shortly after most players joined.
Comfy as fuck.

i was on a private wow vanilla server that had a bunch of Yea Forums posters and lingo everywhere, unsurprisingly newfags apparently have no sense of controlling power level anymore and would just spam racist shit in global until they got banned.

There's a pretty comfy minecraft server going right now.

Attached: drive.png (1366x629, 1004K)

Played BC2 and TF2 with Yea Forums. Very organised and skilled. Some of the best games I've ever had.

I've played AoS and SCP SL with people from Yea Forums. Aos was fine and SCP SL was a total shitfest of memes and micspams. 10/10 would elevator grenade again.

Risk of Rain's are amazing with Yea Forums. Top tier comfy

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-09-11_at_3.39.05_PM.jpg (784x468, 47K)

I made some good friends from Yea Forums. But really, it's a mixed bag. There are some cool dudes sure, but there's also some people who have really bad anger issues, some who just meme spam, and some who want to be the little girl and act like it.

it would be like this
youtube.com/watch?v=4ZcgBzHJQpo
only they'd call each other so yboys and talk about wojak instead.

Nah it's just Counter Strike. That game seems to attract dick heads

Open Spades on Christmas. Was first time playing with anons and unending stream of meme spewing and nigger jokes was the best part of 2018. Literally helped me with depression and kickstarted my motivation for creativity when I was stuck in a rut. Thank you, Potato

I played an MMO with /jp/ in 2011. It was a lot of fun but everyone stopped played after 2-3 weeks.

We were the top ranked guild on the server while it lasted.

SCPSL

Attached: 1533582684657.jpg (934x550, 83K)

SCP SL was pretty fun until the mods banned threads about it. The remaining players went completely anger autism and it stopped being fun.

my favorite times were playing Cosmic Break beta and TERA beta with Yea Forums
I miss those days

Attached: 1301641486917.png (200x200, 19K)

everyone was a shitter

forgot pic

Attached: ace of spades6.png (1280x800, 146K)

youtu.be/4ZcgBzHJQpo

Obligatory

Attached: BYE_HAVE_A_BEAUTIFUL_TIME.gif (338x246, 1.5M)

PRS06 in 2013.

It was a hell of a trainwreck watching phat prices skyrocket and the server ultimately die because of incompetent devs and cheaters. I was one of the richest people in the general but that one phat merchant was richer than everyone else combined.

Summer 08
FOnline
Fun times were had

Played smash with Yea Forums
Then those discord faggots keep jerking each other and it went down hill

Attached: 1542721453074.jpg (312x346, 30K)