3x3 good taste only

3x3 good taste only

Attached: 3x3x.jpg (920x920, 420K)

2/5
+PCB,KSSU
-WOW,pokemon,ff

Attached: topsters2 (4).png (1671x1183, 1.49M)

this is legitimately the worst 3x3 I have ever seen sans Kirby Superstar

Subtle bait

> Putting the decline of Pokémon next to one of the most iconic Kirby games ever

/ + -
/ - /
/ + -
/ + / /
/ / / /
/ / + /
+ / / /

Attached: 3x3.jpg (900x900, 334K)

Attached: download.png (406x417, 360K)

>good taste only
deserves a (You) just for amount of rage I get from Other M being on that list

decided to update mine a bit

5/5

3/3

4/5

4/4

Attached: 3x3.jpg (3264x3264, 2.03M)

0/2

4/6

1/2

5/5

Attached: based games case.png (916x920, 2.03M)

Attached: 3x3.png (946x946, 1.45M)

if youre gonna post em at least rate some

I only post my offical 6x6

Attached: mosaic7f268471e5e08643a09f87c7fc1409dfe52ea593.jpg (1800x1800, 1.45M)

Attached: 9.png (1500x1500, 3.29M)

Here's my shoddily made one

8/10. Just change MM with OoT and it's a solid 9/10.

7/10. Every game is good except for Valkyria Chronicles 3, why the fucking third one like what the fuck man

Attached: e84a4a71-e889-49a1-9e69-890851d99914.png (1200x1200, 2.32M)

Meant

Would hang out with

VC3 may be limited in more than one way by its console but it still remains my favorite of the series. It has the best story in my opinion, and the cast is great as well.

Attached: FzXHVYK.jpg (800x600, 340K)

>the worst pokemon game ever
Fucking really?

>just change MM with OoT

What? Ocarina of time is already there

I don't know what to bump out but A Hat in Time is very close to making it to the grid
Probably Vindi because it's shite on a lot of aspects

2/3
1/2
1/1
2/3
1/1
2/2 I don't care much about Sonic in general but S3&K was amazing
cute witch/4

Attached: mosaic.jpg (920x920, 277K)

enjoyed/played, not rate/10 you dipshit

>vindi
How's the current patch? I noticed a new character just dropped, can't believe this dead game still gets content. I'd try it out myself but I'm kinda burnt out after 3k hours.

>good taste only
ok well i have the BEST taste
also your taste is good

recently replayed sonic 3k and it's good as fuck, have you tried A.I.R

normiecore but not bad

0/0

decent

also decent

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.jpg (900x900, 337K)

>good taste only
Guess I can't post this thread so I'll just ask, do you think all the games in your 3x3 are "good" or do you like some despite major faults? Many of my favorite games are mediocre overall but they just match my preferences well.

Attached: mosaic12537375a1ef02efba0b985177d976e983bf1914.jpg (920x920, 376K)

Attached: new3x3.jpg (904x904, 310K)

Attached: Favorite Games (1).jpg (3264x1958, 3.98M)

Attached: BeFunky-collage.jpg (3264x3264, 869K)

OK Nitro Rad
But how good is Yomawari actually? I've wanted to play it but I don't know if it's worth.

its really good, it nails the atmosphere really well and does horror way better than most games do imo.

Good to hear, that's what I saw, but I didn't know if it was just kinda bad because that's what the critics gave it. Do I get the pack, or just one of the games?

night alone is better than midnight shadows, but both are great and worth playing

Haven't played that one on the middle-left. What's that one about?
There's some nice ones here. Never heard of Dujanah, though. Would you recommend it?
Don't often see Deadly Premonition. That was something of an experience.
I hear interesting things about the Yakuza games, but I've never tried any. Is the series in general pretty good?

Attached: 1556254260577.jpg (920x920, 404K)

Touhou, it's a bullet hell game

+++
-||
|||

2/2
Nier , CRT
3/3
Sonic 3, silent hill, persona 4
2/4
+zelda ww , mario
- spiderman rddr 2
4/5
+castlevania 4, mario galaxy, crash trilogy, doom
- spiderman
8/9
+ everything else
-mgs 2

Attached: favs d.jpg (3264x3264, 820K)

OP's middle left game is Touhou.
If you somehow haven't heard of Touhou it's a bullet hell game with good music.
I have a lot of good memories with Metal Arms. But I dunno if it's 3x3 material. I'm almost afraid to try replaying it because I feel like it won't be as good as I remember.

