Game has a million little ridiculously complicated gameplay systems to mess around with

>game has a million little ridiculously complicated gameplay systems to mess around with
>game is also so easy that none of it matters because any idiot can just brute force everything and be fine

What's her name, Yea Forums?

Attached: artworks-000203903994-rqqrn7-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 83K)

Tales of Berseria

You can do infinite combos by stunlocking enemies, binding a thousands fucking artes, stealing souls with ailments, swapping characters mid-combo, chaining mystic artes and a shitload of other cool shit.
Or you can play Velvet, spam her Break Soul and annihilate everything by going ham on the controller without ever being at risk of dying.

That game was so fucking bad holy shit Infinite Undiscovery tier

Unironically KH2

all of them

>Game has thousands of combinations of weapons
>All but a tiny handful or outright useless

Attached: 10436200_762735170443911_7017793228270608009_n.jpg (350x435, 29K)

I jacked off to both of the girls so many times during my youth

No, it was kino.

Every MGS from 2 onwards.

*coughcoughdarksoulsdesu*

What's complex about literally any MGS game?

Stupid ass controls

Well that applies to MGS1 as well.

All the "TECHNOLOGY" circlejerking shit like tricking guards in MGS3 into eating poison food that you never, ever have to really use.

Most shooters both military and arena have a lot of things running behind the scenes you can do to perfect your play but anyone with aim and patience can generally beat the game on the hardest difficulty.

Don't even get me started on how you can literraly get a gameover by spwwning on a ship too big for the map.

Blue Reflection

As cool of a mechanic as fragments and ether are, 90% of the game can be broken down into "lol flapping firestorm/grape wave".

Kingdom Hearts

Disgaea

Huh? Disgaea was so hard I couldn't get past like the fifth stage and quit.

A Wayforward game is badly programmed? You don't say!

mario odyssey

Infinite Undiscovery is shitkino to be honest