Attached: mosaic041ee9362e6540dff67a45ac350bc18b2d7d4aa8.jpg (920x920, 323K)

>Other M
Here ya' go buddy.

Attached: 982793874.gif (480x336, 1.45M)

Core 3x3 in Purple. I want to do something different this time. Point out any game on my 5x5 that you haven't played or didn't like and I'll try to sell you on it/explain why I like it.

1/3 (+Kirby -WoW -X)
1/1 for Revengeance but I've played and very much enjoyed One Finger Death Punch 1. That game is the definition of visceral satisfaction.
3/3 (Sunshine, Bayo, Uprising)
3/3 (TTYD, &Knuckles, Prime)
7/12 (+Gen 2 +SMW +SM64 +Sunshine +MMZ2 +MGS ~Halo 2 ~CoD4 -Gen 1 -FFVII - FFIX -LBP); honestly not the greatest taste outside of MM Zero 2 being on there out of nowhere which is based.
4/5 (+FRLG +EDF +Dragon's Dogma +Sunshine -Minecraft)
8/8 (SCIV, NMH, Galaxy, Crazy Taxi, Crash [the originals at least], Bayo 2, Viewtiful Joe, Punch-Out)
>SamSho II
My fucking man.
2/2 (Melee, DMC5)

Attached: 5x5 vidya.jpg (1530x1530, 1.17M)

>Never heard of Dujanah, though. Would you recommend it?
if you like very surreal story-driven games with a fair bit of absurd comedy mixed with bleak subject matter than yeah. its worth checking out simply for how unique it is imo

Attached: dujanah.png (742x417, 647K)

What do these 3x3 pictures mean? Are they in an order or it's just your favorite 9 games? New to Yea Forums just trying to assimilate

>New to Yea Forums just trying to assimilate
I'm going to give you the most valuable piece of advice.
Lurk for a year before posting.

So that's Touhou? Hm. Neat.
I've heard of it, but know precious little about it, apart from the fact that some people really like the girls from it. I really enjoy Metal Arms, and it's easily one of my favorites, but I get where you're coming from on it.

That actually sounds pretty neat. I might give it a try sometime soon - thanks, user.

why Star Allies over the other Kirby games?

Attached: w222.jpg (389x391, 189K)

your favs games and you rate anons pics/games with score like 4/5 means you liked 4 games out of 5 you recognize from the pic

It's been about a year on and off I think I like it here

I present to you, the supreme zoomer 3x3, you may not like it, but this is the best modern games have to offer.

Attached: 3x3.png (1200x1200, 2.19M)

Thanks man. Didn't know if rows/columns had specific meanings, much appreciated

yakuza's a lot of fun, it treats itself like a game. it has both funny and serious moments throughout, though sometimes there can be a lot of reading

Attached: 1557272770182.gif (540x304, 2.97M)

Combat and Post-Game.
Star Allies really refined how Kirby moved. Running, jumping, and attacking had their physics altered to feel more like the GBA/DS titles but faster. Run + Jump attacks could be repeated until you touch the ground. Most enemy types can be juggled to an extent (although they had little health). It also has Smash-style defensive options out of your Block, a carry-over from Triple Deluxe. On top of that, the Ally mechanics give you things like elemental weapon abilities and using Suplex/Fighter to throw allies as projectiles. Oh, and there's over a dozen other playable characters with unique movesets that represent every other mainline Kirby.

The post-game is the meat of the game, since the main game is so easy. Guest Star is a good run through the main game's levels without any downtime as any character other than Kirby, and each Dream Friend has a unique final stretch referencing their game. Ultimate Choice is a boss rush with its final difficulty (Soul Melter) being a pretty decent challenge if you do it solo or with one elemental ally to buff your weapon. Free updates added Heroes in Another Dimension, an entirely new campaign that has real puzzles, well-structured combat rooms, and legitimately tough bosses, and beating the True Ending on it gets you Soul Melter EX in UC mode, which is the hardest thing in any Kirby game.

The visuals and music are also fucking great. I would say that KSSU and Robobot and maybe a couple others are better in an objective sense, but for my sensibilities it's the one I get the most fun out of due to SMEX and HiAD challenging me in a way no other Kirby game has had while having such control over my attacks.

Attached: 1530712363392.png (1024x1097, 684K)

3/3 +BF1942, C&C:RA2, GTA 3
my nigga
3/3 +SSX3, DD:DA, DMC3
1/1 +NieR
1/2 +UT2k4, -Paladins
4/4 +MGS2, Dark Souls, HL, SOTN

Attached: BeFunky-collage (1).jpg (3264x3264, 3.43M)

You know, I'd almost completely forgotten that Xena game. I first played it at a friend's house, and it was actually pretty good.

Would you suggest playing the whole series through, or starting with more recent titles?

id suggest starting with 0, as chronologically its the first game, and imo the most fun Then play kiwami and kiwami 2, the newer games are just remasters of the old ones

Attached: 1556924483986.gif (350x350, 1.96M)

>I don't understand the rating system

Attached: 3x3GamesV2s.jpg (997x997, 875K)

play in release order, subbing out 1 and 2 with kiwami and kiwami 2

First time posting in one of these, made this a few days ago
Pretty good, 10/10
+++Cave Story
++EB, M3, YN, LSD
+Quake, Undertale, Wadanohara, Startropics
Might try out some of the others you've got listed, they look neat.
5/5
11/21
6/9, recognize all of them but haven't played HL, DS, or FFT

Attached: vidya 4x4.jpg (1200x1200, 190K)

6/7 Thought THAW sucked. Campaign is one long tutorial following a slew of singular objectives. Classic arcade mode has but 5 levels with only one of them unique to the game. The parkour elements would have been interesting to keep around and expand though.
2/2 yep I member metal arms
2/3 +unreal, arx. -links awakening

Attached: vgaem.jpg (1213x1337, 1.13M)

I hear about Wurm now and again. What sets it apart from other MMOs? Are there a lot of people playing it these days?

it's an ultra chill village builder. There's really nothing else to it than building a cozy farm, village, or fort with you and your buds. There's a few hundred people playing, and Wurm Unlimited being released means you can run your own server with your own speed modifiers if the grind is too much.

>Final Fantasy
Sorry, any game in that series instantly confines your list to the trash.

Attached: Top Games.jpg (3264x2993, 3.55M)

You had 7 generations of Pokemon games and you chose the worst one

Attached: C07568D4-69A4-4AA8-A5EA-CF07C5F90DBF.jpg (1772x1772, 857K)

t. 25 year old boomer

2/2
1/1
2/2
1/1
2/2
5/5
3/3
2/2
4/4
1/1
1/1
2/2
2/2

Attached: Imagen1.jpg (1699x789, 336K)

bump

Surely there was one you liked, user.

3/3
5/5
Is Rain world any good?
7/7

Attached: gamescollection.jpg (900x900, 193K)

Can someone link the 3x3 maker?

There's just not enough contrarians in these threads to make them interesting.

Befunky is the best site for it.

Pokemon X was amazing I loved the mon distribution in each area along with the environments, customization, and music just to name a few. I really do believe X is worthy of S tier just because of how fun it is to replay since the Kalos dex is so vast since it has plenty of returning mons, also the grind isn't abysmal like in HGSS.
1.3.6 WHEN!? Also what's your favorite class or do you just run whatever you feel like?
I feel like I'm one of those weird guys since I genuinely enjoyed FrLg much more than Red and Blue so thanks for making me feel less awkward.
I always found it weird how the plastic wheel made the game easier instead of just being a janky wii accessory gimmick.
If I could change anything about odyssey it would be removing the annoying motion controls but other than that I loved this game to death I 100 percented every world and challenge. Also my favorite world is the robot garden one since it had the best music and natives.
>tfw WarioWare cartoon never ever
JOSHUA I SWEAR TO GOD YOU BETTER SHOW UP IN THE SEQUEL AND STOP IT WITH THE SHOOTING!

Attached: 3x3Games.jpg (3264x3264, 1.4M)

4/4

2/2

4/4

Attached: 4x4.png (1200x1200, 3.33M)

ive always run ranged honestly, just the look of the armors is too good for me to pass up plus i like shooting shit

Attached: shroomite_armor_by_bohrokki_dd43mgh-fullview.jpg (800x800, 57K)

>X
>S-Tier
How can somebody with such good Pokemon titles in their 3x3 have such a not-good Pokemon opinion.

Attached: 1481685555458.png (500x353, 162K)

Someone post the Yea Forums version pls

Attached: 2017-12-27 02.18.43.png (760x596, 71K)

Attached: 1551163267213.png (760x596, 136K)

There was not even a single good 3x3 in this thread. Jesus, 4ch/v/ is finally 100% filled with facebook tier hipster ironic pseudo-nerds, who only play the video games that have at least some sort of popularity to them, but also barely enough obscurity to seem special enough in order to stand out. This thread is the very definition of the NPC meme and thankfully reminds to keep my distant from this very dead website once and for all. Thankfully there are enough multiple alternatives you brainless insects don't even know exist.

user are you still angry about Talonflame and or mega evolution? I mean it's understandable why so many people treat XY like a black sheep but it felt like this game was a big step in a graphic standpoint from 2D to 3D. Also it has fun and fast pacing like BW2 so you're not going through a sluggish grind most of the time.

Attached: 1473917126100.jpg (500x500, 39K)

I don't suppose you're willing to deign us "brainless insects" with what your favorite games are?

post yours then

Talonflame and Megas are cool though, the game itself just bored me. I dropped it after the third gym I think. I haven't touched a Pokemon game since X.

Attached: 1556666819159.png (940x940, 1.56M)

I don't even know how to respond
4/7 +MGR, Rayman, Superhot, Yakuza 0 -Celest, Hotline Miami, Nier
2/3 +Metro, MGR -Fallout NV
3/4 +Pokemon, DaS, Sunshine -Minecraft
Nothing against Minecraft, just not my thing
1/2 +Kirby's Adventure -LA
6/8 +RDR 2, Kirby's Adventure, Spiderman, HG, WW, Odyssey -Yakuza Kiwami, Fallout NV
5/5 DaS, MM, SH2, SotN, Super Metroid
Good stuff. MM and SH2 are two of the most oppressive games I've ever played
2/4 +Melee, SJ -ALttP, Nier
I like SJ well enough but I prefer the press turn system
3/4 +HK, DaS, Bastion -Rain World
I've tried a couple of times with Rain World and it's just not for me. It's the physics based platforming that gets to me the most. I get that it's intentional for this weak creature to have sloppy movements, but if it was tighter to control I'd like it more.
5/6 +Fallout 3, DaS3, RDR2, OoT, Uncharted 4 -Hotline Miami
Uncharted 4 is the only Uncharted game I like

Attached: 3x3(3).jpg (3264x2813, 3.56M)

I guess it's understandable since this gen had the weakest rival and okayish gym battles since they weren't on par with BW2 or Platinum. I got pretty burned out on the 3D games when SM came out, I still liked them but they didn't really do much in terms of changing the series with the exception of shaking the formula up a bit here and there. Also if you ever want to give 3D Pokemon another try DON'T get ORAS or USUM they somehow managed to make it less fun somehow.
Aw hey it's this user again you're late this time! also where's the burned out wojack gif?

Attached: 1554334286468.png (600x338, 137K)

meant for this user

>short
>braindead easy
>barely any post game
>where the kanto pandering meme began
It's not good. A third version could've fixed a lot

Attached: Linzzz2.jpg (3988x3988, 2.54M)

>a Pokemon game being easy what a surprise
You're right about the post game though but didn't the pandering really start in Gen 7?

Attached: 1523676513064.jpg (383x287, 26K)

Its more than 3x3 but whatever

Attached: BeFunky-collage (3).jpg (3264x1933, 2.14M)

You literally get given a fucking Kanto starter, there's Snorlax blocking roads, Mewtwo is hiding in a cave in the post game as a throw back to gen 1, and Kanto starters were given megas over Kalos starters. And don't act like gen 6 wasn't even easier with the new exp share. And let's not forget the game only had like 70 new mons. It was a disappointment through and through.

Attached: 1538218369651.png (509x450, 178K)

7/8
+++Yume Nikki, Oneshot, SH
+Terraria, factorio, psychonauts,vall halla
-halo
good taste

>He kept the xp share on
Also why is playing the flute pandering now?You had to do it with Snorlax in gen 2 once you get the Kanto radio card. I think it's nice they give you a Kanto starter since they don't give the usual COMPLETE THE ENTIRE REGIONAL DEX FOR ONE OUT OF GEN STARTER MON ordeal to go through so it's more fun and accessible to complete the Pokedex. Another thing to keep in mind is that if you wanted to transfer your Mewtwo from previous games you would have to go thought the pain in the ass transfer system from either FrLg or HGSS all the way to BW2 then to Bank. Also are you forgetting the gen 3 megas in ORAS?

Attached: 1532184415952.png (534x695, 225K)

>You had to do it with Snorlax in gen 2 once you get the Kanto radio card
You literally go back to Kanto in gen 2 though. Gold and Silver were much more direct sequels. Hell, they were initially planned to be the last Pokemon games.
>are you forgetting the gen 3 megas in ORAS
ORAS isn't X and Y

Attached: 3x3.png (851x722, 1.15M)

>if you turn off the bandaid Game Freak added solely because they didn't want to make a proper leveling curve, you'll have a harder time against the otherwise terrible NPCs who have shit teams, shit AI, shit movesets and shit stats!
I love this excuse
XP Share exists because Game Freak is lazy, it's not a "difficulty switch" like apologists claim it is, it's literally proof that Game Freak did not want to design a fucking video game, they just wanted to rush out X/Y to make as much money as possible off the new merch and anime that accompanied it. Being underleveled won't fix the inherent design flaws in the game, gen 7 at least solved this problem by readding gen 5's level scaling and giving NPCs proper stats and movesets. X/Y was nothing more than a tech demo for showing off their shiny new 3D models.

Based and Rainpilled

In terms of ORAS I'm talking about how Gamefreak still cares about other fans that aren't gen 1 fans. Also Kanto felt kinda odd in gen 2 I mean you get to explore the region which is nice but you kinda just breeze through it since you have all the HMs, your team is well leveled and fully evolved at that point, and Team Rocket is disbanded so you sorta just steamroll your way through with Red being the only real roadblock with his high level mons.

Attached: 1554940200492.jpg (635x456, 85K)

>In terms of ORAS I'm talking about how Gamefreak still cares about other fans that aren't gen 1 fans
I feel like gen 3 megas were kind of necessary. In gen 6 it wasn't just gen 1 that got megas either, however prioritising gen 1 starters was very telling. And why are you now talking about gen 2? Criticise those games all you want. You're literally now just changing the argument. I'm not going to debate gen 2 with you.

Did I strike a nerve? Also the trainers in gen 7 were just as easy because of Z moves. SM is and even more hold your hand experience with all the free items also the tutorial is horrendous in that game it literally lasts the whole first island.

Just woke up, too tired to rate a thread with 100 posts, sorry bros.

Attached: 3x3.jpg (1080x1078, 489K)

I'm talking about how Gen 2 had a less eventful Kanto and everybody kinda went with it so when people go nuts about Kanto pandering in general it's easy to look back on how gen 2 built the foundation it and how it got out of control.

>so when people go nuts about Kanto pandering in general it's easy to look back on how gen 2 built the foundation it and how it got out of control
Okay, but the circumstances were way different back then. Gen 2 was a much more direct sequel and they were originally intended to be the last games. No matter how you try and spin it it's much more egregious now

I realize I may be approaching peak boomer with this list

Attached: mosaic0735acae96441f6cd688865236872a74c83fe084.jpg (920x920, 333K)

I'm just saying that just because Gen 6 pandered to Gen 1 here and there for some reason people shouldn't think that the ENTIRE game was just some meaningless copy and paste product meant for Kanto fans. I'm basically saying that X and Y shouldn't be treated like Let's Go.

Not exactly 3x3 desu but how's mine?

Attached: r8.png (990x585, 652K)

>I'm just saying that just because Gen 6 pandered to Gen 1 here and there for some reason people shouldn't think that the ENTIRE game was just some meaningless copy and paste product meant for Kanto fans
I never said it was. I'm saying it started the Kanto pandering meme. I brought up other issues with the game as well. The fact of the matter is that the Kanto pandering undercut the unique flavour of XY and made them more forgettable overall.

6/6 comfy taste
6/6
5/5
7/7
7/7, Hanako is best wife
5/5
7/7
5/5

Attached: 1549294725430.png (920x920, 1.46M)

Okay now I get what you're saying about the shoehorned Kanto stuff. I agree with you on that since XY really had a outlandish but unique feel by introducing so many new but controversial features such as mega evolution, catching giving you exp, 3d overhaul, and a lower new mon count but higher variety in the pre national dex. I like how instead of adding 100 new mons they wanted to really take a step forward and kinda to a small but interesting step outside of the usual 150 mons in locked in a region treatment. Overall I found XY to be a step in the right direction but what I'm stumped on is why Gamefreak decided to start the Kanto leeching in XY. I guess since all the changes were pretty substantial along with a whole new type they thought XY maybe too alienating so maybe they tacked on Kanto because...........people will be less scared of the changes? I really have no idea why.

Attached: 1556143950003.gif (1280x941, 322K)